[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and several other Anons wake up in Equestria, one Anon suggests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 21
You and several other Anons wake up in Equestria, one Anon suggests that we form a brotherhood and pledge ourselves as guardians of Equestria, lest we squabble over our pony waifus and destroy ourselves.

What would you do Anon? Would you join this brotherhood. or would you defect like the Mordred of old?
>>
>>26864808
United we stand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVyLVSy-i-g
>>
>>26864808
can we just crusade and murder muslims instead?
>>
>>26864808
United we fall.
Fuck the brotherhood, I'm the lone protector of Equestria.
>>
>>26864808
>I'm going to be the biggest faggot and not circlejerk with fellow horsefuckers
Yeah no, fellowship amongst brothers is important, even in poneland. Especially in poneland.
>>26864825
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>26864808
Yes, but the leader is the one who makes the best pulled pork
>>
>>26864852
This seems like the best choice.
Celestia vult?
>>
>>26864852
No muslims in Equestria though remember? Just saddle Arabians.
>>
Who gets to be Merlin, the oldest /v/irgin?
>>
>>26864808
I would just try to find a way home.

If that was impossible, I'd be happy with earning a living and a relatively normal life.
>>
>>26864808
bump

Kinda want green
>>
File: 1456875858452.jpg (703 KB, 1104x1152) Image search: [Google]
1456875858452.jpg
703 KB, 1104x1152
>>26864808
seems like an awful sausage fest. I'd probably be off to try and be fluttershys pet, and failing that, i'd hang around twilights library trying to get her to teach me horse culture stuff so I can compare and contrast the differences between equestrians and earth horses.

Last thing I want is to be creeped on by dudes, and it does count when its done only ironically, actually, it counts double. As easy as it is to deal with tits or get the fuck out attitude on the internet, fuck that shit in real life.

Here's to hoping the ponies don't decide to murder us all based on yours or my actions. I really wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near a bunch of idiots armings themselves and meeting in a gathering in a monarchy. It's like you're asking to get supressed.
>>
> Be Sunbutt
> Lock away evil diety in flawed jail cell for 1000 years exact
> realize Starbutt Sprinkle and co. are away
> ask for help online
> Horsefuckers click b8
> Realized all is fucked
>>
>>26865993
I'm actually trying to think of something. Something like the group versus the defector, but I really can't think of a reason for the group to go after the defector. There's really no reason for the group to do anything except shun him for not holding up to the codes and leaving.
>>
>>26866334
Maybe a repeat of the Arthurian legend? But with a pony related twist to it?
>>
>>26866334
What if the defector talks shit about their waifus and rejects sunbutt?
What if the defector has sided with his bugpone waifu?
Or maybe he's just a commie and the Brotherhood are all burgers?
>>
>>26864913
>Celestia doesn't actually like the Saddle Arabians, she just makes nice with them to look like the kind princess
>Makes slight hints to the humans that she'd like them exterminated
>Humans BTFO Saddle Arabai
>"Celestia we have to do something!"
>"You mean fight an army of psychotic monkey men that just attacked those defenseless Saddle Arabians for no reason? Nah, they'll stop eventually."
>>
>>26866109
>Going to Fluttershy first and not Twilight.
Shit taste, anon.
>>
Nah. I'd rather be with my waifu then have to be near anyone of you guys.
>>
>>26866450
Twilight has shit to do even if she is my favorite, fluttershy is the one that wants to take care of every wierd creature that crosses her path.

it should be pretty obvious from the picture I posted where my tastes lie.
>>
File: 1455635896962.jpg (87 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1455635896962.jpg
87 KB, 622x562
>>26866442
>psychotic monkey men
fucking kek
>>
File: 1382910192952.jpg (66 KB, 527x681) Image search: [Google]
1382910192952.jpg
66 KB, 527x681
>>26864808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbWDjzTM0A

