[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright Sparifags, why do you support Sparity/think it will happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 900x675
Alright Sparifags, why do you support Sparity/think it will happen?
>>
>>27112421
I am conflicted.

I really think she turning him down would be the most sensible; however, I feel him actually getting the girl of his dreams would be so much more satisfying. I like to see the show take risks, and actually making Sparity canon would be a risk.
>>
>>27112421
>why do you support Sparity
Because their characters play off of one another perfectly. Greed vs. Generosity. They compliment one another. Spike NEEDS Rarity.

I'd say that I can't wait until the episode where Rarity is in serious trouble and Spike has to save her, but with the current crop of writers, I can't even look forward to that. They'll just fuck it up.
>>
>>27112421
I never really cared that much until McCarthy said that. Now I want it to happen purely so that cunt gets it up her ass

No disrespect, Meghan
>>
>>27112421
Inb4 Anti-Sparityfags pretends be Sparityfags to piss off the anti-Sparityfags so the anti-sparityfags will have something to shitpost about.
>>
File: 1434509868347.jpg (318 KB, 1150x1600) Image search: [Google]
1434509868347.jpg
318 KB, 1150x1600
What's your opinion on Bane x CIA?
>>
>>27112568
It's a big ship
>>
>>27112421
Spike will die alone.
>>
>>27112513
In all seriousness thats what makes it so exciting, it would be the same shit, as if Cloud got into Smash Bros.
>>
>>27112581
Just like his 10 fans
>>
>>27112590
They'd never fucking do something like that. I mean we might as well put fucking Street Fighter in it too.

Then again they did put Snek into Brawl...
>>
>>27112590
>>27112604
>They actually did this in Smash 4
Well, the directors were open to the idea of adding non-nintendo characters (and got money out of the deal), but I don't think Hasbro/DHX are interested in pushing an Age/Species difference ship just because a group of fags want it to happen
>>
>>27112688
I can't believe they wouldn't want to cash in on the MLP thing with a character or even an item from the series. But I guess at that point why not add all kinds of cartoon characters like SU or AT?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 610x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 610x471
>>27112719
Why not add in Hulk Hogan to the Smash?
>>
>>27112719
Probably because they'd need Hasbro to give the go-ahead and all the licensing and legal issues that would entail. Also brings up a question as to whether or not Hasbro would even want to market MLP: FiM in a fighting game setting.
>>
>>27112757
They would market their own mother for the right amount of money. I guess they just never got that gratuitous offer.
>>
>>27112719
>why wouldn't they put a pony from a completely unrelated little girls show in a nintendo fighting game
>>
>>27112790
Right, because Mario is ALL about the fighting genre.
>>
>>27112799
nigga mlp has nothing to do with video games or nintendo
>>
>>27112813
It could for the right amount of money.
>>
>>27112822
At most, MLP got a deal to sell shit on Xbox Live's clothing store along with all of the disney shit and batman shit
Xbox Live's little clothes market for your avatar is nothing more than a virtual hot topic to cash in on the latest nerd trends
>>
>>27112719
Nintendo wouldn't want to work that closely with Hasbro ever again.
>>
>>27112822
Hasbro probably wants to play it safe. They're already taking a chance with Guardians of Harmony being marketed as a more action oriented MLP thing, but if it works well enough, then -maybe- they will consider taking it to a gaming platform in some form beyond cute accessories.
>>
>>27112421
Never ever
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.