[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CurseQuest /cyoa/ #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: BottleCapTitleScreen4.png (282 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCapTitleScreen4.png
282 KB, 900x900
Back from the dead edition.

Last thread: >>26766558

Now on the official archive: https://www.anonpone.com/curse

Last we left off, Bottle Cap and Laccolith met with a skeleton guy, who expositioned the entire story behind the curse at them. We're now on a quest to recover the lost five relics, and undo this curse once and for all!

We took the accursed skeleton with us, dubbing him Archie, seeing as long ago he was supposedly an archmage. He's said that he might teach Bottle Cap more about his curse, like how to control it, or more importantly how to survive it.

Then we went back into the pyramid, talked to the Shadow Shifter named Dorchadas, and the skeleton Archibald informed him he was free.
We haven't yet convinced him to come on the quest with us, but we have got him to agree not to hurt anyone and to meet us at sundown outside the pyramid.

>We are currently standing in the halls of knowledge, having confirmed the story with Lithy's superb translating skills, and Bottle Cap's adept ability to hold a torch and look at colorful pictures he doesn't understand.

>What shall we do today?
>>
>>26844404
We shall do Lith today
>>
>>26844404
Look at colorful pictures we don't understand.
>>
>>26844493
Try really hard to understand them through sheer force of will.
>>
>>26844533
Then give up and whine about wanting to take a nap back on the boat.
>>
File: BottleCap125.png (620 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap125.png
620 KB, 900x900
>>26844493
>>26844533
>>26844573

>You stare at the pictures as hard as you can.
>They aren't too hard to understand now that you know the story, but some of them just seem nonsensical.
>There is depictions of rains of snakes and towers of bones in the very very far back ones.

>You stare at them deeply, willing yourself to understand.
>You see-
>Yes! It all makes sense!
>This tablet depicts that-
>That someone who spent too much time down here, and became a lunatic, drew out this tablet.
>You sigh.
>It was exciting for Lithy, but they were sort of just pictures to you.
>They were nice, and you appreciated them-
>But you were hoping for some gold or treasure or something in a pyramid. Not dusty old drawings.
>You sighed again. Maybe you should just head back to the boat now?
>"Ooh! Cap! Come look at this!"
>You bring the torch over to Lithy to see what she found.
>"This is a depiction of the five creating the sacred orb for the first time! They look just like normal ponies still, but later on as time progressed they were said to become more and more monstrous! Isn't this fascinating?"

"Yeah. That one is- I- Don't really get some of them though."
>"that's okay. A lot of them were supposed to be merely symbollic of other things. To be honest, there's a few here that even I don't get."
"Neat- Uh, Lithy. It's been a long day of adventure and stress. Can I go back to the boat?"
>"What?! Cap- What about- All the learning! I could spend weeks in here, it's so fascinating!"
"But I'm tirrrrrrreddddddd!"
>You whined loudly.
>Lithy rolled her eyes.
>"Alright. Well, I guess it isn't going anywhere. If it's lasted this long, it'll all be here when I finish the quest. Plus we aren't supposed to tell anyone, so it's not like I can go get a team together to preserve it either."
>"Are we going then?"
>Archie asked quietly.

>Are we?

>>26844466
>Would you like to switch characters? You may do this at anytime.
>>
>>26844806
Yeah, let's go. I guess it'll be our turn to question Arch now about our powers. Can we get lazer eyes? Could we fly? Do we need a cape to do that? What about night vision?
>>
File: BottleCap126.png (250 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap126.png
250 KB, 900x900
>>26844864

"I guess. we are."

>The three of you start walking down the hallway, back towards the stairs and outside.
>On the way, you strike up a conversation with Archie.

"So, how does all this curse stuff work? It made my eyes bleed this one time and-"
>"Didn't I tell you child? It is far easier to learn it on your own?"

>You glance down, sighing.
>That wasn't going anywhere.
>"Bleeding eyes you say? Sounds nostalgic. How far along is this curse anyway? Have you had it for what- An hour? A week? A month?"

>You perk up, and start chattering excitedly to the skull on top of your head.
"Oh! Just a day, I got it sometime yesterday."
>"And you already found a way to use it once?"
"Twice actually! There was another time in the darkness hallway, when I was trying to see if I had improved nightvision with it. But it looked like it was just the same far seeing effect it was the first time."

>"Cap! You used it again?!"
"Uh- Yes? Don't give me that look!"
>She is glaring at you, and you're not sure if she's concerned or thinks you're an idiot.

>"Aha! Farsight. So you must have used a lens or telescope or something similar."
"Yeah! Binoculars, how did you know?"
>"The curse is a living creature. It's also very predictable once you get to know it. There are rules it must follow, and rules you must follow in turn. Oh, by the way, I must warn you. Every now and then, the creature WILL fight you for dominance over your body. Try to win that."
"What? How- How do I fight back?"
>"We'll discuss that later. For now, let's go back to your ship. I want to see if you can use that Farsight again. If it was just a fluke, then I can't teach you anything yet. To learn control, you have to have an incredible will power, and a clear mind. If it was just the creature doing it for you on a whim, then I'm going to have to teach you some other things first."

>You are heading back to the boat.
>>
>>26845251
Is the dark side stronger?
>>
>>26845251
Intense will? Unshakeable focus? Absolute determination? I don't know if this curse thing is for me...
>>
File: BottleCap127.png (145 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap127.png
145 KB, 900x900
>>26845268
>>26845323

>You finally emerge from the pyramid again, breathing in the fresh air.
>You reckon it's probably about two in the afternoon by now.

>You all make your way around the pyramid to the side with the stairs, and hop onto them, then make your way down.
>It's a short trot over the sandy dunes.

>"Ah! Home sweet home!" Laccolith admires her little ship.
>"That's your vessel? It is hardly appropriate for a continent spanning journey. I don't even see a sail."
"Don't worry Archie. It may look puny, but it's quite the thing. the engine packs quite the number of horses."
>"It's slave powered? How horrific! I thought for sure that sort of thing should have been abolished by now."
>"What- No! What we mean to say is that- It's magic powered! It goes very fast."
>"Ah. Well speed is essential, but we may need more than that for this journey."

"Okay, so we're at the ship. Tell me more about the curse. I mean- Intense will? Unshakeable focus? Absolute determination? I don't know if this curse thing is for me."
>"It isn't as hard as I make it sound. Besides, you seem a down to earth pony. So long as you don't have multiple voices in your head telling you what to do, you should be fine."

"Okay, so- That dark side. Is it stronger? Is it worth it to join? Do I get free cookies?"
>"If by dark side you mean giving into the curse- You would likely become a feral beast, and lose your mind. Would not recommend. Happened to a friend of mine once. I'm told you can come back from it, and fight back for dominance if you do lose, but it doesn't seem worth the risk."

"Alrighty then. So, that's a no go. By the way- You said the curse will fight for dominance, when abouts does that happen? Could it happen like, right now?"
>"Unlikely. It isn't well studied though. Now then, did you want to do curse training now? Or maybe find me some vegetation to see if I can life drain it and possibly regain a bit of myself? It doubles as a good demonstration."
>>
>>26845485
Want some cacti?
>>
>>26845561
Cactus sounds good, but if you regain any weight your riding on Lithy' s head from now on.
>>
>>26845485
Oh hey look! A cactus!
>>
File: BottleCap128.png (324 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap128.png
324 KB, 900x900
>>26845561
>>26845592
>>26845822

>"Alright, sure. Let's try out the life drain thing. There's uh- Cactus- And- Some more cactus. Take your pick."
>"Right. Cacti should be fine. I hear they're very quenchy. Please take my bones out of the bag, and I'll reassemble myself. It would be a shame if only my skull got the life energy."

>Laccolith dumps out the bag, and the bones lay in a pile.
>"Ooh! Thigh bones connected to the- Hip bone! Hip bones connected to the- Spinal cord! Spinal cord's connected to-"
>She starts singing cheerily.
>How can she do that when she's handling a skeleton? Bones are just so... Icky.
>Even knowing the pony whose bones they were didn't really help.

>Soon, the skeleton of Archie is reassembled, and you carefully reattach his head.
"Huzzah!"

>"Very good. Now, I shall attempt the life drain. It will look very different from anything you might be able to pull off, seeing as you are not a unicorn. Being a Unicorn and having the curse means I have a built in natural channel to direct the power into and out of."

>He leans forward, and a red swirl forms around his horn, then he whips it back, and then forth again as it plunges into the cactus.
>Red magical veins form, as the cactus slowly depletes.
>It's needles all fall out, and it's skin turns dark and shrivels.

>"You'll note that the majority of the curse magic is red, with only hints of the other colors. That is because I have learned to specialize. The life drain is a red specialty, there are five- Obviously. Different spells use different- Oh nevermind, I'm sure you'll learn eventually. If you ever get to try this, it will likely be a mismatch of every other color the curse represents."
"Okay- Got it."

>He finishes the life drain, his magic connection severing itself and disappearing.
>He looks to have thickened his bones, but there wasn't any recovery of skin or anything else.
>"Well, it was more than I expected, but it will definitely take more than that to recover."
>>
>>26845891
Good, it would have been kind of gross if you grew back patches of flesh.
>>
File: BottleCap129.png (210 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap129.png
210 KB, 900x900
>>26845971

"Oh good, I was worried you would have been covered in stray patches of flesh or something."
>"Don't be ridiculous! If I had, it all would've just fallen off."
>You shudder as you imagine a pile of gore slipping off of Archie's bones.
>You would definitely not be cleaning that up.

