[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The latest crowdfund proves that the fandom's walle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: banner_2907.jpg (48 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
banner_2907.jpg
48 KB, 600x240
>The latest crowdfund proves that the fandom's wallet could sustain a few episodes or a very good comic book series to replace Idw.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/them-s-fightin-herds#/

>Near the end of September we get the leaked bible of season 1's animation library and sketches with ideas.
>everything is shaping up to look like we can crowdfund a new series, but nothing happens.

>/mlp/ is the only place who says no we can't do a new horse show, we're inept, dumb, antisocial, talentless.
>the rest of the fanbase says yes we can, what a great idea, even a 7 year old girl can beat Dhx and IDW at story ideas and execution, where do we start, can we do it next thing in the morning?
Let me guess... /mlp/ is made out of poorfags, losers and genuine autists, am I right?
>>
>>26999777
Come back again when the new fanmade episodes are done.

Until then, all the evidence is with /mlp/'s claim and so logic dictates that we must hold it to be true.

I will now call you a faggot (faggot) and then leave the rest of the thread to the Gets.
>>
>>26999777
...what?

I literally cannot understand what you're saying. Collect your thoughts a bit before you try to take them down.
>>
>>26999999
Cirno is too strong
>>
>>26999777

>make a good and interesting thread
>leave for a some hours
>"great I can talk about the pathetic status of /mlp/"
>just a lot of faggot with the repeating numbers meme
>I can't delete my thread

I fucking hate this place
>>
>>27000267
See
>>27000023
>>
>>27000267
Any OP who thinks their thread is "good and interesting" is a faggot. i.e. like all the rest Stop being a fucking narcissist.
>>
And...updated!
>>
File: cuztea.png (170 KB, 662x662) Image search: [Google]
cuztea.png
170 KB, 662x662
>>27000359
>literally autism
fascinating.
>>
>>27000432

I know the meme is to call everything autism, but what specific mental disorder would >>27000359 actually qualify for?
>>
File: Saved.png (156 KB, 1145x403) Image search: [Google]
Saved.png
156 KB, 1145x403
Saved for prosperity.
>>
File: DrearyPleasantArcticfox.webm (464 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
DrearyPleasantArcticfox.webm
464 KB, 640x430
>>26999777
difference is that Mane 6 has conviction to follow through with their work, unlike /mlp/.
>>
>>27000868
/mlp/ is full of /b/tards anyway, who would ever want them on their team.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ONusi1AgPg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pG1VWD3iF4

I'm glad they made a sci-fi racing tv cartoon before everything went to shit.
>>
File: into the trash we go.png (227 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
into the trash we go.png
227 KB, 314x438
>>27000311
Stop being a fucking idiot who thinks everyone else should be treated like dirt because you /b/orn retarded. I will never understand how you could possibly treat people far more intelligent than you with scorn and deride when these are the same people who put your meal on the table you dumb ungrateful african.
>>
>>26999777
The rest of the fandom might be able to do it. /mlp/ is too impatient and nitpicky to produce something on that scale. Unless we had a very small number of talented, prolific artists and writers working on it, the project would disorganize and never get completed. And even if it was brought to completion, at least half the board would say it was shit, as they do to anything produced by fans.

I'm not saying it's impossible, not at all. I just think this is the worst possible place to try and organize such an idea.
>>
>>26999777
You fucking idiots do realize it would just get a C&D and you would have wasted your fucking money, right?
>>
>>26999777
You seem to realize there is only 3-4 animators in this fandom who could decently do shit well, whereas having a random 30 on fan-made episodes would look worse than DRB.
MLP animation isn't hard, but damn it is hard to get right.
>>
>get post deleted

Faggots
>>
>>27000660
Kill yourself.
>>
>>26999777
Ok faggot, set it up and prove us wrong instead of bitching about it in your weekly thread.>>26999777
>>
Thanks mods.
>>
>>27001697
>>27001938
Do you rats enjoy playing cheese bait? Cause you're bad at this game, you've already run straight into the trap full of cheese and you're yelling out loud "You're wrong, you're wrong, I already ate the cheese that means I won! Who cares if the cat eats me whole" I love your generation's autistic mental gymnastics.

>Hey /mlp/ stop being a cowardly nihilistic lazy piece of shit.
/mlp/
>I'm not being a nihilist, I'm just saying the world is ugly, this fandom is shit, don't do it, don't try, you'll get shut down by Hasbro anyway. Who would ever lend you money, not me, that means nobody will. Actually we should all quit this disgusting fandom and just silently fap to our greentext lewd. Then maybe it'll all be better
>Ok go ahead, stop posting on /mlp/ and go back to improving your real life.
> I'll just go back to shitposting.
>>
>no mention of do or deer
>>
Are you ready for a new chapter in your fandom?
>>
>>27002300
See
>>27002025
>>
>>26999777

Yeah, Im a poorfag
>>
File: im mr burns, blah blah blah.png (1 MB, 1126x820) Image search: [Google]
im mr burns, blah blah blah.png
1 MB, 1126x820
>>26999777
Yes, I am all 3 of those things.
>>
>>27002300
>you're wrong, you're wrong
doing animation with said rigs that were mentioned is a very amazing experience, yet organizing DMCA takedowns during the leak was a fucking nightmare
crowdfunding an animation project using illegally distributed flash rigs and assets is an easy way to just ruin flash animation for everybody in this fandom.
>>
Need new concept designers to create some new lovable ponies following a similar archetype to the mane6, need some decent to good writers and finally find out the animation budget for Wander Over Yander, those guys probably get paid a lot for their hand drawn animation.
>>
>>27001035
>Far more intelligent than you
Kek, get a load of this faggot. You're a literal autist, OP. Just fuck off, nobody cares about you or your narcissistic ass.
>>
File: wanderoveryonder.jpg (46 KB, 580x336) Image search: [Google]
wanderoveryonder.jpg
46 KB, 580x336
You know it is possible, right? Just not on /mlp/.
>>
>>27002424
The what now?
>>
File: 1379258791766.jpg (90 KB, 900x502) Image search: [Google]
1379258791766.jpg
90 KB, 900x502
>>27003257
>being this new
>>
>>27002424
Even the goddamn deers are spiritual magical elf ponies story would have been better than the final result of those tumblrtards.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.