[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony CYOA #17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 8
File: vamp pony cover template 300dpi.png (1 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
vamp pony cover template 300dpi.png
1 MB, 2500x2500
Archive from the start: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/24981509#navbar
Inventory/Player Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zugCMlF47gRMuyvvI1Fpr-EqvucJoV8DAeVaYgkiEHY/edit?usp=sharing
======
Summary:
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. After refusing an offer to join him, Mango later fled Las Pegasus to avoid a bounty on her new kin.
After arriving at Ponyville, she was tricked into divulging her Vampire status to Zecora, and the Zebra snitched to Twilight who then confronted Mango in the Castle of the Two Sisters, which led her to be strong armed into being a spy at a vampire meeting by Twilight.
The group of Vampires called themselves the "Council" and seem to be mostly concerned about keeping up a facade that benefits their current lifestyle and dealing with the threat Fang was to both mortals and vampires.
The meetings end with one of the members nearly killed, supposedly by Fang's goons. Fearing that the member was told about Mango's deal with Twilight, Mango confessed to June Bug, one of the members Mango had developed a friendship with.
Once back in Ponyville, Twilight was disgruntled about Mango blowing her cover, but was glad to get some new info.
Mango went back to the Castle, trying to learn how to use clouds. She later went into the forest for a shower to only to run into a wolf couple that was being attacked by timberwolves.
After helping Fluttershy take one of the wolves to the vet for better care the male wolf decides he would stay to keep an eye on his mate and mango offers it her current home.
>Mango felt she should go and get some meat so Wolfbro could eat tonight but the butcher shop was closed so she decides to go hunting for meat herself. After looking at some shotguns at the local gun store she finds one she likes, but lacks the funds and headed to twilight's castle to see if she can get reimbursed for the guns twilight stole from her.
======
>>
>>26799365
>You are Mango, a Batpony
>Kek batmemes xP
>The poll was rigged right at the start
>Kek that's alright. It's okay when batfags do it :^)
Reminder that batfags are pure cancer that is killing this fandom.
>>
>>26799365
>The route to the castle from the gun shop is rather long so you decide to fly to save time and arrive unimpaired. The guard comes to greet you.
>”Oh, hello miss Mango are you here to see the princess again?”
Yeah, she's not out is she?
>“Well, no but she's somewhat indisposed at the moment.”
>The guard pony scratches at the back of his head looking a bit concerned “I'm not sure if it's my place to say but to put it simply when you left the princess the other night she just sorta, never went to sleep...and she's still going.
>I won't stop you from seeing her but she might be a bit high strung.”

>What dos Mango do?
>>
>>26799425
fuck off shitposter

>>26799446
You won't get a lot of players at this time of day sorry to dissapoint most americans are asleep..
Eh we should probably talk to her to see what's bothering her..
>>
>>26799446
Might as well go in and see what's up.
>>
>>26799585
> most americans are asleep
It's one in the afternoon. We're either at work or school.
>>
>>26799604
Forgive a european eh it's 19:09 here
>>
Bump?
>>
>>26799585
>>26799587
Err, well I guess I could see if things are ok.
>You head inside of the crystal castle too see whats up. For the most part the everything seem as fine as you left it.
>But one thing is off. You take a whiff and notice the smell of a slight odor pervading the room, one that you seem to recognize actually.
Is that...coffee?
>You make your way to the out of the lobby and into the hall heading to Twilight's study where you saw her last, the smell only increseing in strength as you make your way. Then out of nowhere a purple blur crisscrosses through hallway.
>You try your best to keep track of it but the moment you blink it's gone.
>Twilight suddenly appear besides you without warning.
Ahhh! W-where did you, ho-.
>”I walked!”
>Flash backs of the pink one start to come into mind, but you shrug them off and bring your attention back to the jittery purple princess standing beside you...a little too close acually. Her breath smells like coffee dispenser but with the hint of cream.
>At least she can't call you smelly anymore.

>What dos Mango say
>>
>>26800235
Hey princess what are you doing up this late
weren't you supposed to go sleep when i left?
>>
>>26800437
H-hey princess, weren't yo-
>”Suppose to be sleeping?! No, well yes, but no, not now. I mean, it its only nine fifth-teen. The princess pauses to take a deep breath and a sip of coffee.
>Anyway I wasn't able to sleep last night so I just kept working and I thought it would have been a waste to just dump all of that delicious coffee I made. So I drank it all!”
You drank the whole pot?!
>“Well one or two or eight. I lost count. Oh, but don't mind that I'm just a bit jittery at the moment, side effect of the coffee. There was something you wanted right? Please, come in!”
>Before you have any chance to protest the jumpy alicorn nudges you inside and gives you a seat as she prepares another pot.
>”Can I get you anything? A book, some blankets, coffee?!”

