[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG - Dark Souls 3 SOON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 9
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1442078324360.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442078324360.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27056760
Smash that mothafuckin sheet button
>>
Bears.
>>
>>27056776

http://pastebin.com/MmjKGNjb
>>
>>27056776
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: shorty.jpg (139 KB, 1265x1188) Image search: [Google]
shorty.jpg
139 KB, 1265x1188
>>27056776
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
File: 1395531535820.gif (2 MB, 300x184) Image search: [Google]
1395531535820.gif
2 MB, 300x184
>>27056776
http://pastebin.com/ys3puqa9
>>
File: zHYpua8.jpg (634 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
zHYpua8.jpg
634 KB, 2550x3300
>>27056776
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
>>27056776
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: itwasnotaclitoris.jpg (55 KB, 394x441) Image search: [Google]
itwasnotaclitoris.jpg
55 KB, 394x441
>>27056776
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>27056789
>>27056793
>>27056845
>>27056889
>let's just say everyone got a full heal from last session

LAST TIME on HQ.

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27006521/#27009093

Flow received a set of several contracts from three demon hunters (a griffon, a minotaur, and a jackal diamond dog), listing a myriad of demons that needed to be hunted down. Easy, simple work, with no binding contracts. Just do the job and get paid.

Shei and Amy visited awhile with Hexapod, one of Buiwong's faithful, who discussed the possibility of Buiwong's future help. They then went to a former inn that had been converted into a shelter for survivors, and where many of Shei's goat friends went. They were ogled a while by other hunters sitting around, and saw a large pigriffon hunter named Brewster. Brewster just had some tea.

After quite a bit of coercion of the Praetorians guarding the door, Flaming and Dania (soon after, Amy Shei Flow and Observer) were allowed into the royal palace. There, Flaming convinced the King of the imminent danger that locking up the Wellspring posed. The King, not knowing that the Wellspring had been locked, prepared to leave and see it himself.
---

>>27056789
>>27056845
Following his ambiguous answer to Shei's offer, the king smooths out his sheep-hair, whatever they call it, and looks again at Flaming and Amy.

"Now then... by your description, you must be Amerest, Flaming's companion? The Councilor informed me that you 'appropriated' another guard by the name of 'Hoplite' when you left your duties to pursue mercenary work for that 'fairy' pony. What became of him?"

(1/2)
>>
>>27056917
>>27056918
The King does not acknowledge either of you. At the grand, round table in the center of the enormous, arena-like room sit three other figures: a cow in a purple sequined dress and a black fancy hat, a purple crystal mare with bratty pink pigtails and a tiara who fumes and mutters soundlessly to herself, and a large, mastiff-like diamond dog with golden magitech legs and an elaborate crown fused to his temple.

>>27056889
You are still hidden from the sight of those in the Royal Forum, but the entrance to the library is still close enough to the hall that you can peek out at them.

>>27056793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzVljKThlCI

Before you floats a rabble of metallic butterflies, who float in the shape of Miracle, the Seraph. A few moments ago they were choking out a sheep with no armor or weapons, and three strange markings on his face: lines, half white and black. The two "eyes" of the rabble are hot with white fire.

The sheep tears apart a few of the butterflies around him, coughing up more as he executes various showy wrestler moves, going "OH YEAH!" every now and again. He is totally lost in the fightnig.
>>
>>27057038
The King resumes his conversation at the round table Shei-Sher isn't satisfied with the anser "Excuse me." He says assertively and visibly befuddled "Prince Novelus is your son. Surely you have not forgotten your own son."
>>
>>27057038
Pryce rushes over, pushing away at the butterflies with his telekinesis as he gets close to the wrestler sheep, making sure to avoid his moves.
"Come on, we have to get out of here!"
Pryce shouts through the wrestlers gloats, trying to get a hold of one of his hooves to pull him from this alley.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27057086
whoops
>>
>>27057038
Observer remains silent but inspects the diamond dog's magitech legs using her scanning capabilities to help. Best to get more information on mechanical limbs for future use.

>Engineering: Study legs for future blueprint creation.
[1d10+2]
>>
>>27057028
Flaming gives a sharp glare of concern at the king as he seems to not recognize the name 'Novelus' in the slightest. "You don't... uh, nevermind!"

She looks at Amy, "Um, that'd actually be 'Amy Thest', your Majesty." She nods her head, "Yes, Hoplite came with us, all the way to Fantasia. But, after that we split up: we decided to help out with a problem we discovered while in Fantasia... but, after we saved the city he decided to just sit around and drink. The lazy ram..." she puts on a scowl, "I had HOPED he would decide to get back to his duties but I guess he hasn't. Surely the guard isn't too lacking without a single unmotivated sheep, is it your Majesty?"

She moves to follow behind the king as he moves to the Wellspring, intent on seeing the problem for herself as well.

>>27057086
As Shei continues to spill the beans, Shorthorns' eyes burst open, and she jumps on top of Shei's back, reaching from behind to cover his muzzle as she hisses in his ear, "SHHHHHHHHH! What are you doing?! You KNOW Novelus doesn't want him to know, don't you?"
>>
>>27057038
Novelus simply remains hidden behind the doors , listening, but glances behind himself to plan his escape route if needed...
[1d10] glorify just in case
>>
>>27057028

Amy stares at the king for a while. Not because she doesn't understand. But, because she doesn't think he's talking to her. As the room continues to remain in silence, she begins to look around, wondering why no one is answering. It begins to dawn on her: who is Amerest?

She does a couple of 360s like a dog chasing her tail, convinced there must be someone to find that he's talking to. With that possibility exhausted, she looks back to the king. "A-are you talking to me?" she asks, a little confused.

"My name's Amy," she says in a combination of correction and introduction. "Amy Thest. Nice to meet you, your majesty! I'd give you a hug, but I was told if I touched you, I'd be impaled. I don't know what that means, but I was told it was bad. So, I guess no hugs..." she frowns a bit.

Her eyes light up as she remembers a question was asked of her. "Uuuuuuuuum," Amy mutters like a child caught doing something naughty, her eyes shifting around the room guiltily. "I-I-I don't know..."

>>27057189
>>27057086

Amy only looks nervously at Shei and Flaming's confrontation.
>>
>>27057189
"MMmm! Mmmm" Shei mummbles through you hands, he manages to take on off to speak "Gah! I know she has her - I mean his reservations -Mmmah! Stop will you. I thought she came to the palace to greet her father. What harm is there for me to extrapolate benefits from their reunion."
>>
>>27057028
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>27057257
>Hands
Hooves! Hooves I mean hooves!
>>
>>27057257
She scowls, keeping her hooves lightly kept over his muzzle as she lectures him, "I think he SHOULD but he's not ready yet, I told him I would let him reveal it himself and Buffalo do NOT break their promises easy, Shei. He's scared, surely you can understand that!"

[1d10] Keeping a nice grip on that chatty goat mouth

>>27057239
She looks to Amy with her ears down, "Amy you agree with me right?"
>>
File: Untitled.png (353 KB, 770x394) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
353 KB, 770x394
>>27057143
You scan the legs, gathering enough data on them to be able to reproduce them on blueprints. There seems to be a ton of info and data stored just inside them.

As you finish gazing, you notice that large dog wiggling his eyebrows seductively at you, leaning forward and clearly flexing his upper body.

>>27057114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcrzmxRyzL8

The aching sense of worry that tumbled in your stomach earlier now turns into a full sense of impending disaster. You feel control of limbs begin to slip away; turning your head moves it too far, moving a limb causes you to take a few too many steps. You see Zjetya doing the same, stumbling over herself as she tries to follow you out.

As you pick up the sheep and head the opposite way, the alleyway seems to extend and zig-zag. Just as you reach the end of the alley, it twists, and the exit is to your left now, back five meters.

The ramble of butterflies slowly advances forward, putting its hooves together.

>roll instant to shake off the gradual lack of control

>>27057204
The sense of worry remains.

>>27057086
>>27057189
>>27057239
The king slowly turns on his hooves. As you hear a quiet sound like water draining through a pipe, the Praetorians cringe and cover their ears. The room falls silent.

Everybody but Shei hears nothing.

"DO NOT USE THAT NAME," the King bellows with earsplitting volume, shaking everything in Shei's innards. His knees quiver, threatening to give out. He hears nothing further but ringing.

>>27057239
>>27057189
>>27057267
The king turns back toward you, his face stony and stoic. "Yes, I was afraid he was the one to be sent with you; I trust he was as useless out there as he was here. Still, a body lost is a body owed..."

"Are either of you terribly enamored with staying here further, or does a more active approach strike your interest? You are clearly already the wayfaring types."

