[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what would be the best way for this episode to go down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16
So what would be the best way for this episode to go down?
>>
>>27004571
Hardcore anal sex between Spike and Starlight
>>
>>27004571
all i want in this ep is a skyrim reference
i would probably be
"The one they fear "
anyway the ep will still be shit
>>
>Spike and the Mane Six visit the Dragonlands because of a friendship problem
>"What is this group of ponies doing with the hatchling?"
>One of the Mane Six pipes up and says that he was raised by them, all of the dragons are supremely offended along with their faux pas and imprison them for abduction/abuse/whatever
>Spike wants to free them, but is told only a Dragon Lord could do that, they hate ponies who screw with dragons that much and there hasn't been one of those for thousands of years
>"Gauntlet" involves doing a bunch of things that no "real" dragon would do, like self-sacrifice, empathy, etc
>Probably some sort of Excalibur allegory
>Scene in OP's pic, finally realize what makes a true Dragon Lord and why no dragon has been one
>Dragons want him to stay, but Spike wants to go home, doesn't know what to do
>One of the teenage dragons (new character, or maybe Garble) shows up and is redeemed, promises to spread his message
>Everyone bows to their Lord
>>
>>27004606
pretty much this.
>>
The episode would be actually good if they showed a freaking adult dragon with a speaking role in this episode. If not its shit
>>
>>27004650
/thread
>>
>>27004682
are we going to get sean connery voicing another giant dragon, explaining what aspects are needed for one to take up the title of dragon lord?
>>
>>27004623
maybe a fus do ra in there why the fuck not.
>>
>>27004731
More like "Twilight reading a horrifically outdated book about what ponies think a Dragon Lord is based on what they heard from griffons" or something.
>>
>>27004731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35GUTY_Gr14
>>
>>27004571
Without reading that other post.

>At the edge of Equestria a border dispute is brewing.
>native dragons and ponies are angered over claimed territory.
>With past strategies at negotiations failing Princess Twilight suggests to send Spike (along with Princesses Celestia and Luna) as an emissary of cooperation among dragon kind, and come to a compromise.
>However, in this two part special, just before sending off, Prince Shining Armor reports that some of his spies have presented evidence that a dragon supremacist group is planning to sabotage the peace summit (placed on a literal mountain summit)
>Do to the sensitive nature of the information, it's up to only Princess Twilight and Starlight Glimmer to rout the the evil dragons before it's too late.

>Along the way, Glimmer learns to trust in herself once more, proving to herself that she is capable in a world she once saw as antagonistic to her world view.

>Twilight and Glimmer share bats of frustration with each other in their methods to find out the truth, and no progress is being made.

>This is of course because Glimmer can't trust herself to do the right thing, after an experience that forces her to act, she reaches above her potential, and together they are able to piece together the puzzle, just in time to save the day.

>The dragons, witnessing the brave actions of the ponies, and Spike's candor and generosity about pony trade, convince the dragons to back off their land claims, in exchange of trade routes.

The end.
>>
How is a war between dragones and equestria possible when one adult dragon in the episode "dragonshy" threatened to cloud the skys of equestria for a hundred years?
>>
>>27004901
because that dragons had to sleep to do that.
>>
>>27004907
A sleeping dragon is a threat to equestria when he is asleep. No one was able to stop spike when he was rampaging in "secret of my excess". I bet even One dragon would give celestia more than a run for her money.
>>
File: Meh.png (794 KB, 4000x5704) Image search: [Google]
Meh.png
794 KB, 4000x5704
>>27004571
Spike fixes a problem that he didn't start.
Spike will not be insulted even once by the Mane 6.
Spike actually wins the title with wits and effort.
Starlight cheers for him.
>>
>>27005002
Dear God, I hope only for him fixing a problem he doesn't start.
>>
I wonder if the cutie map will be calling them into the dragon lands or if its something else. Should be interesting
>>
>>27005182
It would be the first cutie map episode of the season if that's true.
>>
File: 1443093836882.jpg (14 KB, 170x135) Image search: [Google]
1443093836882.jpg
14 KB, 170x135
>>27004865
>dragon supremacist
>>
>>27005254
There is literally nothing wrong with being a dragon.
>>
File: фуцкуцк.jpg (31 KB, 287x263) Image search: [Google]
фуцкуцк.jpg
31 KB, 287x263
>>27005269
>>
>Spike basically has his own version of mmc
>Gets to ability to go full dragon at will
>Improves the relationship between dragons and pones
>Becomes the ambassador of dragons or something of that nature
>Next time a big bad comes, pones can call the dragons for help
>>
File: 142137947679332.gif (18 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
142137947679332.gif
18 KB, 460x650
>>27004571
Spike gets his wings at the end.
>>
>>27005269
Besides the fact that they are still not ruling over Equestria.
>>
File: 1454730746663.png (15 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1454730746663.png
15 KB, 500x496
>>27005303
>>
>>27005303
>>
File: 1425395196822.jpg (26 KB, 193x212) Image search: [Google]
1425395196822.jpg
26 KB, 193x212
>>27005269
>There is literally nothing wrong with being a dragon.
>>
>>27005303
That would be cool.

