[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1428186097021.gif (685 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1428186097021.gif
685 KB, 500x400
post headcanons faggots

>Scootaloo is secretly Fluttershy's little sister but Scoots is unaware because of weird contrivances

>there is no such thing as 'homosexual' in the world of equestria. or 'bisexual' both sexual preferences do exist but the words to denote them don't actually exist with in the equine vocabulary the same can be said for various other human terms to denote sexual preference or gender allignment

>most of the monsters from the standard D&D Monster Manual can be found in some form in equestria
>>
>homosexuals exist in a perfect world
>>
>>27122656
Ember is Spike's mom
>>
>>27122801
Ember is way too young though
>>
>>27122879
what is teen pregnancy and dragon's longer livespan?
>>
>>27122879
I think that's the reason it's in this thread.
>>
File: 1460922711023.jpg (138 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1460922711023.jpg
138 KB, 800x700
>Discord manufactured the situation with Tirek specifically to help Twilight get her Key.

>Sunburst grows up to be Starswirl the Bearded and gets sent back in time to help Celestia and Luna form Equestria.

>Dragons grow only by hoarding things, a future episode will deal with Spikes frustration at being stuck a child vs his fear of losing control again. it will be resolved by him hoarding one thing that can't be stolen only given, FRIENDSHIP!
>>
>>27122894
I love all of these.
All are accepted.
>>
>>27122894
>>Dragons grow only by hoarding things, a future episode will deal with Spikes frustration at being stuck a child vs his fear of losing control again. it will be resolved by him hoarding one thing that can't be stolen only given, FRIENDSHIP!

so it would involving tricking Spikes instincts into believing his friendships with The Mane 6 was a physical hordable object and trigger a hormonal response that makes spike advance in age.

I like the idea but it feels especially hard to do believably
>>
File: 1455031476888.gif (2 MB, 439x318) Image search: [Google]
1455031476888.gif
2 MB, 439x318
>>27122656
By the time NMM was banished Equestria was much like Jewrope 700 years ago - deep medieval society, feudal landlords and bickering nobles. Sunbutt thought it was silly and just erased the history of it, like she did with history of Luna
>>
>>27123027
Not really, Spike tries to hoard various stuff but ends up grabbing random shit every time, freaking out and binning his hoard.

Someone talks about hoarding something he couldn't steal, spike light bulbs and runs off to his hoard room. Later when they come the check on him hes taller but obviously uncomfortable with twitching hands. He explains he's still being driven to hoard but as the thing he's hoarding is unstealable his bodies just a little confused but offers to show them to explain.

After a little comedy of Spike letting them in but struggling to not be possessive of the room and they find it lined with photographs.

Spike gives his heartwarming speech about you can't steal friendship only be given it and that although there just pictures each one is attached to a memory that's more valuable to him then any gem.

Big hug roll credits.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.