[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOE: A Post-Nuclear Pony Threa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 137
File: 1134879.png (1 MB, 1500x882) Image search: [Google]
1134879.png
1 MB, 1500x882
Prewar campaign edition

Old thread: >>27070586

The original, read it first:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

EqD Side Story Compilation Post - March:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/03/fallout-equestria-side-stor-updates.html

Tales from the Wasteland:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjr70KyM4O4tilvWOPMbgT0c9hPnFK12xUQW6wGrCm8

PnP Document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApDd-Pi_fJGZdGZiN0U0ajdtR3dTZ0FVQUh4cnhqenc

Smut Collection:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LBe5FGXd2Fgj0CRbz8HDZ6fDC11aRB9O-KfYxCODjGM

FOE Bestiary:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d6ZpDbbs6HWYBpoRwh1XZ0PB0TSxWaxtQODkRviq1KY/edit?usp=sharing

/foe/ Chatrooms:
#FOEchat (and #foefetish for you horsefuckers) on irc.canternet.org:6667
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

Recent updates:

The Chrysalis (April 11th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/288365/

Black And White (April 10th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/44457/

Murky Number Seven (March 27th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/47300/

The Things We've Handed Down (March 24th)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/285142/

Rising Dawn (March 22nd)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/159701/

ITT: Prewar battles!
>>
>>27122364
you suck at threads.

What I wanna know about the Pre War battles is if they were like WWI or WWII. Equestria's technology in regards to war pretty much exploded into projectiles, explosives and firearms pretty quick. Like, 10-20 years of fighting right? Or was it less.
>>
>>27122427
I had to make it on my phone because my PC's shot for this week.
Phones suck for making OP posts.
>>
This is a great threa guys. ^:)
>>
>>27122364

>I hate scoutingduty
>they didnt even give me a sidearm
>None of those ponies have saddlebags
>I bet they didnt even read Zung Hoofs Art of War
>I wish i was at home drinking tea
>My hooves hurt
>>
>>27122364
>>27122427
maybe it was more like Nam in some places, like pic related?
>>
>loves PH and sucks Somber dick
>Constantly shills his story
>Has a 'unique' MC with red and black color scheme
>Desperately tries to fit in.
>never shuts up
Is Dice Warwick the new Kip? Will he be converted and finally deal a crushing blow to Somber's reputation and betray him, slaying the wicked beast once and for all and freeing us from his reign of terror?
>>
>>27123127
not likely, and for the love of fuck let's not turn this into a meme. Talk about the fucking Topic.
>>
>>27123657
The war is boring as fuck tho. Black and white conflict as fuck because Kkat failed to make the zebra government seem to have any redeeming value to it and made the Equestrian government too well meaning.
>>
>>27123717
well it says "Pre War Battles" so... what kind of battles happened?
>>
File: 1134236.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1134236.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
>>27123776
Ugh, fine.

There isn't much info on the war itself to speculate on how the battles were fought. For starters we literally know jack shit about the Navy, and the fucking conflict started over PIRATES so obviously they were involved.

They apparently didn't have tanks, which is odd, so it might be some weird quasi WW1 tactics going on. The zigs had dragons on their sides along with Alchemy to make temporary wings, and none of the Enclave tech ever got put into action, so Equestria's main advantage of air superiority is kaputt.

Power Armor is totally weak shit in the fic that can be destroyed with armor piercing rounds or a fucking revolver that uses common ammo so they probably don't really fulfill the role tanks do IRL. If your 'tanks' can be taken out just by infantry shooting at it a bit more than the average soldier that's a really shitty tank desu. The only benefit they have is allowing soldiers to carry heavier weaponry into battle like HMG's or Grenade machine guns. Which honestly isn't impressive. The Zebra's Sentinels seemed much more efficient for this purpose.

Due to healing potions magically being able to bring a soldier back into fighting condition on the field, I bet there eventually a policy of shooting wounded soldiers came into effect. There were no successful negotiations and since Equestria never really fought in a war before this I doubt they had a Geneva Convention or treaty to prevent that. A wounded soldier wouldn't really be as much of a burden to a squad than they are IRL since all they need is a little sippy and maybe a chiropractor and they're good to go. A dead soldier is much more of a burden for them.

Of course Equestrians would want to keep the officers alive since they can just probe deep into their memory and learn literally everything they ever know. I bet Zebras gave all their officers cyanide pills to desperately circumvent this, but this is honestly a massive advantage and probably why Equestria was winning the war.
>>
>>27123717

Wat

What fucking fic did you read? We know Jackshit about the Zebragoverment, or who started the war.
And the Equestrian Goverment is shown as huge fucking assholes, thats why scoots made their stable malfunction, also Ministry fuckery like MOMs surveilance.

Youa re confusing originial fics plot with PH bullshit again.
>>
>>27124630
He's right, though. The wartime zebras are constantly portrayed in a bad light even in the original (dark magic, necromancy, fighting a war over superstition, using corrosive gas on civilians including a school, incendiary weapons, etc) while the ponies' more questionable actions are usually chalked up as well-intentioned mistakes at best.
>>
>>27124685

>using corrosive gas on civilians including a school,

wasnt the whole schoolmasacre a PH thing?

And eh, Equestria puts the zeebs in camps, experiments on its citizens, censors them and so on.
Of course Equestria seems less moral black and white because we learn a lot about it while we learn jackshit about the zebras.
>>
>>27124857
>wasnt the whole schoolmasacre a PH thing?
Nope
>>
>>27124630
>>27124857
u 'avin a giggle m80? Straight from the wiki itself:

>Princess Celestia abdicates in shame, and Princess Luna becomes ruler of Equestria. Horrified that "Nightmare Moon" is in charge (based on the zebras belief she is a demonic star entity), the zebras declare war.

We even know the INITIAL CAUSE THAT LEAD TO THE TWO NATIONS BECOMING HOSTILE

>The Wonderbolts illegally rescue seventeen ponies from zebra pirates within the territory of the zebra homelands. Several Wonderbolts died in the mission, and trading sanctions were issued, causing tension between the two superpowers. Minor hostilities and trading problems continued for years.

Scoots didn't make all Stable's purposefully malfunction. THAT is probably PH shit my man. Sure she put experiments in, but unlike in Fallout the Stables were actually designed to save people, she was just an edgy faggot and thought Ponykind was 'flawed' somehow and needed to be 'fixed' by these experiment. All the failed stables are purely accidentally and not through any malicious intent. In fact purposefully making equipment fall apart wouldn't really work with her modus operandi:

>However, each of the experimental stables were given specific instructions to terminate the experiment and simply act as a control stable, should the experiment become too dangerous to continue, or simply be a lost cause.

The censoring and control was portrayed as necessary actions. Honestly, during war time it's almost inevitable and expected that the Government will take more power. Shit during a crisis in the Roman Republic they'd actually elect Tyrants who held more or less supreme power so they could more effectively deal with the issue without being slowed by democratic processes.

[cont]

And no, Littlehorn happened in the actual fic.
>>
File: 200billionpercentmad.jpg (118 KB, 1148x903) Image search: [Google]
200billionpercentmad.jpg
118 KB, 1148x903
>>27124875
Meanwhile the zebras:
>Started the tensions between the nations by being dicks and not allowing Equestria to rescue hostages, and then putting up sanctions when they tried to do it under their noses.
>Their 'refugees' apparently thought it'd be a good idea to carry a fucking chemical weapon when trying to cross the border illegally. He then used said chemical weapon to literally melt thousands of school children alive.
>Declared war because of 'muh religion of peace'.
>Resorted to using forbidden magic and necromancy.
>Used incendiary rounds on Steel Rangers, burning them alive in their own suits.
>Tried to assassinate: Rarity, Applejack, Celestia etc.
>Created Bomb Collars and used them as a demoralizing tool by freeing PoWs and then setting their collars off right when they get back to friendly lines.
>The zebra in Zebra Town brutally murdered a pony who just wanted to find out their motivations for hating Luna just because she had a cutie mark of a meteor.
http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Midnight_Shower
>Additionally these same zebra tried to arm themselves in revolt despite the fact that they were promised a place in Stable 3 and given several amenities, which many normal Equestrians probably didn't even have the luxury of. Their armory included fucking mega spells.
>Are 100% confirmed to be the ones who started the apocalypse by making the first strike.
>Purposefully targeted major population centers in most of their strikes while it sounds like Equestria was mainly aiming for their Launch Silos.
All in all, what we know of the zebra government makes them seem like unreasonable, superstitious, murderous nutjobs. And you sir seem to have forgotten everything about the fic.
>>
>>27125066
Ziggers are Muslims confirmed.
>>
File: 1455246292092.gif (76 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1455246292092.gif
76 KB, 480x270
>>27124875
>>27125066
so we can agree that the pre-war stuff could have been handled better.
>>
My favorite threa
>>
File: welcome_back_by_simbaro-d428gbg.jpg (878 KB, 2568x1820) Image search: [Google]
welcome_back_by_simbaro-d428gbg.jpg
878 KB, 2568x1820
>>27124251
>tanks
But there were. There was one at Old Olneigh. A "Heavy Tank" to use Pip's term.

>Enclave tech never got put into action
Source? As far as I could ever tell, Enclave tech was the pinnacle of wartime tactical equipment, beyond which they resorted to end-game strategic means of winning. It seemed to me like they managed to pull a standstill with the increased use of griffons, dragons, and alchemical wings on the Zeb's side.

>Power Armour
This is the point you're welcome to disagree with me, but literally every single thing you see engaging power armour in the original has the armour at an incredible disadvantage/plot armour level engagement. This goes for both Enclave and Ranger armour.

