[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed gender roles Equestria: Matriarchy general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134
Another thread, for the mares that made this country great.
Previous thread: >>26774466

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>26808539
I feel like those horseshoes should be replaced by Twilight's cutie mark.
>>
>>26808548
*capital omegas
Perhaps.
Maybe crescent moons?..
>>
>>26808548
Go away, Sparklenerd.
>>
>>26808566
They're stars on the real version, Twiggle Spiggle's cutie mark is a star. Simples.

>>26808557
Maybe crescent moons? Something astronomical.
>>
>>26808476
Because a story that doesn't focus on Anon is, essentially, just a normal story where the characters genders have been switched, but their personalities haven't.

I mean, the story about Pinkie thinking she'd raped Anon - let's change it to be Noteworthy instead. And we have a story about how Noteworthy had a bit too much to drink, went into a strangers bedroom, and ended up nearly getting sexed up by them when they weren't entirely into it.
At this point, it becomes a "did I deserve it" / "but I thought they wanted it" story. It could, essentially, be printed as a novel and set in the real world (if they had human names), although the gender roles are switched.

Anon allows us as writers and readers to pry apart the way the story would actually go - so in the Pinkie/Drunkperson, Anon acts like a man would when aggressively pursued by a woman, rather than as a woman when aggressively pursued by a man.
>>
I like the >>26808092 idea.

I say go for it. This thread is dead and all the writefriends are gone. We need fresh blood and maybe the anon who writes this will go on to write other green.
>>
What would rule 63 Nyx be like?
>>
>>26808815
Fuck off.
>>
>>26808539
I've seen horseshoes in the show, and that one faggot's cutie mark is an upside-down horseshoe. Do ponies straight-up nail pieces of iron to their hooves or what?
>>
File: 1425569821577.jpg (11 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
1425569821577.jpg
11 KB, 251x226
>>26808829
Apologies, I mistook this thread for a good one.
>>
>>26808800
I didn't say that you shouldn't focus on anon.
After all, he's our vehicle for understanding the differences between their world and ours. I just don't think that writing about ponies being worried about whatever anon is doing because lol he's a colt makes for a good story. Honestly I think that we've barely scratched the surface of what could be possible. For example, depression and lack of self esteem is a huge problem among young men, along with the constant pressure to be "manly" and not share your feeling when you're feeling down.
>>
>Anon is kidnapped by Calico Applejack and her scurvy band
>>
>>26808811
Calm the fuck down, chicken little. The thread is not dead. This isn't /b/ or /pol/ where we need a fuckton of posts per hour in order to stay alive.

Don't be so thirsty. If someone wants human green, they can go to the human thread.
>>
>>26809135
Neither side will sail away if they blast each other's ship.
>>
>>26809135
why the hell are there girrafes on a pirate ship? Artist's oc's, I guess but something that tall on a boat covered with low hanging ropes and beams is retarded. they wouldn't last a day without being clubbed overboard by some rigging.
>>
>>26808811
>thread is dead and writefriends are gone
>literally one of the busiest threads on /mlp/
wew lad
>>
>>26808921
Well, yes, there is a lot of potential in the concept, and lots of ideas that haven't been used yet.
But not all of those would make good stories.
I know that I wouldn't want to read a depressing story about a pony realistically struggling with her self-esteem issues.
>>
>>26809254
There are some giraffe OCs. Don't know why.

https://derpiboo.ru/1058873
>>
I'm the anon who posted >>26806399

Honest question: Is the idea not good? I thought it would be a twist on the traditional take of RGRE by introducing new reasons for it. I get that the subject matter focuses on robots, but that element is only there to provide the above-mentioned new take on why mares are sexist against stallions.

And c'mon. You'd get gags like robo-Twilight presenting herself and a vertical CD tray pops out from under her tail. It writes itself.

inb4 actually write it myself
>>
>>26809532
They're machines. They don't even genders, or biological parts.
>>
File: 1457208538840.gif (1 MB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
1457208538840.gif
1 MB, 450x299
>>26802643

>no story about maniac attacking anon
>no femdom, be bound, or having luscious silky hair beating him off
>no anon going full "that's my fetish"
>no other pones losing it and trying to get anon help for his "traumatic" experience
>no anon having none of it
>no anon becoming Mane-iac's rgr equivalent of Harley Quinn
>no villainous anon and his evil mistress causing problems

Why?
>>
File: luna87.jpg (45 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
luna87.jpg
45 KB, 402x500
>>26808539
>We are going to make Equestria glorious again, maybe even more glorious than ever before.
>>
>>26809555
The mares have usb input and the stallions have usb dongles.
>>
>>26809660
Either way it's just a "write me a story" request.
>>
>>26809638
>anon becoming a harley quinn equivalent
so you want a green where anon gets thrown out of a skyscrapper?
>>
>>26809638
>femdom
stopped reading
>>
>>26809638
>femdom
I'm a grill. Now be a good boy and inject hot sauce in your urethra as punishment for having such a shit fetish.
>>
>>26809532
The CD tray sounds funny, but why would a robot have any desire to breed? If the setting were like the FiW universe I could see it work, but then you have the problem of being in a FiW universe.
>>
>>26809762
Steak or I'm not buying.
>>
>>26809696
aren't all writing prompts?
>>
>>26809532
I like the idea.
Robo ponies are neato.
Now go and write it.

>>26809555
>>26809795
Anon, imagine you're making robots.
Would you want a robot you can't fuck or a robot you can fuck?
>>
>>26808831
Of course they do.
>>26808800
That is only if you do the reversing bad and end up with a Bizzaro humanquestria with nudity and hooves.
Check out the sidestories of Onto the Pony Planet (which is, in itself, beautifully and gently RGRE) - http://www.fimfiction.net/story/159365/pony-planet-side-stories. It focuses on the interactions between the ponies, and it certainly can't be printed about humans if you switch the names.

Heavily recommending Admiral Biscuit to any who are still unaware. I would think all you autists here know him, but since not everybody read even Xeno...

A proper matriacrhal Equestria can not have mares taking the roles of the human male, at the very least because they are still smaller and bear the babies.

>>26808921
good stuff sis
>>26809430
I'd say you just can't imagine the story...

>>26809532
The idea is so out of the left field that I have absolutely no feelings one way or the other.
>inb4 actually write it myself
don't fret, I had to write own prompt before. I'ts fun.
>>
>>26807337
>>26806892

Oh, wow! Enthusiasm!
Haha! Yes, well…I got distracted by Crusader Kings.

I'm sorry. I've got some papers I need to work on today. I'll see what I can do!

Seriously though folks! MLA format? Please…!
Chicago Manual of Style for LIFE
>>
>Femdom

Hmm...

>Anon gets disillusioned with the ponies, a nation of sheep in horse clothing, led by wannabe gods that fuck everything up and have tantrums
>Goes away to travel the world
>Gets captured by Saddle Arabian bandits somewhere at the border to be used for cheap labor and pussy worship
>No matter how they try to subdue him, he won't relent.
>One day he escapes his binds, but instead of seeking freedom he goes straight to the bandit leader, and kills her, her most trusted lieutenant and her favorite comfort horse.
>Takes control over the bandits with an iron hand
>And tells them of a god who is merciful, kind, holy and pure., the giver of honor of dishonor.
>Anon leads his new band of warriors to wipe out or subdue the other gangs, capturing the border settlements, doing casual state-building with his sharp saber.

>tfw you will never slice bandit pony throats at a town square and explain to the onlookers that there is no god but God
>>
>>26810130
shit nigga
>>
>>26810130
>Anon is captured in Saddle Arabia
>To prevent his sale/execution/sex slave, basically becomes Scheherazade and begins the legend of a A Thousand and One Arabian Nights.
>>
>>26809532
I've read good robopony stories, and while your idea isn't ground breaking it could be entertaining if executed properly.

The reverse gender roles thing just seems tacked on, though. Why would robots have genders. Assuming that robots were gendered, why would they exhibit dimorphism? If they're robots, why not just engineer that out? They aren't bound by the same constraints that purely organic beings are.

Like said, there's nothing inherently wrong with robopone but I just don't get the gender dimorphism angle at all.

But its your prompt, you've got an idea of what and why, so write and see what happens. You might get more and better feedback in AiE or the technology threads, though.
>>
>>26809795
I don't know. Futurama rules of robo-breeding?
>>
>>26810161
>>To prevent his sale/execution/sex slave, basically becomes Scheherazade and begins the legend of a A Thousand and One Arabian Nights.
Twist: Anon is as well read as a potato, so he can't into actual Arabian Nights. Instead, he just starts telling stories that are bullshit amalgamations of bad neet TV shows and movies.
>>
>>26810188
>Just retells green that he's read.
>>
>>26810188
Making shit up as he goes on. Contradictions are plenty. Ends up writing foal's books.
>>
>>26810200
"And then Anon asked Celestia if she would rather have her her own horn cut off, her special student's horn, or twenty random pony's horns! and do you know what she said?"
>"What did she say?"
"I'll tell you tomorrow. Go to sleep, Moonie."
>>
File: 1457662420514.jpg (40 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1457662420514.jpg
40 KB, 567x561
>>26810130
>>tfw you will never slice bandit pony throats at a town square and explain to the onlookers that there is no god but God

Holy shit the autism is through the roof!
>>
>>26810188
>"Anonymous, I'm so very glad to see you. I could barely sleep last night wondering if the Bat-Man and his talking car were able to subdue that villainous Heisenberg fellow before he executed John Connor."
>>
>>26810479
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>26810130
How about...no you crazy femdom bastard.

>You know, being caught by Saddle Arabians made you think you'd be jiehad.
>"Lick more! Oh! OH! YES! You sexy beast!"
>Maybe get a internet video of being an infidel seeking to spread corruption to the faithful.
>The horse atop you continues to work herself into your face.
>With the ease of long practice you just hold your breath, you've gotten amazingly good at it, lots of practice.
>Hell you could have been the cause of a Crusade of the olden times if the ponies had seen it.
>Neighing in delight the bedazzled and teat tassled mare rears back legs flailing as your face is drenched.
>But Nope!
>Not for this Anon!
>Hearing the soft breathing of the mare you slowly sit up and look her over.
>With a grey coat dappled with darker spots the hair ornaments little miss Bandito had worn has come loose as she pants heavily.
>Now if you were a certain bald Anon based on base Greek prowess you'd break these chains around your hands and try to escape after giving this mare enough of an horsegasm to make her stupid.
>You are not that Anon.
>Instead you decide to just enjoy the warmth inside the cave the bandits had set up by cuddling against the mare's tummy.
>Ideally you wipe your face off with a cloth, keeping just enough for her to be happy with.
>She seems to enjoy having her scent on you that's for sure.
>You start to doze off as the mare underneath you keeps her continued breathing unabated by your weight.
>You ideally glance towards the bedpost where the key to your chains hangs, you've tried a few different things to get the damn key.
>Thankfully nothing overt yet, just have to be careful.
>For now though...you think you'll relax on your rather comfortable body pillow.
>You'll get your chance...soon.

