[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool ep but uh why does Starlight have weird ass hair and different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shiningwhut.png (239 KB, 461x508) Image search: [Google]
shiningwhut.png
239 KB, 461x508
Cool ep but uh why does Starlight have weird ass hair and different voice?
>>
>>26883051
>>
>>26883051
She doesn't have a different voice
What are you on about?
>>
>>26883051
It's the lack of the magnificient bitch attitude.
I miss it too.
>>
>>26883051
That's Shining Armour
>>
Hair is signifying a new life.

It's the same voice, it's just that she's lost all the bravado she had in Cutie Map and Cutie Remark. You do hear it a few times in the episode.
>>
>>26883051
No clue on the hair, but her voice is just a more subdued version of her old one. We may have had a slight time skip between the seasons. So that might be the reason behind the mane.
>>
>>26883051
>>
>>26884721
She's still pretty manipulative though. You see how she tried to hold off seeing Sunbirth?
>>
>>26884746
*Armor
>>
>>26885589
That made me happy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.