The Praetorians get worried looks.
>>
>>27057316
"What is with this place?"
Pryce questions out loud as they run through the snaking alleyways, trying to keep his head straight and his legs under him.
>Control [1d10]

"What district is this, was it like this when you got here?"
He asks the wrestler sheep as they run, horn glowing as he sends off a pulse of heat to repel the butterflies.
>Telekinesis: Fire [1d10]
>>
>>27057316
the sheep holds his breath, having the same reaction as the Praetorians
He stayed frozen in place, afraid to even move a muscle
>>
>>27057316
Observer ignores the dog's flexing, instead turning her attention to the king after she gets the proper scans. Best to keep focused on one job.

"I simply wish to get our work done here so I may return back to my other work. I prefer an active approach."
>>
>>27057239
"Being impaled means they'll stab you with big long spears, Amy, I think you should DEFINITELY hold off on the hug if they said they were gonna impale you. It's not fun..." She says with worry.

>>27057316
Shorthorns turns around to look at the Praetorians covering their ears, the buffalo looking confused at their response as they cover their ears despite her hearing nothing.

She hops off of Shei's back, turning up at the king as he informs them of their duty having lost Hoplite.

"He was pretty useless to be honest. But, if his loss here creates problems, I'd like to make up for them."

Shorthorns smirks, "Weeeelll, I do consider myself a bit of a warrior. And staying in one place too long drives me nuts, what's this 'active approach' you have in mind?"
>>
>>27057316
Flow, having just arrived in the throne room, patiently waits near the doors. He doesn't answer the King, and opts to patiently wait.
>>
>>27057312

Amy looks between Flaming and Shei like a deer in headlights. As much as she hates betrayal, she doesn't know what to think with the conversation that Shei and Amy just had.

Maybe it was her own feelings talking, but she couldn't even be sure this actually COULD be considered a betrayal yet. Thus, she says to Flaming, "I don't know yet."

>>27057316

Amy cocks her head in confusion as everyone covers their ears, but she hears nothing. She shrugs it off.

"If I owe you something, then I will definitely pay it back," Amy says eagerly. "I don't like to take things."

>>27057438
>>27057316

"So, no hug then?" Amy asks the king directly with a frown.
>>
>>27057316
>>27057312
Shei's kness bend down to the ground and he hunches over with a sharp speed flinging Shorthorns off his back.

Shei-sher covers his ears but it cannot stop Lininias' words from vibrating his total being with such a heavy force, Shei feels like he is about to collapse into mush. The terrible noise stops, leaving a ringing.

"I- I think I get the message." He says to Flaming, but more to Lininias. If he could hear him.
>>
>>27057476
Her ears perk up along with one of her eyebrows, "You don't know? Amy, you're supposed to agree with me! Dania has responsibilities but if he's not ready he's not ready."

>>27057486
"Wooah!" She cries out as she's tossed hard off of Shei's back, the buffalo rolling forward and rubbing her head in shock. She turns back to him as he speaks, smiling, "Oh.. good! I thought you'd turn around."
>>
>>27057239
>I'd give you a hug, but I was told if I touched you, I'd be impaled.
"If only'd it would remain that way" Shei-sher comments.
>>
>>27057515

"You'll never be ready if you keep running away," Amy says as if she's said that many times before.

>>27057486

Amy jumps when Shei hunches over suddenly. She hunches over next to him. "Are you alright?" she asks with concern.

>>27057562

She cocks her head with a confused smile. "What does that mean?"
>>
>>27057476
>>27057515
Shei-sher stands up, and regains his composure "My apologies, I assumed there would be hardly a contention given Novelus intends to introduce himself regardless."
>>
>>27057591
She sits down on her rear, thinking over that statement. "W-well shouldn't we at least tell him before we tell his dad? I made a promise, Amy, I can't just break it."

>>27057610
She shakes her head, "I thought he would eventually but he didn't even want to be in the same room as his dad. Maybe he doesn't intend to while we're here."
>>
>>27057591
>"Are you alright?"
"Yes I'm fine, it was only a leg spasm."

>"What does that mean?"
Shei-Sher rubs his shoulder with a hoof and glances to the left. "I'm just still not entirely comfortable with dealing hugs so frivolously."
>>
>>27057372
"Gcchk!" is all the sheep manages to get out, and you realize that the telekinesis has frozen the air within its grasp, nearly choking him.

A torrent of fire, far stronger than you had intended, rushes out at the butterflies, igniting them, but this does not seem to slow them down or injure them, merely dancing between them among their wings.

One of the hooves extends forward, and you feel your horn beginning to come alive by itself. [1d10-2]

(1/2)
>>
>>27057423
>>27057438
>>27057439
>>27057476
>>27057486
Not acknowledging Amy's request for a hug, the King sternly turns his gaze in the direction of the front gate. "The survivors of the fight have conveyed their reports to me. At the turn of the dawn, the watch saw a dense cloud rolling in from the south-southwest. Having mistaken it for one of the routine duststorms common about this region, they did not react until it was far too late. Those responsible for this negligence shall be disciplined properly," he adds coldly.

"Prior to these terrible days, we held an alliance with the Kingdom of Mariposa - formed initially to protect trade interests threatened by passive-aggressive suggestions of expansionism from Rumelia, it showed signs of eventually blooming into a more friendly allyship."

"The direction which that mechanical insect and its allies came from is the only direction which we have not received survivors from. In truth, I worry for the Mariposans. We have no shortage of refugees from the north and even far northwest, but not a single one from the one ally I thought I could depend on. I want you to journey in the direction which the Bodhidharma came from, and come back when you find either survivors, or the lair from which these beasts crawl--"

"OH MY ME," Lord Kibble blurts out, standing up abruptly, "You are not -seriously- suggesting bringing in more survivors when your front door just got kicked down!? Puh-leaze!"

"AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO VETO MY REQUEST TO SEND FORCES TO GATHER MY PARENTS FROM CIRCADIA!?" Princess Solar Wind screams, hopping up and down.
>>
>>27057638
>>27057610

Amy thinks for a long time. Much longer than she usually thinks. So, like 2 seconds. "This isn't really something I am involved in," she says as if the words pain her to say.

>>27057650

"Oh. My. GOSH! Shei!" Amy says like a frustrated teenager. "There's nothing wrong with hugs!" she argues, possibly missing the point.

She smiles and giggles. "You certainly seem to like them."

>>27057667

Amy nods. "Got it. I'll make up for my mistakes," she says with a smile. "This mission will be a super-success."

She jumps when Solar Wind shouts suddenly. "Um," she asks timidly, not liking all the yelling and arguing. "Is it possible for us to go to Circadia while we are out there? I don't want to see a pretty princess so sad."
>>
>>27057652
"Wha—Ah, sorry!"
Pryce blurts out, going to stop his magic as he sees he's suffocating the sheep.

As he feels his horn acting on its own, it doesn't surprise him but it worries him greatly. He hands off the sheep's hoof to Zjetya, slowing his pace after.
"Get him out of here! I'll be right behind you, just get away quickly!"
He shouts to her, hoping he feels his legs slow enough so they can get some distance away from him, and maybe him falling back will delay this butterfly mass as well and keep them occupied.
As they (hopefuly) get ahead, he tries to reel back whatever surge is coming from his horn, directing it to himself.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27057667
Novelus sighs, breathing again as he sees the ruckus from Kibble and the Princess
He walks away from the door, looking for an alternative route out of the castle
>>
>>27057667
Flow picks his head up from the floor he was sleeping on.

"All we'd have to do is round up survivors and kill a few demons? Sounds easy enough, consider it done! C'mon you three, let's get the heck out of here!"

He starts slowly crawling towards the door in his puddle form.
"And a side-trip to Circadia shouldn't hurt too bad, right? Even if it's completely out of the way."

He turns to Lord Kibble just before he reaches the door.
"In all honesty, refugees could help build the wall back up. If they want help, make them work for it, jeez."
>>
>>27057667
Shei-sher raises his hoof "If I may have a word p-please?" He says with a more nervous energy after Lininias sent his regards.

"The Mr'uthgrian Refugees -my tribe of goetic kin will be leaving Zha Arlakane soon. Refugees may take our place within Zha's comforting walls, and we are truly, truly grateful for having us -King Lininias. I will be leading my clan to a land called Vadahara to establish a colony. Should desperation outweigh apprehension, we welcome anyone willing to assimilate and work in the new kingdom."
>>
>>27057748
>"You certainly seem to like them."
"Obviously you have taken my heart captive with your feminine wiles, I weep for the many colts whose hearts you've plundered without conscience."
>>
>>27057667
Flaming Shorthorns looks up to the king as he points towards the vast cloud rolling in front of the city gates. "We were wondering what this storm was all about... we weren't even sure we had arrived in the right place. It came from the southwest?" She says, not debating that the poor reports should be disciplined.

