[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457901844631.png (328 KB, 904x883) Image search: [Google]
1457901844631.png
328 KB, 904x883
why are u destroying this bored
no hear me out
u banned lewd
/mlp/ lost alot of members
u banned rolyplay
/mlp/ will lose more members
we barley have like 35 people on this board
whats next green texts
wafiu threads?
i have to ask why why do u want to destroy this bored
i thought mods are suppose to be helpful
not pissing everybody off and lose what little attraction /mlp/ has
my question is why why do u constantly destory this bored
i understand banning antho and shit
>>
>>26907777
why dont you hang out on fimfiction until you are both old enough to be here and know how to spell
-signed, a regular anon.
>>
>>26907777
>destroying this board
By taking away shitposting? Wow. We're losing a significant chunk of good content right there, aren't we?
>>
>>26907819
>Wow. We're losing a significant chunk of good content right there, aren't we?
anon u do relapse the first pony threads were about shitposting right i mean common u cant be that retarded right ?
so with ur logic we cant make a random thread about anything that is not a general because that counts as "shitposting"
>>
>>26907913
The level of your grammar knowledge is so astounding, I'll just resort to an ad hominem and call you an underage fag. Because I might as well be easily right.
>>
>>26907777

Because chemotherapy, you quad-wasting, shitposting, cockmongling faggot!

Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>26908052
>quad-wasting
get posting is against the rules, anon.
>>
>>26908063
Posting them isn't. Checkin em without adding something to the discussion is.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 503x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 503x559
Oh my Jesus you people are fucktards.
1.) did you even read the rules? They've said the same thing for the whole time they've been up there.
2.) it's not destroying the board, the board was going to shit real fucking fast.
3.) I'm not fucking brown nosing or ass licking but come on, the mods are just doing their fucking job. To remove persons who break the rules.
I personally don't give two shits that the mods banned the green text bullshit role play threads. Fuck I don't even give one.

$5 says someone will disagree with me and get fucking pissy about it. Grow the fuck up Anon and get a fucking life instead of arguing with fuck heads on the Internet.
>>
>>26908088
>Posting them isn't
you pointed them out, anon.

thats against the rules, anon.

youre a hypocrite, anon.
>>
>>26908148

It's chemotherapy. The cancer is finally being excised.
>>
>>26907819
This is a board that needs to justify its existence that's why we have this threads
>>
>>26908088
That's not how it works you gigantic fucking faggot
>>
>>26908220
Finally the stupid green text role plays are gone. This board has gotten rid of one cancer.
>>
>>26908527
And gained another in the form of scruffy

But it's OK he made a public statement about how buthurt he is he won't be a mod much longer
>>
Funny how before this the board was loosening and they were allowing things like ass worship again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.