Why the fuck would I pass this shit up?
>>
>>26867946

Cool
>>
>>26865993

>Be Oldfag Anon. The oldest of them all.
>AKA Merlin.
>An actual wizard.
>Being a bitter old virgin, your latent potential went untouched by vile succubi.
>And now that you found yourself in the land of Equestria, your powers manifest.
>Summoning constructs, conjuring fire balls and controlling objects with your magic all came to you as second nature. A power that rivals even the princess of friendship herself.
>You weren't the only one to undergo change in this new realm.
>Other Anon's gained boons of strength and stamina. /sci/ fags theorized it was probably either your bodies reacting to this realm's composition or it was simply the work of lighter gravitational pull.
>So why are you stuck here, with them, the other Anons that came with you?
>Easy.
>You're fucking old.
>Your waifu will never accept you as you are ;_;.
>Some fags propositioned the forming of a "Brotherhood" a "Knight's of the round' kind of deal to prevent any future squabbles that would obviously arise.
>"Protect the ponies!" they said. "Bros before hoes!" "NO ROMANCING CHARACTER PONIES! BACKGROUND PONIES ARE FAIR GAME THOUGH!"
>You just went with them, these misguided hotblooded youths, you don't give a shit anymore.
>You all traveled to the Everfree and took possession of the ruined castle there.
>With your magic, and good old elbow grease and teamwork, you lot brought the keep back to its former glory.
>Then came the time to assign roles and jobs.
>Those more /fit/ became Aesthetic Knights, the backbone of the brotherhood's strength, imparting the teachings of Zyzz to other anons that wished to take up the sword.
>Some became Smith Knights and /fa/ Knights that took up the thread and needle to give us all clothes to wear, others were in charge of many of the technical aspects of things.
>Crossboarders, no doubt.
>>
File: 1437202242914.jpg (79 KB, 441x403) Image search: [Google]
1437202242914.jpg
79 KB, 441x403
>>26868541
>You all took charge for pony.
>Drawfags drew beautifully, depictions of writefag epics.
>/lit/ fags compiled knowledge with the help of /his/ to fill the library.
>It was glorious.
>Many stopped shunning sunlight, prasing it instead, pale skin becoming a healthier hue.
>A gift of Celestia they said.
>Still, many would rather dwell in the basement of the keep, followers of the moon, conjurers of the arcane, Wizard Knights like you, though you held seniority, your powers a testament of that.
>You? being the oldest you became the voice of reason, hence the moniker "Merlin".
>Having a tower erected for yourself.
>What of Arthur you ask?
>That title is for the Anon that proves himself fit to lead, to "moderate" if you will.
>Aah, truly, no better place could you ask to live out your twilight years.
>Interactions with the ponies were tumultuous at first, what with Anons' eagerness coupled with alien looks.
>It all calmed down.
>Celestia herself acknowledges your existence now, she is yet to taste the full brunt of the Keep's combined powerlevels though.
>Even you get overwhelmed at times.
>She even enlisted a few knights for a test run, much to the rest's jealousy.
>After a while the femanons got fed up with the overbearing numbers of males.
>Not that they actually got a taste of >rape.
>Because of course, >no hooves.
>They decided to leave and strike out on their own, forming their own "Sisters of Battle".
>>
File: 1440359686617.jpg (360 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1440359686617.jpg
360 KB, 710x508
>>26868546
>You are at an impasse now.
>How will all of you be able to keep yourselves present when you are a dwindling number?
>Dare you strike a deal as the mythological amazoness'did with men?
>Your ranks aren't too keen on weakening their magic or forgoing it completely.
>And what of the Sisters?
>Surely they wouldn't they also want to boost their numbers?
>It doesn't help that the Everfree seems to actively try and push you all out from time to time. It seems aware of your presence and wants you out like some never ending game of tower defense.
>Other Anons also broke from the bulk, filthy bugpone worshippers, you all took to calling them the fallen ones, or the Order of Edge; Black Knights, crazy Australian Knights; /out/fags that said "Badlands feel just like the good ol Outback back home, mates", and Apostle Knights that mastered emotion syphoning magic for their Bug queen.
>The filth that would knowingly go against the teachings, against celestia herself.
>Furthermore, there seems to be talk of descent among a few Anons not content to worship and protect from the sidelines, wanting to attempt the forbidden taboo of romancing the mane six and other known ponies, even though there are others that have taken them as waifus also...

