[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it more realistic to say mane 6 are late teens and not early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Is it more realistic to say mane 6 are late teens and not early 20s like some speculate? I take it cause in Twilight's flashbacks, past shining armor is pretty much the size the main cast is now. They just dont have highschool in equestria it's either work force or higher education like Maud is doing.
>>
>>27112917
Lauren said they're 17-19 in S1
>>
>>27112917
Equestria Girls already confirmed this.
>>
>>27112929
That goes against EQG in a way, that means most of them are seniors.
>>
>>27112929
oh. I imagine a couple years have passed in show since then.

>>27112931
I wanted to use that but you'd get a ton of
>EQG
>Canon
greentexts
>>
>>27112944
EQG is very messed up, they should be out of high school now.
>>
>>27112931
>eqg
>canon
>>
I still say late teens.
>>
>>27112929
Imma need a suace on that, because with the exception of Twilight, they're all out of school and have jobs. And Twiggles seems to be at least graduate school level.
>>
File: 1453971595637.jpg (21 KB, 342x336) Image search: [Google]
1453971595637.jpg
21 KB, 342x336
>>27112917

All the characters in the show have the mentality of a kid
I mean, no mature person would put the life of a kid in risk with the purpose of solving a diplomatic problem, like dragons trying to genocide ponies
At least Twilight and Rarity are mentally handicapped
>>
>>27112917
>>27112929

Well consider: Rarity and Cheerilee were in the same class in school and Cheerilee is currently a teacher. I'd place most of them around early to mid 20's. And considering the obvious pun, Maud is very likely in post-grad school education.
>>
>>27112941
please tell me more about your fanfics
>>
>>27114336
Twilight is just a giant nerd dork.

>all out of school
There doesnt seem to be equivalent of highschool in equestria. It's all for young ponies.

>>27115783
Could be a young teacher. Her job shouldnt be too hard.
>>
>>27114495
was spikes life really in danger tho? i mean its fucked up they stare at him falling when he could have injured himself tho
>>
>>27115801

A 'young' teacher is still going to be in their early 20's at best, considering that 17-19 is either going to be still in or fresh out of high school depending in most cases.
>>
>>27115927
>high school
See, you're comparing human world and equestria as socially similar things. They have no highschool or middle school. The closest thing is celestia's school but that's like a private specialty school. I imagine very little ponies go get degrees in things like Maud. Maybe doctors.
>>
>>27116148
This! So much fucking this! The concept of a middle school and high school in Equestria wouldn't make any sense when you have young pones discovering what careers they want in their future life's. Why waste years of your life studying pointless subjects that have nothing to do with what career a pony whats when their cutie marks has something to do with dancing,singing or being an adventurer.

Looking back at Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie when they where no bigger than the CMC, they literally up and left their homes to follow their dreams and start new lives elsewhere in Equestria.
There was even a filly in the episode Read it and Weep, who had a job as a nurse. Why should she waste her time studying subjects that don't concern her when she can just learn from the masters in the career path that she chose.
I don't understand how people keep ignoring these consistent details that have been throughout the entire show.
>>
>>27112941
>Implying Hasbro gives a shit what any of their Executive Producer says, much less their writers and cartoonists.
>>
>>27112917
> past shining armor is the same size as the mane cast now

Stallions are bigger, dumbass. Teenage stallion is the same size as an adult mare.
>>
>>27116801
>Sources needed
All that is known is Pinkie threw a huge party, didn't say she left home.
>>
>>27116148
I'm pretty sure they have high school if the comics are to be believed
>>
>>27118104
In the Cutie Remark episode, Twilight says that if it wasn't for the Rainboom, Pinkie might've never decided to leave her farm. And even if you choose to ignore that fact, Cheese Sandwich clearly did leave his home to travel Equestria all on his own as a colt.

>>27118304
Well it's a good thing the comics aren't canon then. Again the concepts of a high school in Equestria doesn't make sense.
>>
File: [Nightmares Intensify].gif (120 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
[Nightmares Intensify].gif
120 KB, 350x350
I am literally fucking disgusted at the fact loads of you are so far in denial about the ages of the ponies that even though it has clearly been many years since season 1, you still think the oldest of them is 19.

Fuck right off with that shit you autistic fucks and just accept that your waifus are fully fledged adult mares.
>>
>>27112917
>In the flashbacks SA was pretty much the size of the cast

He's a fucking stallion there's a natural size difference.
>>
>>27120767
That and he and Fancipants being huge. I think only the princesses and burgerpony are bigger.
>>
>>27120817
Don't forget Troubleshoes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.