See maybe not explicit, but a hell of a lot better than let's go and murder shit for funsies.
>>
>>26810640
Much better.
>>
>>26810640
But murder. They fucking deserve it anyways.
>>
>>26810604
u-unf
>>
>>26810631
>>
>>26810971
Healthy earth ponies, man.
>>
>>26810694
>butt murder
>>
File: 4blZfqZs.jpg (22 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
4blZfqZs.jpg
22 KB, 400x211
>>26810604
we honestly need more octaiva in RGRE.

feels like some untapped potential.
>>
>>26811043
>>26810604
agreed.

>Cello horse green when?
>>
>>26810640
>teat tassled
haha
oh my
>>
>>26811076
>Anon is in Chellerquestria
>Currently is a music teacher
>So is octavia
>Both have been booked for the same classroom at the same time
"OI YOU SLAG, GET THAT CHELLER OUTTA HERE, THIS IS PIANO COUNTRY!"
>"WHO'RE YOU CALLIN A SLAG, SLAG? I SWEAR ON ME MUM IF YEW WEREN'T A COLT I'D POP YOU RIGHT INNA GOBBER I WOULD!"
"'AVE A GO WHY DON'T YOU YOU TRUMPED UP GUITARIST"
>There were no survivors
>>
>>26811160
Britbong Octavia and Anon fighting it out in class. Awesome.
>>
File: RGRE hooliganism edition.jpg (165 KB, 800x463) Image search: [Google]
RGRE hooliganism edition.jpg
165 KB, 800x463
>>26811043 >>26811076
we do

>>26810479
you shit you don't even know the meaning of the word do you
I bet you don't even Allahu Akbar you filthy fucking casual

>>26810640
>calls me femdom bastard
>proceeds to make femdomgreen
Wut sis, what about consistency?
It's good though, except one very important detail: SHOWERS
Unless you like smelly bandit pony muff

Also, it's not for funsies. Alicorns are cruel ladies, and the equine race can not be free until the last alicorn is hanged on the entrails... of the... second-to-last alicorn

>>26810694
That, sis.
>Not wanting to get rid of the brutal lawlessness in the borderlands
>Not wanting to end the reign of terror of the Saddle Arabian Princesses
Plebs, the lot of them.
>>
>>26811276
No see, you had femdom but then you made it dumb, I made the femdom and made it not as dumb!
>>
>>26811160

charles bronson in equestria when?
>>
>>26811336
It was still pretty dumb though.
>>
File: t1larg.jillette_penn.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.jillette_penn.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
>>26811336
No, I had femdom and threw it away.
>>
>>26811411
Who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>26810640
>Anon is captured by bandits
>These are pony bandits though so he basically gets cuddles
>"I'll escape.... eventually."
love it
>>
>>26811424
That's
>le ebin Trashman
It mean that anon has no brains.
>>
We need more stories of ponies not knowing Anon's gender and the build up to the scene when he finally shows or tells everyone that he's a he.

The awkwardness that could happen has so many possibilities.
>>
File: large.png (156 KB, 689x900) Image search: [Google]
large.png
156 KB, 689x900
>>26811160
we need britbong Octavia stat
>>
>>26811697
>obliquely trying to summon Frosty via JaGoG
Sorry anon, it won't work
>>
>>26811912
Son, it's time you learned when to say goodbye.
>>
>>26811986
Nah, I'm good. Frosty was great, and he contributed but he's gone. That happens with plenty of solid writefags. I just wanted to take a piss.
>>
>>26808539
bump
>>
>>26811986
RIP In Propellers.

>>26812021
>he
Her box has never been frostier.
>>
>"Absolutely not."
>"Don't you fucking give me that!"
>"I know you mean well but I know how you are, honey. If you're in there with her you'll lose your temper."
>"Of course I'll lose my fucking temper! The second that I SEE that fucking bug I'm gonna rip her head off!"
>"Which is exactly why I can't let you in the same room as her."
>"I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY PREGNANT WIFE IN THE SAME ROOM AS THAT FUCKING BUG!"
>Be Stalwart Shield
>Also be sweating VERY loudly
>It seemed that today was a very important, but absolutely nerve-wracking, day for ponykind
>Just a few days ago Queen Chrysalis, the Leader of the Changelings, had sent a diplomat saying that she wanted to speak to the Equestrian leaders
>The ponies and the changelings had been at war for far too long, she had said, and now she wanted to do what was best for her people and try to see if peace could be found
>It was a load of horse apples; you knew it, the entire guard knew it, you were pretty sure that even the princesses knew it
>The changeling queen was scheming and she probably just wanted another go at Canterlot
>But even still Princess Celestia, in her infinite wisdom and kindness, had decided to allow her to come to Canterlot for talks
>Many didn't like this, but none were as loud as Prince Anonymous
>The prince and princess hadn't known each other when the wedding "incident" had happened, but the prince knew enough about it to know that his wife had nearly died at the changeling's hooves
>And while most husband's would have disproved inviting a hated enemy into their house out of fear the prince was another matter entirely
>He wanted to tear Queen Chrysalis to pieces for hurting his wife
>Like literally pick her up and rip her apart with his bear hands
>And he had gone into excruciating detail about how he would do it
>But Princess Celestia was the kind of mare that believed that there was good in everypony
>>
>>26812688
yessssss
>>
>>26812688
>Though it was a long shot, the longest long shot in the history of long shots, she wanted to at least give Chrysalis a chance
>And if she was going to give her a chance she had to keep her super strong, murderous husband away from her while the talks were happening
>Hence the arguing that had been going on for the past hour and a half
>Now
>You had always liked to think of yourself as a pretty brave mare
>But even you couldn't help but feel just a teensy bit nervous being in the same room with the VERY angry prince
>But Princess Celestia was made out of sterner stuff it seemed
>As the prince bellowed and threatened and tossed heavy things around the room like they were made out of paper she had stood firm
>Momma wasn't takin' her man's bitching
>"I need you to promise that you won't leave this room, Anonymous."
>There was a vein bulging out of the prince's forehead as he paced the room like an angry cat
>"I am NOT leaving you in the same room as her, Celestia," he growled
>"Chrysalis has agreed to wear a magic nullifier and we'll have guards stationed around the room, dear," Princess Celestia assured. "Nothing will happen. We'll talk, Chrysalis will probably make some ridiculous demands that I'll be forced to decline and we'll go back to hating each other. It will just be another day."
>The prince's eyes traveled down to his wife's incredibly swollen belly
>The Princess of the Sun was coming close to term, and like many of you he was concerned that the only reason why Chrysalis was here was to harm the royal child
>But even when many of the guard had voiced their concerns Celestia had brushed them off
>With a smile on her face the princess walked over and grabbed her husband by the arm with a wing, gently leading him over to one of the few chairs in the room that weren't broken
>>
>>26812751
>"I know that you're scared for me, hon, but I need you to trust me," she said, sitting him down. "Despite what you and even I may think peace between the changelings and ponies would end a feud that has been going on for centuries."
>"If it's so important then let Luna and the others handle it."
>Still smiling, Celestia brushed a bit of hair out of her husband's face with her wing
>"Chrysalis has insisted that I be there to aid in the negotiations."
>Prince Anonymous opened his mouth, no doubt to argue, but the princess cut him off
>"And I know what you're going to say, dear. But please have faith in your wife. Even with a swollen belly I am far from helpless if anything WERE to happen."
>She gestured around the room with a hoof
>"And you'll be a wall's length away from me, listening to everything being said."
>The princess's horn glowed, illuminating a second of wall in a golden glow
>The wall shimmered before a sort of window was created into the other room
>What the princess used was the looking-in spell, something that the guard used to peer through walls while prisoners and the like were being interrogated
>Though you had never seen it done on an ENTIRE section of a wall before...
>"There, I've even made it so that you can look into the room. Is that enough to keep you from starting a war?"
>You watched as a dozen different emotions flashes across the prince's face
>Outrage, anger, fear, irritation, more outrage, until it finally settled on reluctance
>"...Alright," he finally said, sinking back into the chair. "But I swear that if she tries anything funny I'm coming into that room."
>Leaning her husband down a bit Celestia kissed his cheek
>"Thank you my sunshine," she murmured, nuzzling him before stepping away and turning toward you
>"Private, please keep the prince entertained while the negotiations are happening
>The prince snorted
>"You know you can just say make sure he doesn't leave the room right?"
>>
>>26812815
>The princess smiled, patting him on the shoulder with her wing, before she started to make her way toward the door
>"I will see you in a few hours, my sunshine," she promised. "But until then please try not to worry yourself too much."
>"Make sure that you don't sit near the wall I'm looking through," Prince Anonymous called as the princess left the room, leaving just the two of you alone
>...Where nopony would be able to help you if the prince lost it...
>You nervously fidgeted as the prince let out a sigh, one of his massive hands covering his face
>Not a thing was said until he slowly lifted his head up and looked over at you
>"Private, get your furry little behind over here... PLEASE."
>The neck on the back of your fur stood on end at the prince's tone, but still you quickly did as he asked
>No point in doing anything to set him off
>You'd prefer walking out of this room like you had entered it thank you very much
"Sir, did you need anything, sir?" you asked, saluting smartly
>The prince looked over you slowly, those green eyes of his burrowing into your very soul, before his gaze rested on your helmet
>"Might I see your headgear?"
>Without hesitation you pulled off your helmet and presented it to him
>The prince didn't say a word as he took it out of your hooves
>...And crumpled it up like it was a bucking piece of paper
>...
>You were sweating now weren't you?
>...
>Yep, you were sweating all over the place
>"Thank you very much," the prince said, the ball of metal making a metallic squeak as he gave it a squeeze. "If your CO tries to give you any shit just tell'em that the prince lost his temper. They'll go ahead and get you a new helmet without any fuss."
"S-Sir yes S-Sir," you squeaked, saluting harder than you had ever saluted in your entire life
>SweetCelestiayoudon'twanttodiepleasepleasepleasedon'tkillme!!!
>The two of you watched as ponies began to pour into the negotiation room
>>
I'm almost sure this is a trap.
>>
Inb4 changeling genocide.
>>
aww yeah
l&p time
>>
>>26812890
>>26812968
Don't worry, Thing 1 and 2. Anon will just kick the wall down.
>>
>>26812889
>It wouldn't be long now before the changelings found themselves in there as well
>HiveLords, Champions, and the Queen herself
>You loudly gulped as the prince crushed the metal ball in his hands a little more
>This was going to be a looooooooong day

