[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Entire point of the gauntlet was to find the strongest dragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (590 KB, 994x557) Image search: [Google]
file.png
590 KB, 994x557
>Entire point of the gauntlet was to find the strongest dragon
>Ember gets to be the lord by getting help from "FRIENDS"
>Implying dragons of other nations aren't just going to walk all over her.
>Implying they're not going think shes soft and take the scepter by force
>Implying Garble should have won

Sure he would have started a war with ponies. But from their standpoint he's much more qualified than some princess who just happens to be the last lords daughter. Garble may be an asshole but he clearly has the strength to lead and the support to do it whereas Ember has nothing going for her besides being daddies girl.

If Ember doesn't at least use Garble to help her lead she's going to get fucked in more ways than one.
>>
Yeah, a leader who commands his armies into fighting a war they cannot possibly win and will assuredly turn into genocide of dragons is better than the one who chooses to ally themselves with the most powerful nation. Right.
>>
>>27131437
>but he clearly has the strength to lead
He's a bratty bully with a walnut brain, how exactly is he leader material?
>>
>>27131467
So basically Hitler?
>>
>>27131437
>he clearly has the strength to lead and the support to do it

Because oh yeah, he's got the strength to handle a short test that even two unicorns could easily handle while being in disguise, and hes' got the support to do it, which is why he ISN'T the one getting 'help from friends', and his plan was 'burn the ponies to the ground'.

The ponies, the one with motherfucking Discord on their side who can turn off the fucking sun if they feel like it.

>If Ember doesn't at least use Garble to help her l

I see that going beautifully.

>"Hey, Garble, what would you do here?"
*Insert long spiel*
>"Good! Now I know exactly what not to do.
>>
>>27131470
Yeah, Ember or even spike is far better leader material than Garble
>>
File: file.png (737 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
737 KB, 1280x720
>>27131467
>Fighting a war they cannot win

That's pansy talk. Ponies aren't invincible. We've seen Celestia get fucked plenty of times. If ponies were so powerful they wouldn't be afraid of dragons at all.

>>27131470
Basically yeah. I mean his gang follows him. A brutal army needs a leader who attacks first and asks questions later. That kind of stupidity isn't easy to predict.

>>27131492
Ponies have to teleport through a test that dragons have to fight through. That's like saying a bicycle race is easy to win while you're using a fucking motorcycle.

Discord was also on their side before and betrayed them basically because Tirek was more interesting. Ember has no leadership experience whereas Garble has an entire horde following his orders.

>>27131496
>Spike is a better leader

Spike knows jack shit. Ember knows jack shit. "Friendship" isn't going to help when hostile forces invade and from the standpoint of dragons, if ponies did decide they had enough of taking shit from dragons, Ember wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

From the show standpoint, Ember is the better leader. But if I was a dragon I would rather have Garble lead. He'd get us the pillows we want.
>>
>>27131599
>Discord was also on their side before and betrayed them basically because Tirek was more interesting.

1, he got character development about that. 2, notice you kinda jumped past the "Can turn off the sun" thing.

>Ember has no leadership experience whereas Garble has an entire horde following his orders.

Oh yeah, I'm sure the daughter of the current and at least decently successful dragon lord is way behind 'random ass idiot' in terms of being able to manage adult dragons.

Seriously, where are you getting this 'She knows nothing of leadership' thing? Her dad was the previous dragon lord, and apparently he's been that since he was a teenager. Guess he's doing okay.
>>
>>27131599
>A brutal army needs a leader who attacks first and asks questions later
Because that always works out perfectly for everyone.
>That's like saying a bicycle race is easy to win while you're using a fucking motorcycle.
Well yes, the motorcycle guy won because he has a fucking motorcycle. It literally doesn't matter whether everyone else used a bicycle, motorcycle guy still won the race. Same principle in war. Ever heard the phrase "bringing a knife to a gunfight?"
>>
>>27131651
"Well yes, the motorcycle guy won because he has a fucking motorcycle. "

The point he's making is that it's cheating.
>>
>>27131661
All is fair in love and war. And the ponies won because of a disguise, so none of the animals attacked them. And the giant crushing stones were all about timing.
>>
>>27131667
The ponies weren't competing, though
Spike was, and they didn't help him
>>
>>27131675
Even if they were competing the disguise would've still worked.
>>
>>27131675
Exactly. So what they did didn't matter. It is like the guy following along a bike race in his car.
>>
>>27131467
And how will the ponies defeat the dragons exactly?

dragons eat daimonds and live in caves and lava pits. Celestia and luna can turn off the sun and moon but that would harm ponies more due to their diet more than dragons.

The alicorn princesses are nothing but statues. They are stronger than the average unicorn but thats pretty much it. Never implied they can beat hoards of massive dragons at all.
>>
why are people so triggered that Spike won somthing?

do people hate spike so much that the sight of him winning something Triggers them to no end?
>>
>>27131789
Yes. Plain and simple, yes.
>>
>>27131467
why does this sound like Germany would do.... oh wait they tried doing this twice
>>
>>27131437
>>27131599
Hold up, lemme get this all down: you feel Garble is a perfect leader because of one-dimensional thinking?

Yeah, I'm sure that's the great hallmark of a leader. Lemme know how your Kobayashi Maru results go.
>>
>>27131839
People who hate Spike are this delusional.
>>
>>27131437
Dragon are now supposedly allied with ponies due to ember, will this play a role against the changeling ? Or will the changeling target dissent among their rank and make insurrections ?
>>
>>27131437
Ember is as strong as Garble which is why she was able to fight him off.

/thread
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.