As he mentions that the safety of Mariposa is in question, she narrows her eyes as she sees an opportunity to both help Dania's home and secure Ecclessia's stake in the city. "I see... that is indeed worrisome. The last thing this world needs is yet ANOTHER city fallen to those monsters. We can see what is going on as the guard of this country."

>>27057667
As the Princess screams about Circadia, Shorthorns freezes up, not only from the extremely high pitched wails, but from the memory of the last she saw of the city.

She looks over at the princess, "Did you say Circadia? We just came from there, Princess...."

>>27057748
Shorthorn's ears flatten as she gets the response, looking down, "Oh... I understand. It's alright Amy, don't worry: I'll handle it on my own. Maybe just let me talk to Novelus about it first before Shei runs his mouth too much..."

>>27057748
>>27057815
Shorthorns chuckles, "He gave me one while we were on the ship. He's a little liar liar isn't he? Saying he doesn't like hugs but giving them out all the time."
>>
>>27057815
She looks at Shei with a sad glare. "Oh... so you're definitely still leaving with your tribe...?" she says with a sigh.
>>
>>27057847
"The-e-ere is a time and place! For the sacred bond of hugs!" His voice cracks
>>
>>27057847
"Oh yeah, we already visited Circadia. Place got fucked up, mind my Prench."
>>
>>27057860
"Yes I am.." Shei says sullenly, but then he refills with his righteous turn of phrase "And we maintain a strict policy on inflating the value of a hug!"
>>
>>27057667
"May I have a few books from your library before venturing off to a beast infested area?" She asks the king.
>>
>>27057890
>>27057847
She glares at Flow angrily, "Not EXACTLY the smoothest way to put it, don't you think Sir Flow...?"

>>27057869
>>27057908
As she gets a little depressed at the thoughts of his departure, she snickers as he rants about hugs again. "You'll have to start charging for them if you inflate them any higher."
>>
File: 1488906-serph_half_demon.jpg (1 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1488906-serph_half_demon.jpg
1 MB, 3000x4000
>>27057754
From the butterfly-angel's right arm, the some butterflies extend, forming a long thin bladed lance (see pic).

As you start to reel in your magic, you feel a powerful, sucking current - a telekinetic pull was being taken from your horn. Amplified by your own pull, you feel it latching onto the butterflies, focused at the tip of the lance. In short, the butterfly-angel shrieks toward you at a breakneck pace, lance-tip first...

As the lance comes within a hairsbreadth of you, you swear you see the angel grin. Each butterfly in its body flattens itself to a perfectly 2-D width, then spins around twice, fading from sight entirely on the third spin.

As Zjetya runs toward the exit, your head clears slightly. The geometry returns to normal, and you find yourself at the mouth of the alley.

>>27057772
You worm your way through the labyrinthine halls, eventually finding a rarely-used side-exit. Two praetorians stand just outside it, facing away from you.

>>27057789
"Hey! My dogs don't need any political commentary from you, buster. Have you seen how big that bastard is!?" Kibble snaps.

>>27057922
"Down the hall and third on your right," the King adds with an amused snort, apparently relieved at the simplicity of your request.

>>27057815
The King either ignores or fails to hear your statement as he marches with his Praetorians. He seems to be whispering a few instructions to one. Said Praetorian nods and rushes away.

>>27057847
>>27057748
>>27057890
"See to it that you do," the King says curtly. "Praetorians," he commands, marching sternly toward an exit, reaching into his pocket, where you hear the rustle of keys.

Solar Wind leans forward, listening intently. When Flow delivers the bad news, she pauses.

"No, it wasn't," she says decisively. "Tell me how it is there! Tell me!"

"Oooh baby," Medium-Rare whispers sadly, knowingly.
>>
>>27057962
Flow shrugs.
"I see no point in sugarcoating it. Place got absolutely ruined."
>>
>>27057845
>>27057847

A smile creeps along Amy's face, then she breaks out in laughter. "So, has Shortyhorns also taken your heart captive?" she asks through her giggles.

>>27057815

"About that, Shei..." Amy says, her smile fading a bit. "I still want to go with you and help you... But, I have to make my mistake up to the King. I made him lose something, and he's told me how I can make it up to him. I have to do it. I have to make up for the mistakes I've made."

"So..." Amy looks down, awkwardly kicking the ground with her hoof. "Could you, like, maybe hold off on moving your people just yet. Maybe after we do this and we're not too busy any more, we can even get everyone to help?" she proposes without much confidence.
>>
>>27057962
"Hugs will be secured within a militant and stoicly guarded P.D.A. treasurey, locked with the chains of firm chastity. Theft of this valuable and sacred resource is punishable by a vehement scolding"
>>
>>27057989
She passes by them
''Excuse me, brothers'' She mutters as she walks by them
>>
>>27057989
Observer makes her way to the library, not wanting to waste time let's just get to work on picking out the useful things. Anything scientific and/or magical. Also going to be using the scrying orb along with search.

>Appraise: Searching books once arriving at library.
[1d10+4]
>>
>>27057989
"It became a holy battleground. First off, the city had been nearly frozen over, some demons decided to make their homes there. Something about dimensions melding happened, and there was a witch named Viszla, I remember. Then an angel came over to duke it out with the demons, and the city eventually fell victim to this huge wave."
He pauses.
"Yeah, place got wrecked, basically."
He turns to Shorthorns.
"Did I miss anything?"

He lazily points a finger at Kibble.
"Anything can be done with enough motivation and hard work."
>>
>>27057989
Pryce's eyes stick to the lance as it forms out, worried with his wavering magic. As the amalgamation dashes towards him, he tenses up in a panic.
As the creature flattens and vanishes, Pryce doesn't ore for a moment. After what feels like forever, he lets out a breath.Taking a slow step back, he gives a shake through his body as things start to return to normal.
He turns his head towards the exit, running after Zjetya and the sheep to catch up, even kicking off the ground to glide after them so he can scoop them both up and get over the gate quickly.
"H-Hurry up!"
He stammers as he runs after them.
>Flight [1d10]
>>
>>27057989
Flaming Shorthorns smiles up at King Lininias, bowing her head low to him, "Spread the word, your Majesty! We'll see too it the situation is resolved and these sheep won't need to fear another attack."

>>27058019
Flaming cocks her head slightly to the side, more than a bit taken away by the lengthy explanation. "How do you put hugs in, what'd you call it, a 'treasury'? And a scolding isn't all that harsh of a punishment. I get scolded all the time."

>>27058010
>>27057845
Flaming's ears perk up, confused, "Taken my heart captive...? What?!" She holds her chest, "I NEED my heart, you can't just take it! Your experiments get sicker by the day, Shei!" She gasps, staring up at Amy, "He didn't take your heart did he!? Ask him to give it back!"

>>27057989
>>27057890
She frowns, "I don't really know what that phrase means, but regardless of how utterly and completely devastated the entire city was, laid to waste even, that isn't the kind of thing a princess.... wants... to... hear..." she looks up at the Princess, her ears flattened and eyes casting a pitying gaze.

She walks forward, rubbing her leg nervously, "I'm sorry Princess... Circadia has been destroyed by an Angel after a blood moon caused its demons to grow out of control." She looks down, "We... our organization got out all we could and made sure the demons were a threat no longer but, I don't remember ever seeing a king or queen." She looks up. "I'm sorry."

>>27058055
She glares up at Flow once more, a bit saddened by how the princess must be taking the utter loss of her home. "Yeah... that pretty much explains all of how she lost her only home, Flow. Well done."
>>
>>27058114
"Right, thanks. My memory isn't like it used to be, y'know?"

He sits near the exit and waits.
>>
>>27058114

"No, Shortyhorns," Amy says through renewed giggles. "YOU'VE taken HIS heart!"
>>
>>27057989
Hearing Flows excange with Solar Wind, Shei decides to add his two cents. When we arrived with the Ecclesians the City was inhabited by demons. They seemed actually have quite the cohesive social group, unfortunately during the Blood Moon festival an Angel arrived to ensure there was naught but rubble. I returned the day after. Circadia was flooded -totally unrecognizable from before."

>>27058010
Shei-Sher appears to think it over "..okay. I suppose I could delay a day or two. But no more, my people aren't safe her, and I need your companionship. I planned to ask you later, but the subject is already open. The control you've demonstrated over the demon or spirit that dwells within is applaudable. And I wondered if you would be willing to share your methods with those afflicted by similar ailments. The demon ponies living in our ship, I can't keep them under magical restraint forever, even with Volkama's diversions."
>>
>>27058155
She snorts, "Well, it's spot on, so I wouldn't worry too much."

She whispers, "Now I just hope she doesn't cry too much hearing it like that."

