[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony Transformation General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114
File: 1458953825028.png (712 KB, 923x738) Image search: [Google]
1458953825028.png
712 KB, 923x738
iPone edition

Your one stop shop for all for things human-turned-pony. Writefags, drawfags and lurkers alike are all welcome.
Any type of transformation into ponies, gryphons, dragons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, is fair game.

Previously on PTFG,

TEMPTING TENSION by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/TVCGs17R

Apocrita: The Worst Lovebug by Woofr:
http://pastebin.com/ZACzLYKA

Bugged Up by SpaceWolfe:
http://pastebin.com/PLkRPrMK
http://pastebin.com/eyBrxELx

Medieval Curse by Sham:
http://pastebin.com/Qjhmp1SA

Winter Flowers by Icarus:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/317713/winter-flowers

Story archive and additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Occult:
>Spoopy things are afoot, as some strange rites have been performed by a mysterious group. Following members of the cult or unknowing trespassers into the area of the ritual as people randomly start becoming small pastel horses.

AiE Going Native:
>Somehow anon managed to get stuck in Equestria. It seems that the magic in the world around them is catching up to their mundane body, and in amusing ways. Watch as anon adjusts and makes sense of the new world and soon to be new body.

Official /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26781614/
>>
>>26906395
oh we creep back into existence
>>
File: 1396235105186.png (1 MB, 5000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1396235105186.png
1 MB, 5000x1000
>>26906395
the dream never dies
>>
File: 1458952356675.png (337 KB, 468x1810) Image search: [Google]
1458952356675.png
337 KB, 468x1810
>>26906516
We sure do.
>>
File: 1459178129045.png (759 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459178129045.png
759 KB, 640x960
Lyra has things backwards.
>>
>>26906891
https://derpibooru.org/1117000
don't worry, she gets it correct at the end
>>
>>26906975
Absolutely adorable
>>
>>26907099
It is, yet she didn't even have the courtesy to splash the viewer with the mysterious tf substance.
>>
File: 1458658090954.jpg (2 MB, 7000x3938) Image search: [Google]
1458658090954.jpg
2 MB, 7000x3938
>>
>>26906395
I love this picture
>>
File: aVPX3VM_700b.jpg (51 KB, 700x426) Image search: [Google]
aVPX3VM_700b.jpg
51 KB, 700x426
>>26906395
You created the very same petfags that patrol these threads
Face the cuntsequences
>>
TF-Sential posted a new thing,
http://acesentialsketches.tumblr.com/post/141843754300/a-long-overdue-comic-commission-finally-finished
>>
File: apps.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
apps.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1414
>>26908053
>>26906395
I pone, you pone, we all pone for iPone.
>>
>>26908073
>9gag
>>
Working on a new story today. Possibly will have chapter one done today as well, so (possibly) look forward to that.
>>
>>26909013
>tfw you will never reverse engineer the ponifying capabilities, apply it to a television ad, then show it during the superbowl/world cup and laugh at the mass ponification
>>
>>26910135
>tfw you'll never be on the receiving end of a transformation spell
>>
File: random pone transformation.png (211 KB, 1088x386) Image search: [Google]
random pone transformation.png
211 KB, 1088x386
boop
>>
>>26909601
Sweet.
>>
What kinda sequence would /ptfg/ love to see?
>>
>>26913389
Rainbow Dash becoming a gryphon.
>in b4 human male into mare
>>
>>26913389
Bad end inanimate tf
>>
>>26911402
What's there to laugh at? How can you be the special snowflake if everyone is
>>
>>26913389
>>26913570
A guy turning into Rainbow Dash, and then subsequently into a gryphon.
>>
>>26913389
Or anything human to pony, so long as there's a vivid/shocked/indignant reaction at the end of it.
>>
Stuggles, I went through your story and left a few questionably helpful comments/suggestions for you.
>>
File: no-fun.jpg (320 KB, 700x739) Image search: [Google]
no-fun.jpg
320 KB, 700x739
>>26914089
>no fun
>>
>>26914089
kek

If anyone paid attention to the "rules" of /mlp/ there would be three threads up at all times. /mlp/ is already dying on it's own, it doesn't need active destruction.
>>
>>26914089
Issued a warning? Lol what are you a mod? If you were and gave a shit like you clearly think you do, this board and every renewed one like it would be shut down wouldn't it? Fuck off
>>
>>26914089
(you)
>>
File: Oh bother.jpg (17 KB, 172x243) Image search: [Google]
Oh bother.jpg
17 KB, 172x243
>>26913389
Mechanical transformation.

But we...well, there's sorta a thread for that.
>>
>>26912408
ANIMORPHS
>>
>>26914099
>>26914278
>>26914324
>>26914336
Anyone get a screencap of that post?
>>
File: intothetrash.png (8 KB, 611x134) Image search: [Google]
intothetrash.png
8 KB, 611x134
>>26915890
>>
>>26916288
Lmfao
>>
File: 1450603942881.jpg (844 KB, 1622x3125) Image search: [Google]
1450603942881.jpg
844 KB, 1622x3125
Still awaiting the glorious return of Wishmaster Samsa.
http://pastebin.com/Tnb84VKR
>>
Every pony knows about the naming dreams. As a tiny little bundle of cells and magic begins to form in the prospective mother's womb, a certain recurring dream passes through her mind. It is always a quite simple dream, usually focusing on objects, places, colors, times of day, largely simple stuff that appears for extended periods of time during the dream. As the dreams continue to occur, it inevitably causes the mother to form certain words around those things in her mind. For example, if one were to dream of pumpkins, surrounded by growing plants, it is possible for the two words that the mother imagines to be something like “Pumpkin Sprout” or “Pumpkin Seed”. These dreams are well known as naming dreams, and those words that form are usually used as the name of the new foal.

No pony exactly knows where the magic comes from, but it’s rumored that the foal itself sends this dream to the mother subconsciously, thus causing the name to pertain to its destiny and talent. How else would ponies be named after something related to their talent?

Look at me, getting ahead of myself. We're not here to talk about the magic of foal birth, in both the literal and figurative manner. What we’re here to talk about is my naming dream. Although, I must admit, mine was a little… Different than others. First of all, I was the one who had my own naming dream, not my mother. Second… is a little harder to explain. When I had my naming dream, I was a human.
>>
I jolted awake in my bed, sweat dripping from my brow. I sat, shirtless, in my bed, panting from the weird dream I had experienced. Seriously? The same dream again? What was this, the sixth time? I wiped myself down and tried to calm down, my heartbeat slowing and my breathing returning to normal.

My cat, Simon, leapt onto the bed and mewled pitifully. He had the same grumpy look on his face that he always did, the look that said “Feed me. I yearn for sustenance.”

I chuckled and picked up the mangy tabby up before moving him off the bed and onto the floor. I pulled myself up and out of bed, a few joints popping as I stretched outward. A small mew reminded me of my cat's insatiable hunger and I trudged out of my room toward the kitchen. I sleepily pulled out the box of cat food and poured it out into his bowl, not bothering with a measure. I'm sure he'd live if I fed him a little bit too much, and I most definitely wasn't feeding the fatso too little. He purred appreciatively and rubbed his head against my hand before digging into his breakfast.

Breakfast… Mmmm, sounds good right now. I swung open the fridge and started searching for something to eat. There wasn't much in there besides milk, eggs, some bacon, and leftovers from last night's meal. I huffed, disappointed at what I had as a selection and decided on bacon and eggs. Before pulling the eggs and bacon out to cook, I quickly scribbled down a big “EVERYTHING” on my shopping list

Before long, my bacon and eggs were done and I browsed through my phone for jobs while I ate. Retail assistant? Fuck, they want years of experience. Cashier? Experience. Trainee barista? Three years of experience. What the hell? Cut me a break, will you?
>>
I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket, done with my job search for today. I finished my breakfast and after a two second cleanup, I decided to make myself a coffee and sit on the balcony.

I opened the shitty sliding door to the tiny balcony and leant up against the rail, staring down at the city below. I kinda liked doing this on early winters mornings, sipping my coffee and staring out at the street below. Almost made me feel like I was in some movie. The young, handsome protagonist, who lives his boring life, day after day, except one day, *insert movie plot here*. I laughed at the daydream. Movies aren't real. “Protagonists” don't exist. My life was was a boring monotony. Maybe I'd get a job, a wife, whatever, but after that, I'd go back to the same old boring monotony, now just with different wallpaper.

It's not really healthy to think like this, is it? If I had a shrink or something to talk to, then they'd probably prescribe me with various heavy doses of anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, anti-everything drugs. Honestly, a lobotomy might do me some good. Wouldn't have to worry about these nightmares, at least.

I finished my coffee and walked inside, picking up my phone and sitting down on my couch. As I sat, Simon joined me and curled up into a little ball on my lap. I silently “D’awwww’d” at the sight and then went back to my phone.

News was pretty much what I had come to expect. A bunch of increasingly stupid people vying for leadership of our great and glorious nation, the most recent celebrity scandal, various stupid and inconsequential articles that flooded every news site. Surely there must be something worthwhile to report about, right? Surely, a terror threat, a missing plane, zombies, a whole bunch of people disappearing around the world… Wait, what was that last one?
>>
Gah, nevermind. Just some clickbait bullshit. I put down my phone and yawned, glancing down at the clock as I stretched back. Shit, 10 am? Had I really been doing nothing for the last two hours? As I finished yawning, I heard a quiet buzz coming from the cushion next to me. I picked up my phone and saw the name and face of one of my friends pop up on the screen. Jack. Great, what did he want?

“Yo, Jack. What’s up.”

“Hey man, I need your help.” A feminine voice spoke out from the other side.

“Oh, uh, hey miss. You Jack’s lady friend?”

“What? No!”

“Oh, so you’re a friend? Sister?”

“No and no! I’m… Jesus fucking christ, Alex, it’s me! It’s Jack!”

I let out a little laugh.

“Oh, I see. So is this your way of coming out to me? Proud of you, man.”

“Shut the fuck up, Alex! I’m not coming out to you! Please, just… Just come over, okay? I need your help.”

I scratched my chin, feeling the day old stubble. I looked down at myself and realized just how filthy I was.

“Uh, do you mind if I get cleaned up a little first?”

“Fine, yes, but please hurry. I’m freaking out over here.”

“Be over asap.”

I hung up and put my phone down before standing up and groggily walking to the bathroom. What the hell was going on? Was Jack sick? Was that why he sounded like that? I shook my head and began to shave, watching the light shadow of stubble disappear. I took my clothes off and washed myself quickly, before throwing some fresh clothes on.

I stepped out the door and into the Brisk morning Breeze. Luckily, it was only the very beginning of winter, otherwise I would have been freezing. My windcheater and longsleeve shirt was good enough for today and I began my short walk over to Jack’s apartment. I sighed happily as the fresh air filled my lungs. It was mixed in a little with the strange city smelling air that was always present, but the Breeze was just right this morning and mostly canceled out the stale city smell.
>>
I felt like doing Jack a favor and dropped by the coffee shop half way between mine and his. I ordered him a coffee just the way he liked it and bought one for myself as well. I had my shitty coffee before, and I knew I would regret having two, but the coffee at that place was too good to resist.

I pushed down the buzzer to Jack’s apartment and after a short while, heard a voice speak out.

“He-hello?” A voice, similar to what jack had sounded like before spoke out, but now it was very clear he was trying to make his voice as low as possible.

“Hey nerd, buzz me in. I have coffee.”

There was a small pause before I heard the buzzer go off and I pushed the door to the apartment block open. As I reached his door I knocked lightly before waiting for a response. At first I heard nothing, then what sounded like footsteps, and finally, a large crashing sound as a few glasses and mugs seemingly shattered on the floor.

“Sorry!” The girly voice called out.

“Jack?”

“Gimme a second! Sorry, sorry!” I could hear her call out as sounds of glass being swept up from behind the door.

All of a sudden, the door swung open… And no-one was there. I leant in and glanced around the room, unable to see anyone.

“Jack?” I called out.

“Here, dumbass.” I heard the voice again.

I looked around the room and stepped forward only for my foot to bump against something soft that let out a little “Eep!” As I hit it. I looked down and saw a little pink cartoon horse plush toy. Or at least, it would have looked exactly like a plush toy if it weren’t for the fact that it was moving. And scowling at me.

“H-holy fuck.”

“Yeah, asshole. I’m a fucking tiny horse.”

“J-Jack?”
>>
She rolled her eyes and tried to pull herself up to her hooves only to fall down, letting out another cute “Eep” as she did.

“Do you want some help?” I offered, only for her to look up at me and scowl again.

“Just… Just get in and close the door. I don’t want anyone seeing me like… Like this.”

I quickly moved into his (her?) apartment and closed the door behind me. Luckily I did close the door when I did as I saw an old lady step out of her home just the door shut. Turning around, I watched as the little Jack-horse stumbled forward, hooves slipping around on the tile floor. That explains the shattering glass before.

“Shit… I do hope you plan on explaining this stuff, right?”

She turned around with a look of worry on her face before continuing on to the living room and sitting on the couch. I apprehensively followed, still looking around the room to see anything out of place, but there was nothing different to what was usually here. Well, besides the fluffy horse thing. I sat down on the couch next to her and stiffly handed her the coffee. She muttered a quiet thanks and took it with both hooves, placing it on the coffee table and taking small sips.

“So.” I broke the silence. “Mind telling me what’s going on?”

“Alex, please… I don’t know what’s going on.” She nervously rubbed her hooves together.

“How can you not know what’s happened to you? You don’t just wake up, am horse!”

“Well I did! I don’t know how it happened, it just did, okay?” She shouted, before lowering her voice down to an almost whisper.
>>
“Okay, fine. So you’re not fucking with me, right? You’re actually Jack? Not some animatronic that he’s using to play a prank on me?”

“No, I’m not an animatronic. Yes, I am really Jack, and no, this is not a joke.”

“You’re a… Horse.”

“Yes.”

“And a girl.”

“...Yes. At least, I’m 90% sure I am. I’m not looking down there until I absolutely have to.”

I breathed out heavily and leant back on the couch. This was for real, wasn’t it? It wasn’t a dream? I pinched myself to test, and yep. Not a dream.

“So…” I said, twiddling my thumbs. “What do you want me to do about it?”

She looked at me, shocked. “Look man, I don’t expect you to fix it, okay? I called you because you’re a good friend and I was panicking! What did you expect me to do, go on with my day!?”

“Well, no… I just… I guess I can help you, I just don’t know how.”

“Thanks. I’m sorry for shouting at you, I’m just super fucking scared. I just… I needed a friend. And I’m out of food.”

I chuckled and pushed myself up.

“Who knew I’d be doing errands for a tiny little pony. Not too much of a bother, I gotta grab some food for my apartment too, so I’ll get you some when I’m out. How long did you want me to hang around for?”

“Hang around…? Uh… I was kinda hoping I could come over to yours for a while. Until this wears off or something.”

“Stay at mine? Dude, there’s hardly enough space for me and Simon, let alone another pet.”

“Hey! I’m not a pet!”

I brought my hands up in defense.

“Hey, sorry, didn’t mean to offend. What I meant is that you’re pet size, and until you turn back, you won’t really be able to do any of your own cooking, washing, cleaning, etcetera.”

“Uh, I think I can clean like this. Maybe? I dunno, I don’t really eat much besides hot pockets and frozen pizza’s, so as long as you don’t mind maybe putting them in the microwave for me, I’ll be fine.”
>>
I looked at Jack and sighed. As much as I enjoyed messing with her, it definitely wasn’t the time to do it now. She looked legitimately distressed, and rightly so. I could only imagine what I would be like if I had my body ripped away from me.

“Okay, you can stay.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!” She leapt forward and threw her hooves around me, pulling me into a hug. Before I could really even react, she pulled away and looked ahead nervously.

“Uh, sorry. I don’t know what came over me.” She mumbled out. “Thanks for letting me stay, Alex. It really means a lot to me.”

“No problem, no stress.” I smiled at her. It really wasn’t very much like Jack to act like that when he was still… Well, when she was actually a he. I assumed that it probably had something to do with turning into a horse, and I could definitely see myself acting a little uncharacteristically if I was suddenly a little pony thing.

“So, there anything you want to bring with you before we head off?” I said, breaking the awkward silence.

“Yeah, my laptop, phone, and… Uh… My...” She trailed off quietly at the end.

“Your what? Speak up, man.”

“My… Hairpin.”

“Hairpin? I didn’t know you had a hairpin.”

“It’s my mum's, okay? Not really mine. It’s the last thing I have left from her, so don’t make fun of me.”

“Hey, no worries man, just didn’t know you had one.”

“Thanks. It’s on top of the shelf in my room, if you could grab that while I get the rest of my stuff, that’d be great.”
>>
I grinned and gave Jack a thumbs up before lifting myself off the couch and heading toward her room. I had been in this house enough times that I knew the cupboard she was talking about and opened it up, finding a small jewelry box up the top. I pulled it down and opened it up, revealing a beautiful, white, flower shaped pin. It was made of white gold and enamel with thin metal stamens in the center, tipped with yellow gemstones. Wow, this pin really was incredible. Even if Jack bought it for herself, I wouldn’t make fun of her. I wonder…

As I walked out of Jack’s room, I found her packing a few electronics and books into a duffle bag double the size of herself. I snuck up behind her and as she lifted her head up, I reached downward and pinned the flower on her head.

“H-hey!” She looked up at me. “What did you do?”

“Oh, nothing. Just made you look pretty.”

“Wh-what the hell are you talking about?” She said with a blush, bringing a hoof up to her hair and finding the hair pin.

“Alex, why did you put the pin in my hair? I-I don’t want to wear it, I just want to keep it.”

“Nope.” I folded my arms. “It’s a condition of staying at my house. You wear the cute pin, or you live on the streets.”

“A-Alex! Are you serious?”

“Yep.” I grinned even wider and she scowled even harder. As she was frowning, I looked down at her and saw something that I hadn’t realized before. On the side of her hips was a symbol, almost dyed into her fur. It was three flowers, almost identical to the one in her hair and was mirrored on both sides.

“Dude, you got flowers tattooed on your ass.”

She rolled her eyes.

“They’re Lilies, and I know that they’re there. It only proves that I should take this s-silly pin out.”

“Nah, I think it almost completes the picture, ya know?”
>>
She huffed and looked away from me, continuing to lift items into the bag by her mouth. As the bag got bigger and bigger, it became more and more obvious that she wasn’t going to be able to carry it.

“You do know that bag is going to be way too heavy right?”

She froze and looked down at the bag before letting her head droop and sighing.

“Yeah… I was putting off asking you, but… Could you carry me there?”

“What, like a little baby?”

“No, asshole. Like, in the bag.”

I glanced between her and the bag. It was definitely big enough to hold her, and the amount of stuff she had put in there definitely left enough room.

“In the bag? You sure? Probably not the most comfortable ride.”

“I know, but I’m not going outside like this, and I am NOT pretending to be your pet.”

“Hey, I said nothing about it, you just assumed.”

She scowled at me, before relaxing her face and looking down sadly at the floor.

“Look, Alex… I’m really sorry that you have to do this. Trust me, If I didn’t think of you as such a great friend, and if I wasn’t in such a dire situation, I wouldn’t ask for so much. But… I am in a dire situation. I’m confused, I’m scared, and I just need a good friend who I trust to help me while I figure this stuff out.”

“Hey, I’m sorry too. I… I know I have a tendency to joke around a lot of things, and you know from experience that I do this whenever shit gets real. I do care about you, man, and I’m sorry that this crap has happened. I promise that I’ll try to joke around a little less.”
>>
>>26916994
Enjoying this so far, waiting for Jack to inevitably spill the beans about their own naming dream. Hoping this happens before Alex turns.
>>
She smiled warmly and walked toward me, wrapping a hoof around my leg.

“Thanks, Alex. It means a lot.”

“Oh, yeah.” I added. “You don’t actually have to wear the pin to live at my house. That was a joke too.”

“No! Uh, I mean, I kinda… Like it.”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow but shrugged in acceptance anyway. “Cool, no problem. So when did you wanna head off?”

“Well, I gotta drop in the payment for this month's rent, call in sick for work, and then we can go. Hopefully I don’t get fired for this, but… Honestly, there’s not much else I can do.”

“Fair enough, I wouldn’t expect your boss to believe that you’ve contracted “Acute Pony-itis.”.”

“A-cute-pony-itis? Real fucking funny.” She said sarcastically but laughed all the same.

------

After a short trip to the landlord's office and a very awkward phone conversation between Jack and her boss, we were on our way back to my apartment. I could feel her wiggle around and grunt every once and awhile, clearly struggling to stay comfortable in that claustrophobic environment. I tried to keep the bag as stable as possible, but unfortunately, I didn’t really have a choice when walking up the stairs. As soon as I pushed open the door, I placed the bag on the floor and unzipped it, letting Jack jump out and breath in deeply.

“Ah! Fresh air, thank jeebus!” She sniffed in heavily before stopping, now noticing my half eaten dinner from last night on the kitchen bench that I hadn’t bothered to clean up yet.

“Really, man? And you were worried about me not cleaning up. You hardly seem to do any of your own.”

“Hey! I take great pride in the miniature society I have growing in my coffee mug.”
>>
Once Icarus finishes delivery, I'll poof out my short one. Borrowed 2 books on creative writing from my library. We may see better writing (Highly unlikely) and Better stories (when HL3). Currently stuck with my shotgun writing, though.
>>
She giggled and walked through the apartment to the couch, jumping up and sitting down. I carried the bag over to the couch for her and pulled out the basics she had brought with her, plugging her laptop into the wall and handing her the phone. She looked at it nervously before looking up at me and raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, right. Hooves.” I put the phone down.

