[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
possible mlp reference in hearthstone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_7.png (239 KB, 289x411) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
239 KB, 289x411
do you think this card is a reference to MLP?
the original WOW weapon came out in 17/11/2010 so possibly not?
your thoughts?
>>
>>26992456
I very much doubt it twilight is not exactly an uncommon word
>>
>>26992456
U fukin wot m8?

Also who cares either way?
>>
>>26992456
the Hammer of Twilight is a Fucking Faction in wow you stupid fuck
>>
>>26992505
And was made before MLP
>>
>>26992456
I'm pretty sure the only weapons ponys use are Spears, bows, slings and party cannons. No warrhammers
>>
Get rekt.
>>
File: Twilightbook.jpg (24 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
Twilightbook.jpg
24 KB, 331x500
Is this a reference? I think it is, because there's an apple and horses like apples.
>>
>>26992542
Starcraft II did reference the Twilight movie though.
>>
>>26992456
>>26992505
/thread
>>
>>26992456
Twilight is a real word

Its the time between Sun and Moon when neither are visible

So no I don't know shit about Warcraft lore but I doubt it's a reference
>>
>>26992456
>he never played during Cata
lucky you
>>
>>26992456
That's a actual weapon In WoW, I've seen the fucking thing drop and used when I still played.
>>
>>26992542
>"Your skin is... pale white, and ice coldr.. and sometimes you speak like - like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything; you don't go into the sunlight. "
>"I know what you are."
>"Say it... out loud. Say it."
>"Yer a fucking town's boy hipaster you skinny litte wrat. Ah swear to mah apple trees , Am gonna take you back to mah farm and show what a real work is. And then ya get a little tan and some muscle and yer finally gonna look like ah real man!"
>>
>>26992456
I was going to look up the word twilight to find a bunch of things to mock you with but on seeing the results I'm going to rant about those shitty vampire movies
>>
>>26992456
How could you possibly think it's an mlp refrence when you know the item it's based on predates the show
>>
>>26992685
kek
>>
>>26992456
i doubt it, the twilight hammer is an actual cult that is bent on destroying the world so, its just a coincidence, also is this a shaman weapon, if so i'm hype
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.