>>27058165
She gasps, "That's even worse! I wouldn't take Shei's heart, what would I even do with it?! Shei can be a little annoying sometimes but I would never kill him like that, sheesh! Or if I did I at least would never mutilate him."
>>
>>27058010
[imagine this post occurs before Shei goes on length about demonponies]

>"So, has Shortyhorns also taken your heart captive?"
"No! That is not what happened! I was caught in a very sentimental mood." you can hear the shrills of a nervous teenager in his voice.

>>27058114
Shei-sher hoof palms "No Shorthorns.. it's not like.. -er you have it wrong, Amy has stolen our hearts."
>>
>>27058165
>>27058211
"No she didn't! you lie!" Shei-Sher points dramatically and is completely flustered "You are the succubus here, I am merely a defenseless naive kid bombarded by the sin of Fantasia."
>>
>>27058211
Flow whispers back.
"There's no doubt in my mind that she will."
>>
>>27058038
You find four good-looking books from the elegant, multi-floored library:
>"Four Dialogues" by Zug the Geomancer
>"The Smoke Mines" by Achala
>"Hunting Relics" by Tellyawhat
>"The Old Bodies" by Amazy Daisy of Mariposa

>>27058022
"Hey, lady, wait! How did you get in there?" one of the Praetorians barks as you squeeze by him. They stand in a slight panic, not thinking anyone but the royals were inside.

>>27058055
>>27058114
>>27058186
The purple in Solar Wind's coat flushes out to a flatline gray. Her tiara wilts as she soundlessly, gradually sinks in her chair, eyes listlessly focusing on the table. Lord Kibble leans back in his chair, muttering incredulously and tapping his foot.

>>27058108
One of your back hooves flies too low and gets nicked on a sharp part of the graveyard gate as you fly over. You lose 2 Hits and get a nasty cut. Zjetya worms out of your grasp, leaning against a wall as she continues to hobble ahead, taking unconvinced glances back at from where you came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfIiQ95gXY&nohtml5=False
The sheep, on the other hand, could not be more pumped. He hops up and down, flexing and jabbing at the air. "Hot DAMN! Yeah you better run, bug-butt! I coulda added all y'all to my collection! Ahahahahaha!"

When he turns back to you, however, he goes white as a sheet, stumbling backward as though he'd seen a ghost.

"Y-you... I th... I watched you die!" he declares, scooting up against a wall.
>>
>>27058264
Flow raises an eyebrow.
"Huh. Turns out she didn't cry."

He turns around and leaves for the door.
"Let's get out of here, I've had enough of this damn city."
>>
>>27058264
>>27058211
>>27058165
Shei-Sher grows tired and embarrassed of their dumb exchange of accusations. "I'm going to find Dania. Peace be with you HARLOTS."

Shei-sher exits the room and begins walking down the halls.
>>
>>27058234
>>27058165
Flaming's eyes go wide with shock, "What... Okay, I'm confused. HOW could Amy steal your heart? She didn't turn into a wolf again and eat it, did she?"

She turns to Amy, "Amy, I thought you said you didn't do that anymore!"

>>27058254
"Yeah, I wouldn't steal anyone's heart!" She nods in agreement.

>>27058257
>>27058264
She looks up at Flow once again as the princess's coat loses its luster, her face full of pity for the pony that had just been broken the horrible news. "I know she was going to but... w-we'll leave for Mariposa in just a moment, Flow, I just want to say something."

She walks up to Solar Wind as she sits in her chair, stunned beyond words and all emotion lost in her eyes. She sits down next to her, and, unfamiliar with the custom but learning from Amy, puts a hoof to rest on hers. "I'm REALLY REALLY sorry you had to hear it like this... I know how it feels to lose your home. We did get a few out, but, I don't want to make promises I can't keep... I don't know if your parents were among them. We'll send them to you when we get the chance." She looks up, "What did your parents look like?"
>>
>>27058264
Observer begins to make her way back to the entrance of the castle, inspecting each book as she walked down the halls. It was time she head back to the ship to begin her studies while she waits for her allies. Let's start with Four Dialogues.

>Make way back to the ship.
>>
>>27058211

Amy simply laughs at the misunderstanding. It's good to be not the one misunderstanding for once.

>>27058234

Amy laughs some more. "You are SO CUTE when you are all flustered!" she exclaims as she grabs Shei and hugs him, likely flustering him further.

>>27058186

Then, she lets Shei go as he gets serious. She sighs as he finishes his request.

"I can try," she says uneasily. "You have to remember that I didn't even know I had a demon in me. I thought I was just... I don't know, messed up? All I really did was come up with some ways to make myself... feel less. Some breathing exercises and stuff. If it helps them, then I'll totally try it. But, a lot of it has to come from themselves. They have to come to terms with their own demons," Amy snickers. "Literally."

>>27058264

"I'll find time to help with your family, princess," Amy says with care to Solar Wind. "I promise."

>>27058307

"It's a figure of speech!" Amy says as Shei leaves the room, eternally happy for the tables to be turned. "It means you're making him fall in love!"
>>
>>27058264
Pryce winces with a pained inhale through his teeth as his hoof catches on the gate, stumbling a bit as he lands.
Breathing deeply, he looks back at the gate, his mind and body feeling far worse than he thought. He holds his back hoof off the ground, the cut stinging a little much on top of the stress pounding at his head.
"A-Are you okay?"
He asks both Zjetya and the sheep as he collects himself.

Pryce looks at the sheep in confusion as he stumbles away.
"What? I'm sorry my magic got a little out of control, but I'm fine. That angel just... disappeared. Nothing happened."
>>
>>27058264
''Oh I am just the seamstress hired to make the preparations for the upcoming week of workers, I just forgot my toolbox in my office before coming here, silly me. Don't worry it will be just a minuteeee~''
>>
>>27058326
"I never thought I would be asking you to aid me in teaching self-discipline."

Once Amy Grabs Shei for a hug pry's hims forcefully out from her grasp and leaves for good this time "BA-A-A-A-A I'm Leaving!"
>>
>>27058326
>>27058370
"What... oooooooooooooooh." Flaming gives a long 'oh', nodding her head. "I get it, I get it!"

She stares after Shei, giggling as he prys himself from Amy's hug, the buffalo giggling before she gives a stop. "Hehhehe... wait. Really?"
>>
>>27058370

Amy continues to giggle uncontrollably as Shei leaves.

>>27058390

Amy slowly stops laughing. She pauses awkwardly. "Umm. Well, in your case I was just kidding."

Amy starts blushing for seemingly no reason. Even she is confused by the emotion she feels.
>>
>>27058415
Her brow lowers, giving Amy a long stare. "In MY case you were.... but... in yours?"

She opens them wide, lips slightly apart, "Why are you blushing? There's a reason why you're blushing, tell me!"
>>
>>27058326
>>27058307
"Go a-WAY!" the princess bellows, shoving back her huge stone chair, tumbling past you and rushing down a hallway on the far side of the room, soon out of sight, not shedding a single tear.

>>27058364
The Praetorians growl lowly, shaking their heads at one another. "Don't let it happen again, palace is supposed to be on lockdown until the Kingdom is secure again."

As you leave, you see the rest of the party departing from the front entrance of the palace.

>>27058346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEuNySeWQy0
As the sheep slumps against the wall, you see a small black key, with no teeth, tumble out of his pocket and clatter on the ground. As he looks down at the key, his face becomes rapt with guilt. He grabs the key, raises his hoof to the three markings on his forehead, then looks down at his wrestling belt, which seems faintly, oddly familiar to you.

"No... you died. And-- and so did... they," he gulps, "Th-the angel..."

"I'm..." the sheep's lower jaw quivers. He slams his hoof against the wall, and a black corridor, identical to that which River controls, appears. He rushes through the corridor, and it closes.

Zjetya comes back after a little while, waving to you. "Hey! I see the others, they're gonna split without you if you don't put it in gear!"

>>27058307
>>27058299
>>27058314
>>27058277
As you make your way back to the ship, the smog remaining as dense as ever. You ascend the hill, a long way back up to where you parked the airship. As you reach the top, you see Onion and Volkama feeding the Rumblers from the food that Easy left you. Volkama has with him a group of rats wearing tiny wizard hats.

Soon after, Box, Spitshine and Rus Tea arrive, the latter of which carries a sleeping Renee on her back.
>>
>>27058473
Flow makes a beeline for his little spot on the airship, his goons following close behind.
>>
>>27058448

"Well..." Amy mutters, her face turning an even brighter red. "I mean - It's - Umm... Shei kissed me," she blurts out.

She closes her eyes as if the problem will go away. Maybe Flaming didn't hear her. Amy isn't even sure Shei wants people knowing about them. Amy isn't even sure what "they" are.

>>27058473

But, Amy opens her eyes as the Princess throws her temper tantrum. Amy frowns. "I don't need her permission to help her," Amy says with a determined nod.

"Let's go back to the HISS," Amy says to Flaming as she heads back to where everyone else is.
>>
>>27058473
"Wait! Hold on, what's—" He shouts as the sheep runs away through the corridor "wrong..."

