[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony - Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 4
File: Super crew.png (455 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Super crew.png
455 KB, 800x800
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi
Last time:
>Ran into one of the pharaoh’s henchmen, who managed to alert the pharaoh.
>Tried to surprise the pharaoh from the rear
>He left before you got there
>You beat him to his ride, melting it.
>Got into a fight with the pharaoh
>Got blasted by the staff
>The power ponies showed up to investigate
>You drove off, trying to avoid them.

Thanks to Mintster for the art this week!
Let’s get going, shall we?
>>
>>27034909
>As you ride through the street, you find yourself on edge
>Though you’d like to just fall asleep right there, you have more important things on your mind.
>You keep checking behind you every few seconds, fearing every second that the power ponies are going to show up just behind you.
>The buildings pass by, and you attempt to do mental exercises to keep yourself focused.
>Two seconds forward, two seconds to the sides, two seconds forward, two seconds behind.
>Your intense focus makes it all the more surprising when a white latex hoof waves in front of your face.
>”Hellooo? Are you even listening?”
>You snap your head to the side.
>A green earth pony with a full body white jumpsuit runs alongside your bike.
>She has a brown mane and tail which zigzag in thin lines.
>Purple arrows are spread across her jumpsuit, and each leg has a stopwatch drawn just above the fetlock.
>A purple and white line trails behind her.
>Your heart skips a beat as you recognize Fili Second.
>”I said, ‘do you think you could pull over?’
>>
>>27034913
I could. But I don't really want to.
>>
>>27034913
Uh, why?
>>
>>27034913
...sorry, lady I really have get home and take a dump.

Do you need something?
>>
>>27034913
I could. Can you give me a good reason too? I kinda have a place to be.
>>
>>27034913
We'd rather go home and take a long nap.
>>
>>27034966
>>27034973
>>27034988
>>27034999
>>27035144
“Uh, why?”
>You ask, perking an eyebrow.
>”First of all, because you’re going forty in a twenty-five! And second, because I want to talk, silly!”
“I could, but I don’t really want to. I’d really rather go home and take a really long nap,” you deadpan, “I’m gonna need a good reason.”
>”Well,” she begins, inhaling.
>”So me and my friends were out fighting a bunch of mummies, when we saw this really big beam of darkness coming from the museum, and suddenly it became night, even though it’s not nearly night time, so we decided that we were going to check it out. Then when we got there, we found of unconscious ponies, a lot of burned grass, the Phony Pharaoh all tied up, a staff, but nobody who could have done it! Then Marevelous heard a motorcycle starting up in the distance, and that’s really weird because nopony at all is out right now, so I thought I’d go check it out and be back in a jiffy. So then I saw you, and thought ‘Hey, that’s Road Rage!’ I know she can do fire stuff, plus she looks really tired, so I came up and talked to you and-“
“I think I get it,” you say, exasperated.
>”So, will you pull over?”
>She gives an innocent smile.
>You can't help but keep glancing to the nitro button.
>>
>>27035170
I'd love to stay and chat, but getting arrested isn't on my agenda.
>>
>>27035170
Can't we just enjoy a ride in peace?
>>
>>27035170
>nitro
>Fili Second
Yeeeeaah, maybe not. What does she want from us, exactly?
>>
>>27035170
Honestly, I would still rather not. The longer I take to get out of here, the greater the chance that I get in trouble. But if you have something to say to me, feel free to talk during the ride, I can't stop you.
>>
>>27035170
Ok, so you know who I am and your not instantly fighting me...
I think were off to a good start.
Yeah, we stopped the Pharaoh guy, is that bad...
>>
>>27035198
Lets not antagonize a power pony. Also I don't want to test whether or not we can actually escape unless we have to.
>>
>>27035227
Lets not answer questions until they're asked.
>>
>>27035170
this is fili second, the fastest pony in maretrpolus. using nitro to escape her would be a huge waste on nitro that would be useful on something els
>>
>>27035245
They already know dude.
It's not a surprise no point in hiding what we did.
>>
>>27035262
Still, it could cause problems if we try to answer unasked questions because we might say to much. Could lead to more questions.
>>
>>27035299
It's what she's leading up to and just saying we beat the guy isn't saying too much.
Also, she's going to keep following until we get finished with all her questions anyway.

We don't even have anything to hide but the hideout. So as long as we don't drive all the way there when we'll be fine.
>>
>>27035262
>>27035355
Rule number one when talking to any authority: Don't say shit until you're asked, and then seriously consider continuing to not say shit.
>>
>>27035355
Fair enough.
>>27035222 and then >>27035227 in that case.
>>
>>27035198
>>27035216
>>27035218
>>27035222
>>27035227
>>27035231
>>27035231
>>27035245
>>27035248
>>27035262
>>27035299
>You sigh.
>You’d really rather not take a chance at running unless you have to.
>It would be a lost cause anyway.
>Not like you could outrun her.
“Can’t I just enjoy a ride in peace?”
>”Sure, just talk to me and we can get this over with lickety split.”
“So, you know who I am and you’re not instantly fighting me, that’s a good start.”
>”Well, yeah.”
“Honestly? I’d really rather not pull over. If you want to talk while I’m riding, then I can’t stop you.”
>”Good, so let’s get started!”
>She pulls out a notepad and holds it in her hoof, galloping alongside you with the other three.
>"First, was it you that beat Phony Pharaoh?"
"Yeah, I stopped him, is that bad?"
>"Of course not, but I still wanna know everything about what happened. What was his evil plan, what was he doing at the museum? Oh, and what did you do?”
>>
>>27035392
He wanted the staff. It drains magic.
I went in, scared some henchponies, snuck around, trashed his ride and then beat him up.
>>
>>27035392
Something about a staff that apparently sucks in magic. I don't know, I tricked him out of a monologue.
What I did was kick his ass and free the mummies from his control.
>>
>>27035392
No clue what his plan was, but we just read today's newspaper to know he was going to be at the museum.
>>
>>27035392
Just tell her everything. It's not like we did anything wrong. And make sure she understands exactly how dangerous that staff could potentially be.
>>
>>27035392
I have no clue what his plan was I didn't care. When someone starts to turn people into brainwashed mummies they need to be stopped.