>>27005292
Considering that they're glowing in his presence, might not be that far off even if he doesn't get wings.
>>
File: 1422403452705-1.jpg (322 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1422403452705-1.jpg
322 KB, 531x471
>>27005269
>>
>>27004571
The episode is cancelled
>>
>>27005269
on the internet, no one knows youre a dragon
>>
Everypony dies and I can finally get off this god damn ride
>>
I hope he dies
>>
File: 6745.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
6745.gif
205 KB, 500x500
>>27005405
>implying
>>
>>27005292
>Spike basically has his own version of a shitty episode
No. Fuck you.
>>
>>27004983
You're forgetting the Law of Inverse Ninja Strength. One dragon will be a threat, and a horde of dragons will also be a threat, but a single dragon from that horde would never be a threat.
>>
>>27004571
It'll be a fucking disaster.
>>
>>27005325
Equestria is just one part of the setting, though. For all we know, the god of time could be a dragon or something.
>>
File: 1445469827763.jpg (40 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
1445469827763.jpg
40 KB, 500x549
>>27006606
>tfw the "Christmas dragon" thing is probably related to that
>yfw their version of Santa Claus is a dragon
>>
File: I wanna.png (40 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
I wanna.png
40 KB, 321x322
>>27004571
>that white and purple one
>>
>>27004571
Dragon Lord is effectively a sporting title
>>
>>27004571
Spike sings this at some point
http://youtu.be/yFYSYGLx-RM
>>
>>27008210
Why would they be glowing if it were just a sporting title? It's like what the crystal ponies do.
>>
>>27005269
(You)
>>
>>27008240
Oh it's not going to happen I just hope it does
>>
File: img-thing.bin.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.bin.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>27004571
It should burst in flames
>>
>>27008702
Why?
>>
>>27006395
>>
>>27004571
Spike is'nt the chosen one or any such bullshit. He just points out how much easier things could be with a pony alliance and that maybe dragons should stop feeling so superior just because they're living death machines. He becomes the pony ambassador to dragons.

Also, I want an egghead dragon with a pet pony who's constantly the victim of slapstick. Both eggheads should be horrified by the other one's pet and neither one should be able to figure it outby yhe end.
>>
>>27008969
Because it's better then any alternative I can imagine
>>
>>27004606
>anal sex
But where does his second dong goes?
>>
>>27010806
The same hole
>>
>>27010833
Way to ruin the profits of two dicks.
>>
>>27004623
"He stole me sweetroll!"
>>
>>27004571
Spike fucks up and get's the Mane 7 captured by Dragons
Eventually fixes the problem he started and saves them by becoming a dragon lord
Everyone insults Spike and makes light of his efforts and actions
Spike is a buttmonkey.

There is only one way that a Spike episode can go down.
>>
>spike at your service
>princess spike
>equestria games

jesus fuck the cringe
>>
This>>27010876

>spikes fuck up and try to be something that he is not
>everyone gets mad at him
>go back to ponyville and use hur dur magic on dragon baby because he is so lame.
>>
Can already tell people will be upset with the episode, but that's how /mlp/ reacts to everything.
>>
>>27004571
Spike will stay with the dragons and he will never appear again
>>
File: Penelope Pepper.jpg (275 KB, 1378x1175) Image search: [Google]
Penelope Pepper.jpg
275 KB, 1378x1175
>>27011025
I don't come here often but I have watched the entire series and enjoy it on a casual level. I was wondering if people in general like Spike. I find him to be the most boring character in the series.

Pic is my one and only attempt at an OC years and years ago just for some lighthearted fun.
>>
>>27011082
He has a small group of dedicated fans and many more who dread his episodes and want him to have good ones simply because they are sick of watching bad ones. And also people who just don't like him and want him off the show.

This is the first promising premise starring him in basically three seasons. The rest you could tell from the synopsis were going to be difficult, especially his sole S5 episode.
>>
I've always had this weird thing when it comes to gaming and shows/movies. I don't like it when a character or cast of characters soak up all the fame/glory/power for themselves. I don't want to play as a character in a game who is literally the most badass, powerful, important mother fucker to ever walk the earth. I want my characters to have flaws/be killable, but rise to the challenges regardless even though they might lose some on occasion. In my opinion there is no logical way Spike should be able to become lord of the dragons. The sheer fact he could win through wit or charisma just means the writers didn't do a good job of creating rich and intriguing dragons.
>>
>>27011169
Problem is that it's probably something about friendship that makes him the best among them. He is inherently more powerful than them because of it.
>>
>>27011205
Hmm if they played it right I could get behind something like that I suppose. Still kinda feels like a cop-out of "Dragons can't make friends except for this one so he's special". Eh maybe I'm digging into it too much. Hope the episode is good for all the Spike fags out there, they deserve a good Spike centered ep this season.
>>
>>27011252
Griffons couldn't make friends until ponies showed them how again. It would make sense.
>>
I guess Spike isn't popular with fans.
>>
>>27011114
Okay, thanks for telling me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-10-24-35.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-10-24-35.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27011252
This why I prefer the G1 version of Dragon quest