"By the way, If you gained any wait, you are totally riding on Lithy's head from now on."
>"Hey!"

>"I wouldn't worry about that. This body has solidified a fair bit. I should be safe to move about like this. Mayhaps another two dozen or so cacti and I would be almost able to appear right as rain! Of course, I'd have to avoid regenerating internal organs, and It'd basically be a cage of flesh- But isn't that all skin is anyway? Oh wait- No, there's supposed to be fur- Okay, maybe just five dozen Cacti and I might be all better."

"Uh- Right. I'm sure we can deal with that. Plenty of cacti out here that no one will miss."

>"Great! But that can wait. I'd like to try and focus on teaching you. It's been so many years since I've had a student, I worry I must have lost my touch. Okay then. So let's see that far sight!"

"R-Right now?"
>"Why, yes."

>"Okay, I'm gonna go get that first aid kit again."

"It should be simple. You just have to command it to work- Sort of. It's a good deal more complicated than that, but it's a starting point."

>"We could always put this off for later, Cap! Just go back to town for now? Please?"
>Lithy doesn't seem comfortable with this, but you know it wasn't as bad the second time.
>Maybe the third time will be nothing at all!

>You try and focus your eyes.
>Something's missing.
>You need a strong command or something.
>>
>>26846216
HADOUKEN
>>
>>26846275

*Eyes explode*
>>
Be all like...
Wooooooooohhhhhhhhaaaaa FARSIGHT!
And do some crazy hoof jazz.
>>
>>26846216
YOOM-TAH!!!
>>
>>26846282
Hmmmm
maybe we should dial it back just a notch.
>>
>>26846216
BOTTLECAP uses FORESIGHT!
It's super-effective!
>>
File: BottleCap130.png (307 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap130.png
307 KB, 900x900
>>26846275

>You feel the power of your ancestors coursing through you.
>Your ancient training, it all makes sense.
>You rear up on all fours, and condense the energy in your mind-

"HADOKEN!"
>You press your hooves forwards, attempting to send forth a blast of energy-

>Wait a second- That's not even what you're trying to accomplish here!
>Although, it would have been cool as all hell.
>Unfortunately, you never learned to shoot energy blasts or anything.
>You grumble discontentedly.

>"Uh, Cap? What were you trying there- I thought you were gonna do the glowy thing with the eyes?"
"Quiet Lithy, this is a delicate process, and it requires the utmost concentration."
>You lied through your teeth, but she didn't need to know that.

>>26846302
>>26846335
>>26846580

>Okay, for reals this time.
>You just had to really feel it.
>You waved your hooves around floppily-
"Wooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah- FARSIGHT!"
>You felt a twinge of power, like pulling a lawn mower cord, but not far enough so that the motor started.
>Just a little bit further-
>You saw your vision distort slightly.
>You just had to-
>Feel it-
>See farther!
>CLOSER!

>Your eyes were engulfed by light, as everything drew near.

=-=BottleCap's Farsight skill has improved! He can now use it at will!=-=

>"Good! Good! Most excellent!"
>Archie exclaimed happily.

>"Cap! Are you okay?"
"It- It doesn't really hurt. And- And I don't think my eyes are bleeding yet. I think I'm okay!"

>"You are improving. Don't maintain that for too long or you will start to damage your body."
>>
>>26846792
Thank your skeleton mentor and promise him you will not abuse this power to cheat on eye exams or peek into distant locker rooms.
>>
>>26846792
Nice! Ask Lithy if our glowing eyes make us look cool, but turn it off right after.

Ask Archie what else we can do? Can we do the Cactus thing too?
>>
>>26846917
>not peek into distant locker rooms
Awwwww
>>
File: BottleCap131.png (233 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap131.png
233 KB, 900x900
>>26846917
>>26846927
>>26846952

"Th-Thank you, Uh- Teacher? Sensei? Master?"
>"Just Archie you fool."
"Right, thank you Archie. I promise only to use my powers for good, and not to cheat on tests or look into locker rooms."
>"I do not know what a locker room is."

>"I heard that Cap!"
>You look over to Laccolith.
"Hey Lithy, does glowing eyes make me look cooler?"

>WOAH.
>HYPER HD LITHY FACE.
>This is way too close!

>You try and shake your head, and manage to dispell it shortly after.

>"Cap, I thought you already looked coo- I mean- Uh. Yes. It is definitely an improvement! Wait- No! It's dangerous- It's awful and never do it again!"
>Confliction detected.

"Uh huh.
>"Right- Moving on! Shall we hop in the boat and get going? I don't even know where to go! There's so many places we could go- We could head back to town, or get started on our journey right away."
"Aren't there five relics? Which one should we head for first?"
>"You pick! You said you memorized the map, which one do you think is closest?"
>>
>>26847169
Holy fuck I wasn't ready for that second panel. Also major props because that's one of my favorite cartoon gags.
>>
>>26847169
How are we on provisions? Do we need anything from town? I'm a little concerned that Lithy dosen't have a weapon, but I'm not really eager to bring that up with her.

Also don't we have to meet Horchata at sundown?
>>
File: BottleCap132.png (172 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap132.png
172 KB, 900x900
>>26847301

I was worried no one would remember.

>Wait a second-

"Wait- Aren't we supposed to be meeting Horchata or whatever his face is at sundown?
>"Oh gosh! We were! How could We forget! Archie, why didn't you remind us!"
>"Don't look at me- I physically do not have a brain."
>"As if that's any excuse!"

"Alright, so I guess we're just waiting for sundown then?"
>"Guess so! Come on up Cap! Let's eat dinner or something!"

>You spend the next few hours going over your provisons, and using some of them to prepare a nice juicy meal.
>You make a pasta dish, with Lithy appreciates very much."
>"Holy cow! You can cook pretty well Cap!"

>Several hours pass, during which Archie wanders off, draining the life of several nearby cacti.
>You and Lithy play cards, and discuss the journey you're going to make.
>You end up discussing your life a bit too.

>Soon, sunrise is drawing near, and Lithy calls you to the bow of the ship.
>You take a seat on the edge, smiling.

>"It sure is one heck of a sight, right? It's been a while since I've had time to just sit and appreciate something like this."
"Yeah, Nopony I know back home really appreciates sunsets."

>"So- We're gonna be partners for a while- In traveling that is! So uh- I guess We'll probably get to know each other pretty well."
"It's like I said when I first saw you. That torch comes with a Stallion that will charm you."
>"You also said he would mooch off of me."
"Well, duh."

>You sat for a brief time, before suddenly you felt Lithy lean against you.
>Your cheeks began to flush.
"Aww, Lithy, I- I didn't know you- Were so forward!"
>"IT WAS ARCHIE I SWEAR! HE BUMPED ME."
"Uh huh-"
>>
>>26847642

Pausing here, since it's been six hours since I started.
Hope you are all enjoying it.
I certainly am. I was worried I would burn out, but QMing is still fun.

Any feedback thoroughly appreciated.

Next session, we meet up with Dorchadas the Shadow Shifter, maybe convince him to go on a quest, and then hopefully decide which relic to pursue first.
>>
File: DrHorse.png (337 KB, 1280x1016) Image search: [Google]
DrHorse.png
337 KB, 1280x1016
>>26847705
Looking forward to it!

Seriously, this is getting pretty cool. Love the new party member(s)!
>>
>>26848177
I agree with this horse Dr!
>>
>>26848257
Indeed!
>>
File: 1446239139030.png (75 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1446239139030.png
75 KB, 350x350
>>26848939

This is the only Nurse horse I have. And she concurs.
>>
File: latest-3.png (62 KB, 218x316) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.png
62 KB, 218x316
>>26849370
Big nurse horse bump.
>>
>>26847642
>You end up discussing your life a bit too.

Kinda dissapointed that was glossed over.

Throw your foreleg around her and tell her it's ok. Go on to tell her she's probably been the best friend we've ever had. Don't think any of our old friends would be willing to go on an epic journey to uncurse us.
>>
>>26850523

Its not too late to discuss what Bottle Cap might have said.
Would you rather the qm stuff an entire back story in without any player choices?
>>
>>26850737
Well, I thought we already decided that Cap was dissatisfied with his life and job before going through a crazy portal.
>>
we won a lithy
>>
>>26851647
Time to start spilling spaghetti every time things get intimate.
>>
>>26852491
Naw man, I don't want Cap to be a spaghetti spiller.
>>
>>26852521
But what about Lithy?
>>
>>26852552
Lithy can be a pasta factory.
>>
>>26852552
not every romance needs spaghetti.
>>
File: BottleCap133.png (91 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap133.png
91 KB, 900x900
>>26847642
>>26850523

>The sunset falls.
>You put a foreleg around Lithy, holding her close but not tightly.
"Hey, don't worry about it. You know, I doubt any of my friends back home would have gone on an epic journey like this with me. So I think- That you might just be my closest and best friend right now.
>She blushes, but doesn't push you away.

>You and Lithy shuffle awkwardly as you wait for the shadow shifter.
"Looks like he's a bit late."

>"Oh, you know us non-mortals. We're terrible at telling the time. He probably won't be out for another while yet."

