[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyberpunk thread #9: Back from the Dead(?) Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16
File: large.png (500 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
500 KB, 683x1024
Cyberpunk thread #9: Back from the Dead(?) Edition

Let's have one of these again, I need my fix of Cyberpunk

MiA:
>Slav
>GiTS
>SnA
>Nips
>Silver_Smoulder

Known pastebins:
Slav:
http://pastebin.com/aZ1TVxiK

GiTS:
http://pastebin.com/kgchtB1f
http://pastebin.com/3mWPTwVA

SnA:
http://pastebin.com/83d386DV

Welcome in a wolrd where the darkness comes straight from souls, the justice is an empy word, and the future is uncertain.

We welcome you, anonfag, writefag, paintfag, soundfag, lurker, have a nice trip and visit your technician at least once per week. The Hygiene of work is a common good.
>>
File: .png (3 MB, 1100x1849) Image search: [Google]
.png
3 MB, 1100x1849
Oh, hello, Cyberpunk, it's been a while!
>>
>>26933055
it really has been. I hope the writefags are still around
>>
File: cyber.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
cyber.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1200
>>
File: sombra.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sombra.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: just hangin' out.png (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
just hangin' out.png
54 KB, 600x600
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 384x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 384x382
>>26932636
Ohaiyō cyberpunk thread.
It's good to be back.
>>
File: EEZ GUD.png (359 KB, 741x479) Image search: [Google]
EEZ GUD.png
359 KB, 741x479
>>26935555
Nice to see you back, mr. Been kinda dead so far, unfortunately

Also,
>Quads checked
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 197x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 197x267
>>26935791
To be fair, it's still pretty early in the morning for a lot of people, but if you can keep this thread alive until I get back from work in about 9 hours I'll have some green.
>>
>>26935831
you're a godsend, buddy, I shall do my very best
>>
>>26935831
hell yeah
>>
>>
Congratulations your thread survived the shitpost
>>
It's really nice to see the thread back.
>>
File: Lithium flower 4.png (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Lithium flower 4.png
21 KB, 600x600
Okay, I'm here.
Give a little bit to tidy up what I've got before I post it.
>>
Interestingly enough, Cyberpunk Spitfire posted their final post this morning, it looked as amazing as it always did
https://36.media.tumblr.com/06875b36f06585cb3313c88a147d7813/tumblr_o4w5q82gNM1rlz451o1_1280.png
https://41.media.tumblr.com/3ffa4494440538b900c8eb7e47fc84dc/tumblr_o4w5q82gNM1rlz451o2_1280.png
https://41.media.tumblr.com/f0b308cfc285668359435c6fa0ef78eb/tumblr_o4w5q82gNM1rlz451o3_1280.png
>>
>>26940484

Okay, here we go.
Now its been quite awhile since we last had one of these threads, and I was never terribly efficient at updating my pastebin,so i'm not sure if some of the stuff I'll be posting was posted way back when or not.
That said I've been sitting on decent chunk of green that I never got to post because the threads died, so at least I can throw this out and give you something to read fairly quickly.

