[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the new episode of another new writer. How much ch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458664524583.gif (1 MB, 394x297) Image search: [Google]
1458664524583.gif
1 MB, 394x297
Today is the new episode of another new writer.

How much chances of him fucking it up like Neal Dusedau?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1083750/
>>
>>26955127
>"According to Jim"
Ironic if you know who the director is
>>
>>26955127
I have the same problem as I do with all the other new writers I have never seen any of there prior work to make an assessment from
>>
>>26955436
Did you like his episodes in "Warehouse 13" and "According to Jim"?
>>
>>26955456
>Warehouse 13
I expect weird
>>
>>26955436
He wrote Warehouse 13 episodes

- Where and When (2010) ... (staff writer - uncredited)
- Merge with Caution (2010) ... (staff writer - uncredited)
- Beyond Our Control (2010) ... (staff writer - uncredited)
- Time Will Tell (2010) ... (staff writer - uncredited)

Is there anyone who seen and liked those episodes?
>>
>>26955456
I have not seen either of those shows
Only show I have seen mentioned in relation to any of the new writers is fairy odd parents and even then that's only the early stuff don't know what most of any of the shows are even about although I think warehouse 13 has something to do with artifacts.
Auctualy according to Jim sounds kind of familiar I will look it up and see if I can remember watching any episodes.
>>
>>26955479
He only wrote the one called "Polite Jim"
>>
>>26955479
Hm it was only on 7mate here in Australia (well that and fox8 but I don't get foxtell).
Considering how young that channel is I would expect I would remember if I had seen it.
>>
>>26955486
Well it's a sitcom so I can probably watch an isolated episode without getting confused may as well have a look.
>>
>>26955489
It's weird the opening theme tune sounds familiar and dredges up vague memorys but I don't recognise anything else could I have found it so horrible I repressed the memorys
>>
>>26955497
Well it's pretty funny so far but the director should be ashamed of himself for that slow mo shot did they only do 1 take or something

But yeah from the tiny bit I have seen of him I'm not to worried he at least seems to understand humor
>>
>>26955516
ok that low road rant was a bit shit which worries me in a pinkie pie episode.
>>
>>26955127
He cant fuck up Maud, can he?
Inconsistent characters of Ponk and Rarara is nothing we have not seen before in every single season so far.
>>
>>26955533
Alright I'm not to worried it's not much to form an opinion on but no massive problems I can predict.
>>
>>26955492
Tell us if its with funny gags or cringe ones
>>
>>26955543
Discord was suppose to be unfuckable but Dusedau trashed him like a little whore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.