“So what do you want for dinner?” I asked. “I don’t feel like going out shopping tonight, so we’ll grab some takeaway.”

“Hmm… How about chinese? I don’t really think I need as much food as I did before, so it won’t cost us too much.”

“Us?”

“Well, yeah. I’m gonna be putting money toward food and stuff.”

“Honestly, you don’t need to.”

“I’m gonna be the one eating your food, using your power, taking up your space, so I can at least put some money in.”

I sat back in admission.

“Sure, that’s fine. So, chinese take-away?”

“Sounds good man.”

------

I was surrounded by rushing winds, standing on top of a mountain. I knew this place, and I had had this dream before. The details of the dream were vivid and beautiful, and I was strangely lucid. Every time I had this dream in the past, I couldn’t control my actions or remember the last time I had been in the dream. I glanced over the edge of the cliff before backing up a bit. I knew what happened in these dreams. Every time, I jumped off and fell to my death. Or at least, fell until I woke up. This time, there wasn’t the drive to jump at all.
>>
“Ah, a naming dream. I haven’t dream walked into a naming dream since I was reformed.” A deep, strong, but distinctly female voice spoke out from behind me. I spun around and came face to face with a huge, dark blue horse with huge wings and a long, sharp looking horn sticking out of it’s head. It’s mane was absolutely mesmerising as it flowed like magic and sparkled in the sun, almost like stars. Oh shit, they were stars.

“Wh-what? Who are you?”

“Who am I?” She looked a little confused, before shaking her head. “I am Princess Luna, Keeper of the Night.”

“Princess? You’re a princess?”

“Yes, and I drift between dreams of ponies in distress. I sensed that this dream was distressing, but had no idea it would be a naming dream. Is it the health of your foal that you’re worried about? Or your future with your foal?”

“F-foal? What are you t-talking about?” I stammered out.

“Do you not know?” She asked and I shook my head. “Oh dear. This dream is a naming dream. It is the dream that pregnant mares experience before giving birth to a foal that helps form a name around your foals destiny.”

“What are you talking about, “Pregnant”?

“Oh. You really don’t know? Uh, you see, when a mare and a stallion love each other, they have the option to make love. When they do so, the mare becomes pregnant, and in nine to twelve months, they will give birth to a-”

“I know what pregnancy is! What I’m saying is that I’m a man, and I’m most certainly not a horse.”

“You’re… What?” The princess glanced at me, confused.
>>
>>26917067
Hooray, more love bug!
>>
“I’m not a mare. I can’t get pregnant and I have no idea what this dream is! I bet it’s just all that shit yesterday with Jack. Fucking tiny pony shit.”

“Jack? Who is this “Jack”?”

“He- or well, I guess, She turned into some tiny little pony thing yesterday. She’s also a girl now, I guess. Kinda… Kinda like you. But smaller. And no horn or wings.”

The princess stood still with a contemplative frown on her face. I could tell she was deep in thought and I waved my hand in front of her.

“Hello? Princess lady?”

There was a loud pop and all of a sudden, the horse Princess was nowhere to be seen.

My mind suddenly became fuzzy again and I felt a weird sensation come over me. Almost like my consciousness was slipping away, but I wasn’t any less or more awake feeling. I began to involuntarily take some steps, turning slowly toward the cliff. As I stepped forward, I tried to reign control of my dream again, but the fogginess was becoming stronger and stronger. As my dream self approached the edge of the cliff, I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the fall that was sure to come.

My feet left the floor.

But I didn’t fall. I opened my eyes again to see myself floating, or more realistically, flying. As the last inklings of consciousness left me, I wasn’t filled with the fear that I had felt toward the end of all of these dreams. I was filled with joy.
>>
------

I woke up, the smell of coffee wafting in through to the living room from the kitchen. I pushed myself up and rubbed my eyes free of any remaining gunk. I breathed in deeply, enjoying the scent of coffee just as I awoke. I sleepily looked over to the kitchen and saw Jack mixing a coffee with her mouth.

I yawned and smacked my lips loudly, trying to wake myself up. Jack turned to me from her coffee making and immediately dropped what she was doing to run over to me.

“A-alex! You’re u-up! H-hehe, uh, that’s g-great! Here’s your coffee!”

She placed the coffee on the table in front of me. I opened my mouth up to talk but a hoof shot forward and covered my mouth.

“Wait. Before you say anything, you… You gotta know that I had nothing to do with this, okay?”

“Nothing to do with what?” I said.

Or maybe, I didn’t. It definitely wasn’t me speaking.

“Jack, is someone else-” I froze. The voice was saying what I was saying. Exactly.

“Like I said, Alex. I had nothing to do with this.”

I looked down at my body and saw that my chest was covered in fur. Looking down at my limbs, I could now see that they ended in small stumps. Hooves.

“What. The. Fuck.” I said between gritted teeth. There was something weird about this voice as well. It kinda sounded different. Almost… Feminine.

Oh fuck. I pulled my legs apart and stared downward.

“FUUUUUUUUUUCK!”

-------

Hope you guys like this new story. Felt like having a different spin on the usual "Two dudes turn into mares" formula.

http://pastebin.com/kV0t8fKx

>>26917067
Looking forward to it, man.
>>
Last time, we left our protagonist in an elevator, with a Satyr, regarding a business talk.

>You're sitting in the office, watching the outside from a nearby window.
>The skies are clear, and some pegasi fly between the buildings, towing all sorts of packages.
>"Let's get down to business." The satyr behind the table says.
"I agree. But, first, Spike, could you please leave us for a minute?"
>Spike looks at you in slight confusion.
"Please. Just wait behind the door for a minute."
>Spike looks at you, then at the Satyr, and promptly nods, leaving the room.
>Once he leaves, you tap your chin.
"Alright, so, how long are you in Equestria?"
>The satyr looks at you, tilting her head. "What do you mean?"
"A satyr isn't an usual occurrence. Neither are changelings, for that matter. And I doubt that if I were to run through books, I wouldn't find a single mention about your kind, almost as if one day, you appeared out of thin air. So how long are you in Equestria?"
>And then you realize. Orange mane, blue coat and a mare.
>Jesus, Christ, you're stupid.
>>
>>26917104
I like this naming dream stuff. Good world building
>>
>>26917114
>That looks exactly like Liam's character.
"If I'm not terribly mistaken, you must've been Liam before. Cambridgeshire, UK."
>The satyr stares at you, before nodding.
>"We've been here for some year. And who are /you/?"
"I'm here for some three days. It's me, Non Anonymous!"
>"Non? Jesus Christ! How have you been? Tell me everything!"
"You've been silent for the last year! I thought you died! Skype, Twitter, nothing! And you're sitting here, doing...actually, what does your company do?"
>"Equestria doesn't have a patenting office. We're sort of a private patenting office, so inventors flock to us in hopes of cashing in on their success. We have engineers and scientists of our own, and we make our own products too. Tell me, why did you end up as a pony?"
"I'm not really a pony, to be accurate." You say and drop disguise with a green flame.
>"You're a bug!"
"And you're half assed!"
>"Fuck you!"
>You both burst out in laughter.
>>
>>26917124
"Damn, I missed this so much. How many of you ended up here?"
>"The entire supplement of the Students of the Cambridgeshire School of Engineering. Sort of just...Appeared here. Some with swapped genders, like yours truly."
"An entire school? Why?"
>"We suspect some sort of multidimensional linking mismatch."
"Simple speech, please."
>"We suspect something, be it an object or a bundle of...basically anything! Has ties to this universe and it pulled us here. And since there's an universal acceptance index, and that one was lower than the pulling power of the object, we've been pulled here and the magical radiation between the world's has 'corrupted' our data in transfer. So I ended up with two hooves and a tail. But you, you've went through properly. Why's that? How did you get here?"
"Black slime and tentacle rape. I'd rather not talk about it. Why do you have such an extensive knowledge on magic?"
>"I've been here for a year. And a year without computers, phones or Internet, you either start going out, or you start reading. And being the massive nerds that we are, we read everything. So yeah, everyone knows magic, even though we can't cast for shit."
"Do you have any leads on the object responsible for the linking?"
>"We have one lead, though I doubt you'll like it."
"What is it, tell me!"
>"It's your work, Non. The greentexts."
>>
File: Nigk2ppD.png (136 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Nigk2ppD.png
136 KB, 900x900
>>26917131
And that's it. Kept it short, was pretty tired and ran over from easter. Not to mention the bullcrap i deal with daily.
Hope it doesn't bug you too much.
>>
>>26916912
Hey guys, retcon-ing this first part of the story because i'm a faggot who changes their mind too much.

>What we’re here to talk about is my naming dream. Although, I must admit, mine was a little… Different than others. First of all, I was the one who had my own naming dream, not my mother. Second… is a little harder to explain. When I had my naming dream, I was a human.

Will now be

>What we’re here to talk about is my naming dream. Although, I must admit, mine was a little… Different than others. You see, when I had my dream, I was a dude. And a human. Probably should point that out.

Take what you will from this change in wording.

Also, fimfiction link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/322570/whats-in-a-name

>>26917167
Nice chapter, man. enjoying the updates.
>>
>>26917422
Thanks. I like your work too, keep it up.
>>
>>26917131
>>"It's your work, Non. The greentexts."
I'm sure many a writer on /mlp/ wishes they could make their greentext come true.
I think this is the first time I've ever seen a satyr tf.
>>
>>26917607
Someone had to do it before, right?
>>
>>
>>26917422
Added to the google doc.
>>
>>26917104
Ohhh I really like this. Yes. Yes, please continue.
>>
>>26917104
Very nice. I was going to say nice world-building but someone beat me to it. The bit with Luna was funny.

I noticed you capitalised the words Brisk Breeze earlier, and the dream makes explicit mention of the wind. A new name for Alex?
>>
File: derpymorph.jpg (126 KB, 821x974) Image search: [Google]
derpymorph.jpg
126 KB, 821x974
>>26915575
>>
>>26919397
why she weairn' diaper
>>
File: 1433346799062.jpg (77 KB, 1275x825) Image search: [Google]
1433346799062.jpg
77 KB, 1275x825
>>26919410
she tried to diaper in fog but she just doesn't know what went wrong
>>
>>26913389

Whatever it is, it better start with a female subject. Too much male-to-pony wish fulfillment saturating the market.
>>
>>26919511
probably because most writers are male and feel comfortable writing that role rather than writing a female role that will get nitpicked for being wrong
>>
>>26919548
And fetishes. But variety is nice too, some female to mare or stallion, as >>26919511 suggests.
>>
>>26910135
One day a supervillain will pull this off and create their own personal pony army. Or harem.

>>26916612
Yup
>>
>>26919511
Female gets buttblasted over polygons in a video game character's bum, somehow challenges her rage until she's a pone
>>
File: gak.png (246 KB, 824x536) Image search: [Google]
gak.png
246 KB, 824x536
>>
>>26919511
Wish fulfillment is why most stories are popular. Male-to-pony isn't evil or overused, and I can't relate to a female TF story. So go with a male main character.
>>
>>26913586
>Be Anon in Equestria with your best friend
>Twilight turns you into filly
>Forced to wear a mysteriously green diaper
>pro tip: It's your friend
>>
>>26920575
You were doing well until line 3, but the story had a shitty end.
>>
>>26920621
>bad end inanimate tf
Exactly what Anon asked for
>>
Fuck this. I quit.
>>
>>26920659
?
>>
>>26920659
Impersonation isn't clever or funny, Anon.
>>
File: 1423958177421.jpg (635 KB, 2130x1202) Image search: [Google]
1423958177421.jpg
635 KB, 2130x1202
>>26920659
protip from a nonpro
save often
>>
>>26920767
Applejack has such a strong kick that, even transformed into an apple, she can buck Twilight apart from the inside.
>>
File: zzz.png (190 KB, 739x622) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
190 KB, 739x622
Sleep like a pony.
>>
>>26920659
time to use a tripcode.
first time i've been impersonated, I almost feel proud of myself for reaching this point

pro top bruv, I don't use my stories name in the name area unless i'm talking directly about a story.
>>
>>26920575
This reminds me of a particular comic.
>>
>>26921525
You are famoos horse now.
>>
>>26922082
yay am hoerse
>>
>>26922102
Pretty hoars <3
>>
>>26920439
>Wish fulfillment is why most stories are popular.
This is true.

>Male-to-pony isn't overused
One need only look at the content, both visual and prose, of this very thread to see this assertion fall apart.

>>26920439
>I can't relate to a female TF story
So, your problem is you lack imagination. Or otherwise you can't derive pleasure from the prospect of someone else undergoing TF, in which case you lack empathy.
>>
File: classy stock photo shig.jpg (1 MB, 4558x4542) Image search: [Google]
classy stock photo shig.jpg
1 MB, 4558x4542
>>26922203
You write like a retard and your shit's all fucked up. I don't know what to do with you.

>So, your problem is you lack imagination. Or otherwise you can't derive pleasure from the prospect of someone else undergoing TF, in which case you lack empathy.
Or people have different tastes.
>>
>>26923123
>>
File: 1459052965294.gif (1 MB, 384x286) Image search: [Google]
1459052965294.gif
1 MB, 384x286
Sketching out a story, might follow the Pon-E prompt for newly unemployed anon. Delivery before the week ends
>>
>>26924459
That's good, Anon.
>>
I just had an idea:

What if there was a greentext about suddenly everyone on Earth just turning into ponies?
>>
>>26925307
Been done, usually becomes zombies. Not a fan of the idea.
>>
>>26922273
>You write like a retard and your shit's all fucked up. I don't know what to do with you.

You could try making more ad hominems. That would certainly be more productive and would demonstrate the superiority of your stance.
>>
>>26917131
"My green? How?"
>"It has to be the cause. Technology/g/ical Equestria, remember? It's the only thing which theoretically has an acceptance index big enough, and can transfer it's universe transport abilities on other matter. Contamination, sort of.
"The green where I wrote about the various Equestrian tech and magic uses to amplify it?"
>"Yup, that one. The theory of everything in particular."
"How the universe is a giant onion?"
>"And how you should get out of my swamp."
"Shut up. I didn't intend that. But how is it possible? Why even there is a universe obeying the laws I made in my head whilst completely blazed out of my mind?"
>>
>>26926049
>"Ever heard of the multiverse theory?"
"Ofcourse I did. Intriguing subject, but how does it correlate to our problem? "
>"What if I told you, it's impossible from what we know. The space time is unchangeable, and stays hard on point. You've somehow made this universe, and every time you add something new, it keeps on building and completing! Every time an action happens, thaumic radiation, or magical energy manifests as a byproduct. Small, but it's still radiation, which, for some reason this universe sucks up. Naturally, through osmosis. But now, something is making unnatural tears in spacetime! And the interspacial thaumic radiation is rendering the parts around the tears unvisitable!"
"Interspacial thaumic radiation? Like radiation between this and the earth universe?"
>"Yes! A wall to prevent travel between the universes!"
>>
>>26926056
"It's not a problem, radiation degrades over distance, it's particles and they lose energy, until they're inert."
>"That's normal radioactivity. Thaumic is different."
"How different?"
>"If doesn't degrade over distance. Well, it does, but it isn't affected by matter, only by strong planetary gravitational fields."
"So we're still cool. The sun is a giant gravitational bubble!"
>"Yes, that's true. But how long can we stay stuck here? And we don't know how much the field can dampen! We need a solution! And you know how the world works! You can help us! You can save everyone!"
"And how do you expect that, smartass?"
>"You know how this place runs! You made it!"
"I don't even fucking know anything about this bullshit!"
>"Non! You have to fix it, or we're all doomed! And so is earth, if my calculations are correct!"
"What do you mean, earth is doomed?"
>"Since we've been pulled between spaces, a natural tear created itself in point of exit. And it's leaking thaums. Our original universe is somewhat resistant to magic, but nothing is infinite! Do you know what sort of corruption can high thank exposure cause?"
"Half assed pony ripoffs?"
>>
>>26926063
>"No, I have went through the spaces for a billionth of a second! Do you know what a prolonged exposure to such a thing could create? Years, months, weeks, probably even minutes of exposure would turn anything into gloop!"
"So we have a situation in our hands."
>"Hooves, you means hooves."
>This'll be a wild ride.
>>
>>26926068
Paste updated
Have fun.
>>
File: 1377181374484.gif (125 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1377181374484.gif
125 KB, 126x126
>>26926035
You lorded over an anon and suggested that he doesn't have imagination or barring that, empathy. Simply because he doesn't like a certain thing. Not sure what you were expecting.
>>
>>26926123
*relate to
>>
I'll just be lurking for Icarus' new fic
>>
File: IWTCIAP.png (223 KB, 1984x1623) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIAP.png
223 KB, 1984x1623
I'm not 100% certain why I spent the time on this.
>>
>>26926227
Me either, it is dire.
>>
>>26925727
I don't mean one with zombies; I mean one where literally everyone turns into a pony. With exploration of consequences.
>>
File: IWTCIAP2.png (198 KB, 1984x1623) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIAP2.png
198 KB, 1984x1623
>>26926242
Maybe if I took off the face? Eh ... no, no ...
>>
>>26926256
The mane has to go.
Anon's been bald since forever.
>>
File: IWTCIAP3.png (173 KB, 1984x1623) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIAP3.png
173 KB, 1984x1623
>>26926282
Funny, that's just what I was thinking.

Still needs something...
>>
>>26926290
Eh, I'm stumped. Oh well, at least I had fun with it.
>>
>>26913976

Got it.

Still patiently waiting for that critique from Woofr. Though I am in no hurry. I can wait.

Unless that is you. In which case my apologies.
>>
>>26926290
Put a question mark on the face, and make the hooves fully green.
>>
File: 2xKMYYK.gif (823 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
2xKMYYK.gif
823 KB, 260x173
>>26926123

A better showing, certainly. But then, that's my fault for expecting any quality out of this thread and this board.
>>
Out of curiosity, do we have any transformation art detailing an anatomical showing of a TF?

Particularly in sequence?
>>
>>26926430
I'll get around to it soon enough.
>>
Being a pone is shit,
It makes you feel like a tit,
Your fur is grey
And you can only neigh
Clothes don't even fit
>>
File: IWTCIAP4.png (164 KB, 1984x1623) Image search: [Google]
IWTCIAP4.png
164 KB, 1984x1623
>>26926455
Sure, why not?
>>
File: 1428525705715.gif (162 KB, 257x424) Image search: [Google]
1428525705715.gif
162 KB, 257x424
>>26926430
>>26926614
Done. Hope that helps a little.
>>
File: anonhorse.jpg (295 KB, 700x869) Image search: [Google]
anonhorse.jpg
295 KB, 700x869
>>26926962
You may have turned into the wrong kind of horse, Anon, but you got a giggle out of me anyway.
>>
>>26925307
I've been planning a story for a long time. The basic outline:
>you are the roommate of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
>his latest fixation, which he's trying to convince you of, the idea that horses are secretly ruling the world.
>by an amazing coincidence he turns out to be totally correct.
>you discover this when you wake up one morning and discover the entire population of the Earth is now ponies.
>they go about their business as if nothing was wrong.
>apparently foreknowledge of the plot is what protected you from the same brainwashing.
>so now it falls to the two of you to find out what the hell is going on, and if you can save humanity.
>>
>>26928405
>paranoid conspiracy theorist.

isn't there one of those in like every green
>>
>>26928497
Ever since Woofr's green, far as I know.
>>
>>26926063
>Do you know what sort of corruption can high thank exposure cause?
... What?

>>26926068
>turn anything into gloop
Or maybe into the smooze.
>>
File: 1450927585509.jpg (60 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1450927585509.jpg
60 KB, 640x633
>>26929008
>smooze
>>
>>26926227
>>26926970
Thanks, Anon. You'll make a good pony someday.
Personally I'd prefer it with the face and mane, and maybe a lighter shade of green for the coat.
>>
>Private pastebin for infinite hiatus green still getting hits

I don't know how to feel
>>
>>26929647
Pretty good I guess.
Bob and Gerald?
>>
File: goo.png (304 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
goo.png
304 KB, 900x800
>>26929008
>ponifying magic
>gloop
>>
File: 1436724008881-1.jpg (160 KB, 989x1280) Image search: [Google]
1436724008881-1.jpg
160 KB, 989x1280
>>26926497
>>
>>
File: 1458576339163.png (508 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458576339163.png
508 KB, 720x1280
>>
Finally, i thread with my dreams in here. I always want to be a pony randomly someday.
>>
>>26932859
If you turn into a pony randomly, Sod's law dictates that it will happen at the most inconvenient time, such as when you're in the middle of using your hands for something important.
To be on the safe side you may want to fully plan out your turning into a pony in advance.
>>
File: anongryphon.png (105 KB, 2633x1107) Image search: [Google]
anongryphon.png
105 KB, 2633x1107
>>
Ello, lads. I'm back here again just to note on some things. If anyone remembers me a bit, I'm just gonna say I'm gonna bring an update for "The trial" out when i catch myself somewhat. Actually feeling the urge to write again.

In the mean time, right now I'm attempting to de-cringe-ify at my discression some bits, kind of fix some grammar errors and figure out where i was going with the whole plot again as i'm re-reading it. The idea for certain things n such, that is.

