[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Twilight join all of the friendship map quests?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The_Cutie_Map_MLP.png (158 KB, 417x238) Image search: [Google]
The_Cutie_Map_MLP.png
158 KB, 417x238
Why didn't Twilight join all of the friendship map quests?
>>
Too low level; she wouldn't have gotten any xp from them.
>>
>>27039259

Because the cutie map is really just Twilight using her illusion skills to screw with the other pony's heads.
>>
>>27039259
Because her ass tattoo didn't glow. They explained it quite simply, anon.

The real question is...what becomes of the map now? I'm kind of drunk but...it wasn't destroyed was it?
>>
>>27039259
Because the map dident send her.
>>
>>27039259
DYEWTS
>>
>>27039259
Why? Who the fuck is she?
>>
>>27039791
Yeah but there was nothing stopping her from going anyway.
>>
>>27040497
Are you really this retarded?

Nothing was stopping any of the others from going. You know, except that the map only called specific members of the group and not the whole group.
>>
>>27040506
So then why didn't Twilight go when she was so bored?
>>
>>27040512
Because the map wasn't calling her.
>>
>>27040497
There's a reason it didnt call her to say: Griffonstone. Her magic would just have her grab the Idol and give it to the Griffons, which MAY give them their former glory back, but will inevitably fuck them over since the Griffons learned nothing when the idol is inevitably lost again.
>>
>>27040522
I mean what happens when another pony solves the friendship problem? Does the game just take one of her lives away because she was not following the rules?
>>
>>27040536
It wouldn't have been solved because the problems required the application of the correct skills from the correct pony.

If others had gone when they weren't supposed to, the actions they would have taken would have likely solved the surface issue without addressing the source of the problem.
>>
>>27040546
That's a pretty bold claim.
>>
>>27040563
No, it's actually pretty fucking basic and obvious for someone who isn't brain-damaged

The show is written for 5 year olds

So it never ceases to amaze me how people like you can fail to grasp it
>>
>>27040563
Are you retarded? The show made it damn clear the griffons had underlying problems that had nothing to do with the idol. Just gettting it would lead to a temporary rise, then they fall flat again.

Also it helped to rekindle the friendship between Gilda and Dash and gave Gilda a better purpose in life.
>>
Also, I'm pretty sure they said Twiggy would have solved Coco's easily and in the wrong way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.