>Healing and officers
No argument, makes sense. I would add that the possibility of severely maiming could be a goal from the Zebra's perspective - Equestria as a whole never really got around to combat-ready prosthetics/augmetics aside from Stable 101.

>>27124857
Perspective is also, I feel, quite important to the understanding of FOE. Pretty sure it was intentional that it seemed... off, that the Enclave pretty much lost everything in Pip's overall plan. She knew what she did, what she was subjecting them to. On a grander scale, the entire narrative is coloured by the Equestrian bias, through their own recorded bits of history.

But to sum up, I do think it could be a very interesting time period to think/write about. But I find the escalation of the wartime technology to be fascinating, in how much of a dynamic tactical environment it would have been.

Going from almost medieval weaponry to roughly WWII-to-cold war tech before Power Armour, Robots and Anti-material Rifles were introduced. Then, things went from ground-based fire and movement to aerial superiority and the capacity to rapidly exploit any change in the battle lines, to (I imagine) the first tactically deployed megaspells.

Maybe I'll do a short story series or something, but I love this timeframe.
>>
>>27127470
First I gotta admit my mistakes.

Just went through the pdf.. You're right, there was a tank at Old Olneigh. My bad then. And I remember that the Enclave tech did get deployed in the last few moments of the war.

As for Power Armor, I just have to disagree. They are just shown to be so terrible at their job of protecting ponies that they seem like utter wastes. Remember that the Zebra Rifles were mass produced apparently, so tons of Steel Rangers met a grizzly end of burning alive inside of their Iron Maiden. They just feel so weak and ineffective that it seems like they were a product of their time in the war, was quickly superseded as technology rapidly advanced, but kept around longer than they should have because Applejack got sentimental.

As for the 'severely maiming' thing, shooting wounded soldiers probably would accomplish that. Most firefights probably still happened at a distance so that's the most cost effective way to ensure you don't have to deal with stragglers.

The problem with this whole 'Everything is just a matter of perspective!' defense I usually hear is that like 60% of the information about Pre-war we know was received through what is basically objective video feed. There was no exploration about the memory orbs possibly being unreliable since people's memories tend to be horribly flawed, so as far as we know everything in the orbs is exactly what happened, how it happened, and what was exactly said.

That still casts the Equestrians in a much more favorable light.
>>
File: raidedcaravan.png (320 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
raidedcaravan.png
320 KB, 600x585
Silly raiders, dead ponies won't cuddle you back and bring a mirthful smile to your muzzle begging you not to hurt them!
>>
>>27128714
All pones are two cute to be killed. The only race that deserves deaths are the griffons.
>>
>>27128788
hear hear
>>
>>27128788
This guy gets it!
>>
chem bump
>>
On a red Fillydelphia morning
In the time before the light
In clouds of Redeye’s eternal reign
We ride towards the stable
When the darkness has fallen
And the times are tough alright
The sound of evil patter falls
Around our world tonight
Fighting hard, fighting on for the steal
Through the wastelands evermore
The scattered souls will hear the bell
Bodies wasted on the floors
On the blackest plains in this Hell's domain
We watch them as they go
Through the fire and pain and once again we know!
So now we run ever free
We're free before the firestorm
On towards the wastelands
Our quest carries on
With our heads no longer held down
Far beyond that red light
Deep inside our hearts and all our souls!
So far away we wait for the day
For the lives all so wasted and gone
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in slave days
Through the dark and the bullets we carry on!
As the new day is dawning
And the rainbow cracks the sky
They'll raise their hands to the heavens above
With resentment in their eyes
Running back through the midmorning light
there's a burning in my lungs
we're banished from a time in a fallen land
To a life beyond the clouds
In your darkest dreams see to believe
Our destiny is time
And forever we'll all be free tonight!
And on the wings of a dream
So far beyond reality
All alone in desperation
Now the friends have come
Lost inside you'll never find
Lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery can’t go on!
So far away we wait for the day
For the lives all so wasted and gone
We feel the bond of friends forged in darkest days
Through the door and the wasteland we carry on!

Wo-o-oah,wo-o-oah,who-o-o-o-oah!
Wo-o-oah,wo-o-oa,who-o-o-o-oah!

Now here we stand with this blood on our hooves
We fought so hard, now can we be free
I'll break the shackle of this curse on me
For freedom of every pony!
So we wait, wait for the day
For the Lightbringer to return
We feel the hope of thousands looking up to her
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!
>>
>>27125066
Standard affairs IRL already, covops already get you fucked over.

They were in Zebralands (the school got built over there because Celestia found it funny), and the school head shot them first when they approached peacefully.

Declared war over canonical star beings that do in fact hunger for Equs (their world) to destroy itself, worse than Zetans.

By whom? Equestria? Ooh a sovereign country follows its own laws. Get your burqua on.

??? And? Incendiaries are great shit, its why so many use them.

And? We try to assinate Castro, Un, Putin, Stalin... Equestria wanted Xenith to assassinate the Caesar.

But mysteriously said collars are rampant in Equestria, which has never had a zebra incursion nor trade with them when said collars were made.

And had a chunk of star metal that is literal magic plutonium for giving you possession cancer, and told her exactly what was going to happen if she kept messing with it. Luna even admits this is a possibility.

Balefire eggs aren't megaspell, they're quite a common item actually.

Yepsiree, what, you one of those second strike only faggots?

Countervalue, counterforce, legit decisions in military force.

The issue comes down to is that the Zebras seem like nutjobs with their ravings over the stars and it just being some shitty meteor strike.
Except the blasters and Luna confirm they were actually right, that whatever the stars are, they do corrupt and want the world to be destroyed.
That further soul magic by Rarity with her necromatic soul jars and playing with the Black Book shows that fear of your souls is a valid thing.

Khat fucked up by later giving the zebras valid reasoning, but tried to have them be blackest villains, while maintaining that Equestria was spotless, yet had them prosecute a war of aggression, mess with banned spells at the highest levels when they said they wouldn't and shouldn't, and then and the best part:
>>
>>27129572

Khat put in fucking time travel and predestination to say exactly that the war would occur as such!

The zebra in the jail cell wrote a message to Littlepip, yet the bombs hadn't even dropped yet.
Pinkie gets told of the war and has it go off as Pip said it would.

The simple fact is that Khat made a literary blunder by attempting to assign morality and blame in a destiny driven and decided universe.
That by choosing the two, we the reader realize its as useless as Marty Mcfly not getting his parents together.

In essence, we have Zebras with pirates on the coast wanting to prosecute it on their own, and Equestria going all US Iran embassy on the deal.
Celestia got told to stay out, and then when her own actions cause deaths, deaths at the hands of pirates, she decides that the Zebralands need to be invaded when the Caeser gets pissed over having his country invaded!

Fucking Sun slutt starts the war and then has Rarity spin it as being the Zebras fault for not intervening before the Wonderbolts.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (103 KB, 470x411) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
103 KB, 470x411
>>27129572
>The issue comes down to is that the Zebras seem like nutjobs with their ravings over the stars and it just being some shitty meteor strike.
>Except the blasters and Luna confirm they were actually right, that whatever the stars are, they do corrupt and want the world to be destroyed.
>That further soul magic by Rarity with her necromatic soul jars and playing with the Black Book shows that fear of your souls is a valid thing.

Literally nuclear war because aliens.
>>
>>27129783
Yep.
For all the complaining, everything points that the Stars won and started the war when they converted Luna millennia ago.
>>
File: JUST AS PLANNED.jpg (202 KB, 1024x1117) Image search: [Google]
JUST AS PLANNED.jpg
202 KB, 1024x1117
>>27129838
I wonder who the Stars could be...
>>
>>27129783
Holy shit.

Guys, what if

Now bear with me here

But WHAT IF Somber had it right?

OKAY I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING.

"Stop. Kill yourself."

And I'm with you guys on PH and Somber. Both a shit.

But if the reason for the zebras boils down to, "Beware the beings of the cosmos!" And zebras fear them out of a Lovecraftian-inspired superstition

Then maybe some aspects of the endgame in Project Horizons were on the right track?

Don't get me wrong, most of it is still head bangingly stupid, but still.
>>
>>27129975
It IS stupid, but a lot of the worst parts of PH just followed plot threads left hanging by FoE to their logical conclusion.

When Kkat gives you star aliens, you make star alien lemonade. It tastes like shit, but that's a seperate issue.
>>
>>27129572
>They were in Zebralands (the school got built over there because Celestia found it funny)
Just at the edge/border. Obviously they didn't build it on land that wasn't even theirs.
>>
>>27130079
Its in this weird spot where Equestria doesn't have land yet was able to build it right next to the zebralands by Khat's view.

Best answer is that its like an embassy and "Equestrian" ground as part of the peace work and trade being done.
>>
>>27129975
I agree, PH did do a lot of interesting things I liked, which made the stupid parts just so much more annoying.

How I see it. The war started over brakedown in negotiations, with the Zebras leader having his pride hurt, and the nobles of equestria hungry for coal. You could say that the war was mostly a boarder conflict for the fist ten' years. After Littlehorn, everything became destabilized, and the ponies now had their heart into the war, with Luna leading the way. The event would have destabilized the Zebras political establishment as well, but instead of stepping down like Celestia had, the ruler doubled down, and brought a orthodox religion in to support his rule (Not an uncommon tacit)

You could say that do to the war, and the massive support for the orthodoxy by their leader, the star fearing religion took over. The origins of said religion could easily have come from a time when an actual evil monster fell from the stars, and wrecked shit up. Thou personally, I would never have used it as an accentual threat for Fo:E only as a bit of lore to why the Zebras went so crazy over Luna.
>>
>>27130061
I think its better left ambiguous, trying to explain the stars is the wrong thing to do as them being enigmatic and a great unknown is what adds that creepy mystery to it. Are they really what the zebra legends say or is it superstition? Trying to say that its one or the other ruins the whole point of them, which is probably why Kkat didn't go into them in much detail. I mean the only references to them in the original are just myth, legend and old stories. After all, the scene where Xenith breaks the star metal shard makes you doubt it, yet the fact that the star blasters exist make you wonder if the stars really are some kind of beings. Its meant to be left as a mystery, which is why trying to explain it in any more detail kind of ruins it and can lead, in extremes, to what somber did in PH.

