[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Background Ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: background pones.png (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
background pones.png
2 MB, 2560x1600
How anyone here could possibly waifu any of the M7 when you have all of these adorable background ponies. They are all objectively cuter and have less annoying as fuck personality traits than almost all of the M7.
The only two of the M7 who are capable of being cuter than a background pony are Twilight and Glimmer. No one else.
However, the background ponies are ultimately the winners, as they are cute 100% of the time. Twilight and Glimmer only have their occasional moments. The rest of the M7 are not even worthy of being considered.

Feast your eyes on these cuties, they are only some of many.
>>
You only think they're cuter because you fill in the blanks of their personalities. The only thing "objective" about them is that you know LESS about their personality than the M6.
>>
File: horse with pineapple.png (186 KB, 428x473) Image search: [Google]
horse with pineapple.png
186 KB, 428x473
>>
>>26786390
this 2bh OP is a fag
>>
>M7

Glimshit will be a secondary character like Discord
>>
>>26786399
THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE
I'M THE KING OF THE RUMBA BEAT
>>
>>26787571
some people jusst wanna watch the world burn
>>
>>26786390
Some prefer to you use tropes to form something around them, usually based on evidence in the show, their appearance, stereotypes, what was sometime postulatd in the fandom, or simply some quirk of imagination.
>>
>>26786369
Too bad our fanbase got lazy. We stopped characterizing the bg ponies with artwork and short stories after the first 16.
>>
>>26786369
Because most are either lesbians, children, or bastardized
>>
>>26788802
And how dare say do you prove this assertion?
>>
Maybe if we saw them actually doing something in the show as opppsed to sitting idly in the background.

Imagine if Pokemon only shown 6 types of Pokemon and the rest never got to do anything.
>>
Save rave the background ponies :(
>>
File: 798560.png (538 KB, 2205x1473) Image search: [Google]
798560.png
538 KB, 2205x1473
>>26786369
Every waifu is better than the mane 6. They're flanderized bores who the writers don't take seriously as characters. You don't even really need to resort to BG ponies. Secondary characters who get to be consistently good are so much better than having a waifu who's treated like a flamboyant joke to fit their certain archetype half of the time.
>>
>>26788552
the first ones were the most notable
>>
File: sassaflash and coco crusoe.png (153 KB, 418x357) Image search: [Google]
sassaflash and coco crusoe.png
153 KB, 418x357
background horses are best horses
>>
>>26792093
Well isn't that just adorable
>>
File: sassaclap.gif (516 KB, 318x400) Image search: [Google]
sassaclap.gif
516 KB, 318x400
>>26792671

they are both very adorable horses
>>
File: 1457047466964.png (124 KB, 547x497) Image search: [Google]
1457047466964.png
124 KB, 547x497
>Background ponies
>Not OCs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.