I think I'm also gonna break everything in to smaller chapters as i do it, instead of having so much crammed into one page. Hope that doesn't cause a problem for the listing on the Docs.

Sorry it's been so long. Hope it doesn't go longer.
>>
pmub
>>
File: mica.png (555 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
mica.png
555 KB, 1280x1080
>>26933571
This is excellent news.
>>
File: h igdbfu vcni.png (2 MB, 2675x3214) Image search: [Google]
h igdbfu vcni.png
2 MB, 2675x3214
>>
File: 1443278185125.png (35 KB, 925x933) Image search: [Google]
1443278185125.png
35 KB, 925x933
>>
File: 1413262802695.png (676 KB, 2031x1225) Image search: [Google]
1413262802695.png
676 KB, 2031x1225
>>
Was so busy with reading on how to write, I forgot to write.
With miracles, something tomorrow. If not, Sunday is a 100000%
>>
>>26936114
Weeeeew, nobody gives a shit
>>
File: 1410998142286.png (2 MB, 2382x1754) Image search: [Google]
1410998142286.png
2 MB, 2382x1754
>>
Whelp. Looks like it's that time again. Time for me to vomit a giant freakin' wall of green. Hrm...wonder how many posts this will take...

>Still panting and out of breath, you simply wheeze and try to take deep breaths as your heart’s pounding starts to gradually lessen.
“Lil Sis? What’s wrong? Talk to me. You’re scaring me.”
>Your deep breathing quickly leads to you coughing as you begin speaking.
“I…*wheeze*…I…saw…*hack*…suh-something…”
>Nullity looks at you face-to-face and although you could tell she was worried, she was also conveying an expression of seriousness.
“You saw something?”
“Uh-huh. It…*cough*…it… *cough* …it w-was bad.”
“Tell me. I need to know Lil Sis. Please tell me. You’re scaring me.”
>Why does she keep saying that?
>She must have said that over a dozen times today.
>Although you were still very much frightened over what had just happened, something about the way Nullity was saying “You’re scaring me” multiple times today just seemed off.
>Couldn’t she say something else, like “What’s wrong Lil Sis?” or “Why are you so riled up?” or something similar to that effect?
>It’s like, this shouldn’t be at the forefront of your mind considering what just happened, but something about her repeating herself with the same words too often…something about that…something about that just really didn’t seem right.
>Not like everything that’s been happening has been really off, especially with what’s been happening today.
>It’s just…
“Lil Sis? Please answer me. What happened?”
>Having stepped a few feet from the front door of your house, you turn to look back at it.
>It looked exactly like a stereotypical house you had seen watching MLP .
>Well…maybe not too stereotypical.
>It honestly looked like an older European-styled house.
>The walls were painted with a beige-like color, and you also saw pink-colored beams designed all across the house.
>>
>>26937180

>Those beams looked like they were exterior frames circling the front door and the windows.
>There wasn’t a whole lot of designs on the exterior of the home, with the exception of the window on the second floor.
>It had a small balcony beneath it with a bunch of flowers sprouting out.
>You hadn’t noticed those flowers before when you closed your bedroom…window…
>…
>You shiver a little and immediately look away from that part of the house
>As far as you were concerned, you never wanted to go back to your bedroom.
>Never.

>Your eyes scan the rest of the house once more.
>Looking at it one last time, it sorta looked like a Dutch or a German-styled home…maybe from like 1600s or 1700s Europe.
>Not that you were good at history or remembered dates exactly, but…
>…wait a minute.
>Dutch?
>German?
>There’s no such thing as European or German or Dutch in Equestria.
>That’s from…that’s from that nightmare…or was that your old life?
>You look to the ground and shake your head with your eyes closed.
>There’s something very, very wrong here, isn’t there?
>What the heck is going on?
“Lil Sis.”
>You look back up and open your eyes to see Nullity moving to your side.
>She spreads one of her wings and wraps it around you.
“Please talk to me Lil Sis. I wanna help you, but I can’t if you don’t tell me what happened.”
>You subconsciously dart your eyes back to your bedroom window.
>You didn’t see anything, but you were still very terrified of what happened in there.
>You needed to get away from here.
“O-Okay. But…Big Sis?”
“Mm?”
“Can we start walking to town? I think I need to get away from here for a little bit. I think I’ll feel better talking about it once we start moving.”
“Are you sure you’re up to going out? If you’re feeling ill, it might be better to go back in and rest.”
>You feel yourself shake a little upon her mentioning that, and you could tell she felt that.
>>
>>26937210

“Nuh-no. Let’s go. I’ll be alright. I just need some fresh air. Plus, exercise will do me some good.”
“Lil Sis. You don’t feel like you’re doing well.”
>Darn, she definitely felt that.
“Seriously Lil Sis. Maybe we should rest some more today. We can always see everypony another time. One more day of resting won’t do you any harm, will it?”
>No.
>There is absolutely no way you can go back to your room.
>No way.
“Please Big Sis? I’d really rather get away from here for a while. I saw something scary and the more I hang around here, the more uneasy I’m gonna get. Can we please just get going?”
“Okay, but only under the condition that you tell me what happened. Deal?”
“Deal.”

>And just like that, you both turn away from the house and begin walking.
>You noticed that there was a trail that led from your front door towards what looked to be a main trail that ran perpendicular to it.
>Once crossing onto the main trail, both you and Nullity head towards your left.
>The main trail went straight for a little bit, but then curved to your right.
>The two of you walk along this path; for as far as you can see, it seemed that the trail from this point onwards only went straight ahead of you.
>There were trees around you, but not enough to the point where it felt like the two of you were in a forest.
>You even noticed the sun’s glistening rays were shining through the leaves.
>It was very serene.
>The weather itself felt like it was in the 70s.
>Nice and cool, but also a little warm.
>It felt like it could be a breezy day, yet oddly enough, you felt no breeze.
>Regardless, you also saw a few other houses here and there, but they were spread out from one another.
>Every so often, a smaller path would connect from a house up to the main trail you two were walking on.
>In some sense, your surrounding environment made things seem very peaceful.
>And yet, for some reason, Nullity wasn’t saying anything.
>Both of you were silent.
>>
>>26937232

>She wasn’t prodding you for an immediate explanation.
>Maybe she was giving you a little bit of room to think and calm yourself?
>Maybe.
>It was making you feel better with the way she was clinging her wing onto you, yet you know that was just a special talent of hers.
>Truthfully, it still didn’t change the fact that things were still very off.
>For starters, why the heck were you acting incredibly girly this morning?
>You take a small look down at your pink-colored hooves as you walk, and you even notice your dress from the peripherals of your eyesight.
>When you first woke up here, you were nowhere near that hyper-feminine.
>Technically, it still feels very right being a girl; in fact, it feels so much better than being a guy.
>And yet, why aren’t you feeling extremely girly right now?
>You’d always get excited by your hooves, but now, that’s doing nothing for you.
>It’s possible you’re still trying to recover from what just happened, but those thoughts you had and the way you acted this morning, that wasn’t normal.
>It felt really good, but that just wasn’t normal.
>That wasn’t right.
>It was right being a girl.
>But it wasn’t right being a super feminine girly-girl straight out of some anime show or something.
>The way you were thinking…why were you thinking like that?
>That wasn’t you.
>Even before the scary stuff happened, you slept peacefully and woke up just fine.
>Was it because you were showered with gifts and affection from Nullity that caused you to act like that?
>No, that can’t be right.
>When you first woke up here and went downstairs the first time, you were shocked to discover all of those gifts.
>Seeing them then, and Nullity giving you the same sort of affection she’s always given you…you didn’t go off behaving with that girly-girl persona.
>Even seeing your hooves back then, despite you getting a little excited by them, you didn’t act like how you acted this morning.
>Why?
>>
>>26937244

>What the heck caused you to act like that?
>In addition to that, there was also the whole thing with memories.
>Every so often, there would be something that would spark a memory in your mind.
>What was so confusing was that you couldn’t tell if it had something to do with what happened here with Nullity before you had your accident, or if it had been from your nightmare.
>But was that nightmare real?
>Was it your old life, or was it all really just a dream?
>Even in that “nightmare,” you still dreamt of where you were now in this life and thought this too was just a dream.
>Like you thought earlier, Europe doesn’t exist in Equestria, nor do computers or phones.
>And yet, how is it that you had such a fancy shower?
>Why did you and Nullity have a kitchen that looked like it came straight out of a showroom from a department store?
>You stop and shake your head a little, gently rubbing one of your hooves across your forehead.
>You also notice Nullity stopping right next to you.
“Are you okay Lil Sis?”
>You turn to Nullity and notice that she must have been quietly and carefully observing you.
>Not that it bothered you, but you were getting lost in thought and giving yourself a headache because of it.
“I’m fine Big Sis. Let’s keep going.”
“Okay.”
>You both continue walking and you continue your train of thought.
>What was perhaps messing with you the most was determining what was real and what wasn’t real.
>That so-called “gift” from Times R. New and the letter he wrote to you…everything about that was wrong.
>Not that he had a bad sense of humor, but just the fact that you know that his letter said something else the first time you saw it was enough to snap you out of your girly mindset.
>Being covered in foul language, and just that black box…that’s something you definitely remember doing in that nightmare.
>>
>>26937254

>You do remember working with others you didn’t like and you do remember that the prank Times R. New pulled on you was the prank you would occasionally pull on them.
>And just the fact that the second time you saw his letter and noticed that it was written differently should be enough to signal that incident was not normal.
>And magic’s not normal either.
>You do remember from your nightmare that magic didn’t exist.
>You know you knew nothing about science, but at least in that nightmare, magic was an impossibility.
>And yet you saw it and experienced it here yourself when Nurse Reinhold was around.
>Magic shouldn’t exist simply on the principle that it violates the laws of physics, and yet here it does.
>But had you not had that accident and had you not been in that nightmare, you would have accepted it as just a normal part of everyday life.
>Then again, the only reason you’re aware that Equestria exists, or at least have some understanding of how things work here…even if you don’t remember a whole lot, is simply because you learned of it through a show.
>A show made by artists who created this place based on their own imaginations.
>Equestria, and the whole concept of it, from what you remember, was nothing more than a fictitious world designed for a cartoon.
>And yet, here you are in Equestria, where colorful talking horses can fly and do magic and live like the people from your nightmare do, albeit with a much better outlook on life.
>And that’s just the thing.
>If Equestria was just a concept brought about by some artists to make a cartoon, why does everything seem so real here?
>There’s no denying that the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the senses coming from your current female pegasus body are real.
>They all feel and seem very real.
>It’s just that there are things here that somehow correlate with the stuff from your nightmare.
>You’re not sure how, but both places seem real, and at the same time, a little fake.
>>
>>26937259

>How are you seeing things?
>How is it that these things bring some kind of validation that your nightmare may have very well been real?
>And yet, there were things in that nightmare that suggested this life you’re in right now might have also been real.
>The biggest indicator that both worlds seem to somehow be real must have been what happened at that lake.
>Based on what Nullity said yesterday, you and her had gone a few miles behind your house to explore.
>She was with you when you both approached the outer edge of the forest leading to that lake.
>Yet she stayed behind doing something and you wondered off for some reason.
>From what you could remember, you were walking by yourself into that forest, and when you finally found that stream of water that you and Nullity had supposedly never found before, that girl appeared.
>Small chills course through you.
>You do your best to remain calm and keep a good poker face to keep Nullity from worrying.
>Not that she wasn’t already concerned about you, but you wanted to keep these thoughts private.
>You did feel a few hairs from your coat stand up, but fortunately, Nullity doesn’t seem to notice anything new.
>You shift your gaze slightly and see her looking around at the scenery.
>You quickly dart your eyes away so as to not draw attention.
>That girl…that wasn’t Nullity.
>She wasn’t who you were with right this moment.
>According to Nullity, when you separated from her in that forest, she searched frantically for you.
>It wasn’t until after you fell into the lake that she was able to locate you.
>So she never saw the girl.
>No one but you even knows about her.
>But who the heck was she?
>You can’t remember if she was a human or a pony or something else.
>But you remember being right by her side nearly the entire time once you came across that stream.
>Even though you can’t remember what the two of you said, you knew she felt very loving and caring…almost like she was a family member.
>>
>>26937267

>Truthfully, Nullity’s personality almost resembles that of the girl’s.
>Even right before you were pushed into the lake, you saw her crying.
>She was remorseful and didn’t want to do that to you.
>But why would she?
>More importantly, what happened to her after you fell in?
>Nullity said that she just saw you by yourself, so that girl must have gone somewhere.
>Out of all things that have happened in your nightmare and that have happened in this world, that whole incident with that girl and the lake is the one thing you know to be very real and very true.
>You just can’t understand what it means or why it happened or who she even was.
>She almost felt like she could have been Nullity, but according to Nullity’s part of the story, she was definitely someone else.
>But who?

>As you both continued walking, you could rapidly see what looked to be a town coming into view.
>You were both on the outskirts and were almost there.
>But before heading into town, Nullity speaks up.
“How are you feeling now Lil Sis? Any better?”
“Mm? Y-Yeah, I think I’m feeling a little better.”
>It did feel nice getting away from the house for a while.
>And although walking side-by-side with Nullity did help in easing your anxieties with everything that’s happened, you were still somewhat uneasy.
“Are you feeling good enough now to tell me what happened?”
>You both stop and look at each other eye-to-eye.
>Looking into her, you felt like you were in a sanctuary being protected by her.
>Yet with her looking into you, you could feel yourself struggling to hide you insecurities.
>Might as well tell her what you saw.
>Or rather, maybe you could leave out the part about the silhouette.
>The thing with the pony plushies in itself definitely needed some clarification.
“I t-think so.”
>You both resume walking, although a little more slowly.
>You take a deep breath and let it out with a sigh, feeling the fresh air flowing in and out of your lungs.
>>
>>26937275

“I was…uh…just about finished getting ready and I was super excited to head downstairs to go out with you. However, once I left the bathroom, I stumbled on my dress and rolled against something.”
>You hear Nullity gasp and notice out of the corner of your eyes her looking at you as you both walked.
“Are you okay baby sister?”
“Y-Yeah. I mean, that wasn’t the part that freaked me out.”
“Oh? But then what did?”
>You gulp before saying your next choice of words.
“Do you know that shelf full of pony plushies next to my bed?”
“Pony plushies? What are you talking about Lil Sis?”
>Wait. What?
“You know, that shelf right next to my bed. There was like a bunch of pony plushies lying on it.”
>You look back to Nullity, but she just keeps an eye on you while silently letting you finish your train of thought.
“Well anyways, I remember when I first woke up from my coma that they were all smiling. Then today, when we went to my bedroom and while you were turning on the shower, I noticed one of them was frowning. Then, after I was ready and stumbled into them, they were all frowning. I don’t know why, but that terrified me. Big Sis, I think I might be seeing things.”
>Nullity stops walking and lifts her wing off of you.
>You stop walking too and look at her.
>But right as you do so, she turns and gives you a surprise hug, and a very tight one at that.
“Oh Lil Sis…”
>You hug her back.
>Regardless of the moment, hugs with Nullity always felt really comforting.
>It made you feel a little better.
“I…it’s okay Big Sis. I just thought I saw something different, kind of like with that whole letter thing from Times R. New. I’ll be alright. It just scared me is all.”
>She releases her grasp from you and you notice tears welling up in her eyes.
“Can you make me one more promise before we continue any further Lil Sis?”
>Her tears…she was really worried about you.
>Now you wanted to make her feel better.
>>
>>26937284

>You didn’t want to see your big sister cry.
“It’s okay Big Sis. I’d be more than happy to do whatever it is you’d like me to do. Tell me, what would you like me to do?”
“First thing tomorrow morning, I wanna take you and go with you to see Dr. Wilhelm. I wanna get you in as soon as possible. I wanna make sure you’re alright.”
“Yeah, that’s perfectly fine Big Sis. I can do that.”
“Good. I know Nurse Reinhold has done favors for me in the past and considering that everyone’s been worried sick about you, I know she’d be able to get you in when they first open tomorrow morning.”
“Alright. But still, can I ask you one question Big Sis?”
>Nullity wipes her arm across her eyes and sniffles, but smiles back at you reassuringly.
>You reach forward to hug her once more as she clings onto you.
“Of course you can, my little Radiance.”
>You let go of her and look her in the eye.
“I…I have pony plushies that normally lie next to my bed, don’t I?”
>Nullity turns away from you and sniffles a little more before looking back at you.
>Why did that upset her?
>Well, seeing them change expressions would upset anyone, you included, but why did asking this particular question mess with her?
“Nuh…*sniff*…no, you don’t.”
>You freeze.
>What?
“*sniff* You have all sorts of knick-knacks on that shelf.”
>WHAT?!?
“Mostly arts-and-crafts you and I would do together, with some of them made by Beezle when he would come over. There were no pony plushies on that shelf. You don’t have any.”
>You’re speechless.
“I…I…”
“A-Are you sure you’re still up to walking around Lil Sis?”
>You don’t know what to say.
>You’re at a loss.
>That…that right there should be making the alarm bells go off.
>You almost wanna scream and freak out and run, but considering that Nullity is already really worried about you and that you don’t wanna scare her anymore, you try your best to keep your composure.
>>
>>26937300

“Y-Yeah. I-I’m sure.”
>Nullity swings to you to give you another super tight hug.
>You don’t hug back, too disturbed by what’s happened.
“It’s gonna be okay Lil Sis. I promise. I’ll be right here by your side.”
>She lets go of you still teary-eyed, but she tries her best to cast a reassuring smile.
>You force yourself to smile back.
“O-Okay. I trust you Big Sis. Let’s just…let’s just go. I wanna go explore Vanhoover with you.”
“Okay Lil Sis. Let’s go. Remember, I’m right here by your side.”
>Nullity gives you a small kiss on your forehead, and with that, you both continue walking into town.

>Upon arrival though, you notice that there was hardly anyone around.
>There was maybe two or three ponies in the distance, but you could tell that they didn’t notice you or Nullity.
>That’s certainly strange.
>Actually, no.
>Screw it.
>Everything about everything is completely strange!
>It’s here you almost wanna freak out about the whole pony plushy ordeal, but somehow, you keep a hold of yourself.
“Big Sis?”
“Mm?”
“Where is everyone?”
“Oh! Duh. Hehe.”
>Nullity actually chuckles a little.
>For some reason, that question helped ease her worries, which was good because you didn’t want her to worry.
“That’s right. I forgot. Today’s a holiday.”
“Holiday?”
“Yeah. The Equestrian Games are being held at the Crystal Empire today. Everypony across Equestria goes to see those games, except for those that don’t get the day off. We so would’ve gone too, but it was important to nurse you back to health. It’s okay Lil Sis. We can always go when they play again next time.”
>Truthfully, you almost want to breathe a sigh of relief.
>You did want to see others, but considering all the crazy stuff that’s been happening, you also didn’t want a bunch of ponies going all over you asking about how you were doing.
>>
>>26937314

>You were still very uneasy about everything else, and not having to explain yourself to everyone was a relief in and of itself.
>Still, as you both walked into town, you noticed it seemed very friendly.
>There were still trees and the area around you was very green.
>You could see some houses nearby, but you also saw a lot of other buildings.
>Some seemed to be stores while others looked like they could have been offices or something.
>There were some buildings separated by themselves, and others attached to one another, like a mini side-strip mall or something.
>A lot of their designs resembled what your house looked like to a certain extent.
>The best you could describe them, even though you knew Europe didn’t exist here, was that the architecture resembled that of an older European design.
>Yet the way the buildings were laid out seemed similar to what you’d see in an old-Western movie.
>Honestly, if felt like combining a cowboy-rodeo environment with an older European environment.
>It’s strange to liken Vanhoover to that, but because you also didn’t know anything about architecture or the fact that you weren’t used to living in Equestria, it was the best you could describe the overall appearance of the town.
>It was still very pretty and welcoming, and despite the lack of ponies, it did help ease your anxieties a little.
>Yet as both you and Nullity continue walking, you hear someone calling out.
“NULLITY!”
>You turn to see a white unicorn eagerly waving towards you two near a building entrance.
>Above her, you notice a giant horseshoe logo with the name “Dazzling Designs” centered in the middle of the horseshoe with girly pink and purple typography.
>The unicorn herself was smiling vibrantly, and you also saw her mane was a dark brown similar to yours, except it had bright navy blue stripes running throughout it.
>Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue.
>>
>>26937329

>You also noticed a cutie mark in the shape of a blue star, with what looked to be green sparkles floating around it.
>Overall, she was very beautiful.
“Hey Brielle!”
>Nullity turns and happily trots over to her.
>You follow close behind.
“I haven’t seen you in like forever Nullity! What brings you into town?”
“Weeeeeeeeeell…take a look at who I brought along with me.”
>Nullity steps to her side so that she could see you.
>You heard her gasp in surprise.
“RADIANCE?!? Is that you?”
“Uh…” is all you can manage to say.
“Oh thank Sweet Celestia you’re alright! I’ve been worried sick about you!”
>She runs right up to you and almost knocks you over with a surprise tackle hug.
>You hug her back, careful to not fall over and ruin your outfit.
>But as a few seconds pass, Brielle releases you from her grasp and looks you over in awe.
“And look at you! You’re so beautiful Radiance!”
>You start to blush a little at the compliment.
>You notice Nullity watching you two while smiling silently.
>You were feeling better seeing her smile.
>It felt good to take away her worries, even though you were still dealing with some of your own.
“Ooooooo…that eyeshadow…hehe…I got you that, didn’t I?”
>You stumble on your words a little, but you reply.
“Oh yeah. Heh…Nullity helped me this morning getting ready. Thank you so much for the makeup kit Brielle. I really love what Nullity’s done with my looks.”
“Oh hush you. I’d be more than happy to do anything for you. And that dress! Epaulet is going to be so happy to see you wearing her dress. She made that dress just for you.”
>Surprisingly, you giggle a little.
“Hehe…yeah, that’s what Nullity was telling me. I’m so happy with what you and Epaulet gave me. It’s really nice of the both of you. I already feel very beautiful and pretty cuz of you two. And I gotta say, I really do love this look.”
>You reach forward and hug her once more.
>>
>>26937333