Some questions are best left unanswered.
>>
>>27130283
100% agree, and was my biggest problem with PH.

I love how Fo:E leaves so much to the imagination, and even what it dose show, can't be trusted 100%. As the story is from the point of view of the Main character, and some of the time Pip may be lied too. This was the point of Arbu, and why she freaked the fuck out so much. Not everything she saw may have been the truth at fist glance, and that scared the shit out of her. Whay did Calamity shoot pip, because she looked like a raider, If she had died, and nopony knew who she was, he would have moved on never knowing he shot an innocent pony.

Ambiguity was Fo:E strength, which was something PH had at fist, and it made the story fantastic. Then it stated ancering every question it could get it's hooves on. yeas BJ had a lot flay by her, like never knowing that pip was the stable dweller, but we did, or was the Tokemare a super computer, or a space demon, we for fuck knew it was a space demon. Did BJ survive, and live for a few hundred years after, ya we know what happend to her. who was the element of magic, HP answers that, or what about what happens to Rainbow Dash, yep that gets answered too.

Personally I used most of Pre cyberpony BJ PH as canon, but after that, in my head, she died.
>>
File: aSUQcIQ.jpg (47 KB, 560x589) Image search: [Google]
aSUQcIQ.jpg
47 KB, 560x589
>>27129572
1. The Zebra had damn good reason go try and play it peacefully and allow Equestria onto their soil: Equestria was their largest trading partner for Gems! It isn't really comparable to the Iran situation. Why WOULDN'T they allow them onto their soil, and immediately fuck themselves over by putting up sanctions that lead to both of them suffering an energy crisis?

2. Nope, they were on the border. Again that means they illegally crossed/were trying to cross into Equestria and considering they apparently had chemical weapons they should've just kept shooting, their suspicions were right.

3. It has never been 100% confirmed if the Star-Spawn even exist and it's implied that the Zebra may have even been wrong/over-exaggerated things. For example the same piece of Star Metal from NMM's armor, who they murdered an innocent pony over having, was studied by Red Eye's chief scientist and was determined to not have any special properties. He only theorized that maybe an organism emerged from the meteor and created the Everfree. Also Xenith destroyed the cornerstone and began to rant about how pointless declaring war over a meteor was, which is pretty damning.

4 & 5. I'm not comparing them to us, I'm comparing them to Equestrians who we have no reports of using such tactics. Even with Zecora she herself was acting semi-rogue.

6. They may be rampant Internet Equestria but it's probably because they captured a ton of them when they rescued POWs. Also they may have been trying to study ways to disable them or block the signal for the detonation. We have no records of them ever using the collars on their own POWs or prisoners. There's none in Shattered Hoof or even Zebra Town, so it's just likely there were a large cache of them in Fillydelphia somehow.

7. Answered in 3

8. They're still mini-nukes and can be used to make actual Balefire Bombs

[cont]
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>27130487
>Internet
Fucking autocorrect.

9. In Fallout there is no definitive answer to who shot first. This takes a lot of the moral ambiguity out of the equation. And again, I'm not comparing to us. I'm comparing them to the doe eyed and innocent Equestrians who once again are not even confirmed to have launched nukes into major population centers in retaliation. We know in Fallout from the shitty Zeta DLC that the US fucking glassed China and turned it into a crater.

Once again, the Zebra's side of the story isn't even confirmed. Yes a meteor dropped and yes the Starblaster is likely ayy lmao in origin but there isn't any strong evidence for these Aliens even giving a shit about Equestria. And the Soul Magic/Blackbook was once again CREATED AND USED BY ZEBRA so the zebra obviously didn't give a shit about their souls.

>>27129591
Sunslut didn't start the war over the incident, more because of the resulting sanctions and even then we have no definitive timeline for when the hostilities started. There was minor hostilities but the war proper never really got going until Littlehorn.

The whole Predestination shit was kinda terrible too. I hated the whole dicksucking Pip got from all these pre-war characters who prophesized her. It's just really stupid and makes the whole story seem like a generic 'Hero from prophesy fulfills her destiny' shit.

All in all, the zebra still look like horrible monsters next to the spotless Equestria, even if what they did was justified they ended up still acting like monsters to the noble Equestrians and caused the destruction of the world. Even though that is exactly what the Stars supposedly want and what they supposedly trying to prevent. Kkat even realized her/his mistake after writing the story by coming up with a bunch of bullshit in his blogs about bad things Equestria did. Like apparently they made glue out of ponies and necromancy (?). Really weird shit like that.
>>
>>27130599
>Kkat even realized her/his mistake after writing the story by coming up with a bunch of bullshit in his blogs about bad things Equestria did. Like apparently they made glue out of ponies and necromancy (?). Really weird shit like that.

Don't forget how the war mostly took place at sea because the closest land connection between the two nations went across the north pole.
>>
>>27130487
Same reason France didn't call up the US soldiers stationed near Paris nor the ones in Germany.
Its not the other country's problem, Iran was an example of going in and grabbing citizen As out of country B, being held by B type criminals.

Given the convoy approached peacefully and had full intent of peace, it is and was admitted in story, the school head that fucked up.
Position, well its Khat not making a map since its on Equestrian soils yet near the zebra lands...
But as they are refugees, they are allowed to hop the border, also as Celestia admits.

And its not 100% true gravity exists, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it.
Khat did show, and did make it pointed that something exists beyond the planet.
As well, how many scientists test for properties relating to the soul?

4&5, the only issue comes from whining that its not fair to be better in combat at that point.
Equestria counters assassins with memory dives, then PA.
Zebras counter with balefire bombs and ending the world.

6. THe point being there is no records of them being brought back or reasons, and that said speculation leads to many other points that dangle more than the balls on a mare cock.
Not a good way to argue.
As is, bomb collars were a US thing in Fallout, Equestria was supposed to be the US, Khat wanted bomb collard but forgot until after using them that it made Equestria pretty fucked up looking.

8.) and a cellphone is half a bomb. Are you a terrorist then anon? After all you have half a bomb.

>>27130599
9.) FO4 Switchboard confirms that China did shots of last resort, followed by the US doing a first Strike.

Save that said book was the blackest tome they had, and a shootable offense to tamper with.
If anything, Zebras seem to worry much more about their souls than ponies do.
>>
>>27130599
I favor that Rarity was just actively manipulating all the data streams into Equestria and making Equestria spotless with the Pinks.

That Equestria was a grand Orwellian Junta and nobody on the futureside figured it out due to not seeing Image outside Canterlot, which gets buries within two weeks of being discovered and forgotten by Pip.

And then Pip has the shitty question of telling unconfirmable facts in her memory extract that she can't figure out due to leaving Canterlot too fast.

Perhaps the Pinks and Image did nothing wrong like Homage.
Perhaps they were as evil as Red Eye.
But, their actions are confirmable to have cast doubt on the records.

>>27131064
Which was why the fic with the raped alicorn had a naval grade tesla cannon as a shore defense battery.

Oh and railgun armed battleships firing starmetal rounds to go through Zebra submersible dragon (scaly fire breathing lizards) carriers and disrupt their stealth cloak.

Oh and the battleships were protected by unicorn forcefield spells.
>>
>>27124875
>were actually designed to save people
The one on Ministry Walk (Stable 1?) was designed to stay shut until all its occupants died. Scootaloo really didn't want any survivors from the government.
>>
>>27131510
That's the only case and only because the CMC were an edgy faggots who blamed the nobles and government for everything. Even then that didn't work since none of the intended targets got in. Every other stable was designed to save ponies.
>>
Woh, actual conversation about aspects of the story? Am I dreaming or just trippin' balls on some ponified form of LSD?
>>
>>27131697
See if anons could do this whenever we got a story update this thread would probably move past shit to something tolerable.
>>
>>27131752
Im in hell right now so I have only the ability to improve.
>>
>>27131697
Was gonna say the same thing, but i think i could contribute better to a different topic.

I sure as shit would love to discuss some ideas about magical artifacts from the show or the games after s2 ending up in foe.
>>
>>27132338
Might as well sperg about it anon. No one else is coming up with anything interesting.
>>
What sort of social hierarchy degradation could be done in the Wasteland outside tenpony?
That is, what would follow a pony between towns in the same way as being called a slutt would?

As well in regards to the story, aside from Homage, was there any other way of large scale infornmation sharing?
It kind of seems she is like a very directed Reddit front page pushing her own views on everbody, but is also the only news source as is.
>>
>>27132338
This makes me curious if some of the common story skill cheat items like strength gauntlets or speed boots could be added without issue.
>>
>>27132596
Well considering that the Black Book was based off of the book from that Point Lookout quest, i wanted to try introducing that Sacrificial Blade from FO4 as a sort of magical artifact of sorts.

Both the book and the blade are related to a group/company/family by the name of Dunwich but idk if that matters.

The idea was to put that blade in the hooves of a much more violent and brutal clan of raiders who make their home in the ruins of a city that was once partnered with a cloud city before the bombs.