>How dos Mango respond
>>
>>26800963
Uh are you sure you want to talk right now you don't seem to be in best..mindstate now?
But i wanted to ask about the guns i gave you a while ago wondering if you got legal and bat friendly guns?
>>
>>26800963
Do you mind if I ask what you're working on? I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble...

I uh, I wanted to talk about what happened at the hospital.
>>
>>26800963
Coffee probably wouldn't effect us much.
>>
>>26801227
>>26801253
>>26801756
>You take the cup offered to you by Twilight, figuring it couldn't hurt, but as you start to take a sip you hesitate a bit noticing that its filled competently to the brim with cream and sugar...is it still coffee at this point?
So, I wanted to talk to you about the hospital, som-
>”Yes, the one of the doctors already got to me about what happened, I'm so sorry about that. I thought he was going to be more professional. I'll be sure to have a talk with him but you'll really have to excuse him. As you can imagine its probably a bit stressful working with a mon-...uh well you know.”
Yeah.
>”Anyway, I hope none of that has discouraged you from anymore testing. I know it might a bit bothersome and intrusive but, still your undead right, and from what I could find out vampires a bit harder to kill then normal pony so even the more “extensive” procedure shouldn't be much for you. So no worries! “ She gives her best reassuring smile.
>A awkward silence holds the room.

So...what were you working on not introducing am i?
>”Just uh...some stuff on the finer points of the next assignment I have for you. Noting you need to worry about, just drafts.”
>You as she says that you notice that his place is actually a bit messier then you remembered but mainly with a few papers lining the floor around her desk and a large pile nearly covering the trash bin entirely. You start to wonder some of them say and the princess's future plans.
>”Oh, but what I do know for sure I should be able to get the get the assault team together but it's going to take sometime. Perhaps two or three months. Was there anything else?”

I did want to was ask you about my guns?
> Twilight stops bouncing in her seat for a moment gives a sigh ”Mango we already talked about this I just don't feel comfortable handing firearms to somepony who hasn't past proper training exams. Wait- unless you passed them already! Did you? “

>How dos Mango respond
>>
>>26802097
Erm i got a adventurer's licence if that counts
Show her for proof and see what she thinks of that
>>
>>26802097
The exams are during the day and we don't need a license for long guns.
>>
>>26802135
She's talking about a gun license. The adventurer's one only allows us to own thing we acquire on the job.
>>
>>26802097
No, they're all during the day.

But, hey I don't need a license for long guns, so how about you just reimburse me so I can buy a shotgun.
>>
bamp.
>>
>>26802162
>>26802540
Er,...I have my adventurer's license now.
>”Ok well that's a start but I meant your firearms exam.”
No.
>Taking another sip from her cup and tries to give a stern look ”Well then there's nothing I can do for you Mango, we already talked about this I'm sorry.”
But, I don't even need a license for the long guns!
>”Mango you only had one gun that could be considered a long gun even then it was illegally modded. To the point that I can't give it back to you, even if I wanted to. I'm afraid I just can't give you these weapons back in good conscience.”

Could I, at least, get reimbursed?
>“What so you can use the money on more guns. I'm on a sugar high but I'm not stupid”. She shakes around in her chair and stares at the ceiling looking frustrated groaning before bringing her attention back to you. “Look, I can't stop you from buying a long gun with your own bits, but our deal was that if you showed yourself to be more responsible with firearms and take the exam that then and only then would I reimbursed you, but at this point I think I might as well just hand them off to the authorities to have them melted down.
>Besides do you know how easy it is for ponies to get these things!? They're not toys you know and frankly, I'm hoping to set up some legislation to fix that. So meany pon-” Twilight then go's on a coffee fueled rant about gun politics. You recall some things you've heard about from the news but the topic wasn't something you took much interest in so as such just blocked her out.

Cont.
>>
>>26803305
>After another ten minutes of ranting you decide that you'll do the interrupting this time.
Come on princess all the exams are during the day! I can't take even go to classes without becoming bacon!
>The princess pauses it would seem you caught her off guard ”Well, I get how that could make things difficult, hmm. She takes a moment to think while stirring sugar her cup. You think this might have been the third she's had during in this conversation.
>”I wish I could help you there but I'm afraid that's not really in my power to fix unless they just charged you extra for night classes. If this was any other case I'd just try and get you a tutor and see if someone could give certification to you, but as you know we're trying to keep all of this secret and my pull just doesn't go that far. Are you sure you haven't met someone who might have had some pull in the guild maybe someone else could help you”.
>The princess is swishing around in her seat legs swishing around in quick tempo.