>Be Princess Celestia
>This was it
>The moment of truth
>You were all seated around a round table
>At one end were you, your fellow princess, and a few of your high ranking generals and nobles
>At the other end were Chrysalis and her... subjects
>After hearing everypony in the room's titles being yelled at by your official title yeller the room had become deathly quiet
>The air was tense
>Both sides were waiting for the other to begin all of this nonsense
>Though you have a feeling that you'll have to be the first to begin this little dance that you and your little ponies found yourselves in
>Chrysalis was sitting on her side of the table with a smile on her face
>And it wasn't a very nice smile either
>No, this smile had a distinctly evil-y feeling to it...
>But no matter!
>Evil smile or no Chrysalis had extended the olive branch
>The least you could do was try to see if she was serious with all of this
>And if she wasn't the very least you could do was TRY to make her and her people consider friendship a possibilty
>Because friendship was your thing yo
"It is... wonderful to see you here, Chrysalis," you began, inclining your head at the changeling queen.
>Chrysalis's smile widened, and you had to force yourself to swallow the bile in your throat
>"It is wonderful to see you as well, Celestia my dear," she purred, resting her head on a hoof
>She deeply inhaled, smelling the air
>"Wonderful indeed."
>From your left you could see Twilight shifting nervously in her seat
>On the other side of her Cadence was looking around the room nervously
>Even Luna, who was sitting to your right, seemed to be on edge
>It wasn't because of Chrysalis
>Heavens no!
>>
>>26813023
Tell her you have a very angry hubby on the other side of the wall and that he has been scaring the guards with how he will rip her to pieces if she tries something.
>>
Gryphanon, weren't you almost done with Anon's Safari 5 days ago?
>>
>>26813023
>Your fellow princess, along with you on the pony side in some aspect, were nervous for the sole reason that you all knew that Anonymous was watching and could hear everything being said
>And while you loved your husband with all of your heart he was known for having a temper
>A very big temper
>Especially when it came to those who had hurt ponies that he loved
>So Chrysalis, though she didn't know it, was walking on VERY thin ice with every word that she said
>One wrong phrase, one misplaced threat you knew that your husband was coming through that wall
>No amount of guards or magic would help that
>So, since you wanted a peaceful solution to all of this you were going to have to make sure that Chrysalis--
>"Might I ask where your husband is at the moment?" Chrysalis asked, that smile of hers not leaving her face for a moment
>Your fellow princess, along with the guards you had stationed around the room, stiffened ever so slightly
>You couldn't help but find yourself frowning
"And may I ask why you would what to know the whereabouts of my husband?" you asked, trying to keep your voice as neutral as possible
>Remember, hitting her would be a bad idea
>It might make you feel a little bit better but it would be bad for everypony in the long run
>Remember: you want to make peace with this mare
>"Oh I mean no harm to your delicate stallion, my DEAR Celestia," Chrysalis said with a dismissive wave of the hoof. "I had simply heard a great deal about your prince and I wished to see him for myself."
>Her gaze drifted down to your partially exposed belly
>"It's not everyday that one manages to win the heart of an alicorn and sire a child with them after all."
"My husband was feeling under the weather today and decided to leave the diplomacy with me I'm afraid," you lied with a thin smile. "Though I assure you that he sends his warmest regards."
>Chrysalis raised an eyebrow
>>
>>26813139
>"Oh? Then I shall pray that he makes a speedy recovery," she said, eyeing the wall behind you
>The very same wall that your husband was looking through
>Your wings ruffle but you mostly managed to keep a straight face
"I will make sure to tell him that he is in your thoughts."
>Chrysalis's smile widens even more, giving you a full view of her razor sharp fangs
>Please don't say anything stupid, you dumb bug
>Please don't make Anonymous upset
>Please don't make him come through that wall
>Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!
>"You do that. Now, that all of the... pleasantries are out of the way why don't we begin with the negotiations."
>Your ears perked up when a thumping came from the other side of the three foot thick stone wall behind you but you didn't react
>Hopefully Anonymous didn't hurt whoever the queen had sent into that room too badly...
>You imagine it'd be in poor taste to sign a treaty with this mare in front of you and then turn around and give her body bags...

>Be Anonymous
>Stifling a yawn you turned away from the negotiations and looked around the little room that you wife had insisted that you stay in
>...Or at least what was left of it
>If the room had been a wreck before it looked like a battle zone now
>There were scorch marks on the walls and the ceiling
>The carpet was all torn up
>And the only thing that even kind of resembled furniture was that chair that you were sitting in
>You had one changeling drone under one of your feet and you had your hand wrapped around the throat of another
>Right next to the broken window was your little guard, a little burnt and worn but relatively alright, keeping an eye out to make sure more of the little buggers didn't just up and fly in and try to bother you
>These two had been sent to kidnap you so that you could be used as leverage in the negotiations
>You knew that it was coming, your wife had known that it was coming, half the castle and most of Canterlot had known it was coming
>>
>>26813197
>Changelings were a raced that excelled in using their natural abilities to get a head up on their opponents, so of course they's try something like this
>Ponies might not have been the smartest bunch of cookies in the bakery but you liked to think that after the ass kicking that they had gotten during Shining's wedding they'd know to come better prepared
>That and they had you, so this was more annoying than anything really
>The changeling in your hand let out a hiss, its jaws snapping at you
>Its hissing immediately turned into a whimper as you gave its neck a little squeeze, the insect-like armor around it's neck cracking ever so slightly
>Exoskeleton you think it was called?...
>Whatever it was it sure cracked real easy
"Shush, I'm trying to listen to what's going on," you told the drone, turning back to the negotiations
>You were a little irritated that you wife had decided to sit with her back to you, no doubt hoping that this would keep you from smashing through the wall
>It wouldn't, you'd go through that wall in a heartbeat if that queen did anything funny, but at least you'd be able to get to Celestia faster if the bug tried anything
>Out of the corner of your eye you could see the changeling's eyes darting around frantically
>If you had to guess, and from the look of irritation on the changeling queen's face, you'd say that by now these two guards needed to report back in to their majesty
>Which meant that, after all of this was over, there was a good chance that these two would probably get punished for failing their mission
>What did that entail for one of these bugs exactly?
>Did they get whipped?
>Did they get eaten by their fellow bugs?
>Did the queen spray some pheromone into the air that killed or hurt them?
>...Bug spray?
>...That might be an interesting question to ask after this whole nonsense was over and done with...
>And who knows, maybe you'd even ask the queen herself
>If she didn't fuck up and earn herself a squashing of course
>>
>>26813261
I'd just tell the little buggers to enter the room and say it didn't work. Better luck next time.
>>
>>26813197
Wow that's just sad, seriously bugpone you're a master of disguise and misdirection, you don't do the thing everyone is going to expect you to do!
>>
>>26813261
>Without having you as an ace in the whole, the changeling queen found herself struggling to keep up with your wife in the negotiations
>Every demand she had was counter-proposed
>Every threat was ignored
>And, with your wife at the lead, it actually looked like some good was actually going to come out of this
>Which kind of surprised you really
>You had half expected the queen to proclaim that she had her entire changeling army hidden underneath Canterlot or something
>There wasn't, every tunnel that led to the city streets and the castle had been destroyed months ago, but it would have been nice to at least hear her try something like that
>The changeling under your boot, who had wisely decided to not move an inch since you had stomped it where it was laying, finally picked its head up
"Now don't you go getting cute with me," you told the bug, a slightly bored tone in your voice. "I have no problem putting you through this floor."
>The bug let out this grasshopper-like chirp
>The changeling in your hand let out a similar chirp
>Your personal guard horse looked at the two nervously as they continued to chirp at each other
>"What are they doing?" she asked
>Both of the changeling's eyes darted toward you and their chirping increased
"It looks like they're talking to me," you say with a yawn
>As one both of the changelings horns sparked to life
>Before any spells could be fired you lifted up your foot and gave the neck in her hand a little squeeze
>The whole room shook, cracks splintering outward on stone floor as the changeling below you is slammed into the ground
>The other bug's eyes bulge out of it's head, the armor around its neck completely cracking so that you could see its soft, fleshy interior
>In less than a second the two of them went still and their eyes closed, the only evidence that they were alive the gentle rising and falling of their chest
>...Well, at least they tried
>You'll give them a C- for the effort
>>
>>26813312
>Clicking your tongue you tossed away the one changeling and kicked away the other, leaning forward and resting your elbows on your knees and putting your head in your hands
>Hmmm...
>Maybe you could go and get your wife some pizza or something after this...
>You bet that she'd like that...

