[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Night Delivery CYOA #5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: night delivery header.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
night delivery header.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Catch up here:
https://www.anonpone.com/delivery/26353849#navbar

Last Thread:
>You negotiated a deal with a demon prince for Pinch's company.
>You made your way through an orange area of bizarre properties.
>You helped rescue a time traveller.
>You learned a bit more about demons from some succubi.
>You tried not to panic as you realized the demon prince is probably keeping your companion.
Thanks to graphic design anon for the header, and thanks to Amm for the archive.
You give them both a kiss on the cheek, which causes their faces to light up with very un-demon-like flushes as they look both back at each other and over at you. “Sorry,” you say apologetically. “But I’ve got a lot of things to do, and I’m probably going to need the energy.”

“Okay…” The pegasus says, and the two of them deflate somewhat, starting to walk away and leaving you free to enter the Nite Owl. You appear to be a little bit late by most standards, and the place is fairly full by the time you enter. A quick glance around does reveal Chilly sitting at a booth by herself, complete with four hamburgers and the wrappers for three more sitting around her. You make your way over and slide into the booth beside her.

She looks up at you, having appeared to have mostly recovered from her embarrassment from before the shift. She gulps down and gives you a bit of a haggard smile. She looks a bit tired, all considered and offers you (with obvious regret) one of her hamburgers.

“H-hey,” she said. “How was your delivery route?” She asked.
>>
>>26831738
Tell her about how the night was, like everything, from the imps to time traveler pon
>>
>>26831798
This. Imply that it was a fairly slow night when you're done.
>>
You tell her pretty much about everything. She starts fairly complacent at the whole affair, but her eyes widen bigger and bigger as you get through everything. Her mouth is gaping, and she seems at a loss for words as you finish up your explanation with a shrug. “So, I guess it was pretty normal,” you say. “Why, what happened with you?”

“Well I just uh,” She says, gulping and looking back at you. “Pinch went with a demon, and now she’s…” She shook her head and looked back up at you, starting to stand up. “We need to go do something!” She said. “F-find her and help her or-”

You cut her off by reaching over and gently pushing her down. “Easy, easy,” you say. “I know, it doesn’t seem good. But maybe the demon will get her back by the end of the night?” You shrug. “She didn’t seem like she was in for a bad time regardless, and I do have a bit of a plan on how to work on getting her back.”

She huffs and slumps down onto the table. “Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Its just, what if she’s scared? She’s my best friend and all, I’d feel like shit if I kept her for too long.”
>>
>>26831955
She's not scared. She knows that she's going to be unharmed and also knows that we'll come for her.
>>
>>26831955
She knows we'd come find her. If the demon pulls any bullshit she'll be angry more than anything else.
>>
“Hey, the demon promised she wouldn’t be hurt,” you say. “And if he doesn’t return her, were just going to be more angry than anything else. She won’t be scared as long as she knows that we’re coming for her.” You reach over and give her a gentle pat on the head.

Her stomach gurgles and she sits up, giving you a scrutinizing look. You smile back at her with your easy confidence and eventually she nods, a bit hesitantly and reaches over to grab a hayburger, which she pulls towards her and starts to eat at again, rather hungrily.

“Alright,” she said. “I guess it’s going to be okay then. And you’ll have enough time to take care of everything tomorrow, to, given the wonky way time works at night. Let’s look at that packet. I bet it’s got some pretty good stuff in it.”

You nod and pull up the packet flipping through it. It’s pretty dense, and written in old-timey text, so it’s a bit hard to get through. As you give it a glance, you notice that it’s got a lot of diagram. Most of them appear to be of the Celestial sphere, the magical layer that makes up the sky, with night and day being the two sides of it.

“This is pretty strange,” you mutter to yourself as you flip back to the beginning and start to read through it. It appears to be a primer on the magical concepts linked to the night. Some of it is pretty advanced magic notation above your head, but the basic gist of it seems to be that outside of the Celestial spheres lie an infinity of magic and potential universes. The day’s job is to keep ponies safe by shielding them from it, while the night seems to act as a filter, letting certain aspects of it through.

“Anything good?” Chilly asks. “Oh, and did you want any food? We can flag down a waitress.”
>>
>>26832110
Guess we know where our power comes from then.
>>
>>26832110
Yeah let's get some. Thank Sunny. Also it says here something about other dimensions coming through.
>>
>>26832110
the cock crazed bird can wait, she's probably having the time of her life right now. we need to talk about what happened before shift today.
>>
“Well,” you say, putting the pamphlet aside. “First, yeah, I should get some food.” You wait until the waitress scoots by on her roller skates and order a quick sandwich before you look back at Sunny. “So, it so happens that apparently the night lets into a whole bunch of magic and stuff from other universes. It’s kind of confusing, but like, the night filters it out, and it says that when you accept a position working at night you open up your body to that kind of magic radiation.”