>How dos mango respond.
>>
>>26803335
We could find a tutor and we've practiced with other guild members before, but the test is still the major road block.
>>
>>26803335
I could get night classes or Tutors but I've been told that they cost a pretty penny.

It would be far easier to do something like that if you'd just reimburse me with the money from those guns you stole.
>>
Sorry for taking so long to posts, I've been trying extra hard to make sure it reads well and figuring out what to say. Anyway, I get this could be a bit frustrating and people might be forgetting a few details from the quest that could help you. So would you like a hint or just for me to leave you to your own devices.
>>
>>26803555
Unless we are really messing up, or forgetting something super important, i think you should leave us to our own devices. At least that's what I think.
>>
>>26803555
If we fuck up we fuck up, though if it makes sense in context you can clue us in. Giving hints out of character is just another form of railroading.
>>
>>26803644
>>26803679
Got it.

>>26803441
Fine, I guess I could find some night classes, but it would just be easier if you just gave me the money for the guns YOU STOLE from me.
>”I STOLE!” Now you've done it. “Your the one who makes a profit off of LOOTING CORPESE! And if I had my way you would have been in jail by now for doing so without proper licensing!
>”They're are rules and regulations for a reason and you can't jus- jus- Ughhhh!”
Y-you ok princess?
>Yes, I'm sorry, too much coffee. Regardless I think were done here and I'm sure you can find your own way out on your own.”
>Twilight then hops out the chair and out the door scurrying off to the little princesses room, probably saving you from a long lecher and leaving you cup of diabetes in hoof to head out, or you could have a look around first. You didn't necessarily get a straight answer about what she was working on.

>How dos mango do.
>>
Ok, I'm getting pretty tired and probably should have taken a break here and there.
So I'm pausing it here. Sorry, we didn't through much. Well I might have a few more in me but i'm not sure.
So if there is any constructive advice, feel free to lay it on me.
>>
>>26804911
Grammar and spelling.
It's not fun and it's not flashy, but you need to fix that before anything else.
>>
>>26804931
Pretty much that.

And I feel like it's too early to judge the story too much. Conceptually wise that is.
>>
>>26804843
We didn't get a chance to ask her about the bank problem
>>
>>26804971
He's still working from where MangoAnon left off, so it's really hard to judge that.
>>
>>26804931
God really. I've been combing over this thing and triple checking. Ugh, anyway, you're the boss.

I'm sure I'll get all the errors sooner or later...is it words that are spelled right but being mistaken for other words. I kinda have a problem with that.
>>
>>26805050
>>26804843
>>”I STOLE!” Now you've done it. “Your the one who makes a profit off of LOOTING CORPESE!

This should be
>"I STOLE?! Now you've done it. You're the one who makes a profit off of LOOTING CORPSES!"

Your errors weren't too bad, but you really should be able to catch them better.

I look forward to the next session.
>>
>>26805088
Oh, you're right those are simple ones. I guessI was getting sleepy on this last post.
I should probably stop before I get drowsy next time. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for those. Thank's
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>26806028
>>
>>26806891
>>
>>26807416
>>
>>26808330
>>
>>26809027
THREAD SAVER
>>
>>26809590
>>
Vampony boop
>>
>>26804843

Wow, I knew I was a bit sleepy but I had no clue but I had no idea how bad I fucked up this last post. Welp here let me fix it for ya. Sorry.

Fine, I guess I could find some night classes, but it would just be easier if you just gave me the money for the guns YOU STOLE from me.
>"I STOLE?! Now you've done it. “You're the one who makes a profit off of LOOTING CORPSES!" And if I had my way you would have been in a dungeon by now for doing so without proper licensing!
>”They're are rules and regulations for a reason and you can't jus- jus- Ughhhh!”
Y-you ok princess?
>Yes, I'm sorry, too much coffee. Regardless I think were done here. I'm sure you can find your own way out on your own.”
>Twilight then hops out the chair and out the door and scurries off to the little princesses room, leaveing you alone in her personal study.

>You would have really liked to have gotten some money back at least, but as usual the princess of twilight refuses to just make things easy and you still have to feed wolfbro.

>What dos Mango do now?

So i'm not sure when i'll run again today but Istill feeling a bit droggy and I fuck up enough while awake and shouldn't make it worse by being sleepy. But if I get to it it will probally be about 5pmEST or later tonight. Luckily im on spring brake so I can update all week until I get burned out and take a nap so yeah. Keep the thread bumped guys.
>>
>>26811545
You go to school? or college
>>
>>26811567
Collage
>>
>>26811545
Knock on the door and ask if we can get her or Spike to cash a check for us since the bank closes before dark.
>>
beb
>>
>>26812477
>>
>>26811919
>No. You're not done with this princess just yet. You head into the hall and follow Twilight to the bathroom and knock on the door.
Hey, Princess I still need something.
>” Eep, Mango, why did you follow me to the bathroom!? I Already told you I'm done talking, can't this wait til later?”
It could but I'm having trouble with my banking, the bank closes too early.
>”How is that my problem! Mango just go and do whatever it is you do...I have a shy bladder, please just go!”
Not, just yet. I want you to get your dragon to cash my check for me.
>”O-ok, sure just leave the check on my desk and I'll give it to Spike in the morning and send the money to you later. Can I pee in peace now?
>It would seem you've found yourself in a position to bargain with the princess. It's a bit of a dirty tactic but it's something.