>Be Chrysalis, the Undisputed Leader of the Everlasting Changeling Horde
>"--And while I agree that Trottingham could do with some cultural diversity I do not believe that putting a hive in the middle of that city would be good for anypony. But, even so, there can be--"
>Where were drone #213 and #435?
>Why hadn't they reported that they had captured the human yet?
>You had sent those two an HOUR ago!
>You let out a very quiet growl, resting your hoof on your head as you looked around the room
>Each and every one of your HiveLords were leaning forward in their chairs listening to that ACCURSED princess speaking about PEACE and LOVE and TRUST!
>Blah!
>You didn't come all the way to this pitiful little capital to work out a deal where both changelings and ponies lived together in harmony!
>You wanted land, you wanted resources, you wanted love-filled bodies in your hives!
>And you wanted all of this with as little effort on your part as possible
>The predator did not BARGAIN with her prey
>No!
>She hunted it and she took what she wished from the weaker, more delicate creature!
>It was the natural order of things
>"--And as you can see here, if we move a small cluster of changelings in this section of the city with the thought of honey in mind--"
>Yet here you are BARGAINING with an alicorn so bloated that she could barely stay in her seat
>Ohh...
>#213 and #435 were GOING to be punished for making you suffer through this...
>SEVERELY
>"--And, though it might take a few weeks to get everypony settled, I think that the ponies of Trottingham would welcome Cluster two-one-six with open hooves!"
>>
>>26813362
>Celestia smiled as she leaned back into her chair like the bloated carcass that she was
>You let out another growl, one that was louder this time, as the pitiful pony princesses and the pony lords began to clap
>You could feel your chitin start to crawl when your own brood started to as well
>Things were getting out of hoof!
>You had let this facade go on for long enough!
>Slamming your hooves against the table you launched yourself into the air
>With a graceful flip you landed onto the wooden table, your wings extended and your fangs bared
>Since plan A didn't seem to be working out it was time to go to plan B
>MURDER ever single pony in this room before making your escape
>You could come back with an army to conquer this kingdom as it mourned the lost of its leaders
>But before that it was time to monologue
"You were a FOOL to think that we had come here for peace princ--"
>Princess Luna, who looked half asleep, suddenly perked up
>"Excuse me, before you continue I just need to do something," she interrupted. "I will be but a moment."
>You, along with most of your brood, watched as the Princess of the Night's horn glowed, encasing both her and Celestia's chairs on her magic
>You assumed that the wrench was trying to teleport out of the room but all she did was move the two over slightly
>"Alright," she said, waving a hoof. "You may continue while you can."
>Your eyes narrowed, but never the less you cleared your throat
"...As I was SAYING, you were a foo--"
BOOM!
>You let out a yelp of surprise as a section of the wall near the princesses side exploded from the wall and flew toward you at a blinding speed
>You managed to duck just in time, covering your head with your hooves as the block of stone smashed into the wall behind you with a thunderous smack before hitting the ground with a thud
>Your brood, too shocked to do more than stare at you, slowly turned their attention to the hole in the wall
> After a moment you did as well
>>
>>26813362
When shit goes south, I expect Anon to politely knock on the wall, have Celestia order a guard to attach door hinges to the wall, and Anon to kick open a door shaped hole in the wall and leap out to deck bughorse.
>>
That was a grave mistake.
>>
>>26813417
>Anger, thicker than you had ever tasted, flooded into the room all at once, its sour flavor making your already tense body even tenser
>From the other side of the wall, with his fist still poking through the hole that he had made, was Prince Anonymous
>While you had seen anger and hatred on the faces of many that you had met the look that he was giving you sent a chill down your spine
>"Are you children going to be good? Or am I going to have to come in there and teach you some manners?" he asked, deadly calm
>Looking over your shoulder you peered down at the slab of stone
>It mist have been two feet wide, two feet tall, and three foot long
>All-in-all it must have weight a ton at the very LEAST
>And he had just punched it so hard that it was going as fast as a cannonball...
>...
>...
>...
>You looked at your HiveLords
>They looked back at you
>Standing up you hopped off the table, gingerly picked your chair back up, and sat in it
>Grabbing the papers that Princess Twilight had given you all at the beginning of these negotiations you turned toward the current page
>Those lings that hadn't been paying attention did as well
"...I'd like to get back to negotiations please," you say with a nervous smile, doing your best to ignore your squeaky voice. "If that's alright with you..."
>Celestia let out a quiet snort
>This turned her husband's attention toward her
>"And you. I KNOW you haven't had your shake yet, missy."
>Poking his head into the room, Prince Anonymous looked toward a pair of guards
>"You two go and get my wife her drink or so help me someone's getting pinched."
>The guards saluted, hurriedly leaving the room
>"And who the FUCK is smoking in the the same room as my pregnant wife?!" the prince snarled. "If I see a fucking cigar someone's eating it."
>Now everypony in the room looked nervous, many mares crouching down in their seats
>Horns glowed and the many cigars and cigarettes in the room quickly disappeared
>>
File: 1455593241916.jpg (45 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
1455593241916.jpg
45 KB, 600x477
>>26813466
HAHAAHAAAAHAHHAA!
>>
>>26813466
>Anonymous stared at you all with narrowed eyes before disappearing back into his room
>"Alright, now that all of THAT nonsense is settled I'm going to go and get some pizza."
>You were about to finally let out the breath you were holding when he poked his head back into the room
>"If I come back in this castle and everyone isn't playing nice..."
>Every single pony and ling in the room jumped as the prince hit the wall again
>Though no slabs of stone came flying toward you, thank the thousand-eyed god, the wall shook
>"Do you get me?"
>With no hesitation everypony in the room, Celestia included nodded frantically, many even muttering "yes sir"
>You weren't too proud to say that you were among their number
>Nodding the prince once again disappeared into his room
>You all waited for him to poke his head back in but luckily he didn't
>As one you all sighed in relief
>Whoo...
>Celestia's husband is a battleaxe if you've ever seen one...
>You don't even HAVE teats and you can feel a pinching sensation on your lower tummy
>...
>Sweet love above you were not expecting your day to turn out like this...
>>
>>26813500
Alright, I'm done
>>
File: 1448714027266.jpg (43 KB, 391x391) Image search: [Google]
1448714027266.jpg
43 KB, 391x391
>>26813512
10/10
Battleaxe Anon best Anon
>>
>>26813512
Wonderfull
>>
>>26813500
Fear so huge she could feel her non-existent teats twist.
Wonderful.
>>
>>26813512
that was a hoot.
>>
>>26813512
I am currently reading one of your fimfiction stories.
Ares is a bit of a punching bag.
>>
>>26813621
Not everyone can kick ass all the time, or even fight all that well for that matter.
>>
>>26813650
But didn't he knock Shining's block off early on?
>>
File: 1447606601_2046680031.jpg (94 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
1447606601_2046680031.jpg
94 KB, 600x437
>>26813500
You're good, Lap, and as always silly as a kitty.
I'd ask why your anon is so uberstrong, but I guess it's for sillies.
>>
>>26813650
When he wasn't expecting it, and Shining didn't want to fight him
>>
>>26813699
Not the same guy as >>26813672, but Ares really can't catch a break.
>>
File: 1440137044707.jpg (48 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
1440137044707.jpg
48 KB, 417x515
>>26813699
Might I recommend trying a competent/strong-but-not-undefeatable MC in Equestria? You're a great writer, and I have no issues with your current work, but all your MC's (Here and on fimfic) seem either too stronk to lose (Mostly for comedy if I'm reading right) or are pushovers. Almost no one can get the balance right, but I bet you could.
>>
>>26761842
>”So who do you think is going to win in Civil War? I think it’s going to be Captain Equestria. It’s technically HER play."
>You bat at your straw a little.
>Now that you’ve had time to think about it, Anon almost blurted your dad’s terrible name for you out loud.
>”C’mon Cuteaboo, you know that SteelPon-”
“Could you stop that?!” you hiss suddenly at him.
>He flinches at your sudden outburst.
>“What? Supporting the best hero?”
“No, calling me…” you glance around to make sure nopony can hear you, “That.”
>Anon tilts his head, “What? Cutea-“
“Yes! That! I really don’t like it.”
>Anon wrinkles his nose, “What? No way! It’s like my favorite thing ever!”
>You glare at him.
>He rolls his eyes at you, “Oh come on, it’s not even that bad. It’s… fitting I think” he mumbles the last bit just as you are responding back.
“I don’t think you get to judge what I do and don’t like.”
>”I do if your sense of liking is whack. I mean really, you were thinking of not going to the Summer Sun Celebration just to go to Cloudsdale with your parents” he says with disgust in his voice.
>You can feel your breathing getting heavier.
“I can like and dislike whatever I want! And I’m not THINKING about not going, I’m NOT going” you huff.
>”What?! You can’t not go! Everypony will be there.”
>Your heart is starting to pound in your chest as your frustration rises.
“Everypony but me then.”
>”Cuteab-“
>You jump down from the seat and start walking away from Anon.
“And I don’t want to hear you call me that!” you shout back no longer caring who hears you.
>You speed off, not in any particular direction, you just want to cool off by riding around.
>Pony pairs at every turn, banners, streamers, and balloons on every post.
>Posters and ads for Celebraton bracelets and hair clips along the walls.
>There's just no escaping this junk!
>>
>>26813899
>As you round a corner you almost roll full speed into a mare offering a bracelet to some stallion.
>”Will you go to the Summ-whoa Nelly!”
>You manage to pop and flutter just over their heads.
>”Watch where you’re going!” the mare shouts after you.
>You brush off the near encounter as you are still kind of amped from having nailed that jump.
>...And now you know exactly where you want to be.
>You grab a nearby pole and rotate yourself around to head in the direction of the old waterpark.
>It was being built way out on the backside of Ponyville Park before you were born to bring in tourists but the project fell through for some reason and so the half finished park is freely available to anypony.
>As long as the police aren’t passing through it anyway.
>You reach the waterpark in a short time.
>It’s completely free of any posters or flyers or banner or anything.
>In short it’s perfect!
>You immediately begin tearing in to your usual lines.
>Transferring pool to pool.
>Grinding hoofrails.
>Doing a plant on Anon’s favorite lip.
>Anon.
>You blow air through your nostrils at the thought of him.
>He’s your sis and all, but sometimes you forget that he’s a guy.
>And usually when you remember it’s because he’s being a royal bastard.
>…DAMN IT!
>You could have used that!
>He HATES being called a royal.
>You spend some time focusing on doing spins in the same pool, they could always be better.
>What was with him today?
>”It’s not that bad.”
“Psh!"
>Easy to say that when he’s not the target.
>Didn’t he say something else?
>Fitting?
>You scrunch your muzzle.
>Just poking fun at you again.
>…Right?
>You slam on the brake and come to a stop in the middle of the pool.
>A sigh escapes your lips.
>He couldn’t have meant…
>Your ears flick as you hear somepony approaching.
>It’s probably Anon, he knows you like coming here when you’re upset.
>You think about what exactly you’re going to say as you turn around.
>>
>>26813910
>”Well well who do we have here, getting in the way of OUR practice time."
>You swallow.
>Approaching you is not Anonymous, but Vert and Street.
>A “pro” duo consisting of a pegasus scooter, and an earth pony roller skater respectively that are a little older than you.
>Mostly harmless, you and Anon joke that it’s because neither of them wear helmets, but they can be a real pain in the flank sometimes.
>You stand your ground.
>”There is no practice time. We all know that, just tell me where you girls want to be at and I’ll move somewhere else.”
>You start to regret standing your ground as they get closer and you recall why you labeled them as MOSTLY harmless.
>”Oh? DIdn’t you get the memo? Anytime after 12 and before 11:59 the park belongs to us.”
>Street guffaws, “Yeah! That means it’s ours all day!” she adds with a chuckle.
>Vert frowns at her friend, “I think she can figure that one out on her own” she hisses.
“Sorry, guess I tossed it out with all the other junk that I get in the mail.”
>”Tossed what?” Vert asks with confusion on her face.
>You love your helmet a little more now.
“Your memo?”
>Streets face lights up as she realizes what you’re talking about then quickly adopts a confused look, “But… we didn’t actually send her any memo right Vert?”
>Vert bonk her friend on the head, “Shut up you idiot.”
>You snicker at the sight.
>Something you immediately regret doing as they now seem to have turned their attention to you.
>”You think we’re funny huh?”
>Don’t say yeah.
>DON’T SAY-
“Yeah.”
>Damn it.
>They begin charging at you but come to a stop when they hear a voice shouting, “STOP!”
>Behind them you see Anon sprinting over with his board in hand.
>He closes in and slips between you and the duo before they have much time to process all this.
>You feel the heat rising in your cheeks.
>Is HE protecting YOU?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
>>26810130
edgy yes

buuut...

