[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Adventure of Normal Norman and his dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 188
File: 1459514792806.png (186 KB, 437x471) Image search: [Google]
1459514792806.png
186 KB, 437x471
Canterlot High. The high-school everyone dreams of entering. Inside its walls there's a world of adventure you'll never see in any other educational institution. Romance, fights, ridiculousness and more, are part of our student's daily lives.

Just like the real world doesn't turn around you, Canterlot High's world doesn't turn around anyone in particular. So, you will see a bit of everyone's life in here, no matter how minor their role had been in canon, they have a place in here.

Come here so you can listen to, or tell us about...

The Bradical Adventures in Canterlot High.

Yes. We're the Normal Norman thread

Outdated-nearly-useless shit:
Archived threads list: http://pastebin.com/FhsuatML
Archived Nolan's threads: http://pastebin.com/j89LWMS7
Old NN pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Normal_Norman
Tool's oneshots: http://pastebin.com/eHUgCxh7
Writers list: http://pastebin.com/zc1mNLqE

You can also add Kurobisu to your skype, just look for live:kurobisu_g
(Not guarantee it will work, he got a job)

Join us in creating the human world around our beloved school.

Any contribution is good, your contribution is the best
>>
File: chloe swirl.png (33 KB, 381x583) Image search: [Google]
chloe swirl.png
33 KB, 381x583
Chloe is cute. CUTE.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459485228399.jpg (6 KB, 310x156) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459485228399.jpg
6 KB, 310x156
Put all your rare Normans in the bag
>>
File: Norman Sentry.png (211 KB, 792x1080) Image search: [Google]
Norman Sentry.png
211 KB, 792x1080
>>27058834
Take him, just don't hurt me!
>>
>>27058873
> that pic...
HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?
>>
Newfag here. What do we do? Give eqg characters personalities?
>>
>>27059126
There's a chart that REALLY needs a 2016 update.
>>
>>27058760
Hope you like this one.
>The girl was sitting at her computer, waiting for the person on the other side of the screen to answer.
>It was 12 o'clock of the early morning and she had class the next day, but she didn't care.
>She was speaking with her dear friend.
>Fluttershy has never met this other person in her life, seen its face, known its real name, but she has known her for some months now and she feels like she really understands this person.
>They talk for hours every night so she knows a lot of Uma, its internet pseudonym.
>Similar ages, tastes and experiences, Fluttershy quickly bonded with Uma.
>She always knew about the dangers of strangers on the internet, but Uma was living someplace far away, too far for the girl to be scared.
>It's very difficult to meet someone in Fluttershy's small town so she wasn't worried at all.
>Now, Fluttershy has never been to keen on this internet thing.
>Only the usual stuff, popular video sites, and social networks.
>However, one time she wanted to know how to cure the illness of a small bunny, so she googled it and came across a small forum of animal lovers.
>After browsing the site for a couple of days, she fell in love with it and created an account.
>She was having fun reading the other posts and being part of the discussions.
>At some point, she found herself in a chatroom, full of forum members.
>It was somewhat ridiculous, people praising those with the most posts, but Fluttershy felt comfortable in it.
>That's when she met Uma.
>Up until that point, Fluttershy only knew that Uma was someone that had a lot of interest in horses, uploading these beautiful pictures of them.
>She became a fan of the pictures and was even nervous when she talked to Uma for the first time.
>Ridiculous, isn't it? She was just an amateur photographer, but our girl was very shy about talking to her.
>Nevertheless, she tried to hide it and just went and said hi.
>From that day onwards, they began to talk.
>>
>>27059212
>Fluttershy took a liking to Uma, and it looks like it was mutual, since Uma always answered to her and even greeted her when she got online.
>The girl began to ask things about Uma, but the person didn't want to reveal too much about itself, for safety it said.
>Fair enough, she didn't want to bother it and gave it its space.
>Little by little, their friendship grew and it became something special to Fluttershy.
>It was indeed something strange, the girl knew it all too well.
>She just met this person online and it doesn't want to talk about itself that much, but she started caring about it.
>Maybe Fluttershy fell in love with the idea of Uma being her first online friend, something special that could never be replaced or maybe it was because Uma shared the same passion for horses she did.
>Still, Fluttershy never questioned this, she was enjoying her time with Uma to care about petty stuff like that.

>In the mornings, she never acted differently than usual, just a bit more sleepy.
>Fluttershy never told her friends about Uma or the animal forum, since she was embarrassed about it.
>Maybe she didn't want them to treat her like people treat those dorky kids playing computer games all day.
>Still, it was just a hobby, there was no need to tell them about something so simple.
>Rainbow Dash likes to watch soccer videos all night, so why can't she enjoy talking with other animal lovers?
>It was still embarrassing for her.

>Eventually, Fluttershy and Uma started to talk about something else than horses.
>They had other interests other than animals and they enjoyed talking about those too.
>Simple stuff, like tv programs and music.
>And so, life went on as normal for the next months, Fluttershy feeling like she made a new best friend that no one but her knew, something special that didn't need to be share.
>Something private that was just for to enjoy.
>>
>>27059221
>The same way that Fluttershy befriended Uma, she began to start a lot of problems with the other members of the forum.
>They, more knowledgeable about the slang and more relaxed etiquette of the internet didn't really click with Fluttershy.
>Just to give you an idea, the girl didn't even use a pseudonym, but her real name.
>This caused Fluttershy to become annoyed at their attitude to the point that she even deactivated the account of the forum.
>Typical internet drama.
>However, she kept in touch with Uma and it didn't mind about that kind of stuff, it kept talking to Fluttershy as if nothing happened.
>"It was nice having a friend like her" Fluttershy thought while staring at her screen, giggling at the idea.
>Even if she didn't have an account on that forum, she still liked to see the posts and random information that was in it.
>But she especially loved the pictures Uma took.
>"Oh you're getting so much better at them, Uma" Fluttershy typed, "I really liked the black horse."
>"Thanks, Fluttershy. Is he your favorite horse?". Uma answered.
>"Oh most definitely!"
>"Alright. When was your birthday again?"

>A couple of nights later, they were chatting as always, but Uma interrupted their current conversation.
>"By the way, Fluttershy, I have a surprise for you."
>"A surprise?" the girl answered, "What do you mean?"
>"Happy birthday."

>Uma then shared a picture of the same black stallion, but with a small sign on top of the horse: "Happy Birthday Fluttershy".
>"D-did, you take this for me?" Fluttershy asked.
>"Of course, since you like my pictures this much, there's no way I could not dedicate one to you."
>"Oh thank you so much, Uma! It's beautiful!" Fluttershy typed.
>She was as excited as in real life as she was on the chat.
>For the rest of the night, she had a big and dumb grin on her face.
>She never received something like this before.
>No one ever dedicated something like this to her ever before.
>>
>>27059225
>She liked the picture so much, that Fluttershy even used it as her cell phone background, to remind her of her hidden friendship with Uma.
>Fluttershy liked that picture so much, that she asked Uma to take more especially for her.
>She did try to do it sparsely, Fluttershy didn't want Uma to believe she only wanted to be its friend just for the pictures.
>But it never refused to.
>Fluttershy was very happy, having someone doing art for her? She has to mean a lot to it.
>At that point, she felt like the friendship she had with this anonymous person was as real as the one she had with her classmates.