>"I guess I’ll never know how to be a grown-up dragon now… but if being a dragon means being a bully…"

>"Nahhh! Look how many different kinds of ponies there are: earth ponies, pegasi, flutter ponies… so there are probably all different kinds of dragons too!"
>>
>>27011907
It was a Williams episode. Everyone in them are dicks.
>>
>>27011252
I'd like it if he won via his friendship to several different species. Not just ponies, but his friend phoenix and...wait that's it. I forgot how speciesist the show was for a second. And with Spike getting relatively small roles he's only really interacted with ponies.

Ponies will be the source of all good for the dragons. Oi.
>>
>>27011252
Well, Spike is special. He was raised by ponies, who get power from friendship. That's a very different situation from the greed-driven nature of MLP dragons in general.

So if he rises to power, it's because of a unique upbringing. Dragons can make friends, but most weren't raised the same way; I'm sure that'll be the underlying moral if it happens.
>>
>>27011358
Spike episodes aren't popular with fans. The character used to be a straight man to Twilight's neuroses, but he became a little bland and useless once she got her wings.

It's not that people don't like him, they just hate how he plays out most of the time.
>>
>>27013850
There's the same problem with Applejack, which is why despite the idea of her character being well-liked, her episodes tend to be rather boring/poorly received.

>>27012280
>>27013831
Dragons have never ever had friendship before, though. It's a new thing to them. Does it matter who introduces them to it?
>>
>>27013882
>Dragons have never ever had friendship before, though. It's a new thing to them. Does it matter who introduces them to it?
Do you think they're going to listen to, in Garble's words, a "namby-pamby pony princess"? They'll listen to Spike because he's another dragon.
>>
>>27013941
Of course they will, especially once he is Dragon Lord. Of course once this Dragon Lord tells them to stop being dicks to ponies and each other because that isn't friendship, shit is going to have to change drastically for them.

Griffons might have always been grumpy but surely they had some sort of ability to be friendly when they had that idol. Dragons have never been the way Spike has.
>>
If I were writing the episode I'd have it so every X years a competition is held to decided who gets to be the new dragon lord. Twilight is dispatched as Equestria's representative and meets some other bored ambassadors who tell her that there hasn't been a dragon king for centuries and the whole thing is a big waste of time.

Meanwhile Spike gets pressured into signing up by the douche bag dragons from dragon quest and meets another hatchling who signed up and despite him/her being standoffish at first Spike wins them over with his stoner humour.

So a stereotypical macho competition strikes up and Spike gets put through the ringer but manages to crawl over the finish line by working with his new hatchling friend, it turns out this wasn't actually part of the test and just some stuff the other dragons made up as they think the actual competition is kind of dumb.

The real test is a giant counter weight mechanism of some kind designed by the previous dragon lord, the other dragons fight and sabotage each other in a big pointless squabble to retrieve a big gold crown, whenever they get close the machine tilts away so they can’t reach it. In the end they all get fed up and quit, the ambassadors declare it another big fat waste of time and start leaving.

The stage clear Spike figures out the trick and using his new friends weight to balance his own is able to reach the crown, this summons the floating head of the previous dragon lord who explains that the most important quality for a king is the ability to get people to work together towards a common goal. The other dragons call bullshit and spike gives them a reason you suck speech about how they used to have a huge empire but because they spent so long squabbling over gold and territory its reduced to a couple of mountains tops. They concede the point and offer him the crown, Spike refuses but promises to teach them about the Pony skill of co-operation.
>>
>>27014077
Actually pretty damn good. It would make sense if they went for the King Arthur expy.

Do you think this episode will have a song?
>>
>>27014102
I'd rather not bring King Arthur into this as he was a puppet created by Merlin political maneuvering, he got the king of one half of the country to rape the wife of the other half of the country and had him brainwashed with his ideals then invented a legend to give legitimacy to his claim.

I'd rather Spike win lordship based on his own merits and unique qualities rather that it all being a scheme of Celestia's to get the Dragons under control.

I would be hesitant to give Spike a solo based on his performance in the I wasn't prepared for this song.
>>
>>27014376
I'm just talking about him pulling the proverbial sword from the stone. You know, doing the impossible because the way that he did it no one ever thought to do? It's kind of like what you described, really? Or honestly maybe literally a sword in a stone.

Regardless of what Celestia wants it's going to mean warmer relations between dragons and ponies inherently, especially if that's a major thing Spike talks about. But I doubt that she would directly plan it.

The non-canon Christmas album was pretty good.
>>
>>27005269
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.