>"Right. So what were you saying about your past Cap? You were just telling me that you didn't really enjoy your job that much- Right? Or did I mishear? What was your story?"
>>
>>26854324
Oh yeah, boring job for sure. Been stuck as a wageslave for P-Mart for years. Hated it. I always wanted to open a ice cream and soda parlor, ya'know? Nothing like you, always exploring, finding ancient stuff, adventure, all that excitement.
>>
>>26854324
Be sure to brag about our bottle cap collection, too. And our super-rare Fizzy Pop cap that's misspelled so it says 'Fizzy Poop.' This is of dire importance!
>>
>>26854578
I was just about to type basically this and you beat me to it.
>>
>>26854586
You had a half hour, slowpoke.
>>
>>26854602
I was at work.
>>
File: BottleCap134.png (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap134.png
61 KB, 900x900
>>26854545
>>26854578
>>26854586

"OH- Yeah, it was the worst! I worked at this little P-Mart in the middle of nowhere for years! It was awful. I couldn't deal with the environment at all."
>"Couldn't deal with the customers?"
"What? Oh no- Customers were fine- Have you seen my winning smile? No, the days where I was on register were some of the best. I really did get to know quite a few of the regulars there. It was okay. Most days I ended up working stocking and shipping shifts, where I'd work in the back freezers and storage and all that. I hated it."
"Oh- Well thats-"
"The worst part was my manager. Even though I was great with the customers, he always wanted the new trainees on register. Didn't understand how to run his business at all. Always seemed like the type of guy to get in a fight with a griffon and blow up the store."
>"That's an oddly specific example. So- So what did you want to do? If you hadn't have been at P-Mart I mean."

"Oh- I would have loved to follow my dream I've always had. I always wanted to open up an Ice cream and soda parlor. Nothing too fancy, but a real small shop. It's nothing interesting. Not compared to you! Misses, goes-on-adventures-and-epic-quests-on-a-daily-basis."

>"That's not tru- Well, It's not entirely true! I take breaks!"
"Uh-huh. Sureeee. So what do you do for a hobby, when not adventuring?"

>"Oh, that's easy. I spend lots of time reading and reviewing of course! Although, a long time ago I used to write things too. When I was just a small filly, I loved quests and adventures so much that I made some up! I got really into them, started actually going on mini-quests. My Dad made me stop though. Said that Non-fiction should stay non-fiction. What about you Cap? What sorts of hobbies do you have?"

"Oh! I used to collect bottle caps! If you can believe that- I mean, bottle cap cutie mark, what's he doing collecting them, right?"
>You mused sarcastically. Lithy giggled in response.

1/2
>>
>>26854845
What kind of maniac would blow up a Ponemart?
>>
>>26854845
Do you think the bottlecap might be symbolic of collections in general? I bet we also collected baseball cards and butterflies and a whole bunch of other things too.
>>
>>26854845

"Really though! You should have seen it! I had hundreds of the things! One of my most prized possessions was one I found when I was just a colt! It was a bottle cap that had a misprint, so instead of saying "Fizzy pop" it said "Fizzy poop"! It was- It was good times."
>"Oh, real mature there."
"Hey! I was young when I found it. And I couldn't exactly just get rid of it after, it was my favorite! You never see things like that anymore."
>"Alright. Fair enough. I can't judge young Bottle Cap for his immaturity. I can certainly judge you now though!"
>She boops you on the nose for emphasis.
>You smile back at her.
"Hey, I collected other things too though! I had postage stamps, and butterflies, and baseball cards- And all sorts of things!"

>"So, why'd you leave it behind?"
"What, my collection? I didn't really have time to bring it. When I left, there was just a sudden portal that appeared. And I-"
>"No no- Not your collection. Your life! Your job! Everything! You just- Jumped through a portal with no hesitation?"

"Oh- Uh. Yeah. I guess I did. It- It wasn't too happy back there. I REALLY didn't like that job. Just felt trapped there."
>"Well, yeah, but what about your family? Your friends?"
"I- I didn't really consider. I just sort of- Decided that anything was better than the boring life I'd been living over there. I really wanted something new and exciting. I daresay I needed an adventure like this."

>"Ahem-"
>A shadowy voice calls out. Alerting you.
>>
>>26854938
Yes, mysterious voice?
>>
File: BottleCap135.png (94 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap135.png
94 KB, 900x900
>>26854955

>Lithy turns around to meet with the voice of the shadow beast.
>"Yes, mysterious voice? What would you like?"

>"I would like for you both to stop prattling on about your lives, and give me a reason to come along on this insane journey of yours. What can you offer me?"

Sorry for playing around with art styles so much.
>>
>>26855134
The thrill of adventure and discovery.
>>
>>26855134
we might find another shadow beast you can hang out with
>>
>>26855175
And the magic of friendship.
>>
>>26855134
Well.. the worlds changed a lot in the last 1000 or so years, we can show you around. It's pretty crazy now.
Um...Everyone here is pretty cool... coming along with us would be better hanging out in the desert by yourself...we'll probably find some loot if your into that sort of thing. ...You can check out my library and just hang around the boat, you probably don't need a lot of space being a smoke monster and all..com'on it'll be fun!
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 800x605
>>26855134
Because it will be fun, of course. Fun, fun, fun, fun.
>>
File: 1314607971627722.png (239 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1314607971627722.png
239 KB, 800x700
>>26855134
What do you want? Because you're more likely to find it out in the actual WORLD instead of here in the fucking desert being all brooding and edgy and mysterious and "oh look how dark and uncaring I am. I have such better things to do than hang around with the ponies that were nice enough to free me. There might be another murder temple nearby that I can needlessly sit inside of for another millennium instead!"
>>
File: BottleCap136.png (276 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap136.png
276 KB, 900x900
>>26855429

"Well, What do you want? Because you're more likely to find it out in the actual WORLD instead of here in the desert being all brooding and edgy and mysterious and "oh look how dark and uncaring I am. I have such better things to do than hang around with the ponies that were nice enough to free me. There might be another murder temple nearby that I can needlessly sit inside of for another millennium instead!" Is that what you want?"
>He looks offended.

>>26855175
>>26855211
>>26855212
>>26855215
>>26855382

>Laccolith replies.
>"Or would you rather come with us? And see the world, and all it has to offer! The world has changed a lot in the last 1000 or so years, we can show you around. It's pretty crazy now. we'll probably find some loot if you're into that sort of thing. ...You can check out my library and just hang around the boat, you probably don't need a lot of space being a smoke monster and all..come on it'll be fun!"
"There will be thrilling adventures! Incredible sights! Amazing experiences! Who knows, we might actually come across another shadow beast! Wouldn't that be interesting?"

>He nods contemplatively. "That does sound... Better than the desert. And being alone."
"And come on! WE HAVE FRIENDSHIP!"
>You wave your hoof.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see Archibald cast a spell, as a trail of sparkles suddenly stream from your hoof.

>"I- How did you-"
>"Come on! You never know what will happen! Like I said! Fun!"
"Fun!"
>"Fun!"

>Laccolith and you begin chanting 'fun' as the Shadow shifter rolls his eyes.
>Finally, he unfurls his darkened wings, and with a mighty leap lands in the tiny boat, rocking it gently.
>"Okay. but only because Archibald is going along with it."

>You both cheer.

=-=The Shadow Shifter has joined your party=-=

>"So where are we even going? You mortals are seeking out the relics, yes? Which one are you pursuing first?
>>
>>26855530
Why don't you pick, new party member? You're part of the team now, so you get a say just like the rest of us!
>>
>>26855593
Good call
>>
>>26855593
>>26855609
I was thinking farmlands myself.
>>
>>26855593
Seconded.
>>
>>26855593
Aw, yeah. Let's lay that friendship on thick.
>>
File: 1458102266228.png (223 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458102266228.png
223 KB, 900x900
>>26855619
That does seem the most reasonable if we have to choose. I found the map that we of course memorized.
>>
File: BottleCap137.png (1009 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap137.png
1009 KB, 900x900
>>26855593
>>26855609
>>26855649
>>26855663
>Lithy shares a look with you.
>"Uh- Well! You're a new party member. Why don't you decide?"
>"What? You want me to choose?"
"Of course! You're part of the team, so you get a say just like the rest of us!"

>"Very well... Do you have a map of any sort?"

>Lithy looks to you.
>"You said you memorized the map Cap! Now's you're time to shine!"
"Wh-What? Did- Did I say that?"

>"Alright, I'll help you out. I have a very poorly made map in my chest over here"
>She retreats to the cabin of the boat, before pulling out a folded and yellowed map.
>She hastily draws in a pyramid shape, then adds the words "Not to scale."

>"So, the Grass lands and the Red mountains are the closest geographical features. Currently."

>>26855684
"Oh! I do remember the map! There was also a cloud city somewhere off to the left!"

>>26855619
>"Very well, I choose for us to head north. To the farmlands. The Orange titan always seemed fair tempered, and not much of a warrior."
>"The titans are dead Dorchadas. For many years."
>"What? No! When did that- Oh right. Okay. I should've known that. I was there for that wasn't I?"