>For the next couple of months, Fluttershy did nothing but sit on her computer once she finished all of her assignments and chores.
>She chatted with Twilight or Rainbow Dash, watched some videos or playing some flash games.
>All of this because she was waiting for Uma.
>And she always logged in.
>So for hours, they listened to music together, talked about tv programs and Fluttershy admiring its pictures.
>Uma eventually showed Fluttershy some of those Japanese cartoons it liked and the girl ended up liking them too.
>This was her routine and she enjoyed it a lot.
>Sometimes, Fluttershy even declined to hang out with her friends just to be able to talk with Uma.
>"I can hang out with both of them," she said to herself.
>AJ, RD, Twilight, Pinkie and Rarity in the morning, Uma in the night.
>There's nothing weird about that, is it?
>She just wants to be with all of her friends.

>At some point, Uma told Fluttershy that it got a job and that it wouldn't be on as much as before.
>Fluttershy, being how she is, understood its situation and wished it good luck.
>"I'll tell you when I'm going to be on, alright?"
>"Sure, I'll be here." She typed.
>>
>>27059238
>It was a strange feeling whenever Uma wasn't on.
>Fluttershy still sat at her computer, waiting for it to log in, even tho she knew it wasn't happening.
>Like when a very small kid goes to play on the recess but his best friend misses that school day.
>You'll see the small kid walking or playing alone, not knowing what to do.
>A sad scene, the little one wanting to be with someone he cares but his friend is nowhere to be found.
>It's the same thing happening here.
>And like the kid, feeling truly alone for the first time in his life, Fluttershy was realizing something little by little, whenever Uma wasn't no the other side of the screen.
>The girl didn't know a thing about it.
>She didn't know its name, sex or profession. She did know many other things about it, what it feels, likes and desires, but that was a momentaneous knowledge.
>No substantial information about Uma, not even its birthday since it didn't want to reveal it either.
>A friendship like this, as dear as it was for Fluttershy, couldn't last for their entire lives.
>And that thought scared her.

>However, when Uma did get to log in, all those fears and insecurities left Fluttershy's body, who once again enjoyed its company.
>But those briefs moments of solitude, when she finally sat on her computer late at night, whether Uma was going to be on or not, could only think of the inevitable outcome of their relationship.
>Little by little that fear grew in her heart but she never told Uma about those feelings.
>Fluttershy didn't want it to think she was weird or something like that.
>Getting so attached to a person she didn't really know?
>And having these thoughts whenever Uma wasn't connected because she has to work, something much more important than chatting a couple of hours on the internet?
>No, it would be a dumb decision to tell Uma about this.
>"I guess, the only thing I can do is enjoy the time we have together" Fluttershy concluded every time she had these thoughts.
>>
>>27059249
>Fluttershy and Uma have been knowing each other for over a year now.
>They've shared countless hours of chatting with each other, not saying really much but having a great time.
>Fluttershy still waited for Uma to log in almost every day, cursing those very rare days when Uma did connect but not Fluttershy.
>But as time ran its normal course, little by little, almost as if they were taken away by a dropper, the days Uma logged in were becoming rarer and rarer.
>Still, Fluttershy always sat at her computer, waiting for it.
>Sometimes, she would get too excited by a show or a cartoon, and she would completely forget about Uma, but she was still there.

>"Hey, Uma." Fluttershy asked in one of those days it was actually on.
>"What's wrong?" It answered.
>"Do you think you could take a picture of that black stallion once more?" She asked.
>"I don't know, I'll have to ask its owner."
>"Oh, that's alright. I was just wondering."

>Fluttershy finally noticed that Uma became distant when it got a little annoyed by an inside joke they always used to type for months when they first met.
>She apologized and tried to quickly change the subject.
>Meanwhile, the days Uma logged in grew thinner and thinner.
>At some point, Fluttershy got to the old site where they met each other and she found a post done by Uma on that same night.
>Yet she didn't log in to talk with her.
>At first, Fluttershy got very upset. "What? why didn't it say hi?" She thought to herself.
>But then, when she calmed down, she realized that Uma had no obligation to say hello to Fluttershy.
>They're not family or close friends, why should it even say hello?
>That thought sadden the poor girl down.

>"I thought that we were good friends... But then again, I don't really know it at all"
>She turned off the computer, the lights and lay on her bed for a while, thinking in the darkness of her room.
>While tears fell slowly from her eyes.
>>
>>27059260
>Fluttershy didn't understand these feelings.
>It was indeed difficult to describe.
>For the last year, she spent almost all of her nights talking and having fun with this person that she didn't actually know.
>It gave her presents, the kind that no one ever gave to her.
>The shared so many hours together.
>But in reality, what difference was between those conversations and she typing answers to herself in a Word blank page, while listening to the songs they both heard?
>It could've been different if Uma decided to use a webcam or exchange pictures.
>It had a picture of Fluttershy since she send Uma one she took with a horse.
>But that faceless entity she got so attached may as well not exist.
>You see, there's a very popular philosophical thought out there "if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound?"
>In this case, if you don't know the name or face of a person, does it exist?
>Fluttershy thought about this.
>The logs are saved, sure, but the moment they finally stop communicating with each other, Uma may as well not exist.
>An unreal entity that somehow produced a memory and cannot be found in this world.
>Uma will be lost in the ether.
>Fluttershy had a hard time grasping all the thoughts flying in her head, that kept her up all night.

>For the next couple of weeks, Uma didn't log in, but she still posted every once in a while on the animal lover's forum, but even there, she didn't appear as often as she did.
>Except one time when Uma told Fluttershy it couldn't be that day because it had things to do.
>After this much time, Fluttershy sat on her computer, not sure why.
>She was still waiting for Uma, the Uma that was her friend to come in and say hello.
>The Uma that dedicated her so many pictures before.
>The Uma that, she never actually met.
>But the one she missed.

>Sadly, she never saw Uma ever again.
>>
>>27059269
>For the next couple of months, she sat in her chair, a throne built on top of her solitude.
>Somedays she was angry, other days sad, confused, nervous or frustrated.
>But no matter how intense her feelings were, they wouldn't be able to summon Uma.
>Every once in a while, she thought about getting in the old forum and reactivate her old account, just to see if she could get the attention of Uma whenever it decided to post.
>But she didn't have the courage to open that forum again.
>Fluttershy didn't want to see a new post of Uma.
>The idea that she was rejected by her dear friend, or whatever she considered a friend, stung her heart way too much.
>But she kept waiting.
>Every night, instead of reading a book, talking on the phone with Rarity or spend some time with her family, she waited and waited to see Uma's name green.
>But it never happened again.

>"Are you alright, Fluttershy?" Rainbow Dash asked, "You don't look so good."
>"What? Oh sorry..." She answered.
>The two girls were waiting at a park for their friends, to go to the movies altogether.
>It's been some months after Uma stopped talking to Fluttershy, but she never stopped fulfilling that decrepit ritual of waiting for it on her computer and waiting.
>"What's wrong? come on, tell me! You know I'm your friend." Rainbow continued.
>Fluttershy looked at her face.
>It was indeed Rainbow Dash.
>The cocky soccer player, the one with the strange rainbowed hair.
>And even when this girl drove her insane, Fluttershy knew how both her face and name.
>That's the face of someone that has always been with her since they were children.
>Even if Dash could be extremely rude at times, she can trust her.

