[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pocket Watch CYOA - We'll think of a name later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 2
File: lip-interior-1.jpg (74 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
lip-interior-1.jpg
74 KB, 500x334
>Your name is Pocket Watch, and you're a watchmaker.
>Well, ex-thief turned watchmaker. Street orphans don't really get much of a choice in this city.
>After some reminiscing about your past, you worked on some orders, spoke with your mailpony, read the news and helped a middle-aged mare pick out a gift for her soon-to-be-guard nephew.

>A few hours later, and its half past noon.
>You've worked up a bit of an appetite trying not to fall asleep, and its about time for lunch anyway. Might as well get some food.
>Being cooped inside all morning, you feel it'll be good to go out to eat, stretch those legs a little.
>There's the tavern you usually visit, the Green Mug.Slightly unflattering name aside, their food's pretty good. And you're a regular, so you can count on company too.
>Good thing about being the your own boss is though, is having all the break time you want. You know the city as well as anyone who's lived here. But with the rat race there's always some new shop turning up. Food isn't going to be too hard to find. Whether its good though...

Lunch time. Where do you want to go?
By the way, what's everyone's time zones?
>>
>>26991630
I guess we'll head to the mug...

Mine's UTC+08:00
>>
>>26991630
Drop by Green Mug to chat, maybe get a meal if something in particular catches our eye. If not, we can try a new spot.

EC burger up at lich hours, reporting.
>>
>>26991658
Looks like we've got the same time

This one is going to take a little longer, I've got to step away for a while
>>
>>26991630
Let's go to the Mug again, see if there's any familiar faces today.

British Summer Time (GMT+1), So 11:06am at time of posting
>>
>You decide to go to your usual haunt. You figure you could always go somewhere else if you don't want to eat there, and stopping to chat for a few minutes won't hurt.
>Its not too far away from home, and even easier to get to. Because wings.
>Putting out the 'gone to lunch' sign and locking the door, you step outside and flex your wings.
>Its midday, but the sun isn't too bright as clouds drift across the sky. With a flap of your wings, you take off.
>The view of the streets below reminds you of when you used to explore the rooftops with Cog when you were just colts, and when you would roam across them at night.
>The Night Guards always were quieter with their bat wings than you were with yours, and a flying pegasus isn't hard to spot at a distance.

>You soon arrive at your destination, a relatively large 2 story building with a wooden sign of a stein with green froth hanging above the door.
>Stepping inside you are greeted with the scene of ponies seated at tables, a cacophany of clinking plates and idle conversation.
>Walking up to the bar you take a seat on the stool, right by the owner, steel plate.
>"Watch! Good to see you. How's the shop doing?" The light Trottingham accent greets you
"Hello Steel, everything's well. Just thought I'd stop by and see how you're doing."
>"Oh you know how it is, bit of this and a bit of that. Banana's on food today with the missus, so Lemon's doing tables. Anyway, what can I get ya?"

Pony names are hard
>>
>>26991845
The usual...
ask for interesting news/rumors?

will we visit our twin bro someday in the future?
>>
>You order your usual, and Steel sets a bottle of pear cider in front of you while he calls in the order. You ask him if he's heard anything interesting.
>"Its pretty quiet here, but I heard night patrols are going to be going 'round more often these few weeks. Must be for them visiting gryphons. Other than that, the new museum wing is going to be interesting I hear. Mum's been bugging me on and on-"
>He drones on while you take a sip of your drink. Steel's always been a talker.
>"-oh, and Geoff came by earlier. Still here though, he's in a booth I think. Anyway-"
>Geoff? He doesn't come here often. The gryphon was an old...eh, friend of yours, you could say. While you and Cog did the dirty work, he handled the loot. Sometimes he'd even send you out on contracts.
>You've stayed good enough friends with your old fence regardless, though he always was trying to persuade you to 'get back in business', as it were.

