[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Why Anon, you barely touched your Brussels sprouts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1458873001051.png (175 KB, 964x829) Image search: [Google]
1458873001051.png
175 KB, 964x829
>"Why Anon, you barely touched your Brussels sprouts. You really should eat your greens or you won't get your dessert tonight."
"Don't you dare patronize me Celestia! I used to be the most powerful ruler of Equestria but then you had to turn me into this..... this.... toddler version of myself! Once I regain my form I will destroy- is that cake?"
>"Made from the best chocolates of all Equestria. We were going to let you have some with two scoops of your favorite ice cream... but you seem to refuse to finish your dinner, so I guess I'll have to send you off to bed."
"No! I can finish my food! I'm a big boy!!"
(I may be stuck in this situation now... but mark my words I will find a way to get my body back..... while taking advantage of this one.)
>>
>>26896707
No, fuck off, no /mom/ yet.
>>
>>26896707
This prompt is almost as bad as your fetish

Remember, down the road, not across the street
>>
>>26896707
To be honest, the only way I can eat Brussels sprouts is if they are marinated in balsamic vinegar and grilled on a BBQ Wok. Otherwise the scent and taste of sulphur is too strong for me to eat it.

I would honestly skip desert anyways, not a fan of cake anyways

Hi I'm /ck/ as fuck
>>
>>26896762
Ew vegetables
>>
>>26896767
Grilling vegetables changes your live.
The difference between boiled asparagus and grilled asparagus is pretty big.

Seriously, Barbecues are a godsend tool for home cooking. Changes your life.
>>
>>26896840
>not steaming vegetables
>>
>>26897075
It's the healthiest means to cook veg, agreed, but I like the flavor from grilling best, sometimes, it's not the nutrition, it's the experience.

Honestly. A vegetable grilling joint down in Ponyville would be bringing tons of money just for the sheer experience from eating raw veg. Remember also Hay is basically junk food to them.

I also assume dairy products are also available, so also being a sandwich place is also viable, they do make burger buns too, and portobello mushroom probably exist as well, so you could make an entire food chain based of providing grilled veg and medium to high class burgers and sandwiches.

Fuck, with local bakeries, you could even have your bread custom ordered
>>
>>26897166
>A vegetable grilling joint down in Ponyville would be bringing tons of money just for the sheer experience from eating raw veg.

Meant to say it would be different from eating raw veg
>>
Are we going to get a green for this?
>>
>>26897635
Depends on you anon. What kinda greens do you want?
>>
for some reason i want Celestia to mother me, but i dont want her to be my mother, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>26898666

Welp looks like your Satan

Also I want the same thing
>>
>>26898666
We all do anon... we all do.
>>
>>26898666
A large portion of sunfags had some kind of parental issue growing up. This aint banter - someone here did a poll on this a long time ago.
>>
>>26899794
Tha- that makes sense.
>>
>>26896707
We've had this thread already
>>
File: star feel.jpg (77 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
star feel.jpg
77 KB, 534x640
>>26899794
Can confirm. Never sing "You are my Sunshine" to a young boy every night before bed and then abandon him years later. He may end up with very strange ideals.
>>
Bompo
>>
File: 1435130087971.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1435130087971.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2000
>>26896707
>"No! I can finish my food! I'm a big boy!!"
>"Are you sure? I still see brussels sprouts on the plate~"
>It's hard keeping the emotions inside as your sister goes on.
>It's killing your appetite.
>"Uh-oh! Lulu, unless you want a slice of that cake, you better finish your sprouts as well!"
>The fork clatters down on the floor and you look to your elderly sister.
"Sister... I..."
>"... yes?"
>She hides it eerily well.
>Pretends as if everything was back to normal.
>You can't take it no more, and leave the table.
>Tears flow when you enter the hallway.
>Weeping for Anonymous.
>And for your sister, who simply couldn't face the truth.

It's half past five on a monday and I'm still hungover so have quickie i did on the can.
>>
>>26897166
>7
how is hay junk food? do you have any idea how a horse's digestive system works? or was it something retarded they said in the actual show?
>>
>>26899794
She keeps losing it on me, I keep losing it on her and I'm scared shitless of making my dad angry, especially after he had to shut down his buisness. I feel like a burden.half the time.

Celly wouldn`t think me as a burden, would she?
>>
>>26900990
You know she would never. Do your best to be your best though anon; if not for yourself, then at least do it for her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.