As we know, the Enclave broke off and closed the skies, so i figured it would be plausible that the cloud portion of this city broke away and abandoned their ground bound counterparts.

Fast forward to the future, you have a bloodthirsty clan that loves to get their hooves on any pegasi they can due to both resentment, and also they desire to rejoin the skies and exact revenge.

In order to do this though, this clan sacrifices pegasi with the blade in a ritual (gory and edgy but atleast there's a fucking reason for it now) that requires the Pegasus to be drained of blood before it is drunk by them.

Typically the leaders and biggest of them get first dibs but thats not as important.

As for the actual magical properties... idk, maybe it's just a blade that cuts cleaner because it has a blood hunger. As for how they got it... no one knows exactly. Rumor has it, it was owned by their ancestors who owned the building they now live in.
>>
>>27133480
The idea is a little rough to explain but there is every posibility that i could put it on paper once i get back to finishing Saccharum Vitae.
>>
Beep boop.
>>
>>27132957
Well, there could be brands outside the Enclave. For thieves, bandits, cheats or adulterers. That would be a good way to enforce a moral heirarchy in the wasteland, but you'd first need someone or an institution that could command the majority of ponies to treat the branded as outcasts.

Like a radio personality.
>>
File: 1412903886678.png (89 KB, 568x522) Image search: [Google]
1412903886678.png
89 KB, 568x522
rump bump
>>
>>27135270
Plainpony is that u pls b u
>>
>>27135511
Sadly anon I am not he. He drew this ages ago and I think I might be the only one who saved it.

I wish he'd come back too. :c
>>
>>27135529
well I have him on steam somewhere...

>>27133480
another note to this is that the city exists on the canon map but I had to change it's name because I didn't want it to be NV. So... not really canon I guess?
>>
Holy page 9 bump
>>
>>27134488
I want to rant about Homage because I think she make for an interesting character thanks to all the fuck ups of Kkat. I say fuck ups because I think it's obvious that Kkat wanted Homage to be seen as a nice pony and a good girlfriend to Littlepip. But he failed to do either and created what I consider a very interesting hidden Antagonist.

Homage did not have as much pull Pre-Pip because she vehemently spoke against all the major powers in the wasteland, if she wasn't forced to suck Twilight Society cock on a regular basis she may have even Reeee'd about them. Sure, she and Watcher apparently inspired a bunch of other suicidal idiots to go around and start shooting everyone she doesn't like before they ended up getting killed, but inspiring maniacs to act like maniacs isn't very hard.

An example of this was of course Chief Grim Star, whom Homage started a witch hunt against essentially, even though she didn't even have the full facts (and it turns out he was right). In the end though, Homage still inspired Steelhooves to brutally murder him by having him eaten alive by the same feral ghouls that he prevented from overrunning Tennpony by having those murderous ghouls killed. This mirrors plenty of media witch hunts the News tend to put out IRL, such as the Michael Brown case.

Then came Littlepip, which was her big break. Here was a vigilante who shared her morality and targeted those she hated, and unlike those before her was successful in her efforts! Her rampant propaganda is shown to drive people to rabid hatred against anyone who seems 'against' her, such as how many residents in New Appleloosa came to hate and lose respect for Sheriff Railright for kicking her out, even though he was more or less forced to do so to protect the town and her. While this tends to be something that happen to shitty Mary Sues, it shows how Homage's propaganda is having an effect on more and more of Equestria.

[cont 1/?]
>>
File: Literally horse hitler.png (449 KB, 1711x2173) Image search: [Google]
Literally horse hitler.png
449 KB, 1711x2173
>>27136819
Interestingly, even though Kkat is unable to see how Homage's actions are questionable, he still recognizes that this Deification and Hero Worship of Littlepip is ultimately bad. He just never realized that Homage was entirely to blame for most of it and had Littlepip confront her and asked her to stop.

But that's all well and good. And honestly we've talked to death about Homage in FoE and how her actions paint her as a manipulative cunt. What I want to get to is the point that anon made.

>That would be a good way to enforce a moral hierarchy in the wasteland, but you'd first need someone or an institution that could command the majority of ponies to treat the branded as outcasts.

Hero worship and tearing down all the major factions is all well and good. And Homage obviously put a lot of faith and support into Littlepip to spread her morality and destroy all her enemies. But Littlepip is now essential left a broken shell of a mare who is unable to leave the SPP, having a weird sense of duty along with her physical injuries having overcame her. And projecting your sense of morality onto a scattered, unorganized, and frankly barbaric populace is pretty damn hard. She of course has Pip's legacy and Legend she can use as a shining example, however there is something much more powerful that Pip and her allies left behind which she can use:

The New Canterlot Republic.

The birth of a Nation is probably the best possible opportunity anyone ever has to impose their morality onto a people group. And like the Torah came to define Jewish identity and culture, or the works of Livy, so could the Book of Little Pip come to define this New Equestria. It just needs a little...editing here and there. Obviously not too much, I mean her other companions are still alive and would likely object to any major changes. But a rewording here and cutting out something there can end up working wonders.

[2/3]
>>
File: 477922.png (249 KB, 888x607) Image search: [Google]
477922.png
249 KB, 888x607
>>27137004
For example: I'm pretty sure Littlepip executing Lighthooves was cut. It may be fall in line with Homage's morality, but catching the Lightbringer lying and acting too cowardly would be problematic. Also Calamity would probably be livid if he ever found out the truth. Additionally: Only Littlepip was there, and considering she was couldn't man up and tell Calamity the truth she wouldn't object to the change.

But the NCR obviously has more worth than just that. Now Homage has the force of Law on her side. This was already shown to be put to use through the creation of the Arbu Prison for anyone who did not submit to the new regime. Homage is in a position of power in the NCR by virtue of being an Element of Harmony and also being Littlepip's lover. She can claim to be an Apostle for the Lightbringers will. She will attempt to mold the nation morally into something that fits her ideal. And as we've saw in the fic itself she's not above lying, slander, hate speech, and manipulating to do so.

Honestly it makes the overly cheery and seemingly boring epilogue ending all the more interesting. Will Homage be able to successfully impose her morality onto the populace creating the utopia she seems to desire? Or will it all go horribly wrong? I predict the latter, but you're welcome to hold the former opinion. Either way it seems inevitable that Homage will do something with her new found power, and I predict it will not be nice things.

What's missing from this whole equation though is backstory: Why Homage has such moral convictions. It's almost ironic that we somehow know more about Jokeblue's backstory than we do Homage's. It's possible Jokeblue's death and mentoring from the previous DJ-Pon3 is all that influenced her strong moral convictions, but it just doesn't seem right. I feel like something else is there that has gone unexplained.
>>
>>27137361
>Littlepip executing Lighthooves
>Lighthooves

Wasn't he an antagonist in PH, not FOE?
>>
>>27137361
I... agree with pretty much all of that. Huh. Never thought about it that way, but I'd read the fuck outta that story.
>>
>>27137734
Fucking somber frying my brain with his shitty characters REEEEE

I mean Autumn Leaf.
>>
>>27137787
Either way, props for an excellent piece on Homage and why she a shit
>>
>>27137004
>And like the Torah came to define Jewish identity and culture, or the works of Livy, so could the Book of Little Pip come to define this New Equestria. It just needs a little...editing here and there.

Assuming it's even accurate in the first place. Littlepip is hardly an unbiased author.
>>
>>27138326
It's obviously slightly biased but Pip had no reason to lie. Homage of course has to qualms with lying because she's all about Means to an end.
>>
File: donutsteel.jpg (76 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
donutsteel.jpg
76 KB, 528x960
>>27138341
>Pip had no reason to lie. Homage of course has to qualms with lying because she's all about Means to an end.

So's Pip. Hell, the entire "villain of the piece" schtick she picks up from Edgyloo and Steelhooves is hammered home constantly in the last act.

The entire 'moral' of Pip's character arc is that sometimes you have to be willing to take extreme measures and use any means necessary to do the right (hue) thing. Nuke the hellhounds, drive the pegasi to civil war, use every weapon and make every sacrifice.

If she can lie to Autumn's face and then shoot him in cold blood, a bit of colourful writing is nothing.
>>
File: 1457473226244.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457473226244.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
>>27137361
So the character everyone thought was bland as cardboard would actually be a ambitious, power hungry mastermind ?
I like it.
>>
>>27136819
>>27137004
>>27137361
love this, and it will be real useful when ever I get my next story up, and Arbu Prison! I feel so out of the loop on that.
>>
Would a pegasus stallion having sex with a griffoness be the equivalent of a lady being made to have sex with a dog for degradation?

If not, what would it be seen as?
>>
>>27140088
Uh. They're both sentient creatures, so it'd be seen mostly as a good time I imagine.
>>
>>27140088
It'd be seen as a white having sex with a negro. Taboo but not Bestiality.
>>
>>27140088
Well socially, I imagine it would have more to do with their own standings in terms of what it means.

Given you mention a female and a dog, I imagine for your scenario the griffoness is in some good social standing, that is, would be a free agent and unlikely to be a bondsmen or slave, while from it the pegasus sounds like a slave or some looked down upon miscast by the griffons, perhaps even just captured by griffon supremacists and made their "bitch hound"/"cock bitch", err hyena, sure hyena.