>A steaming plate of roasted cauliflower and mushrooms on rice is soon set before you and you wave Steel off as he goes to tend to his other patrons.
>You're a quick eater, and the food is quickly finished. Finishing the last of your cider you consider your options:
>Geoff is a face you don't get to meet often. Chances to catch up are few and far between. Still, you never did accept any of his offers. You quit thievery for a reason, after all.
>Which gets you thinking, you haven't seen your twin in a while either. You know his address, and its reachable from here. Normally his schedule isn't set but if you recall he's between jobs at the moment anyhow.
>Of course, there's always the option to wait here and see what happens. Or even go back to the shop.

My brain just isn't being creative right now, so this will be the last post tonight.
Feel free to discuss as much as you want.Don't spare any details. Keeps the thread alive and gives me more to work with. The players are just as much a part of the MC as the QM is.
>>
>>26992150
Let's stay in the tavern for a while longer... maybe say hi to Geoff before heading back to the shop...

but it seems like i'm the only active-ish player here...
>>
>>26992207
Yeah, maybe I should just stick to weekends
>>
>>26992574
It's probably because a lot of cyoa players have opposite time zones compared to us...
>>
hopefully the thread doesn't die overnight bump
>>
>>26992742
>>
>>26993229
>>
>>26995825
>>
How could we get to the thieving part, without doing a 180 on the whole "I kind of regret stealing" thing?
>>
>>26997078
Maybe we'll have to steal magical artifacts from some of the griffons who are actually here to smuggle them? there'll be espionage and stuff?
>>
>>26996712
>>
>>26997214
That's actually a pretty good idea.
My original idea was to have Watch do some work for the guard as a 'white hat' of thievery. Steal back what's been stolen. Which would you guys prefer? I could do both, of course.
Also, do you guys prefer to play dialogue one line at a time, or to have it in larger chunks?
>>
>>26999267
i'm cool with both types of dialogue... i guess having it in larger chunks will be faster... but... whatever you want is fine with me...

as for the story... why not both?
>>
page 9 bump
>>
>No harm in catching up with an old friend, you suppose. Looking around the room, your eyes settle upon a nearly empty booth in the far corner.
>There's a lone gryph sitting in it,with a flat cap on the table . That must be him.

>You go over to take a seat, and sink a little into the old cushions.
>Geoff looks up from his meal, the sides of his beak curve upwards into a smile.
>"Hey! Watch! Did ya come to take me up on one of my offers?"

Response?
Here's tonight's post. I'll try to do one or two on weekdays to keep content coming.
>>
>>27001381
Sorry, but no... i wanted to see how you're doing... maybe catch up a bit?
>>
Free hotpocket bump
>>
Eagerly anticipating bump
>>
>>27002545
>>
>>27001838
>>
Good morning bump
>>
hopefully there're more players around now... i apologize in advance for any dumb commands/suggestions i give this day due to me not sleeping at all...
assignments will be the death of me...
>>
>>27005165
Maybe. Some of those unique IPs are probably just from my phone, though.
Anyway, see you all in about 10 hours.
>>
>>27001381
You know I've turned a new leaf, Geoff. I'm happy with my shop. Still, how's life been treating you?
>>
lonely thread bump
>>
>>27007220
>I saw this thread on the 4chan homepage

Do you spend a lot of time accessing boards through the homepage, newfriend?
>>
>>27008154
>>
"You know I'm happy with my shop, Geoff. I just wanted to see how you've been doing. Catch up a bit."
>"You always say 'no' but I'll just keep asking till you say 'yes'." He replies with a smirk. "Its been the usual for me,you know I'm happy with my business. Though there is this one thing..."
>>
>>27010294
Name
>>
>>27010294
Oh? Do go on...
>>
>>27010294
poor prompt
>>
>>27010501
Whoops, didn't paste the whole thing