>The Musings of Merlin Anon the First put to green, part 02. By Writefag Anon No.54.
>>
File: 1414077692767-2.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1414077692767-2.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>26868554
>>
File: 1431854494881-2.png (41 KB, 754x168) Image search: [Google]
1431854494881-2.png
41 KB, 754x168
>>26864808
You're all fags. Need I remind you of the special brownies that /k/ had? I can't trust you niggers.

Joining up as a group just makes you a cancerous mass of autistic sociopaths with a tendency to turn on oneself.

Call me Mordred if you want, but at least I'm not a bundle of wood waiting for the slightest spark to burst into flames.
>>
>ITT:We all live in the keep together."
>>
File: 1458668304758.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458668304758.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>26869245
"Guys i found Zweihander!"
>>
>>26864808
This would be a cool idea for a green

I'd probably piece out with whoever would go with me and have twiggles cast the walk on clouds spell on me then live a chill life in cloudsdale
>>
I want to be the artorias style knight.
>>
>>26868971
This pic just gave me an idea

What if the Anons were knights of solaire and they meet celestia and become the greatest guards ever
>>
>>26869290
>Sunlight warrior anons become celestias personal guard
>Sunbutt is gwynevere sized though
>>
>>26869297
I need this to be real
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>26869274
>Dark magic begins to overtake all the anons.
>The last sane anon left standing must stand against his former brothers barring them from escaping into equestria
>The keep is locked tight.
>Just you against a hundred mad and mutated men.
>>
File: 1457173432063.png (350 KB, 700x665) Image search: [Google]
1457173432063.png
350 KB, 700x665
>>26864808
In a heartbeat. I'd spill blood for any of you, even rarityfags

>>26866109
Tumblr pls
1. My right to bear sticks.
2. The boards cut 50/50 with a hundred percent chance of faggot.

>>26866334
There's always a reason, your not looking hard enough. The defector wants to go home but that would pull everyone back to earth and they can't allow that.
>>
>>26864808
Fuck no, it'll only be another steaming hot pile of autism waiting to explode. I'll head into the nearest town, and get myself a job and somewhere to stay, like everyone else
>>
>>26864808
I would stand with you brothers
>>
File: 2178972-valentine9.png (156 KB, 466x721) Image search: [Google]
2178972-valentine9.png
156 KB, 466x721
I'd be out before the lack of the threat of law enforcement gets me noosed.
It's been fun arguing with you faggots, but fuck that noise.
>>
Anyone remember the /mlp/ frat house/mansion?
>>
>>26868541
>background ponies are fair game.
Applejack is mine.
>>
File: large[1].png (405 KB, 1076x692) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
405 KB, 1076x692
>"Mr.Human can you get my kitty down from the tree?"
>>
>>26868541
>>26868546
>>26868554
Golden.

>>26869405
I call dibs on the twins.
>>
File: Cb4WVU_web.jpg (60 KB, 714x430) Image search: [Google]
Cb4WVU_web.jpg
60 KB, 714x430
>>26864808
Equality
>>
>>26869451
Nice choice.
I am this anon>>26869405
>>
>>26868541
>>26868546
>>26868554
MOAR
>>
File: 1457623786049.jpg (123 KB, 480x676) Image search: [Google]
1457623786049.jpg
123 KB, 480x676
>>26869330
>1. My right to bear sticks.
>2. The boards cut 50/50 with a hundred percent chance of faggot.
no dumbass, in a monarchy you don't have a right to bare arms.
as for board population, it always seems more like 80:20 to me.
crawl back into whatever historically illiterate hole you came out of.

Man I hope theyre big enough to ride.
>>
>You sat alone in your living room, reading a book, waiting for your verboten wife to return from Ponyville.
>You had moved around Equestria, trying to find a suitable place away from your old work, but eventually settled on the edge of the little town.
>You had nothing against your old job; it just wasn't for you anymore.
>You lost the fire that drove you to be a part of a noble order.
>You found someone to settle down with, an act that was against the rules of the Brotherhood, a rule that was instilled by the Princess of the sun.
>You kept it hidden for a while, but they found out.
>They always found out.
>Once they did, there was in fighting, threats, and discord.
>You figured it was your time to go.
>The reactions of the order ranged from begrudging acceptance to outrage.
>Celestia had formally stripped you of your authority as a knight, and you had left to live your life alone with your wife.
>Your reading is interrupted by the creaking of the floor.
>A tall figure stands in the corner of your eye.
>You turn and see that it's one of them.
>He stood there motionless, armored in leather, cloaked, face obscured by a magical black mask that distorted his voice.
>"Hello, traitor."
>>
>>26870375