continue
>>
>>26813512
Fucking love it! More scary Anon please!
>>
>>26813928
>This appears to be something they other two are noticing as well going by the smug look on their faces.
>”Oh, lookey here Street, Scootaloser brought her freak friend along.”
>Anon tenses up slightly while Street laughs like the big dumb idiot she is.
>You stomp forward ready to pounce on Vert but Anon holds his ground between you both.
“What are you doing?” you hiss at him.
>He looks back at you over his shoulder, “Keeping you from getting your butt kicked.”
>Anon looks back at the two, “Sounds like you girls were doing a lot of talk, I could you hear you both all the way from Sugar Cube Corner. What say we stop all this chattering like colts and settle this like real mares.”
>He drops his board to the ground and stomps it down in place.
>Vert and Street look completely giddy.
>They trudge off to form a little group of their own for a moment before returning back, “Alright, you’re on. Whats say we play a little game of DARE.”
>You wince, they may be dumb but they are actually pretty skilled at what they do.
>”Fine” Anon growls, “We win, you two gotta find someplace else to practice."
>Street nudges vert who immediately responds with a more forceful nudge back, “And if we win then… you have to make this place legally ours.”
>Anon’s eyes widen for just a second, “Alright.”
>He spits into his hand, you all follow suit with your hooves and shake on it.
>Before you all get started you pull Anon to the side.
“Can you actually do that?”
>Anon smiles, “Nope, but I’m just going to make a fake deed for them... As if they're gonna win though, right?”
>The contest gets underway.
>You and Anon meet every challenge they throw at you.
>Anon taps in for any ground lines and you take care of any vertical tricks.
>Unfortunately Vert and Street hold their own as well, and a lot of times better than either of you.
>They escalate and so do you.
>Incorporating lines that have both vertical and ground parts.
>>
>>26813947
>You and Anon have to actually discuss who can take it.
>You slip on tough wall bounce and get a D.
>Anon eats it on an awkward transfer to get the A.
>Street takes a tumble on one of the grinds and Vert doesn’t let up on her for it.
>This causes Street to get nervous and slip up two more times getting them to a DAR.
>Vert takes her sweet time thinking up the next line for you to do.
>It’s not until you’re in the middle of it that you realize why she did it that way, the sun blinds you mid air and you drop to meet them at DAR as well.
>You hiss as you get up, your knee stings something fierce.
>”Did that hurt?” Anon asks as he approaches you.
“I’m fine” you snap back, frustrated with yourself and that you actually got played by Vert of all ponies.
>Anon steps back a little before walking back to meet the other two.
>You feel your heart drop a little but brush the feeling off.
>He was probably just judging you again, stuff like “Did that hurt? It’s not soooo bad.”
>Vert sends Street out on the next line you both come up with.
>She lands it, technically, but takes a wicked tumble just after.
>”You’re lucky you didn’t screw this up for us Street!” she huffs.
>Actually, she’s still huffing.
>Looks like both of them are getting pretty tired.
>Not that you’re not either and you can see that Anon’s clothes have dark stains on them.
>This might very well be the deciding line.
>If you two can land this then you’ve probably won it.
>Vert brings you gals up to the highest point in the unfinished park to point out the next and hopefully last dare.
>You watch as her hoof scans over the park and all it’s obstacles.
>It’s not until you see the shit-eating grin on hear face that you start to get worried.
>And when she pints straight down the old broken slide that you get really worried.
>Then she says it, the three words that cement your concerns and give you genuine anxiety.
>You look down the slide.
>That leads to a broken pool
>>
>>26813961
>Which gives speed gaining access to the adjacent pool that had dirt and wood thrown at the far end of it.
>To transfer into the next pool, which has a walkway intended to to be used to walk out of the pool.
>A walkway that faces the extremely high wall that was intended to keep most ponies from sneaking into the water park from Ponyville Park.
>"-Dead Mare’s Drop.”
>Word is that this line was created accidentally, and it was the first mare who realized it can all connect together that died trying to do it.
>It’s-
>”-Insane! You really expect one of us to do that?!” Anon snaps back at Vert.
>Vert’s smug smile doesn’t lower, “Oh no, I don’t expect YOU to do it. I do expect Scootalooser to try.”
>Your ears lower against your head.
>”Nuh-uh, no way!”
>”Oh yes way, she’ll try it unless she’s… chicken!” Vert goads.
>You tense up immediately.
>Ever since the cockatrice incident you’ve hated chickens and anything to do with them.
>A rattling sound makes you turn out of fear that the platform you’re all standing on is going to collapse.
>What you see is that Anon is gripping his board so tightly in his hand that it’s shaking the wheels to make the sound.
>”You…” he growls, “Shut up!” he shouts at Vert, "Scootaloo is NOT CHICKEN, she’s just not as stupid as the two of you to even think about trying that!”
>Vert and Street disregarded Anon completely and are now making chicken noises at you both.
>You are so tired of being pushed around today.
>You’re fifteen for crying out loud.
>And you’re plenty old enough to decide how to live your life.
>You cast and angry glare down the slide.
>With one kick off you send yourself speeding down the halfpipe, “SCOOTS!” Anon’s frantic call trailing behind you.
>You kick your wings into high gear.
>You navigate from one side of the slide to the other, avoiding the cracks and rubble that accumulated in it.
>The broken pool it leads into is coming at you fast.
>>
>>26813977
>You tighten your grip on the handle and speed towards the opening on the far end of the pool wall.
>The narrow gap from the broken wall clips the tip of your wing a little, sending a shock of fear through you.
>You don’t have much time to reflect on it as the ramp leading out of this pool is coming up.
>It’s structure looks shoddy at best, and you make a small prayer as you take it over into the last pool.
>Wings are giving it everything they’ve got.
>This is fast!
>…M-maybe a little too fast?
>You are closing in on the “ramp” out of here and heading straight for the gigantic wall.
>Is this ramp even angled high enough?!
>Your heart is pounding in your chest, you can feel your breathing quicken, Your legs won’t stop wobbling.
>It’s making the whole scooter wobble.
>Front wheels strike the walkway up, followed immediately by the back.
>It’s too late to back out now.
>You have to go for it.
>The edge is coming up.
>Anon was right, this is insane.
>You give one final push with your wings as you leave the ground completely.
>You soar higher and higher, the wall approaching closer and closer.
>The sun is shining brightly, wind whipping past your ears.
>You’re gonna make it!
>You’re gonna do Dead Mare’s Drop!
>Quickly though, the sky gets dark.
>You snap to attention and realize that it’s not the sky, but rather the shadow of the wall.
>The very wall you’re are speeding towards.
>This… is going to hurt.
>Out of instinct you kick the scooter away and tuck your wing in firmly against your back.
>Your connect, but are thankfully so dazed by the impact that you don’t know how much it hurt.
>Your head tilts freely now that you’ve gone completely limp.
>It’s not until you see Anon rocketing towards that you you realize what’s going on.
>You’re still falling, though everything feels like it’s in slow-motion.
>Anon is partway through the last pool heading towards the walkway ramp.
>He must have chased just after you...
>>
>>26813987
>HIs eyes are sharp and focused, his body is moving only enough to keep his balance as he is going up the ramp.
>He’s determined, there nothing that ever breaks his focus when he gets like that.
>Anon is approaching the edge of the ramp, his eyes are almost inline with you.
>You see them lower just slightly to your falling form.
>The firm line of Anon’s lips part as worry begins to creep over him.
>He broke? But nothing ever breaks his-
>His eyes dart down, you know exactly what he’s thinking.
>The exact thought you had, “Its too late to back out now”.
>Anon’s jaw clenches shut, his brow furrows and he forces himself to look up and ahead as he leaves the ground.
>The board pops high into the air, following along just underneath him as he ascends higher and higher.
>It only does so for so long however as the distance between them begins to grow.
>Anon tucks in and reaches down to grab hold of his board, the speed he’s traveling at combined with the slight motion starts sending him spinning.
>Noticing this he immediately lengthens his body out as he’s rotating.
>HIs arms extend out, board held firmly in one had.
>He crosses over the sun in the sky as he soars ever higher.
>The sun illuminates his body, his outline is bathed in bright yellow light making it look like he’s glowing and the
small beads of sweat make his skin seem to twinkle.
>You feel your heart skip a beat at the handsome sight before you.
>For the first time ever, despite all the royal events he was forced to attend and dress up at, do you actually see him as not just your friend Anon but as Anonymous, Ward of the Princess of Friendship Twilight Sparkle.
>His extended form slows his spin down greatly, enough that he comes fully around to face the wall he’s almost at.
>Confidence on his face, he tucks the board back under his feet just as he nears the top of the wall.
>He scrunches up tightly in an attempt to make himself smaller to clear the jump.
>>
>>26814009
>The loud crack that follows his reaching the top of the wall followed by the loud splintering of wood tells you what you can no longer see.
>You grunt as the cold dirt ground meets you roughly.
>The back of your head strikes the earth making your vision blurry and ears ring.
>”-taloo!”
>You blink and the world comes back into focus albeit with a throbbing pain in your head.
>Anon is dangling down from the wall, bits of wood are raining down nearly you.
>He tilts his head to look away from you and instead straight up as he climbs to sit on top of the wall.
>The first thing he does while up there is look straight down at you again, “Scootaloo! Are you okay?!”
>You open your mouth to speak but find yourself unable.
>You don’t panic because you know it’s not because you broke your brain but rather you can’t get the image of Anon in the air out of your head to respond back.
“I-I’m fine!” you shout back as strongly as you can which given how the wind got knocked out of you when you feel isn’t very strong.
>You can see relief begin to spread across Anon’s face.
>From down here you can see Vert and Street looking up at him with their jaws on the floor.
>”You two should take a picture, it’ll last you longer! Right Scoots?” Anon goads the pair from up above.
>Before you can add on Vert snaps his mouth shut and uppercuts Street’s jaw shut as well, “Tsk, I wish I could! I’d remember this as the day that Scootaloser needed her coltfriend to half-flank her line for her!”
“He’s NOT my coltfriend!” you snap back, before you’ve even railed you said them.
>Unease begins coursing through you.
>But why?
>He’s not, but…
>Why do you feel-
>”Pshyeah! No kidding, are we even sure that’s a guy? Street? Scootaloser? Has anypony seen under the royal wart’s dick?” Vert snaps back
>>
>>26814025
>That unease is quickly replaced with rage, but Anon has you beat before you can even express it, “YEAH?! WHY DON’T YOU COME MEET ME UP HERE?! I’LL SHOW YOU SOMETHING YOU CUNT!” he roars not unlike Princess Luna used to.
>You can see Street and Vert jump, puff out there chests as big as they can make them to look tough, “Whatever. And send you running back to Princess Twilight? No thanks!”
>With that you see them both leave with their tails tucked firmly against their rears.
>”Flankholes!” Anon growls.
>He then looks down to you, “Look out” he warns.
>He dangles himself down as low as he can and while keeping his eyes locked to the ground drops and rolls upon landing.
>Anon dusts himself off a little and picks up the metals parts of his skateboard that fell down.
>He walks over to where you are and slides his back down agains the wall to sit right beside you.
>You don’t really know what to say.
>It seems like Anon doesn’t really either, he’s just picking out wood from the metal.
>You feely light tap on your arm, a look over reveals Anon’s fist pulling away from you, “Hey, you actually alright sis?”
>You open your mouth to speak, but only manage a nod.
>He gives you a soft smile before it shifts to a look of annoyance, “Don’t worry about what those flankholes said. They’re just jealous, we’re just as good as they are and younger too.”
>You feel a weight drop from your chest, Anon seems to be back to normal and given everything today you feel really good about that.
“Yeah… so your board?”
>He holds up the two wheel holders.
>”Smooth Ride is going to be really mad or really impressed. I only just got the board a few weeks ago.”
>He sighs looking down at the wood splinters all around, “I really liked that one too… but it looks like these aren’t really dinged up or anything so I won’t have to buy a new set.”
>He leans back against the wall, head tilted up and eyes closed.
>>
>>26812889
>>The neck on the back of your fur stood on end at the prince's tone
I'm not sure if this was intentional or not.
>>
>>26814045
>You watch his chest rise and fall as he breathes.
>Not for very long though as you look away and your eyes fall on your scooter.
>You walks over to inspect the damage.
>Thankfully it actually looks pretty alright, might need a little adjusting but it’s-
>”-late as tartarus!”
>You spin around to find Anon scrambling up the pathway metals parts in tow.
>Scooter under your hooves, you head up to catch him.
>As you approach Anon is tucking the parts into his sack, you can see some white and black cloth inside along with what look like slippers but you can’t really be sure as he seals it up on your approach.
“What’s up?”
>”I… wasn’t really intending on doing much today because I have bal- a… super lame thing to go to. I keep forgetting because it’s been rescheduled for the evening all this week and if I’m late again Monsieur Steele is going to kill me!”
>Monsieur?
>Like a monster sewer?
>No Scoots, that’s stupid, why would you think that?
>”Argh! And I’m a total mess! I absolutely can’t show up like this!”
>Before you can even ask him what he’s so worried about Anon slips behind you and places a hand on your shoulder.
>You tense up.
>You can feel a tingle coming from the spot he’s touching.
>This is… new.
>”I need you to do me a HUGE favor sis, we gotta go to the lake. It’s that way right?”
>You follow Anon’s finger in the direction of the Ponyville Park Lake.
“Y-yeah?”
>His other hand rests on your other shoulder and he gives you a light squeeze.
>”Punch it sis!”
>You kick off and start heading towards the lake.
>Anon is leaning back as far as he can while holding you for support to give your wings room to flutter.
>It’s not quite enough as the tips of your wings brush agains the front of his clothes.
>Each time you make contact you feel another tingle run up your spine.
>Did you actually break your brain or something? This is not normal.
>>
>>26814066
>You don’t dwell on it for long as you’ve already arrived at the lake.
>Anon is scurrying ahead of you to reach the water’s edge first.
“So what are we doing he- WHOA!”
>Anon’s hands are rising up his body, the bottom of his shirt pinched between his fingers.
>”Nnn, keep an eye out for me will you Scoots? I HAVE to get cleaned up. And DON’T you dare turn around.”
>You immediately look away as Anon’s back is becoming more exposed.
>A heavy blush adorns your face as you can’t help but listen in on the soft rustling of clothing siding against itself and skin.
>Don’t turn around, don’t turn around, don’t-
>You scan a little too far to the left and your curiosity takes the reigns from there.
>Anon is turned away from you, bent over to slip his foot out of his pants.
>He’s wearing really tight shorts on still that have little question marks printed all over them.
>The bulge between his legs is-
>*FWAP*
>Your world goes dark.
>”I told you not to look, perv.”
>Your head whips back around so quickly you knock whatever it was Anon threw onto the ground.
>Looking down you see that it was his pants.
>A splash sounds out behind you followed by a shuddered breath.
>You pick the pants up off the ground, noting their dampness.
>The smell you’re picking up on leads you to guess that it’s sweat.
>You can feel a tingle running down your back.
>Your wings pull away from you slightly.
>Anon’s scent is…
>You quickly toss the pants somewhere behind you and hope that they landed somewhere near his other clothes.
>The awkwardness you feel listening to Anon splash about behind you, knowing that he’s naked, is real.
>It takes everything in you to fight the curiosity burning inside you.
>Closing your eyes doesn’t help, all that happens is you picturing Anon in those small tight shorts.
>You hear a series of loud splashes followed by progressively quieter ones and lastly some dripping coming from behind you.
>Your wings twitch again.
>>
>>26814089
>A cool dampness makes itself known to your shoulder.
>Your mind starts racing with thoughts you feel really conflicted about.
>”-Get it up?”
>WHAT?!
>”It”?
>Does he- does he mean… your tail?
“Wh-what?”
>”Could you flutter up? Not like full on blast, you might blow me right back into the lake. I need to dry off” Anon clarifies.
“Oh, r-right…”
>Of course he meant that.
>It’s Anon!
>Your best sis.
>Not… like a REAL guy or anything.
>You start flapping your wings, Anon shudders again which send a shiver down your spine.
>The gentle buzz of your wings, water dripping into the ground, skin brushing against skin, all amongst the gentle rustling of the trees around you both.
>Your heart won’t stop pounding in your chest.
>Every second that passes you have to fight the urge to turn around, reminding yourself that this is your sis Anon.
>But you’re weak, and the urge strong.
>You turn little by little, taking in his form in your periphery at first, once you’ve assured yourself that he’s turned away from you do you turn your head completely.
>HIs body is glistening, light filters in through the trees above leaving small streaks along his body like silk that was loosely draped over him.
>His hands slowly caress over his form, trying to wick away the droplets of water that look like small jewels on his smooth skin.
>He usually wears clothing that fits looser on his body so aside from most of his arms and legs you didn’t really have an idea of what he looks like.
>Not that you ever really gave it much thought before but you never would have guessed it would be like this
>His body is firm, muscles shift under his skin as he trails his hands around himself.
>The were at his chest, but have now come back to his sides and are now sliding down his body.
>Lower and lower, down to his hips.
>Just as your eyes start to drop to look over his rear, he starts turning around.
>Your brain is buzzing, trying to get you to look away.
>>
>>26814099
>His hip is turning towards you, just beyond that would be his…
>If he turns just a little more...
>You turn your head back around so quickly that you think you gave yourself whiplash.
>”Scootaloo?” Anon’s voice calls.
>Oh ponyfeathers!
>He saw you!
>He knows you were peeking at him!
>You’ll go to jail!
>Or… Twilight will kill you or something!
>”-Okay right?”
>What?
>Did he let you off the hook?
>What was he saying?
>If you ask him to clarify you might be screwed.
>You swallow nervously.
“Yes?”
>Anon is quiet.
>The only sound you hear is that of your own heart pounding in your chest.
>Slowly, a pair of hands begins sliding past you, one on each side.
>Your breathing picks up.
>The hands quickly latch on to your chest and you are pulled back.
>A warmth begins spreading along your back.
>And the top of your head.
>A quick peek confirms that Anon now has you pinned against his chest.
>You can feel his heartbeat against your wings.
>Anon’s hands gently graze your chest.
>”Thanks Scootaloo. I know you probably didn’t want to come out today and when I sort of “made you” everything kind of went… not how I wanted.”
>He lets out a sigh, the hot air rolls over the top of your mane sending little jolts of electricity down through your spine.
>”I’m sorry. I’m not very good at the whole “being a guy” thing, I’m reminded of that all the time…”
>You struggle to say something but can’t think of anything that sounds right.
>”I do have the “being a bastard” thing down though, reminded of that one too” he adds with a light chuckle.
>He continues holding you close for a time.
>How long you’re not sure, could’ve been a few seconds or minutes, you were too occupied trying to think of something to say to him.
>Before you can come up with anything though a soft warmth plants itself on your cheek.
>>
>>26814117
>Anon lips pull away from your face, “But you put up with me somehow, and I will always be grateful that you do sis.”
>Anon releases you and you hear the sound of clothing being moved around.
>You can’t even manage to turn around you’re so flustered.
>Anon walks around to your front and turns to face you.
>His long mane is pulled and bucked up in the back.
>Never before have you seen him wear it like that.
>He’s wearing pants and an unzipped jacket that you’ve never seen before.
>Under the jacket it looks like he’s wearing a very tight shirt, but that doesn’t sound right in your head.
>Everything together, he looks… colty.
>”I really gotta go though, uh… I won’t ask you to go to the Celebration but, I- I know it won’t be as fun without you so... keep it in mind okay?”
>You stare at him unsure how to respond.
>He slips his pack over his shoulder and starts making his way towards town.