But it probably had something to do with sky because he used the staff from the museum to cause it to go dark.

And then we stopped him and freed the brainwashed ponies.
>>
>>27035392
i didn't go to him when i enter the museum so he can monologue about his plan which made him mad, then i melted his chariot which made him more angry, later he started fighting me with the staff after i called him a coward for hiding behind his mummy wall
>>
>>27035443
Lets tell her about where we live and the fact that our orbs are running empty as well. You did say everything.
>>
>>27035633
You know that's not what that anon meant you ass.
>>
>>27035678
Everything means everything. It's not what he intended, but it's what he said.
>>
>>27035633
Everything about the fight, obviously. Not any of that.
>>
>>27035706
You don't know what the word context means do you.
>>
>>27035421
>>27035428
>>27035433
>>27035443
>>27035459
>>27035563
>>27035633
“I don’t know what his plan was, I didn’t stop and find out.”
>”Aww, really?”
“Mmhm, but it had something to do with the sky, that staff of his is what caused this.”
>”Nothing about his plans at all?”
“I didn’t really give him the chance to monologue. When somepony starts turning ponies into brainwashed mummies, they need to be stopped. I read the paper this morning and found out where he was going to go.”
>She starts scribbling in her notebook, a pencil in her mouth.
“I spooked some of his guards, snuck around outside, got into a fight with him. He was really upset with me because I didn’t let him monologue and started fighting me with a staff after I called him a coward. Not much more to tell about what happened.”
>Fili keeps writing, happily nodding and humming as she does.
“That staff is what worries me though. It drains magic, and it’s what made the sky like this. That thing is really dangerous, almost definitely dark magic, please don’t let that fall into the wrong hooves.”
>She finishes writing, storing the pencil in the notebook’s binding.
>You lean over, catching a glimpse at her notebook.
>It features stick figures of you.
>There’s one of you making a scary face at a couple mummies, one of you shooting fire at an upside down pharaoh, a line of mummies with swirls for eyes, and a staff with a very angry looking skull and crossbones next to it.
>”Okie dokie, I think that’s all! Unless there’s anything else you want to tell me, of course, then I'm all ears."
>>
>>27035768
You're welcome.
>>
>>27035768
Yes, there's one more thing I want to tell you. Thanks for not immediately attacking me. I appreciate it. Now don't take this the wrong way, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't follow me home, so could you maybe... stop following me?
>>
>>27035768
Uh.
That's everything I think?
>>
>>27035805
this. Be extra careful tho today
>>
>>27035768
I kinda want to apologise for what happened to Recluse and explain how the whole thing was an accident.

Also, what's with the skull and crossbones that guy isn't dead is he?
>>
>>27035873
It means dangerous. We'd be dead too otherwise.
>>
>>27035873
I'd be fine with adding that. And the skull and crossbones is just how Pinkie represented that the staff is dangerous.
>>
>>27035896
*Filli Second
>>
>>27035910
No, you were right the first time.
>>
>>27035873
If we are going to do that lets make sure to keep it simple and quick.
>>
>>27035873
We should mention we're trying to make up for it and we can't do that from in a box.
>>
>>27035981
But prison exists to punish criminals for their wrongdoings and reform them.
>>
>>27036026
If reformation is so important then why would you lock up someone who has obviously changed their ways?
>>
>>27036026
It doesn't work.
We've been there we'd know.

It's just bootcamp for people who want to get better at stealing and robbin' shit. Not to mention keeping heroes employed.
>>
>>27036026
And then they keep the ones like us in there forever so it doesn't matter if they're "reformed" or not.
>>
>>27035797
>>27035805
>>27035810
>>27035835
>>27035873
>>27035896
>>27035955
>>27035981
“What’s with the skull and crossbones? He’s not dead, is he?”
>”Nah, that’s just so I’ll remember that the staff is bad.”
“Right, uh, there’s one more thing I’d like to tell you. Thank you for not immediately attacking me.”
>She gives you a genuine smile.
>”Of course! Some police have this really cool thing they do where they don’t arrest ponies who are reporting a crime or injury, even if they have a warrant. I think it’s a really cool idea.”
“I can certainly say I’m a fan.”
>”I mean come on, if we fought villains who tried to do a good thing, then they wouldn’t do good things, would they?”
>She stows the notebook in her jumpsuit, then rears up on her hind legs, giving a few lightning fast kicks.”
>”But watch out, cause if we catch you doing bad things again, I’ll be sure to give you the old one-two!”
“Y-yeah. Hey Fili?”
>”Hey Road Rage?” She says, parroting you.
“What happened to Recluse? It was an accident. I got really upset and lost control, I didn’t mean to, I promise.”
>For the first time since you’ve met, her smile fades.
>”I’d really like to believe you Road Rage, but I don’t know if I can just from you saying that to me.”
“I’m trying to make up for it, and I can’t do that inside a box.”
>Fili shakes her head.
>”I know, but do you know how many villains just say they’re reformed? Man, I think I’ve lost count of how many times a villain has said they’re reformed just to cover up their next big plan.”
“I am. I really am trying to make up for it.”
>”I mean, if you really are, then that’s great! But what do you want me to do?”
>>
>>27036048
>>27036051
>>27036058
It's the system that the supers fight to protect and nothing we say during this brief exchange will change their opinions.
>>
>>27036123
Nothing, we just wanted to let somebody know our side of the story.
>>
>>27036123
Do? Nothing really. I just want to you know.
>>
>>27036123
To keep that in mind, okay?
>>
>>27036123
Nothing really.
I just wanted to let someone know.

But you could quit following me that would be nice.
>>
>>27036123
>”I mean, if you really are, then that’s great! But what do you want me to do?”
All I want from you is you to know that I am trying. I know I can't convince you of what I said with my words, but hopefully I can do it with my actions. Just know that I'm trying to do the right thing, okay?
>>
Our views of justice are still on the ghost rider anti-hero side of things right?