Pryce stands there for a moment, the exchange leaving him speechless. The corridor and familiarity nagging at his mind.
He's shaken from the stupor as Zjetya calls out, shaking his head as he turns to follow. He limps slowly down the alley after her, jumping into a hover so he can keep a decent pace and not have to worry about his hoof.

"I'm sorry for dragging you through that. I didn't think anything like... that, would happen here."
Pryce apologizes as he glides alongside her on their way to the others.
>>
>>27058473
Flaming's ears practically shoot down to their sides as the Princess runs away, a weak hoof waving after her as Flaming sighs in defeat. "I'm not good at that."

She turns towards one of the Praetorians, bowing her head, "Take care of her. She could use friends."

Before she leaves, she makes sure to find Dania before following behind Flow and the others towards the ship

>Heading to the ship this round but just making sure everyone from the palace is aboard

>>27058473
Flaming turns to look at the thick fog as it remains impossible to see through, shaking her head, "What could that be? I can remember when I was on the guard, the King was right Mariposa was never a source of trouble." She looks at Onion and gives a HARSH glare at Volkama, "Get the the Rumblers up and on with the wagon, we're moving out!" She stares at the rats, confused and intrigued.

"Wait. Why are all those rats wearing hats?"
>>
>>27058473
Observer begins to approach the others waiting at the ship. "Has anyone seen River around? I sent her off to retrieve more JOY samples and she hasn't come back since. I need those samples to make a cure."
>>
>>27058507
>>27058473

As Amy arrives, she cocks her head at the rats in hats. "What are they for?" she asks, pointing at them.
>>
>>27058473
''I know I know and I am very sorry. But we cannot forget the importance of our holidays now can we?''
She makes her way towards the inn, looking for the Changeling that goes by the name of Hexapod
>>
>>27058507
Flaming's ears pop up as she listens to Amy's explanation, eyes go wide as begins tapping a hoof rapidly on the ground.

She leans in closer, "Did you say.. he KISSED you?"

"Um... that's...th-that's pretty weird. Was it all slimy and gross? I don't really know a lot more about kisses than I do about hugs, is that like a BIG big thing for ponies... goats... er, both?"
>>
>>27058613
She shakes her head as she ascends the ramp. "No but I'm sure River couldn't have gone very far. We'll wait just a bit for her to get back before we take off. You think you have a cure to your mark, I thought you needed Shei?"
>>
>>27058627

"I... liked it..." Amy says, her face glowing red for reasons she's not entirely sure of any more. "Is kissing not something buffalo do?" she asks, some of her embarrassment fading as she desperately tries to get the discussion off of her own kiss.
>>
>>27058627
>>27058473
Shei-sher joins with the party, once near the ship shei-sher chuckles at Volkama's cute little wizards "I see you've taken on students in the occult arts Volkama"

>>27058314
As shei passes Observer he mentions "Slight change of plans friend. I will be accompanying one last excursion and then I will be getting my goats."
>>
>>27058637
"I believe I can work on the cure alone if I must."

>>27058657
"This gives you more of a reason to collect more of that angel metal. You're doing well so far, keep it up."
>>
>>27058672
"Odd. I didn't know you could sound so optimistic."
>>
>>27058592
>>27058657
>>27058614
"What is a teacher without pupils?" Volkama asks curtly. You notice his posture is better than before, and while his word inflection is still odd and irregular, this is the first coherent sentence he's spoken. One of the rats waves a tiny wand at you, and a glass marble appears and rolls toward you.

>>27058617
You eventually make your way toward the inn where you last saw Hexapod and the goats. You find them, as well as several rough characters who you need not imagine are hunters, who carry all sorts of odd weapons and trinkets.

Still corralled in their corner, you find the goats, although there are fewer than last time; presumably they are around the city. Hexapod meditates in the corner, his purple antlers producing a calming haze. "Howdy, beautiful," he lazily greets. "If you're looking for cheap prices, they're all deeeeaaad. Huh huh."

>>27058546
Zjetya shudders as you make your way back to the ship, finding the party outside with Volkama, some wizard-rats and the Rumblers. "I'm never EVER going butterfly-hunting again. I hate feeling like a wet noodle like that... reminds me of some REALLY really weird nightmares."

>>27058500
You get on as the others settle in.

>>27058613
"Reckon she won't be too long, gal seems intent not lettin' her good graces with the party slip away," Onion says.
>>
>>27058655
Flaming looks confused at the sentiment, "You liked him kissing you?" She blushes a little bit, "Does that mean... YOU like Shei?"

She shakes her head, "Well, kinda, I mean, we do but it's like the hug thing, we normally show affection like this." She blushes, leaning up to rub her snout lightly against Amy's cheek before she quickly retreats. "L-like that."

>>27058657
Flaming chuckles at the suggestion. "What do you think their first lesson will be, turning things into cheese?"

>>27058672
She nods her head, "Understood. Though really I don't see the big deal about having emotions. If you're gonna be a momma you could use them, right?"
>>
>>27058717
''You know what I am here form Hexapod.'' She leans closer and mutters
''Have you or Wireframe found anything about the Magatama? And please be quick about it, I have somewhere I need to go''
>>
>>27058717
Flow takes out the map that he got from the demon hunters, and starts examining places, such as places he remembers, or places where he's visited. He can't help but stare at the Wide-Plain and Obscurus. An idea strikes him, and he looks around for Observer.
>>
>>27058690
"It comes with the new sense of emotions."

>>27058717
"Then we will wait before departing. Get comfortable."

>>27058722
"It's so I can better understand you creatures. The best way to understand is through experience in most cases. I also do not plan to reproduce anytime soon."
>>
>>27058717
Shei-sher cannot endure how cute this is he bends down to the rat "Aww thankyou." He picks up the marble.

"You seem more.. sane. As sane as someone who teaches magic to rats. How would you like to have real students?"
>>
>>27058722
"Or harvesting the wax from Volkama's ears to prepare candles. hehe" Shei chuckles
>>
>>27058746
"Oh, bro, you gotta check out what Wireframe's digging up. She said she really pinned it down the last time she was here... that mare travels fast, I dunno how she does it. But she ain't been back in a while... it was some place southwest of here, I recall. She didn't say if it had a name."
>>
>>27058717
Pryce ignores Volkama and his rodent students, hovering into the ship and sitting down to rest.
"Every angel has always been somewhat direct. That... was something else entirely. After everything in Circadia, I hope I can get a break from these mental meddlers."

Pryce pulls off his bracelet, attempting to conjure some rubbing alcohol so he can clean out that cut on his hoof, playing it safe since the region was a graveyard.
>Hat Magic [1d10]
>>
>>27058800
The sheep groans
''Very well. I will see if I can find her. Now you behave while you're here''
And with that, she leaves for her last stop before the ship, to check on Renne and Rus before departing to the ship
>>
>>27058722

"That's cute," Amy says with a an awkward snicker. "It's close to a kiss... I-I think I like kisses more though."

"I guess I DO like Shei," Amy says thoughtfully. "I hadn't really thought about it before. I mean, like I told you, I've been trying to not think about liking anyone that way. I just... wanted to avoid it."

"But," she says in a sort of combination of a swoon and a sigh. "He kissed me so suddenly. It made me... so happy. So happy that I got scared. I... don't like to feel that much any more. But, I can't stop thinking about him now. I-I told him about all of this. And, he told me he really likes me too. And now I feel even happier when I think about him. I think we're like a thing now. I-I'm not really sure. We decided to take it slow. I'm not very good at this..."

Amy stops blushing as much.

>>27058717
>>27058777

"Shei told me I should teach you and the others how to control your demons," Amy nods to Volkama. "I-I don't know if there's much I can teach. Just some breathing exercises to help you feel less and stuff. I mean, your demons might not even work like mine since... I THINK I was born with mine."
>>
>>27058769
"But emotions are a part of experience, you're missing the whole picture without them. And you already said you were going to make your own angel, so that means you're going to be a mama."

>>27058787
"Haahahahahah!" She giggles, "That's disgusting, Shei! But that fits him perfect."

>>27058717
She stops her chuckling for a moment to look up at Volkama, turning up at him. "Huh... you seem different, somehow. Are you feeling alright?" She turns to look at the rat and gasps as it makes a little marble.

"Ooooh!" She leans down, grabbing at the shiny bauble. "Pretty. Can you make another one?"
>>
>>27058769
Flow taps on Observer's shoulder.

