[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, let's say hypothetically your waifu agrees to be your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1459450380165.gif (74 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1459450380165.gif
74 KB, 292x292
So, let's say hypothetically your waifu agrees to be your wife. Marriage happens and so and so forth.

BUT during your wedding Celestia informs you that Equestrian law dictates that you have to fight your waifu for the honor of consummation and win. Whether or not your waifu accepts the challenge is not mandatory, you just have to win a fight at least once against your waifu, publically. The Equestrian judicial system will see that the match is set up and scheduled.

Let's also say your waifu loves you and all but isn't too keen on the idea of fighting.

You are blue balled /mlp/.

Do you challenge your waifu, and deflower her?
How would she react?
Failure to fight your waifu before sex will result in huge fines, to be paid by your waifu.
Greentext if possible.
>>
>>26977432
I wait for [waifu] to enter the dark room before shoving a burlap sack over her head and getting her into a headlock and choking her into unconsciousness. I make sure to record the encounter in night vision and show it to Celestia in private.
>>
>>26977464
I guess that would count....a little anticlimactic but you kinda beat her in a fight.
>>
>judo kick the shit out of her
>she has no reaction because she is unconscious as I fuck her
>>
>>26977432
>"Anon, I don't want to fight you."
"Nor do I, horse waifu."
>"By order of Celestia, you must fight!"
"And if we refuse?"
>"You shall not be able make love to your spouse!"
"Pray tell, how will this be enforced?"
>"..."
>>
File: df3m70Gm.jpg (16 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
df3m70Gm.jpg
16 KB, 193x243
>>26977482
>"b~by magic and shit!"
"I don't believe you."
>"Word gets around...we'll know!!!"
>>
>set up 'fight'
>win 'fight'
Too easy. Also, if this were the case I'm sure I could pay off some changling to let me beat the crap out of in place of her.
>>
>>26977473
Doesn't matter if it's cheap, I earned that horse pussy.
>>
>>26977510
>sets up fight
>Gets ass beat by waifu
>stays blue balled for years.

FTFY
>>
>>26977529
Oh sure sure, I get man.....I mean you did technically win...
>>
>>26977432
I'm a trixiefag I'm fucked
>>
>>26977510
I'm not sure a changeling would want that
>>
>assert dominance
>>
>>26977432
What the fuck is up with all these "hurr what if my fetish was a law in horse land' greentexts? Cringey as hell.
>>
>>26977700
What is up with all these faggots on 4giggle
Oh wait.....this is 4chan, we're all faggots here.
>>
>>26977665
Well auctualy I guess that's the opisiote of my problem
>>
>>26977724
This is advanced faggotry.
>>
>>26977665
Well maybe if your not a pussy, you'd be able to smash that ponut.
>>
>>26977432
I'll fight her.
In bed.
>>
>>26978186
with my dick
>>
>>26977501
kek
>>
>>26977432
I'd ask her to lose. Surely such an event has only a ceremonial value, no one actually beats each other up for sex. Maybe they did in ye olde times when only the strongest got to mate and pass on their genes, but by now it's just a ritual, like breaking bread and eating salt or somesuch.
>>
This thread is retarded.
>>
File: 1large.png (128 KB, 669x1024) Image search: [Google]
1large.png
128 KB, 669x1024
>>26977432
>only in fair combat will you get to see a real man's strength
>>
>>26981452
I think you' get your ass beat by your waifu.
>>
>>26977432
I vote for a sexual combat
Hard cuddling, strong rubing and straight sex.
If i won, i use the piledriver position and fuck her til she can stand anymore.
And if i lose, the only thing i hope is she on top grabing my balls and take them deep til i pass out totally empty.
Even if i lose, i win
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.