[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look at that hand-stitched, 10,000 thread count, velvet-lined,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
>Look at that hand-stitched, 10,000 thread count, velvet-lined, rock pouch!
>hand-stitched
>hand
WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ALLOWED TO WRITE
>>
>>26987492
It was stitched by minotaurs. Why do you think it was so expensive?
>>
>>26987492
I don't know why they don't simply have a filter that automatically changes words like "people" and "hands" to pony related terms.
>>
>>26987492
because they bought a babby dragon slave to do all of the sewing work for them, duh.
>>
>being THIS autistic
>about a cartoon show

oh wait....
>>
>>26987492
I didn't notice actually. Is this the first time the writers slipped up?
>>
>>26988991
Nope. They've said it like a million times in the show before.
>>
>>26987492
Huh, when I watched it I could've sworn she said hoof-stitched.
Guess I automatically filter that shit out.
>>
>>26987492
Writers should hire autistic fans to pick apart every part of the script and make sure it's all nice and ponified.
>>
>>26990109
Writers don't care lad. The ponies have become increasingly more humanized as the show goes on.
>>
>>26987513
Those are paws. Their torso is part ape, not human.
>>
You know what ?
I want to go to /b/ but I took a wrong bus
can you help the people of /mlp/
>>
>>26987492
They have a sweatshop full of humans that fell into Equestria.
>>
File: most unbecoming.png (155 KB, 1073x1032) Image search: [Google]
most unbecoming.png
155 KB, 1073x1032
>>26990134
Here's your (faggot), you.
Post it to a sub of your liking.
>>
>>26987492

The bigger crime is how at the end of Equestria Girls none of the ponies know what a hand is despite the fact they've met creatures with hands and even used the word themselves
>>
Maybe words like hand and feet have slipped into their language. After all humans do use horse idioms so why not the other way around?
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 300x169
>>26987492
>Look at that subtle, off-white coloring
>The tasteful thickness of it
>Oh my god, it even has a watermark
What did the writers mean by this?
>>
>>26989041
Aj even said it in the "what my cutie mark is telling me" song
>>
>>26990556
I noticed that to
>>
Maybe this is confirmation of apes in Equestria.

Pony = hooves
Dragon = claws
Griffon = talons
Yaks = hooves

I really don't see minotaurs stitching.
>>
>>26992242
what about the monkeys.
>>
>>26992242
>I really don't see minotaurs stitching
That's what makes it so special
>>
>>26989041
Dashie says anybody somewhere in the first couple episodes
>>
File: paw.jpg (190 KB, 592x876) Image search: [Google]
paw.jpg
190 KB, 592x876
>>26990128
No, picrelated is a paw.

Monkeys can also use individual digits by themselves for pointing, scratching, etc. and can carry things much as we do suitcases.

A paw on the other hand has claws, has no opposable digits, and all digits function together.
>>
>>26992242
That one creature that fights indiana jones pone, which I don't know the name of right now
>>
>>26987492
Using control-f and episode transcripts, I have determined that the season with the most incorrect words(hand, everybody, feet, etc.) is... season 1.
>>
>>26989041

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHpuRj8z8g
>>
>>26993339
Wait so your saying I can charge more money for a product because a member of a species that rarely does so manufactured it.
This changes everything I'm moving my gag manufacturing business to diamond dog territory
>>
>>26990128

>Apes don't have hands
>>
>>26990569

That's a good point. How many times have you heard someone say, "Keep your paws off!" or "Clean your dirty paws!"
>>
File: ahuizotl.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ahuizotl.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>26993472

Oh yeah, Ahuizotl.
>>
This can be justified with shit like apes etc, but writers are shit nonetheless.
>>
>>26993506
truly the worst season
>>
>>26993577
>implying that wasent all just a dream after rainbow dash went into a coma from the news of the delay
>>
>>26993550
You can't compare an apes paw to another ape, anon.
>>
>>26987614
Because some characters have hands, some characters aren't ponies.
>>
>>26993550
It's gonna be fine man, everything is just a matter of time before our more dramatic emotions become manageable. Whatever the thoughts are that are rattling around your head and keeping you up will eventually cease.

You know the rule of conservation of energy? If you held a bowling ball that was tied to a rope up next to your face, and let it go, allowing it to swing across and then back at you, you could safely keep your face right where you had it, knowing that the bowling ball wouldn't strike you. It loses energy with each pass, as time allows.

That .22 caliber bullet that is ricocheting to and fro on the interior of your skull is keeping you awake, sure. But for how long? Every time it hits a side it slows, and it is sure to come to a stop soon enough. It's too late to avoid the entry wound but there's always the realization that everything stops.

Be glad that you will sleep, and it won't be permanent. Be glad that the bowling ball will hang down straight, be glad that the bullet will someday pause and let you sleep instead of preventing it. Be the one to speed up the process in which your emotional pendulum swings.

Be a man, know that much better is out there. Calm down and know that only time can give you good rest. Luckily you have plenty of it, many of us don't.

You'll soon feel different about things.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.