[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>1 What about this board keeps you coming back? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 18
File: mane6 together hooves.png (462 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mane6 together hooves.png
462 KB, 1280x720
>>1

What about this board keeps you coming back?
What have you seen here at least once that you want more of?
What do you actually hate about it, memes aside?
What would you say if you knew we would all hear it?
>>
File: 1459611934226.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459611934226.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>implying you can get off the ride
>>
>>27009201
Me miss originality, comraderies from enjoying pony all together, and the magic of friendship.

But, that's all gone now friends.

Now we just have memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EteWTJowEVE&ebc=ANyPxKpnZz-0XMctCRIuV80S76IMNye6z7HVWV8WY2qTgCxxtovWz4W3iHZrll2OP1SkBP0xvMvbi2bnz77jcxmlPxNynW44fg
>>
>>27009201
>What would you say if you knew we would all hear it?

I hate all of you
>>
>>27009201
I... Honestly don't know. I don't even fap to pone, not for lack of trying.
Greentexts are great, and I like making fun of autists without repercussions.
I like making connections with people I will never meet.
I really don't know.
>>
File: react feel group hug.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
react feel group hug.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>27009265
Why would I do that, anyway?

>>27009315
y

>>27009316
That's not nothing, Anon.
>>
>>27009201
>What about this board keeps you coming back?
sharing some hobbies with people who enjoy the same hobbies.

>What have you seen here at least once that you want more of?
back when i first came here, people were blunt, but fair. it wasnt "its shit," it was an actual explanation why they felt that way. critical thinking, common sense, etc. it seems mostly gone now, in favor of these meme spouting faggots who havent got an original thought in that empty space between their ears.

>What do you actually hate about it, memes aside?
the pride seems to have died. no one cares about anything.

do you know youre all my very best friends?
>>
>>27009201
Once in a while something I find worthwhile gets posted. Not everyday naturally, but it still does happen.
>>
>>27009201
I wanna fight for that friendship, but I dont know how.

The quality dropps.
>>
>>27009201
>good
Greentext stories
>like to see again
A thread where nobody was a sociopathic dick. I think that might have happened once.
>hate
Pretty much everyone who posts here.
Oh, and also those stupid, shitty image captchas that don't work right. A floor is not water and chicken is not steak. Stop forcing me to say otherwise.
>say
If you think the problem with the board is all those other faggots who like things you don't like, then congratulations, you've just identified the actual reason the board sucks. Hint - it's you.
>>
>>27009323
I don't have a reason not to hate you
>>
>>27009328
>do you know you're all my very best friends
Right back at ya dude.
The problem is no one does anything. I feel like people would do shit if someone initiated. But no one does.
Unfortunately I'm fresh out of good ideas, if anyone has anything I'm always up for shenaniganery.
>>
File: react hot cat ears.gif (309 KB, 258x277) Image search: [Google]
react hot cat ears.gif
309 KB, 258x277
>>27009532
And I'm afraid to initiate because I'm afraid people won't do shit.

I am considering kickstarting something called "Eugenics General" or "Thread Generator General" in which we either discuss ways to improve the board with a group effort, or use the general itself as a place to concentrate prompts and topics for future threads in order to reduce the number of shit threads that get made, and to exchange input to generate more good ones.
>>
>>27009578
samefagging
I think this could even catch the eye of mods and earn sticky status if it was executed well.
>>
>>27009584
>Wasn't same fagging
I do like the idea of a prompt general, that might clear things up a bit. I was talking about projects or something when I said "initiating things". For example I have an amazon free tier server until December. What do?
>>
>>27009593
I was indicating that my own response was a samefag.

I'm both too lethargic and uninformed to have a clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>27009600
First of all my bad, secondly, I own a server for several months that I am not using (due to recent happenings on what was my teamspeak server). If anyone wants to give me an idea for the server I'd love to see what I can do.
>>
>>27009627
I might have some ideas when I'm sober. "Lystephe" is my throwaway Skype if you care to discuss it later. If not, maybe this thread will be open when i wake up today.
>>
>>27009201
It's the best option in a sea of shit. As much as I can't stand what this place has become, literally every other similar place is worse.