From what you seem to be asking for, provided you are the earlier social standing question, is you are looking for what?
Sexual impropers that haunt a griffoness?
For that, I think one way to hold onto it would be to have her be an ex-/current talon.
They would have their own radio and status between groups, as well as standings in a group.
So something like them or a merc circuit could work well enough for both.
>>
File: B5JUEI3CYAEcWgS.png (303 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
B5JUEI3CYAEcWgS.png
303 KB, 600x477
>>27140446
>tfw there's always this one guy who posts in thread about semi interesting topics but his posts are always written in a rambling and incomprehensible format. As if he is a dyslexic Russian who just learned English
>tfw you will never be able to reply to him because you have no idea what he is even saying
>>
>>27140503
Anon, that's nymph.
>>
>tfw the entire mlp fandom are now praising dragons

It infected reddit,4chan,derpibooru,hasbro forums and and list goes on.
>>
File: Best dragun.jpg (150 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
Best dragun.jpg
150 KB, 791x1024
>>27140761

We are scalies now anon.

shhh
>>
File: 20160419_191358[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160419_191358[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>27140503
I have a name.

Also, there aren't enough pics of nukehorses rolling around as there should be.
>>
>>27140761
The lame thing is I had a character with basically her exact color scheme in my story but I was too lazy and it was too spoilery to ever have art made of her.

I really wish I would have just to say I did it first.
>>
>>27140825
There there Tofu, Andromeda is just a cold scaly.
>>
>>27140848
NYMPH FUCKING PLS
>>
>>27140900
I CE wut U did there.
>>
File: 1454626096541.jpg (278 KB, 1300x943) Image search: [Google]
1454626096541.jpg
278 KB, 1300x943
So are there any stories out there that focus on the prewar battles?
>>
>>27140825
At least you can still claim Balefrost.

For whatever that's worth.

Also, Andromeda was much more interested in the Spike cock than Ember.
>>
>>27138787
>>27137361
Idea: Pip tearing down all of the existing structures of Equestria, leaving behind a power vacuum, into which rises something even worse, ala ISIS. Maybe the NCR is an Armstrongian tyranny where the strong take from the weak backed by the force of law, or some other kind of despotism that basically follows the whims of Homage.
>>
>>27141851
and a new hero rises to topple Homage and to attempt to show Pip the many errors in her ways?
>>
>>27142441
Yush, The denizens of Anon Falls.
>>
>>27142931
Anon pls, they would be too busy being distracted by all the pretty pegasus waifus and husbandos around after the clouds opened. And homage isn't that bad, she just knows to snap up a qt 3.14 like pip before anyone else.
>>
File: 1454193418656.jpg (557 KB, 1615x1231) Image search: [Google]
1454193418656.jpg
557 KB, 1615x1231
>>27143365
I disagree with your inferior headcanon.
>>
File: 1422848524488.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422848524488.gif
471 KB, 300x300
>>27142931
>>27142441
>mfw I had more dreams about AF
>mfw we ended up making Pip into an enemy because she turned out too extremist and we made deals with Red Eye in exchange for Murky and a bunch of slaves
>mfw we saved Blackjack from becoming her edgy cyber self and have her as our main defense against Pip
>Only problem is she's now too drunk to be useful for mostly anything else.
>>
>>27143824
>BJ
Bris pls, dream about protags that don't suck, like Forgehorse. 2/3 is unacceptable.
>>
>>27143824
Did you dream about teaching pip to enjoy the strong embrace of a handsome stallion?
>>
>>27143824
Brilliant!
>"Fishy go home, you're drunk again"
>"Fuggoff, anon. Aan' shtop calling me Fishy..."
>>
File: 663.jpg (8 KB, 160x216) Image search: [Google]
663.jpg
8 KB, 160x216
>>27141851
A Homagian NCR wouldn't be like that. Or at least at the outset. If you want a good comparison think of Mao's 'Cultural Revolution' or maybe that NV comic book for what Homage would likely do.

Tribal culture and any sort of identity a community used to have, something Homage will likely deem 'Raider-ish', shall be repressed heavily. There can be only one homogenized 'Equestrian identity after all. Post apocalyptic culture was never really tackled in FoE (PH sadly did it better) but I can imagine there are a lot of unique tribes and cultures. And while Homage would probably like you to think all of them were like Arbu I imagine not all of them had questionable morals.

>>27143824
>>27143907
>>27144501
Speaking of literally worst protagonist, I had a pretty odd meta idea for a story with this cunning and extremist version of Homage I shitposted about:

Words spreads in the NCR of a fellow hero known as 'Security'. The tales that spread would be as ludicrous and insane and full of contrathe lore as the final draft of PH is. Star eater and the moon trip included. Homage herself will know the stories are greatly over exaggerated, since the stories includes BJ meeting up with her along with Pip, and that never happened.

Still, while she knows the legend is pretty much all bunk, it's still concerning. Many of her loyal citizens have begun to take on this radical doctrine, as it's rather bare bones and isn't so nuanced as The Lightbringer's Commandments. The only obligation is 'Do better' and that 'Everyone can do better. Everyone can change'.

Which obviously does not fall in line with HER truth.

Homage can't really start persecuting and or banning the ideology, because Hoofington has unified (more or less) and is something of an force to be reckoned with. And for once in her 12 year rule, she was unable to convince the Senate to vote for war. The NCR's military is already stretched thin as is.

A tiny set back like this will not stop Homage however.
>>
File: Mommsen_p265.jpg (1 MB, 1270x2096) Image search: [Google]
Mommsen_p265.jpg
1 MB, 1270x2096
>>27145078
So Homage decides to invade Hoofington anyway. There are seemingly no other options.

But she frames it as an expedition/humanitarian effort with The Followers of the Apocalypse. I haven't worked out the exact justification Homage will use for this expedition but It might be how the Security followers promote polygamy and pedophilia./spoiler] They of course need 'protection' and she is able to secure a single Battalion of reservist soldiers for the trip.

She supplements the regiment with some forces of her own. She has Secret Police and task forces who are fiercely loyal to her that she is able to pull from, but obviously most of them must stay behind and ensure no hot head Senator tries to use her absence as a way to take over. So she has to start getting creative.

She's able to secure a few Hellhounds from Ponyville through blackmailing Fluttershy (She censored a certain fact in Littlepip's testimony for her), gets a select few ponies in Arbu to join up promising them freedom should they fight valiently, bribes a few military officials to 'misplace' some equipment for them to use, and hires a few foreign Talon Mercs to join with her army.

In the end Homage still knows her rag tag army is entirely outmatched by the forces in Hoofington. But she is still determined to attempt to defeat her ideological foes through any means necessary. If she fails here, then her dream for a perfect Equestria will fail as well. At least that is how she has convinced herself.

Thus, the Invasion of Hoofington begins.
>>
>>27145377
Better than PH.
>>
File: SnwFlkeSlyr.png (66 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SnwFlkeSlyr.png
66 KB, 300x300
I get to meet senpai tomorrow. Good night thread...
>>
File: Night_Light & Grandeur sleepy.jpg (174 KB, 1060x587) Image search: [Google]
Night_Light & Grandeur sleepy.jpg
174 KB, 1060x587
sleepy bump

Also do ponies in the wasteland still believe Luna visits their dreams?
>>
>>27147140
Creepiest princess?
Then again Cadance's forced 'ship spell also hits that spot.
>>
Europe is a great place to party.
Beer and ale, still not stuff for me to drink.

IRL what is the draw of beer taste?

In the wasteland, would they drink it for taste or because the water is unsanitary without a talisman?
>>
File: 1445705153992.gif (554 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445705153992.gif
554 KB, 500x281
Alright
It's 3 in the morning, hyped up on caffeine, had nearly no sleep last night, and I got a flight to catch in a few hours that's a fairly sizable drive away.

But I'll be seeing you faggots in BABScon.

>>27146363
Riddle's pls
>>
>>27148152
Bring the 1911, you'll need it to use on Riddles prostrate[\spoiler]
>>
>>27148160
I would, but unfortunately my 1911 is illegal in commiefornia. It even explicitly says so on the case. They wont even honor a Utah CCP, those fruits

dat captcha
>>
>>27148174
How sad.
You should take overBLM property in rebellion.
Or restart the Mormon insurgency.
>>
>>27148174
just take a bong and fill it with lighter fluid and shove a cork in the top.
>>
>>27148647
Get a dong.
Fill dong with lighter fluid.
Plug dong.
Got it!
>>
>>27149055
Fire dong
>>
>>27149135
Out of a cannon.
Into a butt.
>>
File: 1425545168961.jpg (192 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1425545168961.jpg
192 KB, 1600x900
>>27130380
>Personally I used most of Pre cyberpony BJ PH as canon, but after that, in my head, she died.

By that logic the rest of the story was her own personal hell.
>>
>>27148160
you misspelled Prostate you fucking twack.
>>
>>27149671
Riddles's Apostate
>>
Would two gryphons trading protection for sex to a dashite stallion?
Or would they be more likely to attack on sight and make him a slave?
>>
>>27150004
how about this instead,

Would you rather keep asking the same stupid question with a slight change until the end of time, or will you finally shut the fuck up?
>>
>>27150010
I think you're asking him for the moon, anon.
>>
>>27150010
You do know this is the same thread that keeps falling for variants of "never read FOE, is it gud? What about lesbian horse main character?"

They won't stop asking because gullible morons keep answering.
>>
I'd like a griffon and pegasus to ambiacly discuss business and contracts as part of their life and the potential as sellswords.
>>
File: 5IotPCf.png (879 KB, 2492x2621) Image search: [Google]
5IotPCf.png
879 KB, 2492x2621
>>27150231
We did that anon and I think it was a very amicable business relationship.
>>
>>27150277
Das one ripped pigeon!
>>
After having read the prologue and five chapters of FoE: Homelands by PH, I can say this is a good start.

It's interesting, brings some nice worldbuilding and Somber's been trying to tone done what dragged PH down in the first place.