>Is there anything else you want from Twilight?
>>
>>26812995
Gimme back muh guns!
>>
>>26812995
Eh my vote is to let her go we've played dirty enough
haha..
I was going to say push her into sex but knowing mango things wouldn't turn out well
>>
Be right back I'm going to pick up some food.
>>
>>26813200
Don't be like mangoanon and take 3 hours for dinner
>>
>>26813101
>>26813135
I could leave, but how about you tell me where my guns are instead?
>"NO! Why would I ever do that!?"
Because we can both sit here for eternity but only one of us can self-heal our bladder.
>She pauses for a moment contemplating the situation she's in and lets out a sigh of defeat.
>”Fine, you win. They're in a drawer in my desk, on the right side. But only take one, I'm getting rid of the rest!”
>”Now is there anything else you want?” her voice is monotone and dissatisfied, but you could care less it just makes grin on your cheeky bat face even wider.
….How do you feel about hate sex?
>”Wh-WHAT!?”
>Deciding not to push your luck anymore then you have, you get the heck out of there and leave the pissing princess alone.
>She probably wouldn't have known what to do anyhow.

>You go back to study with a little hop in your step from your personal victory for once in your life you have won.
>You open the drawer twilight spoke of and find your darlings resting happily on a nice stack of papers.She really should invest in a lock.

>You have a sawed off shotgun, a hoofgun and a handgun.
>Which one dos Mango take?
>>
>>26814444
check'd
>>
>>26814444
Shotgun. We'll return it to her when we get our license.
>>
>>26814444
What's to stop us from just taking them all again? Why should she get to say that we can only have one? They weren't hers to take in the first place,(I think, unless I missed a detail in the story).
>>
>>26814477
>>26814520
>Immediately you take back your trusty boomstick and put her right back into your bag where she belongs and where you won't be arrested for having it out in public.

>But as you do so you take a moment to think about the possibility of just taking all of your guns back. Technically she had the right to confiscate them at first' but under law once you got your adventurer's license you're pretty sure they belonged to you.
>Even if you couldn't use them she could have at least let you go and register them or even sell the ones you can't or don't use. You could have even gotten the barrel replace on that shotgun but she just had to be so fussy and difficult about it, all because she didn't want you to have a gun.
>Still, you realize Twilight wasn't trying to be jerk. Maybe She just wanted to follow the rules and keep ponies safe, but in your short unlife you've found that sometimes the rules aren't always right and even sometimes need to be broken.

Dos Mango take the rest of the guns?
>>
>>26815030
No and we're going to return that one after we get a license and upgrade to a proper gun.
>>
>>26815030
How about we take them all get them registered and sell what we don't need.

That will show her how responsible we are.
>>
>>26815030
I'd personally say so, but i'm really really not fond of the "the law" in the first place seeing as how a lot of times it's just people verbally stiff-arming one into bending to their will. And even then the law doesn't usually take individuals into consideration, or the circumstances in which they are in. It's a stupid and unyielding instrument in other words.

The laws usually aren't just there to inconvenience people and they do usually have some logic behind even existing in the first place, but that doesn't always make em right either.

To get back on topic though, though I wanna take em just to spite Twilight,(and by extension, the stupidly blunt law). But you might as well just listen to her,(for now) and only take one. As much as I really want to take them all.

The other guns could probably be replaced anyways later.
>>
>>26815171
Wouldn't that just piss her off.

>>26815191
A good way to get guards sent to our place during the day.
>>
>>26815218
Which is why I said we should probably just listen to her for now, I wouldn't want the retards to have anymore reason to harass us than they do now.