Honest, harsh, unforgiving critique.

The faggots who are too delicate for 4chan, yet grow in numbers every day since the website started getting talked about on the news. You know EXACTLY who you are.

I have a gun. I really, really hope you do, too.
>>
>>27009323
It's also not a reason to spend so much time here.

God what am I going to do with my life
>>
>>27009650
This
>>
>>27009636
Sent you a request, I might end up adding you on a different account later on but we'll see.
Also I live in a dorm so I don't know how often I can call.
>>
>>27009201
I am just here to talk about MLP, and that's it.

I do it here and not anywhere else, because you know, this is 4chan, anonymity is honest and fun. People can be as much of an asshole as they really are. The same in reverse as well, if someone here compliments someone else, you know it really means something, because no one here would compliment someone just to be polite or for silly reasons like "we are friends/family"
>>
File: quagboner.png (184 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
quagboner.png
184 KB, 405x304
>>27009650
>It's the best option in a sea of shit. As much as I can't stand what this place has become, literally every other similar place is worse.
pic related

>>27009665
not sure i'd ever get around to calling at all, but we'll see.

>>27009667
This guy gets it.
>>
>>27009201
>>What about this board keeps you coming back?
A handful of generals, pencils' comic, Raggie/Hagwarders

More original content, the return of prompt threads since those actually -can- lead into some interesting stories

Rulefags/Mod suckups, Shipperfags, EQGfags

Nothing I havent already said before. I still watch the show, but the content here is what really keep me interested
>>
>>27009385
You can still enable legacy captchas.
I wish I could solve people being dicks for no reason though
>>
>>27009578
That would actually be the first general I support the idea of and DON'T want to purge off of this board like the rest of those shitty circlejerk generals. Give it a go and link it here, this might actually be good.
>>
File: really.png (244 KB, 345x340) Image search: [Google]
really.png
244 KB, 345x340
>>27009843
>literally general general
>i like this idea but all other generals are shit
>>
>>27009857
give 5 examples of generals worth visiting right now which are not circlejerks
>>
>>27009873
all of them have their own merit. the ideas created in a general general would be no different than the ideas that spawned these generals that you now bitch about.

this whole board is a circlejerk you fuggin ijut.
>>
File: humpingbooks.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
humpingbooks.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>27009201
I like some of the discussion, I enjoy the green, I like a few generals, and I've made some friends by being an artfag in my niche. I also really enjoy episode thread days.

The content's been really shitty lately since no fun allowed, but every now and then there's a thread worth following.
>>
>>27009201
I am here for the non-lewd CYOAs, the batponies, and the quest for green on the level of Neb.

There's a lot here that I am not here for.
>>
>>27009201
New MLP episodes.
Plane ponies.
EQGfags, newfag mods, autists taking show too fucking serious.
"Fuck you."
>>
This is my first time visting this board actually.
>>
>>27010264
Run away from here while you still can.
>>
>>27009201

