[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beast Anon #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 1460312261162.jpg (2 MB, 2600x2160) Image search: [Google]
1460312261162.jpg
2 MB, 2600x2160
You niggers let it die before the finale edition.

Old thread: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27041854/
>>
File: 1455651993560s.jpg (5 KB, 244x216) Image search: [Google]
1455651993560s.jpg
5 KB, 244x216
>>27070788
But how can you when you are one?
>>
>>27062780

>Walking in this desert...
>You can't stand it anymore.
>You could see the girls, Cadance, and the other, then the sandstorm rolled in.
>After that passed, you had no clue which way you were supposed to go.
>Fucking sand, every goddamn where.
>And you'd much rather be able to experience an actual desert, with its heat and promise of death.
>There is nothing here but a foreboding atmosphere and the promise of misery for eternity.
>There is a noise like you can't describe, and it comes from somewhere to your left.
>Trudging down a dune, you start the trek towards the noise.
>Only a few minutes later, there is a lot of screaming from the ponies.
>A blast of sand blows your way, and then another.
>There is a final, massive explosion of sand that kicks you up.
>The sand settles into a giant blister, and when you get to the top you see the crater hollowed out down to stone.
>The princesses, an alicorn you don't know, and the elements are chasing down the other half...
>Its got Twilight!
>The other half continuously tries to flee back into the sand, Twilights tail in its mouth, but the royals won't let it by blasting more sand away from it.
>You have to stop, pondering your next move.
>Apparently your presence is unnoticed, else the ponies would've definitely reacted.
>Not to speak of your other...
>An idea springs forth, but you'll need help.
>You sit down, and focus hard with your eyes closed.
>Much of your energy has been spent simply arriving to this point, and you look at your tattered suit.
>There isn't much.
>Now, what was it that old fart said to do?
>Deep breath, focus your energy to the back of your forehead.
>Put a message in it, and keep it there.
>Find your target and give them the message.
>You look up and carefully consider who you should send it to...
>>
>>27070820

>There's only enough energy for one, and you'd need to be subtle anyhow.
>...
>You take another deep breath, making your decision and altering the message a little.
>Then, your eyes lock onto Twilight in the others maw, and you push with your head.
>You feel the message leave your mind, and hope it made it to Twi.
>Looking around you, you begin the next step of your plan.

>Those bitches won't let you have play time with Twilight.
>Shame, you reall-
>Gah!
>Twilight goes suddenly from scared stiff to flipping shit.
>She's not making it easy to keep her secure, and she puts up one hell of a struggle.
>You wonder what's gotten into her but if she fights back then maybe it'll be a little more fun.
>Unfortunately, her back hoof connects with your jaw hard enough to make you open it up.
>Falling from your teeth, Twilight scrambles to her hooves.
>With a war cry to rival yours, she charges at you, impaling you with her horn.
>She pushes you backwards, screaming unendingly and showing such force you wouldn't be expected from her.
>Still, she's just a pony, and you stab her repeatedly with your tail and razors.
>Something deep in your chest warms up, and there is a painful pop, forcing you to cough up a little crimson.
>Twilight casts another spell straight into your heart, and you feel every bit of it.
>This is annoying, a-
>The royals are fast to act, swooping down in a circle and ramming you with their horns as well.
>The countless spells coursing through you inflicts such pain you can't function but for choked yelps.
>Frenzied, razors fly, as do your jaws and a plentiful portion of fur.
>Twilight bellows into your belly one more time before there is a collective final blast, launching you up into the air.
>>
>>27070828

>Gilda and Cunt catch you in the air and speed up on the way to the ground.
>They aren't throwing, more guiding your sped up descent.
>Impacting the sand, you pick your head up and see the Pink menace, the cowgirl, the unicorn, and Fluttershy.
>Cunt lands shortly behind, and you hear the sand pomf behind you.
>Twilight, with a fury that startles you.
>"NOW!!!"
>The elements and Twilight begin to glow, and before you can scrabmble out of the way you are blasted full on by the wave of harmonizing magics.
>The royals must add their strength to the purification, as you feel the stars and a burning love course through you.
>Pain unimaginable.
>You are the monster, the abomination.
>But it seems like its your turn to be scared...