>Okay, Dorchadas has requested you set sail for the grasslands. Is this acceptable?
>>
>>26855684
It's downriver, that colossus backed down peacefully, and it's just farmland. What could go wrong?
>>
>>26855713
Let's do this thing.
>>
File: 1451598265996.jpg (34 KB, 448x310) Image search: [Google]
1451598265996.jpg
34 KB, 448x310
>>26855713
>>
File: TheJourneybegins.png (32 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
TheJourneybegins.png
32 KB, 900x900
>>26855723
>>26855742
>>26855781

"Alright. Alls aboard that's going aboard! Ready to start the engines?"

>"Uh- Hold on. I may have made a mistake. The grass lands are the green ones. Not the orange, right?"
"Well, the grasslands are still north, right?"
>"Yes?"
"And they're still the closest?"
>"Yes?"
"Then there's no issues! We're off!"

>Lithy stabbed the engine with her key, and it beeped to life.
>All at once, Archie found himself flung to the back of the boat as it started.
>"Sweet merciful maidens! You weren't kidding about the horsepower!"

>A torrent of water and air moved aside, as you started your journey.

>To the north. To the grass lands of green.

-=-=-=-
Inventory.
http://pastebin.com/itE0rLxJ

Pausing here for tonight, as I have things early tomorrow to deal with.
Apologies for short session.

I have a world map coming shortly to hopefully make it up to you.
>>
File: BottleCapWorldMap.png (1 MB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
BottleCapWorldMap.png
1 MB, 1000x1400
>>26856030

And there it is. With a bunch of little towns and stuff too.

As always, feedback appreciated, and I will see you Tomorrow.
>>
File: 1458288197337.png (136 KB, 247x253) Image search: [Google]
1458288197337.png
136 KB, 247x253
>>26856030
And so it began. Thank you for running.
>>
>>26856052
Nice, world maps mean adventure!
>>
Woah page 10 already
>>
>>26857064
it's a curse
>>
morning bump
>>
>>26856030
ADVENTURE
>>
>>26859696
>>
Bump against the horde of season premiere shitposters.
>>
>>26861163
Page 10!
>>
quick board eh?
>>
So is Cap's special talent collecting shit or opening shit? I have a feeling Cap's not entirely certain either.
>>
>>26863998
Opening things/uncovering things, finding things when he uncovers/opens things, collecting things when he finds them. It's an abstract sort of cutie mark. Yea, It's safe to say Cap isn't certain himself either.

A couple of threads ago we laid out the details and possibilities but I think that was the gist of it.

I'd say cutie marks and special talents are all up to interpretation by their owners but that might just be my headcannon.
>>
So what have we been up to on the boat, how did we pass the time? Did Lithy break out the celebratory rum and board games? I'm thinking it's an overnight trip, but maybe it was days.
>>
>>26865140
Napping, teaching/playing card games with immortals, and occasional breaks to strech our legs on shore.
>>
>>26865480
That sounds reasonable.
>>
>>26866465
>>
My bump shift is ending, our QM has always notified us if he's not running but looks like he couldn't tonight.
>>
>>26866844
>>
>>26869024
>>
it's about to happen.
>>
Precautionary bump
>>
>>26871984
>>
beb
>>
>>26876025
>>
>>26876940
>>
Sorry for that.

A bunch of things went wrong yesterday, and I ended up at my Sisters house with a dead battery on my phone and denied access to her computers.

Just at work now. If we manage to survive the flurry of activity then hopefully we'll have a nice juicy session for you all.

Apologies again.
>>
>>26877847
No problem, sounds like you had a rough night.
Flurry of activity, heh
>>
beb
>>
needing of a bump are ye?
>>
>>26881608
Ye.
>>
>>26882114
That was fast.
>>
Fact: I am more excited for tonight's session than this morning's episode.
>>
File: BottleCap138.png (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap138.png
104 KB, 900x900
>>26882989
Oh god the pressure is on. Either you thought it was just that bad or people REALLY like my story.

>>26865140
>>26865480
>>26865931

>The journey began with no hiccups.
>You traveled a fair distance, before going to bed.
>You used a sleeping roll and blankets from Lithy's trunk.
>Why didn't she offer that the first night?
>She of course slept inside the cabin.
>Dorchadas and Archie talked late into the night.

>By day, the Shadow Shifter took cover in the main cabin, with the blinds drawn.
>Stepping into that room was very frightening, and gave you nothing but chills.
>Archie assured you it was fine though.
>When you were in there, Dorchadas liked to slither around and breathe on your neck.

>Lithy liked to go in and read to him. You heard laughs and smiles, which you found to be quite bizarre.
>Surprisingly, the first day almost passed with nothing of interest.
>The landscape changes from sandy mounds to bits of vegetation here and there.
>Then soon, rolling hills.
>You have entered the grasslands!

>After several miles of travel, you come to a fork in the river.
>Lithy brings out the maps.

>"Okay, looks like the left fork might take us through thick marshland. The river is wide enough to get through, but our journey might slow down a bit. On the other hand, the right fork goes through a canyon. We'll be surrounded by walls on either side, and the water might get a little rough. This isn't a canoe though, so we shouldn't have any troubles. But if you're claustrophobic of canyon walls, now would be a good time to let me know."

>Which fork would you like to take?
>>
Canyon, we trust Lithy' s assessment if the boat.
>>
Voting marshland, just to annoy this guy >>26883371.
>>
>>26883371
>>26883397

Voting for both at once. I want a split-timeline.
>>
>>26883397
Well then I change my vote to Marshland, just to agree with you.
>>
>>26883282
Eh, better safe than sorry. Marsh.
>>
How big is Dorchadas shadow dick?
>>
>>26883497
Anon plz
>>
>>26883422
Aw you're no fun.
>>
>>26883282
Oh hey, maybe we can practice driving the boat in the marsh!
>>
File: BottleCap139.png (191 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap139.png
191 KB, 900x900
>>26883371
>>26883397
>>26883409
>>26883422
>>26883462
>>26883497
>>26883529

"Uhh- Will your boat hold up well in the canyons? It already has metal plates on the outside."
>"Well- It- It won't sink! Probably."
"Right... I think we're just going to to go into the Marshlands."

>"Very well. All in favor?"
>"Where ever is darker, I will go."
>"Slower is easier on these old bones."

"All right! Marshes! What's the worst thing we can find in the marshes?"

>"Aww, but I like canyons."
>Lithy starts the engine.

>Soon you are deep in marshwater, slowly navigating twisting channels and bogs.
>The flies literally bug you, but you mostly ignore them.

>Lithy taps the engine pedal gently, trying not to go too fast.
>The warm air disturbs you, but it is humid enough that you don't mind it.
>"Hey Cap? Did you wanna drive for a while?"
"Oh! Yeah, of course!"
>"Here! Have at er'!"

>You take the controls, steering gently and tapping the pedal for the occasional burst of speed.
>Lithy dictates which direction you should go as you drive.

"Oh, hey. Look at that!"
>As you are driving by, you see an old tower.
>"Hmm, neat! I wonder what's inside?"

>Do you stop to investigate the tower? Or continue on your way?
>>
>>26883679
let explore that tower
>>
>>26883679
Oh heck yeah. Ask if they have any idea what it's for.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (3 KB, 129x73) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
3 KB, 129x73
>>26883679
Definitely, but be wary of swamp monsters, or even worse ....swamp ponies.
>>
File: ant.png (301 B, 55x38) Image search: [Google]
ant.png
301 B, 55x38
>>26883823
>>
File: latest-21.png (859 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest-21.png
859 KB, 1280x720
>>26883893
They were just really far away.
>>
File: BottleCap140.png (156 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap140.png
156 KB, 900x900
>>26883707
>>26883733
>>26883823
>>26883922

"Yeah! Tower exploration could be fun. And it's not like we're on a deadline or anything for this quest. Lets go see!"
>"Alright, just be careful young ones." Archibald says.
"What's the worst that could happen? Do you recognize the structure or something? Does it belong to a breed of tiny swamp ponies?"
>"What? Don't be ridiculous. Tiny ponies can't survive in swamps!"
"No way! They totally can. I had a friend who said he saw them one time, when he went to a swamp!"
>"They were probably just far away."

"Whatever, lets hop out and check out the tower already!"

>You park the boat, and Lithy pulls her anchor out, futilely attempting to attach it to a cattail or large clump of grass.
>"Okay. Not working. Dorchadas! Make sure the boat doesn't go anywhere, or I'm not reading anymore of that story I was reading you!"
>You hear a muffled sound of affirmation.
>Alright then.

>You and Lithy head over to the tower's base, which has a short gravel pathway leading up to it.
>It is covered in long strands of vines, and looks to be several centuries old.

>Do- Do you knock? Or just stroll on in? You can't see any evidence that someone lives there, but you never know with swamp monsters. They like to respect their privacy.
>>
>>26884099
Knock then try the door if no one answers.
>>
>>26884099
Add water sausage to inventory.
You never know when random swamp plants might come in handy.
>>
File: BottleCap141.png (144 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap141.png
144 KB, 900x900
>>26884157
>>26884192

>You grab at a nearby cattail, breaking off an end.
>"Whatcha doing Cap?"
"You never know when you might need a water sausage."
>"Uhh... Okay then. I mean, I can't think of a single use for them- But whatever. It's your bag space, not mine."

>You walk up to the door, and give it a light couple of knocks.

*Knock*
*Knock*

>There's no answer, but the old wooden door, slowly creaks open.
>Immediately, a pleasant smell hits you.
>It smells like- Cooking?
>Soup maybe?
>It's an inviting smell.