>"Well... It's hard to explain. I don't know where to start."
>"Well you can try the beginning." Dash answered.
>...Alright."
>>
>>27059265
Nyaa how rude there's a story being posted
(Waiting for it to be done posting)
>>
>>27059278
>Fluttershy then began telling Dash the whole story.
>Which wasn't as long as the originally thought.
>Or maybe it was because she didn't tell all the useless details, that to her were important to cherish.
>She did tell her how she felt and all the mixed feelings she had flying around her mind.
>When she finished, Dash was extremely confused, not knowing how to answer.
>She was never good with feels talking after all.
>"Well, why don't we ask Twilight?" Dash finally said.
>"Oh no! Please no, I don't want more people to know about this..."
>"Oh... So I guess you didn't notice her sitting beside us. Sorry..."
>Fluttershy turned around and saw the third girl grinning and waving.
>"Oh no..." Fluttershy finally said while covering her face in shame.
>"I'm sorry, Fluttershy, I didn't know it was a private conversation." Twilight finally said.
>In the heavy atmosphere, the third girl finally spoke.
>"Well... Do you mind if I give you my opinion about this?"
>Fluttershy, on the verge of tears, moved her head side to side.
>"I don't know everything about this, but it seems that Uma may have moved on and didn't notice that it was giving you this much stress."
>Those words pierced Fluttershy heart.
>"But then again, it didn't even care about your feelings, so maybe it was comfortable with you anymore."
>Without the other girls noticing it, Fluttershy began to tear up.
>"Still, I guess the best thing to do is for you to do the same, it's the most healthy thing to do-"
>At that moment, Fluttershy interrupted her, crying her eyes out.
>"But it was my friend!" She yelled "It took pictures done specially for me on my birthday, we heard music together, watched videos together and it was there with me for over a year! I-I cannot forget something like that!"
>Twilight was surprised by this reaction, but she put a hand on Fluttershy's shoulder.
>I... I know, Fluttershy, but-"
>>
>>27059289
>Fluttershy sat once again at her computer like she always did.
>Twilight's words floating in her head, dancing and hurting her heart.
>"I know, Fluttershy, but Uma moved on and you can't have it back."
>Fluttershy knew that perfectly well, but even then she ran back home, not answering her phone.
>Now she messed up, everyone in her group will know about Uma.
>She grabbed her phone and looked at it.
>17 lost calls and 20 unread text messages.
>She sighed.
>Tomorrow she will apologize to them.
>She can't right now, though, it's 3 am.
>And still no signs of Uma.
>Fluttershy then opened one of the folders in her laptop.
>There were 25 pictures in there.
>25 photographs taken by Uma, given only to Fluttershy.
>Never posted on the forum or anywhere else, they were only meant for her.
>Fluttershy smiled and remembered all those times they talked with each other.
>All the times she giggled in front of the screen.
>The shows they shared with each other.
>The discussions about nothing they loved to have.
>And the times they talked about horses long ago.
>It's been a year and a half since Fluttershy met Uma and so many things have happened.
>She sighed and closed the folder.
>Fluttershy then remembered what her history teacher told the class.
>"We build the past, kids. It doesn't exist, you cannot touch it and everything we know about it is told through human eyes, therefore it is one-sided and partial."
>Fluttershy opened the program she used to talk to Uma.
>"So, since the past doesn't exist, we're built from what we remember of it, but especially how we want to remember it."
>She put the cursor on top of Uma's username.
>"This means that we are defined by how we remember our experiences. All of them, good and bad, so it's up to us to live and learn from them. Class dismissed."
>And deleted her username before closing her laptop and choosing to go back to sleep
>"I'll learn from this" She finally said before falling asleep.

The End.
>>
>>27059300
This is not a Norman story but it's one I wrote a while ago. I hope you guys like it.
>>
File: 1419730129093.jpg (824 KB, 1688x1572) Image search: [Google]
1419730129093.jpg
824 KB, 1688x1572
>>27059164
This one?
Amy is cute
>>
>>27059309
>>27059300
Oh right, here's the pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/C9LMhE95
>>
>>27059265
Girls make best bros, in a no homo kind of way.
>>
File: 5w5xxdw.jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
5w5xxdw.jpg
29 KB, 800x600
>>27059309
you nigger, where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>27059328
Sorry, didn't have an internet connection. Well, when I'm done with the Glimmer story I'll stop writing greens, I see they are not popular anymore.
>>
File: guilnorm.jpg (1 MB, 2393x2160) Image search: [Google]
guilnorm.jpg
1 MB, 2393x2160
>>27059280
Sorry, i'll just re post it again
>>
File: 1365379423000.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1365379423000.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>27059300
what a touching story
I like the tone and ambiance, although, it feels a little redundant when it makes a paragraph transition .

>>27059315
Not that Anon, but YES, that one
Scott needs a real profile

>>27059340
>I'll stop writing greens, I see they are not popular anymore.
now, now. don't go assuming random shit, Fagg
pic related
>>
>>27059300
Oh man I've been there

Had a gang of Xbox Live bros where we all just parted ways over time. Really wish I knew their real names and numbers.
Thanks for this break from the average lewd shitpost
>>
>>27058760
Hello sin I have unleashed.
>>
>>27059388
I'm kinda glad there's no straight lewd of these 2.
Feels more special to see that they're so comfortable with one another rather than just to have them fuck.
This is so cute, Nyaa
>>
>>27059309
I liked it, it felt comfy.

>>27060071
That's the same feeling I have with many ships.
>>
What would happen in the inevitable Celestia fic 3
>>
why is it that /nn/ doesn't have a discord chat?
Skype sucks now, we need to upgrade.

I'd make but I'd rather one of the leaders of the /nn/ thread to make it.
>>
File: asean map help.png (69 KB, 840x480) Image search: [Google]
asean map help.png
69 KB, 840x480
>>27059340
Just keep writing ok? I believe you had a knack for it, so keep it on!
Also, thanks for working my idea, 13
>>
File: EXTREME GORE.jpg (249 KB, 1280x995) Image search: [Google]
EXTREME GORE.jpg
249 KB, 1280x995
>>27059309
Hi there, Faggot!

Oh, hai, Mark!
>>
>>27060860
oh this guy, what threads do you not shit post in?
>>
File: 1445738282965.png (158 KB, 391x211) Image search: [Google]
1445738282965.png
158 KB, 391x211
>>
File: 1416623514769.jpg (42 KB, 602x700) Image search: [Google]
1416623514769.jpg
42 KB, 602x700
>>
File: good story at all.png (82 KB, 273x191) Image search: [Google]
good story at all.png
82 KB, 273x191
>>27059300
>tfw this got you thinking about those internet friends you stopped talking to.

Damn man...
First the Sophie story and now this, are unhappy ending becoming a trend now?
>>
>>27059555
>>27059617
>>27060158
>>27060750
>>27060860
Thanks a lot, guys. Also when I meant that I was going to stop writing greens, I didn't mean I was going to stop writing, just that I wouldn't do it on /mlp/, anymore.

>>27062009
Sorry, I'm usually pretty good with sad endings.
>>
>>27060750
Also thanks a lot to you personally, you're always there reading my stories and even doing some kickass drawings for them.