Give it a try.
>>
>>27151038
Pass.
>>
>>27151038
It's still a sequel to PH, which means soon we'll have all the crazy robotic Legate shit. One of the party members is technically the Legate's fucking granddaughter. Do not be fooled by the beginning Influxreview, turn back before you become cucked
>>
File: 1357250399270.png (191 KB, 415x374) Image search: [Google]
1357250399270.png
191 KB, 415x374
>>27151038
Nice name you got there.
>>
>>27150277
What is this about?
>>
>>27151405
What do you write?
>>
File: OUTLAWCOVER - Final version 1.png (2 MB, 1692x1410) Image search: [Google]
OUTLAWCOVER - Final version 1.png
2 MB, 1692x1410
>>27151418
Dadbird and redhorse's first meeting, anon.
>>27151405
Lucid pls, you're one to talk.
>>
>>27151476
That seemed violent and not really a discussion.
>>
File: 20160421_135857.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160421_135857.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Hey guys, look who just met.
>>
File: 3Gpey.jpg (18 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
3Gpey.jpg
18 KB, 452x339
>>27151534
>>
>>27151563
Y'all are fags.
>>
>>27151437
Write? Not really, though I have done one small FoE thing: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/149900/fallout-equestria-the-great-blue

Meanwhile i sold out of FoE based prints at BUCK again...

>>27151476
Nono, I mean look at their name specifically; I came to thread after someone mistook it for mine.
>>
>>27151563
God, I wish I could be there right now.
>>
>>27151563
>upside down bj
What, is she not good enough?
>>
>>27151819
nah probably passed out, y'know how that whiskey is
>>
File: tumblr_o13obftPm31s3biaqo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1616) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o13obftPm31s3biaqo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1616
>>27151610
It seems a rather poor joke.
I mean I could guess its a bit better if I could read the aftermath!
>>
>>27150004
Was that a failed get?
It looks like a failed get, how about I offer something better.

The Dashite is an Enclave scientist who did the research and showed the surface couldn't possibly be as bad as was said, and had the intent to organize the expedition to prove it.
Enclave command threw in behind him to make a giant rar ra spectacle, but had full intents of backstabbing him and leaving him groundside.
They send down a small security detail and have him start in the worst place they could find, hoping that it would leave his data skewed and get him to crush the theory.
Except, it didn't work and he caught on, so the detail went for plan B, make a Dashite.
They give him the simple ultimatum, if he likes the ground so much, he can have it, foorrreeevvverrr.

Post branding, he gets up to the typical actions nonadventure scientists have, what with savage animal attacks, raiders, harassment by drunken ponies with big guns and memory orbs, etc...

Down on his luck, the buck ends up in a town to raid an old market to try and live.
Downside, the aerial on top is where griffons like to stop over and scout out the place.
Your two griffonesses are up there and see him coming, and with one of them in heat/horny from her partner being a business and not of a conjugal nature type, decides to get it on with the old thread favorite of
>rape
Except it doesn't quite go down that way, as the buck has at least learned how to swing a pipewrench pretty well and gets dropped by the other griffoness who is more business savvy.
She offers a deal, agree to be her colleagues fucktoy in exchange for protection.
He clearly has no real idea how to defend himself, and miss horny takes too many caps on whorehouses.

Now you have your knock off anywhere but here, and can try for something different, like oh say, running Transmetropolitan and having pegabuck Locust Temple trying to show the rest of the Enclave the lies of the council, as he deals with his two femme fatales.
>>
>>27152065
>The Dashite is an Enclave scientist who did the research
He did the math.
>>
File: 1456789040221.jpg (25 KB, 235x271) Image search: [Google]
1456789040221.jpg
25 KB, 235x271
>>27152113
Bump
>>
So is everyone dead or something?
>>
>>27153349
Yes. most of the creative ones are at the con, all the britfags are passed out drunk after her maj's 90th and everyone else has joined tofu in the loafing club.
>>
>>27153454
I think I've caught tofu's loafing disorder.
>>
File: 1453879121835.png (457 KB, 1280x1408) Image search: [Google]
1453879121835.png
457 KB, 1280x1408
>>27153454
Awww what a compliment!
>>
>>27153515
It is very contagious... though its only spread through contact of bodily fluids... Ham? ^:)
>>
I have a question for the named guys in the thread that go to cons.
Do you refer to each other by your online or irl names?

Please say you use irl names, going around using online names irl is just a whole other level of autism.
>>
File: foemeet.jpg (112 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
foemeet.jpg
112 KB, 1024x576
>>27153938
>Please say you use irl names, going around using online names irl is just a whole other level of autism.
Nope, we used our handles at EFNW.
>>
>>27153938
>>27153943
Aha!
Could compromise by legally changing your names to your handles!

Autism averted!
>>
>>27153943
Yeah i dont really want to give too much away if i can help it so i just kept my online handle.
>>
So 2 people have already come up to point at Steel Cherry and talk about her.

Fuckers aint touchin my waifu...
>>
>>27154508
Riddles take your damn pill.
>>
>>27153938
Well for the most part that's the name we know and have associated with the person. Knowing a new one doesn't change what your go to is.
>>
>>27154679
I think the only one of us who went by his actual name the whole time was Relentless, and I feel like it was mainly because his real name has significantly fewer syllables.
>>
>>27152065
>went for plan B, make a Dashite.

I suddenly need a first person descriprion of what it's like to have a cutie mark burnt away and then get branded.
>>
>>27154715
Now I'm imagining him with the moniker of 'Relentless Tim' or 'Relentless Doug', 'Relentless Frank' etc
>>
>>27154750
He's Canadian, don't forget.

Relentless Scott! (he's a dick)
>>
>>27154508
Riddles pls. she's a slut anyway
>>
File: 1458730044730.png (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458730044730.png
1 MB, 2000x1500
Sleepin' bump
>>
File: Showerpip.png (453 KB, 782x604) Image search: [Google]
Showerpip.png
453 KB, 782x604
OTP bump
https://derpibooru.org/1137543
>>
>>27153938
I'm cyber sec, so to me keeping my ident hidden is useful.
Albeit I find out I was just given an Icelandic's full ID and encouraged to try something with it.

Going by handles also makes it easier to find people, since few of us exchange real IDs online, and it makes it easier when we get into groups.
>>
>>27154718
I feel like a nigger who just found a vial of crack cocaine in their car after having gone clean and become a bank teller....
>>
File: tumblr_o0wl34zkzZ1s3biaqo1_1280.png (703 KB, 1280x1393) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wl34zkzZ1s3biaqo1_1280.png
703 KB, 1280x1393
What should go alongside a Stable full of earth ponies that were given levitation talisman amulets to let them live unicorns do?

Unicorns given exoskeletons to let them have earth pony strength?
>>
>>27156392
C'mon anon.

Just a bit of pegatorture, for old times' sake. You can stop any time you want, don't you want to have fun?
>>
>>27156576
Pegasi given wingbinders so they can live like mudhorses do.
>>
>>27156677
Anon, this leads to pegaraiders that feel cursed to suffer in life.

Besides, I finally got the payment for rape o'cock, so you can check there for hornhead abuse.
>>
>>27156576
Normal unicorns (with access to intense training gear if necessary)

The most logical reason to give earth horses levitation is to allow an equality with the other races there. Trying to impose a weirdness on all the races could just be awkward... while offering a new ability to one is close enough.

Really though i think it's an awful idea, not really fitting the bill for stable experiments
>>
>>27157093
Its a bit about equalizing, that is if everyone is special no one is.
So if they're all as strong and magical as each other then equality is achieved.
Similar to hobbling and magic suppressants to force equality.
>>
File: HurtBurd.png (774 KB, 1252x814) Image search: [Google]
HurtBurd.png
774 KB, 1252x814
>>27157004
>>27156876
>>27156677
Yeah, let's be nice to the birdies!
>>
>>27157159
Actually, I have a snarky buck who is basically kept as a slave in exchange for medicine to live.
Its a bit fun, though its a bit of a drama source.
>>
File: 1374895s.png (161 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1374895s.png
161 KB, 800x536
>>27157159
>>
File: Waifu cuddles.png (475 KB, 1326x1500) Image search: [Google]
Waifu cuddles.png
475 KB, 1326x1500
>>27157205
Gods, Atom is so delightfully soft and tubby
>>
So where do raiders get the gaffers tape for their weapons?
The adhesive is all gone, and quite a few of the backers should be dust.
>>
>>27157414
Make glue out of other horses
>>
>>27156576
Normal Unicorns, it be more interesting if the talismans were created after the fact by the Unicorns to help their earth pony friends.

But if I were to make this an experimental stable, I'd make it one that advantaged unicorns over earth ponies. having lots of thing about the stable that are easy for a unicorn to function, but real hard for an earth pony. but on the flip side, over half the table is an apple orchard. So the experiment would be to get the two groups of ponies to rely on each other, and in the end things worked wonderfully.

Possible plot, the threes are dieing, having caught a fungle infection, and so the stable must relocate.
>>
Have a lilpip drawing
>>
File: 2016_01_16_00003.png (1015 KB, 847x689) Image search: [Google]
2016_01_16_00003.png
1015 KB, 847x689
>>27157414
My personal idea for why 200 year old items and food is somehow kept in mint condition over 2 centuries is that back in the good ole Pre-War days necromantic radiation was used as an preservative. This kept food from ever spoiling, but it also allowed some smaller objects to stay in mint condition for much longer than they normally would.

