[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could impregnate one of the six horses, which one would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
If you could impregnate one of the six horses, which one would you choose?
Which would make a good mother for your hybrid son or daughter?
>>
My waifu
>>
>>26786230
And your waifu is...?
>>
>>26786272
His point is that we aren't falling for your obvious waifuwars bait thread OP. It's down to personal taste, they're all great ponies.
>>
>>26786547
Dude, my waifu is Applejack and objectively I don't think she'd make a very good mother.
(Not the worst, that'd be Rarity)
But I mean, we can be objective here. Regardless of waifu status.
>>
>>26786591
>farm girl
>not a good mother
u wot m8
>>
>>26786668
line, hook and sinker
>>
>>26786668
OK, maybe a good mother, but not the kind of mother I'd want for my child.
I know she wouldn't do it, but in my ideal scenario I'd like to convince Applejack to move to the city with me.
>>
>>26786668
>falling for bait that obvious
I'm almost more irritated with you than our faggot OP.
>>
>>26786170
Pinkie pie is the only sane choice
Or possibly rainbow dash.
>>
File: pinkie intensifies.gif (203 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pinkie intensifies.gif
203 KB, 500x500
>>26786736
Pinkie Pie would be a fun mom, but a terrible parent.
Kids need discipline, not constant parties.
>>
>>26786762
Well she's not ideal but better then all the alternatives
>>
>>26786771
Better than Fluttershy?
>>
File: image.png (254 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 576x1024
I'd say its a tie between these two
>>
>>26786170
Applejack is the best choice
>>
>>26786786
Yes
>>
>>26786825
Fluttershy is kind and loves nature, so I guess I see your point.
>>
>>26786170
Rainbow Dash because I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>26786591
>two best mothers
>two worst mothers
uwot m80?

Seriously, those two both practically raise their sisters already, moreso Applejack
>>
>>26787076
I'd argue that all of them have proven capable with kids.
>>
File: 1444110028052.png (140 KB, 310x269) Image search: [Google]
1444110028052.png
140 KB, 310x269
>>26786591
>Rarity
>Would be the worst mother
Explain yourself.
>>
>>26787118
Bitch rolls the red carpet for her cat, but doesn't have time for her sister.
>>
>>26786736
My thoughts on each choice
>twilight
To neurotic
>fluttershy
To timid
>rarity
I don't like the idea of my child growing up a fashion fan
>applejack
No child of mine is growing up on a fucking farm I lived through that hell I'm not subjecting it on anybody else.
>rainbow dash
My second choice there may be a few problems with getting overly competitive about her child but that can be curbed the problems with rainbow dash are rather hard to define but they are there.
Which leaves pinkie pie a bit hyperactive but otherwise should be alright.
>>
File: Objection.gif (18 KB, 240x139) Image search: [Google]
Objection.gif
18 KB, 240x139
>>26787143
Objection! Clearly such is not the case, referring to the fact that her relationship with Opal is so tense that she relies on Fluttershy to help her with her own cat. Meanwhile she's been shown to have her sister's best interests art heart, shown in For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls.
>>
>>26787572

I feel like Dash would be the kind of mom who would push her kid so much. She would need someone who can ring her back in when she gets too intense or forceful, but damn, she sure would be proud of her kid.
>>
>>26786170
Maaaan, I just cannot into horse sex. It's not right for me, and it's not right for them. They're good girls. They deserve proper treatment. Bag of oats, couple bottles of moonshine, and hire a stallion to come in and show them a good time. Kentucky Derby Winner. Or maybe whatever passes for big deal race horse among unicorns and pegasus. The Super Bowl MVPs of horses, that's what those ponies deserve.
>>
>>26787898
>I just cannot into horse sex
Are you fine, dude?
>>
Rarity would be the best at it. While she has flaws herself and would try to push fashion, I feel like she would support her kid's life goals and nurture them correctly. Apple jack would be the same except for living on a farm is rough for kids. The commitment needed to it is rough so unless there's plenty of help so your kid doesn't need to help then the kid will eventually hate the farm at some points in their life. Twilight would be very average and make mistakes but will power on through. Pinkie and Fluttershy would give lots of love and support but not much disipline. Rainbow would be too pushy. I've seen so many kids crumple due to parents like this. Always be the best. Anything else means nothing. Please just love me, mom. I'm sorry i'm not the best. It's really sad
>>
>>26786170
Rarity
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.