Because I'm still cool with stealing and robbing and offing Doomsday and City destroying level bad guys along with legit killers.
Regardless of what the law and heroes think.
>>
>>27036143
>>27036150
>>27036165
>>27036187
>>27036215
“Nothing. I just want somepony else to know my side of the story.”
>She nods, letting out a breath.
>”Oh good, that I can do. I was worried you’d ask me to let you in the power ponies or something.”
“No, I just want you to keep that in mind, okay? I know I can’t convince you with my words, but hopefully I can with my actions. Just know that I’m trying to do the right thing, okay?”
>”Yeah, no problem!”
“Although, don’t take this the wrong way, but there is one thing I’d like you to do.
>Her head tilts.
“I’d really appreciate it if you stopped following me.”
>”Oh yeah, I’m sure that the rest of the power ponies will be super worried about me. Oh, thanks for your cooperation!”
“Anytime.”
>”Alrighty, bye now!”
>She turns around and rockets the other way, a bright line trailing behind her.
>The afterimage fades, the super gone from your sight.
>You let out a breath, forcing yourself to relax.
>As tension begins to fade, you feel exhaustion beginning to creep in, your movements once again becoming sluggish.
>>
>>27036357
Let's get the fuck out of here and back home.
>>
>>27036357
I hope she didn't tag us with anything.
>>
>inb4 next fight is against staff-power-crazed radience
>>
>>27036357
Can't sleep now. Use the thought of sleeping somewhere comfortable to stay awake.
>>
>>27036357
We shouldn't directly head to our hideout, let's take a few small detours
>>
>>27036357
Focus on driving and don't fall asleep.
>>
>>27036381
>>27036398
>>27036413
>>27036444
>>27036523
>>27036543
“I swear to Celestia, if that Radiance bitch uses the staff…”
>You mumble to yourself, beginning the drive home.
>Not wanting to fall asleep now, your thoughts go back your nice comfy bed back at the garage.
>How wonderful it’ll be to just collapse into those sheets, wrapping yourself up all nice and warm.
>That thought drives you forward, but also makes you even more tired.
>But you can’t go straight there.
>You take detours, twists, and turns, constantly looking behind you
>Finally, you make it back to the garage, barely managing to stay awake.
>You knock on the shutters, and Tinker opens them up for you.
>Hopping onto the pavement, you walk your bike inside.
>You remove your helmet and hang it on the handle bars.
>Doing a quick once-over of your bike, your tired mind doesn't find anything attached to your bike.
>The bedroom door beckons you, drawing you in with its promise of comfyness.
>You begin a zombie-like march towards the bedroom.
>Tinker’s face appears in front of you and you halt in your tracks, a look of concern spread across his face.
>”Hey Easy, are you okay? You look terrible, like really sick.”
>>
>>27036699
I feel like shit. Just let me sleep.
>>
>>27036699
I need a nap and an all you can eat meal.

Also, I kicked that dude's ass so the job's done.
>>
>>27036699
Sleep
>>
>>27036699
I won. Sleeping now.
>>
>>27036699
Just tired. Going to bed now. Only wake me if the place catches on fire or someone dies.
>>
>>27036699
the fight agents pharaoh would of gone better if he didn't use the staff, but for now i need to sleep
>>
>>27036732
Or for food, don't forget food.
>>
>>27036718
>>27036720
>>27036723
>>27036729
>>27036732
>>27036743
>>27036750
“I feel like shit. Just let me sleep.”
>”Is there anything I can get you?”
“Sleep.”
>”You sure? Nothing wrong?”
“Used the stupid staff on me. Going to bed now.”
>He looks taken aback from your bluntness.
>”You really sure there’s nothing?”
“No. Only wake me if the place catches on fire or someone dies. Or for food, can’t forget food. Sleep now.”
>”O-okay.”
>You walk past him, your hooves shuffling on the carpet as you approach the bedroom.
>Thankfully, you make your way into the bedroom, pulling yourself up onto your bed.
>You’re certain you’ve died and gone to heaven.
>You wrap yourself up in the sheets, cocooning yourself in the soft linens.
>Your body melts into the mattress, filling your freezing body with the warmth you’ve been so desperately missing.
>After a few moments of enjoying this bliss, the warmth of sleep overtakes you.
------
>You wake up to a hoof on your chest, shaking you awake.
>Cracking your eyes open, you find Voltage standing over you, her front legs on the bed.
>”Food’s ready, Easy. Tinker said you didn’t want to miss out.”
>Sleep has helped the problem.
>While you still feel a bit sluggish, you don’t feel as exhausted as you were earlier.
>Bringing up a leg in front of your face, you find that your coat is still dimmer than it should be.
>>
>>27037043
We need fuel.
>>
>>27037043
How long was I out?
>>
>>27037043
Get some fuel, by that I mean grub, then meditate and try to figure out what's happening to us

We might actyally use this to find a way to extingish any fire in a blink
>>
>>27037043
ughhh ,that staff really drained us.

Volt can you be a sweetheart and bring us the food.
Pretty, please. We'll owe ya later.
>>
>>27037068
>>27037079
>>27037086
>>27037108
“How long was I out?”
>”I’d say about 5 hours?”
>You make to get up, but find yourself still sluggish.
“Hey Volt, could you be a sweetheart and bring me the food, pretty please? I’ll owe you later.”
>She nods.
>”Oh yeah, no prob.”
>She walks out of the room.
>You close your eyes, looking inward.
>There’s a shockingly small amount of fire inside you, nearly all of the magic focused somewhere in your head.
>Being without much magic, your body just looks dull, barely shimmering.
>All in all, you feel and look empty.
>On the bright side, your magic is coming back, if slowly.
>You hope some food will help with that.
>Within moments, Voltage returns with a tray of food, which she sets on the bed.
>You sit up against the wall, examining what she brought.
>The tray is stacked high with food, from healthier dishes to much more indulgent foods.
>There’s a plate full of steaming lasagna, sandwiches stuffed full of various flowers, a plate of actual potato fries, some steamed carrots, and even a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
>As you look over the food, the mattress shifts and creaks as Voltage takes a seat.
>”Hey Easy, I saw you come in earlier, you looked completely dead. Are you doing okay? What happened?”
>>
>>27037367
I got hit with some weird antimagic.
>>
>>27037367
That staff the pharaoh used. It sucked in magic when used and...I think you can tell what happened.
I haven't been feeling too good after that, Volt.
>>
>>27037367
oh turn out the staff shoot beams of darkness that drain anything magical it come in contact with it, I got lucky knocking out the pharaoh after getting basted in the face by it.
did tinker made all this food?
>>
>>27037367
Stupid Pharaoh dick sucked the magic from us.
Heh, but we still won.
I'm worried about any side effects though but we probably just need time to recharge.