“So that’s where the powers come from?” She asks. “I mean, I guess that makes sense. People go out all the time at night, but only people who work night shifts ever seem to see the weird shit that we do.”

You nod. “Yeah, I don’t quite understand all of it yet, but that appears to be the gist of it. Anyway, that weird stuff and the cock-crazed bird, who I assure you is having the time of her life, can wait. We need to talk about what happened before work.”

Sunny nearly chokes on her food before she more careful focuses and finishes swallowing it down, looking back at you, her coat fading from its dull purple down to the light blue you’re used to it being. “There’s nothing to talk about,” she says dimly. “If you’re into Pinch, that’s cool. I know she’s a lot better looking at me and a lot more gung-ho about certain kinds of thing, so it’s okay. I get it.”
>>
>>26832259
Well that's good. then once we get back to our apartment would she like to do more then just sleep tonight?
>>
Didn't we already agree to a friendship with benefits thing?
>>
>>26832333
______________checked
>>
>>26832333
she offered and then we lifted her tail to inspect what she had going on.so i guess all we need to do is say yes?
>>
>>26832259
Nonsense, it's not a competition. Her and Pinch are both great mares. Pinch is more forward, but that doesn't mean she's not welcome in our bed, for cuddles or otherwise.
>>
File: lord have mercy.png (228 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
lord have mercy.png
228 KB, 800x800
I can see Sunny being a massive cuddleslut in bed.
>>
>>26832413
Didn't you read the first nigh m8?
She's a total cuddleslut. It's basically part of her power.
>>
“Hey,” you say. “It’s not a competition. I like Pinch, and I like you. Pinch might be a bit more forward, which definitely makes her good for… somethings, but I like lot about you, too.” She perks up at this and smiles at you, a lopsided, embarassed grin.

“Thanks,” she said. “So, we can still sleep together.” She pauses and her face becomes a frown. “I didn’t mean it like that,” she insists haughtily.

“Don’t worry about it,” you say with a cheeky grin. “We can sleep together all you want. And if you really want, we can even sleep together.”

She scoffs at the very notion, turning her head away before her eyes dart back to glance at you a couple of times. “I’ll think about it,” she says. You both finish up your food and the sun starts to peek over the horizon, dispelling shadows, leaving the way to get home clear.

Chilly starts to get up and stretches out. “That’s not good,” she mutters. “That means he’s not giving her back tonight… What do you want to do about that?”
>>
>>26832362
We need to say yes. We need to unleash hot streams of totally platonic and for-benefits love inside the scalding hot sun-mare.
>>
>>26832495
For now nothing, but I'm going to find out a way to hurt demons tomorrow night and get her back as soon as possible. At first I will demand to know why she wasn't returned by the end of the night as promised and see if he tries to pull some slick shit.
after that he'll have a chance to let her go. and if he refuses then it's time for war.
>>
>>26832495
Do we even know how to summon the demon dude? We should try to get our cockbird back, but we also wouldn't want to interrupt and piss off a DEMON while it's busy inseminating...
>>
>>26832522
we just need to walk into imp territory (easy to find because of our path finder perk), demand to see him again and then talk to him.
>>
>>26832522
>we also wouldn't want to interrupt and piss off a DEMON
He's the one being a problem. He doesn't get polite consideration anymore.
>>
>>26832556
It's not a polite consideration, it's more out of fear. I don't want a cockblocked and pissed off demon trying to take revenge on me when I'm out delivering tomorrow.
>>
>>26832582
then we can just do it after we're done delivering
>>
>>26832582
Nigga Pinch is the priority, and he needs to answer for this shit.
We'll learn his weakness, and if he tries to get clever, we'll use it against him, and take something he'll miss.
>>
“I don’t suppose you have any idea how to find this guy and deal with him?” You ask. “I mean, you do have a lot of information on how to get around and seem to know a fair bit about the monsters.” Not that you wouldn’t mind a romp with the succubi, but going at him full strength is definitely your preference, and they do take a toll on you.