>The light from the magic settles down, and the abomination lays in the sand on its back smoking and breathing raggedly.
>Your friends seem uneasy, as do the princesses.
>"What!?! Why isn't he gone? We used the elements!"
>The monster laughs a throaty, raspy cackle.
>"Am greater than god, than harmony! Hahahaha!"
"You most certainly are aren't you?"
>The beast continues its laughing, and everypony tenses as you step closer to it.
"But, I think its only fair I explain something."
>The monster sobers up and looks at you as though it were merely entertaining you.
"Y'see, I never expected the elements to work at all. In fact, that's why the princesses magics didn't cause an explosion, because the elements purifying capacities hadn't been unlocked."
>Placing a hoof on its chest below its throat, you get muzzle-to-mouth with it and grin in its face.
>Its too tired to do anything but growl.
"See, the elements can only purify something that's whole..."
>Your friends knit their brows, and the monster seems to be grasping the situation.
"But a little birdy told me that they wanted to meet you again, that he wanted you to know that without you, he isn't whole."
>Fear jolts through the abominations face, and you get a wide, victorious grin.
>>
>>27070837

"Say hello to my friend, he hasn't come to visit in a long time."
>The thing musters all its strength in new swing and raises its arm to slash at you.
>The arm keeps swinging through the air as two, more human hands burst forth from the sand to wrap around the monsters chest.
>Anon emerges from the grayish-yellow grains, grabbing the beasts claw just short of your neck.
>The monster barks a sharp squawk, before a blinding light pierces everything.
>The Abomination and Anon scream together as Anon melts into the monsters body.
>You are flung back by a flailing limb, and you're caught by your friends.
>The Abomination struggles against an unseen force, writhing and squirming.
>It finds footing, and jumps into the air.
>Instead of coming back down, its held in place as you watch it clutch its own head.
>There is a loud bellowing, and a final light that shines through your eyelids.
>Then...
>Silence.
>You reopen your eyes, and look around.
>You and the girls are scattered about the floor of what looks to be a throne room.
>Majestic purple stone with tiny flecks of reflective blue crystals glow invitingly in the gentle light coming from floating balls of luminescence.
>Looking up to the throne, the Abomination sits perched atop the ornate, massive chair.
>The halo about its head is no longer black, but a ghostly blue.
>It stares down at your group with almost a warm smile.
>You get to your hooves later than the others who've already formed a defensive line.
>"Get ready! Its not dead yet!"
>Just before the group can attack, you jump up and get between them and the throne.
"WAIT!!"
>"Get out of the way Twilight! You're gonna get mauled again!"
"No! Stop and listen!!"
>Reluctantly, the group relents, still ready to strike.
>You turn around, looking up the small flight of stairs towards the throne.
>And you drop your front hooves in a bow.
>>
>>27070844

>"Wh-what? Its controlling her mind!"
"No Dash, /he's/ not. But it is proper to bow to a king when in his kingdom."
>The other Royals seem to figure out what's going on, and join you in your bow.
>Fluttershy and Pinkie as well.
>You stand up and look back at Gilda, Dash, Rarity and AJ.
"That's not the abomination anymore, even if he looks like it. Everypony, if I may reintroduce you all to Anonymous of Ear- of Tartarus."
>Anon flicks his tail, coming down from the throne to raise the others from their bow.
>AJ falls to her flank, staring wide eyed.
>Dash zooms in to give Anon a bear hug.
>Pinkie is right behind her.
>Rarity still looks confused.
>"What...?"
>You giggle.
"Anon, I might need your help with all this, especially because I don't know how you made it this deep into tartarus. But let me give this a try..."
>You explain the moment Anon whispered into your mind, everything fell into place.
>Technically, when Anon was split from the abomination, and it killed Cerberus, Tartarus recognized him as the new heir to the title of warden.
>His split soul meant that it couldn't take effect, as Tartarus can only be controlled by one mind.
>When Anon asked you to bring the monster to him, it was then you realized the elements alone were doomed to fail.
>Nothing, not even across multiverses, can destroy that which is not present to destroy, and this was the case with the abomination.
>So long as it was separate from him not even the Eldritch's eldritch gods could defeat it, as they'd have to destroy Anon as well.
>But now that Anon is once again one, Tartarus has bent itself to his will, apparently forming a castle in his honor.
>Which leads you now to the part Anon has to fill in for.
>Instead of speaking, he talks into each of your minds.
>His old, warm voice rings in your ears and helps to soothe you.
>He describes fleeing into the everfree and hearing voices.
>>
>>27070852

