[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Next week is a CMC episode >Then the following week, a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: screaming.png (68 KB, 615x601) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
68 KB, 615x601
>Next week is a CMC episode
>Then the following week, a Spike episode

Why have we been given two weeks of episodes of characters that are very hard to write for, the former of which shouldn't even be a major part of the show anymore?
>>
>>26967997
Hopefully they're so bad that all these whiny fan of the fandom faggots actually stop watching and leave this fucking board just before we get like a 20 episode stretch of fucking amazing episodes. Then when Season 7 starts we can look forward to all the "I stopped watching Season 6 after the first episodes, should I catch up on it" threads.

fuck my life
>>
File: newdragons.png (265 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
newdragons.png
265 KB, 851x315
>>26968012
I know so many people who stopped watching the show "for good" after Princess Spike and then did just that.

Secretly I hope that Gauntlet of Fire is actually really really good.
>>
>>26968082
I expect it will be good for spike shit for dragons in general
>>
>>26968111
How? Because they suddenly respect him and it's beneath them or something?
>>
>>26968133
I mean I think spike will be portrayed well but we will get dragontown level civilised dragons which is 1/4 of what made dragontown so shit.
>>
>>26968168
I was never against dragons having some sort of civilization. This looks like some sort of kingdom led by a leader dragon so it can't be that bad.
>>
>>26968179
Idealy I want it to be at most 2 meetings a year but i think as long as they don't live in houses like a pony I will tolerate it.

But I really hope I'm right about spike in this episode
I'm also hoping dragon Lord will turn out to be little more then a sporting title but that's looking more and more unlikely.
>>
>>26968214
Looks more like it's kind of like being king, and related to being magic.

Also the CMC episode: it's probably about them having a soapbox derby. Hence the title, hence AJ in racing gear getup in promo shots of a racetrack in Ponyville.
>>
>>26968082
i was so buttblasted after the wings that i didn't watch all of s4 and started watching again when scare master was relased, now that i look back, it was pretty silly
>>
>>26968313
I know that feeling sadly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.