"Oi. Got some information that you might like, Observer."
He holds up the map he received from the demon hunters.
https://i.imgur.com/Tc1kRdJ.jpg
>>
>>27058769
"My word! The alien can feel just like us." Shei says jokingly "I thought emotions were an hindrance upon the intellect, an unfortunately vestigial mechanism derived from our crude evolution. What compelled you acquire this sense?"
>>
>>27058827
You head to the barracks, only to find them already gone. A guard informs you that they left already, so you head to the ship, and find them there, along with everybody else except River. Volkama and Onion feed the Rumblers, and Volkama has three rats with tiny wizard hats and wands.
>>
>>27058854
She sighs as she jogged all the way back to the ship

''I return...I am sorry for my absence...If you need me I will try to find my way to a shower around here...''
>>27058769
''Oh and Observer... While I was out I brought some nice things I thought you'd like''
>>
>>27058830
Flaming blushes as she calls the gesture cute. "You're the only one I've ever done that too besides my parents so don't go telling ponies it's cute, alright?"

She listens to the interaction between Amy and Shei, nodding her head, "Yeah, I remember you telling me about the problem... back when I was trying to suggest you and Pryce should go on a date too."

She grins, "HA! So I was RIGHT! The best way to fix it WAS to just jump right in! See? Somepony kissed you and you're feeling all these things that are hard to control but you like it and you ARE controlling it." She skips slightly in joy, almost prancing around you. She comes to a stop, "Sure wish Shei would have just had the courage to do that instead of making Pryce and me mad with a dirty trick when he was jealous of him. That's surprising..."

Flaming puts a hoof on Amy's shoulder, "So, you know what this means right? You should ask him out on a date like I did, it's the only way to get better!"
>>
>>27058777
>>27058835
The rat makes another marble, this one more pink, and rolls it toward Flaming.

"Not a one of you would make a 'proper' student for the Earl of Bubbles," Volkama sneers, buttoning up his raggedy jacket. "Save your MP," he whispers to the rat.

>>27058830
"I am perfectly in bubbling iconoclastic control," he says curtly. "The teacher requires no lessons from apprentices. And yet I have use for my infection. And you shall especially leave my Deriva alone!" he gestures toward the barracks.

>>27058801
Zjetya bluntly grunts again, fluttering her wings in annoyance as she perches on a couch. You clean your wound with some minor stings.

>>27058769
>>27058879
After a little while, River comes back via dark corridor, crunching a mouthful of daisies as she plops down on a couch in the main area, rubbing her legs as she relaxes.

>>27058763
In your time, you've visited militant Rumelia, rough-and-tumble Marmite, the empty and unremarkable Wide-Plain and Threecoins, the haven of thieves and gamblers.
>>
>>27058835
"I'm going to be a scientist creating artificial life. I am not a mother. This is not going to be a conversation."

>>27058840
Observer begins to scan the map, memorizing the details on it as she takes it from him. "Thank you, Flow. I'll be able to use this to take us anywhere on here."

>>27058850
"As I just said, it is to understand you creatures. There is no saying this will be permanent, but I will indulge in what I wish and consume as much knowledge as I need to grow further from my hunger. Besides, I enjoy getting that little sense of satisfaction whenever I build something useful."

>>27058879
"By 'Nice' you mean 'Useful'?" She asks, waiting to see what you brought her.
>>
>>27059003
Flow nods.

"...say, do you ever forget anything you memorize?"
>>
>>27059013
"Never."

>>27059003
>>27058879
>Adding more.

"Ah, show me while I speak with River." She adds, making her way over to sit down next to River. "Was your task successful, River?"
>>
>>27058992
Pryce sets the rubbing alcohol aside after he treats his cut. He thinks, realizing he isn't sure where the others were leaving too, even after Zjetya said they were heading off. Though, his thoughts are put aside as River returns, realizing it doesn't matter where the rest of the group goes since he himself has no place to head to.

Pryce moves to sit down next to River.
"River, who is it that can use that black portal you just came through? Is it something anypony can learn?"
>>
>>27059042
Flow slowly nods.
"Interesting."

He wanders off to his little space, to look at the map some more.
>>27058992
He remains inert as he stares at the map's locations, memories flooding back.

Once again, he eyes longingly at Obscurus.
>>
>>27058942

"This is serious!" Amy says, trying not to laugh. "I could really hurt Shei! You didn't see me earlier. I was a mess. I-I still am. Whenever I think about him... It's like when I'm angry. But it's different. I like it. But then I get scared again. I can't like it. I know what happens then. I can't let that happen."

Amy's legs begin to quiver. Her breath starts to get shallow and uneven. Quickly, she sits down in an almost rigid position, willing with all her might for the trembling to stop. She breathes in and out slowly with her eyes closed. The first one is shaky. But, with each one, they get steadier and steadier.

"See?" Amy says to Flaming more calmly as she opens her eyes. "How can I go on a date with him when I'm such a mess when I'm not even near him!?"

>>27058992

Amy looks at Volkama with a combination of suspicion and amusement. She glances toward the barracks. She contemplates the situation. "You're not hurting them are you?" she asks with cautious anger.
>>
>>27058992
>>27058801
Novelus makes his way to speak with Zjetya and Pryce
''Well, there you two are. I have not seen you in a while and I started to get worried... Where were you two, hmn?''

Then turning to Rus Tea
''And I hope your stay was good as well...Though I am not sure how fun it must have been to help take care of a bunch of sheep soldiers...''
>>27059003
''Yes indeed. Perhaps you will find this very useful...I passed by the library and got myself plenty of books, and a dozen more just for you to enjoy.'' The sheep speaks as he empties his bags, handing Observer half of the books he brought
>>
>>27058992
"Oh heavens no, not me or Amy. I'm preparing a curriculum for when I bring my people to Vadahara. You might of heard Observer has conducted a full mutiny without any contest and will be kicking you and all of our demon pony fellows out. But that's fine because we'll have a new home, you will have a special seat in our new kingdom as a General, or maybe a Count. Later I will be selecting twelve young and hardworking goats to teach the occult arts. To help secure the interests of our new kingdom and I'll need your help."
>>
>>27058992
Flaming eagerly grabs up the bobble between her cloven hooves, looking at it. "A few more and we could put together a game in one of the rooms. Keep up the good work." She says to the rat, leaning down to pat the mouse on the head with her free hoof.

She looks up at Volkama, head turning at his eccentricities, "When did you want to start up a school?"

As River arrives, she turns to look at the mouthful of daises, her nose twitching at the scent. "Oh. Those smell nice... where'd you get those from?"

>>27059003
She chuckles, "I think it already is. You're creating life, that makes you a mother, no argument exists that says otherwise."

>>27059090
Amy stops in her jubilation as she sees her friend shaking like crazy. She moves over to hold up Amy, keeping her from trembling as she holds her tight, "Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm here to help..."

She looks at Amy after she calms down, "I'm sorry, that wasn't nice. I know this must be really really hard to control, and I don't either you OR Shei to get hurt. But, if he makes you happy like that then you should learn to control it, not just forget about itit." She grins smugly,

"After all, 'You'll never be ready if you keep running away'. Isn't that right?"
>>
>>27059111
"We walked through the city. I wanted to help out in someway, with all the destruction that creature caused. But then we had a run in with some sort of angel... I'd rather not talk about it, since I could barely tell what was happening."
>>
>>27059003
"Ah.. well kudos to you for diving into the horrible plight that is innate emotional urges with such candor. Not very many are as eager to inherit the equine(human) condition"
>>
>>27059142
His gaze narrows towards Pryce
''An angel?...IN Zha? I'm sorry to bother you further, Pryce, but I need to know about this encounter of yours...''
>>
>>27059042
River's jaw drops and she slaps her forehead. "Curses! Damn it all, I knew I forgot something!"

After a pause, she lets out a weak, rusty chuckle, one that sounds like it hasn't been used in a long time. "Did I get you?" she draws a small box from her pocket. "I retrieved both a tiny sample of JOY and a dose of the preexisting antidote. It's all they would allow me to take," she adds with some shame.

>>27059077
"Only those who had an extended, more personal connection with Buiwong were endowed with that power. It enables travel to and from any location you have previously visited. Try to visit someplace you've never been to, and you're liable to wind up stuck in a solid chunk of rock or at the bottom of the sea. Makes me curious how I can even still use it. Why?"

>>27059084
You feel that old chill, hear that old windy howl, and can almost taste that crisp, pure snow.

>>27059090
He grows an ugly sneer. "What makes you think I would harm those who I braved the rednight ocean of Wishful's howls to save? Whom I pulled from Circadia's long night myself? Absolutely not. I've even got this!"

He pulls a hairbrush from his pocket. "It's hers of course."

>>27059111
"He, she, or it was made of butterflies, they were choking out some sheep, but we - well, Pryce - got in there and... well it's gone now anyway."

Rus grunts. "Usually I don't see that many insides unless I'm in battle. Out there, splayed on tables... I'm unsure how Renee does it."

>>27059121
>>27059139
He narrows his eyes, jealously scoops up his rats and puts them in his hood. "-I- make the curricula. Nopony hands me a lesson plan!" he swears as he goes back inside.