This also explains the abundance of Radaway and Radsafe in the wasteland. Since the populace would be exposed to Rads daily they obviously occasionally needed to drink some Radaway to avoid any long term health issues. I imagine the Ministry of Image had to come up with a good reason to force the populace to drink it though, especially since they probably weren't allowed to reveal the secret of the preservatives.

Additionally, much in the vein of how Radium was used in everything before people even knew the risks, I imagine there would be Radioactive Makeup advertised to 'keep you young and healthy forever'. The difference is that it probably would actually work!...Assuming you took enough Radsafe so you didn't start looking like a zombie instead.

Zebra would probably do much of the same, but the public would likely be much better informed/simply know about the radiation since they are more familiar with Necromancy than pony kind. Or perhaps since they are dumb superstious Jihadi horses they'd refuse to use it.
>>
I’ve found a story that needs some serious attention—8 likes only and in dire need of more love.

The premise is as such: A stable near Stalliongrad has been surviving for 200 years without the need for an overmare. Indeed, every dweller is a clone of former inhabitants and all social interactions are based on a strong, pacific and puritan religion guided by a single priestess; the religion itself is, of course, based on the faith in the two Princesses. After a wastelander manages to enter the stable and murder a dweller, the priestess decides to chase the murderer throughout the wasteland to bring him back and have him judged.

Here is the link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/92605/fallout-equestria-darkness-falls

Definitely deserves more.
>>
>>27151405

We will shake hands again at the next BUCK, mate. *dry laugh ~ sobs*

Or see each other on Skype.
>>
>>27157765
You two better get it on like fish.
>>
>>27157772

His heart is already taken, sadly. :'(
>>
>>27157785
You could always take it back with an eagle claw strike.
>>
>>27157795

We're not in PH here, mate.

I have standards.
>>
File: lewd.png (227 KB, 1463x984) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
227 KB, 1463x984
>>
>>27157751
Sounds a lot like Aeon Flux.
>>
>>27157833

I have never watched it. So I am out of the loop on this one.
>>
>>27157816
Hey neuro, since >>27151563 these two fags are hanging out, why don't you draw some pone shipping of Briddles/Risineo?
>>
File: snuggle cave.png (286 KB, 1862x1090) Image search: [Google]
snuggle cave.png
286 KB, 1862x1090
>>27158232
But im lazy
>>
>>27158319
Not lazy enough to reply though?
>>
File: 141291492749.png (162 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
141291492749.png
162 KB, 600x600
>>27129502
>>
>>27157194
Oh?
Do tell.
>>
File: DiceShill.gif (337 KB, 263x202) Image search: [Google]
DiceShill.gif
337 KB, 263x202
>>27157751
I really dig the premise so I'll give it a whirl anon. It better not be total dogshit like a certain other fic that was relentlessly shilled here.
>>
>>27159272
How did this become a meme so fast.
>>
>>27159272

You will like it
>>
>>27159272
Outlaws?
>>
File: butt.png (409 KB, 1433x857) Image search: [Google]
butt.png
409 KB, 1433x857
>>27158363
yes
>>
>>27159368
Careful anon, spicy opinions like that will get you Reeee'd out of the thread or end up delaying Outlaws' next chapter for another 2 months. But you're not wrong
>>
>>27159411
I just find that its stupid to waifu Astral before she dies really.
>>
>>27158595
I'm rather enjoying Murky now that he isn't suffer beyond Blackjack being forced into Rampage by Deus.
>>
David is at an /foe/ meet up here.
>>
>>27159583
Ask him if Homelands will feature an intacy building that they will stay at, leave, and the fact its untouched by time will have no more impact on the story.
>>
>>27159583
Call him a hack fraud.
>>
>>27159583
I had a pretty alright conversation with him and gave him some constructive criticism which I think he took well.

he's wearing socks and sandals however, and he should be burned for that. The faggot. [\spoiler]
>>
>>27159771
>>27159615
Dont worry, there was a healthy presence of people who were happy it was finally fucking over. But his pedo smile was as smug as ever.
>>
Yes I'm wearing socks and sandals. It's raining outside Bris. And I'm too poor for shoes! Thanks for the feedback though.
>>
>>27160201
fat
>>
>>27159583

Wasn't Somber unable to make it to any place because he's waiting for donations?
>>
>>27160459
Nah, he needed a loan from his mother.
>>
File: 1461359517344.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1461359517344.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27160201
I love you too
>>
File: 20160422_141950.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160422_141950.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Playing pnp and i just succesfully seduced a guard into helping us kill his boss. Im playing a unicorn mare who's a street performer and has sex apeal.
>>
>>27160546
>sex appeal
>with that coat
Her attitude and sway must really be top
>>
>>27160585
Yup, the guard was an older raider, so like, 40s. Made him feel young and inplied i would bang him. and now i want to write it.
>>
>>27160546
Damn son, that's a lot of water.
You playing in a desert for realism?
>>
>>27160546

> Fallout Equetria

> Equetria

fucking pleb!
>>
File: poni.png (300 KB, 1242x1544) Image search: [Google]
poni.png
300 KB, 1242x1544
>>27160585
Her coat isnt too bad.
>>
>>27160546
Somber pls, we know you want to be the slutty made but you don't have to turn every game you're in into magical realm
>>
>>27160459
I got some. Enough to cover travel to the con.
>>
File: 1454287875435.png (86 KB, 653x591) Image search: [Google]
1454287875435.png
86 KB, 653x591
>>27160676
You nigger
>>
>>27124251
>Power Armor is totally weak shit in the fic that can be destroyed with armor piercing rounds or a fucking revolver that uses common ammo so they probably don't really fulfill the role tanks do IRL.
This fucking got to me while reading, along with the "power armor takes months to use" bullshit.

power armor was meant so you could just get inside of it and fucking go, and the shit got so crazy that when T-51B left prototype stage and was deployed to China, they cut such large swathes of territory, they had to nuke American power armor units to remove them from their fox holes and shit.

T-51B is crazy shit, and eventually T-60 was even crazier. Pip should have had absolutely no chance against the Loyalists in Stable 2.
>>
>>27128041
>As for Power Armor, I just have to disagree. They are just shown to be so terrible at their job of protecting ponies that they seem like utter wastes. Remember that the Zebra Rifles were mass produced apparently, so tons of Steel Rangers met a grizzly end of burning alive inside of their Iron Maiden. They just feel so weak and ineffective that it seems like they were a product of their time in the war, was quickly superseded as technology rapidly advanced, but kept around longer than they should have because Applejack got sentimental.
Not that guy, but like I said in >>27160724
the power armor in FO;E really, REALLY triggered my autism, especially seeing as how they actually made power armor STRONK like it should have been in Fallout 4, one of the only things they actually did well.
>>
>>27160709
You were my second guess Riddles since I know you want to be the slutty mare/femboy too. The spelling and punctuation mistakes along with the design made me think Somber.

Also does she have ass freckles? Because that's be cute if so. There needs to be more freckle pones.
>>
>>27160702

When is the next chapter of Homelands supposed to be released?
>>
>>27160795
Freckles are the best.
Frecklepip is the only true Pip.
>>
>>27160671
She's called Sparkling Cola
>>
>>27160795
>femboy
Godog forced me into that degeneracy, id rather just be a slutty mare.
>>
File: 1441753134467.jpg (31 KB, 700x642) Image search: [Google]
1441753134467.jpg
31 KB, 700x642
>>27160841
>forced
>>
>>27160832
>>27160795
The only freckles are the bubbles on her ass and legs.
>>
>>27160857
Who is this?
>>
>>27160798
Sunday, I hope.
>>
>>27160977
A medic horsey called Red Cross.
Belongs to the MOA CYOA feller.
>>
File: medium_0.png (142 KB, 706x600) Image search: [Google]
medium_0.png
142 KB, 706x600
>>27160841
>forced
>>
File: 1460800227191.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1460800227191.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>>27160792
>>27160795
pls respond
>>
>>27159272
wow forcing a meme much. Where is that from?
>>
>>27161542
dice pls
>>
>>27161333
I actually wrote the both that original post on Power Armor and the bullying Jitters about his latent Homolust post.

I agree that PA's weakness in FoE is brought to ridiculous levels in the Stable 2 chapter. They really should not have any chance against the Invading force unless they did some clever tactic against them. But nope, they just shot them and utterly anal devastate them like PA was like wearing a suit of paper. That entire event was just a mess honestly. No where near bad as some of the disasters of PH but probably equal is awfulness to say, how Glory was handled in 1-16 or how all the excellent tension between BJ and P-21 fell over like a soft turd in 16 and instead we got shitty matrix rip offs who only purpose was to die and give another pointless 'muh feelz' moment.

PA being super easy to use is probably not all that true. I know 3 mostly introduced Power Armor training for gameplay reasons but it makes sense that no rando can just slip into PA and know how to use it. But at the same time I doubt it would take several fucking months to learn how to use. Maybe a week or two at the worst. Sure, to be an effective super soldier worthy of joining the Steel Rangers pre-war you probably had to go through rigorous training, but to just walk around in a super suit shouldn't be that true.

I still maintain that the meeting with Sanguine and the subsequent absolutely pants on head retarded cage match with Psychoshy was one of the most autistic things I've ever seen, and I'm baffled anyone even thinks anything past that moment up to 33 was good.
>>
File: 1454118685515.png (1 MB, 1059x1173) Image search: [Google]
1454118685515.png
1 MB, 1059x1173
Waster bump
>>
>>27160724
>>27160792
if we're going to go by fallout stats instead of FOE stats, the stats for power armor's ability to absorb force is actually on the wiki. it states (from the fallout bible if I remember right) that PA can absorb over 2500 joules. The top end isn't listed, but if that's the "high end close enough" point they decided to go with, PA isn't shit.