>"Wow. That smells- Familiar. Like, I don't know the smell myself, but I remember reading about this type of thing in some old fairy tale."
"Really? What happens?"
>"Not sure. Maybe it's a kind spirit who helps weary travelers. Although I'm not weary at all, are you? Do you want to go find out what it is?"
>>
>>26884496
I dunno, I'm feeling some negative waves from this...
>>
File: cthulhu goes to 4chan.gif (915 KB, 476x253) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu goes to 4chan.gif
915 KB, 476x253
>>26884496
>fairy tale
WEAPONS UP.
GET READY TO PUSH AN OLD BITCH IN AN OVEN.
>>
>>26884496
Oh man, those fairy tails never end well..
Whelp, might as well check it out.
>>
>>26884496
Head inside, be prepared for anyone trying to cook you.
>>
File: BottleCap142.png (130 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap142.png
130 KB, 900x900
Sorry for delay, creating new character designs is timely.

>>26884545
>>26884583
>>26884619
>>26884720

"I- I dunno Lithy, what if it's like- One of THOSE fairy tales? Like, we go upstairs, and it's a witch or something? And she throws us in a cage and eats us?"
>"Cap, those are childrens stories."
"Yeah, and? It could happen! What's to stop it from being a witch?"
>"Oh, nothing's stopping it from being a witch. But we are stopping her from gobbling us. We're full grown ponies. You have a sword/knife thing. I'm pretty sure if worst comes to worst, we can push a witch into an oven or something."
"Oh- I mean- Yes. I guess."

>"Great! Come on! Let's go check it out!"
"If you say so..."
>Lithy sure enjoyed throwing caution to the wind.

>You walk inside, and begin heading up the stairs.
>It's dark and grey, and there aren't many decorations to speak of.

>You reach the top, where the smell is strongest.
>There's a voice coming from inside, humming a foreign song.
>Lithy pushes the door open.

>Inside is not a witch, but a changeling!
>That's not something you see everyday.
>Although the grasslands look to be pretty close to the Equestrian badlands, where the changelings reside.

>"Master! I've been waiting for you. Your supper is getting cold, you're quite late."
>She looks up, then gasps.
>"Y-You aren't master at all!"
>You aren't sure whether she's angry or scared or shocked or what.
>What shall you say to her?
>>
>>26885083
Oh hey, sorry didn't mean to intrude. I'm Bottle Cap, this is Lithy. We were passing through and thought we'd come say hi, we're just that friendly and benign.

Did you say master?

[Spoiler] my legacy capture just stoped working, looks like it's gone. Also that is a cute bug[/spoiler]
>>
>>26885083
Oh and don't worry, we're totally cool with changlings.
>>
>>26885083
Whoah page 8 emergency bump
>>
File: BottleCap143.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap143.png
117 KB, 900x900
By the way I have literally NEVER drawn any changelings before. How does she look?

>>26885322
>>26885479

"Uh- No. Definitely not. I'm BottleCap, this is Lithy. We're just travelers. Saw the big tower, and thought we'd say hello!"
>"You wanted to say hello?"
>She hissed.
"Ye-Yes? We're just friendly like that."
>"So- Did you say Master? Who is this master of yours?"
>"Someone- Some- Uh, never you mind that! Is it just best that you not be here when Master returns! Infact, it would be best you leave as soon as possible!"

>"Does your master eat ponies? Is she a witch? Does she mistreat you?"
>"How dare you accuse my master of such things! Master is firm when needed, yes, but- Master is- I cannot say! It is not within my rights!"

"What? Why not? You know, this is Neighxico, Changelings have equal rights here. No discrimination at all! It's okay to speak and tell us."
>"What? No! That is not the reason- Although, I wasn't aware of that- No- I am a student. I cannot speak ill of master, no matter what!"

>"Okay Cap, it looks like she can't confirm anything. We can't know for sure whether or not any witches live here!"
"Aww man. You got my kind of hyped up. Now We'll never know."
>"Yeah, I mean- She can't say anything ill about her master- What else can we ask? How can we bend that rule?"
>She turns to the changeling.
>"Can you answer yes or no questions? Can you nod?"
>She hesitantly nods.
>"Wh-Why are you still here? It is dange- Unwise to stay here long. Why do you care?"

=-=-=-=-=

Pausing here for tonight.
I wish there were more hours in the day. This is very fun.
As always, feedback appreciated.

What sorts of questions will you ask the nervous changeling girl?
Not every question must be yes or no, but she is more likely to answer if it is.

>>26885757

You are the hero I wish every thread had.
>>
>>26885841
Thanks. I think the changling looks good, the only thing I noticed is that she has more holes than usual but I didn't want to say anything because I like it. It adds character since she seems to be downtrodden.
>>
>>26885841
Cheese legs look cheesier than usual, like the other anon said.

What a great day to be trypophobic.
>>
>>26885841
I suck at 20 questions, I'm going to sleep on this and hope another anon is better than me.

Those implements behind her are unsettling. Right now I can think of "are those your masters? Does he hurt things with them?" Those aren't good questions to lead with though.
>>
>>26885841
>I wish there were more hours in the day. This is very fun.
Y-you too.I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as we are.
>>
>>26885841
Towers are often associated with magic users. "So, is your master a practitioner of the thaumaturgic arts?"
>>
>>26885841
She doesn't look like a proper changeling. Looks like she's a halfblood like Fruity or something. I also like that she's more holey, it makes her distinctive.
>>
>>26888137
>>
try this drink called "bump"
>>
page 10 bum
>>
That changeling does not have a horn bump.
>>
Is there a chance master could be the guy we are looking for? If I'm remembering correctly this is the item holder who could still be alive, I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly though.
>>
>>26886212
On second thought, those look more like herbs and potions than what I thought were surgical tools. Scratch those questions.
>>
>>26885841
"So, uh, whatcha cooking?"
>>
Alright here we go...
Is your master a changeling?
Is your master a pony?
Is your master something else?
Does your master live longer than most ponies?
Should we be scared of your master?
Would your master hurt us?
Do you like serving your master?
Did you have a choice to serve your master?
Does your master hurt you?
Do you want us to help you?
>>
>>26892749
Holy shit Anon give the poor QM some breathing room. Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to write and draw for that many questions? Have some compassion.
>>
so many threads, so little time.
>>
>>26889454
It tastes just like bump!
>>
File: index.gif (293 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
index.gif
293 KB, 400x300
Farsight Lithy Bump
>>
>>26892831
To be fair she'll only answer yes and no questions and we want info.
>>
>>26892124

We are in the grasslands of green.

The relic holder of green was I think the first to die.
The only one who is probably alive is red.
Or maybe purple, because illusion magic. Or possibly Orange, because he was left alone.
>>
>>26895801
Ah, thanks that helps.
>>
File: BottleCap144.png (250 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap144.png
250 KB, 900x900
>>26889454
>>26894871

Truly delicious.

>>26887351
>>26892255
>>26892749
>>26892831

"Alright, lets just start with some basics- Whatcha cooking?"
>"Oh! I can answer that! It's actually a vegetable and cattail soup! With special ingredients!"
>She leans in close, getting right in your face. and whispers-
>"The secret ingredient is basil! It's tasty!"
>She seems proud of it.

>Lithy interrupts, firing off a torrent of questions.
>"Is your master a changeling? Is he or she a pony at all? What is she? What's her longevity like, does she live longer or shorter than most ponies? Is she scary? Should we be scared? Do you like it here, are you happy? Is it against your will? Has she ever hurt you? Do you need help? Can we save you? Do you want to leave?-"
>The changeling's eyes go wide as she tries to process it all.
>"W-Wait, I don't-"
"Whoa! Slow down Lithy! You're going to break her!"
"Sorry- Let's take it from the top-"
>"No no, I've got this. No, yes, I can't say, I can't say, probably longer, I can't say, can't say, that's not for me to decide, can't say, uh- mayb- I can't say, it wouldn't be in your best interest, and I'd rather you left. There we go."
>Now Lithy's eyes are wide with wonder.
>You're still trying to catch up, going through the questions and answers one by one.
"Wait- So- Um. Is- Is your master a practician of magic or miracles?"
>"She does do magic, of course!- Wait, no! I've said too much!"
>She looks around frantically, as if expecting punishment.

"Okay- calm down! Everything is fine. Let's just- Can you tell us your name?"
>She's now cowering in a corner, repeating something.
>"I am a bad pony. I am a bad pony. I am a bad pony."
>She doesn't seem to be entirely in her right mind.

>"Huh. Uh, should we get going? Or look around a bit more?"
>There's a cabinet in the room, as well as shelves full of strange ingredients.
>The cauldron bubbles happily with a hearty smelling soup. It's probably the least sinister thing in the room.
>>
>>26896719
Mind if we check out the cabinet?
>>
>>26896719
Try to console her, let her know that she seems like a good pony to us and her soup smells delicious. If her master catches us we'll take all the blame.

I'm a little torn here, on one hand this poor changepony seems like she's being abused, on the other it could just be that we freaked her out and she did ask us to leave.

What if we go back outside or hide somewhere inside until her master gets back, check out what the situation is.
>>
I looked up the guy whose relic we are after. If anyone else was wondering..