>Brielle happily returns the favor.
“Well, why don’t you and Nullity come on in? I was just about to head inside myself. I know Epaulet will be super happy to see you.”
“Wait, this isn’t your store?”
>Brielle suddenly looks at you in confusion.
>It made you uneasy for a brief second, but then Nullity spoke up.
“Heh…sorry Brielle. Radiance is still recovering from what happened. She actually just woke up yesterday and she felt well enough and wanted to come into town. She has a little bit of amnesia, but fortunately…”
>Nullity trots over to you and squeezes you with another hug and smiles back at Brielle.
“…she’s on a steady path to recovery.”
“Oh you poor thing!”
>Brielle comes over to your other side and also hugs you.
>It felt good, although a little strange to have two mares hugging you like this.
>Fortunately though, their hugging was making you feel a lot better.
>You speak up next.
“It really is alright Brielle. I’m doing a lot better.”
>You step out of both of their hugs and smile back reassuringly.
“I just may have forgotten a few things, but I do remember a lot.”
“You remember who Epaulet is?”
“Of course I know who she is. She’s the one who gave me this dress, who I can’t even begin to thank enough for such a wonderful gift.”
“Well then Silly,” says Nullity, “this is Epaulet’s store.”
>You blush a little in embarrassment, but try to laugh it off.
“Oh, right. Hehe…of course. Silly me.”
>You notice Brielle breathe a sigh of relief.
“Phew! I’m glad your amnesia isn’t bad Radiance. It would’ve been so awful if you had forgotten everything and everypony.”
>Oh if only she knew.
>But rather than stir up unnecessary drama, you simply play along.
>After all, you didn’t like upsetting anyone…at least anyone in this world.
>Everyone was just too nice and friendly.
>>
>>26937347

>You, Nullity, and Brielle then proceed to head into the store, with Brielle a few feet ahead of you and Nullity.
>Once you step inside, you’re in awe with wait laid before you.
>The inside of the store was huge!
>Row after row of clothes and apparel spread throughout the store.
>You saw dressers along the walls carrying all sorts of goods, be they antiques or other sorts of apparel.
>You also saw towards the back of the store a staircase leading to a second floor where you could only guess was more clothing.
>The walls and the staircase were all designed in solid-dark oak, and yet nearly everything else in the store appeared very feminine.
>The dressers, the clothing, and anything else you could lay your eyes on were all a beautiful array of rainbow colors.
>Towards the center-right part of the store, however, was a very long counter with what appeared to be jewelry of some sort laying inside.
>There was a cash register by the end closest to where you were standing, and behind it, you noticed another pony.
>But before you and Nullity move forward anymore, Brielle trots right up to the pony behind the cash register.
“Hey Epaulet!”
“Oh hey Brielle! How are you?”
“I’m doing very well.”
“Really? I’m glad to hear that.”
“How about you?”
>You see the pony behind the counter turn and walk out of it at the opposite end.
>You hear her sigh before she resumes speaking.
“I’ve been doing alright. It’s been kind of a quiet day, what with everypony going to see the Equestrian Games. I was going to go too, but my staff wanted to take the whole day off to go and see them. And, as you know, somepony needs to run this store.”
>As she exits the counter and turns to face towards Brielle, you were able to snag a better look of her overall appearance.
>You almost want to gasp yourself.
>She was a crystal pony.
>Or rather, a crystal unicorn pony with beautiful green eyes.
>>
>>26937357

>Her coat looked to be aquamarine in color, with her mane flowing down from behind her.
>It was brilliantly blue.
>You also noticed she was wearing a dress.
>It actually looked very similar to the dress you were wearing in terms of design and the location of the frills, except it was light blue in color and had a slightly darker blue star at the center of the collar instead of a heart.
>If you weren’t a girl, you’d almost have a crush on her yourself.
>But before you can continue your thoughts, you hear Epaulet speak up again.
“Guess I got the short end of the stick, huh?”
“Or you could always just close early and take the day off. Not like many other places are open,” Brielle says.
“I know, but…”
>As Epaulet moves closer to Brielle, you notice her eyes turning towards you and Nullity.
“…but…oh…my goodness! Nullity! And…Radiance?”
>She makes a beeline straight towards you.
>You simply try to keep a smile going.
“My goodness! It really is you two. I haven’t seen you both in ages!”
“Well, let’s just say I’ve been kinda busy taking care of a certain sweet sister of mine,” says Nullity.
>Nullity nuzzles against your neck and wraps an arm around you for a quick hug.
>You blush shyly.
“Radiance!” Epaulet stammers. “You look absolutely beautiful!”
>Epaulet giggles a little as her eyes scan your body.
“I see a certain somepony likes the dress I got her.”
>Epaulet reaches forward to give you a tight hug, and you hug her back.
>You could smell a lovely scent of perfume radiating from her.
>It smelled very nice, almost like a tropical scent or something.
“Mmm…it’s so good to see you Radiance. And you too Nullity. I’ve really missed seeing you two.”
>She lets go of you as Nullity begins to speak up.
“I know. It’s been like forever since we’ve been here. With everything that’s been going on, it’s a real treat to see some familiar faces again.”
>>
>>26937364

“Oh no. It’s a real honor to see you two again. But Radiance,” Epaulet turns to face you.
“How have you been? The whole town here has been worried sick about you.”
“Oh um…you know…I’m recovering. Just getting some exercise and getting out of the house. Thought it’d be fun to walk and explore some.”
“Really? You’re doing alright? From what I know, you’ve been out cold for a whole week. You’re healing up that quickly?”
“She is.”
>Brielle sneaks up from behind and walks over to your side to swing an arm around you.
“But she’s just been having a little bit of amnesia. She thought going around town might help her to jog some memories. Right Nullity?”
>You look over to see Nullity smile reassuringly, though you can’t help but feel Nullity might have been expressing a small look towards Brielle.
>Regardless, Brielle didn’t seem to have noticed.
“Yush. My little Radiance is coming back to health. We thought it’d be good for her to get out today. She’s doing a lot better, but is slowly and steadily recovering.”
>Nullity also extends a hoof out to give you another hug.
>Epaulet also does the same and soon you’re engulfed in a three-way hug.
>It felt really strange being hugged like this, especially by three mares this time, but you didn’t reject it.
>You just weren’t always used to being hugged by everyone.
“Well I’m glad,” says Epaulet.
>All three let go of you.
>You actually feel yourself sounding a little affectionate.
“Awww…thanks you guys…or…uh…gals.”
>Nullity giggles a little and you could see Brielle smirk.
“Hehe…don’t worry. I really am alright. But I will say Epaulet, I really love your store. It’s so good to…”
“My, my! Nullity? Radiance?”
>You and Nullity turn to see Nurse Reinhold coming into the store.
“It’s so nice to see you both in town and not all cooped up in a bedroom. I take it you’re feeling better Radiance?”
“Oh. I um…uh…”
>>
>>26937379

>Seeing Nurse Reinhold here did catch you off guard, but before you say anything else, Nullity speaks up.
“She’s doing much better, all thanks to your help.”
“It’s no problem at all. Glad to help a fellow pony in need.”
“And speaking of need, do you mind if I have a few private words with you Nurse Reinhold?”
“Why of course Nullity.”
>Nullity turns to face everyone else.
“If nopony minds, I’m gonna step outside for a brief moment. Will you be alright Lil Sis?”
>You blush a little as you notice Brielle and Epaulet giggling softly.
>Even though you and Nullity loved calling each other Big Sis and Lil Sis, you guess it must have seemed strange to others.
>Oh well.
>To each their own.
“Don’t worry Big Sis. I’ll be alright.”
“Okay. Be right back!”
>Nullity nuzzles against your neck one more time before her and Nurse Reinhold head outside to talk.

>Turning yourself back to face Brielle and Epaulet, you notice they’re both struggling not to laugh.
>But just as you are about to speak up, they burst into laughter.
“Hehehe…ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”
>Why are they laughing?
“He…hehe…uh…what’s so funny?”
>You look at them both in confusion, but Epaulet is the first to speak.
“Hahahaha…oh wow. That was so priceless!”
“I know, right?”
>Brielle is also laughing, but after a few seconds pass, their laughter turns into giggles.
>You can’t help but feel embarrassed.
>What’d you do that was so funny?
“I…I don’t get it. What’s so funny?”
>Brielle grins at you.
“Oh nothing, ‘Lil Sis.’”
>She chuckles a little more after mentioning that, while Epaulet speaks up again.
“Hehe…we’re just teasing you ‘Lil Sis’…uh… I mean Radiance.”
>Suddenly, you were feeling a little uncomfortable being around them.
>Although they were being harmless, you couldn’t help but feel that they were making fun of you.
>It didn’t make you feel too good.
>>
>>26937391

“Oh stop it Epaulet. Radiance, it’s just something we’ve never seen you and Nullity do before. It’s kind of funny because we’ve never seen anypony talk like that before, but in all honesty, if those are the two nicknames you two call each other, I think it’s pretty cute.”
>Both of them have stopped laughing and they’re now only looking at you with warm smiles.
>And yet, you felt just a little bit uncomfortable.
>Especially with Big…uh…Nullity not around, you felt vulnerable.
>Even though you knew they meant you no harm, you did feel a little hurt from their teasing.
>But rather than dwell on these feelings, you instead try to change the subject.
“Heh…yeah…so anyways, as I was saying earlier, it’s so good to get out and see things. Being stuck at home all day can sometimes feel a bit…”
“Boring?” questions Epaulet.
“Well, I dunno about that, but…”
“It’s okay Radiance, you can say it’s boring. I know I’d go nuts having to stay all cooped up in a house for a whole week!”
“Oh?” says Brielle. “Like you haven’t gone nuts having to run this shop when almost everypony’s out seeing the Equestrian Games or taking the day off?”
>Brielle nudges against Epaulet playfully.
“What? Why in Equestria would I go crazy running this shop? I mean, sure, it’s a bummer that I have to run it while the rest of the staff has the day off, but I AM a business owner, and as a business owner, you have to be fully committed to it. After all, this stuff is my passion!”
“Designing clothes?”
>Epaulet gives Brielle a slightly annoyed look, but continues talking.
“It’s more than just designing clothes Brielle. It’s my life’s calling.”
“Then why were you sighing out of boredom when I came in?”
>Epaulet gives her an irritated look.
>>
>>26937399

“Because even if I may not feel up to doing work when I have to do it, I do it anyway because not only am I obligated to do so as a business owner, but I do it because it makes me happy. I don’t do it for the money or for the fame or for the attention or for anything else other than it’s what I enjoy, and not to sound like a narcissist, but I’m pretty darn good at it too. Isn’t that right Radiance?”
>You stumble on your words from being called on the spot, but you decide to instead nod your head.
“See? Look at the dress I made her! She’s quite beautiful, if I do say so myself. Besides Brielle, you too are the local fashionista around here and with your skills, you could make any mare beautiful. Don’t you take pride in what you do?”
“Well yeah, I do. But I don’t want my work to define who I am. It’s important to do what you enjoy and to work hard at it, but I don’t let my work define who I am as a pony. There’s more to life than simply working all the time. If work makes you happy, that’s perfectly fine. But I know I don’t always want to work every single day. It’s a holiday for crying out loud and since almost everypony has the day off, why shouldn’t I too?”

>Meanwhile, you simply stand there and watch as both Brielle and Epaulet go on and on about things going on between them.
>You were listening and trying to pay attention, but you were relieved that they weren’t completely focusing on you.
>Actually, you were starting to wonder about what Nullity and Nurse Reinhold were discussing outside.
>You knew there were still a lot of things wrong and that you weren’t all that completely recovered from everything.
>It was nice interacting with others to help take your mind off of things, but truth be told, you didn’t want to stand here all day listening to two mares rambling about random things.
>Instead, you decide to slowly walk away from Brielle and Epaulet to explore some of the store.
>>
>>26937404

>They were too busy talking about things to have noticed you walking away.
>As you walked around, you saw all kinds of skirts and dresses.
>You saw lots of blouses, leggings, shirts, short shorts, pants, and numerous other forms of apparel, all in a variety of colors and fabrics.
>There were a lot of clothes here.
>You even saw signs and posters on the dressers aligned against the back walls of the store advertising all kinds of makeup, hoof polish, makeovers, and other things.
>You’d never really even been in a big clothes store like this place.
>At least, you weren’t used to going into a clothes store that was almost completely dedicated to women’s apparel.
>You weren’t seeing anything that was for guys…err…stallions, and it did feel a little weird walking around in a girl’s clothing store.
>But you are a girl, a mare, so it shouldn’t feel that way.
>You’re even dressed like one, and considering all the girly things you did earlier today, you shouldn’t be feeling odd browsing around and looking at feminine clothing.
>So why are you?
>You still weren’t feeling any of those girly-girl feelings you felt earlier.
>Yet you still, for whatever reason, felt out of place.
>Had none of the freaky stuff happened this morning, you’d probably be going out of your mind with pink, fluffy, girly thoughts.
>But no.
>You didn’t feel girly.
>You just felt…off.
>Was it because…
“…to get stronger…”
>HUH?!?
>You turn around and look to see who said that.
>You saw no one.
>You were standing in an isle with clothing hanging on your left and right.
>You turn back the way you were facing and still saw no one.
>You bend down to see if there was anyone else nearby in the other isles filled with clothing, but you didn’t see anyone.
>You could hear Brielle and Epaulet talking about something, but you couldn’t make out what they were saying.
>>
>>26937412

>Still, you were almost at the opposite end of the store from them, and whoever just said that sounded like they were right next to you.
>It was a female’s voice, and it almost sounded like yours, but maybe slightly deeper, though still very much feminine.
>Weird.
>No, this isn’t just weird, it’s not good.
>You’ve been forgetting things, seeing things, and now you may be starting to hear things too.
>This is really not good.

>And yet, just as you are about to do anything else, you notice it.
>You see it hanging on a hanger just a few inches in front of you to your right.
>Walking up to it, you see it’s a white gown.
>It was hanging out in the open, with the other articles of clothing next to it spaced away from the gown itself.
>It simply hung there by its lonesome self, almost as if it was hanging there waiting for you.
>It’s…it’s…the dress.
>The dress worn by that…that girl.
>You could feel yourself getting tense.
>It looks just like it.
>A simple white gown…a simple white dress.
>You could feel yourself getting entranced with it.
>You wanted to extend a hoof out to touch it, and just as you start to, you hesitate.
>Why is this here?
>What’s the point of it being here?
>What’s its purpose?
>How do you know you’re not seeing things again?
>But as your hoof touches the fabric, you notice it’s very much real.
>If felt maybe a little silky, but it was very smooth and soft.
>Actually, it felt a little warm.
>The heck?
>Trying the best that you can, you use your arm to try to unhook the dress from the hanger.
>It was impossible to grip the hanger so that you could release the dress, so you leaned up a little to bite down on the hanger so that you could pull it off with your hooves.
>It took a little doing, and truth be told, you must have looked silly trying to grab at the dress.
>You were just glad you didn’t see anypony around you while you were doing this.
>That would have been embarrassing.
>>
>>26937422

>Then again, how the heck are ponies supposed to grab objects and live somewhat like humans when they didn’t have hands?
>Only unicorns seemed to be able to do that with their magic.
>Regardless of the logic of how this world is supposed to work, you finally pull the dress off of the hanger.
>The hangers swings a little on its rod, and after a few seconds, it becomes still.
>You sit down on your rear and hold the dress against you.
>It felt really, really warm.
>It felt as if someone had just been wearing it.
>Why?
>Why is it so warm?
>Actually, it feels like it just came out of a dryer or something.
>And yet, this dress…you were feeling things inside.
>You were feeling more than just a warm piece of cloth.
>You were feeling love, like actual loving warmth.
>It was making you feel funny.
>Like, you were feeling a strong longing for someone.
>You did feel love, but in some weird way, it was digging a hole in your heart.
>This dress, that girl…you…you wanted to call out to her.
>You wanted to find her, to hug her, to tell her that you loved her.
>What was perhaps even stranger was that you were beginning to feel feelings of guilt.
>Why?
>It’s like…you deeply loved and cared for whoever this girl was.
>And yet, somehow, in some crazy, messed up way, you felt guilty for what had happened at the lake.
>Like it was your fault.
>You lost her.
>She needed you.
>You needed her.
>You both needed each other.
>You both loved each other.
>How could you let this happen to the two of you?
>You actually began to feel like you were mourning for this girl.
>You wanted to find her and tell her that you loved her.
>You wanted to find her and apologize to her for everything that’s happened.
>You…you were sorry, sorry that this had all happened in the name of…of…
“…getting stronger…”
“What about getting stronger?”

>You could have sworn you jumped up three feet in the air when you heard that.
>>
>>26937433

“Whoa whoa whoa there Lil Sis! Take it easy.”
>You’re breathing hard from having been startled, but after you calm yourself just a little, you speak.
“Oh hey Big Sis. I uh…I didn’t see you there. Heh…guess you got me good, huh?”
>You try lightly laughing it off, but Nullity wasn’t convinced by it.
“What were you doing Lil Sis? I heard you say something about getting stronger.”
>Wait.
>Were you the one saying those words?
“I uh…uh…I was just looking at some dresses. Check out this white one that I found.”
>You point to the ground where you dropped the dress.
>Except…no…
“White dress? Lil Sis, it’s just a green skirt.”
>No. Nononononononononono!
“I…I…uh…”
>What the heck is happening?
>Why are you seeing things?
>Why?
“Are you okay Lil Sis?”
“Uh…I…I saw something different again.”
“Oh Lil Sis.”
>Nullity comes right up to you to give you a very tight hug.
“It’s gonna be okay baby sister. I promise. It’s okay.”
>Rather than try to argue about it and throw a fit, you just simply let her hug you.
>It felt nice regardless, but you know you saw HER white dress.
>Even though you were still baffled by what you saw, you accept the fact that you’re seeing something different now.
>Maybe it really is possible to see things after waking up from a coma.
>Maybe.
>But why on Earth would you talk about getting stronger with a white gown?
>After a minute or so passes, Nullity releases you from her grasp.
“Everything’s gonna be okay Lil Sis. I just finished up talking to Nurse Reinhold.”
“What did she say?”
“Dr. Wilhelm’s office is closed today because of the Equestrian Games, however she said they’d see us right away first thing in the morning.”
>Nullity sniffles just a little.
>>
>>26937443

“She told me that everything was going to be okay, that it’s just part of the recovery process, but both her and Dr. Wilhelm want to examine you to make sure you’re alright. Everything will be alright. I promise.”
>Nullity runs a hoof through your mane and gives you a gentle kiss on your forehead.
>And although that also felt good, you really didn’t know what else to say.
>You could tell this was kind of serious, and a part of you wanted it to get addressed right away, but there was nothing else you could really do except wonder around.
“Do you wanna go explore some more Lil Sis, or do you wanna go home?”
>You were still uneasy with everything that happened at the house, and truthfully, you wanted to go anywhere but there.
“Maybe we could walk around just a little more?”
“Okay. That’s fine with me. But please, if something starts happening, speak up. I wanna protect you and nurse you to health baby sister. I can’t tell you enough how much you mean to me.”
>Those words did actually tug at your heart a little.
>On one hand, you still had a whole bunch of personal stuff you were dealing with, yet on the other hand, you didn’t want to make Nullity or anyone else worry about you.
>It would probably be best to just go home and rest, but you weren’t ready quite yet.
“Mind if we go explore the town some more Big Sis? I think I’m ready to leave.”
“Sure thing Lil Sis. Whatever you would like to do.”
>Both you and Nullity head back to the front of the store and now see Nurse Reinhold having a conversation with Brielle and Epaulet.
>Epaulet notices the two of you leaving and speaks up.
“Aww…are you two leaving already?”
“Don’t worry Epaulet, we’ll be back soon,” says Nullity. “We’re mostly just exploring around town and Radiance wanted to see some more before it got too late.”
“Okay then. But thanks for stopping by! I hope you feel better Radiance!”
>>
>>26937450

“Yeah, it was good seeing you two,” says Brielle. “I’ll SO have to pay you two a visit.”
>Nurse Reinhold doesn’t say anything, but simply smiles at the two of you, and nods towards Nullity.
“Alright. See you all later!”
>As you and Nullity walk out of the store, you look back to smile and wave, except you notice out of the corner of your eye where you had dropped that dress on the ground.
>It was white again.
>You quickly turn around and try to put it out of your head.
“Did you have fun talking to Brielle and Epaulet Lil Sis?”
“Uh…yeah. You know, just the usual.”
“They really are such kind ponies. I know Brielle sometimes likes to mess with ponies, but she has a good heart. Epaulet too is such a hard worker. Sometimes I wish she would take a day off to herself though. She works too hard.”
“Y-Yeah.”

