[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special Assignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
You are Anon Pone; recent graduate of the Equestria Military Academy, awaiting an assignment.
You are summoned to the Crystal City to meet with its Royal family:
>Lieutenant Anon, we're so glad you could come.
>Celestia sent us your records & Academy transcript; we may have a post for you if you're willing.

>As you know, Lieutenant, my wife recently gave birth to a little filly.
>That filly is destined by birth to rule the Empire and be a very important pony in Equestria.
>But we're both very busy with our Royal duties too, Anon. Sadly, we won't always be there for her.

>That's where you come in...
>We're offering you a long-term assignment.
>If you accept you'll be the young Princess' bodyguard, tutor, guide, adviser...you get the idea.
>As a Royal heir she'll have to remain a virgin, of course.

>We're not going to abandon her, but Flurry Heart will go to the best boarding schools in Canterlot...she'll need somepony to stay with her.
>She'll also need to be hidden during times of National crisis. She'll need a loyal soldier to stay by her side no matter what.

>You are NOT her servant, Anon.
>We don't want you cleaning up after her or doing her schoolwork.
>She's not to grow up a spoiled, entitled Royal Brat like cousin Blue Blood.
>When she steps out of line we expect you to give her rump a good smacking.
>She's expected to do her homework, eat her vegetables and go to bed on time like any normal filly.

>Basically, we need a pony she can look to as a father figure or mother figure, if Anon owns a set of tits when we're not with her.
>It's a 21 year assignment, she's your ward to protect & teach until she reaches the legal age to assume her Princess duties.
>After that you're free to retire early with full pension, a Knighthood and some land of your own.

So do you accept?
21 years is a long time to commit to any job and you can't change your mind once you've accepted but the payoff at the end is good.

Wat do, horsefuckers?
>>
>>26840582
>bodyguard, tutor, guide, adviser
>stay by her side
>give her rump a good smacking.
>she's your ward to protect & teach
>can't change your mind
Okay, but if I'm gonna do all that want an extra $2.75 an hour. For 21 years.
>>
>>26840582
>21 year assignment, until she reaches the legal age to assume her Princess duties
>21 years to be of age to assume royal duties
That's how you see uneducated people who live in a country which never had a monarchy in its history.
>>
>>26840582
>tfw you neck will never be so stronk that it's larger than your entire torso
>>
File: 1457891069834.png (162 KB, 1042x1046) Image search: [Google]
1457891069834.png
162 KB, 1042x1046
FTFY
>>
>>26840849
You forgot the eyes. Other than that, she actually looks good. 10/10 would bow down in her presence.
>>
>>26841071
The eyes are modified and the colors are right
>>
>>26840756
To be fair, a lot of monarchies would have been a lot less shit if they were able to wait until a person was 21 to be able to rule.
>>
>>26841102
Divine right of kings, nigga.
They could only be good rulers
>>
>>26840830
jesus christ, that's one stronk neck.
>>
>>26841128
Do you know what a Regent is?
>>
>>26841837
A regent is no king or monarch
>>
>>26841860
No but they rule the kingdom in the stead of the heir if he or she is deemed unfit to rule either due to being too young or mentally infirm. That said if both Cadence and Shining Armor are killed before Flurry Heart is old enough to rule then the Imperial Court (if there is such a thing) can just choose some other pony to be Regent until she is old enough.
>>
I don't mean to be that guy, but i'd rather a story with Human Anon.

Better for self insert.
>>
>>26841921
In my country a female couldn't rule anyway
>>
File: lewd horse.png (182 KB, 821x493) Image search: [Google]
lewd horse.png
182 KB, 821x493
>>26840830
>>26841337
She got a big-ass neck by going down on her Anon-Tutor for 21 years.

Since she's technically still a virgin horses do have hymens Anon still gets his retirement, Knighthood and 40 acres.
>>
>>26842228
Feels comfy, man.
>>
>>26840582
This green when?
>>
We can't let this die without a green!
>>
Give me a few.
>>
>>26844096
I will keep this alive for you then. Godspeed writefag.
>>
Must... keep this... alive for... writefag
>>
Writefag.... where are you...
>>
Let it die

I lost my fuel for writing
It seems more harder than you think.
>>
>>26846529
I had faith in you. Thanks for trying anyways.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.