[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is pinkie pie's favorite sister maud? she says that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (457 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457 KB, 1280x720
why is pinkie pie's favorite sister maud?

she says that she takes her other sisters on separate trips for gifts but she never talks about them with her friends.

she only talks about maud.
>>
>>27002018
Contrasting personalities. Also she's the eldest. Where Lime's too protective and home-stuck for her boulder and Marble's literally shyer Flutterbutter, Maud seems to be more expendable in accommodating her sister's crazy personality.
>>
>>27002029
Limestone is actually the oldest
Maud is next though
>>
>>27002029
>Also she's the eldest.
I actually seem to recall some show staff member saying Limestone's the eldest.
>>
>>27002050
>>27002055
My bad.
>>
>>27002029
>Contrasting personalities.
this. Pinkie talks all the time and Maud dont interrupt her.
Its kind of strange though, since being Marbles twin, she should be closer to her.
>>
>>27002018
Because the staff need an excuse to keep pushing Maud.
>>
>>27002018
because she is the one that actually met the mane6, while Lime just stays home taking care of her farm and hating everything else, and Marble is too shy to do anything outside her comfort zone.
Maud, despite her emotionless personality, doesn't mind going out in the world and meeting new ponies.

Thus, since we see the world from the point of view of the mane6, we only have Maud episodes
>>
>>27002018
Maud probably saved her ass several times as a filly like she did in her episode.
>>
>>27002018

Cause as family, Pinke's sisters can honestly tell her to stfu.

Maud doesn't talk to her.
>>
File: pies.gif (2 MB, 1400x720) Image search: [Google]
pies.gif
2 MB, 1400x720
Because they both are high functioning autists

They are also both adorable and top ten tier poners
>>
>>27002489
Still wanted to be dominated by Limestone, though.
>>
File: 1429878434452.png (120 KB, 803x677) Image search: [Google]
1429878434452.png
120 KB, 803x677
>>27002508
But who wouldn't?
>>
>>27002018
Maud is the only one that would visit her in ponyville
>>
>>27002018
Because she's pinkie's rock
>>
>>27003028

i'm sure marble would visit the apple farm if pinkie asked.
>>
>the writers only show a portion of a character's properties or activities
>this means this is all they have

jesus fucking christ, I circlejerk about MLP with kids I babysit on a regular basis and they don't come up with shit this retarded
>>
Limey is a cunt
and Marble is boring
>>
>>27002508
We all do, anon.
>>
>>27002508
yes please
>>
>>27004434
Limey is only a cunt to strangers, though. She would get along with Pinkie.
>>
>>27003554

we've known about pinkie's sisters for years and she's never mentioned them.

she also called maud her best sister friend in her debut episode.
>>
>>27002089
This is the only correct answer in the thread.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.