She shakes her head. “Demons are weird,” she said. “They definitely seem to follow rules but other than the ‘can’t break a promise’ thing, it’s really hard to tell what they’re on about. I mean like, some of the time they’re crazy powerful, other times they fold under a single blow? What’s up with that.” She shrugs. “But Asmodeus, not matter what happens, will be a pretty difficult customer in total. You’ll want some idea of what you’re going at.”

The two of you start back off towards the apartment building. “Well maybe if I just go to the area itself and start demanding to see him I can find him,” you say. “The imps are all pretty weak, in total. Part of me has a mind to just storm in there and beat the shit out of him.”

“I wouldn’t try that,” Sunny suggests as the two of you go along. You wince as a spare ray of sunlight strikes you: its bright. Really bright. Maybe your eyes are just adapting to being outside at night all of the time, but it is impossibly bright. Something nudges against you, and you glance over to see a pair of sunglasses hovering in orange magic, Sunny having dawned her own pair.

“I was wondering when that would start,” she said, putting them on you. “Yeah, the sun gets really annoying.” You thank her for it and make your way forward, thinking about how to deal with the demon guy. Eventually, you arrive at the door to your apartment, and Sunny kind of stares at you, expression shifting like she isn’t sure how to feel about things.

“Can I-” She starts. “Should I-” She continues, cutting herself off and scrunching as she thinks.
>>
>>26832642
would you like to come into my apartment?
>>
>>26832642
Would you like to stay here, Sunny?

We should talk to our other colleague. They might know more about demons, or that package we got.
>>
>>26832642
pull her close, nuzzle her muzzle lovingly, and say yes.

whisper to her that we can also HOLD HOOVES if she behaves.
>>
You slip a hoof around her and pull her close, leaning down to nuzzle her and giggling as she blushes and turns away. “The answer that you’re looking for is yes,” you say, enjoying the sight of her coat slowly warming up again, and her along with it. You open the door and slowly pull her along. And then pause. And then look at your couch as you notice someone is stretched out on it. It appears to be a mare, with a tan coat. One half of their mane is a deep purple, the other a custard yellow, the entire thing sags over their face, stylized but clearly haphazardly so. They’re about average in height with plush curves and their cutie mark is an eye with a single slice across it.

“What?” Chilly asks as she steps into the room. “How did Blind Seer get into here? I’m sorry,” she says, looking back at you. “She does this sometimes, just pops into places uninvited. I don’t even know how she knew you lived here.”

You tap on her shoulder and point a little bit lower. “Now I’m not a doctor,” you say. “But that’s not a mare.” Some sort of sleeping wood is definitely visible, on his back as Blind is, a half-erect cock slithering out from between their legs.

“That’s not…” Sunny says as she looks over at the implement. “I mean its clearly but… We’ve called him a mare for months now. Why didn’t he say anything?” She’s clearly having a hard time looking away from it.

This is a bit of a strange situation. What are you going to do?
>>
>>26832782
Ignore them. We can talk later. For now, it's bedtime.
>>
>>26832782
well they're not bothering anypony so we could just ignore them and continue. We also have the option of taking this to sunny's apartment and simply picking up seer and putting him out in the hallway.
>>
put a blanket over it!
>>
You look at the pony lying there for a moment and shrug, grabbing a blanket and tossing it over their sleeping form. They’re not hurting anyone.Chilly seems to snap out of her reverent study as you obscure the tool with a blanket and starts to follow you into the bedroom. The two of you slip below the covers and Chilly nuzzles up to you. Cold as ever, but quickly starting to warm up to your touch. You pull her close, and then release just a little bit so that she can sleep and breathe. But just a little bit.

With a sigh, you quickly start to fall asleep. Maybe she’s Inna Pinch, but you feel like you can manage it. It and everything else this job throws at you.

END EPISODE 2

So in a couple of days I’m going to be trying something a bit different, but I don’t plan to put Night Delivery on any sort of hiatus. Currently, I’m going to treat the two quests episodically, switching off between episodes. Sorry if this is a bit of a cliff-hanger, but this is the best place to end it.

The new quest concept will pop up probably Friday. I don’t know how long it will run for, but if you goes past a month with no Night Delivery I’ll find a place to pause it and hop back.
>>
why you making another quest?
>>
>>26833016
It's a concept that's been buzzing my head for a while. It'll also be more fun for me to bounce between a couple of different quests.
>>
>>26832964
Welp.
>>
File: 1449622400067.png (25 KB, 515x436) Image search: [Google]
1449622400067.png
25 KB, 515x436
>>26832964
_____ k
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.