>The titan of orange surrendered, giving up his relic, and returning to a somewhat normal life on the plains.
>He died alone, a simple farmer.
>His relic is said to bring great harvests to the people of the land.
>>
>>26896924

Close, but there was actually a terrible mistake in our directional choosing. We went north to the Grasslands of green.

Orange is south. Very far south.
>>
>>26896969
Sorry, ok I get it now. Thanks again. Here's the whole text with all of them.

>Soon, the first of the titans, the titan of forest, fell. And from his body, sprouted the great forest, where his once people took up residence.

>Then the next, the titan of blue, the sea monster as she was called, was slain by and endless array of nets and blades and lightning magic.

>She evaporated into a cloud, which was built into a floating cloud city.

>The Titan of purple was a master of magics and illusions, but in time he to fell.

>He fell into the sea, his body growing into a great coral reef, with fantastical alchemical properties.

>The titan of orange surrendered, giving up his relic, and returning to a somewhat normal life on the plains.
>He died alone, a simple farmer.
>His relic is said to bring great harvests to the people of the land.

>And last the warrior of fire, the most powerful of them all, hid herself inside a volcano, and was never seen again.
>Her relic is said to be kept there to this day.
>>
File: BottleCap145.png (188 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap145.png
188 KB, 900x900
>>26896781
>>26896897

>You approach the poor changeling.
"Hey- Hey. You're a good pony. Come on. It's going to be okay."
>You try and get close to her, but she pushes you away with one hoof.
>"No! I'm awful! I broke the rules! Master was always so clear, but I broke them! She- She'll- Nnnn-"
>It looks like she's about to start crying.
>You look desperatley to Lithy.
>She gives you a sad look, and a head tilt that says "I dunno man! What do you expect me to say?!"

"Hey, listen. How can you be a bad pony. You make such good smelling soup."
>"Y-You're just saying that- you haven't even tasted it."
"I said it smelled good, I didn't say anything about the taste. But hey- I bet it tastes even better than it smells, if that's even possible."
>"Di-Did you want to try some?"
"Maybe. If you'd let me. I think we might go soon though. But hey, maybe we'll be back?"
>"A-A-And then you'd try my soup?"
"As much as you'll let us have?"
>"I-If master left you any, then I'd be happy to share. If- If she let's you in again at all. She can be very- Persuasive against visitors. If you're going to go, then please, do it quickly. Master was already late- It- It won't be good if she finds you here."

>"Okay. We'll be back soon! Although, I wouldn't mind getting a look around. This place is neat!"
>"Oh, well as long as you leave quickly, look at anything you like! I reorganize it again everyday anyway."

"Okay- I'm just gonna take a peak in this cabinet then-"
>"WAIT. ANYTHING BUT THE CABINET."
>It's too late.
>You opened it.
>Inside is just a few shelves with tiny dolls on them.
>That one is a dragon! Neat.
>You wonder why it was forbidden to open it.
>"O-Oh- Nothing bad happened. I was told I would regret it if I ever snooped in there. P- Please go now- If you could."
>>
Give her the cattail for her soup and get to hiding out in the reeds, if it's not already to late. Although master may have spotted our boat....
>>
File: BottleCap146.png (346 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap146.png
346 KB, 900x900
>>26897422

>You reach into the depths of your inventory.
>And pull out your cattail!
"Well, if you need to make more, I can give you this as a good starter!"
>"Oh! Thank you! I mean, there are literally hundreds of them around outside, but this is the first time anyone's given me one! Or- Or anything, in a long time."

>"Okay. Now even I'm getting nervous. Let's go Cap. before it's too late."
"Right. Goodbye strange pony. Wait! We didn't get your name!"
>"It- I- Only Master knows it. I am not allowed to speak it. Sorry. If- If you do come back, which I don't recommend, you'll have to ask her. Goodbye strange ponies!"
>She waves you off, as you breath a sigh of relief.

>The pair of you head downstairs quickly.

>Outside you see your boat, and standing in it is Archie, stealing life casually from the local fauna.

>What shall you do or say?
>>
>>26897673
Wouldn't hurt to tell Archie and/or Dorchadas about the situation. Maybe they are familiar with what kind of master we are dealing with, ask them for advice either way.

I guess our boat is right outside so a stake out is out of the question.
>>
File: BottleCap147.png (213 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap147.png
213 KB, 900x900
>>26897746

"Archie! There's no time to explain!"
>You begin prancing nervously.
>"There isn't? Oh goodness. I'll start the boat and leave without you then. If there isn't time to explain, we must be in horrible world ending danger, and I must finish the quest alone."
"Uh- Okay, maybe there's a little bit of time. Not much though!"
>"I knew it! Okay, enough fun, out with it child! What was inside the tower?"
>"A changeling! She might be in an abusive living situation! We have to help!"
>"Help a changeling? Wow, times have changed. You Equestrian's really take your friendship or whatever seriously."
"Friendship is serious business. Anyway, not the important thing. She seems to have some type of master that she fears terribly, but can't leave for some reason! We think it might be a witch or something! She also had a weird cupboard full of dolls."
>"D-Dolls? Goodness, that couldn't be- No, preposterous. Either way, no sense risking it. I recommend we leave with the utmost haste."

>"But, we can't just leave her up there!" Laccolith cries out.
>"You don't even know her name."
"Technically, we don't know YOUR real name."
>"Touche. Alright, well what do you want? Are we sitting and waiting for this "Master" then?"
"I- I guess."
>"Could be risky. A shame we don't have time for me to explain. Do you have any weapons, aside from that blade, BottleCap?"
"Just a spell scroll. A fireball."
>"It will have to do. Come up here, and we shall wait where we shall have a height advantage. Unless you wish to go back into the tower or something else."
>>
>>26897999
Inquire about dolls.
>>
>>26897999
Archies got us covered, let's do his plan.
>>
File: BottleCap148.png (422 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap148.png
422 KB, 900x900
>>26898040

>You and Lithy climb up into the boat.
>Lithy opens the cabin door, and supposedly visits with Dorchadas.
>Well, you weren't going near there.
>So that's acceptable.

"Okay, well, she hasn't turned up yet. So tell me about the dolls."
>"Did you say 'She'? It's a mare for sure?"
"I think so. The changeling said she was."
>"Perfect. Of course in our first voyage we would encounter the puppet master witch. Why would I expect anything different."
>He rolls his eyes, thoroughly disappointed with his luck.
"T-The puppet master?"

>"The who?"
>Laccolith has returned from the cabin.
>She is now carrying a crossbow.
>Wait.
>What?
"Lithy! You have a crossbow? Why didn't you say so?"
>"Archie only asked about your weapons! He didn't ask me!"

>"Young lady, can you handle that weapon?"
>"Of course I can Archie! I may be a historian and a geologist. But I'm an adventurer before anything else. And Adventurers need to be skilled in everything!"
"Have you used it very often? It looks like you're holding it backwards?"
>"I- It may have been a few years. But I can still hit a target!"

"Okay, well- You were saying. Puppet master witch?"
>"I can't say for certain. It's almost definitely not her. I mean, she'd have to be a thousand years old now. Unless she had a daughter or something. Or a large number of daughters. Or just published her magical studies. Wait- Did you say six dolls?"
"Yeah, six, why? Is that the specific number of like, The double super puppet lord or something? It's getting kind of ridiculous here."
>"No reason. She's definitely not the original though. She was said to have thousands. This might just be a recent understudy. Though why she's keeping a changeling captive, I cannot say. We may never know her many mysteries."
>Suddenly, something catches his eyes.
>"Everybody into the cabin. Fast as you can."
>Everyone takes cover inside.

>At that exact moment. A shadow stalks over the boat, briefly blotting out the sun.
>"Who DARES intrude in my marsh?!"
>>
>>26898427
Have Archie handle that question with his full dramatic introduction, maybe we can intimidate her, or at least show her that we aren't going to be easily spooked. Ask who's swamp this too.
>>
>>26898427
(impersonates the swamp-hag) "Get outta my swamp, you kids!"

Really though, reply "What ho! We're just passing by and thought you worthy of a visit. May I inquire your name?"
>>
File: BottleCap149.png (196 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap149.png
196 KB, 900x900
>>26898502

>From inside the cabin, you hear Dorchadas stir. All around you, the darkened air shifts.
>"What's all the racket? Should I scare her away?"
"No no. I think that um- As a qualified party leader, Archie should take care of it!"
>"Oh! I've been voluntereed, have I boy? Very well."
>Archibald will remember this.

>He steps out into the sunlight, and you watch him call out to the sky.
>"I dare."

>"And who the- WHAT? A pile of bones is daring to intrude?"

>"I am. I am feeling very disrespected right now. I am no old pile of bones. I am the accursed. I am an ancient warrior, who has slain many of your kind before. More than I can count. I fought tirelessly so that this pitiful swamp, and all the land around it for thousands of miles, may exist. I battled hard, and accomplished much, thousands of years before your greatest ancestors were even born. I am AN ARCHMAGE. I TRESPASS WHERE I PLEASE, AND NO LAWS MAY HOLD ME. And you are but a witch. SO STATE YOUR BUSINESS, ASKING ME WHY I DARE TO STEP FOOT IN MY OWN COUNTRY!"

>DAMN.
>Laccolith whispers. "That was awesome."
"You're telling me."

>"I- WELL: If that's how you're going to be- Then I will simply have to invite you in. Allow me to land."
>"Very well."