>But you know that means what's coming next wasn't what you'd call 'usual'. You nod for him to continue.
>"Now this one time, someone brings in a mask. Its a really fine mask, the kind you'd wear to the Gala, with jewels and everything. But see, the jewels were glass. Not that I could blame the poor kid for not knowing better."
>"Anyway, I bring the thing with me to my weekly chess game with our mutual friend, 'Madame' Pearl"
>Nothing new so far, Pearl is the Madam of the Blooming Rose, a middle-class gentleman's club. Incidentally, the same place where you were complimented the most about your feather control.
>"So I show her the mask, and she says:'I ordered one just like this!'.Turns out, the jeweller was planning to scam her with the fake mask, and wanted to sell off the real one somewhere else!"
>"Natrually, this pissed her off. So she tells me:'You make sure that jeweller doesn't make a single bit off my mask!' She can get really scary when she wants to, you know."
>You do know. And you know never to make her so. Ever.
>"Anyway, long story short, that jeweller isn't going to be getting any orders for a while yet. Yourself?"
>>
>>27010565
Hmm... nothing significant has happened... I suppose everything is fine...
>>
>>27010565
Had a nice bit of business this week. Not much new to report.
>>
Before bed bump
>>
here, a bump
>>
Bum
>>
>>27013722
>>
>>27014838
Page 10 again?
>>
Have we got a handle on Pocket Watch's personality so far?
This early on...he just seems a little dull when speaking.
Maybe that's just the lack of players again...
>>
>>27015327
nothing's really happened so far. i can't blame people for not playing. and yes, the mc does need some flavor.
>>
>>27016779
What do you suggest I could do, then?
I feel like I'm relying too much on player response to drive things forward
>>
>>27017062
speed things up. get your players thinking already. besides running our shop tidily, which doesn't seem very challenging, i'm not seeing any clear or engaging goals to pursue, or any obstacles to the otherwise "simple" goals.

right now we're just milling about and it's boring. someone mentioned the mc being bland as well, and i agree. his lines of dialogue feel emotionless, and from what i've seen you give npcs body language/"describe" their response yet never do so for the mc. body language is a part of character. you can't expect your players to fill in those blanks, especially when they don't have much of a character to work with.

overall, i think you can do better, and i'm interested in where you are taking this quest. i have faith in you.
>>
>>27017305
Yeah, I agree. Things are going slower than I wanted and the main draw was supposed to be the sneaking stuff. I'd wanted to take a day to introduce the characters and prepare for the mission, but that's appearing to be too slow. I'd happily speed it up, but details like 'how do I get this to make sense in-universe" prove hard.

So, other than describing the MCs actions and expressions, what else could I work on?
>>
>>27018358
can't think of anything right now since the quest has barely started. i think you could spice up prompts by posing a couple avenues we could take in response. that'd help sessions/discussion along even more.
>>
You shrug your shoulders. "Had a nice bit of business today...I helped a unicorn lady pick out a watch for her nephew who's going to be a guard. Other than that, nothing's new."
>Geoff raises his eyebrows. "A lady unicorn you say? Well, if she's as well off as you usual clientele, maybe I should get one of my boys to pay her a visit." He says with a grin.
You know he's joking, but still...
>>
>>27018436
Guess I could stand to put more options in prompts, though I kind of want to keep things like conversations open ended if I can help it.

Sometimes, I think I do much better as a player than a QM
>>
>>27018950
Knock it off, G. Her boy's in the service, have some respect. Got any plans later?
>>
>>27018950
She's pretty old though...
>>
>>27018962
That's fine. I had advice on how to improve the dialog, but I can't really formulate a fair explanation. Most I can say is: Let the MC react in conversation. They shouldn't always just be saying what the players are saying.

I know the feeling... but trust me, you can do it.
>>
You raise an eyebrow. "She's pretty old though...you sure you want to do that G? Besides, her nephew's going to be in the service. Have some respect."
>Geoff brings a talon to his beak, chuckling at your little jab. "Of course, of course. I'd never *dare* disrespect a lady."
Your head shakes, a smile on your lips. It was nice, talking to an old friend like this. "Anyway, got any plans later? Its been a slow day so far, I just might close up early and pay you a visit."
>"Sure. We could go out for drinks or something, maybe even bring your brother along. It'll be just like old times. Come by my office when you're ready."

Looks like he's just about done here. What else is there to do?
>>
>>27019116
Much better.