Eat the food.
>>
>>27037367
Aww, she's worried about us.
I'm touched.
>>
>>27037402
>>27037430
>>27037431
>>27037463
>>27037498
“I got hit with some weird staff the pharaoh used. It drained magic, and I’m sure you can tell what happened. I still won though.”
>”Well, you’re gonna be okay, right?”
>You nod.
“Yeah, I think so. I haven’t been feeling too good since, but I’ll give it a day or two, and see if it gets better.”
>You begin to dig into the food, starting with the lasagna, shoving it into your mouth.
>You didn’t realize how hungry you were until now.
>The hot pasta slides down your throat, leaving a warmth in your stomach.
“Did Tinker make all of this?”
>” Well, most of it. Two-bit helped too.”
“It’s good.”
>”I’ll be sure to tell him.”
>You fall into silence, shoving your food into your mouth.
>As you take a drink from the glass of water, Voltage speaks up.
>”Is there anything else you need? Some more blankets, anything?”
>>
>>27037536
Forget the blankets, can we make a bonfire for me to sleep in?
>>
>>27037536
There's something in my bag. You'll know what it is.
>>
>>27037536
Flirtsihly, make fire puns.
>>
>>27037536
Blankets sound nice.
>>
>>27037555
>>27037565
>>27037597
>>27037636
“Forget the blankets, can we make a bonfire for me to sleep in?”
>She giggles.
>”Nah, I don’t think that would go over well.”
“Well, I guess we’ll have to think of some other way to light my fire.”
>Voltage rolls her eyes, smiling dumbly.
>”Was that a pun, you twit?”
“No, I’m just looking for the perfect match.”
>She blinks, but after a second, realizes and slaps herself in the face.
>”Easy, come on.”
>While she tries to keep up a serious tone, she has a smile plastered across her face.
“Look, I just want to get into heat.”
>”I’m gonna get you some fucking blankets.”
>Voltage shakes her head and trots out into the living room.
>She throws a comforter at the foot of the bed, being sure not to knock over the tray of food, and stands at the side of the bed.
“Hey Voltage, there’s something in my bag. You’ll know it when you see it.”
>You motion to the saddlebag sitting next to the bed.
>She pops open the flap, digging through your stuff.
>”Jeez, there’s a lot of stuff in here.”
>She extracts your clothes and a very crumpled poster.
>When she reaches into the bag again, she pauses.
>Slowly, she extracts a pink rubbery object, which wobbles as she lifts it into the air.
>She shakes the dildo and it flops around, slapping against her hoof.
>”Is this it?” she asks, holding back laughter.
>>
>>27037782
Maybe.
>>
and on that note, I'm going to pause for the day. Thank you all so much for playing and I'll see you tomorrow.
Just a heads up, I might start and hour or so late tomorrow, so if I'm not here at 5:30 CST, it's because things are running longer than intended.

If you've got any questions, go ahead and ask.
>>
>>27037782
Yes. Now give.
>>
>>27037796
Thanks, Link. We appreciate it. See you tomorrow.
>>
>>27037782
Yeah. I need it.
For back scratching.
>>
>>27037782
>”Is this it?”
No, but it could be if your interested. Though normally I like to go on a date first or get really, really drunk.
>>
>>27037822
>I like to go on a date first
That would actually be better than just sitting around waiting for our magic to recharge.
>>
beb
>>
look at them ponies
>>
>>27039122
>>
>>27041609
>>
File: 1454214343762.png (76 KB, 340x392) Image search: [Google]
1454214343762.png
76 KB, 340x392
Slow ride
>>
>>27042970
take it easy
>>
>>27037788
>>27037803
>>27037817
>>27037822
“Yes, I need it for back scratching.”
>She raises an eyebrow.
“Now give.”
>You extend a leg, hoof turned upward.
>Voltage gives the dildo to you, and you place it under the sheets, saving it for later.
>Her eyebrow is still raised.
“What are you looking at? You interested too?”
>”Bitch I might be.”
“Well, normally I like to go on a date first. That or get really, really drunk, and I’m talking plastered.”
>”Are you asking me out?”
“It'd be better than just sitting around waiting for my magic to recharge. What do you say?”
>She taps her hoof to her chin in thought.
>”Ah, what the hell, I got nothing better to do anyway. Where do you wanna go?”
>>
>>27045255
Well, there is a bar nextdoor.
>>
>>27045255
Not too far since I still feel like crap.
>>
>>27045255
I don't know. How far are you willing to carry me?
>>
>>27045289
This.
The bar sounds nice we could get a drink to wash down the food.
>>
>>27045255
Do we have to go now?
Because we should probably get some more rest first.
>>
>>27045289
>>27045343
>>27045359
>>27045381
“That depends, how far are you willing to carry me?”
>”About twenty feet,” she says curtly.
“Well, good thing there’s a bar right next door.”
>”Sounds good for me, I could get a drink.”
>You nod in finality.
“It’s a date then.”
>Your meal falls into silence, you finishing off the last of your food.
>You push the tray off to the side, setting it on the small table next to your bet.
>Voltage hops off the bed and presses her side against the bed, watching you.
>Truth be told, you think you feel good enough to walk on your own.
>Of course, you could still make Voltage carry you.
>>
>>27045454
“Do we have to go right now? I mean, I should probably get more rest first.”
>Voltage perks up.
>”Oh, certainly not. If you’re tired, we can wait until tomorrow.”
>>
>>27045471
We'd probably have more fun when we're feeling better.
>>
>>27045471
I'd rather not pass out in the middle of a drink. That would suck.
>>
>>27045471
That might might be better.
>>
>>27045492
>>27045515
>>27045519
“Yeah, we’ll probably have more fun when I’m feeling better. Plus I’d rather not pass out in the middle of a drink.”
>She nods in understanding.
>”Yeah, I can get that. Tomorrow it is then."
>She trots over to the end of the bed, throwing the second blanket over you.
>You grab it with your front hooves and pull it over you.
>It's no bonfire, but it's certainly warm, enveloping you in the embrace of two comforters.
>You can't help but make a small hum of contentment as heat surrounds you.
>Voltage collects the tray, balancing it on her back.
>”Right, so I guess I’ll get out of your mane so you get some sleep. If you need anything, just let me know.”
>>
>>27045660
While I was out, were there any headlines about what happened to Phetlock?
>>
>>27045660
Sure, thanks Shocky.
>>
>>27045660
time to sleep
>>
>>27045698
>>27045706
>>27045712
“While I was out, were there any headlines about what happened to Phetlock?”
>”Not much, the sky is fixed, but there’s a bunch of facts that they’re still looking into.”
“Like?”
“A big amount of it is confusion. The city just got its sights on you again, but then they hear of Road Rage stopping Pharaoh Phetlock and everyone gets confused.”
“Well what are they looking into?”
>”They said that a lot of the internal museum suffered fire damage, even though the outside. The door and the elevator to the storage area were melted through, as well as the shutter in the loading area. So there are some people who think it was just chance, that you only fought Phetlock because the two of you happened to be there. So they’re looking through inventory, making sure nothing else is missing.”
>You nod in understanding, motioning for her to continue.
>”Some ponies think that you’re trying to turn over a new leaf, some think it’s just an act. Is it true that you ran into the power ponies?”
“Yeah, only Fili though. Thank Celestia I didn’t have to fight them.”
>”They say that they’re cautiously optimistic, but they’re keeping their eyes and ears open, not letting their guard down.”
“And Boomershit?”
>”Dunno yet. She wasn’t there.”
“Doubt she’ll stay quiet,” You muse to yourself.
>”Right, was that all?”
“I think so. Thanks Shocky.”
>For the first time, blood fills up her cheeks and she looks away.
>”R-right. I’ll leave you alone then. Night Easy.”
>She makes a quick exit, flipping off the lights and closing the door.
>With the lights off, you slide your dildo into your snatch and drift off to sleep.
(cont)
>>
>>27046071
----
>You find yourself in a darkened room.
>The scale sits just in front of you.
>Fourteen weights on one side, seven on the other.
>A small army of weights stand lined up along the side of the scale.
>On each is a pony covered in bandages.
>It would be easy to pick them up, place them on the scale, and call it done, balanced.
>But you don’t know if you should.
>Were you really saving lives there? Should they count?
>Or perhaps this is all meaningless, and you don’t give a damn about the scale anymore.
>>
>>27046083
Ain't time just yet. The scale remains unbalanced, and Easy's guilt still chains her to it.
>>
>>27046083
I think we hold ourselves to higher standards than that.
>>
>>27046083
Meh, I feel fine about it, I'm pretty sure at least some of them count. At, least ones we got too.