Continuing from Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/3mWPTwVA
>>
>>26940910
>You press your body against the cold exterior of the building.
>Major Kusanagi does the same across from you, the two of you separated by the heavy double steel doors of the west entrance.
>"Is everyone in position?" Asks the Major.
>"At the entrance now." Comes Batō's reply.
>"We're good to go over here Major." Says Pazu.
>"Saito, what's your status?"
>"Ready to go ma'am."
>"Get ready to enter on my mark."
>You breathe deeply as you wrap your tail around the hilt of your combat knife.
>"Go!"
>As the word rings out within your head the Major makes a single fluid motion and drives her leg into the left door.
>The impact shears the door off its hinges and sends it flying several feet into the nearly lightless depot.
>Instantly you gallop into the doorway, scanning for any signs of movement.
>Satisfied that the coast is clear you defer to Major Kusanagi.
>Wordlessly she motions for you to follow closely as she slinks further into the dark storage area.
>Swiftly the both of you navigate through the dim interior of the sprawling building, weaving through piles of scrap metal and train parts.
>"Major, Gleaming?" Ishikawa's voice enters your brain.
>"Go ahead." Says the Major as you continue to advance.
>"I've been monitoring the office for a while now, about three minutes ago the terminal went off, and hasn't been on since. So I can't confirm if the target is still there."
>>
>>26940925
"Has anyone left the office?"
>"Not through the door I can see, but from the blueprints there is a large ventilation duct in there. If they know about it they could use it to move about the facility."
"Just great."
>"The good news is that that vent doesn't go to the outside. They'll have to... Hold on."
>"What happened?"
>"I just lost contact with camera D4"
"Was it shut down?"
>"No, more like it was destroyed. Shit! Just lost C5!"
>The Major and yourself swap concerned glances.
>"Major, I'm losing the cameras in the administration section. Hurry up."
>Major Kusanagi grits her teeth and takes off in a sprint further towards the admin center.
>Not keen on being left behind you gallop full speed after her.
>"Everyone," Says the major's voice through cybercomm.
>"Ishikawa lost contact with the CCTV cameras in the administration end of the building. They know were here. Get in there and stop them."
>"On our way!" Responds Bōma.
>"Heading there now Major." Togusa states.
>As the Major and you navigate the maze of storage materials the cybercomm comes to life again.
>"Bōma and I are just outside the office Ishikawa was watching." Begins Batō.
>"The door is wide open and the camera looks like it was ripped out of the wall."
"Any sign of the target?"
>"Nope, no documents either."
>"Damn!" Spits Major Kusanagi.
>The two of you stop just in front of a doorway marked administration/receiving.
>Throwing the door open you find a hallway that forks to the left and the right, each marked differently.
>On the left, administration.
>On the right, receiving.
>Nodding to the Major you head down the right while she takes the left.
>>
>>26940958
>As you rush down the hall the chatter over cybercomm continues inside your head.
>"More broken cameras, but no sign of the target." Says Bōma.
>"Any idea which direction they're going?" Asks Togusa.
>So far just running about in the admin center if the way they're breaking the cameras is any indication." Replies Ishikawa.
>"Are we all just gonna screw around in the admin center? They could be halfway to a different section by now." Chimes Pazu
"Well I've got the receiving zone covered, I'll let you know if I see anything."
>You add.
>"After sweeping the admin we'll branch off and check the surroundings. Understood?" Interjects the Major.
>"Yes Major" responds the team and the cybercomm goes quiet.
>Continuing down the hallway it abruptly the hall turns left and opens up into an enclosed loading dock.
>A single freight truck sits in one of the loading bays with pallets of plexiglass and fibreglass sheets strewn about the massive room.
>As you look about you accidentally step on a hard object that digs into your hoof.
"Agh!"
>Looking down at the object you see it's a broken security camera.
"Major!"
>You shout over the cybercomm, but get no response.
"Major Kusanagi, can you hear me?"
>Again no response.
>Worried you reach out to the rest of the team.
"Hey, is the Major running in autistic all of a sudden? I can't get through to her."
>Nothing.
>Not a response from anyone.
"Oh for the love of Celestia.."
>You say aloud.
"Something go wrong with the operators?"
>>
>>26940967
>"I can assure you it's not a technical failure." Says a voice that echoes through the loading dock.
>"They can't hear you because I don't want them to."
>You quickly scan the area, searching for the source of the voice.
"You hacked our cybercomms?!"
>You say incredulously.
>The voice only chuckles.
>"Oh no, something that full of attack barriers was much to difficult. I settled on a easier method."
>With every word you continue to swivel your head, still looking for the speaker.
"Whatever you did it won't help you, we're already here it's only a matter of time until they come this way, and find us. Even if I can't call them."
>"Perhaps, or I can take this truck and escape. After dealing with you first of course."
"Then show yourself... Come get me!"
>You shout.
>"tch tch Such bravado, I can see why you work in law enforcement.." Taunts the hidden voice.
>You grit your teeth.
"Well, gonna stay in hiding forever?"
>You say as you grip your knife tightly with your tail.
>"Very well."
>Your eyes dart about. Scouring every inch of the loading dock to find the concealed voice until you're drawn to the sound of the truck's freight trailer door opening.
>The door retracts into the trailer's roof as a deep blue unicorn with a black mane steps out of the trailer. A briefcase and laptop bag attached to his saddlebag.
>The revelation throws you for a loop. As you struggle to make sense of it.
"Y-you're... An Equestrian?
>"Truly public security hires only the /brightest/ individuals Not what you were expecting?"
>A look of shock plastered itself across your face.
>You've dealt with other ponies while with Section 9 before, hacking scandals, data breaches. But never something of this nature.
>You could barely comprehend it.
>Your mind struggles to come up with a threat, or something to convey your authority, however,
"Why?"
>Is all you can think of.
>>
>>26941001
"Why would you do all this? Dr. Recovery... His work was to benefit unicorns. Why would you try to eliminate it?"
>The confused and hollow stare you give the stallion before you is all you can muster as the shock of it all gets to you.
>His face however contorts into a sneer.
>"'Why'? You want to know 'why'?" Asks the cobalt coated pony before you.
>"Because opening that rift was a mistake." He says with venom in his voice.
>"The moment Celestia saw what was on the other side she should've closed it and hidden the knowledge of it away. Instead she sent emissaries and made contact."
>The anger in his voice continues to build.
>"Now the disease of human technology is spreading to Equestria! Cyberization, cyberbrains, internet, computers, machines of circuitry and silicon slowly are spreading throughout our homeland."
"But it's done won-"
>"IT'S MAKING US LIKE THEM!" Screams the stallion.
>"We have the pinnacle of achievement through magic! A stable society, weather at our control, and ponies are active and engaged in society!"
>The anger and malice behind his words invoke thoughts of the HLF and their anti-cyber rhetoric taken to an even greater extreme.
>"Humans poison their land with nuclear warfare, and murder one another for a simple difference in opinion. They're lazy and complacent because they don't need to be near one another to hold a conversation. They don't do labour because machines do it for them."
>The sheer anger expressed in his face frightens you. The glare he gives pierces through you like a dagger as he rants.
>"Tell me. What is the one thing that allows you to do your job?" He asks.
>"How is it that you can go to work and betray pony kind for the humans, hmm?"
"My cyber-"
>"WRONG!" Bellows the enraged unicorn.
>"It's magic! Equestrian, unicorn magic!" Is his reply.
>>
>>26941012
>"Dr. Recovery robbed plenty of unicorns of their magic with his old cyberbrain designs. They got what they deserved for accepting man's technological cancer. But for him to give magic back to these... /Traitors/! That would be oh so unforgiveable."
>You glare angrily at the stallion as he stares at you, the look of superiority on his face filling you with ire.
"I'm taking those documents back, whether you give them up willingly, or I take them by force."
>You state.
>"Try it, race traitor."