Check time. How long have we been out for lunch? I'd hate to spend longer than an hour out if we have daylight to burn for business.

If we have time, what other places are near, and worth checking out?
>>
How long have you spent out, you wonder? Pulling your watch out of your pocket, you discover the time to be...half past tweleve.
Certainly time left to spend outside, but you'll have to watch yourself, or risk losing out on the ponies that tend to come in after lunch.
>"Running late, Watch?" Geoff asks, having now finished his food. "You don't have to stay on my account, we'll have plenty of time to talk tonight."
Looking back down at your watch, you consider your options:
You could stay a while longer, its not too long to get back to the store, plus you could keep talking to Geoff or chat up someone else. Steel Plate's probably in the kitchen right now, but you can see Lemon Zest and Banana Split eating together at one of the tables.
If you want to have a more lesiurely stroll back, you could leave now. Maybe even do some window shopping. Besides, you'd be seeing Geoff again anyhow.

Thanks. My sense of humour is more reactive than anything. I'm trying to lighten the mood, though the funnier things I've thought off don't really seem appropriate for this point.
>>
>>27019249
Greet Zest and Split before departing. Window shopping sounds nice.
>>
>>27019249
Say bye to Geoff and head back to the store. Maybe check out some shops on the way back.
>>
A word or two with the siblings won't hurt. You walk over to their table.
>Lemon Zest is the younger of the two, a pale yellow stallion with a boyish white mane. His Cutie Mark is a curl of lemon...zest. Really. Despite his name, his talent is actually making drinks.
>Banana Split, a young mare with a white-and-brown splotched coat. Her cream coloured mane is tied back in a bun, brown streaks clearly visible. Both of them still have their work aprons on, so they must be on their lunch break too.
>As you approach,its clear Banana is embarassed with the way she holds her head under her hooves. Lemon appears to be...teasing her about something? You pick up something along the lines of:"-can't believe you read that stuff!"
You interrupt their conversation as you step up to their table. "Afternoon Lemon, Banana. How are you two?"
>Banana's head snaps to look at you, relief clear on her face. "Watch! Glad to see you! Didja come in for lunch? Could I get you something to eat? I made a nice bean soup today!"
>"Hey don't change the subject!" The stallion turns to you for a moment before going back to his sister. "Hi there Watch - we're not done yet!"

Seems they were busy with something. You could ask what it was about, though it seems Banana would very much rather you didn't. Its not like you have time for embarrassing secrets do you? You've got a business to run.
>>
>>27019613
Oh I've already ate lunch. I was just heading back to the shop and thought I'll say hi before leaving.
>>
>>27019613
I'll leave you both to it. I have to get back to business, perhaps we can catch up later. Ciao.
>>
You hold up a forearm and shake your head."Oh no thanks, I've already eaten. Just thought I'd say hi before leaving."
>Banana opens her mouth to speak, but her brother cuts her off. "Before you go, did ya hear about the kind of stuff Banana reads? Its-mmf!"
>A cream coated hoof covers his mouth. "-nothing important! Sorry to see you have to leave so soon, but we can't be keeping ponies from their jobs, can we?" Banana's smile is so wide, so hopeful. Its starting to unnerve you a little.
>Lemon's eyes roll as he removes the limb form his mouth. "Oh come on sis, its not like its anything serious. He's most likely cool with it. In fact, he might be proud!"

Perhaps it would be good to inqure further? It hardly seems to be a dire matter, Banana was always a little bit high-strung. As Lemon once told you, "Embarrassment only matters because you care about what people you've never met before think about things they won't see again!"
Actually, you think that was from your brother.
>>
>>27019757
Sorry, didn't I update in time to see your reply.
>>
>>27019820
I might be proud? Now I'm curious...
>>
Fruity bump
>>
Just woke up Bump
>>
>>27019820
Nah. Let's get a move on. We'll see them later.
>>
"You said I might be proud?" You admit, what Lemon said has gotten you curious.
>His eyes widen in delight. "Well then! Someone here just so happens to read a certain publicataion with a certain somepony in the center fol-hrk!" He's cut off again.
Your eyes widen as the realization hits you. "Oh. Well, in any case, I've got to get back to the store. See you!" You shout back as you walk out the door. Well handled.

