[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"MLP is dying" >likes the show and the fandom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: react taunt piss.jpg (63 KB, 667x645) Image search: [Google]
react taunt piss.jpg
63 KB, 667x645
>"MLP is dying"
>likes the show and the fandom enough to engage in discourse about it
>>
>>26963772
So what's the relation there
I can like the show and see the quality is decaying. Of course I'll like it less every week, but I watch it and discuss it nonetheless because it hasn't reached complete garbage state. Yet
>>
>>26963772
>show discussion
>A few crappy threads with some incredibly substanceless replies and meh attitudes toward the episode.
Pick one.
>>
>>26963870
OP here, and I just got schooled. Listen to this guy.
>>
>>26963870
>only the simple hate threads count
>real discussion isn't happening because I say so

Alright then, the sticky, 2 threads and all the heavy load of traffic didn't happen
>>
>>26963887
OP here, I'm a giant flaming dildo and would fuck a septic tank's drainage pipe if given the chance.
>>
>>26963813
Same here. But will it ever end? I dread and pray for the day this all ends, I can filally be free, nothing to keep me here. I have memories to look back on and smile, and the fun might still continue, but I don't want to be here when it all goes to shit
>>
>>26963913
REAL OP here. I've made out with both of a mare's holes but they were both much cleaner than that.
>>
File: 1398430934476.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1398430934476.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>26963772
Oh, look, another doomsday sayer, how come we have twice a week someone announcing that the show and the fandom are dying.
This one is even more retarded because the recent scruffening actually raised the quality of this board and there is a season currently airing
>>
File: react_hate_mickey mikey.png (131 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
react_hate_mickey mikey.png
131 KB, 640x360
>>26963938
This is either a tard who didn't read the post, or bait that's too good to be true.
>>
/mlp/ was dead before it was even created.

The real fandom is over at Deviantart where the actual content is being produced.
>>
>>26964264
It still does have a few artists that produce some pretty good content
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.