If we did nothing they would have just been stuck as slaves.
>>
>>27046083
While they would have lost their livelihood and freewill, I don't think they were ever in much danger. I say no.
>>
>>27046083
they were in no form of danger just force to do phetlock bidding, so no
>>
>>27046083
They count, put them on the scale. Every action we take matters, good or bad.

That being said, it doesn't balance it yet. Some weights are heavier than other weights.
>>
>>27046083
I don't think the retard intended to kill anyone.
Hard to balance a life against enslavement.
>>
>>27046083
NO!
>>
>>27046156
>they would have lost their livelihood and free will
I'm pretty sure that's about the same as losing your life.
Even if they weren't in physical threat I think stopping someone from going into a life of unwilling servitude counts.

To be fair I'd say at least each one we got too and freed might count as half a life saved.
>>
>>27046148
>>27046156
>>27046170
The Power Ponies would've saved them.
>>
>>27046217
see >>27046222
>>
>>27046222
You can say that for any threat.

Somebody would have came but the difference is that we did.
>>
>>27046234
Would the Power Ponies helped Voltage or the slime guy? Would anybody have arrived in time to keep him from killing those teenagers?
>>
>>27046071
>but then they hear of Road Rage stopping Pharaoh Phetlock
Good. I asked because I didn't want to see the Power Pussies take the glory.
>>
>>27046222
I'm on your side, anon, that we shouldn't count them, but that's not a very good argument. What we did was still good, even if we wasn't technically saving lives, and the fact that somebody else would have done it if we hadn't doesn't mean we didn't do a good deed.
>>
If Pharaoh kept them captive, the P.P. would've freed them eventually, but who knows how long that would've been. I'd say put on half the weights for that.
>>
>>27046222
That's like saying if a building was on fire if we saved some lives. It wouldn't matter because the fire department would have come.

>>27046249
Sure they would have locked them both away indiscriminately and but at the same time, someone would have probably gone to get the kids

There is no way to privatize saving lives so anyone we save counts.
>>
I think it really depends on what we're measuring here. Are we measuring good deeds? Then put them all on, we did something good. Are we measuring lives saved? Then don't put any on, because we didn't save lives. Putting half on doesn't seem right no matter what we are measuring.
>>
>>27046256
I was arguing against implying that we saved a bunch of ponies lives since:
1) Phetlock wasn't going to put them in danger.
2) We probably put them in more danger ourself.
3) All we really did was beat one guy up and use dark magic against somebody that was completely defenseless even though we could've accomplished the same thing by stealing his crown.
I feel that if we put something on the scale we should add to both sides to punish ourself for the excessive force and the use of forbidden magic.
>>
>>27046319
Lives
It's always been about lives
>>
>>27046308
They weren't in danger.

We saved them (the villains) and the teens were in genuine danger with no help in sight.
>>
>>27046331
Okay, I understand your position a bit better now, but now I agree with you less.
>>
>>27046352
Exactly my point. We did a lot of good today, but we saved no lives. Scale remains unchanged, but we can give ourselves a pat on the back for effort and good motivations.
>>
>>27046362
Which part?
>>
>>27046375
This
>>
>>27046387
The idea that we didn't really do that much that was good, or that we could balance out putting them on the scale with putting some negatives on too. I still agree with you core assertion though, that we shouldn't put them on the scale.

