[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you play second life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: o3o.png (3 MB, 1922x1080) Image search: [Google]
o3o.png
3 MB, 1922x1080
Why don't you play second life?
>>
>>26828712
Because everypony is a fucking alicorn.
>>
>>26828712
It's shit
>>
>>26828712
I hope this thread dies. I seen enough of this piece of shit. Go fucking fuck yourself you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>26828719
>everypony
*cringe*
>>
>>26828712
Because it's even worse than my first life.
>>
File: Whut..png (352 KB, 601x397) Image search: [Google]
Whut..png
352 KB, 601x397
>>26828712
Why don't you HAVE a fucking life?

Answer me that, OP.
>>
>>26828763
i'm a cat,
i have 9 of them : ^)
>>
>>26828712
i already have one life, and im not autistic enough to care for another
>>
Because it was total dogshit a decade ago, I bet it's still just as bad and no amount of ponies will ever convince me to play it again
>>
>>26828748
I think he meant the characters. They are ponies. Therefore you can say
>everypony
>>
>>26828712
The fear that I will run into one of my former bosses.
He plays a skunk with a rainbow tail...

I know this because he told me...
>>
>>26828712
>second life
straight outta 2008
>>
>>26828712
i do but there are no good places to pony
also tell ember shes still a fucking nerd
>>
>>26828712
Jesus fuck op I'm a reclusive shut in but I'm not that pathetic
>>
>>26829011
Dubs confirm.
>>
Message incoming, you should do well to hide your account name if you're going to shitpost, faggot.
>>
Because I don't have a computer and there isn't enough time in the day for shit like that. If I didn't need to work or sleep, I might try it, but it looks like it's a drama based game where the only interesting thing that happens is you talk to people. There's something about being tired that makes me write a blog post
>>
Tried it 2 years ago.

Main problems:
- game is extremely old and performance utter shit
- people keep spamming their emoticons with mostly really annoying sound
- in the end, you just park your model somewhere and start to chat
- most people stay in small groups and prefer to stay in those (ignorance/reluctance to new people)

It had 1 or 2 fun moments, but it was mostly super boring and a time waster. I prefer artstreams; there I can at least improve my skills and people tend to be more open&nicer
>>
>>26828712
>second life

Please do the world a favor and choke yourself to death on a dick OP you massive faggot
>>
>>26829836
I doubt that op was auctualy in that picture.
>>
File: wizowd.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wizowd.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>26828712
Because I'm The Grand Wizowd.
>>
File: estaban.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
estaban.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
can a man become a horse?
>>
>>26831931
wew
>>
>>26832944
lad
>>
>>26828712
>implying you want to rp with a 300pound neckbeard using the "marker" from deadspace as horn

Fuckk right off, will ya?
>>
>>26828712
I may be a huge faggot, but I'm not a big enough of a faggot to play Second Life
>>
I do, sometimes. It's used to be fun going and watching the pony karaoke. Pretty cringe desu. Also trolling with the autists at derpyland. Other than trolling the only fun to be had is if you like 3d rp poner sex or like playing mini games like monopoly or cards against humanity with virtual ponies.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.