As you trot away you can't help but think some about what the young stallion said. If you caught it right, he was referring to that one gig you and Cog did for a magazine,as...underwear models.
Old as that particular issue was, its clearly still in circulation. And Banana's got her hooves on one. No wonder she was embarrassed. Imagine walking in on your friends having sex and...its not the same, but you get the idea.(Undergoing puberty with nothing but a twin brother not withstanding)

Still, how did it feel, knowing somepony you know saw you in such a way? The only other soul that you know of is your brother, because he was there too.
Embarrassment is certainly not off the table, but neither is some pride. You did think you pulled them off rather well, after all.

As for some idea of underwear I was thinking about: https://derpiboo.ru/1108641
>>
>>27025025
That issue must have been pretty good, to still be in circulation and all... one would feel weirdly, embarrassingly happy about that... do we have one? just curious.
>>
>>27025025

We should meet up with Banana later and fuck her senseless to make up for embarrassing her indirectly.
>>
>>27025988
B-but... she's female...
>>
Lunch now, so next post will take some time.
>>27025988
>>27026019
I cannot promise fucking(since I've never wrote any before), but I can promise teasing.
It won't be the complete experience without Copper Cog there anyway...
>>
>>27026119
>since I've never wrote any before
Gotta start somewhere ~

If there's no lewd that's fine by me.
>>
Canterlot Cloths, issue #34. It must have been quite popular to still be going around, though maybe it was pre-owned? Either way,a light blush forms on your cheeks as you feel strangely, exitedly embarrassed. Like that feeling you get when someone you know finds out a secret and they look like they're okay with it.
You never really paid much thought to it, since no one else seemed to have known, but this changes things a little...
Perhaps you could make it up to Banana for indirectly embarrassing her like that? Not like you've any idea how, but maybe Copper has an idea?

>As you look up from your internal machinations, you appear to have made it somewhere you don't immediately recognize.
>You were sure you were at least nearly halfway back, though it seems you've made a wrong turn somewhere. What was supposed to be a dress store is...?
>Think of the demon, and it shall appear. It seems you must've jinxed yourself, because right in front of you is an underwear store. Displaying the same brand you used to model, too.
It should be no trouble to take off and find the right way back to the store. After all, you've still got a shop to run.
But you feel the same curiosity that started you stealing coming back, in a different form.
It was hardly so long ago, but you wonder if the pair at the bottom of your wardrobe looks as good on you as these new ones do on the mannequins? What's the harm in a little window shopping? A few minutes will hardly cost you...

I actually hinted it in one of the early posts. Something about purple tights...
>>
>>27026530
Suggestive stuff is all I'm confident for, right now.
No harm trying...but don't expect it to be any good. Just like this quest!
Pocket Watch was made on those /cyoag/ threads so long ago, to be a gay MC that wasn't defined by it. Still, I have been ambiguous about things so far...
>>
>>27026598
Let's check out some of the goods... just for a short while... there's no harm in wanting to feel pretty...

>>27026625
you can try... after all, practice makes perfect...
>>
...and a few minutes you have to spare. You take a quick look around, no ponies nearby. Just a short while, and then you'll be right back out.
>Stepping in through the door, you notice its quieter than most shops around. No squeaky hinges,opens smoothly, not even a bell on the handle. It really is a new store.
>The place is small, but otherwise looks like a regular clothing store. Except for all the skimpy lace hanging from the racks, that is. The floor's even carpeted too.
>Looking past the racks and shelves you can see some different kinds of products around the corner. Seems like this is more than just a mere lingerie shop.
>There's only one pony you can see, and that mare is at the counter busy reading a book. She hasn't noticed you, and her half lidded eyes say she won't notice falling asleep either.