I'm not very fond of authority, even though I do realize there is a reason for em.
>>
>>26815218
>Wouldn't that just piss her off.
It's a bit late for that anon. Kek

Besides more fuel for the hate sex fire between mango and twilight.
>>
>>26815336
There certainly would be hate and fire, but I'm not so sure about the sex.
>>
bumpa
>>
>>26815171
>>26815191
>>26815128
>>26815218
>After thinking about it, you figure you'll just take your shotgun and leave.
>As much as you'd like to just take the guns just to piss off Twilight you think you've done enough tonight.
>Knowing, Twilight she'd just she'd jump the gun and call the guards on you. Then you'd end up with your castle on fire the next day like the other vampires June Bug told you about. Even if you did get them all registered and did something responsible, You don't think the princesses care too much for context.
>Stupid rules, stupid authority, why dos everypony think they can just kick you around all the time.
>Doing what you wanted was the whole reason you started your own business to begin with damn it, but nothing's changed even in your unlife.
>Maybe you'll be able to do something about it one day but until you find that opportunity you guess you'll simply savor these small wins.

>You head out of the castle with your new gun, into the streets. You're not sure what time it is, but from what you can tell it's probably close to closing time for the gun store you had though about going back to. You'd have to check.
>You remember your goal was to get a gun to go hunting for wolfbro. But you could do something else, the night is still young.

>Also the pain in your hoof seem to be gone now...and you're starting to feel hungry again.
>Sawed off Shotgun added to inventory.
HP35/35

>What dos mango do now?
>>
>>26816267
I'm not nearly creative enough to think of something else interesting to do other than go hunting, so I suggest hunting.
>>
>>26816267
Gun-check
wolfbro-check
full health- check
As long as we have ammo we're good. So lets go hunting!
>>
>>26799425
He is right though it was kinda bullshit one faggot hacked the poll to give batpony like 9999 votes and then everyone else was like LOL YOU GOTTA DO IT OP. IF anything it was all quite stupid.
>>
>>26816409
>>26816478
>After some final checks before you get ready to go hunting, you decide to inspect the amount of ammo you have for the old girl.
>You seem to still have ammo in the gun, but it's only two buckshot rounds one for each barrel. You then facehoof remembering you left the rest of your ammo at your castle.

>Just as everything was coming up Mango. Still that can't stop you from just picking them up, but it will be a longer trip. On the otherhoof you could also get some more ammo at the gun shop if their still open and save your time.

>What dos mango do?
>>
>>26816832
Might as well check out the store, assuming you have the bits for it.
>>
>>26816832
God damn it I keep forgetting my name again.
I really have to stop playing other quests while updating.
>>
>>26816850
As of now it's not a problem. You don't have anyone impersonating you.
>>
>>26816850
>playing other quests while updating
quit being a fag
>>
>>26817103
It's a bit slow anon, I don't really blame em. I'm sure it must be boring waiting for replies.
>>
>>26816832
>You fly trough the night sky to the gun store hoping you can find the place before it closes. But when you finally get there the shop already has it's lights out.
>Now you have nothing left but to go back to the castle, it's a long flight back, and your wings are tired and chafing from wearing this crappy saddlebag made for earth ponies.
> As you're just about to head home suddenly you hear a crash in the distance. It sounds like somepony knocked over a trash bin.
>You turn around to see what it was but you can't seem to find anything Just darkness.

What dos mango do?
>>
I'm pausing it here so I guess I'll you guys tomorrow sometime.

Keep the thread bumped for the night if ya can.
>>
>>26817579
Later dude, i'll try.

Just fly away, try to find a more open space so whoever is near you would have to be visually exposed to follow you, if anyone ends up doing so.
>>
>>26817579
>I guess I'll you guys tomorrow sometime.
Yeah, time for you to go sleep bud.
>>
bunp
>>
Bumparump
>>
>>26816850
What quest are you playing

>>26817561
Check whoever is there but don't reveal ourselves stay stealthy
>>
>>26819286
>>
>>26819881
>>
>>26820469
>>
>>26822226
>>
>>26822226
>>
>>26822972
>>
>>26823861
>>
>>26817613
>>26818816
>You head over the the building deciding to glide over rather then walk inourder to stay stealthy. You head to the side of the the house where you heard the noise.
>Peeking over the side you see what caused the noise, it was in fact a trash bin.
>Its contents is scattered across the ground and there's nopony around except a couple of raccoon.
>Still unconvinced that your being followed you head back into the sky and scan the area.
>Everything seems fine for the most part. As you look around all you see is a few ponies heading home for the night on the streets and from the windows parents putting their kids to rest for the night.

>But farther off you see somepony that you haven't talked to in a while it's Crimson sash. Shes heading out of one of the few lit houses and it seems like shes in a argument with someone.

What dos mango do?

Sorry for not updateing sooner, I was feeling kinda shitty but im good now. Still we might run for a shorter time this round.

and the quest I was I was playing FIT
>>
>>26826092
Fly over and see what's up.
>>
>>26826092
Go see what she's up to, but try not to alert them to your presence.
>>
>>26826171
>>26826651
>You fly over and head to meet up with your old acquaintance, getting closer you can hear parts of the argument. It seems as if Crimson is arguing with a much older looking violet mare who sounds like her mother.