Also, as shit as the "someone else would have saved them" argument is, I still agree with the rest of you that we shouldn't count these weights. Basically what >>27046375 said.
>>
>>27046331
>1) Phetlock wasn't going to put them in danger.
Using a bunch of brainwashed civilians as a personal army doesn't count as putting them in dangure. Im pretty sure that's dangerous and the guy didn't care if they got hurt.

>2) We probably put them in more danger ourself.
Oh because when they would have been used to fight the cops they would have been in any less danger.

>3) All we really did was beat one guy up and use dark magic against somebody that was completely defenseless even though we could've accomplished the same thing by stealing his crown.
Nobody knew about his crown we can blame ourselves and the guy isn't dead. It's fine.

>I feel that if we put something on the scale we should add to both sides to punish ourself for the excessive force and the use of forbidden magic.
That is retarded we didn't kill anybody.

>>27046356
The Villanis weren't in real danguer. Especially not the sime dude and all we did for volt was turn her life around.
>>
>>27046116
>>27046134
>>27046156
>>27046163
>>27046170
>>27046205
>>27046188
>You hold yourself to a higher standard than that.
>The scale shouldn’t be balanced just yet.
>They weren’t in any real danger in the long run.
>And the Power Ponies would almost definitely have saved them if you had not.
>They matter, for sure, you don’t think for a moment that it didn’t.
>Just because someone else was going to do a good deed doesn’t mean that you didn’t do a good deed.
>However, it still feels wrong to put them on the scale.
>The measurement is in lives saved, not good deeds.
>Pushing the mummies over to the side of the scale in the air, you leave them on the ground.
>There, now you’re not discounting the good you’ve done, yet not counting them against lives saved.
>Satisfied, you dust your hooves, and the dream begins to fade.
---
>Feeling happy and warm, you awaken, throwing off the bedding surrounding you.
>A quick glance over to the alarm clock reveals that it’s almost noon.
>You hop out of bed, testing your flames.
>Fire dances along your hooves, small wisps of flame flying around your body.
>A look inward shows that your fire has made great pace coming back to you overnight.
>While you can’t say you’re back at 100%, you find yourself in a great mood, and feeling much better than yesterday.
>Seems that food and lots of rest has done the trick.
>You trot out to the main room, a little spring in your step.
>You find that Two-bit and Storm are missing, Tinker is off in the corner welding something, and Voltage and Ice are on the couch by the television.
>>
>>27046442
Would the individuals he intended to use them against harm helpless civilians? Was he threatening to harm them at any point? Did he use them to hold us down while he lined up a good shot or did he have them stand off to the side, away from the fight?

Yes.

I asked that we check for an orb, which was the obvious answer to his magic, after we initially beat him.

Giving into temptation to do serious harm and use powers we shouldn't is a slippery slope.
>>
>>27046484
Did we take it out?
Morning.
>>
>>27046442
In danger of being put into a system that would throw their lives into a downward spiral leading towards the asylum.
>>
>>27046484
let talk with volt and ice know what happen on the morning news
>>
>>27046484
Check put the tv.
>>
>>27046530
This
>>
>>27046484
Fuck yes, I approve of the miscellaneous good deed pile. Also >>27046530.
>>
I don't give a damn about good deeds I just want the heat off our back.

>>27046484
Sure let's check out whats on tv.
>>
>>27046519
>>27046530
>>27046553
>>27046562
>>27046566
>>27046621
>Your eyes widening, you realize something.
>You didn’t take the dildo out.
>With a start, you rush back into the room and extract the object from your nethers.
>Putting it under the faucet, you clean it off, then stuff it into your saddlebags.
>Awkward moment averted, you return to the living room and take a seat on the couch.
“Morning guys, what’s on?”
>”Some cooking show,” Voltage says. “It was the only good thing on.”
>Turning your eyes to the television, you find a stallion who sounds like he’s from Trottingham screaming at a bunch of chefs trying to cook food.
>Tuning out the background noise, you turn to them.
“So what was on the morning news? Anything new?”
>”A couple things,” Ice says. “First, Boomerang’s still upset. She still wants you to answer for what you did, nothing new there.”
“Still? Jeez woman, get a life.”
>”To me, it didn’t look like the news painted you in a bad light. Boomerang’s certainly attacking you, though. You really might want to think about doing something about that. Frankly, I’m sick of seeing her stupid face.”
>>
>>27046777
At this rate she's going to become a villain herself.
>>
>>27046777
Meh, proving her wrong is pretty satisfying on its own.
>>
>>27046777
It's been three months. Even the Power Ponies aren't this flank flustered.
This obsession is gonna run her into the ground.
>>
>>27046777
I'd love to mess up that stupid face.
But no doubt she's spin it and say we kicked her dog.

I'm just waiting for her to slip up and give us an excuse.
She's the type who'll end up taking things too far.
>>
>>27046777
i'm more carious if she will end up as a villain then realizing it after it was to late, but i will find a way to keep her mouth shut about everything i do
>>
>>27046777
>>27046818
>This obsession is gonna run her into the ground
I don't even think she cares about the people that got harmed anymore. They're just a prop to make her look justified.
It's all about her stupid pride now.

Typical hero.
>>
Should we try to save Boomershit from herself?
>>
>>27046920
but that involved helping her and i don't want to help that selfish bitch just yet
>>
>>27046920
Nope.
I'd take happiness from watching her crash and burn.

Falling from grace could do her some good.
>>
>>27046959
>>27046966
I was thinking more of those caught in the mess.
>>
>>27046993
I could care less until she starts going all injustice superman on us.