You've got a few minutes to look around, what do you spend it doing?
>>
>>27026767
We definitely need to find the underwear we used to model in. Maybe we can also test out some of the normal clothes and the skimpy laces... there's probably not enough time for that though...
>>
>>27026811
Oh, there's time. Just gotta manage. We'll be in and out for now, maybe make some purchases tomorrow or later.
>>
You decide to browse the wares, and pick a rack at random.
>Past the more mundane undergarments meant for comfort, are the kind worn for other reasons. Socks, frills, a corset....wait, this is mare's stuff.
>Moving over you find less constrictive clothing. Ah, yes. Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, trunks, a bikini, and that's not even past the first two racks yet.
>You see more outlandish designs stretching toward the back of the store. Glittering, sparkling pieces that would be more at home swinging around a pole than on a stallion's hips.
>There's even a leotard that looks like the front piece of a tuxedo and an attention grabbing y-shaped pouch just enough to leave little to the imagination. For how its shown, it doesn't really look like it takes up a lot of space.
>In fact, there are some with even less coverage. You could probably take any piece from the back, roll it up and stuff it into your pocket. At that point, wearing a piece like that might as well be as useful as wearing lines.
>You find a couple changing rooms tucked into a corner, with a small bench and full-body mirror for all your self-admiration needs. Fully enclosed too, for whatever reason.

You could probably pick a piece to try, but it'll take more than a few minutes to find one that will really look good on you.
>>
>>27026922
Yeah, no shoplifting. We can come back tomorrow. I think I have my eye on something...

Let's head back to our store.
>>
>>27026922
Maybe we can just pick one at random to try them out... then we'll go back to our shop... but we definitely have to come back tomorrow to try out the rest of the clothing...
>>
Its tempting to take a piece for yourself. After all, no one knows you're here. You could take one and just walk right out. You've done it before, in fact. N-not with underwear though!
>For all the little time you've spent inside, a piece has already caught your eye. But you fight off your old habits once again and make your way out of the building.
>It seems the attending mare has already fallen asleep on her book. You hope she doesn't drool on it.
>When you step outside you feel a weight lift off your shoulders. Underwear shopping was more stressful than you thought! How ever do the mares handle it?

>Wasting no time, you lift off to get a good view of the area. This high up, its easy to find where you took your wrong turn, and you're quickly on the way back home.
>You spot a few ponies entering the area as you left, a couple of older mares heading down the street right to the same shop you just left.
>One of them looked familiar to you. Modest dress, unicorn, a purse...it was the lady from the morning! Good thing you left early, it would have been awkward to explain the situation out if you'd met again!
>You never thought the mare had that kind of side to her, either.
>The quick flight ends with you landing right before your front door.
>You remove the keys from your shirt pocket, unlock your door, and take off the sign. Back to business, as usual.

There weren't any customers waiting for you when you arrived, so there's no pressing matters to attend to just yet. But there will be ponies coming in eventually.

So I guess there's only 2 players on now?
>>
Also, want to make a name for the shop? I was thinking something named after that old unicorn, if we can think of a name for him.
>>
>>27027117
yup... seems like there's two of us here... a vast improvement to the past few days, really...