>The voices were able to take over, until it was just one voice commanding his body with him riding shotgun.
>Sombra came in and cast him to Tartarus, and he fought his way here on a mere attraction to the deeper pits at first.
>And now you all sit together in a dining hall, food loading the table down heavily.
>Its heavenly, and your favorite dishes simply spring into existence when you aren't looking, made to literal perfection.
>Anon allows your group to get rowdy, eat, then settle down before asking for attention.
>All eyes find him as he sits at the head of the table.
>"Friends, it is great to be with you once again, despite my lack of a welcoming figure. Though, this is where I bid adieu with most of you. Tartarus is an afterlife, not fit for those creatures of the living. I will allow you to finish before seeing you back to Canterlot."
>He turns to Nightmare and Solar Flare, happily gathered around their counterparts.
>"As abominations in your own right, I'm afraid I cannot allow you two to leave. Tartarus bends its will to mine, but remains inflexible on certain things. This is one, though it might not be eternal torture as might seem at first glance. Come, follow me, all of you."
>Glancing back at the table as you trot out, you see its completely, glimmeringly spotless.
>Anon leads you to a balcony, and you all walk out to view a gorgeous landscape.
>"This is the new ninth circle of Tartarus. Instead of torture, this is where ponies and equestrians passed shall congregate in their afterlives; to live forever more in my kingdom of peace and merryness. I await your returns, as I've seen them inevitable, and look forward to welcoming you once again in my halls. Yes, even you princesses shall join me through the passage of time. Sadly, now we part ways."
>With no effort at all, a hole is rent into equestria, and Anon ushers you through it.
>>
>>27070863

>He hugs and nuzzles each of your friends as they pass, bowing to Luna and Cadance, leaving you and Celestia.
>You trot up to him and give him a deep hug, which he reciprocates
>Careful to mind the claws; you've seen too much of those lately.
"Anon, you are taking this a lot easier than I thought you might've... Becoming the god of their own dimension in seconds can't be good for the psyche."
>He chuckles astrally.
>"Another thing Tartarus has granted me is the inability to perceive my eternal duties as anything other than... well, if I'd have to compare the feeling I'd say its almost like a hobby of sorts. I'm eager to do its bidding, as its eager to do mine."
"But still, can I come visit?"
>He sighs and shakes his head,
>"I'm afraid not Twilight, but we /will/ meet again. And I'll have the answer to every question you could ask when we do."
>You nod, stepping back.
>"Celestia, I ask one request."
>"Yes Anonymous?"
>Anons halo flares a little.
>"There is a certain unicorn in equestria I would much love to drag to Tartarus personally."
>Celestia gives a dark chuckle, nodding her head.
>"Yes, I will allow you access to equestria once, on two conditions."
>"Anything."
>"Firstly, don't let any of my ponies see you. You're not exactly the most aesthetic creature anymore. And lastly, send Tirek my regards."
>He nods, following you and Celestia back into Canterlot castle.
>Once in equestria again, you lose the sense of peaceful euphoria you hadn't realized you'd been feeling.
>Turning to Anon, you're taken aback by the deep hug he gives you.
>"Until we meet again Twilight, I wanna say thank you for being my friend. It made my life in equestria pleasant, despite the social ostracism. I'm going to make it up to you in the next life."
>With that, Anon pulls away and chameleons into the castles colors, stalking off for another hunt.
>>
>>27070870