>You both stare at each other for a moment. Sizing each other up.
>Your tail still tightly grasps the dagger in its sheath. Ready to draw it at any moment.
>Without warning you charge the detestable unicorn as you free the weapon from its scabbard and activate the power cell within its hilt, loosing the electrical current across its surface.
>With a lightning fast swing at your foe you attack.
>The blade slices through the air with a metallic ring, barely missing the unicorn as he leaps out of the way.
>Not allowing him a moment between your attacks you swing again, The blade narrowly avoiding his face as he dodges the swipe.
>Again you attack, this time thrusting the dagger straight at him.
>The move catches him off guard and the electrified blade contacts his chest just enough to deliver a tiny zap as the tip draws the smallest drop of blood.
>Reeling from the shock the blue stallion grimaces as he fires a blast of magical energy straight at you.
>You quickly sidestep the attack, only to be caught by his left foreleg driving itself hard into your face, sending you sprawling to the floor.
>As you try to stand up his foreleg connects with your stomach.
>With the wind knocked out of you you collapse to the floor again. The hard concrete surface colliding with your jaw as you hit the ground.
>Breathing heavily you look up to see the stallion glaring at you. The look in his eyes is one of disgust.
>>
>>26941031
>"I expected more from the mythical Section 9." He hisses as he cocks his leg back for another hit.
>Unable to get out if the way in time, you instead quickly whip the knife from behind you and drive it towards his leg as swings it towards you.
>The razor sharp dagger lodges itself deeply into his forehoof, stopping against bone.
>With a squeeze of the button the knife discharges an electric shock into the wound, causing your assailant's leg to spasm as he screams in agony.
>As he staggers from the pain you scramble to your hooves and approach your opponent.
>The capacitors drained and the electricity no longer coursing through his foreleg the unicorn pulls the blade from his leg with a steady trickle of crimson blood.
>Casting a teal glow around his injured appendage the pony meets you gaze.
>"Keep it up and They'll be ordering a pony sized body bag for you!" He spits as he shrugs off his saddlebags and tosses them aside.
>>
>>26941045
>>26941031
>>26941012
>>26941001
>>26940967
>>26940958
>>26940925

Thats all that I had leftover, I'll try to get a bit more done later.

Questions comments, concerns, let me hear 'em.
>>
>>26942122
>>
>>26940910
>>26940925
>>26940958
>>26940967
>>26941001
>>26941012
>>26941031
>>26941045
It's great to see this back.

And some tense action!
>>
>>26944458
Waiting for these other writefriends and artfriends still, tho
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 800x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 800x436
Keep it alive and I'll have more in the evening.
>>
>>26932636
Oh, shit! Are we alive? Again?

