[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that she speaks EXACTLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1118010.png (426 KB, 1992x2815) Image search: [Google]
1118010.png
426 KB, 1992x2815
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that she speaks EXACTLY like Twilight? Same mannerisms, same intonation, maybe just a couple tones lower.
>>
>>26887463
Are you really surprised?
She was a Twilight clone from the beginning
Now she's learning from Twilight herself how to be just like her
>>
>>26887463
She doesn't know how to act like a normal pony so she purposefully imitates Twilight.
>>
wot
>>
>>26887463
Someone else noticed this, thank you! It really is irritating. I wanted more angry outbursts and mannerisms carried over from her old personality.
>>
>>26887463
You're not alone
>>
>>26887463
It's especially frustrating if you liked it when she was a no-nonsense pony forging the path that she herself chose and more than willing to shut down anyone who got in her way.

Now she's a literal Twilight puppet - parroting her mistress like a good little student when she isn't angsting about MUH PAST.
>>
>>26887463
>this foil is acting too much like the character theyre foiling
Yeah. You think the crew cares enough to do anything unique with her?
>>
>>26889140
A perfect messiah needs disciples, Hasbro satisfies the need.
>>
>>26887463
>I am legally insane
>>
Nope, you're not the only one
>>
>>26887463
>Tries to brainwash Twilight with her cult
>Becomes her disciple of friendship
Sombra got off easy.
>>
>>26887463
>every character in the same country has a unique accent
no.
>>
>>26887463
You mean like the OLD Twilight? Couse at least we could have a replacement for her, then. It's very obvious that Princess™ Twilight won't be an interesting character ever again. So someone might just fill that "magical pone apprentice" role that Twilight left behind herself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.