Okay, that's all I have for now.
>>
>>26813512
excellent
i look forward to the birth
>>
>>26814131
I'm really enjoying this one. Always love stories with Scootaloo.
>>
File: medium.png (205 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
205 KB, 800x566
Is there any green with the newest member of the Friendship Horsepussy Brigade on it?
>>
File: 1396222093662.png (268 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1396222093662.png
268 KB, 500x478
>>26814131
d'aww
scooty is crushing hard now
>>
File: inshallahbon.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
inshallahbon.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>26813929
>edgy yes buuut...
But is good edge, no? ^:)
>continue
Insha'Allah, my friendo. Or Deo volente, as you prefer.

Though I guess that is the beauty of starting from scratch: you don't have to follow any particular existing religion.

>>26814131
Toppest of cutes, sister.
>>
File: your pump.png (113 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
your pump.png
113 KB, 700x480
>>26814992
>>
>>26813512
Yussss
ANON SMASH!
>>26814131
Cutealoo a cute.
>>
>>26810640
Now you need a group of Sunni insurgents trying to steal anon by running into the cave strapped with explosive pudding packs screaming "Celestia Snackbar".
>>
>>26815418
Don't forget pegasi randomly dropping buckets of ink on suspected terrorists and nearby civilians to make sure the clusterfuck is complete.
>>
>>26815418
Don't you mean Sunny?
>>
>>26815130
A well thought out comeback. Bravo, good mare, I applaud you.
>>
File: Nightmare Moon.png (400 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Moon.png
400 KB, 1280x720
Idea Promt:

>Luna likes Anon.
>She wants to court him.
>He find her attempts adorable.
>She's devastated, because he's not following the "proper" procedure.
>She gently nudged him, he didn't wait exactly twenty-five seconds before nudging back.
>She tried to order for him, he ordered his own food.
>She kissed him goodday, he didn't stroke her horn for the duration of the kiss.
>He obviously hates her.
>Goes Nightmare Moon again out of anxiety and heartbreak.
>>
>>26815953
4/10
Sounds average until the end where it gets a -1.
Write it yourself.
>>
>>26815953
>She still can't get him to treat her seriously.
>>
>>26816016
The stuff in the middle I was just trying to convey that she's holding him to weird expectations that he couldn't possibly understand without being told about, and she could misunderstand when he doesn't do things like they did/do in Equestria.

The end is because I like Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>26815953
>Nightmare moon tries to woo Anon by bringing about eternal night
>Anon does not respond in the well known correct manner of putting one's forelimbs on one's face and shouting proclamations of love
>He instead tells her to cut it out with the darkness
>Says he needs the light to find his way around and not trip over things
>He doesn't trust her to guide him!
>Oh to think that the love of her life would reject her so
>Nightmare moon becomes double nightmare moon out of anxiety and heartbreak
>Tries to bring about eternal night on the moon too
>Nobody has the heart to tell her that her plan of putting the planet in front of the moon to block the light is just hiding the moon
>Everyone except for luna goes about business as normal
>>
>>26816343
Is double Nightmare Moon just regular Moon, or is Negative Luna?
Big Bad Natural Satellite?
>>
>>26815953
>Ponies have different body language and social cues
>This lead to conflict until things work out

I'd read it.
>>
File: 1376126863499.jpg (202 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1376126863499.jpg
202 KB, 794x732
>>26816826
>Ponies can't read facial cues like humans do, and are silly like that.
>They think Anon has a sixth sense by how he manages to figure out how they feel.