>”IM GOING AND YOU CANT STOP ME!”
>”AS LONG AS YOU LIVE UNDER MY-”
>”IM LEAVEING! “
>”LIKE HECK YOU ARE!”
>I looks like you walked into something a bit personal. You try and stay at a distance to keep from being spotted but decided but keep ease dropping.

>It looks like the fight was just about to get good when Crimson starts to head out leaving her mother fuming in rage at the front door but then the mare puts a hoof to her temple, takes a deep breath and try's to collect herself.
>”Ok, look I am not, having a shouting match with my daughter in the middle of the street.”
>”Well good, because i'm leaving to go hunting and you're NOT MY MOM!”
>The mare gasps “W-well I might well be with how you eat all my food and sleep in my house! Why can't you just see that your not built like other ponies. You still a filly for Celesta's sake!”
>”IM NOT A FLUFFING FILLY! And I'm perfectly able to handle my self and if Mango was here she'd back me up!”
>”Ugh again with foals tales!”
>”I-its true, really!”

>What dos mango do.
>>
>>26827173
Casually fly over and say hi.
>>
>>26827276
Go up to em and see what they'll say.
>>
>>26827173
Didn't think we'd made such an impression on that girl.
>>
undead bump
>>
>>26827276
>>26827286
>>26827427
>You start to head over to th- ” Hey! You up there!” Never mind.
> “What are you doing? Are you easedropping on us!?”

>Seems you weren't as stealthy as you thought, then again your a flying orange pony with bat wings. You're not too hard to spot from a distance.
>”Well?”
Uh, hi.
>Crimson turns and then spots you as you're comeing by looking ecstatic at your appearance. “ That's Mango! See, I told you she was real.”
>When the violet mare sees you she has a look of genuine surprise on her face “ Huh, a bright orange bat pony with mango cutie mark named...Mango. Well, I'll be a griffons uncle you are real.”
Yeah, my parents weren't very creative.
>”Apparently crual too.” “So...Mango." she says still not entirely convinced that's your real name "Crimson here sure has told me a lot about you.”
>You're a little touched. You hadn't imagined you had influenced the tiny mare.
>”Tell me how exactly did Crimson save your life from a quote: “Snarling, ravenous, pack of eight blood thirsty, fomenting, timberwolves. In the middle of the Everfree forest."
Err...

>Dos Mango go along with the lie?

Or would you rather hear Crimson's interpretation of the story? Flashback event!
>>
Ok, I'm going to pause here.
>>
>>26828299
I'd like to hear Crimson's version.
It's not too far off from the truth really. We barged into the fight and then nearly got our ass kicked. Of course I doubt Crimson would have faired much better alone.
>>
>>26828327
I would too,(especially since i'm a bit confused about what's going on, and if this is a reference to another CYOA).

>>26828299
I don't mean to be rude with this question, but it english your first language?
>>
>>26828367
No this just happened along time ago, when we first got to Ponyville
>>
>>26828377
Oh wow, I just noticed this is thread 17, no wonder i'm kinda confused about what's going on. That answers my question...
>>
>>26828403
Yeah, and the QM here is a new QM, so the previous 16 threads were done by a different guy.
>>
>>26828412
Well bless him for trying, I know it must be weird to wear some elses mantle.

I'm not sure how long i'll really be sticking around these threads, if i'm being honest, but it's been a somewhat interesting experience so far.

That and I wanted to give a lesser known CYOA a chance.
>>
>>26828367
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25478766/#q25532681

Here's the post where the actual events took place.

Just so we can compare later.
>>
>>26828327
Yeah, it was a team effort but still Crimson wanted to take all the credit.

I liked to think that she might have had an interesting completely bullshit story in mind due to being a bit childish and over compensation .

>>26828367
...is my grammar really that bad...I swear keep combing over these. Is it bad the whole time or just slowly devolving with each post? I even installed an app to help out with things I miss.
>>
>>26828448
Better to rely on your own skills than hope an app catches everything.
>>
>>26828448
Your grammar has improved a lot, but you still have a lot of spelling issues. You still have some capitalization and comma misuse issues too, but those are more easily ignored.

'Dos' when you mean does, 'crual' for cruel, 'easedropping' rather than eavesdropping,
'fomenting' when you meant... Actually I'm not sure what you mean and that's where it gets to be a real problem.

It's not bad, but it's pretty distracting, which is a shame because I think otherwise you're doing quite well. I like your dialogue a lot.
>>
>>26828448
No it's mostly spelling of words. I'm not saying this to take a jab at you or anything, but with writing you want to make sure if you can to tighten grammar and spelling up cause people will get distracted by it.

Like>>26828299
> “What are you doing? Are you easedropping on us!?”
Should be eavesdropping.