>>26935555
Nice.
>>
Hai!
>>
>>26947588
>>
File: .png (342 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
.png
342 KB, 500x500
>>26947695
Hard to kill.
>>
>>26941064
i know im liking it
>>
>>26946703
>>
File: city.png (1016 KB, 1600x776) Image search: [Google]
city.png
1016 KB, 1600x776
>>
>>26932636

anybody running a cyberpunk MLP game

like maybe Shadowrun or cyberpunk 2020
but set in future Equestria or a planet ponies have colonized in the future that is far from the benevolent and regulating influence of the Celestial Sisters?
>>
>>26951037
True

>>26954718
>like maybe Shadowrun or cyberpunk 2020
>cyberpunk 2020
This was my inspiration for my story. But now, when you say a game... Why not?

~Slav
>>
>>26954645
based as fuck
>>
>>26954718
i wonder how easy the mlp rpg will be to mod
>>
bomp
>>
>>26955155
Based Slav has returned!
>>
>>26959394
the gang's together
>>
>>26959983
is it now?
>>
>>26961151
Somewhat.
>>
>>26954718
Sounds like fun, if I could get a group
>>
Cyberbump: 2077
>>
Green soon.
>>
>>26964578
>>
>>26965624
you spoil us!
>>
>>26941045
>You say nothing as you slowly shuffle towards him. Watching for any sudden movement.
>The two of you approach one one another apprehensively, looking for an easy hit.
>You strike at him with your hoof, only to have it blocked by a small magic barrier.
>Undissuaded you strike again, only to be blocked a second time.
>You continue to throw out punches and he continues to block them. your hooves starting to hurt from the repeated impacts against his defense.
>Clenching your teeth you throw a hard left hook to his face, aiming for his right eye.
>Instinctively your opponent's eyes turn to focus on the hoof heading towards his face as he throws up another of his teal magical barriers.
>Right as your left hoof connects with his shield you drive your right up into his chin. The blow connects with solid thwack and throws his head back with a jerk.
>Not giving him any chance to recover, you immediately follow up by tackling the stallion, knocking him to the ground and following up with several blows to his face.
>Left.
>Right.
>Left.
>Right.
>>
>>26968658
>As you go for another hit he pulls his head to the side and your hoof slams painfully into the concrete floor.
>Like lightning he uses the reprieve to lurch forward and stab at your chest with his horn.
>The sharp tip of his cranial appendage digs into your flesh and draws blood, forcing you to recoil in pain and surprise.
>Now given a window to follow up your foe roughly shoves you off and rolls to his hooves.
>You get up only to receive a hard hook to the left side of your face, followed by a even harder one to the right.
>"Can't keep up mudpony?" Cackles your arrogant assailant.
>The condescending tone of his voice puts a sneer on your face.
"I'm doing just fine."
>You spit the words at the stallion as you deliver a backhoof to his snout and jab to his larynx, forcing him to cough and sputter as he attempts to breathe.
>A hard elbow to the side of his head sends him stumbling into a crate.
"Give up."
>"No!" shouts the haggard unicorn as he fires a blast of magical energy into your chest, sending you to the floor.
>>
>>26968668
>You struggle to get up the last blow having knocked the wind out you, and from the corner of your eye you can see your attacker approach.
>"It's been fun mudpony." States the stallion.
>"But I've got to get going before your friends get here."
>As he steps closer the low whine of your electro knife becomes audible, looking up you can see him brandishing it within the telekinetic grasp of his horn.
>The sound of the blade swishing through the air alerts you to his attack.
>In response you muster your strength and lunge at the unicorn, wrapping your forelegs around his head and neck.
>Before he could struggle against you you let yourself fall backwards and slam his skull against the floor.
>Quickly you retrieve the dropped knife and hold it to your opponent's neck.
"You're not going anywhere!"
>You hiss.
"Drop the spell you're using to jam the cybercomm."
>"Why should I?" Rebukes the defeated pony.
>You discharge a small burst of electricity from the knife into his neck drawing a grunt of pain from the criminal.
"That's why!"
>A second later his horn illuminates briefly, and a steady flow of information relating to the reestablished communications network overlays itself into your vision.
>Breathing a sigh of relief you send a location ping to your teammates.
"I've got the perp under wraps, need help bringing him out."
>Your message goes unanswered for a few seconds, before a confused sounding Togusa responds.
>"Nihongo de kurikaesu kudasai."
>>
File: image.jpg (461 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
461 KB, 1024x768
>>26968684
>>26968668
>>26968658

It's not much, but there's the update for tonight.
As always, I appreciate any comments or questions, so let me know what you think.
>>
If it's not one thing, it's another. Dang Nihongo.
>>
File: wai.jpg (144 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
wai.jpg
144 KB, 900x637
>>26968700
wai wai more story!
>>
where all the artists at. Nips, you should draw more cyberpunk scenary
>>
>>26970530
Nips pls come back, I want moar Lithium Flower
>>
man, this cyberpunk generals really close to dead.
>>
p10 boop
>>
>>26971020
Me too.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.