I want Amoeba back.
>>
>>26817023
In the world of autists the normie is king.
>>
>>26817023
pastebin?
>>
>>26817234
Spank.

http://pastebin.com/Jm9G3sTP
>>
>>26813512
Is this story in your gigantic pastebin? I just found it I need to read it allll
>>
>>26816826
There was a story where it had ponies nervous around the MC because humans have smaller, far less expressive faces compared to smol ponies. Thus they couldn't tell how he was feeling, and thus get an idea of how to act in response which is the norm for them. Purposefully maintaining a neutral expression was even worse, and made them even more uncomfortable.

If you reasoned that out in the opposite direction, that would mean that ponies either would wear their hearts on their sleeves to Anon, and thus it would be similar to human cold-reading, or their expressions are far more exaggerated to him. Thus he could be wary about this people who apparently go from one extreme to another at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>26817023
>>26817609
So Anon is to ponies as Maud is to us?

>You are Twilight Sparkle, and one of your experiments has gone wrong.
>It's destroyed months worth of work and you're going to have to start all over again
>badfeelsfilly
>You arrive home to your horsehusbando Anon and put on a brave face for him
>There's no need to worry him about work
>He'd just get all worked up in a coltish panic
>It'd be sweet of him to be so concerned for you, but that'd just mean that you would have to calm him down afterwards
>You put your horsebags down and join Anon in the living room where he sits, reading a book
>Is that one of the journals you published?
>Aww, he's interested in your work
>He's such a good horsehusband
>When he hears your hoof-clops approach, his head perks up and his eyes meet yours
>You try to put on a smile for him but Anon sees through it
>Almost instantly his expression changes from neutral-and-slightly-happy to neutral-but-slightly-concerned-and/or-hungry
>"Oh, honey, what's wrong?"
>He puts his book down and pats his knees.
>"C'mere. Want uppies?"
>After a day like today? Buck YES you do.
>Once again, Anon sees through your emotional walls like nopony else
>Maybe that's why you fell in love with him
>>
>>26818010
>non-pegasi still love the feeling of flying so they love getting uppies from anon
Fuck that's adorable.
>>
>>26809254
a look out, able to get extra height,
in melee combat with sword in mouth, that extra leverage would be devastating,
perhaps just outright competence/skill that's needed that no one better suited body wise could do/was willing to do.
>>
>>26814131
MOAR
>>
File: 176724__UNOPT__.png (563 KB, 1248x989) Image search: [Google]
176724__UNOPT__.png
563 KB, 1248x989
>>26814131
Loovee iit.
>>
File: 1363767153396.png (206 KB, 779x915) Image search: [Google]
1363767153396.png
206 KB, 779x915
>>26818010
>Want uppies?"
Aww.
>>
>>26818010
I like that idea, you should write more
silly Twi is silly
>>
>>26817609
there a name/link for this story? I'm intrigued . . .
>>
>>
>>26817609
Combine this with the fact ponies are descriptively named and have skill relevant cutie marks, and Anon becomes the ultimate private eye/interrogator.
Especially if he acts colty in front of the mare villains, getting them to drop their guard a bit.
>>
>>26819818
THIS MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE I NEEDS IT
>>
>>
File: 1430263168106.png (845 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1430263168106.png
845 KB, 1500x1500
>>26818010
>>"C'mere. Want uppies?"
>>After a day like today? Buck YES you do.
kek and daww
>>
>>26818010
Pluggo pls, moar
>>
>>26816343
>>26816475
Double Nigger
>>26818010
Pluggo, please, you're giving my heart good feelings
>>26814131
Beautiful. We need some more Scootalove.
>>
>>26819818
>00-Anon, seducer of villainesses.
>Why double-oh? Just ask his targets~
>>
File: 1400002733373.png (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1400002733373.png
168 KB, 800x800
>>26820713
Well that's one way to take care of them.
>>
File: large.png (237 KB, 1280x933) Image search: [Google]
large.png
237 KB, 1280x933
>>26810604
>>26811043
>>26811076
>>26814992
>>26815130
>>
Glad you like the one-shot, friends. Ponies acting like pets is something very special to me.
>>
>>26821007
It looks like this pone >>26820964 needs your special brand of... love.
>>
>>26821281
You gonna give Luna some love soon?
>>
>>26821338
Hearwarming romance, yes. Baby making love, no.
>>
>>26821467
Good. Don't rush things.
>>
>be Anon in transverse gender roles Equestria
>gender roles are transverse
>you don't fit anywhere even remotely
>>
>>26821467
Good, Anon is busy with parenthood enough as is
>>
>>26821281
Someone needs to be pulled up onto my lap and cuddled while I pet her mane

I wanna carry a pony around like a cat with their head on my shoulder.
>>
File: 1453237563265.png (195 KB, 466x559) Image search: [Google]
1453237563265.png
195 KB, 466x559
>>26821647
If ponies are anything like cats, then they would be an absolutely horrible for any productivity. You sit down with a laptop on your knees, and before you know it there is a napping furball on your hands and keyboard.

I swear they do it on purpose
>>
>>26816826
>>26817023
>>26818010
I NEED more of this.
>>
>>26821723
>You are Anon and you are trying to get some work done.
>You have all your horsepapers on your horsedesk and you've closed your horsedoor for some horsesilence.
>CRACK-A-THUMP
>"ANOOOHHN!"
>Fuck's sake.
>Another pony throwing herself against your door.
>"A-ANOOHN???"
>Just ignore it and she'll go awa-
>CRAACK-CLOPPA-THUD
>"ANON I WANNA COME IN! PLEASE?"
>Fine.
>Fucking fine!
>You stand up and go over to open your door.
>Hearing you approach, the pony goes quiet.
>As soon as your door is open a crack, Twilight pushes herself in, mashing her face into the open space between the door and the frame.
>She looks desperately happy to see you.
>"Anon! Hi, Anon! It's me! It's me and I'm here now!"
"Hello Twilight."
>Twilight dashes in past you and jump up onto a nearby couch; thankfully not the chair you were just in
>"Anon, scratch my ears! Anon? Anon is it snack time yet?"
>Twilight rolls onto her back and presents her tummy to you.
>If you ignore her now, you KNOW she'll just knock all your shit off of your shelves and try to eat plastic things you have on the ground.
>Such is the life of a pony-handler.
>>
>>26821956
fuck it

schedule this week:
-a few one-shots of bodylanguage ponies
-finish O&O
-finish apple of her eye
>>
>>
>>26821978
Oh fucking yes, dude. Your greens are always top tier. Really looking forward to O&O
>>
>>26821971
>>Such is the life of a pony-handler.
sounds more like a tard wrangler
>>
File: 1454244572916.png (167 KB, 350x293) Image search: [Google]
1454244572916.png
167 KB, 350x293
>>26821971
why so silly, Pluggo???? why??
>>
>>26822543
So silly you're angry?
>>
>>26821971
Tiny, adorable catpone is one of my favorite under-represented subjects.

Too bad it's not RGRE enough.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>26822551
So silly I'm MAXRESDEFAULT
>>
>>26822591
>tfw you reveal your newfag when you post images with names like "medium.jpg"
>>
File: oh anon youre so kind to me.png (168 KB, 822x972) Image search: [Google]
oh anon youre so kind to me.png
168 KB, 822x972
>>26822463
Aw heck, Anon. Stop making me feel so good about myself.

>>26822543
Because I'm the writefag RGRE needs, not the one it deserves.
>>
File: full.png (53 KB, 467x514) Image search: [Google]
full.png
53 KB, 467x514
>>26822684
>mfw someone cares how a reaction image is named
>mfw when I sees le funny filenames

>>26822708
It doesn't have to be this way, Pluggo! Listen, listen to what your cutie mark is telling you! Is it telling to be silly as a kitty? Does it, actually? Idk. You're a pony, not a kitty!
>>
>>26822755
>Not appreciating the additional depth of message filenames give
>>
>>26822798
I know, right?
>>
File: swear to me.png (248 KB, 1355x556) Image search: [Google]
swear to me.png
248 KB, 1355x556
>>26822755
WHERE ARE THE OTHER DRUGS GOING
>>
File: untitled-1.jpg (114 KB, 645x900) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
114 KB, 645x900
>>26822798
>Not appreciating the additional depth of message filenames give
>>26822817
>Not mentioning BGF in the filename
>>26822821
Here!
>>
>>26822876
My god. It's beautiful.
>>
File: animeity_lg.gif (4 MB, 285x160) Image search: [Google]
animeity_lg.gif
4 MB, 285x160
>>26822798
Word
>>
>Anon is a stallion, yet he acts super marely
>Most ponies assume he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)
>Twilight is flabbergasted when he asks her out
>>
>>26823085
"I turned the gay colt straight. Alicorn master race!"
>>
>>26822876
When I look at that image I have one immediate thought.
"Where's the power supply then?"
Is there a battery compartment inside the head of the plug?
Is there a trailing lead providing power and making you look like a twit?
We must know.

>>26821978
A schedule?
Wow, you're fucking hardcore about writing.

>>26822571
Nothing ever is.
>>
>>26823146
You have a fan and a radiator sticking out of your butt, there is no way in hell you are looking normal at this point.
>>
>>26822571
There's this story in Frostybox's pastebin which seems to be about pet-like RGRE Dash and Twilight.

http://pastebin.com/DZ02WKJH
>>
File: 1456328732066.gif (963 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1456328732066.gif
963 KB, 250x140
>>26821971
Let's play with her tongue when she goes to sleep.
>>
>Anon becomes the kamina to spike's simone.
>>
>>26823232
We just pretend to be dead though. Right?
>>
>>26823232
On this thought, and recent news from comfy? Spike's Dad Anon is eagerly awaited for, whenever it's ready.
>>
>>26823400
Literally never ever.
>>
>>26808539
bump
>>
>>26824203
Bumping for rump
>>
rgre is rip in piss
>>
>>26825353
Bump for hope
>>
>>26825353
nah, we're only on page 2, but seriously where is errubody?
>>
File: kittyhugs.jpg (74 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
kittyhugs.jpg
74 KB, 634x423
>>26813116
FINISH IT!
>>
File: image.png (808 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
808 KB, 1334x750
>>26822876
No...
It can't be...
>>
File: image.png (526 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
526 KB, 1000x1000
>>26825756
The Tenno destroy anything they are too WEAK to build for themselves!
>>
>>26825353
>>26825441
wtf u talking about? we had green 6 hours ago and a big dump a day ago.
>>
>>26823128
"In thy face, sister! Tis true that none can resist the Mistress of the Night!"
>>
Alright, so I ran afoul a few minor delays, but I'm right back on track now. I may split the next update because it is going to have 5 perspectives, and somewhat frequent switches between them.
>>
>Be Pillar men in RGRE
>At first the tiny wizard horses tried to stop you
>But you posed at them, and their poses were weak
>Then the physical embodiment of the sun showed up
>fuck
>You posed as a group
>She hit you with sunlight
>everythingburns.terminator2playgroundscene
>Suddenly everything stops, and you're being doted on by horse
>You start monologing - you do that when you're nervous, OK?!
>blah blah blah, stone mask, blah blah, immortal, blah blah oats and squats, blah blah stone of aja
>horse allows you to search for stone
>....this must be a trap
>You get help from task force of twitchy-tailed tiny horses
>stone is found in record time
>You and your brothers ascend
>NOW YOU WILL RULE THIS WORLD
>You all pose in your perfect bodies in the sun, sweat glistening off of your forms
>.....nopony is resisting you
>Huh
>You pose as you order the horses around
>Cries of "Oh yes sir~" and "N-nng, yes daddy~!" greet you eagerly
>.....
>Fucking Jojo. You know he did something
>Ah well
>You crown yourself as master race
>White sun horse demands to be your concubine
>You say no
>She threatens to exile you all to the sun
>. . .
>You sigh internally
>Today was an anticlimatic new world order kinda day
>>
>>26826624
aw sheit
>>
>>26826624
>Ponies do something something to Anon
>It's safe and harmless to ponies
>fucks the SHIT out of anon's health
>ponies reaction when
>>
File: argument-invalid-9.jpg (250 KB, 500x881) Image search: [Google]
argument-invalid-9.jpg
250 KB, 500x881
>>26826708