>Seems you weren't as stealthy as you thought, then again your a flying orange pony with bat wings

your a flying orange pony should be: you're a flying
orange pony.

Admittedly they're just minor mistakes, and it's not a massive deal, but it's nice to have next to no spelling errors in things if you can help it.

It's bound to happen sometimes though so as long as it's kept to a minimum it won't be the end of the world.

>>26828484
Also this.

>>26828468
This is true to a certain degree, but if you are able to have it help you learn to not do certain things, rather than relying on it all the time, then you're using it right.
>>
>>26828484
>fomenting' when you meant...
That's what I meant actually...I think....looking back that word meant something completely different then when I found it....I'm just going to avoid big words altogether for a now...especially at 2 in the morning.

>>26828468
>Better to rely on your own skills than hope an app catches everything.
Yeah, I'm not relying on it. Like I said it was for things I missed. But I'm starting to get the feeling it might also be pretty shit and could be messing things up too. It completely skips words even I know are spelled wrong.

Thanks a lot for all the advice guys.
>>
>>26828484
>I like your dialogue a lot.
thank you senpai
>>
>>26828327
Honestly I'm with this guy
I'm not a fan of lying but if she's a relative of us its only fair
>>
of the night
>>
>>26830143
Bat of the night
>>
>>26829200
>a relative of us
???

She's just another guild member. The first on we met.
>>
>>26831164
Wew excuse me being retarded
She's the one we fought timberwolves with right?
failed healing spell her failed fire magic and shit
>>
>>26828327
>>26828367
>>26829200
Uh, I think I should be clearer about what this is. Letting Crimson tell the story is just a short intermission, to have a little bit of fun, lighten things up and develop Crimson a bit.

We'd just retell that small part of the story from Crimson's perspective and see how wild of a tale she told everybody else. If you'd rather not do that then we can not do it. Noting bad or good will happen from it, it's just silliness.
>>
>>26832565
Let's go with the silly fun, I don't think you can go wrong with silly fun.
>>
>>26832565
Sekrit railroading technique
Na jk silly fun is ok let's do this
>>
>>26832598
>>26832650
Ok, cool. Anyway, I might not get to it today because of some work I need to catch up on but sometime down the line we'll get started again.
>>
>>26833565
>>
>>26834179
>>
>>26835063
>>
>>26835799
>>
>>26836442
>>
>>26837210
>>
>>26837837
>>
What no running today? oh gee
>>
>>26838706
>>
>>26839160
>>
>>26839812
>>
>>26839158
Oh, sorry, I just thought you guys would let the thread die for now because I'm not sure when I would be able to start again until the weekend.

I might start earlier but I didn't want the place to be just blowing smoke until then.
>>
>>26841285
Eh just run a short session to make it worth all bumping
>>
>>26841301
Right, I'll be sure to do that, I just need to take care of a few things first. I'll probably start up 6EST then.
>>
>>26841285
Batfags never lets anything that has their fanmade batcancer in it die, no matter how retarded it is.
>>
>>26841468
Bump
U mad yet
>>
>>26842232
Why would I get mad for you proving my point?
>>
>>26842273
Because your point is the reason you're mad.
>>
I say next time Vamp stops we let the thread die and just let em make a new one when they feel like it.
>>
File: vamp pic 1.png (202 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
vamp pic 1.png
202 KB, 600x600
>>26832598
>>26832650
Well, what happened wa-
>”I think Mango is too traumatically damaged from the events to recount.”
I, am?
>”She is?”
>”YES! That's why I'll just retell what happened and she can just be quiet and nod in agreement.”

(cont.)

>>26843161
Yeah unless I say I'm going to run the next day that's probably a good idea.

Sorry for being late. I wanted to do something special.
>>
>>26843283
It's a nice surprise! And I hope you don't take this personally, but her muzzle looks a bit strange. I think part of it is cause there is no nostril. But it's a pretty cute picture!

Just let her tell her story like she wants to.

Are you draw more pictures? I think it's fine to keep it to be more special occasions if you don't feel like making one every time. But it is damn good practice.
>>
>>26843374
He's right you know ocassional drawing is ok but if it slows down quest too much then it's not really worth it
>>26843283
Yeah let her tell as we planned
>>
>>26843283
This quest has art now!?!
>>
>>26843374
>>26843437
Jesus, I meant to say: Are you going to draw more pictures.

