[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you ask me, this show hasn't been good since Season 2.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1044753.gif (240 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1044753.gif
240 KB, 550x400
If you ask me, this show hasn't been good since Season 2. I stopped watching at about the fourth episode of season four, and past that I've only watched the S4 finale because I kept hearing about how awesome Tirek was (he wasn't that great) and the S5 premier and finale because I liked Starlight Glimmer from the trailer (and frankly the parts of those eps where Starlight was absent were mediocre at best), but they've turned her into Sunshit 2.0 from what I've heard, so no reason to watch the S6 premier or any of her appearances succeeding it.

Now, a lot of you will probably say "you can't judge something you haven't completely seen", but I can smell the stench from their synopses, so I'm not going to waste my time. The old, tired tropes and archetypes that were once played with and deconstructed in somewhat clever ways are now being played completely straight, making it no better than G3, Care Bears or similarly gaudy childrens' shows that reasonably intelligent adults can't enjoy in the slightest.

t. shameless fan of the fandom
>>
I didn't ask you
>>
>>26945037
I'm way more hipster than you Anon I didn't even really enjoy season 1 and am only here for fanfiction and because I know it pisses people off something tremendous
>>
>>26945037
If you ask me, this toy commercial hasn't been appealing since Best Night Ever ended and the main producer executive quit.

Perhaps if deviantart stopped producing content and /mlp/ stopped existing then there would no longer be such a thing as "in it for the fandom".

I kept yelling at them to start a new show, that they can do it. But these asshats just won't listen and just prefer going the goiym way and not making a change.
>>
>>26945082
/thread
>>
>>26945037
>Shameless fan of the fandom
Leave.
>>
Well yeah du'h. The show sucked since Return of Harmony, Lesson Zero, Luna Eclipsed because your main fucking producer left. How can you main a show with a bunch of talentless faggot canadians?
>>
File: 1458782592196.gif (119 KB, 320x600) Image search: [Google]
1458782592196.gif
119 KB, 320x600
>>26945037

>I'm entitled enough to post my opinion and everybody should care
>>
>>26945741
>How dare he post his thoughts which differ from mine.
>How dare he post something negative about my shitty autistic toy commercial.
Tumblr in a nutshell.
>>
>>26945037
>Rodriguez talking shit about FiM
You have to go back.
>>
>>26945762
No, need to be so protective, Theresa. It's not blogspot or tumblr, no one fucking cares about your shit-ass opinion enough to justify a devotion of the whole thread to it.
>>
File: op.gif (1 MB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
op.gif
1 MB, 350x268
>>26945037
>reasonably intelligent adults can't enjoy in the slightest
Too bad you were born reasonably intelligent, son. We the not at all intelligent pleb can enjoy things somebody with such high standards disregards. And that makes us happy. So enjoy your reasonable intelligence and fuck off.
>>
>>26945823
OP here. You're being hypocritical. Nobody cares that you don't think this should be a thread.
>>
>>26945871
How am I being hypocritical. I've never gone to make a thread just to blog about how I don't like that people create threads fot bloging.
I came to your stupid ass thread to post my opinion. That was the whole point of my post, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>26945956
Oh, wow, you're absolutely livid. It's kinda funny.
>>
>>26945976
Why do you think I'm mad? Because I called you a fucking imbecile. I reckoned you would already get used to it at this point in life. Or perhaps because I care at all to answer on your stupid posts?
>>
>>26946024
>Why do you think I'm mad?
He called you a self-absorbed moron, you moron.
Stop being a retard anytime this year.
>>
>>26946031

livid
ˈlJvJd/
adjective
furiously angry.

You can use your own advice now
>>
>>26946031
>this year
You mean THE CURRENT YEAR.
>>
>>26946024
>Or perhaps because I care at all to answer on your stupid posts?
>I care
Oh I be laffin.
>>
>mlp
>good

kek
>>
Ok
>>
>Hasdrones
>Listening to anyone, but their cock ovelords.
>>
>>26945037
fuck off shari
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x218
>>26945037
>>
>>26945037
Well, nobody asked you faggot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.