[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anon, want an autographed picture of me? Feel free to masturbate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: rainbow_cunt.png (210 KB, 763x1046) Image search: [Google]
rainbow_cunt.png
210 KB, 763x1046
Hey Anon, want an autographed picture of me? Feel free to masturbate to it if you want; it is me after all...
>>
>>26825672
"But why do that when I have the real thing right here?"
>You unzip dick and start masturbating in front of her
>She recoils in horror as a sticky rope of love coats her new Reeboks
>That's what you get for being a brand loyal whore
>>
>>26825672
No, I have the internet for that.
>>
>>26825672
"Wow, Dash, I never realized how..."
>"How awesome I am?"
"No. How modest you are."
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1024x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1024x625
>>26825672
Interesting suggestion
Orrrrrrr, i can just take you into the locker room and cum inside you
>>
File: 384408.jpg (112 KB, 347x324) Image search: [Google]
384408.jpg
112 KB, 347x324
>>26825672
>Feel free to masturbate to it

I guess I just might.
>>
>>26825672
Uhhh, I have a girlfriend already....
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>26825672
But I don't want to cum ON you Rainbow Dash
I want to cum INSIDE you
>>
>>26825672
how does it feel to know that you stroke your ego more than a man beats his meat in a day?
>>
>>26825672
someone needs to cram some humble pie up your cooch
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 629x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 629x440
>>26825672
Can I take a picture of your feet?
And have your autograph on it?
>>
>>26829019
>not spelling her name out on her feet with your cum
>>
>>26825672
"Yeah, that would be the only way you ever got laid, isn't it?"
>>
>>26825672

"Dash, I have no idea who told you, but I don't like masturbating to shit."
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 165x115
Stop laughing of me, I just cum inside of you pony version, you stupid cunt
>>
>>26829041

Damn dude, Dash and shit? That's my wombo combo.
>>
>>26825672
Need some green for this..
>>
>>26825672
>Dash makes it a point to mail autographed copies to herself every week.
>The cross-eyed post office worker always gets the delivery wrong and the mail gets back to her few days too late.
>Dash spends all week looking forward to the special delivery.

>The mail arrives.
>She walks straight to her room with it and locks the door.
>Tears open the mail with shaky hands, carefully pulling out the autographed picture.
>She buries her nose in the picture and takes a big whiff, taking in the perfume scent.
>"D-Dashie..."
>She steps out of her skirt and peels off her sopping wet panties.
>She shlicks for hours on end, wet flopping sounds occasionally interrupted by husky squeals of toe-curling orgasm.
>>
File: medium-1.jpg (48 KB, 218x195) Image search: [Google]
medium-1.jpg
48 KB, 218x195
>Hey Anon, want an autographed picture of me? Feel free to masturbate to it if you want; it is me after all...
I certainly appreciate your act of selflessness, however I do not believe that this paltry photocopy can even retain a single iota of the beauty and grace that you command, oh great and glorious Rainbow Dash.
>Eww! I just want people to get their rocks off thinking of me, not constant, blind adoration. Hmmm... actually that doesn't sound all too horrible. Um, I guess you can follow me around and announce my holiness to the world. How does that sound? I'll even let you keep the crusts of my sandwiches!
>>
>>26826441
He was a really good bad guy in the intro, can't believe they softened him out during the rest. I woulda gone full-lunatic if it was up to me. They had the set-up
>>
>>26829996
>He didn't wait at the table like a nice guest, and see how kind he really was.
>>
Thanks! Could I get two? One to use and the other to admire? I don't want to damage it
>>
>>26830000
Czechoslovakia
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.