Epilogue

>Many thousands of years later, you are an old Twilight.
>Your horn glitters gently as you raise the sun for the countless time in a row.
>Shuffling your tired, old bones to the washbasin against the wall, you look at yourself in the mirror.
>Silver mane, with the old pink highlight going strong as ever.
>Many wrinkles adorn your tired face, and dark circles gather under each eye.
>A guard knocks on your door.
>"Princess Sparkle, Princess Heart is here to see you."
>With an old ponies weak voice, you call back.
"Let her in."
>The doors open, and in struts your niece, Princess Flurry Heart.
>"Hey auntie Twi, today's the big day!"
"Yes it is. Your coronation."
>You give her the long winded speech you've been giving her about responsibilities and such.
>The same one Celestia gave you.
>You trot down to the kitchens and have breakfast with her, marveling at her vitality.
>She was born an Alicorn, and will likely outlive your own lifespan by several times over before she starts to feel as old as you do.
>Court goes by boringly, as it has every other day you've ever gone about it.
>Just before sunset, there is a mass exodus out to the castle gardens.
>You pass statues dedicated to Celestia, Luna, Cadance, yourself, the past and current bearers of the elements.
>There upon a stage stands Flurry, awaiting you.
>Getting on stage, you make a long speech.
>Then pass your regailia to Flurry.
>She responds by lowering the sun and raising the moon, officially passing the title of Princess of Equestria to her.
>You give her the throne at the feast after the ceremony.
>With a last nuzzle and a good night, you depart the table and head for your bedroom.
>Crawling into bed, you waste no time getting your tired body to sleep.
>...
>Your eyes flutter open, and you can't believe how good you feel.
>At least four thousand years younger, probably more.
>You look around to see yourself in a vaugely familiar, spacious purple room.
>>
>>27070880

>A slithering noise catches your attention, and you look up to see an intimidating figure staring back from the throne.
>Your heart warms as Anon drops down to hug you.
>When your embrace ends, you see your friends surrounding you.
>Celestia and Luna sit with their cosmic counterparts, smiling at you.
>"Its good you could join us Twilight, we've been waiting for you."
"Thank you..."
>Tears begin to spill forth as your led to the dining hall you remember.
>Its so much bigger than you remember, accommodating the entire township of ponyville as it was when you lived there.
>Friends you'd forgotten about trot up to you to bow or hug or just tell you its good to see you again, before you sit down in the chair next to Anons to eat.
>This is the afterlife, and while you feel a pang of guilt having to leave Flurry on the day of her coronation, you know she is more than capable of handling herself and all of her kingdom.
>Anon looks down, passing you a golden, jeweled chalice filled with a deep ruby liquid.
>Tasting faintly of grapes, you could get used to the elixir.
>Your king taps you on the shoulder and points behind you.
>"I think there's one last greeting you need to make."
>Turning to face the new friend, you nearly drop the chalice in shock.
"S-spike?"
>Your chair finds the ground in your mutual hurry to embrace each other.
>This is truly an afterlife worthy of looking forward to, and you need to remember to have Anons likeness erected in the gardens.
>Wait... You aren't princess anymore.
>Hehehe...
>Its a bit weird, but that is liberating at the same time.
>For the first time in a very, /very/ long time, all you have to worry about is being happy.
>With Anon, and Spike, and all your friends, happy is the only word to describe you as.

Will bin in a moment.

Also, give me a day or two to start anons inferno.
>>
>>27070887
YEEEEEEEEE
>>
Or not... My browser is being a bitch so the bin will be later today I think.
>>
>>27070887
Nice story, really decent with an unexpected ending 9/10
Great as always, Devil

Anon's Inferno?
>>
>>27071213
the behind the scenes shit with Anon
>>
>>27070887
thanks devil
>>
File: 1460493129502.gif (69 KB, 73x73) Image search: [Google]
1460493129502.gif
69 KB, 73x73
>>27070887
I love you you glorious bastard

10 out of 10
>>
>>27071112
Hope you can sort your issues.
>>
>>27070887
>For the first time in a very, /very/ long time, all you have to worry about is being happy.