River scratches the back of her head. "I... have a taste for wild-picked ones. I just got them myself."
>>
>>27059170
"I'm not sure if it was an angel. We ended up going to some graveyard area, and there was more of those metal butterflies around there that the creature was spitting out. Things started fine, but then... I can hardly describe it. Things just felt, off. I found a sheep in there that was getting attacked, and I was able to get him out of there while the butterflies formed into a angel shape and just disappeared."
>>
>>27059111
Observer takes them, adding them to the ones she already has one by one as she inspects them. "Hmn... I do like this gift. You're working your way slowly up to co-pilot." She says, holding onto the books. "Basic and advanced... evolution... You at least know keywords that I like to see."

>>27059139
"Then you must think toy makers are mothers as well."

>>27059158
"I have enough control over them to know they will not become a problem."
>>
>>27059139

Amy practically purrs with happiness at the hug, helping her to calm down.

When she has her own words thrown back at her, she lets out a laugh like it's a dry heave. She starts giggling up a storm. "You are SO smart, Shortyhorns," Amy says, giving Flaming a little bonk to the head with her hoof. "You're absolutely right. I left the woods because I wasn't able to learn any more out there. There were things I had to do. And, now I have something to do. I should just do it."

Amy gets up with a determined expression on her face. "Thank you," she says as she gives Flaming a quick thank you hug.

Amy turns to find Shei.

>>27059158

It doesn't end up being that hard to find him. Upon finding him, Amy's resolve wavers for but a moment. But, she's made a decision now. There was no going back! Indecision is the enemy!

"Shei," she says with proud determination. "I think we should go on a date."
>>
>>27059206
"Thats what they all say, If I were you I would revert to a less female form."
>>
>>27059201

"I don't think you would hurt them on purpose," Amy shakes her head. "But, I know what it's like to be confused and to hurt people as a result. I just need to know that you've tried your hardest to think about what you're doing and made sure that it's right."

She looks at the hairbrush with confusion. "It's whose?"
>>
>>27059201
"I met a sheep, he had these markings on his head. Black and white lines, and he had a wrestler sort of outfit. I helped him out of part of the city here, and he ran off through one of those portals after dropping some black key. Does that description sound familiar?"
He explains, followed by a short pause.
"Also, if you're not too busy, you were a doctor at Fantasia right? Could you look at my horn later?"
He asks a little sheepishly.
>>
>>27059201
Flow hangs his head low as he remembers his old home. He gets up and looks for Box to deposit his gear and clothes, and starts looking for Renee, the map still in his hoof.

Vice and Trapper leave him to it, and go do their own things.
Trapper practices his drawing, while Vice looks for Pryce.

>>27059202
"Ah, Sir Pryce. Where were you during our brief stay in Zha?"
Vice eagerly asks.
>>
>>27059201
Shei is taken aback, but then thinks to himself that this is what he should of expected "I never took Volkama for a diva." He laments sarcastically to River Spring

Shei-Sher follows Volkama inside, making his way toward the barracks.
>>
>>27059247
"Chasing and then running from angels. It was an experience I wish I could've gone without."
>>
>>27059206
She shakes her head, "Toys aren't alive like Angels are. Even a fake one, you're making a living thing."

>>27059201
She scrunches up her muzzle at Volkama as he scoops up all of the mice. "Hmph. Spoil sport..."

Before she leaves, she gets an idea, and quickly tugs on the former foe's tail to get his attention. "Wait! I had a question, about all those ponies you and Shei helped from Circadia. You wouldn't happen to know if any of those you saved were royalty, do you?"

>>27059201
She looks down towards the daises, taking a whiff of them joyfully. "Hmm. Definitely smell nice."

As she sees Dania and Pryce and River have all made it aboard, she turns to Observer and asks, "Hey! Is that everyone, are we all ready to set sail?"

>>27059213
She squints her eyes and smiles as she's bonked with the hoof, looking up with a grin, "I know I'm pretty smart, if only everyone else would see it!" As she's given a hug in confirmation, she briefly hugs back, "I know you can do it Amy, I'm right behind you. Go get him."

>>27059272
>>27059170
Getting in late on the conversation, she turns to the late arrivals. "More angels in Zha?! Not big ones like that big mosquito thing, right? What were they up to?"
>>
>>27059213
Shei-sher turns back toward Amy before entering the barracks. Amy catches him by surprise with her query. He blushes wide eyed at the suggestions and says nervously "Okay."
>>
>>27059201
Observer takes the samples from River, scanning them before looking to River. "It seems my choices to assist all of you continues to pay off. I will get to work on a stronger antidote as soon as I am able to."

>>27059218
"You're beginning to lose my interest, Shei. Emotions are just my tool for figuring out how you creatures tick."
>>
>>27059272
Vice seems taken aback.
"Erm...I don't believe I heard you correctly, did you mention something about chasing and running from angels?"
>>
>>27059201
''Ack... I'm sorry you had to see that...'' He then turns to Rus
''She is a tough girl...Well, I hope the sight was not too much for you to handle though!'' Chuckling, he then turns to both
''But I have some good news...While I was out, I thought I'd get something nice for my favorite minotaur and my favorite Mariposan...'' He starts handling them the novels and romance books
''Now you can't say I didn't remember you''

>>27059202
He stares at the paladin with a very serious expression as he listens, closing his eyes once he's done
''I see... Thank you then, Pryce, for saving that sheep. I thank you in behalf of Zha for rescuing one of my kind...'' He holds Pryce's hoof and shakes it with a brief nod

>>27059206
''Ehehe...Me? A Co-pilot? My my that is quite a honorable position my Voidling friend''
>>
>>27059284
>>27059293
"I don't know. It was more of those butterflies, but they had a solid shape like an angel all clumped together. I followed some shimmers until I found a sheep being swarmed by them, and then they disappeared when we ran out of there."

>>27059301
"I'm glad I was able to help in some way today."
Pryce says at the hoofshake.
>>
>>27059285

"I did it!" Amy says triumphantly, pumping her hoof in the air. However, a look of realization slowly crosses her face.

"Um..." she says more timidly to Shei. "So, like, what do you want to do?"
>>
>>27059284
"Flaming is there something more on your mind? You seem heavily concentrated on the subject of mothers and creating life. Or shall we end this conversation now?"

>>27059301
"You can retrieve me drinks or hold up my book for me while I pilot the ship." She states. It's hard to tell if this is sarcasm or not.
>>
>>27059287
"Hoohahah, I take it you are the type that enjoy learning the hard way then?"
>>
>>27059311
Vice puts a hoof on his mouth as he thinks.
"Hmm...So you mean to say that there are more of those butterflies lurking about? I certainly hope that the sheep you found tells someone about it. Sounds like a whole basket full of problems."
>>
>>27059313
"I- I don't know. I've never been on a date before. I think? I spent a lot of time with Dania, but romance sewed in naturally from everyday ritual. We never really made plans."
>>
>>27059317
"You should know that all to well by now, Shei."
>>
>>27059314
"W-what?" Flaming asks, a little shaken by the subject, "N-no, no I'm not thinking too much about mothers. Just... just forget I say anything alright, we'll call this a draw."

She sighs, "So how long will it take to make this angel? If you can make a bunch, maybe we can make an army to match the demons'."

>>27059311
"That almost sounds like the BUTTERFLIES were angels themselves... I didn't think angels could be that small, they're supposed to be gigantic. Why would they be so focused on attacking sheep?" She stomps a hoof in frustration.

She looks at you, "We might be able to find out. Did you hear we're leaving for Mariposa immediately? The King knows where those angels came from, we're gonna go check it out. Be ready as always for combat, Sir Pryce." She squeaks. "Oops... um, just Pryce?"
>>
>>27059329
"I don't think he will. He ran off through a portal pretty quickly, saying he saw me die. The whole area was feeling warped, he must have been afflicted by a bad spell after being attack for who knows how long by those butterflies before we got there."
>>
>>27059284
''By Pryce's words, it seems like the intent of the angel was not clear...But still it fills me with worry that we are leaving Zha in this state again...'' He sighs, sinking in the couch and his own wool
>>27059311
''You should be. After all you are helping many others every day, not only that sheep.''
>>27059314
''Hah. Well if you don't mind me watching you pilot, I have no problems with that''
>>
>>27059231
He pulls the hairbrush back toward himself protectively. He looks at his ratbros, then at the brush. "I... will keep your... advice in mind. It was- it is Deriva's. I'm just... safekeeping it," he says as he brushes his mane a bit with it.

>>27059287
"You're... welcome?" River asks quizzically.

>>27059284
The normally bizarre glint in Volkama's eyes seems to sober a bit. "I had... already found the Queen before you. As for the King... he was not among those I found in that room. I had my work cut out, inspecting each frozen face there," Volkama says.

