[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After engaging your home-built interdimensional one-way portal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
After engaging your home-built interdimensional one-way portal to Equestria and stepping through, you awaken from the experience to find yourself standing on the far side of the Everfree forest.

Behind you lies miles and miles of uninhabited scrubland. Before you lies a dark and overgrown old path into the forest. From here, it is a two-week journey on foot to reach the other side where Ponyville lies.

Your inventory is:
1 knapsack
3 days servings of 2400 cal ration food in single-wrap packaging
5 days worth pure drinking water in one jug
1 newly-sharpened hand-axe
1 t-shirt
1 jeans
1 pair sneakers
1 windbreaker
1 wide-brimmed hat

Can you make it across?
>>
>>26966340
Where the heck would the far side of the forest have to be to not have any civilization?
>>
>>26966340
If I don't meet any monsters, I can stretch the rations into two weeks
LOW METABOLISM MASTERRACE
>>
>>26966655
On the other side of civilization.
>>
>>26966692
Well then I guess I'll just leave the forest and walk until I find a railroad.
>>
File: 1391833816003.jpg (460 KB, 1110x800) Image search: [Google]
1391833816003.jpg
460 KB, 1110x800
>>26966655
checked

>>26966340
also op, why are you such a faggot? If I'm going to have all this fucking shit with me, why the fuck don't I have tools to make a good damn compass? why the fuck do I not have a notebook and pen? why the fuck do I not have a gun or something to hunt with? do you even fucking inna woods? why would he shoot a man before throwing him out a plain? shit thread, kill yourself my man.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>26966712
>You angrily scorn the entrance to the Everfree, and turn around to walk into the miles and miles of uninhabited scrubland where no railroads have been built, largely due to it's complete lack of habitation.
>6 days later you have died of dehydration.
>Bad end.
>>
File: railroads.png (181 KB, 430x249) Image search: [Google]
railroads.png
181 KB, 430x249
>>26966730
OH OKAY
>>
>>26966340
As a former Boy Scout, this is pathetically short-sighted of me.

I guess walk forward and see what happens...

And occasionally flip around my axe, just for intimidation's sake.
>>
>>26966757
That map is not applicable to this scenario.
>>
>>26966791
Clearly I've ended up in the wrong Equestria.
>>
>>26966757
That map is not to scale. You can walk a long way before reaching anything.
>>
>>26967580
Well it's either that or 2 weeks in a monster-filled forest
>>
>>26966340
I take one step forward and am immediately mauled by a timberwolf.

>YOU ARE DEAD
>DO NOT PASS GO
>DO NOT COLLECT 200 BITS
>>
File: Werepony.jpg (81 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Werepony.jpg
81 KB, 800x800
>>26966340
>pic unrelated
Are there any monsters?
Does "one day's serving" mean enough to be comfortable, or the bare minimum of food/water to keep me alive?

I could probably stretch the rations out and walk along in constant low level hunger and thirst. It's not comfortable but it could work.
If I have to end up hunting or finding drinkable water, I'd probably die. I have no survival training, not a hunter, hell I wouldn't even know how to start a fire. That being said, people can do some pretty amazing stuff when their life is on the line, so there may yet be hope.

Here's a better question: why the fuck didn't I pack more supplies? If I was going through a portal for a completely new life, I must've been real stupid to not load up on food, water and ammo with at least a pistol of some kind.
Why am I such a faggot?
>>
>>26967830
There are monsters that have been seen in the Everfree, such as Timber Wolves, Manticores, those alligator things, evil vines, etc.

The serving is 2400 calories which is more than a comfortable 3-day meal for an average adult. The water is similar.

You didn't pack more supplies because it was meant to be a quick scouting mission but you fucked up your portal and it shut down behind you.
>>
>>26966340
Is this 3 days food for a long journey or 3 days food for sitting on your arse at home.
>>
>>26966340
>i dident bring boots
I'm probably fucked
>>
of course, the magical disturbance caused from the portal would draw many ponies who seek to keep the peace, I would simply inform them I am a dimensional traveler here to secure the dimension they are in from destruction. if they take the bs bait I would somehow explain that *blah blah blah blah* and I need to have kinky sex with every mare in order to prevent them from causing the destruction of the universe as they know it!
>>
>>26966340

Ok hold the fuck up.

If i know the walk is going to be two weeks long why the fuck would i only pack 3 days of food and 5 days of water? Why would i not bring a sleeping bag or a tent? And only one pair of fucking clothes!?

You expect me to fucking believe this shit, 0/10 prompt, do no pass go, do not collect shekels.
>>
>>26970197
You didn't pack more supplies because it was meant to be a quick scouting mission but you fucked up yuor portal and it shut down behind you.
>>
>>26970214
I suppose that makes sense
Still doesent explain the lack of decent clothing
>>
>>26970232
You're not a decent person
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.