T-The feels
>>
>>27070887
That was pretty nice senpai.
7/10
>>
>>27074604
I feel that to bro...
I feel that...
>>
>>27070887
Most happy depressing story ending I've seen.
>>
i loved it.
>>
shit ending senpai shouldve been more edgier
>>
Waiting for additional story
>>
waiting for anons inferno bump
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
http://pastebin.com/4ge2zJaA part I
http://pastebin.com/2Z5w1qPK part II
http://pastebin.com/jRuzT7zZ part III
http://pastebin.com/GVYUgeYa part IV

Working on Anon's Inferno today.

Maybe I can get a drawfreind to recreate >Pic related with Anon taking the place of that guy.

And shout out to Disturbed.
>>
File: Devil Anon.jpg (4 MB, 2600x2160) Image search: [Google]
Devil Anon.jpg
4 MB, 2600x2160
>>27078042
dunno if that's what you wanted, but I did it anyway
>>
From the 10
>>
>>27081423
Ten again.
>>
>>27070788
>pic

Not sure if Orphan of Kos or Killer Croc.
>>
>>27085227
>>
page 9
>>
page 10 emergency bump
>>
>>27079667

Actually, I kinda meant human anon, with a suit and tie. And maybe "Anon's Inferno" stretched across the top or something.[/spoiler

So begins Anon's Inferno. Pardon the length of the first circle, as I didn't want to hang around that bit too long.

Also, to any writers interested in helping, message me via pastebin. This is a tricky piece I plan to write and I'm prolly going to need someone to read over it to make sure its OK.
>>
>Your life consists only of screaming.
>Of the screams of terrified ponies.
>Of the screams of a desperate human.
>And of an even more desperate shred of existence trying to control you.
>You are Anonymous, and all of a sudden, the screaming has stopped.
>Gripping your eyes, you suck in a deep, stale breath.
>Your eyes flutter open, and you find yourself upon dull gray stone.
>Standing upright, you yank on your cuffs and tie instinctively, straightening them out.
>A dull, painful throbbing makes itself known in the back of your head.
>Fleeting visions of a black unicorn and a green... thing, erupt through your mind, almost as if the headache were spawning them.
>Something about "it" being "done."
>You've got no clue what that means or where you are, and all you can remember is being chased into the everfree one night.
>Rubbing your temples, you shamble forward towards a light at the end of this drab stone corridor.
>The gray opens up to a dirty, pale, polished type of rock, almost like a concrete type.
>Echoes of prisoners in cells reverberate through the endless hall of crystalline bars, polished stone-crete, and angry faces.
>Beasts like you've never imagined occupy their cages, some hanging their limbs out and calling to you to unlock them.
>Others keep to themselves, ignoring you.
>The worst comes from a handful of creeps who simply silently stare at you as you pass by.
>You walk on, trying to find a way out of this place.
>Obviously a prison of some sort, you can't for the life of you remember how the hell you got here.
>>
>>27089181

>Suddenly, a wave of pain slams into your neck and head, and white spots fill your vision as you bark and drop to the ground.
>Kicking and flailing in pain, the white spots are filled in somewhat by flittering images on slow motion.
>Celestia, Twilight, Spike.
>You can see yourself reach out to them with your arms, but your arms are not your own.
>They are certainly yours, bearing the green flesh your own arms do, but present five long, sharp, ugly claws for either hand.
>You watch as they wrap around each of your friends' necks and strangles the life out of them.
>In her dying breath, Twilight stares you in the eye and asks a question to shatter your mental stability.
>"Why?"
>You jerk back into your own head, time seeming to catch up with itself.
>Sweaty, and breathing heavily, you pick yourself up off the floor and stumble into the bars of a cell.
>Two massive arms grip you and pick you up, slamming your aching body into the crystal cylinders and pressing your face to meet that of a strange beasts.
>His eyes are wild and furious, a ring dangles from his nose, and a long, thick, silvering beard hangs from his chin.
>"YOU!!! YOU WILL BE THE INSTRUMENT OF MY ESCAPE! UNDO MY BONDAGE WHELP!"
>You aren't able to look too closely at him before being repeatedly thrown into the bars, each impact being accented with a loud "NOW!"
>Something within you snaps, and you lash out at the creature.
>>
>>27089192

