[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon E. Mouse, I here by sentence you to death.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (1016 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1016 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>26817708
by sno-sno?
>>
>>26817708
>use invistibility potion
>run away
>live with dragons
>???
>dragonborn profit
>come back and slay everyone
>>
>>26817708
Pfft, good luck with that, I should've died multiple times already and I'm still here.
>tfw born dead
>>
>>26817708
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*
>>
>>26817732
>>26817740
Hive mind.
>>
>>26817801
They're more than a minute apart, that's not hivemind.
>>
>>26817799
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!??!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>26817708
Man, I'd hate to be that mouse.
>>
>>26817764
Why would you kill everyone? It's Celestia doing it, you don't have to kill the rest of the pones.
>>
>>26817708
"What'd I do?!"
>"Dutch ovening the Princess is NOT funny!"
"You're the one who snuck into my bed! How was I supposed to know you were under my sheets?!"
>>
>>26817708
welp.
only thing left to do.
>escapes
>>
>I want to read a story where nobody likes Anon in Equestria,
>>
>>26818123
hmm. you've made me rethink my actions traveler
>>
>>26817708
Thank you. The ride is finally over.
>>
>>26817708
K, TTYL
>>
File: 1452223214198.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452223214198.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>26817799
> It was a hologram
>>
File: VWLw6.gif (306 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
VWLw6.gif
306 KB, 480x360
>>26817732
>>26817740
>>
File: 1458168013311.png (297 KB, 1024x975) Image search: [Google]
1458168013311.png
297 KB, 1024x975
Jokes on you, I've been contemplating suicide for years now!
>>
>>26817708
my cuckolding girlfriend :)
>>
>>26817740
I Think you were beaten to it op
>>26817732
>>
>>26817708
>>26817740
>you are unsure why you were called to molestias throne room
>your friends all assumed it was for sexual purpouses
>you doubted it though
>you have been in equestria for over 3 years now at this point you had assumed that as an outsider molestia had no desire for the congress she had with every other creature with you
>as you enter this room that you had not been in since you arrived you saw molestia standing there with a serious look on her face
>anon e mouss, I hereby sentence you to death
>acting quickly you cast the object retrievel spell that magician Trixie taught you when she came to rainbow falls
>rainbow falls was a long way away though so it took a huge amount of magical strength
>which as a human you did not have much of you probably won't be able to cast spells for a month after this
>by snu sn
>molestias eyes widened near the end of her sentence as she saw what you had summoned to your hands
>it was to late to stop your actions now though
>she just had time to finish the last sylable
>u-oough
>the pellets slamed into molestia and her chest was torn to pieces
>so here you were shotgun in hand a fired shell on the floor and dying princess on the floor
>luckily the guards were used to hearing loud noises coming from in there so you had some time to work
>>
>>26818705
They already did than an Anon became a super villian sacked the entire country with the help of changelings I think.
>>
>>26817708
"Or DO you?"
>Celestia pauses for but a moment, looking around in confusion before saying, "Yes.. I do. I literally just sai-"
"Or DID you?"
>She pauses once more, confused as to what your game is
>"Yes.. I-"
"OR DO YOU?"
>"Princess, I'm confused. Do you want him executed?" asked one of the royal guards
>Celestia facehoofed and yelled out, "YES! I JUST SAID I WANT HIM EXECUTE-"
"But did you REALLY?"
>The guards all look confused, unsure of anything that is happening at that moment whilst Celestia looks unto you with the fury of a thousand suns
>You quickly pull out a dildo you had for just this kind of situation and throw it over by Celestia while the guards are distracted
"CELESTIA DID THAT DILDO JUST FALL OUT OF YOUR VAGINA?"
>"Wait what!? You th-"
>"Princess? Were you... Masturbating to his execution?"
>"NO! HE-"
"Now now everyone. Let us not judge our fair princess. We all have our own... Kinks. Now Ms. Celestia, I am willing to help you with your chronic masturbation problem."
>"What," Celestia mutters loudly
>She looks around to see the guards crying tears of joy, that despite Anon being an outsider, he is willing to help their leader with such a personal issue
"I'll be back here tomorrow your highness, in the mean time get a little rest."
>You then walk away from the dumbfounded princess, before doing a little jig once you're out her door and out of sight of the guards in that room
>You could feel her anger as she watched you dance backwards
>And that was how you escaped execution
>You are Anonymous, the thrower of dildos.
>>
File: 1458481286852.jpg (24 KB, 539x596) Image search: [Google]
1458481286852.jpg
24 KB, 539x596
>>26817708
You can't. Because I'm not real.
>Anon's figure starts to fade away.
>>
File: 21412412412412.jpg (82 KB, 1071x864) Image search: [Google]
21412412412412.jpg
82 KB, 1071x864
>>26817732
>>26817740

>see this thread
>want to post this
>already delivered

never change /mlp/
>>
File: panda ring retard horse lel.png (119 KB, 433x357) Image search: [Google]
panda ring retard horse lel.png
119 KB, 433x357
>>26817732
>>26817740
DURR HIVEMIME!!
>>
>>26817708
HAHA sucks to be you bro
>>
>>26817708

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>26817708
I am death, I shall punish you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhLRbF3mtyU
>>
>>26819783
I think I might have an idea for a continuation
>>
Edgy non ironic samurai Anon defying Celestia green when?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.