Besides, I'd rather wait until the public turns against her.
>>
>>27047036
Easy is apparently rather genre savvy. She's be stupid to wait until this spirals instead of nipping it in the bud.
>>
>>27046799
>>27046804
>>27046818
>>27046827
>>27046833
>>27046892
“Meh, at this rate, she’s going to become a villain on her own.”
>”You have a good point, but until then?”
“I’m just enjoying proving her wrong.”
>Ice raises a hoof.
>”How long are you going to let this go on?”
“Heck, it’s been three months. Even the power ponies aren’t this flank flustered.”
>You shake your head.
“I mean, I’d love to mess up that stupid face again, but she’ll probably just spin it to make it look like I’m in the wrong.”
>”That’s the real power of popularity,” Ice says, “You get a louder voice than everyone else.”
“As soon as she gives me an excuse, that’s when I’ll be there. I don’t even think she gives a shit about the ponies in the building, it’s all about her pride now.”
“Typical hero,” you spit, “Can’t wait to watch her fall from grace.”
>You fall into silence, imagining the day when Boomerang will stop hounding you.
>Voltage’s voice pulls you out of your musings.
>”So, Easy? How do I put this? I’ve been kind of stuck lately. I haven’t gone home in a while, I spend a lot of time here, but I guess I’m not sure what to do now that I’m here. I feel like I should be going out and robbing a bank, but I don't really need the money. What should I do?"
>>
>>27047075
What do you want to do?
>>
>>27047075
Shoot I don't know. I mean technically I haven't spent much time here.
>>
>>27047075
We could do some more training together.

Even wrestle some more if ya want~
>>
>>27047075
Could look for some jobs to pull off.

Actually, I'm curious about finding our own cool artifact thing like storm.
But one without the demon inside.
>>
>>27047144
Jobs sounds good, but we'd have to wait for two-bit to come back first.
>>
>>27047120
Shit that reminds me we should get some exercise equipment like a treadmill.
>>
>>27047096
>>27047115
>>27047120
>>27047144
>>27047166
>>27047194
“Heck, I dunno. What do you want to do?”
>”If I knew, I wouldn’t be asking. Like I said, maybe rob a bank, but I don’t really need the money, maybe just play hero and save some guys.”
“I know how you feel. I’ve been personally trying to find some artifact that doesn’t have some crazy demon inside of it. Like Storm’s thing.”
>”I wish you good luck,” Ice says, “I’m not even certain that Storm’s totem didn’t have a spirit inside.”
“We could even look for some jobs to pull off. I think we should wait until Two-bit gets back, though.”
>”But what are we going to do until then?”
“Well I don’t know. We still have that date, or we could do some training. Even wrestle some more if you want.”
>You give her a wink.
>Speaking of, you make a mental note to get some exercise equipment for the garage.
>She smirks at that, an eyebrow raising.
>”Hell, might even be a fair fight this time. I’ll let you decide, I’m really up for anything.”
>"If you're training, keep it on the concrete," Ice says, pointing a hoof near Tinker's work area.
>>
>>27047322
I think we could go on the date. And wait to be at 100% before trying the stretch our ability.
Besides Tinkers workshop probably doesn't have the space needed and I'd hate to melt the place.
>>
>>27047322
ouch
>>
>>27047322
We should wait until we set up an area for training before we do anything. I'd say a date could be fun.
>>
>>27047322
get some basic exercising done, also have tink check the orb on our wrench because it went trough darkness magic
>>
>>27047322
Date first. Playing hero sounds good for later.
Because the scale. It haunts us so.
>>
>>27047381
>>27047389
>>27047404
>>27047409
>>27047490
“Concrete? Ouch.”
>”I just don’t want you breaking stuff, burning the carpet. We paid good money to get that done.”
“Right…”
>You mentally tick another box. Set up an area for training.
“Hey Voltage, you think we could go on that date now? It’s about noon and I haven’t eaten yet.”
>”Yeah, that sounds good to me. We can play hero afterwards, if you're feeling better."
“Alright, just gotta do one thing first.”
>”Take your time.”
>You dash over to your bedroom and retrieve your bag.
>Pulling out the wrench, you examine it, your eyes falling to the orb.
>It looks disappointingly empty, the electrical storm that the orb once held now replaced by a slate blue.
>Searching through your bag, you find that the pocketwatch and the other orbs were thankfully untouched.
>You return to the living room, your jacket around your back and your saddlebags at your sides.
>”Ready to go, Easy?” Voltage asks.
“Sure am,” you say back.
>Walking side by side, the two of you head up to the bar, ready to start your date.
>>
>>27047587
This seems like a decent stopping point to me, so I’m going to pause here. Thank you all so much for playing, and I’ll see you next weekend.

If you have any questions, ask away!
>>
>>27047597
Do you have a favourite poner that isn't Easy?
>>
>>27047630
It's flopped around quite a bit over the course of the CYOA.

It was Storm for a long time, and Tinker's pretty fun to write for, but now I'd say that Voltage is becoming my favorite.
>>
>>27047662
Do you have a favorite poner that is canon?
>>
File: Luna's dream world.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1242) Image search: [Google]
Luna's dream world.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1242
>>27047691
Pic related is best waifu.
>>
>>27047714
top notch choice, bruv
>>
>>27047597
>If you have any questions, ask away!

1) How did you decide how you would portray the Power Ponies? Was there a decision process for how close you wanted them to be to the mane six or how far away?

2) Easy is an interesting and complicated character. In your opinion, is Easy a good pony? Why or why not? Do you think the motivations are more important to them being a good pony, or the results of their actions?

3) What kind of cake is best cake, and why is it cheesecake?
>>
>>27048046
1) For the power ponies, I figured I was going to go with the comic book personas for a long time, but ultimately decided to go pretty close to their mane 6 personalities with their comic book appearances.
The decision process wasn't too in-depth. I mostly just thought of which personality set would work better in my story.
I made a few tweaks, but for the most part, they're pretty much mane 6.

2) That's actually a pretty tough question. I've sat here for nearly twenty minutes thinking over this. I really think that Easy is trying to be good, but her character can get in the way of that.
I think her motivations beyond the scale thing are inherently good. Since the beginning, she's experienced the glaring flaws in the way Maretropolis works, and she wants to prove that she can do better. However, the way she goes about doing so can be questionable at best. I recall that with Sludge, there were quite a few people who wanted to kill him outright.
Her motivations are good, if pretty self-serving. She wants to prove to herself that she's better, and maybe to get a few others to do the same. It's really fascinating to watch as you guys have developed her motivations throughout this adventure.
So is she a good pony? It's definitely not black and white in this case. If someone tied me down and forced me to give a straight yes/no answer, I think I would tell them yes, she's a good pony, but certainly not without her faults.
She's trying to do the right thing both to make up for her past and because no one else around her is doing the right thing for the right reasons.