>>27027130
something like... elegant timepieces? i don't know, i'm terrible at names...
>>
Test post please ignore
>The noise of the shower drowned out any sound the young mare was making, herself only focused on two things: The issue of Canterlot Cloths before her, and the hoof rubbing against the most intimate parts of her hindquarters.
>She was lying on her belly, hind legs propping up her abdomen. Right hoof reaching behind her, while her left, flipped the page of the magazine.
>Her tongue glided across her lips, hoof tracing around the other pair, as she took in every close-up detail of the print before her.
>Two stallions were on the pages, both with steel grey coats and manes shiny as brass, full wingspans on display. Hindquarters too.
>Though they weren't completely alike. One had his mane combed back while the other wore his swept across his head.
>Their Cutie Marks were covered, but that wasn't what was important here.
>The centre of attention, the pièce de résistance of the image, was what was on them.
>On their flanks they each wore a piece of cloth. One had a pair of burnt orange trunks that began right at the hip and ended not too far below it.
>He looked like he just came in landing, torso tilted forward, while wearing a grin half obscured by the angle of the camera.
>The other had worn a dark violet pair, and looked like he was caught mid trot, though his expression said anything but.
>They were facing each other, showing off their necks to look at the camera, wings spread out like a peacock's tail. As for the underwear themselves...
>A slight shudder shook the mare, muscles she never knew she had clenched in anticipation. The bulge of their stallion anatomy wasn't the most obvious, but it was there.
>Thoughts burned through her head like the burning in her core. The things she imagined them doing!
>Muscles tensing underneath skin, the smooth glide of one coat over another, tongues in places no sane pony would put them, it was too much. She-
>>
>>27027285
>"BANANA! YOU DONE IN THERE?! BREAKFAST STARTS IN TEN MINUTES!"
"I'M IN THE BLEEDIN' SHOWER! HOW LONG DO YA WANT ME TO TAKE?!"
>"LESS THAN TEN MINUTES, OR ELSE MUM'S GUNNA BREAK OUT THE SPOON!"
>Sighing, the dissatisfied mare closed the mag and rinsed herself off under the water before turning the faucet. Looks like the banana peel would have to wait.
"Oh what I'd give to see those two go at each other." She muttered as she tied her mane up into her usual bun, and left the room.

How's that for practice lewd?
>>
>>27027290
w-wow... did she just imagined us doing... things... with our twin brother? l-lewd...

anyway... not bad... certainly better then what I could do...
>>
>>27027117
Possibly. Advertise the next time you run.

Spruce the place up while we have time, then find something to read.

>>27027130
Timeless (Temporal) Trinkets.
>>
>>27027290
I chuckled. Not bad~
>>
>>27027509
Think I should do that now? I'll be taking a break for dinner, they could use the time to catch up.
>>
>>27027563
No harm in it. Heck, you could even ask for more advice.
>>
Anyone still around? I can probably manage a post or two before bed
>>
File: 1450920801919.png (158 KB, 376x327) Image search: [Google]
1450920801919.png
158 KB, 376x327
>>27028231
Lurkin' while you're workin'.
>>
No ponies outside, so that means no ponies will be coming in just yet. You go to the back room, and see if there's any tidying up to do.
>Through the corridoor and past the stairs up, is the workshop. Where your workbench is, and where you keep all your spare parts.
>Across the room from the doorway you came in is the back door leading out. Most of your supplies come in through there, though you usually leave it locked.
>Opening the door and checking outside, you find a box of spare parts you'd ordered. They must have came in earlier this morning.
>You lift the small box onto your back and bring it inside and set it on top of a stack with similar boxes. It nearly tips over, but you manage to stop them from falling.
>The place hasn't been tended to much today, so you take the broom from the corner and sweep it up a little.

>Next to the workbench is a wooden bookshelf, filled up with technical manuals and logbooks and refrence tomes. All you need to run your business.
>The more interesting reads are upstairs, where the bookshelf there has books you've collected and and been given.
>There are more varied books there, from a few cookbooks to one on criminal deduction to even a little bit of romantic fiction.
>What can you say? Its not like you had much of a social life back then to do much else.

If you want reading material, you'll have to step upstairs for the more 'interesting' stuff. Otherwise make do with the textbooks in the back or the newspaper you've left out front.
Though there's bound to be a pony walking in eventually.

Bedtime. How are things so far? I'm always looking to get better
>>
>>27028598
Let's quickly get something interesting from above to read...

There's always room for improvement... but i don't have any useful advice to give. I'm okay with everything thus far anyway.
>>
>>27028598
>set it on top of a stack with similar boxes
Why don't we unload these and get organized? Having boxes just sitting around idly isn't as tidy as it could be.

Quest is still pretty mundane. As a player, I feel like I'm anxiously waiting for you to throw something at us already.
>>
I'll give you a bump from 10
>>
bed bump
>>
>>27028598
I can give some critique about why I dropped it.

This is nothing happens: the quest.
You have a character, but there's no plot or motive.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.