>He reaches into his cloak.
>You leap up for him.
>Just as you grab his wrist, you can see a gun in his hand.
>In the struggle, a deafening shot is fired.
>Your ears are ringing.
>His fist collides with your face, but you remain attached to his wrist.
>Another punch.
>He brings his fist up for a third strike.
>Before making contact again, you parry his punch and follow up with a hook to the side of his face.
>The gun drops from his hand.
>You shove him away and reach for the gun.
>Before you can pick it up, you feel a boot in your stomach.
>You fall to the ground with the gun laying by your feet.
>The masked intruder makes his way towards the weapon, but you kick it to the other side of the room.
>He follows it with his eyes.
>In a moment of hesitation, the intruder makes a decision to leave the gun, and pulls a knife from his cloak.
>He falls on top of you, blade angled down.
>You catch his arms from forcing the blade into your neck.
>He leans his body into his forearms.
>The knife inches closer and closer.
>You bring a knee into his groin, making him flinch.
>You take that moment of weakness, and roll him over onto his backside.
>You try twisting and bending his arms, but he doesn't give up the knife.
>"Anon!"
>Both of your attentions are brought to your unicorn wife standing at the edge of the living room.
>With an enormous shove, the intruder shoves you off of him, nicking the side of your neck with the blade.
>You're thrown across the room.
>The intruder gets up, and makes his way towards you.
>>
>>26870395

>You crawl back, but can't get away from him fast enough.
>A flash of light hits him, and he stumbles back.
>Another flash hits him.
>Then another, and another.
>You scramble away and find the gun.
>You point the gun at the intruder.
>Your wife's horn is glowing, anticipating another usage.
>The intruder surrenders.
>He holds up one of his hands and reaches into his cloak with the other.
>Your finger is on the trigger, waiting for any excuse to pull it.
>He pulls out a small sack, and throws it on the ground.
>A blaze engulfs him, and in an instant, it consumes him, and he's gone.
>"Anon, you're bleeding."
"I'm fine."
>You lower the gun, and fall to your knees.
>You place your hand on your neck to check the wound.
>It's covered in blood when you inspect it.
>The blood is running down your shirt, and there is a light trail tracing your last few actions back to the moment you received your injury.
>Your head starts feeling lighter and lighter.
>"You're not fine. We need to get you to the doctor's."
"No."
>"No!? Anon, what is wrong with you?"
"We need to get to the princesses. They'll handle this."
>"No. We're going to the hospital. That's final."
"Then let's make it quick."
>You arrived at the hospital with a makeshift bandage made from an old shirt around your neck and spare shirts in your arm.
>It stopped most of the bleeding, but bits of blood still made it through the shirt, forcing you to replace it.
>The doctors gave you a choice: to either have the wound stitched shut, or cauterized.
>You chose the latter option.