You're the best.
>>
Soren vs Scott

No prep time
No outside help
Only equipment is what they usually carry or find on site
>>
File: 1415672568407.jpg (58 KB, 420x611) Image search: [Google]
1415672568407.jpg
58 KB, 420x611
>>27062370
as far as i know, soren will be the first in trying to pull up a columbine.
but taking in count he's fighting the worst asshole who manages to fuck time itself, he will have the lower hand
scott will won as long as soren keeps his shitty luck.
unless norman has the worst day in his life, soren's chances of walking out alive are really low
>>
File: Ponka Poe.jpg (288 KB, 797x660) Image search: [Google]
Ponka Poe.jpg
288 KB, 797x660
>>27062074

Cany you give some link or contact to be in touch with your future writings?

I love this Fluttershy story. Thank you.

>>27060750
Duuude? Did you do that pic?
>>
Tripfags in Canterlot High
>>
High Tripfags in Canterlot
>>
Canterfags in Triplot High
>>
>>27062479
Surprisingly enough, as cunning and ill intended as he might be, Scott's a fucking manlet
he pretty much seems like a coward when it comes to fistfights or physical violence
>>
>>27064454
What's wrong with "manlets".
>>
>>27064552
5'1 over here
>>
>>27062668
Oh i don't know. Why don't you give me a link to contact you first? I'm not very comfortable sharing info online.
>>
File: 1367441526438.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1367441526438.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27064552
>>27064619
Inherently, Nothing's wrong with being a 'manlet'
Scott's just doesn't feel very physically suited for hand-to-hand combat

>>27062370
Seems like I'll have to write something
>>
Thinking of writing a couple of stories.

I really want that son of a bitch who was writing the Starlight Glimmer cult/ Norman gets raped story to finish, Does anybody know where he went?
>>
>>27065029
We had a story like that?
>>
>>27065029
It got kinda weird
Write some damb Ponk Scott
>>
>>27065046
>>26938013

>>27065106
It's suppose to be weird! It's a story about a cult!
Cults are weird!
>>
>>27065160
Lewd
>>
>>27065505
I just wish he would come back and finish it
>>
>>27065029
I really hope so that these wave of nonlewd can reach into this story as well, and making it a full thriller cult story, instead of the usual stuff
>>
File: 1460419883244.png (933 KB, 1153x650) Image search: [Google]
1460419883244.png
933 KB, 1153x650
Soren version of this
>>
>>27065029
>Normal skin Trixie
It's almost perfect
>>
>"Norma! Hello!"
"Oh. Hi Dusk."
>"Norma I have an odd question."
"I have an odd answer"
>"The boys at the school always talk about this, they say they always have it, yet they always want it. Its Sex. How could they always have something yet want it even more?"
"Oh Dusky baby I have so much to show you."
>The next day
>"Hi friends. I had sex with Norma's dad last night."
>The HuMane 6 spit out their food
>>"DUDE WHAT"
>"Yeah. We had a lot of it, it was pretty good."
>Norma on the other side of the cafeteria laughing her ass off
>>"Dusk holy shit how are you talking about this!? Shut up!"
>Flashback to last night
"OK I'll show you sex on my computer. Lemme look it up, but close your eyes!"
>Tap tap tap
"Annnnd there. This is sex."
>burger.png
"I think my dad is making sex downstairs right now. Why not have sex with my dad?"
>"OHH. Its food! I'd love to have sex with your dad, you and my friends. No wonder they always talk about it. Looks delicious."
"Yeah sex is pretty good."
>>
Reason I choose Norma and Dusk, but not Normal and Purple is because I see Norma being more of a mischievous trickster to Dusk's naivety, rather than Norman just being an asshole to Purple because he's a boy
No waifus here
>>
File: 1418473952964.png (210 KB, 558x362) Image search: [Google]
1418473952964.png
210 KB, 558x362
>>27068033
Kek'd

>>27068053
>>27068060
Oh come on Norman isn't an asshole to Purple just because.
He's an asshole to her because of all the shit she's pulled intentional or not.
>>
File: 1001480.png (221 KB, 437x410) Image search: [Google]
1001480.png
221 KB, 437x410
>>
>>27068501
I pronounce these two as Audrey and Camella
>>
>>27068619
Already named.
Diwata Aino and Orange Sherbette. Chloe wants pink's Nihoness.
>>
>>27068619
I don't mind you trying to create new characters, but simply calling dibs on them doesn't work here.
Write something, propose ideas, work.
>>
File: 1111708.png (214 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1111708.png
214 KB, 700x700
>>27068619
The pinkette is taken.
>>
File: 1438455048940.png (371 KB, 839x489) Image search: [Google]
1438455048940.png
371 KB, 839x489
>>
File: hug.jpg (84 KB, 616x834) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
84 KB, 616x834
>>27064629
Yeah.

Find [email protected] at skype.
>>
I need some hardcore "Normans balls slapping her chin" action
>>
>>27070653
Norman don't fuck around when he plays dodgeball
>>
File: part pink.png (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
part pink.png
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>
>>27071095
I might be a bit too drunk, but I love that answer.
>>
>>27071580
This nigga needs to be careful with torsos. Look at her neck area where it meets the rest of her body
>>
File: 20160413_153727.jpg (41 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
20160413_153727.jpg
41 KB, 261x192
I don't care WHO YOU ARE
MAKE A PIC OF NORMAN OC AND POST IT
Used a cheap draw app on my phone
>>
ffffFFUCK/NN/!!
>>
File: masterpiece.png (66 KB, 530x514) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.png
66 KB, 530x514
>>27072028
BANG!
I should be working on my Dutch, but fuck it!
Have a shitty Paint-Norman!
>>
>>27070293
jew
>>
So, I was wondering...
How much do you guys dislike unexpected pairings?
'Cause I've been writing something pretty strange.
>>
>>27073622
I'm ready to bash
>>
>>27073622
how much strange it would be?
>>
>>27073741
>Take the "most used characters" pyramid I wrote last thread
>take one "who the fuck are you?"-tier
>Add one "has said 1-line in the movie" character.
>????
>Greentext!

So, pretty underdog.
>>
>>27073820
a example?
>>
>>27069070
Damn it

>>27069501
Worked the last past times
>>
File: medium.png (218 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
218 KB, 600x600
>>
Shimmer punching Norman in the kidney for holding her hand because she thinks its gay
>>
File: 1390047606977.jpg (70 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
1390047606977.jpg
70 KB, 616x800
>>
Well rain
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460608494300.jpg (58 KB, 736x871) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460608494300.jpg
58 KB, 736x871
>no story of everyone getting roles in the Saints
>Everyone has cool getaway car driver and sniper jobs
>Norman is in charge of snacks
>>
File: The Saints.png (178 KB, 870x616) Image search: [Google]
The Saints.png
178 KB, 870x616
>>27075062
>>
>>27075073
Beautiful

>Norman at the tower making PB &Js
>Everyone else in an attack helicopter raining hell on a warehouse full of drugs making pedophiles
>>
File: image.png (327 KB, 309x466) Image search: [Google]
image.png
327 KB, 309x466
>>27075062
>Scott was gay priest
>>
>>
File: 1444313858223.jpg (213 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
1444313858223.jpg
213 KB, 760x596
The truth about The Shimmering, it was actually a curse.
>>
>>
Im not really comfortable with shilling, but the final green from this dude >>27059300 is now alive
>>27069809
Its surprisingly had some lewd parts
>>
>>27075106
sounds like the scene of the heist in vice city