>Archie retreats back into the cabin with you, leaving the witch a landing pad.

-=-=-1/2
>>
File: BottleCap150.png (351 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap150.png
351 KB, 900x900
Just past 150 posts whoop whoop
=-=-=
>>26898817

>The witch lands with a heavy thud.
>The entire boat shakes under her weight.

>"Well then. Greet- OH. I see you brought intruders. That's exciting. Greetings to you ponies. Why is it so dark in there?"

>"A shadow shifter lives in here." Laccolith replies cheerily.
>"I DO NOT "LIVE HERE"! It is merely temporary."

"Uh- right then. I'm Bottle Cap. Uh- What's your name."
"Hazel Cauldron. I'm a witch. I would say well met, but I don't care for you at all. I suppose I should invite you in or something."

"Uh- Right then."
>She continues glaring at everything.
>Then turns and hops off the boat surprisingly gracefully.
>"Well, are you coming? Out with you!"

=-=-=-=-=-=

Pausing here because my eyes are melting.
I am not a lich QM, I can't stay up this late. Please send halp.

Feedback appreciated as always!
What are you going to talk to the witch about? Are you going to admit you already saw her home?
Find out next time!

I'm about to have to write an essay for school, and then it's exam week. I have no idea when next time is. Hopefully tomorrow.
>>
>>26898865
"We tried to stop in earlier, but your servant was very uncommunicative. [lie by omission] Sure, we'd like to stop in. We are on a quest, and perhaps you can offer some perspective to help us along. Maybe we can work out some kind of deal."
>>
>>26900158
>>
Page [catalog] bump.
I like this adventure.
>>
>>26902195
>>
Stay strong little Bottlecap.
>>
>>26899064
We kind of broke in, she might not be happy if we said that the servant opened the door since she probably isn't allowed to, or with knowing that we just walked in. We could just say nothing and act like we are meeting her for the first time. Not that it matters much, whichever is good with me.

We must save the channeling and friendship her!
I think our first tactic could be offering to buy her freedom. Maybe there is something she wants from us. Then we can try intimidation, if that fails we kick her plushie loving ass.

I'm probably getting ahead of things though.
>>
It's over.
>>
>>26904349
>>
Random image bump
>>
Cautious optimism bump
>>
Entrust thine thread unto me.
[spoilers]it's just a bump though[/spoilers]
>>
>>26898865
So yeah, we were just passing by when we saw your cool tower and decided to check it out. We knocked and it just magically opened so we figured it was ok to come on in. We saw you changling assistant. She was nice, if kinda weird.
>>
Survivors guilt bump
>>
=-=-=-=-=

Probably not running tonight because of all the drama today leaving rampant shitposters.

Any session at this time would lead into lich hours anyway.

Hopefully after exams and school stuff I can get my schedule under control.
>>
>>26911393
Thanks for letting us know, good luck with the exams.
>>
>>26911393
Loch hour bump
>>
Sudden bump
>>
Bumping in the night
>>
>>26913935
last
>>
[spooler]An improperly spoilered bump.[/spiller]
>>
>>26915655
>>
>>26909470
>>
File: 1448175622760.png (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448175622760.png
152 KB, 600x600
witchy witch bump
>>
>>26918412
Which pony bump
>>
>>26919127
i wish i could remember my results from the last time i took one of these....
>>
>>26919163
Me too, though I think I was in Pinkies square. Reposting cause that was Meyers Briggs for antponies.

Also, Bump.
>>
>>26919489
I'm pretty sure i'm a twilight, now that i can read it -- thanks for posting the humanpony-sized one btw.

Having the grid name me a twilight-style personality is kinda unfortunate, since she's not my favorite, but I also know how much of a twilight i am anyway.
>>
Just throwing this out early, I don't think I'm gonna be able to run for a little while, thanks to schooly stuff.

I thank you for your bumps, but sadly they were in vain. Feel free to let the thread die in anger.

Sorry again.
>>
>>26920622
Nah bumpings what we do, we'll let it die without anger. Thanks for the head up again.
>>
>>26920622
yeah, thanks for letting us know. We will await the conclusion of your trials with patience and serenity. Good luck with your schooly stuff!
>>
>>26920622
bump
>>
>>26921974

But why.
It's over Anon. let it die.
>>
>>26923301
>>
Morning bump.
>>
Maybe if we bump enough the qm will feel guilty and run tonight.
>>
How long until DorCHADas steals our girl?
>>
>>26926608

He already has. Its too late.
>>
>>26926679
fucking sluts always going after douchebag dudebro shadow creatures just because of their supernatural dicks.
>>
Boop
>>
Beep
>>
>>26926517
Anon, don't guilt qm, he has midterms. If he fails out of school he won't be able to qm anymore.

We guilt him if he dosn't come back next week.
>>
>>26926679
QM said we could switch main charecters whenever we wanted. If this happens we DorCHADas now.
>>
Bop
>>
File: L-Lewd.png (220 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
L-Lewd.png
220 KB, 1000x1000
>It's still up.
>Somebody kept bumping it.

But why.
Have some non-canon suggestive horses.
>>
>>26928805
I thought it was just Cap and Lith? But that is one thing I do really like, the speaking role is shared between Cappy and Lithy. It's neat having such flexibility with two characters.

>>26931312
Noice.
>>
>>26931312
Requesting DorCHADas at the club
>>
>>26931312
Look at that scrunch, nobody scrunches horses like Curse Quest QM.
>>
>>26931312
>non-canon
Let's make it canon then
>>
Late night boop
>>
>>26933912
>>
>>26934698
>>
>>26935589
>>
beb
>>
>>26936064
>>
File: BottleCap151.png (133 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap151.png
133 KB, 900x900
>Still alive.

Sure. I haven't got much else I really WANT to do.
Let's have a session!

=-=-=-=

>You step out into the bow of the boat.
>The witch floats there glumly.
>"Well, what are you waiting for? Would you like to come in? As much as I hate guests, it'd be rude not to invite them in."

>What shall we do today?
>>
>>26941815
>>26909735
But yeah, after that if she's still cool follow her inside.
>>
File: BottleCap152.png (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap152.png
104 KB, 900x900
>>26941849

"Okay, uh- So just getting it out of the way, miss Witch- Uh, Hazel."
>"You may call refer to me as Good Witch Hazel. anything else is sub par."

"Okay, Good Witch Hazel, we stopped by earlier, and uh- Knocked. And no one was home, or so we thought, so went upstairs and met with your- Servant? Is she a servant?"
>Her glare intensified.
>"You met with my changeling? What did she tell you? Did she finish dinner yet? Did she throw you out like I instructed?"
"N- She did finish dinner actually. She thought our approaching foot steps were you, and it resulted in a kinda funny moment when she was like "You aren't Master!" and then-"

>Hazel's eyes flashed anger, and you felt inclined to stop talking.
>"Too many words, BOY, straight answers only."

>Laccolith stepped in.
>"In order of your asking then. We did meet with her, she told us we shouldn't be here, she did finish dinner, she tried her best to throw us out. She must have succeeded because we aren't in anymore."
>"Ah. I like this one. She smells of magic, despite being an earth pony."
>She took a deep sniff of the air, then snorted.
>"So, LACCOLITH. What did you see up there?"

>"W-What? how did you know my name!?"
>"I know lots of things. Many more things than you would learn in a lifetime. Come, I like you. Let's head in to the tower. I don't mind visitors when they smell of magic like you. It must be that pretty little necklace of yours."

>Lithy looked down at the spell crystal necklace, fairly surprised.
>The witch snickers, then floats away on her broom towards the tower.
>"Wait- I've got some questions for you!"
>Lithy says, as she hurriedly hops off the boat to follow Hazel.

>You all head in to the tower, after Lithy and the Witch.
>What sorts of questions do you and Lithy have for her? Would you like to ask about the changeling?
>>
>>26942318
>>
>>26942318
What she know about the old legends? Also, where she find the half changeling? And basically just more about herself and assistant.
>>
SWC? Are you alive?
>>
File: BottleCap153.png (29 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap153.png
29 KB, 900x900
>>26942355
>>26942500

>You reach the top of the stairs.
>The Changeling girl does a double take as you and Lithy follow Hazel into the room.

>"M-Master! You brought guests?"
>Behind you, you notice Archie is missing.
>"I did indeed. Put on a pot of tea."
>"B-But we don't own a kettle."
>"Did I ask for excuses? Use a spare cauldron. It's not that hard!"

>The changeling bows away, apologizing profusely.

>Laccolith pouts at the mistreatment, but says nothing.
"So- Where did you find a changeling? What's her name? Where is she from?"
>"Hmph. Wouldn't you like to know?"
"Yes, I would. That's sort of why I asked."

>She rolls her eyes.
>"Very well. I found her abandoned outside an old village a number of years back. I believe it was because she had mixed blood. Pony mother, but changeling father. I imagine they left her outside in the cold to hide their shame. After all, who would want a mixed blood like her?"
>"What! That's awful! And she's standing right there- Should you really be saying this?"
>"Oh- Master has told me many times of her kindness of plucking me up and taking care of me! I am very appreciative!"

>"B-But don't you have a desire to find out who your real parents were? I know that- When my- Sorry- If I didn't know my mother, I'd like to track her down!"
>"Don't put ideas in her head child. My magic and teachings are all she needs to know. Right Basil?"
"I- Yes master."
"Her- Your name is Basil?"