>As you and Nullity begin walking through town again, you couldn’t help but feel…what’s the word?
>Lost?
>Sort of like you knew things were actually very serious, and yet, the more you tried to make sense of everything, the more confusing it all got.
>It is very well possible that the things you’ve been seeing could be aftereffects from having been in a coma, yet you felt that was not the case.
>Something is going on around here, though you weren’t quite sure of what it was.
>All of this stuff had to be happening for a reason.
>Yet, you didn’t know why.
>What was the purpose behind all this?
>What did it all mean?
>Why are you… just why are you so lost?
>What happened to cause all of this?
>When did everything become…so…like this?
>Even as your eyes dart around the landscape, Vanhoover was still pretty empty.
>Well, technically, everyone is either at home or at the Crystal Empire watching the games, but still…it felt weird.
>You could definitely sense something.
>But what was it?
“Well I can’t believe my eyes. Nullity and Radiance, it really is you two, isn’t it?”
>>
>>26937456

>You and Nullity both turn to your left to see a brown unicorn walking out of a building.
>He was smiling and looked somewhat cheerful.
>He had brilliantly green eyes with a blond mane drooping over his head.
>It was a little messy, but it didn’t look too bad.
>He wasn’t wearing anything, save for the cutie mark on his rear, which you noticed to be some kind of a circular clock.
>In addition, you saw that there was a lot of furniture sitting outside the front door on display.
>Most of it, you noticed, also had a lot of antiques standing either next to, or on the tables, with most of the antiques themselves being clocks.
>That’s interesting.
“Oh hey there Clockwork!”
>Wait, Clockwork?
>Nullity waves towards the brown unicorn and decides to walk up to him.
>You follow her from behind.
“It’s so good to see you.”
“Please, the pleasure is all mine. I haven’t seen you in forever!”
>He moves to his side a little so as to see you following behind Nullity.
“Especially you Radiance. I’m so happy to see you awake again.”
>You felt a little shy, but you decided to walk around Nullity and stand face-to-face with him.
“It’s uh…it’s good to see you again Clockwork. Oh! And thank you for your gift by the way, I absolutely love it!”
“Oh, that silly old clock?”
>He chuckles.
“It’s no problem at all. My heart went out to you when I heard what happened, and I wanted to do so much more for you, but alas, I’m afraid that was all I could do. You forgive me?”
“Forgive you? You haven’t done anything wrong at all Clockwork!”
>He looks down at the dirt and brushes a hoof against it, almost like he was feeling guilty.
“Well, you were always there with me when I needed it the most, but I was never once able to come to you when you were ill. Mainly because of keeping my silly store open, but I could have been a better friend to you.”
>>
>>26937465

“Aww…you don’t have to be sorry,” says Nullity. “We understand. Life can get in the way sometimes and you just have to do what you have to do. It really is alright.”
>Clockwork looks back up to face both of you with a small smile.
“Still, I would have loved to do more for you Radiance. Have you been feeling any better?”
>Before you say anything, Nullity answers for you.
“She’s been doing pretty good. She actually just woke up yesterday.”
“Really?”
>Clockwork looks at you in surprise.
“Yeah. She’s still recovering, but she wanted to get a little bit of fresh air. We’ve got an appointment with Dr. Wilhelm tomorrow, so we’re probably going to be heading home soon.”
>You speak up next.
“But we haven’t seen all of Vanhoover yet Big Sis.”
“I know, but still, it’s important we don’t overdo it. After all, I want you to rest and we’ve got a big day tomorrow.”
“It isn’t that late, is it?”
“Why,” says Clockwork, “it’s only about…”
>He stammers for a moment, looking back at his shop to see one of his clocks.
“…close to four o’clock. Plenty of time before it starts getting dark. Why don’t you two come in for a moment? I’d love to have a little chat with you two. It’s been kind of lonely today. Would be nice to have your company around.”

>All three of you slowly walk into Clockwork’s store.
>Upon entering, however, you were a little…intrigued by what you saw.
>The whole store, which actually wasn’t all that big, was filled with all kinds of clocks and other sorts of antique knick-knacks.
>It looked to be one of those “old” shops where you’d find something really unique and mysterious.
>All of the clocks were beating in synchrony, their ticking sounds echoing throughout the store.
>There were a lot of them.
>The store actually appeared a lot smaller on the inside the more three of you moved forward.
>It was definitely crammed with a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>26937472

>Guess Clockwork was one of those ponies that was super obsessed with time, huh?
>You also guess that he might have been a collector of some sort.
>Maybe.
>Yet as your eyes scan through the store, you noticed a staircase in the corner that led to upstairs.
>Hrm…that’s strange.
>Where did that lead?
>As Clockwork moves ahead of you and Nullity, you saw him going around what you can only guess was his front desk and situated himself on a chair.
>His desk appeared to be sitting just a few feet in front of you by the store entrance.
>There was a cash register on the center of the desk, with a bunch of other small items sitting on top.
>They looked to be those kinds of cheap, $1 things you’d sometimes see in a convenience store to try to grab your attention for a last-minute purchase.
>Here, though, they were mostly just cards, little toys, and snacks of some sort.
>You also saw a stack of books sitting on one end of the desk, with one opened by the cash register.
>Clockwork must have been reading something when he noticed you two walking by.
>Regardless though, Clockwork uses his magic to close the book.
>You see that glowing plasma, this time with a green color, forming around his horn and around the book itself.
>The book shuts itself and begins to float midair and flies to the top of the book pile while engulfed in the plasma.
>Once there, the plasma disappears entirely.
>It was still really weird to see magic like this, yet you were fascinated witnessing it.
>It just made no sense to you on how such a thing could exist.
“Sorry about this place appearing all dusty and messy. I was going to use today to help tidy everything up since the store is closed, but considering this is a time where I could catch up on reading, it felt nice to just relax today.”
>>
>>26937482

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that Clockwork!” says Nullity. “It’s important to take time out to enjoy yourself. Actually, I know Epaulet has her store open and she’s working all day today. We tried to get her to take a break, but she refused. I’m just glad that you of all ponies is taking time to relax. You definitely deserve it.”
“Well thank you Nullity. Still, had I known you two would have been coming into town, I would have at least tried to spruce the place up a little bit.”
>You decide to speak up next.
“So what have you been up to Clockwork?”
“Oh you know, business is the same old same old. Nothing new going on. Been making some good sales, but most ponies that come by usually just look around. Not that I mind that; I take pride in others admiring my work.”
“I see…well, outta curiosity, why did you come to work today if the store’s closed Clockwork?”
>He looks at you funny, and you suddenly felt embarrassed asking him that.
“Sorry about that Clockwork,” says Nullity. “Radiance is still recovering and has been dealing with some amnesia.”
“Oh my!”
>His look quickly changes to one of sympathy.
>Nullity briefly turns to you to speak.
“Lil Sis, this is Clockwork’s home.”
“Huh?”
“Yeah. Well, technically, he lives on the second floor and operates his store on the first.”
>Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh…so that must have been where those stairs led.
“Well, don’t I feel silly for asking you that Clockwork. Hehe… sorry about that.”
“Don’t worry Radiance. It’s alright. I’m just sorry you’re having to go through with that. I can only imagine how horrible that must be to forget things.”
>Nullity turns back to face Clockwork and speaks.
>>
>>26937492

“But she is doing a lot better. It’s mostly just with locations that she’s been having a little trouble with. That’s why we came to town today. She wanted to see some familiar sights to see if it would help. And it looks like it’s starting to.”
>Clockwork gives you both a warm smile.
>He seems like he could be a fairly nice pony.
>You actually were feeling a little more at home in his store.
>As crazy as it might sound, you almost wished you could spend the night here instead of your house.
>It felt safer.
“Well, I’m just glad you’re on the road to recovery Radiance,” says Clockwork. “Though still, I am a little surprised that you’re walking around when you only just woke up yesterday. Guess that means you really are improving. I’m happy for you.”
“Aww…thanks Clockwork. Yeah, I think I’m gonna be alright. Just been trying to get back in the swing of things.”
“I know how you feel Radiance. After my series of misfortunes, and what you and Nullity did for me when I was at my lowest, it took me quite a while for everything to return to normal. It’s an arduous process, but the important thing is that you take baby steps. Just like you told me, everything will be alright in the end. Things might get rocky along the way, but the important thing is to hold out and keep going. And I have that to thank you two for, even though I’ve already thanked you both in the past. Had it not been for you two…”
>You noticed his expression becoming just a little grim.
>His eyes dart away from you and Nullity.
“Let’s just say things might have turned out a lot differently.”
>He quickly shakes it off though and looks at both of you with a bright smile.
“It just goes to show that love and support can really go a long way in turning things around, and I’ll always be grateful for what you two have done for me.”
>Nullity giggles and suddenly latches onto you with a tight hug.
>>
>>26937503

“Weeeeeeeeell…that’s our special talent Clockwork. Me and my baby sister go around sharing love and affection wherever we can. We just want to make ponies happy and to feel loved.”
>You smile and gently nuzzle against Nullity, even though you weren’t used to nuzzling.
>It felt weird, but it felt right.
>It was more of like an instinctual response.
“Hehe… I love you Lil Sis.”
“I love you two Big Sis.”
>You see Clockwork simply smile as you and Nullity hug one another tightly.
“Oh!”
>Nullity speaks up and suddenly releases you from her clutch.
“By the way Clockwork, do you mind if I go use your restroom real quick?”
“Of course not Nullity. Just head on upstairs. Second door on your left.”
“Okay, thank you!”
>Nullity begins walking towards the foot of the stairs, but before she goes up, she begins to speak some more to you.
“I’ll be right back Lil Sis. Will you be alright?”
“Yeah, you go on ahead Big Sis. I’ll be fine.”
“Okay. Be back soon.”
>Nullity climbs up the stairs, disappearing from your view.
>It was just you and Clockwork now.
>You turn back to face him and notice that he was still giving you a friendly smile.
>You actually didn’t know what to say, other than let your eyes wonder around at all the clocks he had.
>Their ticking was starting to put you in a light trance.
>Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
>It was pretty relaxing.
“So…uh…how many clocks have you made since we were here last?”
“Oh not many. Actually, most of what you see here on display has been here for a while. Like I said earlier, I get a lot of ponies passing through here, but only do a small handful actually buy one of my clocks. And that’s okay. I mostly just make them for fun. It’s a nice little hobby to have.”
>Clockwork plops off his chair and begins walking around his desk.
>He heads over to one side of his store where three grandfather clocks sat next to one another.
>>
>>26937512

>You walk up to one of them and stand right next to Clockwork.
>He was looking at them and appeared to be admiring his work.
“You know,” says Clockwork, “I’ve always kind of had a fascination with time.”
>You giggle a little.
“Really? You don’t say. I wouldn’t suspect that from a pony who’s name is Clockwork.”
>He chuckles and turns slightly to smile at you, then looks back at the grandfather clocks.
“Well, ever since I was young, I was intrigued by time. Observing the hands on clocks move, hearing those lovely ticking sounds, simply observing time pass…how is it that no matter what happens in life, time keeps moving forward? You can’t destroy time. I mean, you can break one clock, and build it again, and break it again, or build another. Regardless of the clock itself, time always moves forward. Strange how nothing can ever affect it, huh?”
“Y-Yeah.”
>Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
>Your eyes were becoming hypnotized by one of the grandfather clock’s pendulums swinging back and forth.
>Back and forth…tick-tock…tick-tock…
“It’s almost like time itself doesn’t even need a medium to exist. Even if all the clocks in Equestria were to be destroyed, time would still soldier on. It’s fascinating to me. I mean, truthfully, what is time? A unit of measurement? A point in history? A scientific term?”
>You snap your gaze from one of the swinging pendulums and look back to him, seeing him looking at you curiously.
“Uh…I dunno.”
>>
>>26937521

“Exactly. I don’t know either. Is there such a thing as a past and a future, or is it always the present? Can time ever be manipulated through a medium such as gravity, or can it be through magic? I don’t know, at least in terms of magic. Course, there’s rumors that time spells exist within Celestia’s castle, but I’ve never seen actual evidence of them. You can’t manipulate time, and yet…is time always the same here as it is elsewhere? It’s always a different time in Appleloosa, or Canterlot, or Ponyville, or the Crystal Empire, for example. They might be an hour or two ahead there and if we were to travel there, would we time-travel an hour or two in the future? Or would ponies there travel an hour or two back in time if they came here? If you have a pony born here and a pony born in Canterlot at the exact same time, for example, do they age simultaneously, or is it different because of the time zones they’re in?”
“Uh…”
“That also got me wondering: if there can be different times here in Equestria, does that also mean other worlds may have different measurements of time? Are there 24 hours in a day, or are there less or more? Not only that, but does time exist if you’re in outer space? Is it only limited to the planet you’re on?”
>Tick……………tock……………….tick…………………tock………..
>Although you didn’t know exactly the point Clockwork was trying to get at, you noticed ever so slightly that the ticking sounds were starting to get slower and slower.
“If a pony went to a different planet, or just to outer space, would they be affected by time the same way as we are here? I don’t know. And yet, I can’t help but feel that time flows regardless of what’s going on in any one location. It is unaffected by anything. It flows at its own pace. Time never stops, even if a clock breaks, it keeps going.”
>>
>>26937528

>Tick…………………………………………………..tock……………………
“It’s the same for ponies.”
>You notice him starting to widen his smile, like he was a scientist about to uncover a new discovery.
>It was actually beginning to make you uneasy.
“Regardless of where a pony is or what it’s doing, time continues flowing on its own. If a pony has yet to be born, time still exists. If a pony is simply living their life, time still exists. If a pony…”
>You notice the glowing green plasma starting to flow around his horn.
“…ceases to exist, time will still exist and flow on its own. Time…”
>Tick…………………………………………………………………………..tooooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk………..
“Wha-What are you doing?!?”
>You’re very quickly beginning to panic.
>You notice Clockwork beginning to launch a spell of some kind, and his smile was rapidly transforming into that of a madman.
>What the heck is going on?
>Why has he stopped talking?
>You wanna run, but you’re frozen with fear.
>Whatdoyoudowhatdoyoudowhatdoyoudo???
“Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggg Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss!!!”
>Then just as suddenly, the plasma flowing from his horn explodes and engulfs you.
>You close your eyes just as it hits you, bracing for impact.
>Yet, you felt nothing.
>Although you were freaked out at what just happened, you try to muster enough bravery to open your eyes.
>Things are a little blurry at first, until…until…
>U-UH…..UNTIL….
>You’re…you’re speechless.
>Where…WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!?
>As your eyes adjust, you realize everything around you was white.
>You saw no objects of any kind.
>There was no scenery, or colors of any kind, save for the colors you could see on yourself.
>You saw no light, except for whiteness.
>No shadows, no anything.
>You didn’t hear anything.
>>
>>26937535

“HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
>Your voice echoes through the empty void.
>Just as quickly though, you begin to hear a voice.
“…time…therefore…is independent of everything.”
>The voice was a lot deeper and raspier.
>You were terrified to turn around and look, but you slowly do.
>You gasp.
“And if it is independent of everything, it cannot be manipulated. Yet you can still alter one’s perception of time. If one’s perception of time can be manipulated, couldn’t one argue that it’s also possible to view time as a belief?”
>You wanted to run.
>You wanted to get the heck out of here.
>But your legs were frozen.
>You couldn’t move.
>You were utterly terrified.

>What you saw was the silhouette.
>That horrible silhouette you saw in your bathroom.
>Only this time, it was in the form of a pony.
>Actually, you could still make out a horn.
>Yet it was a shadowy silhouette of a unicorn, with those signature glowing eyes and that glowing smile.
>It was simply standing and smiling at you.
“If time…”
>Its mouth was slightly moving as it pronounced its words.
“…can be argued to be a belief, can it also be argued that it does not exist?”
>Oh God.
>It’s starting to walk towards you.
“Time is an illusion.”
>You can’t move!
>You’re trying to get your legs to start moving, but you’re paralyzed in fear.
“And if time doesn’t exist, how can we exist?”
>It stops in front of you about an inch away from your face, smiling at you.
>You felt a cold rush of energy flowing from it onto you.
>You didn’t know what to do.
>It just stared at you, silently smiling for several, long agonizing seconds.
>Then, it spoke.
“If time is a belief and not something that actually exists, isn’t the whole world like that too? What’s the point of continuing if nothing exists? Why bother if there’s no meaning to any of it?”
“…u….uhh…..uh…”
>>
>>26937550

>You’re trembling trying to think of something to say, but you can’t.
>All you can do is listen and watch helplessly.
“Even if time exists and we were to believe that, it’ll run independently, regardless of whether or not you’re dead. You can break a clock and destroy it in every way possible. The same is with a pony. Time, if you believe it to exist, will still function all the same. It does not care what you are or who you are or what you’ve done or what you’ve been through.”
>It pauses for a moment before continuing to speak.
“I’ve been broken so many times… I’ve had my dreams smashed so many times…I’ve dealt with so much failure. And, I know you have too.”
>Oh God.
>You’re starting to shake violently.
>You felt like you were going to pass out soon.
“The desire to end it all. The desire to be nothing. I, like a clock, make no difference to how time functions. I can do this, I can do that, I can work myself to be whatever I want to be. But what’s the point? No matter what, I will die. Why go on when it will all ultimately fall apart? After all, if time doesn’t exist, other than as a belief, then we also only exist on that same principle of belief. In other words, we only exist because we believe we exist. Truthfully, we don’t matter. I don’t matter. You don’t matter. Nothing will matter in the end. It is all pointless. Especially with being broken time and time again, isn’t it better to just accept and enjoy the belief of nonexistence? To erase oneself? To become one with…nothingness?”
>Your heart felt like it was beating a million miles a minute.
>Although you could hear this thing talking to you, its words were glossing over you.
>You were too terrified to fully process what this thing was saying.
“I wanted to erase myself. And most of the time, I still do. Why go on in suffering when it’s just so much easier to become nothing? I tried to do it. And…I know you have too.”
“Whu-Whu…”
>>
>>26937563

“As a matter of fact, I tried to too. To forget myself, to erase myself, to ease my suffering and my pain. You did that too, didn’t you?”
“H-Huh???”
“Your so-called accident was on purpose. I know it. You know it. We both wanted to end it. How could one not enjoy erasing themselves in order to ultimately become nothing? Such a fantasy is truly magical.”
“Hel-Help. Plu-Please…I…I wanna go home. Pluh-Please don’t hurt me.”
“And that is the beauty of belief. Time is a belief. All of this is a belief. You can be anywhere or anything you want to be. It’s all a belief; nothing is real.”
>You see the silhouette beginning to touch you.
>Oh God.
>This is it.
>You close your eyes, fearing the worst.
“Just remember: we don’t exist.”

