[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPARITY WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 406x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 406x324
>he likes sparity
Sparity is dead, forever. This is fact, you delusional Sparifags.
>but but spikey did something nicey wikey for muh rarity waifu!
means nothing
>but rarity shut him up when they were falling to their death
means nothing
>but le hearts on the bridge
grasping for straws here
>but she called him by a pet name
lol
>but but but they kissed and hugged
means nothing

face it, all those years of fanart, rapey fanfics and hype which led to disappointment meant nothing, loser.
2011-2013 was when you wasted your time with these twitter hints, and now you're paying the price
the ship never even sailed once
>>
>>27109270
Of course, it got replaced with spike x embler. What's the new ship called?
>>
>>27109329
*ember
>>
>>27109329
>>27109346
Sperm
>>
>>27109270
Yeah, both Sparity and GlimSpike are dead, or at least, significantly weakened by Ember's introduction and possibilities.

That's before factoring other things like interspecies and age difference
>>
Spike is gonna end up with sweetie belle. She is actually his age.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 989x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 989x750
>>27110737
>it's a spikebelle fag
you're just as bad as sparishitters
>>
>>27110737
That's even less likely than Sparity, anon.
>>
>>27110737
>She is actually his age.
That's such a stupid, shallow reason to force two major characters that barely know each-other together. Spike/CMC is total cancer.
>>
>>27110737
Please, stop! SpikeBelle is an awful boring-ass age appropriate ship! She doesn't deserve to stuck with someone like him.
>>
>>27110844
That picture gave me cancer b0ss
>>
>>27110844
zootopia ruined
>>
>>27109270
tldr

Nice meme btw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.