>"Y-Yes."
>"Foolish child adds it to everything. It was cute when she was a hatchling, but nowadays it's just a way of life."

"So, uh- Chatting is fine and all. But we actually did have some questions about other things. And- You seem knowledgeable, so this is a good opportunity to ask!"
>"Well ask away Kiddo. If it has to do with anything that matters, chances are I know it."
"Do you know where we could find the relic of the grasslands?"
>"The- The relic? Which one?"
"The important one? I don't really know if it has a name."
1/2
>>
File: BottleCap154.png (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap154.png
80 KB, 900x900
>>26943208

>Archie finally appears, reaching the top of the stairs.
>"Sorry, old bones just aren't what they used to be. it does have a name, and Bottle Cap here already said it. It is the Relic of the Grasslands, the most important one around. Do you have any idea of it's where abouts?"

>You look over at Basil, trying to gauge her reaction to seeing an animated skeleton.
>Strangely, she has no reaction whatsoever.

>She just continues putting on a cauldron of tea.
>Smells like chamomile or something.

>"Well, Archmage. Can't say I know of this relic. Maybe it's not as important as you say it is?"
>"No, I assure you witch Hazel. It's exactly that important. Great power resides within it."

>"Well, don't you think if I knew of such a thing, I would posses it already? The forest dwellers further north would probably know something. But the only things magical down here in this swamp are Me, You, the changeling girl, and Laccolith's necklace. Which by the way, looks lovely on you dear."
>"Oh- Thanks, I guess."

>Archie sighs.
>"Well, if the no-good witch hasn't anything to tell us, we should probably be going."

>"Wait! C-Can they try some of my soup first?"
>"Another time, servant. That is my dinner you're offering away."
>"B-But there's so much to give-"
>"You don't get ahead in this world by giving, only by taking. Speaking of, if you have nothing better to do than breathe my air, I suggest you leave, Skeleton."
>She sneers at Archie.

>"Very well. Come along Cap, and Lithy. We have nothing to learn here. A shame though it may be."

>The witch speaks up.
>"Actually, I'm quite fond of this young mare. Her necklace and she may stay as long as they wish."
>"Wait- What? What are you-"

>"Tell me Laccolith. Have you ever wanted to learn magic? It must be hard being an Earth pony. And it does get lonely in this tower. You and Basil could be best of friends!"
>"I-I"

"Uh- Lithy..."
"I know- It's a terrible idea- R-right?"
>What do you say or do?
>>
>>26943394
Get your own qt adventurer waifu.
>>
>>26943489
Whisper silently to Lithy 'I think she only really wants necklace. Idont think we should stay.

It's eating at my soul that maybe Basil is trapped here.
>>
>>26943639
Sh-should we try and negotiate with her?
>>
>>26943717
If we negotiate the necklace for Basil, but there's so many things that could go wrong.
First, what would stop the Shadow Shifter from eating Lithy?
Or, if the witch accepts the negotiation, what if it gives her so much power that she decides (succesfully) to take us too?
Or, she could just see this as an offense and attack us just for thinking of this.
>>
File: BottleCap155.png (275 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap155.png
275 KB, 900x900
>>26943489
>>26943639
>>26943717

>You lean in close to Lithy.
"I think she's just after the spell crystal. Maybe we should just- give it to her?"
>"I- Good idea."
>She gives you a nod, then faces Hazel.

>"I mean, it's flattering, but I'm not very much fond of swamps. I could never stay here. I'm very much fond of traveling and adventure though."
>Hazel looks irked.
>"However, counter proposal. How about I just give you this necklace. You seem awfully fond of it after all."

>"Oh, Lithy- That's sort of my property. I'd prefer you ask first." Archie complains.

>Hazel snatches it greedily, slipping it on as quick as she can. Her horn lights up, and the red crystal immediately fades to blue as she fills it with power.
>Guess the magic color is effected by the magic caster.
>You briefly wonder what color magic you would have if you were a unicorn.
>"Alright, so we'll be going then."
>"No no. Lithy, you can stay." The witch insists.
>'No no- I really would like to stay with my friends."
>Her expression turns sour.
>"It wasn't a request, sweetie. I need a new servant, my current one is simply too complacent."

>Basil tilts her head. "I'm what?"

>"No, I'm afraid that won't be happening miss Hazel. I am currently responisble for these two young ponies, and they are both coming with me. End of story."

>Hazel's horn light's up again.
>"Counter argument. What's heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?"

>"Sorry, what did you say? A ton is a ton, they are the same basic unit, so they would weigh exactly the- AUGHHHH!"

>Hazel destroys a section of her wall, flinging it at Archie and quickly burying him under a pile of rubble.
"Archie! NO!"
>The floor collapses under him, and he falls out of sight.

>"Care to argue more? Have you something more to say than that old pile of bones? Some arch-mage he was."

=-=You have entered a combat phase. You may talk or fight your way out of it, or just run if you choose. Success depends on your choice of actions.=-=
>>
>>26943823
BOSS BATTLE!
Lithy, try to appease her by persuading her to let your friends go in exchange for your undying loyalty and servitude. Bonus points if you make Basil jealous by overselling your skills as much as possible.
While Lithy has them distracted, Cap knocks the bitch's lights out with a broom to the skull.
>>
>>26943823
Fuck.
I knew it.
Anon help!
We can't possibly give her up without a fight, or something.
>>
>>26943823

What are our weapons? Cap has a knife and a curse. And also a fireball scroll, right?

Did Lithy bring that crossbow?
>>
>>26943875
We could try to fireball the necklace as fast and as accuratrly as we can.
Same for Lith, but with the cross bow.
Also what if we split up? She can only focus on one, why not us?
>>
>>26943912
>fireball
Fireball plus glowy power thingy = HADOKEN?
>>
>>26943938
>glowy fire thing
What?
G'nite anons. And good luck
>>
>>26943963
>>26846792
>HADOKEN
Second time's the charm
>>
File: BottleCap156.png (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap156.png
79 KB, 900x900
>>26943863
>>26943870

Inventory: http://pastebin.com/itE0rLxJ

"Wait, hold on- Let's be reasonable here. Why are you even attacking us?"
>"That archmage had it coming! For centuries, my clan of witches were pursued and hunted by the mages, as being users of magic they were our natural enemies! Coming in here and questioning me, what did he expect!?"
"But- Archie isn't directly involved with the mages! He's been sleeping for a millennia!"
>"Hogwash. If he calls himself an archmage, he's an enemy of mine. And if you're his friend, you're an enemy of mine too!"

>"You- You don't have to do this!"
>"Oh Lithy, if you give up now I swear I won't do anything. But you have something more than just the necklace girl. I can feel it. Not all witchery needs a horn. I feel something- Destinyish about you."
>"I-Is being a witch my destiny?"
>"I doubt it. But can you take that chance if it isn't?"

>"I- I've never been one to turn my back on destiny. I- I'll do it-"
>She turns and gives you a wink.
>WHAT DOES A WINK MEAN?!
>YOU DIDN'T DISCUSS BATTLE PLANS BEFORE HOOF, WHAT DO YOU DO?

>"So you'll do it then? Become my apprentice? My servant? I've always wanted an official one. Basil simply isn't meeting requirements."
"I-I'm sorry master. Please forgive me."

>You circle the room, looking for a weapon of some sort. Aha! Hazel's broom! You'll whack her upside the noggin! It'll work for sure!"
>"I'll do it for sure. Promise- Right after- NOW!"
>She jumps back, and you leap forward and bring the broom down on her surprised face.
>The broom glows blue, and she pushes you backwards with a face of pure rage.

>"You ponies never learn!"

=-= Witch Hazel is charging an attack!=-=
>>
>>26944112
"Y-y'know, that necklace really compliments your eyes... sorta."

Use the broom to sweep. That's what we were trying to do after all. Archie/random energy burst pls.
>>
File: BottleCap157.png (46 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BottleCap157.png
46 KB, 900x900
>>26944112
>>26943875
>>26943912
>>26943938
>>26943963
>>26944009

>You jump back, expecting a spell to be fired in your face.
>Hazel sits there, apparently straining.
>Must be casting a heck of a spell! You'd better hurry up and take her out before she can!

>You split up across the room, trying to divide targets.
>Better to have Hazel hit you rather than Lithy.

>Wait a second- You have a spell scroll!
>Magic is great at taking down other magic!
>You whip it out of your bag, quick as you can.
>In the heat of the battle, you see Lithy diligently loading her crossbow.

>You read the spell-
>Stick your hoof towards your target and repeat the words-

"Immolatus infernicus!"
>The scroll burns up, it's use spent.
>Your hoof ignites in a ball of flame, that immediately jets out towards the Witch.
>You tried your best to aim towards the spell crystal, but you can't be certain of your accuracy.
>You hear a thunk from somewhere.
>Lithy's crossbow has missed.
>"Darn it!"

>Your bolt of fire heads' towards the Witch's face.

=-=-=

I know it's an awful spot, but unfortunately I'm pausing here for tonight.
I've been up since four am, and it's now 12 midnight.

We will continue the battle next session. Good night.
>>
File: 1429937944274.jpg (148 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1429937944274.jpg
148 KB, 425x282
>>26944271
Sleep tight.
>>
>>26944271
Too cool, enjoyed catching up. Until next time, SWC
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.