[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as much as i hated the twilcane in the new episode i did like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
as much as i hated the twilcane in the new episode i did like the bit with smarty pants.

i do find it interesting that twilicane lingered on screen so long compared to smarty pants though i probably wouldn't have noticed him if i hadent gotten my attention increased by getting ready to shitpost about twilicane.

were i a less lazy man i would edit this image to just show the bottom panel.
>>
>>26969659
also post smart pants
>>
>>26969659
So, how did Big Mac lose Smarty Pants, or how did she end up in Manehattan?
>>
>>26969777
I just assume it's a difrent one I doubt they only manufactured 1
That's why I don't like the twilicane that was a thing that discord made on the spot there is only one of them smarty pants is a mass produced doll so it makes sense for it to show up sometimes.
>>
>>26969789
I always thought that Smarty Pants was a doll made by Twilight's parents with love for Twilight.
>>
>>26969789
At this point, I just assume someone found the twilicane and started manufacturing more for sale. They were in a market. I mean, there's a new princess in Equestria, that's a big event, people want something to remember that moment. Someone selling Twilight Sparkle memorabilia could make a killing in Equestria.
>>
File: discord.png (405 KB, 1033x720) Image search: [Google]
discord.png
405 KB, 1033x720
>>26969789

>implying Discord didn't dump twilicanes all over Equestria just to annoy Twilight
>>
>>26969809
I suppose that makes sense
>>26969802
Possibly it wouldent be the first time I made such a mistake I used to think rainbow rocks ruined Maud my having her try to feed Boulder until it was pointed out to me she did the same thing in her first episode
>>
>>26969819
*ruined Maud by
>>
>>26969816
This
>>
>>26969816
>there is fierce competition amongst certain ponys to see who can find the most
>>
>>26969830
>Twilight is in second place, trying to find them all to save face and discourage others from searching
>Celestia is in first
>>
>>26969859
I might try and make a quest out of this
>>
>>26969875
Sorry cyoa my /tg/ is showing
>>
>>26969878
It will be interesting to see how low the anons will be willing to go to get those twilicanes
>>
>>26969802
That was what I thought too, but then it wouldn't make much sense for her to be in Manehattan, or for Rarity not saying anything about Smarty Pants being there
>>
>>26969659

What's that second thing? It looks like a stone book with spikes on the cover
>>
>>26969933
It's the book from Inspiration Manifestation
>>
>>26969938

oh shit I forgot
I haven't watched that episode since the day it aired
>>
>>26969659
>i do find it interesting that twilicane lingered on screen so long compared to smarty pants
I believe it's the staff way of saying "hey, we know about this popular thing you guys are talking about. See look here it is."
>>
>>26969982

this
The staff is full of memers
Remember that time slenderman was in the show?
>>
>>26970011
No
>>
>>26970540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFoJ_rGTIE0
>>
>>26970574
Spooky
>>
File: image.png (96 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 540x800
>>26969816
Keek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.