[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still haven't watched the premiere and will not bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: My_little_ponyes_applejack36.png (170 KB, 788x1014) Image search: [Google]
My_little_ponyes_applejack36.png
170 KB, 788x1014
I still haven't watched the premiere and will not bother watching the next episode about that autistic unlikable shit character awkwardly called "Maud".

Why would I bother watching it anyway? You faggots never listen to the voice of reason and honesty. You're the opposite of that.
>>
Well alright then.
>>
>>26946134
Gee I better stop doing things I enjoy just because you say so
>>
>>26946134
I never got the appeal of Maud. It's probably just like being attracted to like. She's very boring. It's no wonder autists on 4chan are always alone, bitter, and friendless.
>>
>>26946134
Shut the fuck up Philip.
>>
>>26946134
Premiere was a piece of shining shit. But the trailer for new episode seems kind of funny, I think it might be a writer who isn't Haber or Dusedau.
>>
>>26946134
shut up philip no one ask for your opinion
>>
>>26946134
Alright. Who let Philip out of his box?! You know we don't let him out of the box, for this very reason!
>>
>>26946134
Kill yourself Philip.
>>
File: 1350909376803.png (68 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
1350909376803.png
68 KB, 230x219
>>
>>26946134
Your father is gonna lose the nomination because of your shit opinion.
>>
>>26946134
No one cares about your opinion, Philip.
>>
>>26946134
hi philip, there are plenty of other boards for you to post on that aren't related to a show you don't watch :^)
>>
>>26946134
>Applejack is the voice of reason
How to spot someone who's never watched the show

She's such an arrogant idiot.
>>
Why is Philip still here? Shouldn't he be dead or something?
>>
>>26946134
Your dad is the Zodiac Killer
Go fuck a rat
>>
>>26946134
Why should I trust someone with the last name Cruz?
>>
>>26946649
If you don't want to see the show improve then why are you here?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.