"alright guys, we got this. vinyl will take care of the safe while tim handls the hostages. brad comes with the escape ride and we escape with tons of green"
>"hey, hey, nolan. what's my part? you know, i'm your friend too"
"oh yeah. norman will keep the drinks cold and the hot pockets warm"
"ah.... fuck you"
>>
File: 1448271350814.png (116 KB, 482x840) Image search: [Google]
1448271350814.png
116 KB, 482x840
>>
>>27077863
>FS is a friendly person by nature
>Everyone always asking for hugs
>She doesn't know why everyone loves to hug her so much
>Sophie use to give out his but then she caught on
>>
Headcanon:
Purple can't use magic but only when she transforms into an anthro pony princess again.
Norman awoke her dormant, casual magic when they first fucked. It was so intense and unexpected for her that her eyes glowed white and objects began to levitate and swirl around the lovers
Norman was fucking scared for his life but the pussy was too good and he was a couple thrusts from blowing his load.
In the midst of the excitement and magic, he came inside. That's when they learned meta humans like Purple and Shimmer can't get pregnant
>>
>>27078895
i rather imagine this will be the result
>https://derpibooru.org/1087993
>>
>>27078930
>Norman fucking for his life as his walls crumble, items orbit around them and rips in space give him glimpses of other Normans.
>>
>>27078895
>>27078946
>"So, how was that night with Twilight?"
"Out of this world."
>>
>Soren walking through the city
>Goons spring into action
>Point gun to his head while the other checks pockets
>"Haha! Wanna die little man?"
"Sniff..a little bit."
>"Shit man you alright"
>Puts gun away
>They spend hours talking
>>
>>27080666
That reminds me of the ASDF-movie where a goon attacks an emo
>"you are going to die"
"Everyone dies"
>.....*depressed*
>>
File: 1081694.jpg (289 KB, 650x800) Image search: [Google]
1081694.jpg
289 KB, 650x800
>>
File: 1433827917391.png (169 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1433827917391.png
169 KB, 1280x853
>>
>>27082193
Or heck
ROLL a situation with your own post number
>>
>>27082193
roll
>>
>>27082225
>Norman, Sophie at school
What a boring roll lol
>>
>>27082225
>norman and sophie in CHS
woah, a generic story in one roll
amazing
>>
>>27082193
Roll
>>
Gunna make a new one hold up
>>
The last digit of YOUR post number determines a main character
1. Nolan
2. Soren
3. Brad
4. Shimmer
5. Axel
6. Norman
7. Chloe
8. Scott
9. Mary
0. Sophie

The 10s digit is the 2nd character
1. The MC of the last movie you watched
2. Fluttershy
3. Jesus Christ
4. Amy
5. Scott (another)
6. The MC of the last show you watched
7. Frank from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
8. Purple
9. Star Platinum
0. Barack Obama

100s determine location
1. CHS
2. A bar
3. Space
4. Bowling Alley
5. Saints Tower
6. Comic Con
7. Post Apocalyptic Canterlot
8. The Beach
9. Arcade
0. Las Vegas

Don't have to write, just type out a summary or something.
Roll away
>>
>>27082375
roll
>>
>>27082457
>chloe and scott (or another) in a bowling alley
can i change scott for roman? it would work
>>
>>27082493
The possibility of 2 Scotts is to roll for
>>
>>27082375
Rowl
>>
>>27082517
>Chloe and Tobey Maguire Spider-man take on the Saints
Beautiful
>>
>>27082375
Rolling
>>
File: 1000488.jpg (83 KB, 782x619) Image search: [Google]
1000488.jpg
83 KB, 782x619
>>
>>27082375
gib
>>
File: 1000364.png (875 KB, 1800x1944) Image search: [Google]
1000364.png
875 KB, 1800x1944
>>
File: persona'.png (1 MB, 1949x2692) Image search: [Google]
persona'.png
1 MB, 1949x2692
>"Persona!"
>>
>>27084250
>>27085682
>Didn't even talk about what they got
Where's the fun
>>
File: 1416882329135.png (152 KB, 489x1056) Image search: [Google]
1416882329135.png
152 KB, 489x1056
>>
>>27086824
Stuck with shit IRL. Gimme a second.

>>27084250
>Soren and Scott's visceral rivalry reaches new heights in the city of games and vice, a fitting stage for their final showdown.
>>
File: 1391042244252.jpg (58 KB, 600x698) Image search: [Google]
1391042244252.jpg
58 KB, 600x698
>>
>>27088123
Whats the base? Yung Lean?
>>
File: 1388868701050.png (272 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1388868701050.png
272 KB, 480x360
>>
So
>>
>>27089790
so..... what?
>>
File: 1402480704768.jpg (2 MB, 2582x2582) Image search: [Google]
1402480704768.jpg
2 MB, 2582x2582
>>
>>27090661
Idk
Kinda hoped that roll thing would've conjured something up
>>
>>27085249
Her, she needs to get fucked beyond repair
>>
>>27092335
i though nolan did that
>>
>>27092779
Yes he did, but she needs to get rammed by him and +3, forcefully.
>>
>>27092335
This
>>27092862
This Too.
>>27092779
Where's the link to that story good sir?
>>
File: Death.png (28 KB, 432x360) Image search: [Google]
Death.png
28 KB, 432x360
>>
>>27093669
What the hell did he do?
>>
>>27092862
NNBtRs
>>
>>27093528
There it is, got lost somewhere on my hard-drive, had to find it again on the archive.
http://pastebin.com/aYGVbAd0
>>
File: 1456235610671.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456235610671.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>27094930
you are the MAN Rain!
The fucking MAN.
>>
File: 1406513015833.jpg (60 KB, 746x600) Image search: [Google]
1406513015833.jpg
60 KB, 746x600
>>27094930
that's one of my favs
>>
Its good to see Fingerbang slowly collapsing on the sheer weight of the dicksucking it had.I wish that Greentext Savant guy and his Zombie Story would move here.
>>
>>27095064
>>27095644
In all honesty, it is the favourite lewd work I wrote. Which makes its theme really freaky when you know what I'm studying. Teacher.
Anyway: there are definitely some things that could be even better worded (especially their chat at the start, it's pretty weak IMO).

>>27095866
Is it really what's happening to them? It's pretty sad.
Warning: doomsaying below.
I don't dare to check how many namefags have posted anything since January.
>>
>>27095866
>Not knowing greentext savant is actually alexander grey
>Being this new
Congrats
you played yourself
>>
>>27096289
While it maybe embarassing, I dont care about namepolitics. I only judge names based on the green they posted or something.
>>
File: Best dragon.png (291 KB, 918x1200) Image search: [Google]
Best dragon.png
291 KB, 918x1200
>>27096861
At retarded as it sounds, it make a sense.

Anyway. We have her now. How to humanized her?
>pic related

>>27086824
didn't know I'm obliged to, sorry

hmm

>>27085682
>soren
>purple
>comic con
I guess they would awkwardly meet and spend the comic con having fun and discovering that they can have fun together. Because why not.
>>
>>27098628
>the new dragon
you know she'll be a dog
>>
>>27098628
>How to humanized her?
The same way spike got humanized
>>
>>27098726
>The same way spike got humanized
You mean into a...