Calling people faggots, basically why I visit chans
Rape greentext
People that like FiM as an adventure show, more than a girly show
What would you say if you knew we would all hear it
S5 was worse season than S4
>>
>>27010268
but neon coloured horses
>>
>>27009201
A faint hope that I might get an upturn in quality.
That short-lived maid thread was pretty good, especially the ones. And more users calling out shills.
Hasbro.
This board is no longer what it used to be, stop denying it.
>>
File: -mlp- guide to 4chan.jpg (655 KB, 1600x2330) Image search: [Google]
-mlp- guide to 4chan.jpg
655 KB, 1600x2330
>>27009201
Ponies and pony related discussion. 4cc and events like it. Sometimes threads come up like Raggie and Pencils Pie Adventures that I like to keep track of.
Collaborations that everyone can have input on. Pic related for example.
Anons that can't just stay out of the threads they don't like, or filter them, and silently report them if they're rule breaking.
Don't be afraid to try a thread out, or toss an idea out in one, if it's different. Worst that can happen is a bunch of Anons saying it's shit or the thread dying with no reply, but if it's good and catches on then it's worth it for something new or interesting to talk about.
>>
>>27009201
mostly the links to new episodes desu
if mlp general/stickies didn't provide the easiest free acess to ponies possible then i'd likely not even come here
>>
>>27009201
It's the only site on the internet that discusses ponies that I can stand. Ponychan's a combination of /hugbox/, /mlphate/, and /b/, and /anon/ is dead. 3+5chan is too slow. Mlpforums aren't anonymous.
Leaks. Fresh OC like vidya, books, D&D, music, etc.
That I wasn't here for the glory days.
I used to wonder what friendship could be, until you all shared its magic with me.
>>
File: 1459071012526.png (335 KB, 634x530) Image search: [Google]
1459071012526.png
335 KB, 634x530
>>27009201
Episode stickies and content in form of drawings.
Most recent would be drawfriend Jackie thread.
Overall my favourite time on this board is during anniversary of the show, last halloween was spoopy and fun as fuck too.
Endless generals, people don't know when to stop and let go. Some of them are 50% bumps because thread is dead.
People who don't watch the show but keep shitting up the board, when confronted about it they are always like "lol I don't care anymore."
Also when people try too hard to fit in and cry ">>>/reddit/" whenever they see board culture. This applies to whole site, really. Reddit became big scarry boogeyman, and now you can't even do 4chan things on 4chan.
I'd read out a badly written fanfic for you fags.
Or call your waifu a shit, excluding Sunbros.
>>
>>27009201
Habit. The only thing I ever do is save a few pictures of my waifu
Interesting threads
Generals and greentext stories
Stop liking shit that I don't like.
>>
A board which you are anonymous, can discuss stuff about the show..

More I just like the randomness, I feel it is often just chaotic but has some merits at giving me a few chuckles. There aren't many high quality show discussions that often but allot of creationists, from green to art to what ever.
>>
Mostly broken bluebird and oilbirds princess slaves story.

Also for the small chance of some good new green.

But mostly those two.
>>
This was good, guys. Thank you.
>>
>>27009201
Besides from the fact that you people are the ones that I can only talk about this show without being judged a retard, I enjoy staying on this board because it fill me with many comfy moment. Something that I can't enjoy on other boards.
I tried to argue/discuss/shitpost about interests on /g/ and /co/, the only other 2 board that I visit regularly but it just feels off someway.
Maybe because we culturized more the word "anon" due to greentexts making it something that we can all relate to.
>>
>>27010953
Too bad SiM got scruffed
>>
>>27011664

Ummm? What do you mean?

You mean the board dying from no bumps? Or did something happen to it?
>>
>>27011698

Well shit..

Hope this is just one anti mlp new mod abusing their powers and not a permanent thing.
>>
File: react you always have a choice.png (282 KB, 720x590) Image search: [Google]
react you always have a choice.png
282 KB, 720x590
>>27011757
Yeah, shit's gonna hit the fan if they think this is gonna be the norm from now on.
>>
>>27010953
If it makes you feel better, I am still looking for a way to complete Bluebird. I'm not abandoning it, although finding a new home might be necessary if SiM keeps getting scruffed.
>>
>>27011951

Maybe AIE? or if nothing else the Rainbow Dash tread, they can't claim that it has nothing to do with the show after all.

To be honest the rest of this board means little to me as long as bluebird doesn't die.
>>
>>27009578
>and to exchange input to generate more good ones
I kind of do something like this. When I go back and rewatch old episodes, I'll write down any show discussion questions that come to mind. I save them on a Word doc and put checked boxes next to questions I've asked. On days when the board looks particularly slow or shitty, I'll throw a question up in the form of a thread (I try to make them somewhat broad and open to discussion, rather than a close-ended, one-word answer question).

