[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: Bronies are building a real Sweetie Bot. https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The end is neigh.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The end is neigh.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Reminder:

Bronies are building a real Sweetie Bot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc6siQbzv9o
>>
>>26849422
spooky
>>
>>26849422
Nobody cares.
Stupid meme.
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>26849422
I like it
One step closer to the singularity
>>
>>26849422
Come back when we can fuck it.
>>
>>26849422
It'd be built if they didn't fuck arse about makeing a 3d model of their pre made parts.
>>
>>26849422
>that music
More like building an AT-AT with a pony's body
>>
>>26849422
Finally.
>>
>>26849422
It looks kind of small and crappy
Tell them to up the scale, I want my pony to be 4 feet tall
>>
Reminder:

Six months from now this will have gone absolutely nowhere
>>
>>26849473
>needless 3d rendering
>wire frame walking model for a quadraped that has limited motion and movement speed.
This has all the hallmarks of a cash grab.
>>
>>26849473
>>26849539

Clearly these Anons know what it takes to build a robot from scratch.
>>
>>26849554
>scratch
The only thing that is custom is the head shell.
The rest is plug and play.
>>
>>26849566
Alright then, lets see your robot.
>>
>>26849802
I hate this line of reasoning. You don't need to know how to make something to be able to see it's faults. Movie critics don't have to be directors, game critics don't have to be developers, etc.
>>
>>26849902
Different anon here. I don't think you're helping when you're using all that jargon.

Or maybe that's just me having a small vocabulary.
>>
>>26849422
>Not a Nyxbot
>>
>>26849902
I actually agree with the previous anon, even if his point is stupid I'd like more people to be working on pony robots.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.