>>27098712
>you know she'll be a dog
...dog...

Well. It's the time to turn full bestiality, at least for me. Bend over, Lassy.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 397x402
>>27095866
>Fingerbang slowly collapsing on the sheer weight of the dicksucking it had

Ay Yo, Hol up
Hol up!
You be tellin' me Fingubaing is going to shit 'cuz dey been cicle jerkin' beeyaund FDA approved levuls uh namefaggin?
An dey wuzn't kaings 'n sheeit?
>>
>>27098628
>>soren
>>purple
>>comic con
>I guess they would awkwardly meet and spend the comic con having fun and discovering that they can have fun together. Because why not.

>Norman abandoned Purple at CC
>Brad abandoned Soren at CC
>>
>"Haha jeez dude! Finally up? I guess I worked you hard last night, Soren"
>>
>>27102247
>soren
>not jim
>>
File: 1460849067392.jpg (104 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
1460849067392.jpg
104 KB, 800x537
>>27102188
>>27102247
I can't go around fixing up your shit all the time you know
>>
>>27102724
SHH
>>
How would Soren x RD/Sonata be built up to
>>
>>27102917
a shit

A SHIT
S
H
I
T
>>
File: 1459097151652.png (1 MB, 1262x1667) Image search: [Google]
1459097151652.png
1 MB, 1262x1667
>>
>>27104555
what comic is that from?
I remember that character is like a succubus or something and fucked a pizza guy
>>
File: h.jpg (50 KB, 527x582) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
50 KB, 527x582
>>27098726
I actually tried it, but stopped since I fell asleep in front of my laptop, heres the finished one
>>
>>27105744
Cute.
>>
>>
File: 1133926.jpg (1 MB, 2449x1847) Image search: [Google]
1133926.jpg
1 MB, 2449x1847
>>
>>27107688
woah, when i was looking at the thumbnail, i though the image was incomplete
>>
File: 1416432381103.png (420 KB, 1024x2457) Image search: [Google]
1416432381103.png
420 KB, 1024x2457
>>
How does Sophie even win the Normanbowl? What does norm even think of her
>>
boop
>>
>>27105744
Now you have to redo spike as he was meant to be
>>
>>27110464
A certain interpretation says that after being abused by Shimmer and disappointed in how vain Rarity was, he found a much quieter partner in Sophie, her kindness a healing balm after the rough years of CHS.
Further analysis of this peculiar timeline shows that Mary almost won, before turning him down, saying that in her heart, he'll forever be more than a friend, but that she wasn't what he needed and vice-versa, simply because Mary as always been more adventurous than Sophie or Norman.
>>
>No story that follows Gilda and her zany adventures fighting dudes and being hardcore while coming home to her moe 17yr old roommate Norman who welcomes her home in an apron with a hot plate of chicken tenders
>>
boop
>>
File: 1398754385804.jpg (87 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1398754385804.jpg
87 KB, 1000x1000
>>
What are stories YOU wanna see but you know everyone else would shit all over it
>>
>>27115427
Another mindless orgy
Even if people want it it'll never be
>>
>>
>>27105744
But she's supposed to be a dog
>>
>>27109684
Aw, makes me want to aw
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459485563454.jpg (23 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459485563454.jpg
23 KB, 422x750
Why is there no art/stories of Norman and Brad bro-ing it up like Okuyasu and Josuke?
>>
File: 720550-syriagif.gif (1001 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
720550-syriagif.gif
1001 KB, 500x281
Don't even know what to post
I hate bumping with vaguely relevant pics but pretend this is Fluttershy or some shit
Good night /nn/
>>
File: 1383368521242.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1383368521242.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>27118031
>Fluttershy
>Jumping like a spastic
>Not Penka
>>
>>27118046
>Scotts fw he's the only guy in school to regularly feel Pinkie's giant irresistible tits that everyone fantasies about
>And he couldn't care less
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x527
>>27118089
That boy's got his eyes set on another part of the Ponk
>>
>>27118300
That boy Scott just wants a qt fuccboi trap. Pinkie pussy is just another hurdle
>>
File: 1134383.jpg (118 KB, 783x799) Image search: [Google]
1134383.jpg
118 KB, 783x799
>>
which character would be most likely to jam out to Rage against the machine
>>
>>27118567
*hiiizzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>27069778
I wonder what other tools she use against Weeaboos .
>>
>>27119321
a pair of philipines sticks
i don't remember the name, but shieeetttt, they really can hurt
>>
>>27119363
kendo sticks?
>>
>>27119377
no
that's a wood sword
i mean wood sticks. but i don't remember the name
gimme 5 to find it
>>
File: Kali Sticks.jpg (60 KB, 667x491) Image search: [Google]
Kali Sticks.jpg
60 KB, 667x491
>>27119377
>>27119382
got it
the name is "Kali Sticks"
are from the martial art Kali, a phillipine martial art
here's a pic
>>
File: wth.png (1 MB, 2068x3124) Image search: [Google]
wth.png
1 MB, 2068x3124
>>27086767
Persona, Stands, wasnt it all the same? Manifestation of your inner self and all? Reminds me of that green in that sad Sour Sweet story being mental instituted, where Sour had a Stand called [Basket Case]
>>
File: mwee~.png (176 KB, 455x616) Image search: [Google]
mwee~.png
176 KB, 455x616
>>27119796
Awesome.
>>
>>
boop
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x178
>>27119796
>>
>>27117599
It's easier to write Brad as an innocent idiot rather than a cool friend.
I'd say Abnormal did it best.
>>
File: 371481.png (596 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
371481.png
596 KB, 1200x1300
>>
File: 1461011719911.jpg.jpg (33 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1461011719911.jpg.jpg
33 KB, 600x424
Does /nn/ have an Ellen Baker?
>>
>>27123749
Cheerilee?
>>
File: 190238.png (2 MB, 1200x1024) Image search: [Google]
190238.png
2 MB, 1200x1024
>>
>>27122844
When is she gonna get rammed?
>>
File: 1451039516140.png (253 KB, 975x800) Image search: [Google]
1451039516140.png
253 KB, 975x800
>>
File: 1399468228906.jpg (205 KB, 883x587) Image search: [Google]
1399468228906.jpg
205 KB, 883x587
>>
>>27123749
Who?
>>
File: yeah.jpg (22 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
22 KB, 398x500
>>27126117
I had a lot of fun doing this one
I might do another
>>
>>27126938
Meme English teacher.
>>
>>27119796
To bad Jo Jo Anon decided to bail, he had a good story
>>
File: sexual harashment.png (147 KB, 340x319) Image search: [Google]
sexual harashment.png
147 KB, 340x319
>>
>>27125151
Stop tempting me you malevolent spirit!

