[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is everypony's least favorite episode? pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What is everypony's least favorite episode?
pic related
>>
>>26792254
Faggot.
>>
>>26792260
why?
>>
>>26792254
Any CmC episode besides Crusaders of the Lost Mark
>>
>>26792254
It took you some effort, have a (you)
>>
>>26792254
>meme episode

Come on now
>>
>>26792264
Yeah I have to agree most of those episodes weren't that good. The songs were alright, though. I also found the ones where luna visited the CMC in their dreams kind of interesting
>>
>>26792254
>everypony
You wanted your reply so here
As for my least favorite episode I would have to say feeling pinkie keen or the babs seed episode
>>
>>26792271
honestly I just don't like a friend in deed, but the songs are good
>>
>>26792254
>>
>>26792254
(You)
>>
>>26792254
free bait!
>>
>>26792410
this
>>
File: 1454604290403.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454604290403.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>26792254
>everypony
>>
>>26792254
This episode could've been better. Instead of Cranky being butthurt about not finding her onahole waifu.

It could've been an episode where he doesn't bother being friends with anybody because he lives the life of a vagabond and is afraid of getting too emotionally attached to anybody on his travels. He went through that in the past and the pain still hurts him, which is why he's is so reluctant to pinkie pie's approaches.

But no, he's just sad because he can't find the donkey vag big enough for his donkey dick.
>>
>>26792264
I like the ones that focus on individual Crusaders. It's just the group ones that tend to be weak.
>>
>>26792254
Hey /mlp
have you heard of the Banned from equetria game, if not look it up faggots, if yes, then i have a discussion i wish to have
what if your favorite pone fuck animation
do you think there are enough pones in game or should add more pones,
when is the next version cumming out, fucking 1.5 took over two years, the fuckers
what pones should they include and what other places would you like to travel to
i for one want
starlight glimmer fuck
more fuckable apple family
being able to go to pinkies family rock farm and fuck there
more background pone sexxing, like Ms. harsh whinny, or something
more time to fuck pones, 3 days to fuck is not long enough,
and being able to fuck new pones from season 5 like Moondancer, Rara/countess, Sassy Saddles, Coco and more
>>
>>26792254
>everypony

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.