Too dark? Too edgy? It's the first time I've written something like this.
>>
File: 768324747.gif (32 KB, 207x415) Image search: [Google]
768324747.gif
32 KB, 207x415
>In the Everfree Forest, the night was darker than black.
>The thick, twisting canopy of leaves and branches kept most moonlight from ever touching the ground, and besides the old castle, there were no other light sources to speak of.
>It haunted you at first. Before you and the Order could get some candles, your nights were sleepless and filled with paranoia.
>You’re still not sure if the glowing eyes you’d sometimes see were real or not.
>Nonetheless, those times were over, and now the darkness only serves to be a spectacle to watch from the comfort of your chambers.
>”You fucking cunt! Why are you even here?! You need to go!”
>”Piss off, you whiny man-child!”
>That’s not to say you weren’t afraid of darkness anymore.
>Once you managed to keep the castle well lit, getting rid of the natural darkness of the night, a new kind of darkness crept into the castle.
>A darkness that started infiltrating those closest to you.
>A darkness more terrifying than the Everfree Forest could ever manage to conjure.
>The Anon adorning the frog on his tunic pointed a sword at the knight.
>”All you do is complain! Wah-wah-wah! If you hate it so much, why don’t you just leave!?”
>An Anon- female, judging from her figure- gripped the hilt of her sword while cringing back. Judging from the way her armor resembled an animal, she must have been from the “cosplaying” board.
>”Don’t draw your sword on me unless you mean to use it, idiot!”
>”Who says I /don’t/ plan to use it?!”
>Hoots and hollers rang loud across the courtyard. Anons of all boards watched the scene in delight, often shouting things like “Get ‘em, gurl!” or “Reeeeeeeee!”
>It was unsightly at best.
>>
File: 5633657685.jpg (46 KB, 640x868) Image search: [Google]
5633657685.jpg
46 KB, 640x868
>>26872144
>You began to work your way from the tip of the crowd to the center, weaving through the crowd of armored men and women.
>Those who caught sight of you became quiet. Some looked the other way, and others started to skulk off like they hadn’t seen anything in the first place. Most, however, froze in place and stared on in silence.
>When you emerged from the crowd and into the scene, everything became deathly quiet. Even the two responsible became mute at the sight of you.
“What is the meaning of this?”
>”Ah, Merlin!” gasped the Anon from /r9k/. “I-I was just explaining to this- this Anon here, that if she doesn’t like our rules, she can just go.”
>”Bullshit, you came in out of nowhere and started harassing me!” The Femanon took a step back, hand still on her hilt. “Not to mention you drew your sword!”
>A few onlookers laughed at this, to which others stared them down. Clearly, this was an issue that was bigger than just two people.
“We’ll talk about this tomorrow, in my office. It is too late to have this discussion now.”
>The /r9k/ Anon opened his mouth to say something, but closed it a second later. The Femanon crossed her arms and stayed silent.
“Do you think you can stop this unnecessary babble until then?”
>They nodded.
“Good.”
>You turned and made your way out of the crowd, this time the Anons stepping out of your way and allowing a clear passage. All the while, you could feel their eyes burning holes in your back.
>Tomorrow was going to be a long day.
>>
>>26868971
>>26869451
>>26869635
>Be one of the many Knight Anons.
>Today you are on a quest; go into town and request provisions in bulk while also advertising your services as a sellsword; Anons gotta earn bits somehow.
>The keep is quite self-sufficient but there are things that must be bartered for that you simply can’t find in the Everfree.
>Chickens for eggs and meat, fruits and veggies, milk and brand cereal, cloth and ingots for forging, that sort of thing.
>Your boots clank against the misshapen terrain as you adjust the sword at your hip and the helm on your head, courtesy of one of the many Anons that took the trade.
>/diy/ nuts the lot of them.
>Still, practice makes perfect, and they certainly out did themselves this time.
>You must find out who their waifu is so you can commission a drawfag to draw them something nice as thanks.
>You make your way through the relatively safe beaten path.
>Relatively safe for Everfree standards anyway…
>Your sword is always at the ready.
>Though there isn’t really much to worry about.
>Anons wouldn’t send you alone if they didn’t know you couldn’t handle anything the grove can throw at you at a moment’s notice.
>During the times when the forest is most active… that’s when you should party up.
>Here, your body isn’t as weak or as soft like back home.
>You even feel like a hero from tall tales.
>This walk in full armor in this dense forest hasn’t even put a dent in your stamina.
>>
File: 1429472027785.png (143 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1429472027785.png
143 KB, 500x446
>>26873719