>>27126938
mascot character from an english manual for japanese school.
Rule34 applied so hard the artist is now alcoholic depressive and the authors are seriously considering leaving that god-forsaken country.
Pretty memetic, absurd piece of news.
It's like that Crimean Prosecutor, remember?
>>
>>27127704
She pinches people's nipples when she's angry.
>>
>>27127996
>Patricia kicking and growling
>Sophie trying to comfort her
"Just so pissed I could just-"
>Fingers grip Sophies nips
"-AAGGURRRHGGG"
>Sophies soul leaves her body
>>
>>27127421
I think the second anon, the one where Anon had the stand [Gorillaz] posted another story in the /alone in equestria/
Sadly, his stories are still a jumbled out monologues and very hard to read, such shame.
>>
What do we have in the lesbian department
>>
>>27128285
Nothing. Excuse you touch yourself at night
>>
>>27128626
nice
>>
>>27128285
>nice
Watermelody and Applebloom
>>
>>27127996
>>27128032
I expected that, and i still feel the pain
>>
Scott has great potential for M6 stories
Rainbow- Only lesbian in school finds the only gay man in school pretty cool. They gossip like bitches about everyone

Rarity- Rivals and loath one another

Pinkie- Loves to annoy the gay hipster with her thick body that he tries not to pay attention to

Twilight- Normans sister/roommate/cocksock/cumdump that Scott always argues the existence of magic with. Even though he has seen magical beings destroy the school multiple times

Fluttershy- Dislikes shy girls in the year of our lord, 2016 and believes she should run along to hot topic or the zoo, wherever he thinks she's from

AJ- Scotts biggest target for calling a normie. She's a regular colored, blonde country girl with religious morals and beliefs. She enjoys action movies and being buds with some of the guys. Scott can't help but remind her of how generic amd dumb she is even though she gives him his fair share of broken ribs with her legs
>>
File: medium.jpg (92 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
92 KB, 800x450
>>
>>27129646
I wonder if you love Scott or hate im, 'cause you offer him a boat-load of screentime, but with an equivalent amount of physical pain whyle depicting him as a fine specimen of asshole.
>>
boop
>>
Bump before incoming green.
>>
File: Party Respectfully.gif (249 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
Party Respectfully.gif
249 KB, 500x576
>>27131452
Oh, yeah!
>>
>>27130630
That's just the man he is
>>
>>27131478
>>27131882
Oh, just FYI: It's this request. >>27092862 >>27125151
So yeah, screw subtlety.
"Subtlety" is now Diamond Tiara's middle name.
Get it?
Cuz of "screw"?
>>
>>27131930
Yus! Also, does DT affect at NN in any way?
>>
>>27131930
The habbening.
>>
>>27131930
This is it
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>>27131930
May she never, ever, ever forget what she deserves
>>
Okay, it's already fucking gigantic and I'm not even done yet.
The problem: It's getting fucking late here.
Do I post the pastebin link and be done with it, or shall I post the current version now and fill the thread with something like 12 posts of porn until I continue the damn thing tomorrow?
>>
>>27133014
Give us what you got.
Post form, no pastebin
>>
File: DUEL2.png (356 KB, 954x657) Image search: [Google]
DUEL2.png
356 KB, 954x657
>>27130227
I love it when Sunny Flare get some screentime. With her lack of canon personality, she can be almost anything!
>>
>>27133200
She is now a mime
>>
Oh hey, what’s this? Some Porn without plot, that’s what it is!
Starring Diamond Tiara with 4 partners!
Kind of a spiritual successor to my other Diamond Tiara stories.

>”Remember, Tiara, if this is too much, you just have to tell me.” reminds Amelia’s soft voice, her usual kindness laced with a tinge of almost maternal worry.
>Next to her, the young heiress, hidden under a plain cloak, scoffs.
“I told you already, I’m old enough and more than ready!”
>In the shadows cast by her own hood a mischievous smile glints for only a heartbeat.
>The duo walks silently through the narrow streets, passing nameless shadows seemingly waiting for someone, few of the silhouettes reacts to their presence, on these occasions, Tiara’s steps brings her closer to her guardian.
>After too many twists and turn to count, the travellers reach a door, soft music and voices permeating through.
>Once again, the dancing priestess stops to look at her protégé.
>“Now, I know you won’t like it, but I need you to wear this collar and I’ll hold the leash.”
“Me? Like an animal? Forget it!”
>“Tiara, listen, this is for your safety. Beyond this door is a whole other world, with codes and laws you don’t understand. Please, this will only last a moment.”
“Like I can’t take care of myself!”
>“Very well, just stay close to me then.”
>But Diamond Tiara had long since lost the last of her patience.
>She had joined the court of the young Saint of the North, hoping to easily reach a position of power.
>Instead, she had found Amelia Heartstruck, a foreign priestess of the Cult of the Fulfilled Life, whispering at the noble’s ear.
>It was like sorcery, she simply needed to lift a finger and the entire castle would move, for her!
>Diamond Tiara had to admit defeat.
>>
>>27133336

>However, in a cruel twist of fate, that woman who stole her rightful place was as merciful as her texts described her faith, she took the now homeless girl as her student and together they would spread love and life through the kingdom.
>It had been 3 years of intrigue and mysteries, 12 seasons of secrets and hidden arts.
>And despite all this, Amelia kept repeating those accursed words, with such disgusting pity!
>”You are not an adult yet, please, be patient.”
>Tonight was the night she would prove her teacher that she was mature enough for “the night as the rulers see it”.

>The door swung open, revealing the greatest scene of party the young girl had ever seen.
>The room could host 3 banquets at once, its walls, floor and even roof were reflecting the colourful clothes of the guests and the sea of bright pillows at their feet as if those were golden mirrors.
>Tiara almost didn’t notice her master walking in the middle of the spectacle, parting the ocean of dancing, drinking, eating and laughing like an arrow flying through the skies.
>Her brown cloak and her determined walk caught the attention of the party goers and, answering their wordless inquisition, she unclasped her cape, revealing her dress of countless veils and golden trinkets.
>“Children of Life! Blood of this world! Our beloved mother blesses this night! Dance! Eat! Be merry! Let us celebrate life, together!”
>The crowd erupted in cheer, chanting her name and thanking their deity profusely as the dancers and the musicians resumed their craft with renewed vigour.
>Once again, the apprentice beheld the magic of her rival and mentor.
>She saw the smiles and the crowd kneeling and the party being reborn, thrice wilder than before.
>She felt beyond envious, beyond amazed.
>Then, there was this hand on her arm.
>Fat, strong and coarse, it pulled her away from the center of the room.
>She tripped and fell to lie against his naked chest.
>>
>>27133342

>He reeked of lukewarm grease and sweat and before she had time to scream, his palms were everywhere, touching her long arms and her lean legs, wrapping around her waist, rubbing her childish breasts and groping her round behind.
>She heard the metal clasp of her cloak hitting the tiled floor and saw the first knot of her dress come undone.
>Then, it stopped.
>She was safe.
>She could recognise the feeling in her sleep.
>The way those arms held her just as strongly as the pig lying on the cushion, but were much slimmer, yet so warm.
>”This child belongs to Mother Life, milord. Keep your hands away from my disciple.”
>The animal got on his knees and bowed before Amelia.
>The priestess made a gesture that many thought was a blessing, but only a man in the shadows knew what it meant.
>The phantom’s fingers gripped the handle of his knife with impatience.
>Without saying another word, master and student resumed their walk towards the door at the end of the room.
>Once through and hidden in the meanders of the castle, Amelia couldn’t resist anymore.
>Her hands went frenetically to the girls’s exposed skin, cheeks, arms ankles, trying to delicately rub away the disgusting memory, followed by a rush towards the white and purple hair, attempting to restore order in the now messy curls before finally noticing the creases in the dress and the string hanging defeated at her surrogate sister’s chest.
>“Tiara, Mother be praised I wasn’t too late. Please, please, please stay close to me. Promise me child!”
>Tiara couldn’t answer her heart and brain still chaotically beating after the emergency.
>Amelia noticed the simple nod and hugged the girl tight against her chest.
>“We can go back home Tiara, you just have to say it.”
>She hesitated, but her pride told her she had to continue, else this awful memory would be the only thing she would bring back from tonight.
>The girl stepped forward, this time, holding her only friend’s hand.
>>
>>27133348
>”Alright, will you agree to wear the collar now? I promise, no-one like him will dare touch you as long as you wear it.”
>Slowly, Diamond Tiara moved her hair away, leaving her nape vulnerable to the leather band.
>With a click, the accessory was now in place, the two girls now connected by a thin silver chain.
>“Thank you for trusting me, now come. Nolan is waiting for you.”

