[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong if throughout basic trained I cried once because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 166x200
Is it wrong if throughout basic trained I cried once because I missed 4chan and mlp so much?
>>
Why yes it is
>>
>>27004812
Yes.

Go home and be a family man.
>>
What the hell is up with all these christian military dumb naive horsefuckers? Was this fandom made to be controlled and fucked in the ass?
>>
>>27004812
Yes Hero
>>
>>27004844
That's male to you.

Least my battalion didn't use it. Only reception called me hero.
>>
File: 1458386579030.png (281 KB, 1600x1328) Image search: [Google]
1458386579030.png
281 KB, 1600x1328
>>27004812
Probably, but here have a pony anyways
>>
>>27004812
Long as you can kill insurgents and cry you're good.
>>
File: image.gif (201 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
201 KB, 400x300
>>27004812
Yep.
>>
>>27004812
nah. you were probably also like under, extreme stress and shit.

thanks for serving. hopefully the people who own this country don't get you killed
>>
>>27004841
>Christian
>fucked in the ass
I think 4Chan generally gears more right wing politically, as 4Chan is a very libertarian system of a website. And with the right comes religion and fundamentalism.
Also because /pol/ is everywhere
>>
Did you get a patch in BCT, OP?
>>
>>27006037
>/pol/ is everywhere
this is the biggest understatement that I have ever seen. Not only do they somehow influence almost the entire website, but they austistically force themselves into every single board, yet there has been no action taken to stop this. Ponies started flooding /b/ and /co/, GR15 happens and here we are. /pol/ fucking invades every single other board, making just about everything about politics, and barely anyone lifts a finger.

tl;dr can we just enjoy our p0ne without politics getting involved?
>>
>>27004828
that reference, kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du6YLbTyGPw
>>
>>27006078
>>27006037
forget about all the huge /pol/ feggitz, just listen to this, and be family men>>27006085
>>
>>27004812
nope
>>
>>27006078
no
>>
>>27006078
I think that's because ponies aren't everyone's cup of tea, but everyone more or less agrees with /pol/ shit.
>>
>>27004812
When I go work on the pipeline ponies and 4chan disappear into the back of my mind.
Try focusing your autism for after work it makes ponies so much better.
>>
When I went to infantry basic, I didn't watch the show yet so I couldn't say how it would of affected me.
However, when I went to LDAC however, all I could think up was ponies since I basically marathoned the entire show two weeks before going.
I even thought up with how equestria would use modern tactics during the times I sat on my ass which is pretty much the entirety of LDAC.
>>
>>27006078
>and barely anyone lifts a finger
/pol/ is a containment board with posters so obnoxious it's been deleted before.
Things are done about /pol/ posting, it's just rare it gets to a point it's reportable for breaking rules.
>>
>>27004812

EEEEUUP
>>
>>27006078
/his/ is generally safe from /pol/. Evidence based discussion is antithetical to everything they believe, so when one of them turns up they get shit on, get butthurt, and leave.
>>
>>27004812
nah
all the guys usually cry silently when night hits the field
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.