>Only lightly backhanding him with your faltering strength, the beast roars in agony, dropping you and receding backwards.
>Gulping down large swallows of air, you are granted a better look of your assailant.
>A red and black centaur, with a nasty purple welt in the shape of your left hand draped across one eye.
"Wh*huff* where am I?"
>The centaur knits his brow.
>"That's a stupid question whelp, better question is how did you get out of your cell?"
"Cell?"
>"As the one I'm in...? Are you truly an idiot?"
"I guess so asshat. Fuck you and thanks for nothing."
>You crawl away on two legs and an arm, your other hand clutching your roiling gut.
>The centaur laughs heartily.
>"Enjoy your stay in Tartarus whelp! Cerberus will be by soon to throw you back into your prison eventually!"
>...
>Tartarus?
>Isn't that the Equestrian equivalent of hell for you?
>Makes sense you think, considering the endless hall of cells.
>But how did you get here?
>And how do you get out?
>You push onward, until eventually you give up on looking for a way out.
>Stumbling over to the railing barring you from falling into a black abyss, you stare over the gap towards the other aisle of cells.
>Glancing up, you see no ceiling, only infinetly more theirs of floors stretching endlessly up into a blackness.
>The same thing staring down, and in either direction.
>Moving forward opens the darkness immediately in front of you, and it swallows everything behind you, blocking view of anything past that point.
>So, infinity then?
>How does one beat infinity?
>There are loud barking noises from behind, and all goes silent within the hall as it dies away.
>The sound shakes the foundation of stone, and you become alarmed to hear thudding steadily coming your way.
>>
>>27089207

>You pull yourself up and sprint as hard as you can away from the noise, but you are less than successful.
>Another barking echo, and you turn to face your opponent head on.
>You've got no clue what happened with the centaur but you silently pray it works a second time.
>Emerging from the darkness is a massive three-headed dog, and you remember something about a Cerberus.
>The moment of fleeting memory is enough to scare you of resolve, as the dog bounds forward.
>Closing distance fast, you realize there is only two options for you: either stand and fight or turn and run.
>Either way, the ending is the same.
>You swallow hard, as the dog gets ever closer.
>...
>Maybe...
>You're not sure what might happen.
>Fuck!
>Seconds before the dogs jaws clamp down in the space you're standing, you sling yourself over the railing and hope you have enough momentum to make it to the other aisle.
>Time slows to a crawl once more as you edge closer and closer to the far railing.
>A chorus of voices rises as you clear the gap, and you think you actually have this down.
>Your fingertips only just brush the railing before scrapinv across stone as the floor ascends away from you.
>That's fine, and you keep yourself from panicking when you remember the next floor.
>Your gaining too much distance however, and you watch the rail for the next level close in on you disturbingly quick for how slow time seems to be progressing.
>Its lights out for you as you plant your forehead right into the rail and flop into the abyss limply.
>Your rapidly slipping consciousness is able to catch the disappointed moaning of the prisoners and the lethal staring of Cerberus.
>>
>>27070887
Very good devil. Ten points to griffindor
>>
>>
>>27091094
my only friend
>>
>>27092752
I've come to talk with you again
>>
Nigga wat?

Y we at da 1o?
>>
Goddamn democrats
>>
EVOLvE monsters in Equestria when?
>>
File: 1448004137737.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1448004137737.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
>>
page 9
>>
Bampire bat
>>
>>27099707
such magic
>>
>>27101990
hide until the sun
>>
page 10
>>
>>27107385
>>
>>27108497
>>
I'm putting a week long hiatus on anons inferno.

Go ahead and let this thread die, I'll start another one next Sunday and pick it back up then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-12-33-58.png (122 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-12-33-58.png
122 KB, 800x1280
>>27109349

And here's proof I'm coming back
>>
>>27109258
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.