>They walked deeper in the dark corridors, passing what looked like an endless series of bedrooms on each side.
>As they ventured, the music of the celebrations faded, leaving a different symphony.
>That of flesh slapping, groans of exertion and pleased moans.
>Despite the difference in sheer number, the air was just as stuffy as in the great room, the smells of foods replaced by something much more raw and wild.
>She smelled the perfume as well, but they were tainted by something else, something as alluring as it felt foreign and forbidden.
>The younger looked at her saviour, and the trepidation she saw on her face for the first felt dangerous.
>Eventually, they reached their destination.
>The red-haired lord was sipping some wine, waiting for them.
>Tiara was exhausted after her trek, it was as if waking from a long and terrifying nightmare. She wanted to run to his comforting presence, to feel his familiar warmth and see his benevolent smile but the chain suddenly felt cruelly short.
>Why wasn’t Amelia letting her go to him?
>The slender fingers of her mentor finally reached her neck, dancing on the lock, merely playing with it, before sliding on her shoulder, softly massaging the child.
>“Now, now Tiara, as I said before, there are codes and law we must respect. Tonight, Nolan is your Lord and Master, you must ask him for permission if you desire to touch him.”
>Diamond Tiara looked with incredulity at her Master, her facial features hidden in the darkness of the room.
>>
>>27133358
>The girl tried to think of a way to ask without sounding desperate for their touch, but, as she fumbled on her words, the gentle grip of her teacher became harder and with a final painful push, the apprentice fell on her knees with a whimper.
>”Good, now, close your eyes and put your arms behind your back.”
“Master?”
>”Obey, Tiara.”
>And the girl complied. Relaxing her muscles, letting the unfamiliarly cold hands of her mentor move each parts of her body like those of a toy.
>Slowly, reverently, Tiara’s arm were bound behind her back, her ankles were linked with the first binding, a blindfold wrapped around her eyes and the many bows of her dress came undone.
>During the whole ceremony, not a word was uttered, it happened in complete silence, all the girl could hear was her own heartbeat and the soft breathing of the woman preparing her.
>Then, a jingle of metal and the whisper of liquid being poured.
>She smelled the wine in the cup, guessed Nolan was now close enough to behold her naked form prostrated before him.
>She felt her breathing accelerate, now painfully aware of his presence and his eyes upon her despite the total darkness.
>”Tiara. Open your mouth.”
>She tasted the wine.
>And the foreign mouth open hers.
>The wet muscle pinning her own tongue down and exploring inside her.
>Her first kiss, given to him.
>A fragment of a dream now truth.
>Then, a shift, the kiss went, and returned, different.
>Hungry, devouring, scalding, pressing her bodies together threatening to make both of them fall.
>But so soft.
>Then, her voice.
>Her breath upon the child’s lips.
>“Tiara, you are beautiful.”
“M-master?”
>”Yes, my love. Tonight, more than ever, I am your master, you belong to me, not to any filthy pig upstairs, not to any god. You are mine. Just like Nolan.”
>Fear ignites in the girl’s mind.
>Amelia’s voice is not soft, it is honeyed, sluggish with its sweetness, intoxicating with desire, boiling with need.
>>
>>27133365
>The priestess pushes the child down on the rug, her entire body covering her much smaller partner, Nolan watches with amusement as Tiara squirms under the passion, ruffling the fairy like veils and the golden trinkets draped around her like a colossal and perverse mother hen.
>Then, the priestess jerks away, a thin strand of saliva connecting the blessed girls.
>A trail of red added to the woman’s lower lip.
>She laughs.
>“Oh, Tiara, you bite the hand that feed you? Truly, I trained you poorly.”
“Stop it Amelia! This isn’t what we talked about!”
>“Oh believe me my love, it is, and much more. I shall guide your first night into adulthood. Now, I believe punishment is in order.”
>Amelia’s caresses upon the child’s cheek become a vice-like grip, forcing her mouth open before forcing a metal ring in, nestled behind her canines and fastened behind her head with another leather binding.
>“Now, remember Tiara… If this is too much, you just have to say it… clearly.”
>Tiara screams, horrified at how unintelligible she sounds.
>The cold, sharp nails resume their burning exploration, leaving red trails across the child’s ribs and culminating in a painful pinch on the tip of her barely formed breasts.
>“Now you have a reason to cry, love.” taunts Nolan’s voice as he blows cold air on her stinging skin, kissing away the pain, licking her softly before taking a bit of flesh between his teeth.
>And the sacrifice sings, they play her like an instrument, high screeches and low moans, cruel ministrations and loving hurt.

>Her throat is sore when her partners finally lay her on the bed.
>Not a single nerve isn’t buzzing with stimulation, her breathing is difficult, she feels as is afloat, yet heavy with fatigue.
>She cannot distinguish what covers her breasts, their saliva, her sweat or the spit that kept on dribbling from her chin, unable to close her mouth.
>>
>>27133388
>She welcomes the cold sheet but doesn’t even try to voice her thanks for the mercy they are showing.
>She believes they have grown tired with their games, that the play is over.
>When the blindfold comes undone, she realizes the night is still young.
>She cannot help but stare at the pink flesh of her master above her.
>The way it glistens, a single drop running along her inner thigh.
>She sees the glint in those eyes, the taunt as Nolan’s strong arms wrap around the woman’s chest.
>Amelia wordlessly mouths a command: “watch and learn” as the head of his member comes to rest against her softest flesh.
>Tiara can only witness the shudder shared by her lovers when the two become one.
>A drop of mixed juice falls on her cheek.
>They stay immobile, simply enjoying each other’s embrace for what seems like an eternity.
>And when time resumes its flow, it is savage.
>The two were waiting for this night, to be united once again, and what a celebration it is.
>Neither can wait any longer, their hips collide together loudly, bruising Amelia’s pale behind.
>Below them, Tiara admires, entranced by the primal dance. Her face is drenched within minutes, she tastes them on her tongue, watches as they grip each other with unbridled need, Nolan’s hands are squishing the Priestess’ breast hard enough to make them purple, while Amelia’s nails have drawn blood from the prince’s hips.
>This goes too fast.
>The woman falls forward, barely catching herself on her arms before aiming her boytoy’s member downward, twisting it right at Tiara’s mouth.
>The long, creamy strands of come almost choke the girl.
>The heartless queen of this ceremony plugs the small mouth with her palm, panting a cruel “Savour it. Love every drop of it. This is my first gift to your new, adult, self.”
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 188

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.