>You feel like you’re being watched.
>Your feet continue to crunch the ground as you lift your visor to get a view of your surroundings.
>You spot movement and golden eyes from the brush.
>Timberwolves!
>They jump out and bark and growl at you!
>You pull down your visor and unsheathe your blade.
>They circle you, a pack of four.
>Your heart beats fast in your chest and the blood boils in your veins…
>You lift your shield.
>Looking at the lovely drawing of your waifu on its inside, you steel your nerves.
>The alpha howls and you turn to the merciless laws of the wild.
>One jumps at you, maw wide open!
>You bash it with your shield sending it careening back.
>One at your side attempts to clamp its jaws around your leg, but fails!
>You thrust your sword forward, piercing the wood of its head, ending its life!
>Without so much as a blink another is upon you!
>You allow it to bite into your forearm, letting your armor protect you from harm while you cave its face with your shield!
>You throw the now dead wolf aside and turn to the last two, your stance relaxed.
>The alpha growls at you, baring its teeth and circling you…
>You breathe out as the alpha sizes you up, wondering whether it should try.
>Suddenly the other wolf pounces on your back! You completely forgot it!
>Using this opportunity the alpha goes for the frontal assault!
>Not being willing to fall in this battle like a scrub you kick the alpha before it collided with you causing it to wince.
>Grabbing at the wolf still at your back you throw it to the ground and finish it with your sword!
>The alpha is back on its feet, a limp visible; your kick did more damage than you gave it credit for.
>You beat your shield like a drum and motion for it to come over, a display of savagery!
>It sniffs the air before lowering its head, a sign of submissiveness.
>The wolf flees to lick its wounds.
>You sheath your sword, and have yourself a celebratory fist pump.
>yfw
>>
>>26873784

>You finally make it to town after not being disrupted again.
>It’s the height of the day and you spy many little ponies go about their daily activities, haggling, gossiping, and peddling their wares…
>You shudder in place, your chain clinking audibly.
>You try to resist the temptation of just pampering the nearest one with pettings and belly rubs.
>Especially when you can spy other anons walking around town and lazily doing their chores.
>Right, since you don’t faun over Rarity, you’ve been tasked to go to the boutique and place an order for cloth and dyes.
>You start walking deeper into town, greeting back the ponies that say hello to you.
>At first they’d run and hide, but now they treat all of you with just a passing glance after some time and being officially recognized by Princess Celestia.
>”Hey- Hey Shield-bro!” an anon calls you, his armor clanking as he walks up to you. “Have you heard? A bunch of Diamond Dogs have been 'napping unicorn Ponies! There’s a request from the townsfolk to deal with them, you in?”
>You shuffle in place, unsure about it; you still have a job to do…
>Anon seems to notice your awkwardness, resting his spear on his shoulder he begins putting your mind at ease.
>”You can finish up whatever you have to, I’m still waiting for a couple of more anons to join in, just have those two over there as of now…” He points with his thumb towards his back, at two anons bickering about whose best pony. “… Pay’s bretty gud too, famjam.”
>You can’t argue with that.
>You agree to his proposal.
>You just have to do something first.
>>
>>26873907

>”Why hello there, Sir Knight, how can I be of assistance today?”
>You are ushered in by the marshmallow unicorn.
>Her height barely going past your knees.
“I have an order to place on materials.”
>”Oh, of course, of course, tell me, will I ever meet the, what do you call yourselves, “Humans” that create such simple yet fashionable designs?”
>You chuckle awkwardly.
>The ones really into the /fa/ business are quite taken with the fashionista.
>Order dictates that you should remain at arm’s length from your waifu at all times, lest others become jealous.
>You are many but in this land of Equestria there is only one waifu, and she can’t possibly make time for you all.
>”So, what kind, what length, what color, dear?”
>You hand over a piece of parchment containing the request.
>”Hm, I can have this all ready for transport in three, no, four days, some of these must be ordered from Canterlot.”
>You nod.
>You say your goodbyes and go for the door.

>You are stopped by Rarity however.
>”Sir Knight, I almost forgot, have you heard of the miscreants kidnapping unicorns?”
“The Diamond Dogs?”
>”Indeed, it is most despicable; I myself was once taken away by those… by those mongrels. Would you please go to their aid?”
>She looks up at you pleadingly.
>You laugh.
“Don’t worry, that was next on the list today, we’re forming a party. By nightfall we’ll have the dogs routed and the ponies safe and sound!”
>”Thank you, your Order is a godsent, Sir Knight!”
>You repeat your goodbyes and this time make your way out of the door.
>After regrouping with the other Knights, you check yourselves over.
>Time to fight some kobol- er Diamond Dogs, yeah, Diamond Dogs.

>Excerpt from “That time a couple of Anons XOF’d the Diamond Dogs.” Compiled and put to green by Writefag No. 54
>>
>>26870413
The writing/action is good but a bit too dark. Honestly I doubt we'd be at each others throats to the point of trying to kill each other over breaking a rather silly rule.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.