The average .308 rifle round, IE- a hunting rifle, could likely penetrate it depending upon ablatives (it's above 3000 joules). Then a question of internal damage arises. Many assault rifles could potentially be stopped, though where the kinetic energy goes (again, a question of ablatives) leaves it up to "will this let the guy get up after his ribcage absorbs the kinetic force of a 12 gauge slug, will he shrug it off, or will it merely save his life and leave him combat unworthy."

Going "against tanks" is very far out of the question, but calling them "walking tanks" specifically for infantry is a good point to keep the shit balanced. They had more mobility than the average tank on things like mountains, that's for sure, and likely why they were so useful. Energy weapons only they could lift, similarly, probably melted through Chinese tanks vital components instead of trying to pierce the armor.

other shit comes up when you involve the wasteland though. dirty rounds, poorly maintained weapons, etc... though those will apply to the PA getting used too. Especially the ablatives.
>>
File: 1454027000500.png (1 MB, 5807x3700) Image search: [Google]
1454027000500.png
1 MB, 5807x3700
Fuckin bump dammit
>>
File: Fast.png (119 KB, 2872x1962) Image search: [Google]
Fast.png
119 KB, 2872x1962
Which one of these birds is better at fighting and being a murderhobo? If they got into a fight to the death, who would win?
>>
File: 1418512251447.png (154 KB, 635x541) Image search: [Google]
1418512251447.png
154 KB, 635x541
bump dead as fuck thread
>>
File: 1402872910113.png (122 KB, 1885x1847) Image search: [Google]
1402872910113.png
122 KB, 1885x1847
Hello, I am here to talk about why so many atomic horses have god awful shit tier color schemes such as the timeless 'Red/Black' or 'White coat/any color mane' combo. Or even the ever popular 'lel 100% saturation' style. Why, just in this thread alone we have an innumerable amount of subjects who seem to be suffering from this horrible and embarrassing infliction! They have coat color only a mother could love!

>>27129975
>>27137004
>>27150277

Luckily I have wonderful uplifting news for these ugly poners: It's not their fault for not eating their vegetables so their coats would shine bright and pretty! And it's because most writers suck absolute dick when it comes to making aesthetically pleasing color schemes or characters. Quite the contrary, these authors have accounted for a hidden factor in the setting to increase immersion.

Mutations.

In birds who were exposed to the radiation from Fukushima there was a sharp increase in aberrant plumage which entailed such mutations as:

Melanism
Xanthochromism
Leucism
etc.

This is why wasteland ponies tend to be have edgy color schemes that would stick out like a sore thumb on the show, because they are all goddamn muties! The fact it's magical necromancy bullshit radiation accounts for why it seems to cause such unique mutations in ponies that we do not often see in our reality. Though I'd say Xanthochromism is pretty common since a lot of poners have light cream colored coats.

So the next time you see an ugly wasteland horse with edgy colors that make you want to gouge your eyes out, be more considerate! The writer is just trying to make his story as realistic as possible and show the horrors of radiation.
>>
File: 1410130438519.jpg (15 KB, 194x198) Image search: [Google]
1410130438519.jpg
15 KB, 194x198
>>27165018
Another fascinating finding I made while doing my research:

From my extensive research into the Pegasi race, I can conclude that the Enclave must still be exposed to high enough levels of radiation as Mach/every character in Outlaw ever, and most definitely Snaproll are suffering terribly from these mutations.

>>27163268
>>27163955

Thus the Enclave are just filled with a bunch of disgusting muties as well and are probably as mutated, if not more, than their land dwelling brethren. Kkat even realized this as in her absolutely broken and shitty PnP rules. Only Stable Dwellers get the penalty to Rad Resistance, but not Dashite. Also in Fukushima it was found in some butterfly populations that there began to develop an innate Radiation Resistance! Thus, the pure clean Stable Ponies have no radiation resistance to speak of while the smelly dumb mutant Enclave do.

Also for how patient zero (Blackjack) of the Red/Black mutation somehow has this infliction, despite growing up in a protected Stable: Somber obviously does not care anywhere near as much for the lore or realism as other authors and he's just a hack and a fraud! Additionally the mutations could possibly be caused by Stable 99's recycler and the increased in-breeding due to the dipshit idea of limiting the male population to 20. Blackjack is essentially a dumb, highly inbred, hick who was fed a strict diet of shit and corpses all her life. Of course she must of had innumerable amount of diseases and abnormalities!

All you who still waifu her: just remember that you're dreaming of fucking the pony equivalent of a 500 lb landwhale from West Virginia who has a horrible skin disease and is missing all her teeth from drinking 2 liters of Mountain Dew with every meal. It's a miracle that Blackjack ever got laid outside of 99 where males were forced to fuck these abominations every day.

In conclusion: The purest ponies in the entire wasteland are the Stable Ponies which means
>>
>>27165126
That those who waifu Enclave Pegasi for their 'innocence' are being falsely misleaded and they should immediately switch to a more higher quality Stable waifu, such as Littlepip. Lest they wish to gain Balefire Crotch.
>>
File: 1452591535554.png (171 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452591535554.png
171 KB, 900x900
>blackjack is pure stable horse
>still has edgy scheme
Velvet Remedy isn't much better.
>>
File: 912450.png (306 KB, 2559x1975) Image search: [Google]
912450.png
306 KB, 2559x1975
>>27165185
I explained the case of Blackjack in my findings. As for Volvo there are two options: Inbreeding or just a random chance mutation. It seems Kkat tries to imply the former as Velvet tells the Overmare about how the Stable is about to be completely inbred. If so it would make this scene highly ironic as Velvet would be the most inbred out of the entire stable.

I personally dispute this claim however since Stable 2 was able to create the prettiest horse in the entire wasteland: Littlepip with freckles and I think it was not a mere accident she was perfect, she must have good healthy genes. It's also possible that Volvo's mother found a stash of pre-war junk food while suffering from pregnancy craving and devoured them over the course of her term, exposing her and poor baby Volvo to more radiation than the general populace.
>>
>>27162553
Actually energy weapons are really quite fascinating, particularly now that I have made contact with a laser technician working on deploying battlefield combat systems meant for organic attachment to AH64 "Apache."

Essentially, the most common perceived method of a LASER is that it photons, shit happens, big melty hole or sliced off parts.

This is wholly incorrect but not wrong.

Photons are a charged, massful yep, they have mass, teeny tiny, but its their, goes back to e=m*C^2, and as photons have energy, they must have mass, same for everything else, save tachyons, which then gets into a much greater depth of relativity where in you use rest mass.
Essentially, as photons interacting with "normal" matter can be modeled as charged particle capture and excitation, what is really going on is that the LASER is exciting electrons in the outer shells, eventually stripping them away as they excite, but for quite sometime, making them oscillate in the same way our microwave does on water.
These oscillation first and foremost change the molecular properties of the material, crystal structure, amorphous bindings, electrical properties.
All adds up that long before I could make a cherry spot on the other side of an item, I have severely changed its physical and likely chemical properties.
In essence, most of our first generation continuous beam LASERs are based around manipulating these properties, wheter it be Rheimatall's concept of using an electron charge differential to set off the fuze train or L&M's 100 KW causing spots to heat until failure, they're not your scifi explodey bolts.

Those are ultraviolet pulse lasers, which start with the really fun part of causing your body to disintegrate before we even get around to discussing your new energy being form.
>>
>>27158595
(Murky)
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a do or die,
No escape from slavery.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a flightless pegasi, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little light, little low,
Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man,
Knocked a door against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Know that you’re all that really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
Sent rads down my spine,
Body's aching all the time.
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (anyway the wind blows),
I don't wanna die,
I wish I'd never been born at all.

(Barb)
I see a little silhouetto of a stallion,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you help with my Fandango?
Shadow and patter,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico.

(Murky)
I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
(Brimstone)
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
(Glimmerlight)
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

(Murky)
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
(Chainlink Shackles, Wicked Slit)
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(Cream mare, Protégé)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
(Red Eye, Unity)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
>>
>>27165707
(Barb)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
(Gimmerlight, Brimstone)
Never, never let you go
(Murky)
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
(All)
Oh, mama mia, mama mia
(Murky)
(Mama mia, let me go.)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

(Barb)
So you think you can stiff me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can hurt me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Oh, yeah, oh yeah)

(Murky)
Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Anyway the wind blows.
>>
File: 1455860611422.png (390 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1455860611422.png
390 KB, 800x600
>>27165709
>Murky : The Musical
>Written by Fuzzy, music by Queen

I'd sell my soul to see that.
>>
>>27165248
>healthy genes
Pip's an aspie midget with several impulsive mental disorders, fetal alcohol syndrome, and an ultimately hard time differentiating right from wrong. The freckles are an indicator of even worse, because considering only one or two ponies in the stable had freckles before it closed, its more likely to be a recessive gene that she has to have inherited directly from a pony like Applejack in a way to show up after several generations.

In this regard, it makes the almost equally inbred Velvet look like Aryanne in comparison.
>>
File: Behold, Princess LittlePip.png (12 KB, 692x491) Image search: [Google]
Behold, Princess LittlePip.png
12 KB, 692x491
>>27166528
And yet here genes were pure enough to accept the Alicorn mutation.
>>
>>27166528
>look like another shit oc
Sound about right :^)
>>
>>27166544
Mutie genes aint any better.
>>
File: Pip is best genetics.png (325 KB, 1024x850) Image search: [Google]
Pip is best genetics.png
325 KB, 1024x850
>>27165248

This guy gets it. Have some Pip

>>27166528
You are just jealous nobody gave you a ribbon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 137

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.