[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't really give a shit about there being another alicorn,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: flurry heart.png (698 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
flurry heart.png
698 KB, 1280x720
I don't really give a shit about there being another alicorn, but can we just talk about how ugly and creepy this baby looks? Why didn't they just stick with the foal models used for Pumpkin and Pound cake?
>>
Lol dumbass
>>26893331
>>
>>26893358
Because the Cake babies weren't created to be sold by themselves. Being that small and using those eyes would have been a death sentence in the toy aisle.
>>
>>26893358
I agree completely. My first thought when I saw this little bitch was 'fuck me, is that a foal? I thought I was looking at a pink blob with humongously oversized wings'. You cant even see her hooves unless u look closely. What has hasjew done to this poor pone...
>>
>>26893451
I admit I accidently posted this in the wrong thread at first
>>
>>26893358
I'd fuck it, and I don't even have diaper fetish.
>>
>>26893506
This. Especially that one scene after she cried and she went full derp, really made me shudder. I think I actually said "This things needs to be killed kill it kill it kill it" a few times out loud during the episode. Not forgetting that she was an actual public health hazard and didn't seem to have any remorse about it too
>>
>>26893607
Maybe the child was born evil, it uses that cute and seemingly harmless appearance to put its victims into a false sense of security, as it matures it will eventually destroy Equestria with its alicorn powers until it is nothing more then a barren wasteland, the same wasteland future that Starlight, Spike, and Twilight visited at the season 5 premiere.
>>
>>26893358
She is extremely cute, I love her design.
>>
>>26893723
I will autistically headcanon this
>>
>>26893607
Agree with you all, could care less about it being an alicorn but the character design is a mess. It clashes with the rest of the shows design.

>didn't seem to have any remorse about it too
The bratty/misbehaved kids are funny and cute trope really gets on my nerves. So far the show has been really good at avoiding it, she gets a pass because she's a mindless infant I guess.

That's all just my opinon though.
>>
File: pound and pumpkin.png (177 KB, 618x390) Image search: [Google]
pound and pumpkin.png
177 KB, 618x390
>>26893768
Shit taste
>>
>>26894144
>not wanting a 3some
wtf senpai
>>
>>26894172
I'm not going to fuck infants, wanting to fuck horses is as far as I'm taking this.
>>
>>26893358
I've said this before. Why are they using normal pony eyes? Baby ponies have special eye models.
>>
I honestly feared she was gonna be another Poof 2.0, and sadly I was right. She really is another Poof 2.0: An overpowered mary sue with god like powers, the first true alicorn born in Equestria, and honestly maybe more powerful than Luna, Celestia, Cadence AND Twilight combined.

If you thought Twilight was a mary sue, the baby literally takes the cake.
>>
>>26893358
>ugly and creepy
Wtf? she's a cutie patootie
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.