“Lil Sis?”
>That voice…Nullity!
>You quickly open your eyes, only to be…to be…WHAT?!?
>No seriously, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?
>You’re…You’re at home.
>You’re on the couch.
>Nullity was standing by the fireplace.
>You saw a fire going.
>WHAT THE LITERAL FUDGE?!?
“Whu-what?”
“Mommy?”
>You immediately turn to your left to see a small blue pegasus sitting next to you.
>He looked to be like a young colt, with a with a solid green mane.
>Wait a minute…Beezle?
>You look down to see that you had a book open in front of you.
>You noticed you were still wearing your necklace, but you weren’t wearing your dress.
>You also heard whistling in the kitchen.
“Yeah, Nullity. I will say, you and Radiance sure do make the best food.”
>You see a sky-blue pegasus walking out of the kitchen into the living room.
>He actually looked very similar to the colt, except his mane color and coat color were all lighter.
>He had light-blue eyes, while the colt’s eyes were a darker shade of blue.
“Thank you ag-”
>He stops midway and looks at you.
“Radiance? Is something wrong?”
>All three were staring at you.
>The only sounds now were coming from the wood crackling in the fire.
>>
>>26937583

>The remainder of the lights in the house were turned off.
>It was dim, though cozy.
>Yet you felt anything but cozy.
“Uh…Uh…”
>You stammer, with your brain trying to make sense over what was going on.
“Bi-Big Sis?”
“Yeah?”
>Nullity’s now looking at you seriously.
>W-Why are we at home? Weren’t we just at Clockwork’s place?”
“Huh? What are you talking about? That was hours ago.”
>Although you couldn’t see yourself, you felt like your color was draining from your face.
>It’s too much.
>What just happened couldn’t have been you seeing things.
>That was definitely real, and definitely something.
>There’s no way several hours could have just passed.
>Your mind can’t come to grips with what has just happened.
>You literally want to scream and have a mental breakdown, but then suddenly, the young colt who you assume was Beezle speaks.
“What’s wrong Mommy? You were just about to get to the good part of the story. C’mmon, I wanna know what happens next!”
>He playfully tugs against your arm, and you look at him.
>He sees your look and quickly becomes worried.
“Mommy, are you okay? What’s wrong?”
>Because you didn’t want to scare such a young child, you try your absolute best to keep your composure.
“Y-Yeah. I uh…just…do you mind if I have a quick talk with…uh…Aunt Nullity?”
“Okay!”
>Nullity wastes no time in coming over to you.
“Are you okay Lil Sis?”
“Uh…do you mind if we talk in private for a moment?”
“Sure we can do that.”
“Is there anything I can do to help?” questions the stallion.
“Don’t worry Blueberry,” says Nullity. “I have it taken care of. If you like though, why don’t you finish up the story with Beezle and get him ready for bed?”
“Sure I can do that, no problem.”
“Okay. Thank you Blueberry. We’ll join you two again shortly.”
>Nullity pulls you off the couch and together, you both walk into the kitchen.
>>
>>26937599

>It was dark, though the glow from the fireplace did lighten the room a little.
>You could hear Blueberry happily talk to Beezle about what book you were supposedly reading, but your mind wasn’t there at all.
>Rather, you almost felt zombified.
>All of this was beyond your ability to make sense of anything.
>What…just what the heck is going on?
“Lil Sis, can you tell me what’s wrong?”
>Nullity was whispering to you, and you decided to do the same so as to not alarm Beezle or Blueberry.
“I…I…I’m telling you Big Sis. We…we were just at Clockwork’s place a few minutes ago.”
“But we weren’t Lil Sis. That happened hours ago.”
>You start to shake.
>Nullity notices and quickly becomes more and more worried.
“Nuh-no. You…you had just gone upstairs to use Clockwork’s bathroom. He and I walked to one of his clocks and…”
>Tick-tock.
>You quickly turn your head into the living room and notice the grandfather clock.
>It looked just like one of the ones you and Clockwork were standing by.
>You shake your head and quickly grab onto Nullity for a tight hug.
“I’m…I’m so scared Big Sis. I…I don’t remember anything since we arrived at Clockwork’s place. I don’t understand. What’s happening?”
>You start sniffling, trying to hold back the tears.
>Nullity simply hugs you tight and hushes calming reassurances to you.
“It’s gonna be okay Lil Sis. It’s gonna be okay. We’ll get it all taken care of tomorrow. Let’s just try to get some sleep. It’s been a long day and I want you to get some sleep.”
>You actually start to make a low whine.
>You really felt like you were losing touch with reality.
>You didn’t want to go insane.
>But you didn’t understand what was going on.
“Shh…shh…it’s okay…it’s okay baby sister…shh…shh…”
>Nullity hugs you and rocks with you, but this time, it wasn’t working as powerfully as it has worked before.
>>
>>26937607

>You were just too terrified.
“Here.”
>Nullity breaks away from you and heads to the opposite end of the kitchen.
>She comes back with a small glass of water and two purple pills resting on one of her wings, which was slightly stretching outwards.
>You sit down on your rear and reach for the glass of water with your hooves.
>The two pills accidentally roll down her wing and into your drink.
>It makes a small splash.
“What…what is this?”
“It’s just some medicine to help you sleep. Drink it Lil Sis. You’ve been through a lot. I want you to get some good sleep.”
>Using your hooves, you carefully hold the glass up to your lips and you quickly gulp down the cool, refreshing liquid.
>You felt the two pills riding down your esophagus along with the water.
>Nullity kisses you on your forehead and hugs you tightly.
“It’s gonna be okay Lil Sis. I promise.”
>You hug her back hard and rock with her, desperate for any comfort you could get.

>After a few moments pass, you two let go of one another.
>Nullity grabs the drinking glass with her mouth and places it back on her wing.
>She walks it over to one of the counters and places it there.
>When she returns to you, she places a wing over you.
“Come on Lil Sis. Let’s go settle into bed.”
>…bed…wait…YOUR BEDROOM?!?!
>Your eyes shoot wide.
>No way.
>Nononononononono…you’re not gonna sleep up there.
>Absolutely no way.
>Nullity tries nudging you to get up.
>You reluctantly do so.
“B-Big Sis…I don’t wanna sleep in my bedroom.”
>She looks at you funny.
“What are you talking about? We’re sleeping down here with Blueberry and Beezle.”
“Huh?”
>As you both walk back into the living room, you see a bunch of blankets and pillows being laid out by Blueberry in front of the fireplace.
>Beezle was trying to help too, and when then see you, they both try to cast reassuring smiles.
“Everything all good?” Blueberry asks.
>>
>>26937615

“Yeah. Radiance is just getting a teeny bit tired. It’s been a long day for her.”
>You notice Beezle yawning, and it actually makes you yawn a little.
“And speaking of tired,” says Blueberry, “it seems a certain somepony is ready to get some sleep.”
“Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….mmmhmmmm….maybe,” says Beezle wearily.
“But I wanna sleep next to Mommy tonight.”
“Can do kiddo.”
>Together, you and Nullity walk right up to the radiating heat emitting from the fireplace.
>She gently tries to force you down to lie on your tummy, and as you do so, so does she.
>Although you don’t directly see it, you notice out of the corner of your eye Blueberry placing warm blankets on top of you and Nullity.
>They were unusually warm, and very, very comfy.
>Suddenly, you felt a moving sensation on your right side.
>You turn your head to notice Beezle snuggling up next to you.
>He’s smiling.
>Despite everything you’ve been going through, you’re actually able to give a genuine smile back to him.
>It actually felt really good having a foal snuggling against you.
>That plus Nullity’s snuggling on your left side was rapidly reducing your fears.
>You yawn some more and rest your head on a pink pillow that lay in front of you.
>You also notice on your right Blueberry placing another blanket between you and Beezle, before he finally situates himself so that he slept right next to Beezle; the only thing separating you and him.
>Although you couldn’t remember arriving at your house and meeting him, he seemed very friendly.
>You wish you could remember more about him.
>It kind of would be fun to go on a date with a stallion.
>Plus, having his little colt snuggling up against you and calling you his mommy did melt your heart.
>>
>>26937628

>Yet, even though you felt a little better being bundled up in warm covers by the ponies that loved you, you were still too shattered mentally to feel a completely strong relationship with Blueberry and Beezle.
>Everything was beyond your comprehension, and the more you tried to keep yourself awake, the sleepier you got.
>You begin yawning more and more as you feel the effects of the medicine you took rapidly pull you into the world of sleep.
>And just as you are about to drift off, you heard Beezle whisper.
“I love you Mommy. Good night.”
>You felt him snuggle against you some more.
“Mmmmmm….mmph…mmm…*yawn*…nini my little Beezle. Mommy loves…*yawn*…you with all her heart. Mmm…”
>Your eyes close and just as you black out, you whisper.
“Nini.”

…………………………….

>You felt warm.
>You were walking. Walking where?
>You were walking in a valley somewhere.
>It was warm, but not burning hot.
>You look up and see the sun partially covered by some clouds.
>The sky was a lovely sea of light blue, covered with patches of white-grayish hues that partially obstructed the glowing, yellow beacon of light.
>The sun didn’t make you feel hot like you were in a desert, but it felt like you were in comfy 70-degree weather.
>The clouds were a friendly white with occasional tints of light gray; they looked bubbly in appearance and casted mesmerizing shadows across the landscape.
> They seemed so soft and cushy and bouncy and comfy.
>You almost wish you could fly up to one and take a nap in comfy, serene bliss.
>You turn your head back to the ground and look to your sides.
>There were hills to your right and to your left.
>They weren’t tall, but more like grassy, hilly plains.
>…
>As you keep walking, you notice that you start passing through some trees.
>There weren’t a lot of them to the point that it felt like a forest, but you could at least cover yourself partially under their canopy from the sun’s glowing rays.
>>
>>26937639

>…
>Yet, you couldn’t hear or see any signs of wildlife.
>Aside from the low sounds of leaves from the trees and the bushes swaying in the breeze, it was pretty much quiet.
>It was warm and comforting, but it made you feel a little lonely.
>Suddenly, you start to hear what sounds like water gently splashing against something.
>You walk forward a little more and notice that there is a small river to your right.
>It was flowing in the direction you were walking in.
>You stop and walk to your right towards the river.
>The water was surprisingly clear and fresh.
>It looked like there were no chemicals or trash of any sort in it.
>You could clearly see all sorts of substrate at the bottom.
>Suddenly, you felt your shoulder being tapped.
>You turned around to see her dress.
>The simple white gown.
>You see it, and you know it’s her, but she’s not visible.
>You know she’s there, but all that exists is a floating white gown.
>You can vaguely sense the outline of her body that the dress is attached too, but you can’t discern any visible physical features.
>You stand up and smile, waving at her.
>Yet, you also saw that you were invisible.
>You knew she saw that though, and you could see that she was waving to you too, despite her being invisible.
>You just knew that she could see you.

>You both begin walking along the stream, talking.
>Even though you were both nearly invisible, save for her white gown, you two were talking.
>You were both reminiscing about something.
>In some strange way, you two were bonding.
>You still don’t know what was being said, but you knew you were both talking.
>You could hear each other’s voices clearly, but you couldn’t make out the words.
>Yet as the sun begins to rapidly set, you could tell you were becoming more and more serious.
>She, on the other hand, was becoming more and more uneasy.
>As the sun disappears over the growing night sky, you two approach the lake.
>>
>>26937646

>She stops, while you walk up to it and bend over to examine the surface of the water.
>You saw no reflection of any kind.
>It was empty, save for the fogginess of the dark blue water.
>You didn’t know how far down it went.
>Yet, after observing it, you can feel her gripping your shoulder.
>You begin speaking, and this time, you can understand what you are saying.
“…we have to Lil Sis. You have to do this to me in order for us to become stronger.”
>You hear her speak, and you too can understand what she is saying.
“I…I don’t want to do this to you. Please Big Sis, please don’t make me do this.”
>You turn to see that she was crying.
>Even though she was nearly invisible save for her dress, you knew she was crying.
“We have no other option. It must be done. Don’t worry, we won’t forget each other. We’ll see each other again soon. I promise.”
>You turn to look back down in the water and before you know it, you’re pushed in.
>You could hear screams as you fell in.
>You didn’t know if it was you or her or someone else that was screaming.
>But as you fell in…
>…fell…into…the lake…
>Into the nothingness…
>Nothingness…nothingness…nothingness….nothingness…nothingness…nothingness…
>Nothingness…nothingness…nothingness…
>…
>Nothingness…

…………………………….

>You shift groggily in your sleep.
>Somewhere, you could hear crying of some sort, although it was very quiet.
>Although still pretty sleepy, you open your eyes a little, only to be greeted by sunlight.
>You quickly close your eyes from the brightness.
>After a few seconds pass, you slowly open them again as they adjust to the sunlight.
>You raise your head a little, and turning to your left and right, you noticed that Nullity and Blueberry were not around.
>However, you could hear their voices coming from the kitchen.
>They were talking quietly, probably so as to not wake you up.
>>
>>26937662

>You couldn’t quite hear what it was they were discussing, but just as you are about to stand, you could feel a tug against you right arm.
>You quickly see Beezle clinging onto you.
>His eyes were closed, but you could see that he was whimpering.
>He was still asleep, and your heart went out to him.
>He must be having a nightmare.
>Poor thing.
>You wanted to make him feel better.
>You lean against him and nuzzle very gently against his neck.
>You try whispering calming reassurances to him like Nullity would do to you, but just as you start talking to him, he suddenly opens his eyes.
“HUH?!?”
>He jerks and looks around in confusion.
“Where am I? What happened?”
“Shh…shh…it’s okay. It was just a bad dream.”
>You could feel that Beezle was shaking, but once he realizes that you’re right next to him, he quickly relaxes.
“Mommy!”
>He hugs your arm as tight as he can.
>You shift around a little in your covers so that you could pull him with both of your arms right up to you.
>You hug him as tight as you can and quietly coo.
“There, there Beezle. It was only a nightmare. You’re okay. You’re safe. Mommy’s right here.”
>He sniffles a little, but just as quickly says “I love you Mommy” several times.
>You tell him you love him too and hug him for just a little bit longer.
>After a few seconds pass, he begins to speak.
“That was the scariest nightmare I ever had! I never wanna have that dream again.”
“Shh…it’s okay Beezle. It was only a dream.”
“Yeah, but it felt very real.”
>He starts to wiggle out of your grasp.
>You let go of him and he bounces out in front of you with energy.
>I dreamt that I was at home just playing games when an intruder broke in.
“Oh?”
>You observe him curiously.
“Yeah! I remember hearing something and I went to go investigate. Yet just as I started exploring, this shadow of something crept up on me and before I knew it, he captured me.”
>You started to feel a little uneasy.
>>
>>26937665
>Since when does a foal have a dream about being kidnapped?
“Then, when I woke up, I was in some kind of secret lair. Like…a mad scientist’s lair or something.”
>Beezle looks to the ground and thinks for a moment, before he realizes something.
“Oh yeah!”
>He looks back at you in excitement.
“There was this kind of ‘doctor.’ He was super scary and tried to act like my friend, but threatened to hurt me if I didn’t do as he said.”
>Wait a minute.
>What did Beezle just say?
“He wanted to run some kind of experiment on me and I remember going to this room and there was this bed thingy and he told me to sleep on it and I was scared and I didn’t know what was happening and then…I just woke up right next to you!”
>Oh no.
>Oh please don’t let what Beezle just said be true.
>Is he…?
>No…wait…no…no…just please no.
>You remember…you remember that one doctor, before you woke up from your coma.
>He said…he said something about there being “others.”
>Oh please.
>Just please in the name of everything: just please no.
>Beezle is just a foal.
>He’s just a kid.
>Please don’t let him experience the things you’ve been experiencing.
>He doesn’t deserve that.
“I’m just happy it was only a bad dream though. Besides, I got Mommy to protect me!”
>He smiles big and you try to smile back, but deep down, you felt like you were gonna be sick.
>You almost wanted to hurl.
>This is wrong.
>This is just so very, very wrong.
>Whatever crazy stuff is going on, just please don’t let Beezle suffer through it.
>Please.

>Suddenly, you hear the sound of hooves clopping against the floor.
>You stand up and turn towards the kitchen to see Nullity and Blueberry coming out of there.
>They both notice you and Beezle standing and staring at them.
>Though they weren’t beforehand, you see them quickly putting on a smile.
“Good morning Lil Sis! Good morning Beezle!”
“Morning Radiance. Morning champ. Did you two sleep well?”
>>
>>26937673

“Uh…”
>Before you can say anything, Beezle speaks up excitedly.
“Yeah. Had some crazy dreams, but Mommy was there to protect me.”
>Blueberry walks away from Nullity and leans down for Beezle.
>He quickly runs to Blueberry and climbs onto his back.
“Good. I’m glad. You know it’s because Mommy loves you very much, right?”
“Of course!”
>Once Beezle is carefully situated on his father’s back, Blueberry stands back up and turns to you to smile.
“Well, we should probably be going.”
“Aww…what? But I thought we were going to do stuff today with Mommy!”
“I know kiddo, but remember, Mommy has a doctor’s appointment today.”
>You shiver a little hearing the word “doctor.”
>His dream put you back on edge, but you simply try to smile back to him reassuringly.
“Don’t worry Sweetie,” says Nullity. “Mommy and I will be back soon. It’ll just be for a little bit. We can do more stuff together afterwards. Remember, you two are always welcome.”
“Ooooo…can we come back later Daddy?”
“Sure, I don’t see why not. But let’s wait to hear from Mommy and Aunt Nullity first. After all, we want to make sure Mommy’s okay, right?”
“Yup!”
“Radiance,” says Blueberry, “I hope everything goes alright with you today. Just know that we love you very much, and we’re grateful for everything you’ve done. Thank you for being there for us.”
“Uh…”
>You were caught a little off guard there, partly because you still can’t remember doing much with them.
>Regardless, you smile.
“…it’s no problem at all Blueberry. I love Beezle with all my heart and I love being his Mommy.”
>They both keep smiling happily and you walk over to them.
>You lean over and gently nuzzle against Beezle on his side.
“Yush I do! Mommy loves her little colt oh so very much!”
>He giggles in delight.
“I love you too Mommy!”
>He reaches forward to hug you muzzle.
“See you soon, my Precious Thing.”
>>
>>26937690

>You gently shift your head a little so as to be able to kiss him on the forehead.
>He was honestly very sweet and you felt yourself longing to want to stay with him.
>Yet, Blueberry simply smiles back and starts heading for the door.
“We’ll see you two soon. Good luck today, and know that we’re thinking about you.”
“Bye-bye,” says Beezle.
>You and Nullity both wave and say goodbye to Beezle and Blueberry.
>As they open the door and walk outside, you saw Blueberry spread his wings.
>He springs into the air and quickly begins flying out of view.
>Wow...you’ve never seen a pegasus fly before with your own two eyes.
>You actually almost wanted to try yourself.
>But you knew you were likely not well enough to do so.

>Once they were gone, you saw Nullity’s bright smile quickly give way to a small soft smile.
>She actually looked pretty worn out.
“Are you okay Big Sis?”
>She yawns.
“Yeah, I’m okay. I kinda stayed up the whole night to keep an eye on you. I’ve been so worried about you that I wanted to make sure you got a solid night’s sleep.”
“Aww…you didn’t have to do that.”
“I know, but I wanted to in order to make sure nothing new happened to you.”
>You felt a little bad for her doing that.
>You know she must be exhausted, and you knew that she’s probably been worried sick about you with all the crazy stuff that’s happened yesterday.
>Even though you were still very much worried yourself, you did feel better after having a deep sleep.
“It’s okay Big Sis. Really. I’m fine.”
“Yeah, you might be alright now, but something could happen. And I want to be there for you in case anything else happens. Speaking of which, it’s just about time to go see Dr. Wilhelm. You think you’re ready to go?”
“Okay. Yeah, let’s go. I’m so done with having these random things happen.”
>You notice Nullity smirk just a small bit, but she takes a deep breath and begins walking to the door.
>>
>>26937703

>You follow her from behind.
>Once outside, Nullity steps around you and closes the front door.
>From there, you both begin the same path the two of you took yesterday towards town.
>It was a very sunny day today without a cloud in sight.
>You heard birds singing and noticed flowers blooming.
>It actually felt like it was spring or something.
>Yet as you and Nullity walk, neither of you speak.
>You both silently walk towards town without saying a word.
>You didn’t have a whole lot on your mind, besides all the crazy stuff that happened yesterday, and yet…you didn’t want to become absorbed in those thoughts because thinking about them made you feel insane.
>You just wanted to enjoy the scenery around you.

>But just as you both approach town, Nullity abruptly turns right and walks towards the first building that appears.
>It looked just like all the other buildings in town did, except this one wasn’t as close to the other ones.
>It kinda stood on the outskirts of town.
>Still looked a little cozy though.
>If anything, it almost looked like it could have been a cabin of some sort due to its relatively smaller size.
>The building wasn’t that big, but you noticed some kind of logo above the front doors.
>You didn’t know what exactly it was, but you saw a white plus symbol engulfed by a red heart.
>You imagined it might have been some kind of medical symbol or something.
>Once in front of the building, Nullity pushes the doors open and you two head inside.
>The inside was actually very small and lacked a lot of details.
>It actually almost seemed like one big bland, empty room.
>But once you were both completely inside, you notice three sets of stair cases with one on each of the other three walls.
>They all appeared to lead down somewhere into a basement of some kind, but you notice Nullity heading towards the staircase on your right.
>You follow behind her without saying a word.
>>
>>26937709

>You both go down two flights of stairs, only to reach a pair of swinging blue doors at the bottom.
>Nullity pushes one inwards and holds it open for you.
>She smiles reassuringly at you and you do the same.
>You head in and notice right away that you’re in a waiting room of some sort.
>There was a ceiling fan spinning in the center of the room, with about two lamps sitting in the opposite corners of the room.
>Their lights were shining brightly.
>The wall you were facing also had a big glass window, which you guess was for reception, except you didn’t see anyone there.
>Your eyes scan the rest of the room and you see solid oak waiting chairs with black cushions lining against your left and right.
>There were about two small nightstand-looking desks with magazines on them.
>Strangely, you didn’t see anyone else here.
>As Nullity walks in from behind you, you hear the swinging door swaying back and forth until it closed.
>However, you also noticed right away to the left of the glass window an open doorway.
>As soon as you noticed it, you saw Nurse Reinhold step out from somewhere inside the doorway.
>She immediately sees you looking through the doorway.
“Oh! Radiance, you’re here!”
>She quickly comes out of the doorway and walks right up to you.
“I’m so glad you’re here. If you like, Dr. Wilhelm is ready to see you right now. I know we just opened, but he’s actually been really wanting to meet with you.”
“Really?”
“Yes. Are you ready to go in?”
“Uh…”
>You turn to Nullity to see her smiling back at you reassuringly.
“It’s okay Lil Sis. Everything’s going to be okay.”
“O-Okay. Yeah, I’m ready.”
“Alright, let’s go.”
>As the three of you start to walk forward though, Nurse Reinhold stops and turns to face you and Nullity.
“I do apologize, but Dr. Wilhelm has requested to see Radiance alone.”
“What?” you both question in unison.
>>
>>26937717

