[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
google bronies. then google furries. what's wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 4014936-bronies2.jpg (43 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
4014936-bronies2.jpg
43 KB, 480x320
google bronies.

then google furries.

what's wrong with our fandom?
>>
>>27124373
Both fandoms can use a healthy dose of cynadine
>>
>>27124373
foot fetishes
>>
>>27124373
You forgot to Google weeaboos too senpai
>>
>>27124373
nerds. no one will ever understand us.
>>
The two more often than not bleed into on another like watered down paint...
>>
>>27124373
next google 'sports fan' and you'll see that every fandom has it's weirdos.
>>
>>27124373
Me on the left
>>
>>27124373
>what's wrong with our fandom?

Furries put effort into their costumes, Bronies don't.
>>
>>27124373
There are always crazy fans, it just depends on what kind of crazy fan you could expect. If the show of the fandom is about talking animals, then you get people like furries and bronies.
We humans are wired to enjoy other humans, thus if enjoy animals more, even if it is just your pet, there is something wrong with you
>>
File: 1453850055638.gif (643 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453850055638.gif
643 KB, 500x500
>>27124373
>being into it for the fandom
Neck yourself senpai.
>>
i still think furries are worse.
>>
File: 1459898416511.jpg (53 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1459898416511.jpg
53 KB, 397x525
>>27124373
I really hate to say this, but these two fandoms are victims of one simple principle that, sadly, led to the rise in autism; Acceptance.

When you pride yourself on acceptance and welcoming people, it can often lead to the introduction of retards and autismo-supremes. Furries are known to have a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, so it is bound to have these problems. With the brony fandom, it PRIDES itself on acceptance, so this would lead the fandom down a similar road as the furries.
>>
>>27125842
damn liberals and their damn acceptance! destroying my fandom! make bronies great again!
>>
>>27125094
>If enjoy cartoons more, there is something wrong with you
FTFY
Honestly, it's the cartoon fandoms that are crazy. Especially for Chink cartoons.
To be honest, a lot of the behavior is similar. You even got anime fuckers that have sex with dolls and take them out in public
>>
>>27125842
Why does New Vegas have such shitty looking textures?
>>
With fandoms like this you're bound to find more than just a few freaks. Some of the most disgusting people I've ever seen were at local pony conventions, but you must realise that they're still in the minority. A shit fandom should never be a reason to not enjoy the show
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.