[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You celebrate Easter?! Didn't you know that Easter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (201 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 703x1024
>"You celebrate Easter?! Didn't you know that Easter is actually a Pagan holiday?!"
>>
>>26889246
Scilight, please. I 'celebrate' whatever the fuck makes me stay at home from work.
>>
File: giphy.gif (595 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
595 KB, 460x600
>>26889246
>>
>>26889246
As are pretty much all christian holidays.
Hint: the rabbits and eggs are a part of it because they are symbols of fertility, that part just got dragged along with it when the church appropriated it
>>
>>26889290
Wanna talk about Christmas, stolen in toto from Mithraism?
>>
File: Princess_Costanza.jpg (64 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Costanza.jpg
64 KB, 680x680
>>26889246
Good Friday is the day Jesus died for your sins, and Easter is his return from the dead. Sure there also pagan and Jewish holidays mixed in that timeframe, but the fact that it also holds Christian value means you're only half-right.
And for record, yes, I am taking the bait. I don't even care.
>>
>>26889246
>implying I'm not a pagan
>>
>>26889246
Shut UP! My family is rabidly religious hispanic women, they'll literally crucify you, gringa.
>>
>>26889246
Of course. I happen to be a debaucherous pagan who goes to futa orgies every weekend.
>>
>>26889246

You wear glasses!?!?! Don't you know that spectacles were invented by a catholic Italian during the 13th century?!?!
>>
>>26889318
I mean, it's common knowledge at this point that the church changed the dates of their bible events to correlate with he pagen holidays to make their assimilation of the pagen tribes of europe easier. That's a well known fact taught in schools.
>>
>>26889380
Shhh, shh, it all happened like their holy books say (or at least v13.09)
>>
>>26889396
So let me get this right. It's common knowledge that holidays are correlated to different dates.
but you're insisting that they are the ones who don't know that, when i'm guessing you didn't know it yourself. by doing this "shhh shh" thing.

I think you might want to take off the fedora. It's giving your brain damage, or euphoria. I'm not sure which desu senpai.
>>
>>26889451
I can't even parse what you're saying, but you realize he's joking right?
>>
>>26889246
the only reason i celebrate this shit is because i can get candy
>>
File: image.png (524 KB, 972x984) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524 KB, 972x984
>>26889246

But how do we get people to STOP celebrating Easter?

I know! We'll celebrate a NON-Pagan holiday on the same day with a lot of the same traditions!
>>
>>26889480
>You realize he's joking right.

Yeah, but someones got to shitpost and over react.
>>
>>26889246
so?
>>
>>26889246
pretty much every christian holiday is pagan
>>
>>26889246
more like a "Pegging" Holiday
https://derpiboo.ru/600275
>>
>>26889290
>rabbits and eggs
>part of christian holidays

Only in clapistan m8
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.