That's just how sex works anon. You would know right?
>>
>>26826554
>I may split the next update because it is going to have 5 perspectives, and somewhat frequent switches between them.
Oh shit, we Pulp Fiction now.
>>
>>26826746
>"What's wrong, Anon? All I did was inject my studded cervix-spike down your urethra so that I could collect your sperm. Didn't your father ever teach you where foals come from?
>>
>>26826708
They file down his teeth.

THEY FILE DOWN HIS TEETH

... they file down his teeth.
>>
>>26827186
this would end in murder
>>
>>26827186
>>26827198

>Colgate's head is found on a pike outside of Anon's house
>>
File: 1454599445151.gif (67 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1454599445151.gif
67 KB, 500x293
>>26826624
>>
>>26826624
My Jojo-fanboyism makes me very very happy at this
>>
>>26827213
>"But Anon! What if you bit off your own tongue with those sharp things? How would you speak, let alone please your mare?"
>"You're an omnivore, that means you can eat plants too. Sugar Blossom filed down her griffon birdbando's beak, and he lived a full, healthy four years. Now calm down and eat your alfalfa like a good colt, and maybe mama will give you a little surprise after dinner~"
>>
Alright, so, since I am drunk and not too concerned for Quality assurance, I'm gonna post my rough for the stallion story.
>>
>>26827668
"Colgate, you come near my mouth and I swear to Christ I will burn your house down."
>>
>>26827736
Do it! Fuck the ponice Anons, don't let them tell you what you can post! Who lets them tell you what's quality and what's not?
>>
>Be Anon Y. Mous.
>Your friends back home used to just call you Anny.
>Month 8 in Equestria.
>It's been...interesting. You can say that much at least.
>Due to one of Spergle's experiments, and a similar one taking place back on Earth that involved a particle accelerator and a duck, you found yourself in magical horse land.
>In nothing but a shirt and pair of panties, but that's less than relevant.
>After getting a pamphlet explaining Equestrian culture and society from your unofficial "overseer of immigration," you were given about 2 weeks to adjust before getting the boot.
>She even made herself a little badge and everything!
>It was mostly just a piece of paper shaped like a police badge, and it was adorable.
>You couldn't resist hugging her.
>Which weirded her the fuck out.
>That's when the 'filly fooler' rumors began. >Rarity is a total sis, but she's the source for most of this town's rumors…
>"Anon, you'll be fine!" She said as she pushed you out the door, "Ponyville's got loads of opportunities for a working mare! Besides, I'm not going to support you forever!"
>You never even got to finish those cookies with Spike...
>Things weren't as easy as you had hoped...holding down a steady job has been an ordeal.
>Shouldn't a matriarchy mean that you get it easy as the dominant sex?
>Only thing that really seemed all that different were the expectations, which you've so far really failed to meet.
>Twilight originally set you up with a job with Applejack over at Sweet Apple Acres. It didn't last a day.
>She watched you attempt to buck a tree, fail, and almost cry.
>The rest of that day was spent awkwardly trying to find things for you to do on the farm.
>Mac handled most of the 'colt's work,' so all that left for you was maintenance and heavy lifting.
>You'd honestly never done physical labor in your life.
>She politely told you not to come back tomorrow.
>Since then, you've been bouncing from job to job.
>Currently, you tend bar down in Ponyville's seedy side.
>>
>>26827915
>Your time as a sorority girl has actually PAID off.
>Your Women's Study degree sadly hasn't.
>You sigh as you finish polishing off the counter. It's about...20 minutes until closing, and it's been a shit night. Pulled in about...17 bits in tips?
>It was an eight hour shift.
>Unfortunately, increasing the amount of visible cleavage tonight seems to have backfired on you.
>If it wasn't for your roommate, you'd be out on the streets. God bless her wall-eyed heart...
>The little bell on the front door rings as you're about to start flipping the bar stools.
>Looking up, you a very nervous looking colt standing halfway through the entrance.
>Only his butt's actually inside though. The rest of him seems to be staring out the door. You can vaguely make out a horn, and a VERY conspicuous looking purse.
>Oh boy, another Canterlot colt.
>You can now look forward to staying an additional 2 hours, AND getting stiffed at the end.
>Joy.
>Flipping the barstool back over, you're sure to set it down EXTRA hard.
>At least if he orders sometime you get to make the lone cook stay behind with you.
>Her name's Gerdie Greataxe. She swears she's gonna be a great warrior someday.
>He half jumps out of his skin at the sudden noise, spinning around quickly with his ears pinned to the back of his head.
>"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I-it's just that there's these..." He trails off as he actually sees you.
>Of all the things you've had to deal with since getting here, the heckling and the jokes and rumors, the staring has always been the worst part.
>The colts actually seem to get a kick out of playing "who can say the meanest things in earshot."
>Back home you might have slapped them across the face, but you've since learned that doesn't fly in horseland.
>Still, you reflexively look away.
"Can I help you?" You say automatically.
>There's a painful, embarrassing moment of silence before he speaks.
>"I need your help."
>>
>>26827668
>filed down her griffon birdbando's beak, and he lived a full, healthy four years

That's legitimately horrifying.
>>
File: KARS.gif (932 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
KARS.gif
932 KB, 500x281
>>26826624
Kars can create life
Has horn
Has wings
Has connection with Earth and loves animals.

CARS IS MALE ALICORN
>>
>>26827933
>This catches you by surprise, and you fail to respond.
>He starts trotting over towards the counter hastily.
>"P-please, miss, I need your help. My name's Enguard, I j-just got off the train, and there's these..." He looks back over his shoulder nervously, stopping just in front of you.
>"These mares, I tried to get directions and they started asking...questions." He gives you a desperate, pleading look.
>This is actually serious.
>"T-they asked if I was in a herd, a-and when I said no they starting following me. One of them p-pulled up my tail, and then I just started running. I think they're still behind me!"
>Looking out the front window, you see a group of mares that you recognize.
>They like to hang out by the train station after dark. You end up walking by them most nights on the way back from work.
>You don't recall them ever being particularly pleasant.
>He looks back up at you desperately. "P-please miss."
>They're almost to the door. They seem to know where they're going.
>Wordlessly you place a hand on his withers, guiding him back behind the counter to a little alcove beneath the bar.
>You manage to assume your standard "customer service" face right as they barge in through the front door.
>Their leader, Berry Punch, doesn't break stride as she hops up onto the stool in front of you.
>"Heeeeeey, Monkey Mare! So this is where you work!" She says, in an all too-friendly tone. "Gonna have to ask for a discount next time the girls and I hit the town, eh?"
>You play it as cool as you can, glancing down at your wristwatch in disinterest.
"Sorry girls, bar closed five minutes ago. You gotta go."
>You grab the rag on the end of the counter and start wiping, but Berry's hoof steps on your hand.
>The rest of the mares fan out and start looking around under tables. One of them kicks open the colt's bathroom, and you can hear stall doors being banged around.
>>
>>26827933
Keep it up you drunken bastard.

>>26827957
There isn't even a beak any more. Just... a hole with a tongue in it.
>>
>>26827981
>"Now, I don't suppose you saw a little cutie from Canterlot come through here, did you? Maybe he ran in to use the little colt's room?"
>She leans in towards you, giving you a stern look. "He's our stallion. A real sweetheart, you know? The girls and I are REAL worried. His name's…Fencer."
>Stay calm. They may or may not be able to smell fear.
>From where you stand, you look down to see the stallion shaking his head.
You shake your own, staying as nonchalant as possible, given the hoodlums now ransacking your place of work. "Can't say I have, no."
>Berry takes this as her cue to lean over the counter, and starts rummaging through the mini-fridge you keep the cider in.
>If she were actually paying attention, she would have seen the colt cowering in front of you, in that little space underneath the counter.
>You suspect she's less than sober, and scoot in to block the line of sight between then.
>You can actually feel his snoot pressing against your inner thigh.
>Your hand instinctively finds itself on his head.
>He's shaking like your dog in a thunderstorm.
>You really miss Incognito…
>>
>>26827987
That's it. All I got. Comments and story ideas appreciated, you know the shebang.
>>
>>26827957
Why?
>>
>>26828002
MOAR! also very good
>>
>>26828002
Good stuff, but not enough of Femanon whining about the patriarchy and rape and other shit that women do
>>
>>26828005

It'd be like getting castrated against your will and then forced to marry the woman who did it to you.

>>26827983
>a hole with a tongue in it

STOP.
>>
>>26828017
>Femanon gets raped by a colt
>Her friends try to high-hoof her and tell her how much they envy her
>she cries
>Friends begin to wonder if she's a filly-fooler
>>
>>26828017
No.
Not doing that. It wreaks of the worst kind of red-pillery.
Will definitely go more into detail though about how she's having a rougher trenasition than man Anons though.
>>
>>26828036
>easy access to the entire length of the tongue
>can't say no
Sounds like this sister found a colt worth keeping, amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 236x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 236x238
>>26828053
>>
>>26828048
To be honest, I think a lot of women would actually break down after a while when thrust into a mans role.

I wish I had that documentary of a woman that posed as a man for... I think several months and broke down.
>>
>>26828048
I get it. Too real a character kind of ruins the "trapped in magic pony land" dynamic.
>>
>>26828076
I don't doubt that a man in Equestria is gonna have an easier time than a woman in Equestria. The standard RGRE setting has males in a gilded cage, where they're pampered and able to boss around the mares with their cocks.

Being female in RGRE is much closer to being a normal person, living a normal life. That's why the primary focus and POV for this story will be Enguarde.
>>
>>26827987
Wow. Anon's a little bitch.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.