(1/2)
>>
>>27048388

For the second part, I think motivations are definitely important. It's been said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but if someone meaning well does the wrong thing? I don't know if I can fault someone too harshly for that.
However, you still can't discount the results of the actions, or also how you respond to the results of your actions.

What do I mean by that? Say the burden of Easy's past was lifted right now and everyone forgave her.
Would she continue to actively seek out ponies like the ones in the sewer? Would she have tried to stop that bank robbery instead of driving right past? If all her chains were lifted and she were to be able to act without fear, how differently would she have responded? I think that's where we would really be able to tell if Easy was a good pony or not. But like I said, it's almost never black and white. She does still have chains on her, so we may never know.

3) Definitely cheesecake. Rich, creamy, cool, slides right down your throat.
>>
>>27048388
>>27048405
Thank you for your detailed response. I really enjoyed reading it. I actually really like how morally nuanced Easy is. It's one of my favorite parts of your quest, it makes her feel more real, and it makes the quest more fun to play.

And it's good to know you have great taste in waifus AND cake.
>>
>>27048452
No problem Anon. I really appreciate you reading, and I'm so glad you're enjoying the quest.
>>
>>27047597
What super would you fuck? :3
>>
>>27048593
None of them, because they're not real.
>>
>>27048608
And if they were real, which one would you fuck? Bonus question, which pony would you be when you fucked them?
>>
>>27048608
... ;_;

still hope we get to shag voltage at some point.
>>
>>27048629
If I had to choose?

Probably Storm. I would be Soapy.
>>
>>27047630
Missed the party for this thread but in time for another question.

What's your honest, GM opinion about Comic book super villains and how to deal with them? Wouldn't you too try to kill them?
>>
>>27048663
Damn that's some good taste right there. RIght after Easy/Voltage.
>>
>>27047597
Why doesn't Tink love us anymore ;_;
>>
>>27048664
Again, there's no real black and white there. I really don't like the idea of killing or the death penalty, which is probably why I made it such a big taboo.
But yeah, there are some dangerous villains who should probably be killed, once all other options are exhausted.

It's the old moral tale of three people tied to one rail, one tied to another. Do nothing to let the three die, pull the lever to kill the one.
Morally, you have to pull the lever, right?
>>
>>27048664
>about Comic book super villains and how to deal with them? Wouldn't you too try to kill them

For me I would. But it depends on the bad guy.
Someone like the joker. In a heartbeat.
Murders, City and world destroying guys yup.

Anything below that doesn't deserve the punisher treatment. But they need to know it can happen.
>>
>>27048748
He cares, he just isn't comfortable reaching out to you anymore, he got let down pretty hard.
>>
>>27048749
>Utilitarianism
Reee.

Do you also have to murder a hobo and distribute his organs to three people who would die otherwise? Kill one to save three! You come out ahead!
>>
>>27048781
Sounds good.
>>
>>27048781
I'd make sure the Hobo was an organ donor first but otherwise it's good.
>>
>>27048781
That sounds a lot worse now, but I can't really come up with a reason why it's different than the train thing.
>>
>>27048749
Heh, not sure it's the correct analogy.

The problem with comic books is that they kept the morality of the old age while upgrading the rest. Batman and even superman being a "no kill hero" worked wonders back to up to the 70's because back then the worse a villain could do was steal a bank and do giant boners. They kidnapped left and right but the comic itself was light hearted and it's not like ANYBODY was in real danger, so it made sense for them to be super heroic.

But now they made all the villains dark and uber powerful and it make the hero really stand out of place. When you have supervillains you know will get out and literally kill thousands to get to you, it comes to the point that by letting them live, you kill thousands more by proxy.

But it's more a problem with the entire capeworld not wanting to be direct with it than anything. It's egregious how they try to justify it even in the new Batman vs superman by saying it's "an empty zone of town", etc...

>>27048767
tfw I want to cheer tink up, but I also want some hot Lesbian supe lewd...
>>
>>27048844
>>27048781

You're right. Bad example.
>>
>>27048891
It'd be correct if on the left side was 3 kids, while on the right side was hitler.

... you would have less hesitation then.

In fact, they DID this exact thing in Man of Steel.

>"Oh no, I have to kill zod or he's going to kill this family! Bawww! Nevermind the fact that his plan destroyed an entire city and killed thousands, I'm still traumatized that I didn't save this life that would've just rot in prison plotting for revenge! "

Come ON now.
>>
>>27048844
Also speaking of.
>>27048891
will you do more lewd someday?
>>
>>27048844
This guy makes some good points.

Also in this world the good guys have reasons to make sure the bag guys get locked up even if they will get out someday and do more bad stuff. Because without that, most of the supers would go out of work.

They're basically bounty hunters, without anything to hunt what would they do. I wouldn't be surprised if some actively worked against things that would help the justice system get criminals back on their feet because it's literally better for them if they dont.
>>
>>27048943
Yeah, we already had this talk when we dealt with Sludge, which is why we rather threaten them and teter on the edge.
>>
>>27048936
I don't want to promise anything definite.
Mostly because I don't really enjoy writing them.

Sorry Anon.
>>
File: 1444472527667.jpg (103 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444472527667.jpg
103 KB, 800x800
>>27048967
For what it's worth I liked the one with Boomerang.
>>
>>27048967
That's cool.
I'm ok with you just say we fucked a pony and haveing you just tell us if it was good fuck or not.

No in-depth description is needed.
>>
>>27048996
>not the scorpion tango
Step up nigga
>>
>>27048929
Then again we're talking about a world where killing a single girl would turn the most powerful being into a tyrannical maniac who'd rule the entire world with an iron fist.

If you think about it too much, the entire comic universe is just a bunch of selfish idiots.
>>
>>27049015
But muh electric sex.
>>
>>27048996
Thanks Anon, but still I don't have any current plans to write any explicit lewd.

It's getting late, so I should be heading to bed. Night guys, and thank you all again for participating. I really do appreciate it.
>>
>>27049069
Well that wasn't begging, just a compliment.

Anyway night mate.
>>
>>27049069
Night, Link. Sleep well.
>>
>>27051561
You don't need to bump, friendo. It's paused for the week.
>>
>>27051746
This is not a real bump
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.