>>26843476
Kinda, I think Vamp was testing the waters on it.
>>
File: Crimson quest1.png (518 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Crimson quest1.png
518 KB, 600x600
>>26843283
>You are Crimson Sash the best unicorn spellcaster this side of ponyville!
>And right now you're on a quest to show those butt-heads at the adventurers guild that laughed you out of the hall, but that was only because they had no idea what they were dealing with...who cares if your small.
>Your currently on the hunt for bounty's or sexy dames to save because the guild likes those too. That way you can prove those, poo poo faces wrong once and for all.
>As you're taking one of your nightly stroll in the Everfree forest, you suddenly hear a noise coming from off the beaten path in the forest it, sounded like....

>Add input

>>26843374
>>26843437
Yeah, for the moment it's really for only special times like this. I don't want it to cause me to slow down even more.

>>26843476
What, you didn't know I was a drawfag. That OP pic didn't make itself.
>>
>>26843563
I had no clue you made the op.

Anyways the noise was a low humming, with occasional clicks and pops.
>>
>>26843594
This whole story is made up. So you can say its whatever you want. Because Crimson is full of shit. Just have fun.
>>
>>26843563
a cockatrice that we tame with our charm and follow us while we go deeper into the Everfree forest
>>
>>26843611
I'm pretending it's an unknown device
>>
File: Crimson quest2.png (306 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Crimson quest2.png
306 KB, 600x600
>>26843670
>>26843594
>You hear the sounds of some strange creature in the forest, humming while making various strange sfx.

>*Click click POP click POP POP Click*

>It's some form of chicken lizard thing.
>You hesitate to call it by it's true name...because it sounds lewd.
>And you're a good pony, and good ponies don't use such words.

> It's so majestic~!

>It's decided, you must have it as your own.
>But how do you go about taming such a beast?

Bullshit level%2
>Add input
>>
>>26844236

Make it fall in love with something! More like blind it with love somehow so it doesn't use its stone vision on you.
Nobody in the guild's seen one caught like that before probably
>>
>>26844365
>With no idea on how to start you just jump in and attempt to woo the beast's heart with your pony charms to make it fall in love.

1/2
>>
>>26844755
>....it might have worked too well.

Crit...Success???
>BAD END

Mango:Wait you seduced the chicken?
>Crimson:“Wait that's not how that happened! Let me start over!”
Mango:You have some...really weird kinks.

Bullshit level%5
>Try again?

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. I needed to make that joke. There isn't really a good or bad end I just wanted to fuck around.
>>
>>26845252
what i meant to say that i knew that chicken lizard would be to much for me so i sneak around it avoiding it's stone gaze
>>
>>26844755
>>26845252
Woah, that got lewd real quick.

We could uh, try to befriend it by offering food? I'm honestly not sure what else you could do.
>>
>>26845302
what food?
we forgot to bring food
>>
>>26845328
I was gonna suggest finding some, but honestly just avoiding it would be better.
>>
>>26844236
>>26844755
>>26845252
We quickly hop on it's back and ride it through the woods, where we come upon a valiant batpony struggling to fight like thirty timber wolves.
We smash into the line of forty wolves on our steed and they break into disarray.
Finally, we chase down all fifty wolves while blasting them with fireballs the size of melons.
We sold the guild sixty wolf taproots that night.
>>
File: Pause1.png (374 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Pause1.png
374 KB, 600x600
>>26845328
>Before you attempt to sneak around or intract with the forest chicken you decide to do a inventory check. Too look for snacks. Sadly you have none.

>Inventory
Spellbook
Daddy's Sash
Fireworks
10 bits

>PAUSE
Im getting sleepy.

>>26845476
So this is alot of actions at once, that also would just end things. I guess I could do that but do you just want to end things that quick? Or do you like this pace?
>>
>>26845623
lets use the firework to scare the forest chicken away, it woun't backfire at all
>>
>>26845623
Well I personally like this pace, but i'm never usually in a hurry.
>>
>>26845623
I wa just adapting the "jewish father" story.
>>
File: Goyim.png (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim.png
122 KB, 600x600
>>26845909
>>
>>26845623
OK sneak up on chicken and use fire magic on it

Personally I don't mind slower pace since I hardly get go play at all
>>
>>26846433
Is her father gonna be jewish now, cause that'd be a bit funny.

>>26847180
I think this is a good idea.
>>
>>26847222
I don't know why I'm not in bed but I'm not...and yes it's totally official now. Even if MangoAnon says it's not it is.

Fuck it, I'm adding a Haybrew textbook into the inventory now. Crimson is jewpony too.
>>
>>26847372
Oyy veyy goyim pone
>>
>>26847372
I say it's canon
>>
>>26847372
Are we gonna get one more update? Before we let the thread die?
>>
>>26847496
I still have work to do, so I think we should let the thread die so Jewish Crimson Sash can be the new OP pic.

But if you want to keep the thread up until this part is finished that's fine too. But I'm probably not running tomarow...err today. its 2 in the morning where I'm at.
>>
>>26847556
Alright see you whenever then.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.