“Unfortunately, what Dr. Wilhelm will be doing requires that Radiance be by herself. I can assure you both that you, Radiance, are going to be alright. Don’t worry. Dr. Wilhelm cares about you and only has your best interests in mind.”
>You turn to Nullity and look at her, unsure of what to do.
“It’s okay Lil Sis. You can go on ahead. I’ll be perfectly fine.”
“But…”
“Seriously, you’re going to be alright. Dr. Wilhelm is an excellent doctor. If anything is wrong, I’ll be right out here in the waiting area. Don’t you worry. Nothing’s gonna separate us.”
>Nullity latches onto you and gives you one final, big hug.
“I love you, my precious baby sister.”
>You hug her back tightly.
“I love you too, bestest big sister of all time.”
>She actually starts to sniffle a little as you two let go of one another, but she still does her best to smile.
“Everything’s gonna be okay. I promise.”
>Your heart is messing with you because, more than anything, you didn’t want to be away from your big sister for any period of time.
>However, you could tell that Nurse Reinhold was becoming insistent that you go see Dr. Wilhelm.
“Okay. I believe you Big Sis. I’ll be back soon. I promise. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
>And just like that, you turn away from her and follow Nurse Reinhold through the doorway and down a hall.
>The hall was very bland in appearance, with ceiling lights lining all against the ceiling.
>You saw doors on your left and right, with a chair here and there.
>It looked like the stereotypical hospital, except that it was underground.
>A little unsettling, but overall, kind of dull.
>Yet after a few seconds pass, you and Nurse Reinhold approach a door on your left.
>You saw that it was cracked open and noticed a placard above the door with the name “Dr. Wilhelm” engraved on it.
>Nurse Reinhold knocks on the door.
“Come in!”
>She pushes open the door and you both head into the room.
>>
>>26907099
>>26907502
>>26906975
sorry I was too busy fuming at lyra ntring her waifu.
>>
>>26937727

>This room too, looked like a stereotypical doctor’s room.
>There was a regular sitting chair in one corner of the room with a recliner medical bed of some sort sitting in the center of the room.
>A small, silver cylindrical trash can sat to the left of the bed.
>The bed itself had a tan cushion on it, except you didn’t see any of that scratchy paper material you’d normally see on those things.
>Opposite the bed, however, was a counter that had a sink and several containers resting next to it.
>There were several drawers underneath the counter, which you could only guess contained medical equipment of some kind.
>You also saw a clipboard sitting on the counter with paper on it, and a pen floating in the air with what appeared to be that magical plasma stuff moving it.
>It was navy blue in color.
>Your eyes turn from there to see a brown unicorn dressed in a doctor’s outfit.
>He had a black mane, but you couldn’t get a complete look at him as he was facing away from you.
>He was completely engrossed in whatever it was he was writing.
“Dr. Wilhelm, I’ve brought Radiance in for you.”
“Ah, yes. Excellent. Radiance, if you would be so kind, please have a seat. Just give me one more moment and you’ll have my undivided attention.”
>Nurse Reinhold smiles at you as you try to sit and position yourself on the bed-like chair.
“If you two need anything from me, I’ll be right down the hall.”
>She turns around and heads out the door.
>You saw out of the corner of your eye Nurse Reinhold using her magic to close the door.
>Yet, your gaze turns back to Dr. Wilhelm as he continues writing.
>You silently stare at him as he writes.
>After what feels like several minutes having gone by, Dr. Wilhelm lowers his pen to the counter and stops using his magic.
>>
File: 423907652-41q-42567.png (43 KB, 171x243) Image search: [Google]
423907652-41q-42567.png
43 KB, 171x243
>>26937737

>…
>Wait a minute.
“So, tell me Anon, how are you doing?”
>You freeze instantly.
“Whu…whu…what d-did you juh-just say?”
>You felt yourself quickly becoming consumed with fear.
“I said…”
>He grins and observes you in amusement before continuing.
“…how are you enjoying Dr. Money’s Virtual Dream Machine?”
>>
>>26937743

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/zv0ucdGK

Now the REAL fun begins.
>>
>>26937768
Thank you, you glorious writer, this will keep me occupied this evening.
>>
>>26936630
Some people do, you know.

>>26936631
What would a Pinkie-draconequus do to an Anon?
>>
>>26937254
Nice. Nice and confusing for the protagonist.
>>
Is anyone else seeing this 'yeah' function on posts? the fak?
>>
This just appeared on fimfiction, might be worth a look.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/321415/suddenly-im-marble-pie
>>
>>26929894
No.

Yes.
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (31 KB, 443x449) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
31 KB, 443x449
>>26940038
JUST UPDATE. DON'T LET YOUR HIATUSES BE HIATUSES.
>>
File: licking old smelling salts.png (415 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
licking old smelling salts.png
415 KB, 1000x1000
>>26940058
No need.
>>
>>26937768
Holy fucking shit. Haven't read something as glorious in ages.

I applaud you for this much effort.
>>
File: just shit my fuck up.png (247 KB, 1556x2173) Image search: [Google]
just shit my fuck up.png
247 KB, 1556x2173
>>
>>26940224
DELETE THIS.
>>
>>26940058
This. Very strongly, this.
>>
I know we don't have many artists here but I'm going to try anyway.
An emaciated anon (or generic human) plugged into a bunch of VR gear and the fantasy they're experiencing of being the pretty mare frolicking in the fields.
If someone would draw this, I'd be supremely grateful.
>>
>>26940224
I-is this my new waifu?
>>
File: dust 2 calls.png (695 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
dust 2 calls.png
695 KB, 1024x1024
>With a little flip, your beauty of a Hypnotic Desert Eagle came into view.
>Your heart was doing flips too, blasted into a full on adrenaline surge from all the hatred flowing through you.
>Three.
>Keyboard.
>Two.
>That same green glow that was around your mouse appeared around your WASD, X and SHIFT keys, poised to press them.
>One.
>Match start, you switched quickly to your Karambit and started down Long A.
>There wasn’t a single teammate at your back, they all went B and Cat.
>You smirked and held down X to talk, turning your snout towards your mic.
“All T’s please report to Long A to be executed.”
>There was dead silence till you reached the long doors, then a T spoke up.
>”Shut the fuck up faggot and get that wasp out of your mouth while you’re at it.”
>You breathed deep, almost as though you were sucking all that hate straight out of the air.
>It was so thick and perfect it made you feel giddy.
“I’ll get your brain out of your fucking skull, if there’s any brain in there at all, cuntlips.”
>You switched to your deagle and got in position behind the barrel by Long Doors, crosshair trained on the entrance at head height.
>You could hear footsteps and quick little weapon switches just beyond the doors, T’s getting in position.
>Slow and sloppy.
>Not budging and inch, you waited for them, at the ready.
>Suddenly the footsteps came in louder and louder.
>You saw a Tec-9 peek out.
>”COMING TO GET YOU FAGLO-“
>The stupid bastard didn’t even get the chance to finish, you shot him straight in the head before pulling back behind the dumpster.
>Half a second later and the second T came rushing through, Tec-9 waving around.
>>
>>26941902
>Just a quick headshot and he was down.
“Hard to talk shit when YOU’RE DEAD ON THE FUCKING FLOOR COCKSUCKER.”
>You grinned, fangs gritting together, and rushed through the doors.
>Happiness and hatred, it didn’t matter which.
>The both of them got your heart beating volcanically, it felt like you could forge a god damned sword in your barrel.
>It’d probably come out looking like something straight from fucking Mordor.
>With a quick flick of your mouse, you popped another headshot on the T trying to hide behind the crates inside Long Doors.
>You paused for a moment, listening behind the second set of doors, right outside Outside Long.
>Nothing.
>Nothing.
>Footstep.
>Someone was waiting.
>Well, they’d have to wait just a little bit longer.
>You checked the scoreboard and reloaded, most of CT was down, with just five down on T side, leaving the T’s with five up.
>Your radar was telling you that your three remaining team mates were all holed up on B with the bomb down.
>Archer leaned forward a little.
>”Should’ve stuck with your team.”
>You hissed and spat back at him.
“Don’t fucking matter. It’s casual, none of these retards can even touch me.”
>On that, you pushed, jumping out with your deagle trained and ready.
>Nothing there, Outside Long was empty.
>…You moved slowly towards T Spawn, holding shift so you wouldn’t make a noise.
>Checked Top Mid, clear.
>Then the hallway by Suicide, clear.
>Up the ramp to T Spawn annndddd-
>Faggot waiting with his Glock.
>>
>>26941908
>You fired once into his chest and then got the headshot.
>Your eyes darted over to your health.
>It was at 80%, no big deal really.
>On you pressed, moving deftly through T Spawn and into Outside Tunnels.
>Stopping just outside the entrance to Upper B, you reloaded and checked the leaderboard.
>Both of your teammates were down and there were two players left up on T side.
>The last two T’s were in a clan too, you could see their tag “The_Operators”.
>Woofr and Crane Operator huh?
>You turned your mic on.
“Hey faggots whatcha’ doing on-
>”Bomb planted.”
“Shit.”
>Crane Operator laughed and answered.
>”Nahh don’t worry man, you got like three minutes left.”
>Cursing under your breath, you kept moving, deagle out through the Tunnels.
>”Apocrita huh? More like… Julietta! Get it? Julietta? Juliette? You both die in the end!”
>Woofr spoke up that time, guy sounded like a real fucking asshole too.
>The pair of butt buddies were probably in a skype call, made you snort and seethe with anger.
>You noticed that your rush had dimmed though, you couldn’t feel all that hate exploding inside you anymore.
>It was derision you felt now, the pair of cockgobblers were looking down on you.
>”Here here, wait, I’ll change my name to Romeo and everything.”
>Ignoring the banter, you kept on moving through the tunnels, checking every corner and hidey hole.
>You took a quick peek at B Plat, no one in sight.
>Must be in Closet, maybe Dog.
>Taking a deep breath, ran through Tunnels and into B proper, checking Dog.
>Clear, you turned around and came face to face with a T walking through B Doors.
>You fired immediately, straight to his chest.
>That was Crane Operator down, whatever the fuck sort of shit name that was.
>>
>>26941918
“Hey, got your butt buddy, faggot.”
>”He’s pretty fucking shit at this game, almost as bad as me.”
>Jesus, the idiot really did change his name to Romeo.
>You moved carefully, there was still plenty of time on the bomb.
>No one Car, no one Back Plat, no one Back Site far as you could tell.
>The bomb was ticking.
>You took a deep breath, your heart slowed down a couple paces.
>Where would an asshole hide?
>…Behind Double Stack.
>You jumped around the crates and fired.
>Romeo wasn’t there.
>Suddenly you took a hit, your health dove down to 1%.
>The fucker was using a revolver.
>Whirling around to face Window, you fired again.
>Headshot.
“Asshole Romeo down. Guess it really is like the play huh? You die first.”
>Cackling, you went over and defused the bomb.
>”FUCK YOU FAGGOT SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKING HACKER THERE’S NO WAY YOU COULD HEADSHOT ME WHEN I’M MOVING OUT OF FUCKING LONG DOOR LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT”
>”YOU GUYYYYSSSSSSSSS-“
>”FUCKING GEEEE GEEEE FAGGOTS”
>”GG I gu-“
>”SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING COCK MONGLER YOU LOST THE GAME”
“Ahhhhhh…”
>All that hatred was just icing on the cake.
>You turned and grinned at Archer, buzzing and fluttering your wings contentedly.
“I could get used to this.”
>>
>>26941925
Hope that wasn't too meta. Please be sure to shout me down if it was

Also, shout out and thanks to whoever's requesting Keyboard Masher in the Draw Thread. Maybe you should try a different tact though, add more detail like how long her mane is and ask for a certain thing, like her having a cigarette and saying fuck or something. Might help in getting someone to fulfill the request.

G'night PTFG.
>>
>>26933571
Welcome, similar name anon. I look forward to seeing your content.

Also shall be dumping chapter 2 of What's In a Name soon.
>>
“Alex!”

I rolled over in my bed and pulled my pillow over my head only for it to hiss at me and run away. I let my head fall down to the bed and groaned in protest to being woken.

“Alex, wake up.”

“No… Five more minutes, mum…”

Suddenly, a huge rush of cold covered my head, causing me to jolt up. I felt water drip down from my hair and down into my mouth, causing me to sputter in surprise.

“What the hell was that for!?” I shouted, my voice awkwardly squeaking as I did.

“To wake you up, idiot You fell asleep on the couch, woke up like this, and freaked out.” The girl in front of me said, matter of factly.

“I would have woken up eventually.” I said and cleared my throat, trying to get the weird sound of my voice to stop.

“Are you okay now? You not gonna pass out on me again?”

“What are you-”

Oh wait.

Memories of what happened yesterday returned to me in a rush. The whole “Jack being a pony” thing and then my freakout after it happened to me as well.

“U-uh, no… At least, I don’t think I will.”

I slowly lowered my head and took in the form that my body had taken on. My… Fur? I guess that’s what it was. My fur was a bright beige-yellow colour and was strangely comfortable feeling, just surrounding my whole body in an aura of warmth, even if I was covered in water right now. Between my legs was- No! Not that type of between my legs. Look a little further back.

My tail.

Woah. I flexed a muscle that I didn’t even know I had and the slightly damp, but still quite pretty looking red tail swished back and forth.
>>
What really surprised me the most was that, just like Jack, I had a small mark on my hips in the shape of a flower. It was a singular, beautiful rose, with a green stem and leaves. Looking at the mark filled me with a strange sensation, one I didn't really have much experience with before. Pride.

“H-holy fuck. This is real.” I deadpanned.

“Yeah, Alex. You better get used to this.”

“H-how did this even happen!?”

“I dunno. As I said, I have no idea what caused it or anything about it. I just woke up and suddenly, was like this.”

My mind rushed for answers that weren’t there. What if… What if she was contagious? I came over to her house to help her out and ended up turning into the same thing that she was.

“Y-you’re sick!” I pointed at her with my hoof.

“Wh-what!? I’m not sick!”

“Then how else do you explain this, huh? I turn up to your house, and you’re a horse! I… I breathed the air you breathed. I touched you. I got this from you. What if it doesn’t stop with us? What if we spread it to the whole world!?” I could feel my pupils contract to pinpricks.

“Alex, stop freaking out! I’m not sick, okay? This shit doesn’t happen from diseases. You don’t switch genders and you most certainly do not turn into a pony!” She screamed, her eyes now glazed a bit from the building tears.

“You… You sure?” I said apprehensively, letting my breathing and heart rate slow. Jack sighed and lowered her head, worry covering her face as she did.

“No, I’m not sure, but there’s nothing we can do about it now except for just deal with it and try to figure out what happened.”

I nodded, drips of water still falling from my hair.

“Should probably get myself dried, I guess.”

“Yeah, sorry about that.” She rubbed the back of her neck with a hoof. “Did you need any help getting down?”

“Getting down?”
>>
I looked over the edge of the couch, only just realizing now how small I really was. Peering off the edge of the couch seemed almost like looming over a cliff. I tentatively put a hoof out and began scooting forward off the edge of the couch. As I moved forward, one of my new back legs got caught on part of the couch and I tripped, smacking my face onto the floor heavily.

“Alex!” Jack ran to my side and put a hoof under my armpit. She pulled me upward as I tried to push myself up, the muscles my mind was controlling not exactly responding as they usually did. I still felt like I had all of the parts I usually had (besides one very special part) they just felt almost… Displaced. Like my back legs were really short and the large majority of my leg was now my foot. My forelegs were a little closer to what my arms and hands had been like before, just missing the tiny little spaghetti fingers I was used to seeing there.

I wobbled clumsily as Jack helped me to my feet, almost falling over a few times before I finally felt like I had regained a semblance of balance. I tried to take a step forward, but slipped as I did, removing weight from the wrong area and tripping over. Lucky for me, Jack was still holding on to me, and that stopped me from getting yet another taste of the carpet this morning. I looked over and smiled appreciatively. She smiled back and we continued on our way to the bathroom.

It was so strange try to learn how to walk in this body. I had no idea what hoof to put forward, and in what order. I watched Jack walk next to me and managed to vaguely follow along, which helped greatly. By the time we got to the bathroom, I almost felt comfortable enough to walk a few metres on my own. Maybe not just yet, I thought to myself after taking another small tumble on a loose tile.
>>
Jack helped me pull a towel from the closet in the bathroom and I pretty much wrapped myself in it completely as I dried my wet hair and fur. After a short while, I was done and we walked back to the couch together.

“So.” Jack jumped onto the couch next to me after helping me up. “What now.”

Good question. What the hell could we do like this? We looked almost like tiny dogs with dyed fur and comically oversized eyes like this, so we couldn't exactly go outside. We had hardly any food left in the fridge, possibly some frozen meals and the few things that I had used some of for breakfast this morning.

The thought of breakfast made my stomach let out an audible growl which triggered a giggle from Jack.

“What are you laughing at?”

“Nothing, just even your stomach growling sounds cute like this.”

“I am not cute.”

She laughed loudly, attempting to stifle it with a hoof.

“Payback for calling me cute before.”

I pursed my lips and glanced up at her hair, noticing that the pin was still there. I raised an eyebrow and was about to point out that she had insisted on wearing it, but decided to drop it. Honestly, any form of comfort was better than feeling completely alienated by this situation. If that made her happy, then good for her.

“So, there any food around?” Jack said, looking toward the kitchen.

“Some. I was going to go grab some food this morning, but… that probably won't be happening any time soon.”

“Crap. What do we have?”

“Uh, eggs, bacon, some milk, possibly some frozen vegetables or pre packed crap in the freezer.”

Jack put her hooves together and hummed.

“Some bacon sounds pretty good right now.”

I nodded in agreeance and pushed myself toward the edge of the couch again. I slid off successfully this time and with relatively little wobbling, regained balance and began walking toward the kitchen.

“You sure you don't want help walking there?” Jack called out, jumping down from the couch to catch up with me.
>>
I walked forward cautiously, but was definitely getting the hang of it so I shook my head.

“I think I should be fine. Gotta learn to do it on my own some time soon.”

The walk to the kitchen, while only a few metres in reality, felt like fifty, not only due to the fact that I sucked at walking, but my substantially smaller size also made the room seem so much bigger.

I eventually reached the kitchen and with a little help from Jack, I managed to pull myself up onto the kitchen stool that we moved in front of the stove..

“Okay, now that I'm up here, did you wanna grab the stuff and I'll cook?” I asked Jack and she nodded in return.

Jack pulled out the ingredients and cooking utensils before bringing them to me. I lit the stove carefully and placed the frying pan down. It took a little bit of fumbling before I got it out, but I eventually pulled out a few slices of bacon from the packaging and threw them in the pan.

I sighed with satisfaction as I heard the sizzle of the bacon beginning to cook. I just couldn't wait, I was absolutely starving.

“Hey Alex, do you…” Jack said, sniffing the air. “Ugh. Do you smell that?”

I breathed in through my nose and was instantly greeted with a pungent odor coming from somewhere in the room.

“Ugh!” I recoiled. “What the hell is that?”

Jack walked around the room holding her breath as I glanced around from my perch. The smell seemed to be getting more and more intense, more and more rancid as time went on.

“This is gross!” Jack exclaimed while struggling to open the door to the balcony. The fresh air it let in certainly seemed to help a little, but the smell was still getting more and more intense. I turned back to the bacon the check on it only for the smell to increase tenfold. Curious, I brought my head closer to the pan and took a sniff.
>>
My stomach felt like it just about ready to jump out my mouth and I gagged uncontrollably from the smell.

It was the bacon! What the fuck! In a blind panic, I grabbed the pan handle in my mouth and tipped the bacon into the sink before turning on the tap and covering the bacon in water. It helped diffuse the immediate stink, but the smell still lingered.

I hopped down and stumbled over to Jack, pushing her out onto the balcony with a hoof before shutting the door behind us. We both breathed in heavily, relishing the gift of fresh air that mother nature was granting us.

“Oh god!” Jack gasped out between breaths. “What was that!?”

“It was the fucking bacon, man!”

“The bacon?”

“Yeah! For some reason, it just stank like fucking rot!” I gagged at even the thought of the smell.

“Why? Was it off or something?”

“I bought it three days ago, there's no way.”

“Wait, can horses eat meat?”

I scratched my chin.

“Uh, maybe? I dunno.”

“Do you think… being a pony has stopped us from being able to eat meat?” She said, her voice filling with fear.

“What!?” My mind had gone blank. “N-no bacon…?”

Jack dropped to her knees and tears began to form in her eyes.

“Noooooooooo!” I screamed out over the balcony while jack began to writhe on the floor next to me.

“The horror! The horror!”

------

After we had calmed ourselves and accepted the fact that our existence was now a bacon free one, Jack and I finally let ourselves relax a little. It was still quite early in the morning and the Breeze was definitely relaxing. The sun was shining lazily on us as we sat on the few chairs I had out there.
>>
This whole situation was honestly starting to grow on me. Don't get me wrong, I wanted my old body back, dick and all, but I found myself strangely enjoying this. It was… exciting! I mean, when does this kind of stuff happen? To anyone? Ever? It was just what I had been looking for. Something that was exciting and strange, but also meant that I didn't have to go outside and socialize with anyone. My perfect type of adventure.

I was still hungry from before, but the smell of the bacon had been so off putting that I think it spoiled my appetite. As I said that, my stomach growled again. Okay, maybe my appetite wasn't completely spoiled. I was pretty sure that I could still eat eggs, right? Regardless, I kinda felt like eating some of the leftover Chinese food for breakfast. Good thing I really liked the vegetarian dishes from there more than the meat ones.

I looked over to Jack and sighed in relaxed satisfaction I was presented with the option to either go get some food and interrupt our relaxation time together, or to just stay out here with her and stay hungry for a little longer. Both were equally as enticing, but I decided to get up and grab some food. We could always come back out here after eating.

I stood up and stepped down carefully from the chair. It was even higher up from the ground than the couch was, but I was getting the hang of how to move with these tiny, shitty limbs. Once I was down, I yawned and stretched my body outwards, Jack stepping down from her chair as well.

“So, you think the smell is gone?” She asked.