>>27059267
Volkama glumly sits down and feeds each of his rats some seeds. You see him go toward the demon-fused pony he refers to as Deriva, the one wearing a tattered archmage robe, and combs out her sprawling mane with it.

>>27059246
"A wrestler outfit and the dark corridor?" River asks, her face turning pale. "No, not possible. You-- you must have mistaken what you saw. He was using some other kind of teleportation," she says quickly, face furrowing in worry and confusion. "Not at all possible. Not a bit. No, no," she repeats to herself.

>>27059247
Renee remains half asleep on the couch, an eye half open.

>>27059301
Zjetya appears to cheer up, and Rus rubs her hands together as they admire the covers, with Rus quietly reading each one aloud to Zjetya. "Yes, I think this makes up quite nicely for the bloodshed," Rus says as she cracks open the covers.

>Paused
>>
>>27059343
"Mariposa... Where is that?"
He questions.
"The king said to go out that way? Shouldn't we be staying with the gate destroyed? I don't mind either way, but it seems like they'd need the help after what just attacked."

Pryce slumps in his seat.
"I can try, but nothing has been reliable lately..."
>>
File: Revision 5.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Revision 5.jpg
1 MB, 1024x768
>>27059375
>map for location questions
>>
>>27059343
"One will be difficult enough, so I shall focus on that for now before turning my focus onto improving the ship further. This ship alone will be able to fend off an army if I'm given the proper materials to work with."

>>27059359
"You may learn a few things as well."
>>
>>27059352
Vice pauses for a few seconds.

"In all honesty, Sir Pryce, it'd be wise to notify someone of importance or authority in Zha. I find it unsettling that those butterflies lurk about near Zha...And that mentioning of distorted space only worries me more..."
He shrugs.

"Do what you will, Sir Pryce, but I'd recommend notifying the guard. Never hurts to be cautious, right?"
>>
>>27059401
"After I got out, I was told you all were leaving. I came right here after so I didn't have time to tell anypony. I could go back and tell somepony if we aren't leaving right away, now that you mention it."
>>
>>27059330

"Eeeeeh," Amy makes a dissatisfied groaning, whining sound and a face to match. "But, it's supposed to be the guy's job to come up with date plaaaaaans," she whines. "You gotta think of something!"
>>
>>27059421
Vice nods.

"If you'd allow it, I could keep you company, Sir Pryce. Besides, I didn't get to see much of Zha."
>>
>>27059359
She moves over to the couch, putting a hoof on his wooly chest to comfort him. "We won't be gone long, Novelus, and we won't be going far. But whatever is at Mariposa your father thinks may hurt the city again, we are helping the city more in stopping it at the source."

She flattens her ears, "Speaking of your father... I really think you should stop running after we return. I let you do it this time but your father... I think he needs you."

>>27059377
"It's the land to the southwest of here, it's an ally nation of Zha Arlakane that no word or refugee has been heard from in a long time." She taps her hoofs, "Now that I'm thinking of it... I think that was also the location of a tomb Ecclesia wanted us to investigate. There could be a connection between that and the angel attack."

She shakes her head, "The guard have things under control now that the King will take care of the water problem, but if we don't seek out the source this will only probably happen again, don't you agree?"

>>27059400
"An entire army of demons...? Really? I've seen them in mass, it's a terrifying sight to behold." She shutters. "I'd rather have a lot of angels than just one ship. No stampede was ever created by one buffalo."
>>
>>27059442
"I uuuhh o-o-okay. I can do that! I'll think of something for us to do don't you worry." Shei says with candor and nervousness.
>>
>>27059468
"I hope it isn't like how Circadia was..."
Pryce mutters with a bad feeling.
"If it is the source we should deal with it, but I haven't been much of a help in any fights as of late."
He mopes a little.
>>
>>27059400
''Oooh I do like the sound of that...What kind of knowledge I might absorb from you?''
>>27059468
''I know we are not...I have been to Mariposa before. Our kingdoms have been on good terms for some time and they are a precious ally...''

As Flaming mentions more of the king, Novelus expression goes sour
''He has everything under control Flaming...He does not need me there''
>>
>>27059500
Vice smacks Pryce upside the head.

"Stop it," he says sternly.
>>
>>27059500
Flaming sighs, "I really hope not either..." she turns and looks away, falling defeated onto her rear onto the floor.

"The princess of Circadia was in the castle." She sighs. "We had to tell her what happened. She was devastated. I don't want to have to share that again."

>>27059500
>>27059535
As he mopes, she straightens up, joining Vice in bonking Pryce with her hoof. "Agreed! That mopeyness doesn't suit you, Pryce, courage and confidence does. You may not want to be a knight anymore but you ARE a warrior."

>>27059502
She nods her head, "I've heard of Mariposa while I was on the guard. I hope nothing too foul has occurred there."

"And, no, I don't mean 'there' for the kingdom, Novelus... I mean there for 'him'." She scratches her arm, "Don't ask me how but, your name got brought up... he didn't remember what it meant."
>>
>>27059552
The Prince's expression remains sour as he sneers
''I know my name was brought up Flaming...I saw it''
>>
>>27059552
"Yea... They must have know its infested state if their leaders moved down here, but that kind of devastation doesn't leave much to return to, if one even could."

>>27059535
>>27059552
"Ow, hey!"
Pryce rubs his head where both Flow and Flaming smacked him.
"I'm not moping from feeling sorry for myself!"
He says, with a twinge of whining in his voice.
"I was moping because I think my horn might be injured, and my magic has been getting more and more erratic. ...I'm starting to get worried."
>>
>>27059585
She seethes, "Please don't be too mad at Shei. I don't think he knew you weren't ready yet."

She looks down, "Okay but, then, doesn't that concern you?!" She reaches forward, grabbing on his hoof and shaking it, "Your papa is RIGHT there in front of you not even knowing who you are and you didn't speak up?"

>>27059586
She sighs, "Not all of their leaders made it down here." She sniffs. "A... apparently the king and queen may have been still within the city. I have no idea if they made it out with the ones we saved. She may have lost her parents too."

>>27059586
She growls, "W-well you're still moping, you admitted it! Stop worrying about it," She reaches up and puts a hoof on the horn, touching it lightly, "Why don't you have Observer or Shei look at it then if you're so worried? Or one of the town's doctors? Anything more proactive than whining like a pony."
>>
>>27059586
Vice raises an eyebrow.

"It sounds to me like someone is trying to make excuses," he says in a scolding tone.
>>
>>27059619
He remains silent for a while, head hung low as he glared down at the floor
''I don't know Flaming...It would not be the right time then...I...I will think about it, alright?'' He raises his gaze to the small buffalo, gripping her hoof in return
>>
>>27059619
"..."
Pryce is silent at hearing the possible outcome.
"I don't remember seeing any royal looking types, in the moments that are clear to me. Maybe they got away later on, before the blood moon and everything else happened."

>>27059619
Pryce pulls back with a wince at the touch.
"I-I was going to ask River to look at it, after she has a moment to rest after getting back."

>>27059620
"It's not an excuse, you can see it clear as day."
He says, pointing up to the blackened, burnt ring around his horn.
>>
>>27059644
She sighs, and stands up, returning the grip. "Please do, Novelus... you can't run from this forever. Even if you don't stay in Zha you cannot run away from your family forever. I know that if I knew where my papa was right now..."

>>27059666
She nods her head, but does not look hopeful. "I'd like to think that were true but, I have my doubts... seems rare anything works out quite that nicely."

>>27059666
She giggles after she touches the horn, "Wow, that sensitive... that wasn't me, was it?" Her smile fades, "That's not from when I bonked you really hard before."
>>
>>27059687
He purses his lips, glancing away for a moment
''Alright...Okay Flaming...S-someday I will go see him again...Not today...Maybe not in a week...Just please let me...I need to be ready...''
>>
>>27059687
"H-Hey, don't laugh! This might be serious!"
He whines, almost like he was insulted.
"It was from something else... months ago. It left this burn mark that I think may be affecting me more than just being sensitive."
>>
>>27059701
She shakes her head, "I don't know when the next chance we'll get to come back to Zha is, Novelus." She puts on a serious look on her face, "You don't have to do it today. But before we leave Zha for good, you HAVE to do it."

>>27059722
She chuckles, "Oh, I'm just making fun, don't whine. I understand, it's probably something you need to look at. But that confuses me. If you had it for months why is it only NOW hurting?"
>>
>>27059741
''B-but then what if My Father disowns me Flaming? Or what if I get sent to the prison for the rest of my life? Or if he orders for me to be executed right there?...Oh by the gods what if my mother sees me...'' His voice cracks as he rests his head in his hooves, covering his eyes
''This is not something easy to do Flaming...I can't face my father just yet okay?''
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.