[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They wasted a song on Apple Bloom >Spike's episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 1455925997456.png (86 KB, 348x462) Image search: [Google]
1455925997456.png
86 KB, 348x462
>They wasted a song on Apple Bloom
>Spike's episode won't have an epic song or one about self-discovery
>>
File: hol up.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hol up.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27049313
>Spikefags
>>
File: 1445109732775.png (99 KB, 262x339) Image search: [Google]
1445109732775.png
99 KB, 262x339
>>27049313
>spike
>epic anything
>>
File: 1439851255171.png (13 KB, 522x499) Image search: [Google]
1439851255171.png
13 KB, 522x499
>>27049313
>spike episode
>ever good
>>
>>27049364
You picked literally the sole character on the show that has episodes as bad as his. Congratulations.
>>
File: confusion.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27049436
People only say that because she's "boring". That's all they have to say. I don't see where they're getting even that, because I find her lively, strong personality, existential thinking and anxieties often relating to abandonment issues to be much more interesting than the little we got of the other two crusaders. I don't know what people expect from her. She has great, adorable slice of life episodes that anyone could enjoy if they gave them a chance. Except for people who just don't like slice of life, that is. I guess it's a matter of preference and whether you like comfy slice-of-life featuring a likable, cute filly or if that just doesn't appeal to you at all. They're hardly ever poorly written or lazy and pointless, though.
>>
>>27049313
>implications that there havent been back to back songs before
>>
>>27049313
THE OLYMPIC GAMES SONG
>>
File: castle.png (2 MB, 1644x1729) Image search: [Google]
castle.png
2 MB, 1644x1729
a cmc episode followed by a spike episode? What did we do to deserve this? Fuck, we lost all the good writers. All we've got now is shit from other shows who are only interested in their paycheck. The writers were what made the show good, and theyve been replaced with third rate scrubs. MLP is going down. Im a sunfag, I wanted an episode about my princess so bad, but with these writers, I know it will be so bad theyll ruin her so much, I don't want one now. I know its a "meme" or whatever but the show is dying and its because the talent left.

They replaced my princess with a fucking table.
>>
>>27049706
she is simple, she like 1 thing and that's all
>>
>>27049313
Last season had three songs in its first five episodes, in this season we've only got one so far. I can't see why Spike can't have a song.
Well, Daniel Ingram is probably too busy writing songs for the movie, but still...
>>
File: existential crisis (again).png (745 KB, 927x1080) Image search: [Google]
existential crisis (again).png
745 KB, 927x1080
>>27050851
But that's wrong. She's just realistic-ish and doesn't rely on gimmicks like squeaking and being disabled to be "interesting". The other two crusaders only had two episodes each that focused on pretty much the same conflict as the previous. Then they stopped having episodes. If anything, what you just said applies to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. With Apple Bloom, though, we've seen her go through all sorts of things. We've seen different character arcs start and end, and we've seen her do most of the thinking and planning when it comes to CMC stuff, while the other two just follow her around without thinking much.

None of her episodes were a waste. They all had to do with other episodes and her development as a character. I can't help but wonder if I'm really watching the same show as the rest of this board. You don't have to like her. I can understand why some people wouldn't, but with all of the development, depth, and personality this character was given over the series, it doesn't make any sense to settle with calling her "boring" and saying anything to do with her is bad because of it.
>>
>>27050952
>announcing your reports
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.