“Eh, probably not completely. It’s in the sink right now, so i’ll have to go throw it in the bin. Not too sure how I’m gonna do that without hands, but I’m gonna have to figure it out somehow.” I said as I opened the door precautiously, awaiting the horrible smell.
>>
The air inside still had a hint of the rancid bacon, but was substantially less intense than I thought it would be. As I approached the sink, I was given a reason as to why. Leaning into the sink, head first, was Simon, who currently had a mouthful of bacon.

“Heheh, good kitty, Simon. Sorry for not feeding you before.”

The tabby mewed happily, not seeming to care now that he had bacon instead of dry cat food.

“Well, I guess that kinda answers our theory.” Jack said as she walked beside me. “Simon can eat the bacon, so it must just be us now. Damn.”

With the bacon now sitting in my cat's belly, the fresh breeze soon cleared out the remaining horrid smell and left the room almost stink free. I walked toward the couch and was about to sit on it when I noticed the wet spot from when Jack had “woken me up” before.

I decided against sitting there right now and instead, made my way to the fridge. I opened it and after pulling myself up a bit, managed to grab ahold of the leftover Chinese food and pulled it out.

I hopped up on the stool again with the assistance of jack and threw the takeaway containers in the microwave. After a minute or two, I opened it up to the incredible smell of leftover takeaway.

I pulled it out, being careful of the heat, and placed it on a plate. I handed it down to Jack before jumping down myself and heading to the kitchen table.

Eating was super strange as a pony. I had watched Jack eat last night and tried my hardest to emulate. She had gotten quite embarrassed when I looked at her before, but observing her eat was definitely helping right now.

I was both using my tongue and lower part of my mouth to scoop up the food before chewing. My new tongue was surprisingly dexterous and managed to work almost like a limb in my mouth from how flexible and useful it was. It was gross thinking about using it for anything else, but it felt like it could definitely help me carry stuff sound or do finer motor functions without hands.
>>
Soon enough, our bellies were full and we were satisfied. I sighed in relief, finally fed, and made my way back to the now dry couch. Jack and Simon both followed me there and jumped up beside me. As Simon landed on the cushion, I noticed just how big he was. Or more realistically, how tiny I was. With my new size, he was only a small amount shorter than myself and Jack, which felt very weird. I knew we were small, but where we really that small? I guess so.

I was lost in thought when Jack spoke up.

“Hey, you alright Alex?”

“Huh?” I snapped out of my stupor. “Oh, uh, yeah. Just thinking.”

“About what?” Jack scooted a little closer to talk to me.

“I don't know, really. I’ve been kinda thinking about our ass tattoos I guess.”

“These?” She looked back at the three lilies she had plastered on her flank. “I don't really know what they mean, but looking at it makes me feel all weird though. Like I did something to earn it.”

I nodded.

“I get what you mean. Like some strange sense of undeserved pride. Of all the weird shit that has happened over the last couple of days, these marks are kinda the most strange thing that appeared.”

“But that’s the thing…” Jack said quietly. “I didn’t earn this mark. So why do I feel like I did?”

“I…” I paused, unsure of what to say. I knew what she meant, the feeling of pride that I felt when looking down at the rose I had on my butt. It was so strange to not know why I was feeling it, but to still feel it. “I guess it’s kinda better than being proud of nothing.”

“What do you mean?”
>>
“I mean… My whole life I’ve done nothing, you know? I finished high school only to get a job flipping burgers for four years. I moved out here to try and find a job, and the only reason I haven’t been kicked out of this apartment is that I’m draining my savings completely. I’m just… I’m a waste of space, and I should not feel “proud” of anything, especially not an ass tattoo.”

Jack sat silently, nodding as I spoke and her eyes beginning to tear up.

“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you or anything.”

She wiped her eyes and forced a smile.

“No, no, it’s… It’s fine.” She sniffed out. “I just… I kinda did the same thing. I mean, you know, we met at a fucking bar for fucks sake. How many people go to a bar alone to do anything but be with friends, hook up with a girl or drink their worries away? You are really one of the only friends I have, and… Thank you.”

“Why are you thanking me?”

“For being a friend, d-dummy. You are the one person who was willing to talk to me, even if you only started up a conversation because you were “Bored”. I… I don’t think I ever asked what you were doing at the bar that night?”

“I was…” I didn’t really want to say it, but I trusted Jack. “I was stood up. I had been waiting at a restaurant for the past two hours, waiting for her to turn up.”

“I-I’m sorry, man, you don’t have to-”

“No.” I interrupted. I looked down at my hooves before continuing. “I owe you this much. I got tired of waiting, knowing that she wasn’t coming, so I went to the bar. Just felt like I really needed a drink, y’know? I saw you there, and you just looked super bored. You didn’t have anyone else around you and you were just staring off into the distance, blankly. You kinda know what happened from then.”

I looked back up only to see even more tears coming from her.

“What’s wrong?” I said, worry in my voice.
>>
“N-nothing, I… I just never thanked you before today and I really should have… I think I kinda owe you an explanation as to why I was there. I… was going to do something that I really shouldn’t have done. I knew it was a mistake, but I was just so… alone. Have you ever had a group of friends who you thought would never abandon you.”

I stayed silent.

“I did. We were friends all the way through school. We went out every weekend, we played video games together, all that kinda stuff. I just never… Never thought that I could do something so mundane and have them all leave me. I was going to… Hurt myself.”

She paused for a while to wipe the tears from her eyes. I took this opportunity to move closer and put a hoof on her shoulder. She looked up and me and I gave her an encouraging smile, or at least, tried to. It seemed to work and she smiled back at me.

“T-thanks.” She finished wiping the tears away and continued. “I never thought… I never thought being bisexual could cause so much hate, you know?”

She was bi? I mean, I kinda always thought she might be, but I never took the time to ask. That was her business, not mine.

“Y-you don’t hate me, do you?” She muttered nervously.

“O-of course not! Dude, you’re my best friend. You’re my… Only friend.” Now it was my turn to feel my eyes sting a little as tears began to build up. “I’m s-serious. Something like that is not going to make me feel any different about you.”

Jack smiled brightly through her tears and threw herself onto me, hugging me tightly. It was a bit of a shock seeing her act like this, but I returned the affection all the same. I could tell she needed this, and turning into an entirely different species was traumatic enough without me making it harder for her.
>>
“Th-thanks.”

“You already said that, Jack.”

“Uh, sorry.”

I poked her in the nose with a hoof, which seemed to confuse her a bit.

“Stop apologizing too. You don’t have a reason to.”

She laughed nervously and muttered out another sorry.

“So. What now?” I said after a short while.

“Uh, I guess we could look up what’s happening to us on the Internet?”

“The Internet? You do know we're gonna get some really weird stuff if we search “Suddenly turning into small horse”, right?”

“Yeah, I know. Got a better idea?”

“I guess not.” I laughed lightly and picked up my phone between my hooves.

“Uh, hate to tell you, Alex, but hooves don't work on the touch screen. I only managed to call you after fumbling with the phone for half an hour, trying to use my nose to call you.”

Crap. Forgot about that.

“The best we can really do is use the laptop.” Jack continued. “I guess I can use a pen in my mouth to type.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

------

Clearly not the best plan, unfortunately. We spent hours trying to get the laptop to do what we told it to and even once we finally got it to search what we wanted, the results were exactly what I had expected.

Now tired from the days events, I decided to go to sleep. I was about to head to my room when I saw Jack's face as she lay on the couch. Her face was filled with sadness as she lowered her head to the pillow, clearly stifling her tears.

“Hey, what's wrong?” I said, walking up to the couch.

“A-Alex? Uh, nothing! I'm f-fine!” Her eyes darted back and forth.

“No you're not.” I hopped up on the couch next to her. “What's wrong?”

Jack looked away from me, a frown showing subtly on her brow.

“Please? Jack, I care about you.”

“...Promise you won't laugh at me? That you won't think I'm messing with you?”

“Of course. I promise.”

She looked back towards me.
>>
“...I don't want you to call me Jack anymore.”

“Okay.”

“Wh-what? Just like that?”

“Yep. Just like that. I promised you that I would take you seriously, and that's what I'm gonna do.” I gave her the most welcoming smile I could.

“Th-thanks…”

“Can I ask why you don't want to be called Jack anymore?”

She fidgeted with her hooves for a few seconds before continuing.

“Because… I didn't like Jack.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jack is… Jack was a loser. He had no friends, a family that hated him, no prospects, nothing. He had a shitty apartment and a shitty job that he hated. He just… doesn't feel like me anymore.”

“Well… What about you?”

“I'm… Lily.” A smile began to flicker on her lips as she said that. “She's… confident. Proud of herself. She has a great friend who helped her when she really needed it. Who actually wants her to feel happy. Like this, she's… a new person. Like, this is a new chance to do it again and not fuck up this time, you know?”

I did know… I knew all too well. She was just like me. No real friends, no career, nothing. Where was I headed in my life? ‘Cos the way I was going right now was goalless. I didn't really know what I was going to do with my measly existence, but this whole pony thing felt like a new start. Maybe one day we would be able to leave this apartment, join society, start our lives again properly. Maybe there were even more people out there like us? Who knows. What I did know is that the old me… was sad. This strange new version of me was genuinely having a good time being here with my friend, even if it had been a learning experience. It was exciting. And I loved it.

“Lily… It's a really cute name.”

Her eyes seem to light up at that and her lips began to slowly curl into a smile.

“I… I think you're right, Lily. I think that this is a perfect chance to begin again.”

“R-really?”

“Yes, and that's why…” I glanced back at my flank and smiled at the mark. “I want you to call me Rose.”
>>

And the new chapter is done. Let me know what you guys think.

Sorry about the weird timing with updates, I live in australia, so the schedule is a bit fucked.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/322570/2/whats-in-a-name/chapter-two
>>
>>26941948
>>26943488
Good stuff, guys
>>
>>26943488
Is neat, but in my opinion pones should be larger. All in all, enjoying the pace and tone.
>>
>>26943936
Yeah, I kinda felt like writing a story where the ponies were super tiny. Gives a new spin the the adjusting to changes thing.
>>
>>26943942
Thanks for getting the legs right m8
>>
>>26944047
always aiming to please
>>
File: leg.gif (262 KB, 458x594) Image search: [Google]
leg.gif
262 KB, 458x594
>>26944047
>>
So it appears the succubus thread died or got the moderator's ax.
There were a couple of stories in there about anon being summoned to Equestria and transformed into a succubus or demon, a theme that would fit in with this thread.
So did any of those authors make the jump over here? I kept reminding them that they could come here, because there were a couple of stories there I had wanted to see continued and I knew that thread would eventually wither away.
>>
>>26944359
Haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure we'd be happy to get some more write fags.
>>
>>26944359
But that's not pone tf
>>
File: 925902.png (154 KB, 697x576) Image search: [Google]
925902.png
154 KB, 697x576
>>26944503
they were pony demons
so yes, it was pony tf
>>
File: Bilbo_Ponkins.gif (113 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
Bilbo_Ponkins.gif
113 KB, 550x400
Bampu
It's April Fools, 4Chins
Beware the Internet, even more than usual, today
>>
>>26945327
It's just a prank bro

Also, chapter 3 of What's in a Name.

------

I shot up again, waking from the same dream I’d been having for the past week. This time, it had gone exactly the way it had for the past. I stood at the edge of the cliff, as the strong Breeze blew, before I jumped off and plummeted to my death. I looked to my side and saw Lily sleeping peacefully. She looked absolutely adorable, a small smile on her sleeping face that distracted me for a short time, causing me to smile at the sight. She was lying nuzzled up to Simon as he purred happily, which only caused me to melt even more at the sight.

I pulled myself up to my hooves before I felt a strange wave of nausea sweep my body. I tensed my muscles as a cold sweat formed on my head and I breathed heavily, trying my hardest to settle down and relax. My head spun even more and the nausea grew stronger. I tripped a little and bumped into Lily, waking her up.

“R-Rose? Is it morning already?” She said as she rubbed her eyes clean of sleep.

I turned to her and her face filled with a look of worry.

“Oh gosh, are you okay?”

A new wave of nausea hit and a small amount of vomit filled my mouth. I pursed my lips shook my head before jumping off the couch and running to the bathroom. I ran through and dipped my head downward into the toilet, letting all of the nausea (and last night's dinner) pour out. Tears began to flow from my eyes as the pain from the vomit became more and more intense.

I heard the hoofsteps of Lily come up behind me and she reached downward, lifting my hair up out of the toilet bowl and pulling it behind my head, away from the water. I was about to lift my head up to thank her when the nausea surged again and I was forced back down again.
>>
After a few more “rounds”, i finally felt the majority of the nausea subside. I lifted myself up and looked over at Lily, a weak thankful smile on my face. I pulled away from the toilet and toward the bathroom sink. As I got there, I remembered just how small I was and that the sink was out of reach. The taste in my mouth was almost making me want to vomit again, so I jumped into the shower and turned the it on, letting the cold water cover me and fill up my mouth.

“It’s freezing in there, you’ll catch a cold!” Lily shouted at me in a panic.

I wanted to reply, but I was enjoying the fact that the taste was now leaving my mouth and I stayed in the water until it was gone. I shivered as I leant forward and turned the shower off. I stepped out of the shower, but my hooves lost all traction when they landed on the tile and I was sent sprawling to the floor.

“R-Rose!” Lily shouted in a panic and ran to my side, almost tripping herself on the tiles. She got to my side and for the second time in two days, helped me to my hooves.

“What was all that about?”

I tried to reply, but my teeth were chattering too much for me to get even one word out.

“Oh jeez, let’s get you dry and warm.” She said and wrapped a nearby towel around me. She started to wipe down my legs and body with the towel before drying my mane and tail thoroughly. By the time she was done drying me, my body was still chilled to the bone and she began walking me toward the living room. She helped me up onto the couch and wrapped a large blanket around me.

“Th-th-th-thanks, L-L-Lily.” I chattered out, trying to smile, but the muscles of my mouth too sore to do anything but grit my teeth and try to stop the chattering.
>>
“Don’t thank me. I’m gonna make you a cup of tea, try to warm up your insides.” She smiled with her brows furrowed in worry before rushing to the kitchen and putting the kettle on. After a few minutes, I was no warmer, but the tea was done and she brought it over to me, holding it by the handle in her mouth. She placed it on the table and I leant forward to grab it between my hooves. Luckily, she hadn’t filled up the cup all the way, so it was relatively easy to handle without spilling any by accident.

“Th-thanks again, L-Lily.”

She smiled and jumped onto the couch with me, pulling herself under the blanket and hugging me.

“Wh-wh-what are you d-doing?”

“I’m warming you up, dummy. Wouldn’t have to do this if you hadn’t jumped in the shower like an idiot.”

I turned away from her silently and took a sip from the cup, enjoying the warmth and relaxation that both the tea and her unexpected affection was providing me. I felt my cheeks began to warm up, not only from the fact that my body was warming up fast, but also from the fact that I was enjoying this hug a little too much. Soon enough, my shivering stopped and I felt my muscles relax. Lily hummed happily next to me and I closed my eyes, sipping from the cup. I felt strangely happy like this. I felt Lily’s body next to mine and couldn’t help but feel completely relaxed.

All of a sudden, Lily pulled herself away from me and removed herself from the blanket.

“You feeling warmer now?”

“Uh, y-yeah.” I said, finding it hard to hide the disappointment in my voice.

“You sure? You look a little uncomfortable still.”

“N-no, I’m fine.”

She raised an eyebrow and smiled at me.

“If you say so. I’m probably gonna have some more leftovers to eat. Did you want any?”

“Yes, thanks.” I returned to my drink as Lily left the couch and walked toward the kitchen.
>>
What was with that whole interaction? I felt so comfortable next to her, like I never had before. I mean, me and Lily had never been anything like that when she was still Jack. If I had gotten myself cold, the most she would have done would have been to throw me a blanket and call me a pussy.

And why did it make me so… Happy? To be like that? It had been so unexpected, and Lily had done it without even a seconds contemplation. Did she know I would have liked it? Did she do it… for more than just the purpose of warming me up? My cheeks began to flush again at the thought of her cuddling up next to me and I pushed the thought thought from my mind.

She’s just being a good friend, no other reason.

Once I felt that I had warmed up enough, I pulled the blanket off of myself and walked to the kitchen where I found Lily taking a plate of food out of the microwave. She had set up a chair next to the stool so she could leap to that before leaping up to the stool, which reached the microwave. She jumped down carefully before placing the plate on the table, then crawling up again and placing a second in the microwave.

“H-hey, Lily.”

“Oh, hey Rose!” She smiled happily as the plate cooked. “You’re looking a lot better now.”

“Y-yeah, thanks to you.” I tried to hold back a blush as I thought of what had happened on the couch.

“Hey, I owe you for listening to me ramble about my problems last night.” Lily rubbed the back of her neck with a hoof.

“If I remember right, I did just as much rambling as you did.” I giggled as she laughed as well.

“Yeah, you did.” She pulled the now finished meal out of the microwave and placed it back on the table. I jumped up and ate slowly, careful not to upset my nausea from this morning again.
>>
“So, any idea what upset your stomach this morning?” Lily asked after we had been eating for a short while.

“Not too sure.” I swallowed my bite and stared at the plate. “I don’t think it was the chinese, you had just as much as me, if not more, and didn’t get sick. You don’t feel sick now, do you?”

“Nope. I doubt it was the food, and I got just as much a noseful of that bacon smell as you, so unless you decided to eat some, then I doubt it was that too.”

“What could it have been?”

“Not too sure, Rose. Just make sure you don’t get yourself cold if it happens again.” She giggled.

A weird thought passed my mind. I wanted it to happen again. For some reason, I felt myself wish that it would all happen again purely for the chance to cuddle up next to Lily again. I shook my head, trying to dispel the thought from my head.

“Something wrong?”

I shot up, my face red from the thoughts.

“No! Uh, I mean, nothing’s wrong. Just… thinking about stuff.”

“Your face looks really hot, you sure you didn’t heat yourself up too much from being under that blanket?”

“No…” I wanted to do it again. I wanted to hold her again. “Gah!”

“Rose, what is going on? You’re acting all weird!”

“No! I’m fine, I swear!” Shut up, brain. Stop thinking like that. She’s your friend. I need to distract myself…

“I’m… I’m just bored. Yeah, that. Can we do something? Watch a movie? TV show?” Please say yes, I just need to stop my brain from thinking of this stuff.

“Sure.” She smiled and leapt down after finishing the last few bites of food she had left. I finished my food and followed her to the couch. She opened up her laptop as I crawled up next to her.

“What you wanna watch?”
>>
“Anything.” Anything to distract me from wanting to cuddle with you.

“How about we watch Harry Potter? I haven’t watched that in years.”

“Ugh, no thanks. I hated that movie.”

“What about a series? Oh, I know! Let’s watch Pokemon from the very beginning!”

“Sure, that might be fun.”

Lily opened up her files and slowly navigated to where she had apparently downloaded the entire series of Pokemon, all the way up to the modern seasons.

After a few episodes time, it was obvious that watching shows wasn’t working to distract me. I found myself wanting to drift towards Lily the entire time and had forced myself to avoid it. Lily was completely oblivious, and as the episodes went on and on, the sun eventually began to drop below the horizon and we were illuminated only by the light of the computer screen.

I looked to my side and saw that Lily had already fallen asleep, her head drooping and her mouth slightly open as she breathed in and out peacefully. I smiled at the sight and picked up a blanket, covering her in it. I shut her laptop and moved myself to the other side of the couch, curling up in a ball and attempting to fall asleep.

------

I awoke a little more calmly this time, not because my dream was any different than last time, but because I had prepared myself for it. I was still sweating and uncomfortable from the dream, but I managed to calm myself down faster waking up.

I felt a weight on my back and realized that some time during the night, Lily had put a blanket over my back. I was about to pull myself up when I realized that a hoof was draped around me. I froze, knowing exactly whose hoof that was. I scrambled up and moved away from Lily, who luckily had not woken up. She moaned in her sleep and rolled over, but showed no other signs of being conscious.
>>
I moved to the kitchen and decided to do the same thing that Lily had done for me a few days ago and make her a coffee for when she woke up. I made my way to the kitchen and making use of the stair-like setup of chairs and stools, I got up to the bench and started boiling the kettle. As it was nearing a finish, I heard hoofsteps approach from behind. I looked around and saw Lily yawning adorably before smiling at me sleepily.

“Mmmm… Morning, Rose.”

“Morning.” I turned from her, not wanting her to see my blush after remembering how I had woken up. “Sleep well?”

“I slept amazingly. Thanks for covering me in the blanket last night. Didn’t think I could fall asleep so easily, I was just super comfortable.”

“N-no problem.” I said, pouring water from the kettle into a mug for her. “How do you like your coffee?”

“Black, no sugar, thanks.” She took a seat at the table and I brought the mug over to her. She smiled at me and took a sip before humming in satisfaction.

“Thank you, Rose. Perfect.”

“No problem.” I blushed and smiled at her, enjoying the praise. “Anything for you.”

“Don’t throw that around too lightly, I might get you to do something embarrassing.” She laughed, but that only made me blush harder. I went back to the kitchen bench and made my own coffee before placing it on the table and sipping slowly.

“So what did you want to do today?” Lily asked between sips.

“I-I dunno. We should probably try and do something about our lack of food.”

“Yeah, this chinese food will only last us so long, even if we seem to need less to eat now.”

“Hmmm…” I thought about what I wanted to eat for a second and for some reason, came across a very weird desire. “I kinda… I kinda want prawns. And peanut butter.”
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 114

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.