They never get beyond 20 replies or so, but still, it's a non-general, non-shitpost anchor for anyone that wants to talk.
>>
>>27012276
Keep that shit up. I'm ending a 6 year hiatus of being a wasted piece of flesh IRL and I'm busy today but I seriously want to do this at some point if nobody else decides to be the vanguard before I do.
>>
>>27012221
So, funny story. Originally I was posting Bluebird in the RD threads before SiM dragged me in. They got seriously rustled about it though, and as much as I'd like to continue I'm not sure I want to shit up anothers' thread.
>>
My favorite ponies and discussion of them, rare as it may be. The short-lived filly waifu general from a couple of years ago was a great time and I wouldn't want to miss it if such a thread was to show up and have more than 5 posters.

Most characters are treated as one-dimensional bores on here and the development and depth that anyone except for flavor of the month waifus get are ignored. The general approach and attitude towards waifus here with so much whining and so little admiring is stupid. The humor (mass reply caps, JOHN CENA, calling out edginess) is terribly unfunny and just tiring to see.
>>
File: large.jpg (160 KB, 830x1000) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
160 KB, 830x1000
>>27009201
The stuff our drawfags and writefags provide

Scruffy

Slavepone general is no fetish thread
It's mostly about Anon whiteknighting and rehabilitation
Also most storys are really high quality
>>
>>27012619
Amen. Whoever the fuck thought it was a good idea to fuck with Slave Pone General should be subjected to legally sanctioned lynchings. Unbridled, irredeemable fucktards.
>>
>>27013190
Slavepony and SiM might have to come up with incognito thread titles so try don't obviously look like fetish. I think if it's not obvious, they won't get deleted, because the insides if the thread are walls of green and discussion.
>>
>>27013234
Irrelevance. It's pretty adorable if they think fetish content is going away for good. It's a core trend on this board and it's not going anywhere permanently.
>>
>>27009201
The hope for something I can get some joy out of. I enjoy the post episode discussions / episode stickies. I come here to collect pony images and original content without the brony autism.

Can't think of anything.

Everything is greentext stories. And most of the time I can't be bothered reading them. Those greentext promts where shit as well. Mods did a good job.

Rainbow dash is best waifu but I respect your choice to disagree with meeven though you're wrong
>>
File: 1459989847456.png (647 KB, 3582x3059) Image search: [Google]
1459989847456.png
647 KB, 3582x3059
>>27013415
>Rainbow Trash
>Not PurpleSmart
Oh anon-kun, why are you such a fucking faggot
>>
File: Twilight's stupid face.webm (223 KB, 952x948) Image search: [Google]
Twilight's stupid face.webm
223 KB, 952x948
>>27013597
Twilight is 2nd best waifu though.
>>
File: 1440031758108.png (57 KB, 850x484) Image search: [Google]
1440031758108.png
57 KB, 850x484
>>27010748
>Also when people try too hard to fit in and cry ">>>/reddit/" whenever they see board culture.
ive actually seen a few memes that were started on this board that people cry reddit at. its really stupid.
>>
>>27013253
It's annoying when I want to read my stories, tho.
>>
File: invitation2.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
invitation2.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>27013626
you have a stupid face
>>
>>27009201

Those rare instances when original content occurs. Like >>26980889
>>
File: react kid now.png (1 MB, 1280x1171) Image search: [Google]
react kid now.png
1 MB, 1280x1171
>>27013597
>bashing other waifus
>thinks he's a Twifag
The mods called, they want their detachment from reality back.
>>
>>27009201
I don't know, I've been off the ride for over two years now and am going to marathon everything again tomorrow after drinking heavily to see if it was ever worth anything
I dunno, just a feeling I want again.
Odd mods and random bouts of hugboxing and random bouts of dickishness
>>
>>27009201
>Prefaust scruffening

All the IRL horse pussy and horse fucking vids
>>
I have no life.
>>
>>27013920

Those were good days. I miss the horsefucker testimonials the most.
>>
>>27014496
I miss giving them.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.